NATION

PASSWORD

Age of Shinobi: Rebirth (OoC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:If there is a particular obstacle in the thread stopping you from posting (such as a post you are awaiting a response to), feel free to say so.

I'm waiting for your plan regarding Inoko to start.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:If there is a particular obstacle in the thread stopping you from posting (such as a post you are awaiting a response to), feel free to say so.

Eh, honestly i think the thread just died. I was gonna post but there was almost no activity.

Maybe a Reboot would do the trick, i'd be up for joining.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Russian people of america wrote:

Eh, honestly i think the thread just died. I was gonna post but there was almost no activity.

Maybe a Reboot would do the trick, i'd be up for joining.

I'd be willing to give it another shot, but I am going to try resuscitating this thread just in case it's still salvagable.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:38 pm

I think the forest of death just got over saturated with stuff.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Anowa wrote:I think the forest of death just got over saturated with stuff.

Good point. If we restart the thread, we can consider the events that happened in the thread or were planned in the mean-time as still canon, but just skip-ahead to when everything's sorted-out (IE villains are settled into their roles and heroes are on the task force) to cut-down on bloat and hope it results in more focus.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Anowa wrote:I think the forest of death just got over saturated with stuff.

Good point. If we restart the thread, we can consider the events that happened in the thread or were planned in the mean-time as still canon, but just skip-ahead to when everything's sorted-out (IE villains are settled into their roles and heroes are on the task force) to cut-down on bloat and hope it results in more focus.

That would be a good idea, setting things up almost always slows down an RP.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Did this restart ever get restarted? :p

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Acroticus wrote:Did this restart ever get restarted? :p

I'm sorry. I got busy in real-life. I'll get back to work on it now.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:14 pm

So...
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Anowa wrote:So...

Yep, dead again. Maybe we should try something else to attract more people.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

United States of Indonesia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United States of Indonesia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Bycrest wrote:

Yep, dead again. Maybe we should try something else to attract more people.

Don't worry, the other RP that I'm currently in, Stories of Aincrad (SAO RP) is also dead.
Wars: World War Z - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
World War Z II - Status: PYRRHIC VICTORY
NationStates World War I - Status: VICTORY
NationStates World War II - Status: VICTORY

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:51 pm

United States of Indonesia wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Yep, dead again. Maybe we should try something else to attract more people.

Don't worry, the other RP that I'm currently in, Stories of Aincrad (SAO RP) is also dead.

Would a One Piece RP work. I've been toying around with it in my head but I don't know if it would be successful.

RP Sample

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Bycrest wrote:
United States of Indonesia wrote:Don't worry, the other RP that I'm currently in, Stories of Aincrad (SAO RP) is also dead.

Would a One Piece RP work. I've been toying around with it in my head but I don't know if it would be successful.

Is it bad I don't know what you're talking about?

EDIT: I'm about to get lynched aren't I?
Last edited by Anowa on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Anowa wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Would a One Piece RP work. I've been toying around with it in my head but I don't know if it would be successful.

Is it bad I don't know what you're talking about?

If you haven't watched One Piece then that's fine, but if you've never heard about it at all, then that's a problem. It's like the longest anime ever made (to my knowledge).

EDIT: Scratch that, did a quick search and it's nowhere near the top.
Last edited by Bycrest on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP Sample

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Anowa wrote:Is it bad I don't know what you're talking about?

If you haven't watched One Piece then that's fine, but if you've never heard about it at all, then that's a problem. It's like the longest anime ever made (to my knowledge).

Never heard of it. Is it the one with dragon spells and shit? Or is that something else?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Anowa wrote:
Bycrest wrote:If you haven't watched One Piece then that's fine, but if you've never heard about it at all, then that's a problem. It's like the longest anime ever made (to my knowledge).

Never heard of it. Is it the one with dragon spells and shit? Or is that something else?

No, it's one of the top 4 shounen so it's very surprising how you know about Naruto without even hearing about One Piece

RP Sample

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Anowa wrote:Never heard of it. Is it the one with dragon spells and shit? Or is that something else?

No, it's one of the top 4 shounen so it's very surprising how you know about Naruto without even hearing about One Piece

Well, I recognize it now, didn't recognize the name. I watched an episode over at a friends house a few years ago, then proceeded to never watch it again because holy fuck 600+ episodes.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Anowa wrote:
Bycrest wrote:No, it's one of the top 4 shounen so it's very surprising how you know about Naruto without even hearing about One Piece

Well, I recognize it now, didn't recognize the name. I watched an episode over at a friends house a few years ago, then proceeded to never watch it again because holy fuck 600+ episodes.

Agreeable, but you can skip a good chunk if you know the basics of it.

RP Sample

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Anowa wrote:Well, I recognize it now, didn't recognize the name. I watched an episode over at a friends house a few years ago, then proceeded to never watch it again because holy fuck 600+ episodes.

Agreeable, but you can skip a good chunk if you know the basics of it.

Fruit and pirates, that's it. Still not gonna watch it, barely had enough free time to finish Naruto. Probably gonna start something else over the summer.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:34 pm

Anowa wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Agreeable, but you can skip a good chunk if you know the basics of it.

Fruit and pirates, that's it. Still not gonna watch it, barely had enough free time to finish Naruto. Probably gonna start something else over the summer.

Okay, so there's a little more that you might need to know. But what about using it for an RP?

RP Sample

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:36 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Anowa wrote:Fruit and pirates, that's it. Still not gonna watch it, barely had enough free time to finish Naruto. Probably gonna start something else over the summer.

Okay, so there's a little more that you might need to know. But what about using it for an RP?

I mean, sure. It's questionable if I'd join but it'd probably be possible.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:26 am

RL got in the way again. Back to the draft again. I did not feel comfortable starting a thread when I had a lot on my plate.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse