NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:
Gwyndolynn(Gwyn & Lynn) Talyllyn

The two of them each made exactly the same expression, a wide smile with hands clasped together, and each introduced themselves.

“We’re glad to meet you!” Lynn said, “My name is Lynn.”

“And I’m Gwyn,” Gwyn continued.

This guy welcoming them, they silently agreed, seemed a bit on the awkward side. But that wasn’t any reason not to like him. Shy people seemed to be nicer once one got to know them anyway, so he was seeming quickly to become a prime candidate for someone who might befriend them, which was certainly a pleasant notion.

Soleil found them slightly disconcerting, now. Every movement and every expression was identical between them, and while they seemed to be rather amicable, he could not help but feel something was off about them. Nevertheless, he greeted each of them politely, smiling in return at them. “I-I’m Soleil! Soleil Rise. I-It’s a pleasure to meet you!...I’m sorry about my stutter, by the way...I’m just...i-it’s a habit...” he explained, a little anxious. He feared that they would think he was afraid of them, when he was not actually afraid of them but simply naturally nervous.

The two of them smiled widely, and Gwyn gave a small chuckle.

“It’s all cool,” Lynn responded.

“We’re used to it,” Gwyn added, “Even if it’s just a general habit for you!”

The twins were silent for a moment, and Gwyn shot Lynn thoughtful expression, with Lynn oddly returning a mildly confused one. Gwyn had an idea, one which, for once, Lynn really couldn’t make out from his expression or anything else. But he soon made it clearer verbally.

“Hey, I just had a thought,” he said, “I figure you’re wondering why the two of us are so closely bonded and in sync. We could try to explain it, since it’s sorta part of our powers, for as long as the sun’s still in the sky, but I think showing is better than telling. I’m sure Lynn agrees.”

Lynn gave a small nod that only Gwyn and maybe a few members of their family would notice without looking specifically for it, and Gwyn continued.

“So wadda ya say?” he continued, “Wanna see our little “Party Trick” as it were?”

“Well I mean it’s not really a trick or really specifically a party-based thing but whatever,” Lynn quickly muttered in response.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:50 am

Luminesa wrote:
Serah wrote:
"Silly person? Not sure I'm understand the whole situation, but okay." He shrugged, but still took the letter.

The whole situation was difficult for him to understand, and he wasn't quite sure of who they were talking about.
"Is it from Ambrosia or whatever her name was? Wonder why she's saying sorry for if that's the case." He wondered aloud briefly, then looked left and right for a knife before coming to the realization that he could create one by himself.

"Right, what is she telling me about? And why a letter of all things? Can't people be less formal for three seconds?" Sighing, he opened the letter and read the contents, the first words were already enough for him to raise an eyebrow.

The moment Oliver opened the letter and began to read it, Ambrosia’s writing had hit him and had caught his attention. Unlike most letters, it was not very formal in style or in language. However, one could almost definitely hear her voice in the words:

Dear Oliver,

I’m really sorry for making such a mess of your breakfast this morning, and for not being a good sparring partner, and for taking your words the wrong way. I didn’t think that being a ‘spaz’ was cute, so I try not to be a spaz, but I guess that’s just me. I don’t know how else to be, but if that makes you happy then that’s okay by me. You’re sweet and cute and friendly and you made me feel really happy inside today. I didn’t want that to end because I happen to be a super-weird girl with a super-weird personality. I wanna get better at sparring, but most importantly I wanna spend more time with you. If you don’t want to, you can tell me and I’ll be okay, but I’ve never had anyone like me so I felt really happy when Virgil said you thought I was endearing. So that’s why I wrote this letter and that’s why I’m saying sorry. I hope that’s okay.

Love,
Ambrosia

Ambrosia was back in the hospital room, in the meantime, listening to Cecily and Professor Stradt speak, while worrying about how Oliver would perceive her letter. Was she too informal, or should she have tried to be more ladylike and proper in her writing? The battle between the two sides continued as usual, causing the girl’s brain to feel as though it was ripping itself apart.

Oliver blinked a few times and re-read the letter to be absolutely sure that what he read was right.

"... I should get her a trampoline. She jumps to conclusions so damn fast." He muttered under his breath before sighing.

"So essentially she's apologizing for something I didn't even know she resented me for and sent me a letter. How... Convoluted." He sighed, as usual and set the poem on his bed before covering a half smile with his hand.
The whole situation amused him more than it annoyed him, and frankly it wasn't too bad having a friend around.

He took a few seconds to think, and then did a finger snap.

"Ah, I know what I'll do." With that, he started writing. His writing was mediocre at best in aesthetic, but what mattered were the words.
Sure, he was somewhat awkward with them and felt that writing things down always did away with the most important parts of one's speech.
But nevertheless, he wrote down his answer in a few minutes, writing what was on his mind then.

After that, he turned to Virgil and handed him the letter again.

"Alright, if you could just get this letter back to her, it'd be nice.
Please warn her beforehand that it also contains my response, not that it's me sending her worries back to her."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:30 am

Khasinkonia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil found them slightly disconcerting, now. Every movement and every expression was identical between them, and while they seemed to be rather amicable, he could not help but feel something was off about them. Nevertheless, he greeted each of them politely, smiling in return at them. “I-I’m Soleil! Soleil Rise. I-It’s a pleasure to meet you!...I’m sorry about my stutter, by the way...I’m just...i-it’s a habit...” he explained, a little anxious. He feared that they would think he was afraid of them, when he was not actually afraid of them but simply naturally nervous.

The twins were silent for a moment, and Gwyn shot Lynn thoughtful expression, with Lynn oddly returning a mildly confused one. Gwyn had an idea, one which, for once, Lynn really couldn’t make out from his expression or anything else. But he soon made it clearer verbally.

“Hey, I just had a thought,” he said, “I figure you’re wondering why the two of us are so closely bonded and in sync. We could try to explain it, since it’s sorta part of our powers, for as long as the sun’s still in the sky, but I think showing is better than telling. I’m sure Lynn agrees.”

Lynn gave a small nod that only Gwyn and maybe a few members of their family would notice without looking specifically for it, and Gwyn continued.

“So wadda ya say?” he continued, “Wanna see our little “Party Trick” as it were?”

“Well I mean it’s not really a trick or really specifically a party-based thing but whatever,” Lynn quickly muttered in response.

“...’Party trick’?...” Soleil frowned, not out of fear but out of confusion. So the twins’ behavior was some sort of simple trick. Such a revelation definitely made Gwyn and Lynn less intimidating. While Mages did not usually tell of their secrets, Soleil could keep a secret if need be. Then again, the twins also seemed fine with demonstrating their abilities around the other students, Nick and Valerie. After a moment of thought, then, he walked forward and smiled at them. “O-Okay!...Go ahead!” he replied. Of course, even a simple ‘party trick’ could reveal itself to be rather sinister, but the twins did not seem like the type to perform Dark Magic. No sinister aura emanated from them, merely an air of quirkiness.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:

“...’Party trick’?...” Soleil frowned, not out of fear but out of confusion. So the twins’ behavior was some sort of simple trick. Such a revelation definitely made Gwyn and Lynn less intimidating. While Mages did not usually tell of their secrets, Soleil could keep a secret if need be. Then again, the twins also seemed fine with demonstrating their abilities around the other students, Nick and Valerie. After a moment of thought, then, he walked forward and smiled at them. “O-Okay!...Go ahead!” he replied. Of course, even a simple ‘party trick’ could reveal itself to be rather sinister, but the twins did not seem like the type to perform Dark Magic. No sinister aura emanated from them, merely an air of quirkiness.

When they got their green light from Soleil, Lynn cracked her knuckles, and Gwyn cleared his throat quickly. Then, they joined hands, and each took Soleil by the hand. Then they both started tapping their right feet.

”From the hills of Wales, these two twins do hail,” they started chant, “And this group of three is ever so fun, but now tis time for the three to become one!”

As the final word of their little rhyme left their lips, their forms suddenly became outlines of water, and they combined into Gwyndolynn. But, as they also held hands with Soleil, he was not left out, and his form also became water for a brief instant, then joining with the twins. And thus came into existence Gwnsoleinn. Three minds in one body. Something that Gwyn and Lynn had rarely attempted, mostly since they hadn’t really happened upon a person who was both a mage, so they could show their powers at all, and someone who was amicable enough to be okay with it. It was nice, really. Sharing this experience with someone who was not one of them. As long as he held his thoughts well, as least.
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller
Outside the Aquo Building

Serah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:The moment Oliver opened the letter and began to read it, Ambrosia’s writing had hit him and had caught his attention. Unlike most letters, it was not very formal in style or in language. However, one could almost definitely hear her voice in the words:

Dear Oliver,

I’m really sorry for making such a mess of your breakfast this morning, and for not being a good sparring partner, and for taking your words the wrong way. I didn’t think that being a ‘spaz’ was cute, so I try not to be a spaz, but I guess that’s just me. I don’t know how else to be, but if that makes you happy then that’s okay by me. You’re sweet and cute and friendly and you made me feel really happy inside today. I didn’t want that to end because I happen to be a super-weird girl with a super-weird personality. I wanna get better at sparring, but most importantly I wanna spend more time with you. If you don’t want to, you can tell me and I’ll be okay, but I’ve never had anyone like me so I felt really happy when Virgil said you thought I was endearing. So that’s why I wrote this letter and that’s why I’m saying sorry. I hope that’s okay.

Love,
Ambrosia

Ambrosia was back in the hospital room, in the meantime, listening to Cecily and Professor Stradt speak, while worrying about how Oliver would perceive her letter. Was she too informal, or should she have tried to be more ladylike and proper in her writing? The battle between the two sides continued as usual, causing the girl’s brain to feel as though it was ripping itself apart.

Oliver blinked a few times and re-read the letter to be absolutely sure that what he read was right.

"... I should get her a trampoline. She jumps to conclusions so damn fast." He muttered under his breath before sighing.

"So essentially she's apologizing for something I didn't even know she resented me for and sent me a letter. How... Convoluted." He sighed, as usual and set the poem on his bed before covering a half smile with his hand.
The whole situation amused him more than it annoyed him, and frankly it wasn't too bad having a friend around.

He took a few seconds to think, and then did a finger snap.

"Ah, I know what I'll do." With that, he started writing. His writing was mediocre at best in aesthetic, but what mattered were the words.
Sure, he was somewhat awkward with them and felt that writing things down always did away with the most important parts of one's speech.
But nevertheless, he wrote down his answer in a few minutes, writing what was on his mind then.

After that, he turned to Virgil and handed him the letter again.

"Alright, if you could just get this letter back to her, it'd be nice.
Please warn her beforehand that it also contains my response, not that it's me sending her worries back to her."
Virgil saluted as he was handed the letter. He then wrote down on the notepad, "yes", "sir!" He then began scurrying out of the room and to the infirmary. The ink samurai sorta just hung around, looking up to Oliver, before vanishing into strands of ink that seemed to leave the room and followed with Virgil.

Amanda then looked up to the others. Her eyes had two little beads of aquamarine, hair like fine golden strands that in some respects look as if they were primmed and prepped carefully. Her clothing had the air of a french aristocrat.
Last edited by Saleon on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:“...’Party trick’?...” Soleil frowned, not out of fear but out of confusion. So the twins’ behavior was some sort of simple trick. Such a revelation definitely made Gwyn and Lynn less intimidating. While Mages did not usually tell of their secrets, Soleil could keep a secret if need be. Then again, the twins also seemed fine with demonstrating their abilities around the other students, Nick and Valerie. After a moment of thought, then, he walked forward and smiled at them. “O-Okay!...Go ahead!” he replied. Of course, even a simple ‘party trick’ could reveal itself to be rather sinister, but the twins did not seem like the type to perform Dark Magic. No sinister aura emanated from them, merely an air of quirkiness.

When they got their green light from Soleil, Lynn cracked her knuckles, and Gwyn cleared his throat quickly. Then, they joined hands, and each took Soleil by the hand. Then they both started tapping their right feet.

”From the hills of Wales, these two twins do hail,” they started chant, “And this group of three is ever so fun, but now tis time for the three to become one!”

As the final word of their little rhyme left their lips, their forms suddenly became outlines of water, and they combined into Gwyndolynn. But, as they also held hands with Soleil, he was not left out, and his form also became water for a brief instant, then joining with the twins. And thus came into existence Gwnsoleinn. Three minds in one body. Something that Gwyn and Lynn had rarely attempted, mostly since they hadn’t really happened upon a person who was both a mage, so they could show their powers at all, and someone who was amicable enough to be okay with it. It was nice, really. Sharing this experience with someone who was not one of them. As long as he held his thoughts well, as least.

Soleil watched each of the twins, as one took each of his hands. ...Hm?...Some sort of...quick ritual?... He shuddered for a moment, not certain of what would become of him, but then he mouthed the words of the ritual silently along with the two of them. As soon as he finished, however, he felt himself quickly melt away. All of the tension and friction of his physical form seemed to fade, and all went black around him. He did not even have enough time to panic or to ask questions. For a moment, he was nothing. Soleil did not exist.

When he regained control over his facilities again, however, he was completely confused. He exhaled, as though he had been caught underwater and had just risen above the surface. He then looked down at his hands, and realized that he was in another body entirely. No. He was not in another body-he was another body. Soleil did not stand in front of him. Soleil was part of the twins. His eyes widened, and in his mind he turned toward the two twins, both of whom were present.

...W-We...fused?!...Into...one being?! Such Magic was entirely foreign to him, for just a moment, until he recalled the spirits which Lumiere had explained were sealed into his body. Five of them at once, six including his angelic brother. Gwyn and Lynn were not malignant entities, however, and as he turned to them, they seemed almost at peace with the result. This transformation was normal for them. ...H-How?...I-I don’t...understand...Wh-What am I?...Wh-What are we?... Was he an ‘I’ or a ‘we’? His identity had been skewed, and he stared at the twins, waiting for an answer. ...Wh-What do I even look like? he added, looking back at his hands and clothing, trying to adjust to his new form.
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:

Soleil watched each of the twins, as one took each of his hands. ...Hm?...Some sort of...quick ritual?... He shuddered for a moment, not certain of what would become of him, but then he mouthed the words of the ritual silently along with the two of them. As soon as he finished, however, he felt himself quickly melt away. All of the tension and friction of his physical form seemed to fade, and all went black around him. He did not even have enough time to panic or to ask questions. For a moment, he was nothing. Soleil did not exist.

When he regained control over his facilities again, however, he was completely confused. He exhaled, as though he had been caught underwater and had just risen above the surface. He then looked down at his hands, and realized that he was in another body entirely. No. He was not in another body-he was another body. Soleil did not stand in front of him. Soleil was part of the twins. His eyes widened, and in his mind he turned toward the two twins, both of whom were present.

...W-We...fused?!...Into...one being?! Such Magic was entirely foreign to him, for just a moment, until he recalled the spirits which Lumiere had explained were sealed into his body. Five of them at once, six including his angelic brother. Gwyn and Lynn were not malignant entities, however, and as he turned to them, they seemed almost at peace with the result. This transformation was normal for them. ...H-How?...I-I don’t...understand...Wh-What am I?...Wh-What are we?... Was he an ‘I’ or a ‘we’? His identity had been skewed, and he stared at the twins, waiting for an answer. ...Wh-What do I even look like? he added, looking back at his hands and clothing, trying to adjust to his new form.

Poor Soleil, ever so confused. He reacted better than most people likely would have, so it was perhaps rather easy to excuse. The three of us are three in one. Three minds share one body, was a slightly edited version of the explanation Gwyn usually had for the phenomenon, one that Lynn preferred to state in a slightly different way, I am me, Gwyn is Gwyn, and you are you.
But that didn’t quite answer his question, so Gwyn resolved to continue, We don’t have a settled name for what we can do, but the simplest name would probably be Fusion. We can join together with other people, either the both of us or only one of us with others, and become one physical person. Obviously here we still have separate minds, or it would be quite difficult to separate properly. Lynn and I go, to an extent, that extra step when it’s just us, which is why we tend to move as one even when apart. I think we together as one person need a name, just as we have names separately. So unless any of us object, I think we should be—uh—Gwynsoleinn.

Lynn said nothing for a second, and mostly glossed over Gwyn’s statements, as if she’d expected it in full. What we look like together is an easy fix. I always keep a hand mirror with me, and nothing’s stopping us from using it now.

With that, their new body reached into the handbag either Gwyn and Lynn took turns carrying, and took out a hand mirror so they could observe their new form. They together were certainly taller than any one of them was alone, and their facial structure was slightly more masculine, as Gwyn and Soleil’s reasonably similar body shapes outweighed that of Lynn’s form, which itself still wasn’t terribly divergent from that of her twins, except for such obvious differences involving sex. Their hair colour was a dirty blond, as Soleil and Lynn’s blond hair outweighed that of Gwyn’s brown hair, but the latter still flickered through.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Valerie

Valerie had been quiet ever since the new people had shown up to talk to her and Soleil. She didn't quite appreciate others interrupting valuable training time, and as Soleil and them conversed she remained on the side. She no longer appeared to have any interest in conversing with the trio, and looked around for anything to take her mind off the interruption plaguing her. She found it hard enough to hide her 'problem' from Soleil, but the addition of more bodies would make the situation unsustainable for her. Even if they were kind, Valerie had no intention of outing herself as an abomination so soon.

"I believe I shall depart now." Was all the girl said before turning to walk in the other direction, paying no heed to any further words thrown her way.

"Thank you for the time...Soleil." She said reluctantly to the new body nearby. She didn't even appear remotely interested in this form of magic she had yet to witness before.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil watched each of the twins, as one took each of his hands. ...Hm?...Some sort of...quick ritual?... He shuddered for a moment, not certain of what would become of him, but then he mouthed the words of the ritual silently along with the two of them. As soon as he finished, however, he felt himself quickly melt away. All of the tension and friction of his physical form seemed to fade, and all went black around him. He did not even have enough time to panic or to ask questions. For a moment, he was nothing. Soleil did not exist.

Poor Soleil, ever so confused. He reacted better than most people likely would have, so it was perhaps rather easy to excuse. The three of us are three in one. Three minds share one body, was a slightly edited version of the explanation Gwyn usually had for the phenomenon, one that Lynn preferred to state in a slightly different way, I am me, Gwyn is Gwyn, and you are you.
But that didn’t quite answer his question, so Gwyn resolved to continue, We don’t have a settled name for what we can do, but the simplest name would probably be Fusion. We can join together with other people, either the both of us or only one of us with others, and become one physical person. Obviously here we still have separate minds, or it would be quite difficult to separate properly. Lynn and I go, to an extent, that extra step when it’s just us, which is why we tend to move as one even when apart. I think we together as one person need a name, just as we have names separately. So unless any of us object, I think we should be—uh—Gwynsoleinn.

Lynn said nothing for a second, and mostly glossed over Gwyn’s statements, as if she’d expected it in full. What we look like together is an easy fix. I always keep a hand mirror with me, and nothing’s stopping us from using it now.

With that, their new body reached into the handbag either Gwyn and Lynn took turns carrying, and took out a hand mirror so they could observe their new form. They together were certainly taller than any one of them was alone, and their facial structure was slightly more masculine, as Gwyn and Soleil’s reasonably similar body shapes outweighed that of Lynn’s form, which itself still wasn’t terribly divergent from that of her twins, except for such obvious differences involving sex. Their hair colour was a dirty blond, as Soleil and Lynn’s blond hair outweighed that of Gwyn’s brown hair, but the latter still flickered through.

Three minds...one body... Yes, this indeed did remind him of the ghosts that shared his body with him. A chill went down his spine, and he had to remind himself that he had been freed from that torment for some time now. Yet Gwyn and Lynn would not force him to remain in this state, most likely, as they merely saw him as a friend, not a body to be used. Nevertheless, being in someone else's skin, and yet also in his own, was a bizarre experience. In order to keep the body together, then, he would have to act as one with Gwyn and Lynn. Because they could keep in perfect sync, they had no problems, but Soleil was an entirely different variable.

He stopped thinking about this requirement for a moment, however, when his new body pulled out the hand-mirror and held it out. He stared at his new appearance, shocked. He was taller, which already was an improvement for the five-foot-two Soleil. In fact, he was incredibly tall, statuesque even, and his face was much more masculine. He took a moment to feel the sharpness in his cheeks, and the shape of his chin. His eyes widened with shock. After having looked only about twelve for a long time, looking like an actual teenager was foreign to him. His hair even looked more defined, a dark-wheat-color instead of honey-blonde. ...I...I-I almost... His hands shook so much that he almost dropped the pocket-mirror. Did he still have his scars, even? Hastily, he rolled up his sleeves and looked at his arms.

No scars.

The sort of body he had always wished he could have-handsome, tall, stately, and masculine-and now he seemed to have it, for just a few moments. His eyes glistened, and he wiped away the tears in his eyes. I almost look like a teenager...I look...th-the way I'm supposed to look! he whispered. In his mind, he turned toward the both of them, and shook his head. He did not know how to explain to them what he was feeling. Showing his scars to anyone was difficult, and he could not expect them to understand his pain if he showed them. He simply nodded, unable to summon words to express his gratitude.
-Alan Jackson

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:34 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:

Three minds...one body... Yes, this indeed did remind him of the ghosts that shared his body with him. A chill went down his spine, and he had to remind himself that he had been freed from that torment for some time now. Yet Gwyn and Lynn would not force him to remain in this state, most likely, as they merely saw him as a friend, not a body to be used. Nevertheless, being in someone else's skin, and yet also in his own, was a bizarre experience. In order to keep the body together, then, he would have to act as one with Gwyn and Lynn. Because they could keep in perfect sync, they had no problems, but Soleil was an entirely different variable.

He stopped thinking about this requirement for a moment, however, when his new body pulled out the hand-mirror and held it out. He stared at his new appearance, shocked. He was taller, which already was an improvement for the five-foot-two Soleil. In fact, he was incredibly tall, statuesque even, and his face was much more masculine. He took a moment to feel the sharpness in his cheeks, and the shape of his chin. His eyes widened with shock. After having looked only about twelve for a long time, looking like an actual teenager was foreign to him. His hair even looked more defined, a dark-wheat-color instead of honey-blonde. ...I...I-I almost... His hands shook so much that he almost dropped the pocket-mirror. Did he still have his scars, even? Hastily, he rolled up his sleeves and looked at his arms.

No scars.

The sort of body he had always wished he could have-handsome, tall, stately, and masculine-and now he seemed to have it, for just a few moments. His eyes glistened, and he wiped away the tears in his eyes. I almost look like a teenager...I look...th-the way I'm supposed to look! he whispered. In his mind, he turned toward the both of them, and shook his head. He did not know how to explain to them what he was feeling. Showing his scars to anyone was difficult, and he could not expect them to understand his pain if he showed them. He simply nodded, unable to summon words to express his gratitude.

All of a sudden, Soleil seemed enamoured with the sight he could see through their eyes in the mirror. Their arm was wiping away tears. Had they broken their new friend, as it were, so quickly? Was it that the average mind couldn’t handle being inside a body with another, much less two? As their body rolled up their sleeves to look at their arms, there was nothing of note. But clearly Soleil saw something. It was plain to see he did. And then he stammered something.

And then it was clear. With his utterance of “I look like a teenager. I look like how I’m supposed to look!” it became all too clear. Soleil, the poor guy, just couldn’t stand how he looked normally. But he evidently liked to be Gwysoleinn. The body at least. Understandable. It wasn’t all peaches and rainbows being twins who were still difficult to physically discern in anything other than hair colour, as they were both fourteen. But the wounds seemed deeper for Soleil.

Neither had expected such a touching reaction from anyone, much less someone they’d just met. But so fate must have wished it. It’s okay Soleil, Gwyn and Lynn simultaneously cooed, Anything that happens in our minds stays in our minds.

As Steven Hawking once said: “Although I cannot move, and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I am free,” and, if that’s the case for you, who are we to deny you freedom? If you ever need anything, friends will be there there, Gwyn continued. He wanted to assure Soleil that he, in particular, would always be happy to help a brother out. If Soleil happened to find a hot date, hey, bonus points for the both of them...

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Three minds...one body... Yes, this indeed did remind him of the ghosts that shared his body with him. A chill went down his spine, and he had to remind himself that he had been freed from that torment for some time now. Yet Gwyn and Lynn would not force him to remain in this state, most likely, as they merely saw him as a friend, not a body to be used. Nevertheless, being in someone else's skin, and yet also in his own, was a bizarre experience. In order to keep the body together, then, he would have to act as one with Gwyn and Lynn. Because they could keep in perfect sync, they had no problems, but Soleil was an entirely different variable.

No scars.

All of a sudden, Soleil seemed enamoured with the sight he could see through their eyes in the mirror. Their arm was wiping away tears. Had they broken their new friend, as it were, so quickly? Was it that the average mind couldn’t handle being inside a body with another, much less two? As their body rolled up their sleeves to look at their arms, there was nothing of note. But clearly Soleil saw something. It was plain to see he did. And then he stammered something.

And then it was clear. With his utterance of “I look like a teenager. I look like how I’m supposed to look!” it became all too clear. Soleil, the poor guy, just couldn’t stand how he looked normally. But he evidently liked to be Gwysoleinn. The body at least. Understandable. It wasn’t all peaches and rainbows being twins who were still difficult to physically discern in anything other than hair colour, as they were both fourteen. But the wounds seemed deeper for Soleil.

Neither had expected such a touching reaction from anyone, much less someone they’d just met. But so fate must have wished it. It’s okay Soleil, Gwyn and Lynn simultaneously cooed, Anything that happens in our minds stays in our minds.

As Steven Hawking once said: “Although I cannot move, and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I am free,” and, if that’s the case for you, who are we to deny you freedom? If you ever need anything, friends will be there there, Gwyn continued. He wanted to assure Soleil that he, in particular, would always be happy to help a brother out. If Soleil happened to find a hot date, hey, bonus points for the both of them...

Soleil knew his growth in his body was stunted. For a long time, he had waited to age properly, to hit a growth spurt and for his voice to deepen. Saturninus had grown mostly normally physically, as had the rest of his cousins, but Soleil was always tiny. Always childlike. While he was used to being considered the baby, and even liked the affection, he had always wished his body was different. He had wished he could remove his scars, so he would not have to hide them anymore. He had looked at Allistor, Henry, and even Shaun, and then he had looked at himself in the mirror and saw only a child. Not a gentleman, not the next Head of House Rise. Just a scared, meek child.

Yet the body he was currently in was only a momentary experience. When he left the body and returned to his own, the scars would remain. He would be tiny again, and frail. Yet then Gwyn and Lynn both comforted him. Their voices together were soothing and caring, like a warm blanket. He smiled, and tears dropped down his cheeks for just a moment. He then looked at Gwyn and nodded. Th-Thank you...I-I...never would have thought that...this would feel the way it does... he thanked them, his voice still quivering a little.
-Alan Jackson

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:

Soleil knew his growth in his body was stunted. For a long time, he had waited to age properly, to hit a growth spurt and for his voice to deepen. Saturninus had grown mostly normally physically, as had the rest of his cousins, but Soleil was always tiny. Always childlike. While he was used to being considered the baby, and even liked the affection, he had always wished his body was different. He had wished he could remove his scars, so he would not have to hide them anymore. He had looked at Allistor, Henry, and even Shaun, and then he had looked at himself in the mirror and saw only a child. Not a gentleman, not the next Head of House Rise. Just a scared, meek child.

Yet the body he was currently in was only a momentary experience. When he left the body and returned to his own, the scars would remain. He would be tiny again, and frail. Yet then Gwyn and Lynn both comforted him. Their voices together were soothing and caring, like a warm blanket. He smiled, and tears dropped down his cheeks for just a moment. He then looked at Gwyn and nodded. Th-Thank you...I-I...never would have thought that...this would feel the way it does... he thanked them, his voice still quivering a little.

Soleil seemed really touched by the two of them. Sharing a mind certainly revealed a lot about someone quickly, and it seemed this was no different. But Soleil was different that the select few others. He was undeniably revelling in this moment, bittersweet as it seemed for him. Neither twin could deny that it was a beautiful experience to see someone profoundly moved by their powers. It was nice, a feeling of purpose.

Their powers were nice on their own, sure, but it often seemed as if they as mages lacked obvious unique potential for changing the world around them that most of their peers showed clearly. To see that they had made an impact, a noticeably touching moment in some else’s experience, was reward in itself for the years where they lacked a clear purpose in the world of mages like most others. We doubt most anyone would even fathom such an experience, they said in unison, We’re happy to share this with you.

The two paused for a moment, and Lynn then added: Gifts are meant to be given, after all.

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:04 am

Saldinado wrote:Shaun Calhoun & Dominique Corleone

Hearing the amount of awkwardness and nervousness in his words as he explained his reasoning, Shaun soon softly blushed and cleared his throat as he tried not take his sudden feelings of outburst and anger out on the teacher. As the saying go, "Don't kill the messenger." He suddenly said out loud. He knew who it was meant towards so he didn't need to direct it to someone so obviously as he said it with his head down looking at his feet. "I apologize for my actions, so please don't feel bad about doing your job...hehe." He laughed awkwardly. "But I don't think that we won't be upset or bother by your help, right?" He said towards Dominique, who was quite honesty thinking about whatever they were going to eat and was completely zoned out until he suddenly felt something softly slap against his arm, which was his partner's own had swatting him into reality.

"Wait, what?" He suddenly said a bit panicked from being disturbed from his daydreaming before laughing softly. Shaun looked at him and sighed softly before looking back at Artosh to show him a certain look in his eyes. They seemed to portray a more comical way of saying, 'See what I have to deal with?' before he himself laughed and began stretching a bit to get warmed up somewhat. But soon he was broken out of his warm-ups with the exclamation of the teacher showing his reaction towards Dominique's preferred choice of weapon.
Looking at his reactions, Dominique softly sighed at Artosh as he held his gun towards his waist. He forgot that for those at this Academy as well as the mages around the world seem to resort to more mundane and older weapons such as swords and spears. He could never understand how they did it, but if they lasted this long, then good for them. But then again, they also had a more magical advantage towards their human counterparts so they could have also added to their gains throughout their history. "Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything that might seem to throw off some huge red flags. I rarely use this with only being in the case of well...theses as well as self defense and business use." He now had a more stern look on his face and grunted while yawning a bit from a slight sense of tiredness. Maybe a good nap after this could do the trick.

But soon both of the boys' feelings of tiredness and embarrassment were suddenly washed away as the booming voice of Artosh reined over them only to see that his words caused Shaun's terra cotta warriors to suddenly come alive and create a small shake in the ground similar to an aftershock of an earthquake before they both looked up to see that they watched the warriors tower above them as they stood on columns of earth as though they were gods looking down upon them before they suddenly covered their faces from the abrupt explosion of the pillars as they exploded filling the air with dust and small rocks revealing to both boys the sight of what appeared to be would-be knights with their weapons of long swords and pikes similar to medieval armory and weaponry. And they all sat proudly upon the backs of earthen horses as they displayed colors of deep purple and black similar to the horses of perhaps the Headless Horseman if they were to give a comparison. Their phantom bodies as deep as obsidian rose up in excitement as they all soon began to charge towards both Dominique and Shaun. Shaun's eyes narrowed as he watch them come towards them as he quickly conjured up a shield. Dominique soon followed in suit as he too, although not really a man of such...vintage uses, also quickly produced a shield of his own, albeit more lightweight, yet still durable to protect himself from on coming hits.
Shaun looked towards Dominique before looking back at the charging horsemen before whispering something to him. "We'll split up from here so that we can at least avoid any forms of firsthand tricks from them. From there, I'll think of what should happen next. But for now, let's try and see what their tactics are." And upon getting closer, both boys ran off in the opposite direction away from the horsemen both getting along the sides of them before they all realized that they were standing in opposite places. Shaun softly panted as he looked across to his left to see Dominique looking at the warriors. Shaun then realized something. "I see...So it seems like he and him sorta have the same type of fighting styles. But...Do I really want to do this? Maybe I should see where this will lead us with his gameplay." He muttered to himself, waiting to see how Artosh and his newfound army would react.

Artosh Luxenia

The eight knights charged at frightening speeds, easily covering the distances between them and the two boys. They split into two groups with four knights each. With a thunderous roar and the earth shattering galloping of the earthen horses, the first group of knights started their assault towards Shaun. Two were holding bows that were strung with arrows blazing with purple fire and were supporting the other two that are holding glaives. The melee knights crossed their glaives together like a scissor and slashed upwards as they neared Shaun's position. The two bowmen then fired their arrows, two bright stars falling from the heavens with blinding speed.

The second group that dealt wih Dominique all had melee weapons. A halbert, a longsword, a mace, and a lance were that the knights were carrying. Unlike Shaun's group that seemed to focus on a balanced support and offence formation, this group has the offensive determination of a wolf pack. They first herded Dominique into the center of their formation and trapping him in a circle. Each knight would charge with their weapon at hand, blazing with purple flames, in an infinity pattern. Each one would cover each other in a synchronized way until their movements would seemed to form a flower shape on the ground and the flower formation is also moving clockwise to lessen the chance of escape. Each one would raise or thrust their weapons at Dominique, leaving him to be on guard and watch for an opening. "Boys! Remember what I said before! Do not focus on defeating them head on! They are walking bombs and once one was caught in an explosion, then the others that gets caught in the resulting explosion will go boom! Find a way to take them out and control them!"
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil knew his growth in his body was stunted. For a long time, he had waited to age properly, to hit a growth spurt and for his voice to deepen. Saturninus had grown mostly normally physically, as had the rest of his cousins, but Soleil was always tiny. Always childlike. While he was used to being considered the baby, and even liked the affection, he had always wished his body was different. He had wished he could remove his scars, so he would not have to hide them anymore. He had looked at Allistor, Henry, and even Shaun, and then he had looked at himself in the mirror and saw only a child. Not a gentleman, not the next Head of House Rise. Just a scared, meek child.

Soleil seemed really touched by the two of them. Sharing a mind certainly revealed a lot about someone quickly, and it seemed this was no different. But Soleil was different that the select few others. He was undeniably revelling in this moment, bittersweet as it seemed for him. Neither twin could deny that it was a beautiful experience to see someone profoundly moved by their powers. It was nice, a feeling of purpose.

Their powers were nice on their own, sure, but it often seemed as if they as mages lacked obvious unique potential for changing the world around them that most of their peers showed clearly. To see that they had made an impact, a noticeably touching moment in some else’s experience, was reward in itself for the years where they lacked a clear purpose in the world of mages like most others. We doubt most anyone would even fathom such an experience, they said in unison, We’re happy to share this with you.

The two paused for a moment, and Lynn then added: Gifts are meant to be given, after all.

Soleil nodded, conceding with their statement about gifts. This is...a very different gift...b-but...I don't receive gifts very often...so I am happy...I am very, very happy...e-elated even...I-I've...never felt so happy about myself... He could not stop looking at his hands and arms. No scars. No burns. No redness or unsightliness. Just blank, pale skin. His eyes sparkled with life and charm, rather than with the constant threat of tears as usual. Yet his hands still shook as he held the mirror to examine himself, but he still kept himself from completely breaking down in front of Nick and the twins. He knew they would not understand why he was suddenly weeping over his physical transformation. Shaun would understand, but Shaun was elsewhere and probably busy. He definitely wanted to find him, however, and tell him about this new sensation he had entertained. At about that time, however, he realized that Valerie had gotten up and left the beach.

...W-Wait...where is... He turned and looked around the sandy beach, but he did not see her. Soleil wondered if perhaps he had frightened her away, or if she had felt as though she had been abandoned for new friends. She was new herself, after all, and probably was afraid of not fitting in with the rest of the class. He wanted to go find her as well, but he knew that if he was not in sync with the twins that the transformation would fall apart. He did not know what would happen when he decided to do so, and was afraid that splitting from them would cause him physical harm. After all, his body had melted when he had fused with them. Turning toward them, he questioned, ...I-I think my friend Valerie has run away, a-and...I am worried about her...I am thankful for this...v-vision...and I do want to spend more time with the both of you...b-but...I think I need to go find her and see if she is okay...Wh-What will happen if...if I leave the fusion?...Will I get my body back?
-Alan Jackson

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:

Soleil nodded, conceding with their statement about gifts. This is...a very different gift...b-but...I don't receive gifts very often...so I am happy...I am very, very happy...e-elated even...I-I've...never felt so happy about myself... He could not stop looking at his hands and arms. No scars. No burns. No redness or unsightliness. Just blank, pale skin. His eyes sparkled with life and charm, rather than with the constant threat of tears as usual. Yet his hands still shook as he held the mirror to examine himself, but he still kept himself from completely breaking down in front of Nick and the twins. He knew they would not understand why he was suddenly weeping over his physical transformation. Shaun would understand, but Shaun was elsewhere and probably busy. He definitely wanted to find him, however, and tell him about this new sensation he had entertained. At about that time, however, he realized that Valerie had gotten up and left the beach.

...W-Wait...where is... He turned and looked around the sandy beach, but he did not see her. Soleil wondered if perhaps he had frightened her away, or if she had felt as though she had been abandoned for new friends. She was new herself, after all, and probably was afraid of not fitting in with the rest of the class. He wanted to go find her as well, but he knew that if he was not in sync with the twins that the transformation would fall apart. He did not know what would happen when he decided to do so, and was afraid that splitting from them would cause him physical harm. After all, his body had melted when he had fused with them. Turning toward them, he questioned, ...I-I think my friend Valerie has run away, a-and...I am worried about her...I am thankful for this...v-vision...and I do want to spend more time with the both of you...b-but...I think I need to go find her and see if she is okay...Wh-What will happen if...if I leave the fusion?...Will I get my body back?

Soleil seemed to adore this experience, like he’d was experiencing a feeling he was starved of. But all of a sudden, with Valerie’s departure, he seemed eager to pursue her. He said she was a friend, which could very well have been true, but he seemed to like her a little more than the average friend. At least he still wanted to be friends. But they both understood they shouldn’t cling to someone they wanted to like them.

Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, Gwyn said, You should keep your form unless we all consciously transfer some features as we prepare to unfuse, or something like that. Hard to explain really. But if there’s something we wanted to trade, we could. Like Lynn and I once went a few months both with strawberry blond hair like we do when fused, and another time we just swapped hair colours. I suppose one could do all sorts of things, but we haven’t really experimented with it too much beyond hair colour and a few other things, so all either of us can really tell you is that you should be fine. So on with it then.

While fusing could take a bit of time, unfusing was a piece of cake, a snap, whatever one might call such a thing. It was quick, simply because getting things in sync was much easier than getting things out of sync, unless of course said unsyncing involved switching some stuff around, in which case it could take just as long. Since Gwyn and Lynn were fine with being fused, and didn’t particularly feel like unfusing at the moment, Gwysoleinn simply divided as a cell might, except into two differently sized results. The result was Gwyndolynn and Soleil, standing hand-in-hand as if they were actually preparing to fuse.

“There we are,” Gwyndolynn said, releasing their grip from Soleil’s hands, their voice sounding like a mixture between that of Gwyn and Lynn’s, which were only beginning to become significantly different as Gwyn began his journey to becoming physically a man.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:11 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil nodded, conceding with their statement about gifts. This is...a very different gift...b-but...I don't receive gifts very often...so I am happy...I am very, very happy...e-elated even...I-I've...never felt so happy about myself... He could not stop looking at his hands and arms. No scars. No burns. No redness or unsightliness. Just blank, pale skin. His eyes sparkled with life and charm, rather than with the constant threat of tears as usual. Yet his hands still shook as he held the mirror to examine himself, but he still kept himself from completely breaking down in front of Nick and the twins. He knew they would not understand why he was suddenly weeping over his physical transformation. Shaun would understand, but Shaun was elsewhere and probably busy. He definitely wanted to find him, however, and tell him about this new sensation he had entertained. At about that time, however, he realized that Valerie had gotten up and left the beach.

Soleil seemed to adore this experience, like he’d was experiencing a feeling he was starved of. But all of a sudden, with Valerie’s departure, he seemed eager to pursue her. He said she was a friend, which could very well have been true, but he seemed to like her a little more than the average friend. At least he still wanted to be friends. But they both understood they shouldn’t cling to someone they wanted to like them.

Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, Gwyn said, You should keep your form unless we all consciously transfer some features as we prepare to unfuse, or something like that. Hard to explain really. But if there’s something we wanted to trade, we could. Like Lynn and I once went a few months both with strawberry blond hair like we do when fused, and another time we just swapped hair colours. I suppose one could do all sorts of things, but we haven’t really experimented with it too much beyond hair colour and a few other things, so all either of us can really tell you is that you should be fine. So on with it then.

While fusing could take a bit of time, unfusing was a piece of cake, a snap, whatever one might call such a thing. It was quick, simply because getting things in sync was much easier than getting things out of sync, unless of course said unsyncing involved switching some stuff around, in which case it could take just as long. Since Gwyn and Lynn were fine with being fused, and didn’t particularly feel like unfusing at the moment, Gwysoleinn simply divided as a cell might, except into two differently sized results. The result was Gwyndolynn and Soleil, standing hand-in-hand as if they were actually preparing to fuse.

“There we are,” Gwyndolynn said, releasing their grip from Soleil’s hands, their voice sounding like a mixture between that of Gwyn and Lynn’s, which were only beginning to become significantly different as Gwyn began his journey to becoming physically a man.

The idea of swapping features with someone enticed Soleil for just a moment. Staring down at his skin once again, he frowned and wondered...and then shook his head. He could not force either of these kind students to bear his cross for him. They had given him a chance to feel like a completely different person, and giving them the ugly scars he had borne all his life would be unfair to them. He then awaited to be released from his current form.

Not even a second passed, and suddenly he was standing apart from Gwyndolynn. The twins were still fused, and looked very pretty in their current form. Their voices still melded together in a soft, gentle harmony, and as they spoke to him, he felt as though he had left a part of himself behind with them. Not his scars-he peeked down at his wrists and saw hints of the burning red marks-but rather a sort of spiritual connection. They did not know him, but they also knew him. A strange paradox that came from spending time in each other’s skin. He blushed, almost feeling naked in front of them, but then he managed a grin and hugged them.

When he let go of Gwyndolynn, he mumbled, his shyness showing through once again, “...I-I hope...w-we can...continue to spend more time together...as friends. Y-You are both very kind...even to me, a-a complete stranger...” He then backed away, never taking his eyes off the two of them before he hurried away after Valerie.

When he was alone, he noticed all of the faults of his body once again. He knew that he was loved, and that his friends saw him as an adorable little brother. He did indeed have plenty of cute features-his round face, his big green eyes, and his small, frail figure. Yet these were all childish features, and as he thought back to Gwynsoleinn, as he walked through the woods, he saw a possibility he had never even considered. An older, stronger Soleil, more confident and happy with himself. Yet that possibility seemed so distant. He put his hands on his cheeks, and realized that he had finally let his tears out. They streamed down his face, and he wiped them with the sleeves of his cute cat-hoodie. He did not want to have to explain to Valerie why he was crying, when he found her.

“...Valerie!!!” he called in the woods, his voice slightly strained from his soundless sobs. “...Valerieeeeeeeee!!!” he called again. He continued to wipe his tears, and consoled himself. One day I will look like that...I’ll look strong, like an Heir should...I’ll look like the hero I want to be...I’ll be respected...but...right now is not that time... he thought.
-Alan Jackson

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:15 am

Sanja Sigck
Sanja entered the gates of Mana Academy, his coat flapping gently in the minute wind that flowed. He stood in the entrance and sighed, thinking.

The last time I was here I caused such pain and such destruction. I wonder if any of the people I hurt are still here. Even if they are, I still don't know how I would atone for what I've done.

Sanja walked further into the grounds of the academy. He Only had one bag with spare changes of clothes. He held no forms of familial identification. Being quite short at 5'4" made him less than intimidating, but maybe there was a purpose he was put in such a body. He had been reincarnated so to speak into this body. He had long, pitch black hair that was tied up in a ponytail. His eyes were such a dark blue that they almost appeared to be black. While he did not look to be all that much, he gave off an air of unknown strength.

Let's see...I didn't really analyze the structure of this school before I tried to kill everone, so I might need someone to help me figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing.

Sanja decided to call out to anyone that might be nearby in the hopes that they would heed his call and guide him.

"Hello?...Is anybody around here? I don't know where to go so I kind of need some help!"

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Frisct the II wrote:Sanja Sigck
Sanja entered the gates of Mana Academy, his coat flapping gently in the minute wind that flowed. He stood in the entrance and sighed, thinking.

The last time I was here I caused such pain and such destruction. I wonder if any of the people I hurt are still here. Even if they are, I still don't know how I would atone for what I've done.

Sanja walked further into the grounds of the academy. He Only had one bag with spare changes of clothes. He held no forms of familial identification. Being quite short at 5'4" made him less than intimidating, but maybe there was a purpose he was put in such a body. He had been reincarnated so to speak into this body. He had long, pitch black hair that was tied up in a ponytail. His eyes were such a dark blue that they almost appeared to be black. While he did not look to be all that much, he gave off an air of unknown strength.

Let's see...I didn't really analyze the structure of this school before I tried to kill everone, so I might need someone to help me figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing.

Sanja decided to call out to anyone that might be nearby in the hopes that they would heed his call and guide him.

"Hello?...Is anybody around here? I don't know where to go so I kind of need some help!"

Basil Smith

Literally appearing out of thin air, Basil appeared at the boy's side, looking at the Academy with curious eyes once more. The eccentric, tea-loving professor liked the place, even if some of the students went away to fight. A pacifist, Basil found wars to be stupid things, but with an unequaled strength and a dangerous bright that caught the attention of everyone near.

"I am. What is your doubt, young man? I am Basil Smith, teacher here."
Nothing to see here, move along.

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Frisct the II wrote:Sanja Sigck

Basil Smith

Literally appearing out of thin air, Basil appeared at the boy's side, looking at the Academy with curious eyes once more. The eccentric, tea-loving professor liked the place, even if some of the students went away to fight. A pacifist, Basil found wars to be stupid things, but with an unequaled strength and a dangerous bright that caught the attention of everyone near.

"I am. What is your doubt, young man? I am Basil Smith, teacher here."

Sanja, being as susceptible to surprise as he was, jumped at the sudden presence that appeared next to him.

"WHA?!"

Sanja's bag fell into the crook of his elbow as he took a defensive stance against the professor, soon dropping it after he had processed the fact that it was indeed a professor that had come to his aid. He sighed deeply to calm himself before speaking.

"My apologies, I was surprised at your...sudden...appearance. My name is...." He paused momentarily and thought. I can't very well use my real name in these circumstances even if most of the staff and students don't know about me...how about...Sanja Sigck. "Sanja Sigck. I'm a new student here, and I am unsure about where I am to present myself. I am assigned to Ignis, being a user of lightning. Can you show me where I am to go?"

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Alphonse Baskerville

The somewhat tall new student at Mana Academy kept a somewhat scary smile in his face. Of course, it would be scary if you knew how his mind worked. Reading the habits around him, trying to guess the reason of the smiles around him, and how and why people were interacting with each other. In his mind, lack of second intentions was a well manufactured lie by people like his family. Saints and public, demons in their private lives, they always helped charity works because they were "touched by their work" but wanted to launder dirty money.

At his side, there was his wife. A woman he met in his days in Russia, who agreed to everything he did and thought. Alphonse never pictured himself married, but she was willing to let him do anything he wanted to as long as he didn't burn her holy paraphernalia. With her body, mind and abilities, it looked like it was a fair deal. Out in the courtyard but away from the other students, Alphonse turned to his wife.

"They are all pathetic. But we should keep our act. Remember what I told you, or there will be consequences. You are tolerant, like and respect everyone. Keep a smile on your face and treat everyone like you were a politician. We need to know about them first. Understood? Have you met anyone here yet, Jadwiga?"
Nothing to see here, move along.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:55 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Alphonse Baskerville

The somewhat tall new student at Mana Academy kept a somewhat scary smile in his face. Of course, it would be scary if you knew how his mind worked. Reading the habits around him, trying to guess the reason of the smiles around him, and how and why people were interacting with each other. In his mind, lack of second intentions was a well manufactured lie by people like his family. Saints and public, demons in their private lives, they always helped charity works because they were "touched by their work" but wanted to launder dirty money.

At his side, there was his wife. A woman he met in his days in Russia, who agreed to everything he did and thought. Alphonse never pictured himself married, but she was willing to let him do anything he wanted to as long as he didn't burn her holy paraphernalia. With her body, mind and abilities, it looked like it was a fair deal. Out in the courtyard but away from the other students, Alphonse turned to his wife.

"They are all pathetic. But we should keep our act. Remember what I told you, or there will be consequences. You are tolerant, like and respect everyone. Keep a smile on your face and treat everyone like you were a politician. We need to know about them first. Understood? Have you met anyone here yet, Jadwiga?"

Kazimiera Wojciecha Jadwiga Baskerville

Happily married, that was a nice thing to say. Alphonse could be a handful, but he was certainly the best of all the potential suitors. He saw some sort of light, though in his mind he was probably his own prophet to some extent. His way with words would certainly make it seem that way. What he actually wanted, she couldn’t quite tell. It seemed something to do with power, not that it mattered.

The married life was theologically pretty sweet, actually. She could ecclesiastically get away with some level all sorts of earthly enjoyments and pleasures, from gluttony to lust, a sin unspeakable for the unmarried, so long as it was with her husband. Alphonse wasn’t the hunkiest of fellows, but where he fell the slightest bit short in plain looks, he more than compensated for in other aspects. But the more important thing at the moment was that he was speaking.

“Your instructions are more than clear,” she replied, “Though I regret to say I have not yet formally met anyone here, to my knowledge. Old acquaintances do have a way of popping out of nowhere, however,, so I don’t plan on letting my watch waver in the near future. Besides, it’s good practice for whenever you have an, ahem, heir. Or two. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my history classes it’s that a good royal lineage needs a few spares, good for diplomatic business as well. Though I guess it’s a new world here, one of less nobility and more of peasants. Shame, really. It’d be nice to see our children go on to rule other domains and spread the family name. I get the feeling I’m boring you with my ramblings, so I’ll be silent having given you my hopefully correct response.”

With that, Jadwiga stopped speaking, cleared her throat quietly, and adjusted her posture to have a straighter back. A good posture was surely a pain sometimes with what helped attract Alphonse in the first place, but a necessary pain, it seemed. Surgery, of course, was something for medical use only. Extraneous modification beyond simple health into comfort was certainly not acceptable.

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017

Postby Segral » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:14 pm

Nick Rider

Nick had been enjoying his time on the beach when two twins showed up. They were a little...odd, but hardly the strangest people he had seen. People could be fucking weird, he was pretty messed up, so these girls? Not exactly sticking out. He noticed Valerie had a slightly annoyed expression on her face, as if she was offput by the twins. He was going to ask her what was wrong, but then the two twins, Gwen and Lynn or something like that, asked about showing their "party trick." Soleil seemed a tad nervous, but went along anyways, and then they preformed their trick.

Which freaked the shit out of Nick.

He literally leaped back off his rock, rolling over into the soft, warm sand as he watched as they all turned to water and ended up fusing with each other, turning into one human. Nick watched in shock and awe as the new person formed, slightly more masculine, taller, no scars, with dirty blonde hair. He cocked his head curiously, staring as the two...three of them? Just that...they looked...pretty handsome, and Nick began to blush slightly.

They took out their hand mirror and stared into it, and this new person seemed pretty shocked too. This went on for some time, until they suddenly unfused, and Soleil suddenly hugged the two of them and took off in the direction of the woods. Nick suddenly looked around, and realized Valerie had left, and he hadn't even noticed. "Why? Why'd she do that? Did she not like me and Gwen and Lynn?". He dismissed the thought and turned to the twins, complexion returned to normal.

"So....that was a pretty cool trick." He half whispered. "Could you...I dunno...try it with me?"
yea bro idk

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller

Virgil darts through the hallways, finally skidding at the edge of the doorway. He nearly skids past and misses it. He lifts the letter in his hands, before jumping upwards, bouncing off the rim of the door and lands on top of a small countertop. He looked towards Amanda, before jumping across the bedside, running across it, jumping off an IV stand, and then plopping on Ambrosia's lap, handing her the letter.

Amanda tried to act like she didn't notice. Virgil was still quite quiet. She instead looked towards Cecily, "Before we get going, do you feel like some tea? Anything you need to start Ambrosia's intensive training regime?"
Last edited by Saleon on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:35 pm

Saleon wrote:Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller

[spoiler]
Serah wrote:Virgil darts through the hallways, finally skidding at the edge of the doorway. He nearly skids past and misses it. He lifts the letter in his hands, before jumping upwards, bouncing off the rim of the door and lands on top of a small countertop. He looked towards Amanda, before jumping across the bedside, running across it, jumping off an IV stand, and then plopping on Ambrosia's lap, handing her the letter.

Amanda tried to act like she didn't notice. Virgil was still quite quiet. She instead looked towards Cecily, "Before we get going, do you feel like some tea? Anything you need to start Ambrosia's intensive training regime?"

Cecily shook her head. "Tea will be better for me after I am finished training her. It relaxes me, and my reflexes need to be sharp while I am helping Miss Ambrosia to train. Otherwise she might beat me!" she joked, with a wink toward Ambrosia.

Ambrosia was not pleased by the comment, and pouted toward Cecily. However, her annoyance was interrupted when she noticed Virgil running back into the room. She knew that this meant he had completed his task, and had delivered her letter to Oliver. He also had written a letter back to her, and as she noticed the envelope Virgil was carrying her eyes got big. She wondered what he had written about her letter. Hopefully he had not disparaged it. As soon as the mouse jumped on the bed, she held out a hand and exclaimed, "Virgil! Quick! Gimme, gimme, gimme! LEMME SEEEEEEEE!" She was practically bouncing up and down in her bed.

Just a little curious, Cecily watched Ambrosia's reaction, and then leaned over to see the letter as Virgil handed it to her. Maybe she secretly really liked love-letters. However, she made herself as discreet as possible, shifting away from the girl whenever she seemed to look toward her. A grin marked her face, however, and she hid it behind her hand as she waited to see the young Mage's reaction.
-Alan Jackson

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:36 am

Segral wrote:Nick Rider

Nick had been enjoying his time on the beach when two twins showed up. They were a little...odd, but hardly the strangest people he had seen. People could be fucking weird, he was pretty messed up, so these girls? Not exactly sticking out. He noticed Valerie had a slightly annoyed expression on her face, as if she was offput by the twins. He was going to ask her what was wrong, but then the two twins, Gwen and Lynn or something like that, asked about showing their "party trick." Soleil seemed a tad nervous, but went along anyways, and then they preformed their trick.

Which freaked the shit out of Nick.

He literally leaped back off his rock, rolling over into the soft, warm sand as he watched as they all turned to water and ended up fusing with each other, turning into one human. Nick watched in shock and awe as the new person formed, slightly more masculine, taller, no scars, with dirty blonde hair. He cocked his head curiously, staring as the two...three of them? Just that...they looked...pretty handsome, and Nick began to blush slightly.

They took out their hand mirror and stared into it, and this new person seemed pretty shocked too. This went on for some time, until they suddenly unfused, and Soleil suddenly hugged the two of them and took off in the direction of the woods. Nick suddenly looked around, and realized Valerie had left, and he hadn't even noticed. "Why? Why'd she do that? Did she not like me and Gwen and Lynn?". He dismissed the thought and turned to the twins, complexion returned to normal.

"So....that was a pretty cool trick." He half whispered. "Could you...I dunno...try it with me?"

Not one, but two people willing to humour their powers? Today was a good day. It’d probably be good to get this guy’s name first, though. Ought to know at least something about the person they were going to probably fuse with before fusing with them. They turned towards him, and looked him in the eye.

“Uh yeah, sure,” they replied, “But could I maybe get your name first? Just wanna know a bit about you before we share a body, you know?”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse