NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frisct the II
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisct the II » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:40 am

Luminesa wrote:When Cecily had fallen asleep, she had landed somewhere unfamiliar, somewhere cold. She was lying on a hard floor, made of tile. Her body felt dead. Her hair was sprawled behind her head, and her clothing felt strange on her body. And she did not move, or even open her eyes, when she had landed. She was afraid, worried that when she opened her eyes, she would be in some cold dungeon, with some beast standing over her, waiting to eat her lifeless body. She could hear footsteps, and soft breathing.

Something was approaching.

She remained completely still, her eyes quivering behind her lids, her breathing becoming fast. She squeezed her hands, wondering if she could use Magic. She could not. Her Magic failed her in this place. Tears began to fill her eyes. "...No...please no...please...please don't hurt me..." she whispered, as she was unable to move. If only she could run away, she could perhaps get a head-start. She sensed the creature was something powerful, something terrible. It gave her a feeling of helplessness, of terror, as all of the nerves in her body shivered within her fragile frame. Her entire body was screaming.

"...Medora?..."

With a single sentence, God had made light. And with a single word, the dream seemed to transform. The atmosphere of cold, dungeon-like pressure cleared away, and Cecily opened her eyes. Above her, Rabbit was standing, staring down at her. His eyes were full of loving concern, illuminated by the fresh morning sunlight pouring through her kitchen window. They were in her old apartment in France. The realization rippled through her body, and she felt relieved. "...Oh...I was...I'm sorry...I was...scared you were...something else..." she whispered to him. She held a hand out to him, and he helped her to her feet.

Rabbit laughed. "Ah yes. You didn't know? At nighttime, I turn into a vicious and terrifying beast, hunting the land in search of beautiful women to keep in a castle blackened by my wicked flames," he joked. He then pulled her in, and suddenly kissed her.

Medora did not expect this, yet she remembered how Rabbit had once done this in the kitchen, one day. In fact, she seemed to remember this entire morning. A morning like this had once happened in her life. Several of them, even. Her body seemed to naturally give into the kiss, before she let go and then leaned her head against his chest. His body was warm and alive, and as he held her to him, everything became familiar again. When she looked around the kitchen once again, the sights and scents finally made sense, and her body relaxed. "...But during the daytime, you are a sweet and lovely prince. And your beautiful face causes all of the young female Mages to wonder if you are a sweet messenger from Mana herself, coming to bewitch them into blissful daydreams," she muttered.

Rabbit did not seem to know how to respond, at first. When Cecily looked up at him, he was blushing brightly. He stared down at her, and then looked away, chuckling. "...My, my...if I am such a majestic creature, then I am doing quite a miserable job..." He held her face in his hands, and beamed. "I've so too busy bewitching one woman that I've forgotten about all of the others. Then again...isn't it better to enchant one and to sweep them away, than to have hundreds of them all simply wondering where he is going during the day?..."

Cecily grinned. Rabbit seemed the same as he ever was, a hopeless romantic who seemed to think perpetually in poetry. She remembered how he had told her of his love of poetry, how he had learned to read from reading collections of poetry, and how the flow of the words had always remained within his heart, slowing warming him to what he originally thought to be a very harsh, frightening, lonely world. Yet even more than that, he was as affectionate as ever. He held her with every fiber of his being, with every drop in his body trying to move with hers in a sort of mesmerized dance. "...Sometimes I wonder if I am the enchantress, and you are the poor little creature who got caught in my spell..." she thought out-loud.

Another pause. Rabbit seemed confused by this suggestion, at first. It made sense, however, and once again he chuckled. "...A magnificent enchantress, I must say...Your spell was absolutely perfect. I have not left your side since you commanded me to love you forever..." he whispered.

Had she done that? Now she was the one who was confused. Rabbit had been the one who had fallen in love first, while she had taken time to realize she did fancy him. She stared up at him, and then broke into a giggle herself. Yet as she did, she began to sense something in this peaceful morning was genuinely off. The sweet-talk and the gentle atmosphere truly did hide something frightening, though she did not know what it could be. She shuddered, as she stared into Rabbit's eyes once again. That powerful stare. He showed no malice, no bad intent, and yet it was clear he now was the enchanter. She was following his every motion. Yes. Something had definitely shifted in the room, something as subtle as the long shadows on the floor.

"...Why, you are far more expressive this morning than I have ever seen you...I've never heard you so openly calling me a 'prince'!...It feels quite lovely, to be honest..." Rabbit admitted, as though he had also become aware of the strange friction between them. "...Usually you tell me to not be so ridiculous and cheesy, yet today you are accepting my foolish talk without any objections!...Has something changed your thoughts of me, Medora?..." He spoke with a fragile sort of wonder, knowing that his question would strike deep, yet asking anyway.

Cecily blushed brightly now herself. She looked toward the floor, gathering her thoughts. The letter came to mind, and she remembered suddenly what she had written. "...I...I did...I gave it some thought...and I realized that...All of those times I have rejected your displays of affection, they have probably caused you to wonder if I love you or not...So...I decided today to...return your affections..." she explained.

Rabbit gazed at her curiously, before he softly put a hand over his heart. The strange, convoluted path of the dream had now taken another turn, and had opened another door, behind which was yet another unexpected reaction. "...You...you do love me then...You did fall in love with me..." A broad, peaceful smile radiated on his face, and his eyes sparkled with tears. "...I...was not merely chasing you desperately then...You...you did love me...Oh, Cecily...This makes me so happy...You do not know how happy this makes me..." He pulled her to him once again, and stroked her hair. "...After all this time...All I wanted to know was that you had fallen in love with me, that I was not foolishly dragging you into a relationship...Now...now I know..."

He had now called her 'Cecily'. She noticed this change, and realized that the dream had shifted again. Yet this time, she realized what had been done. She had changed the memory to resemble something else. She had changed it to resemble the affection that she wished she had shown him, all those years ago. Now tears filled her own eyes. "...Yes Rabbit...yes...I do love you...I do love you...All these years, I loved you and wanted to be with you...But you were so far away..." she cried.

He continued to cradle her lovingly, with all of the passion he had once shown her many years ago. For a moment, things seemed once again as though they had never changed. Yet rather than acknowledging her words, something else came from him. "...Can a person ever truly change a memory, Cecily?..."

"...Wh-Wha?..."

"...Yes...you know as well...This is only a memory...A memory you and I once shared, one morning many years ago...It's...just as beautiful as any one of the days we spent together..." he whispered. He then frowned, thinking suddenly of a painful memory. "...It was also the day you died..."

She gasped. Suddenly the rest unfolded before her. Rabbit had told her his original lines, she had brushed him off as usual, since she had been tense about something, and she had whirled around and snapped at him. His face had become saddened, and he had gone to go get the mail for her. That evening, she had died in his arms, moments before she could say she loved him. "...No..."

"...Yes...Cecily, my love...There is no Magic in the world that can truly change a memory...They can be stolen away, or they can be hidden, or they can be lost...but they can never be changed...If they could be changed, then time could be changed...and I would have made sure you had never died..." he continued.

"But what has happened to you?! Tell me!" She suddenly became confrontational, pulling herself out of Rabbit's arms. "You used to be...this! You...you were open and affectionate and romantic...a-and now I see you, I see you on campus, and you're shy and frightened and...you hide so much of yourself...You...you stay away from everyone and everything, even when you are with them...You...I know now why this memory is so strange...You are not the same Rabbit you were all those years ago..."

Rabbit's eyes had a knowing glow, and he cocked his head thoughtfully. "...People do change, do they not?...Life throws people along its curved rivers and streams, until finally those rivers drain away when those people die. And we do whatever we can in order to survive...Even if it means changing...or hiding our hearts close to our chests, afraid of being hurt..." He put his hand over his heart again. "...But tell me...do you...think I have stopped loving you?...Because I am not the man you fell in love with, do you think I have fallen out of love with you?...You are not the woman I fell in love with, yet I look at you and I still see everything I want..." That winning smile appeared again, though he did not approach her to hug her again.

The monster had appeared. It had no fangs, no drool, no bloody trail of bodies behind it...only a glowing smile and a broken heart. It did not wish to devour her, but to welcome her home. It occurred to her that to him, she herself was probably a monster. Unrecognizable. Strange. Yet he still declared his love for her. He simply knew it was her. "...After...all this time?...You...you have never sought...anyone else?..."

"...I did seek someone else. Yet...as much as I adored her...she could never have replaced you...You left a mold in me that no other figure can fill. Everything about you is still my home...even if the furniture has changed..." His voice was now like the window, almost coming from some faint distance rather than from him. He stretched his arms out toward her, taking her hands in his.

"...And I have found you...I have found my home...After so many years of searching and seeking...I've dug you up from the rubble and have rediscovered you...

...Come to me, and let us never lose each other again..."

Cecily awakened the next morning with a start, yelping as she sat upright in her chair. She then looked around the room, in a panic. She was not in her room, so she could not guarantee her familiar surroundings. Her letter also seemed to be missing from her desk. "...What is...where did it..." She quickly rose from the desk, and turned to Achinar. After some moments, she realized that she was still in his room, and had fallen asleep at his desk. Embarrassed, she stiffened, controlling her panic as she spoke to him. "...Professor Achinar!...Sir!...I-I...I apologize...I did not go back to my own room last night...I-I apologize...I've made quite the fool of myself, haven't I?" She bowed twice, mortified at her actions. "...But please! Where is the letter? I have to bring it to Rabbit, before he leaves today!" she demanded.

When Cecily yelped, Achinar fell from his chair with a loud thud out of surprise. He had fallen asleep face down in the tome he had been reading at some point that night. After getting up from off of the floor, he promptly tucked the tome back into his jacked and adjusted his coat.

He yawned and spike groggily with sleep. "Ah. It's on the counter dear. I just put a seal on it after you went to sleep." He had obviously not gotten much sleep, but that could be taken care of later. He walked over and retrieved the letter before returning it to Cecily. "Here you go. Good luck to you." He wished her well with a wide and gentle smile.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:29 am

Valerie Teichmüller

As the dawn transitioned into dusk, Valerie had continued to keep to herself upon the departure of Soleil. She supposed she should be grateful that they allowed her to work alongside them, despite likely barely knowing her with the exception of occasionally seeing her in passing. At the same time, Valerie mentally berated herself for choking when asked questions of the academic variety. She was a renown student before her...condition forced her to relocate to Mana for her own safety. Was she afraid to speak? She hardly felt anything without actively attempting to, so unlikely. Perhaps she was worried they'd see her as some kind of 'nerd' and treat her as such. The other day some strange girl impaled by a sword had even noted Valerie forgot to breath as she monologue'd. When it came down to it, Valerie most likely did not want to give out too many tells when speaking with others.

Upon reaching her room, Valerie removed the cloak she had grown accustomed to wearing and stared outside her window. Lost in thought, she admired the moon that shined brightly in the sky. Sleeping wasn't a necessity for her, and though she could will herself to sleep, someone may attempt to come speak with her. If anyone was to find her 'cold and lifeless' body because she was unable to rouse herself from her slumber properly, then that would be a serious issue with maintaining the anonymity of her condition.

"Such a pretty night sky..." Valerie muttered to herself, and so she stood there until morning arrived. She thought of trivial issues to distract her. The next letter that would arrive from her parents, what she would wear tomorrow (as if she didn't wear the same thing every day), and if she would get to speak to her comrades tomorrow. It was a long night of self-thought and reflection.

As Dusk now returned to Dawn, Valerie tore her gaze away from the brightening horizon and lethargically moved to the restroom. She may be a walking corpse, but she still needed to maintain hygiene. As usual she turned the heat on the shower up to its maximum, and stood in the scathing water for around half an hour. It did not matter to her as she could not feel it anyways.

After cleaning up properly, Valerie left the confines of her dorm and decided now was a good time to enjoy the solitude of reading around Mana's peaceful morning courtyard.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:11 am

Frisct the II wrote:
Luminesa wrote:When Cecily had fallen asleep, she had landed somewhere unfamiliar, somewhere cold. She was lying on a hard floor, made of tile. Her body felt dead. Her hair was sprawled behind her head, and her clothing felt strange on her body. And she did not move, or even open her eyes, when she had landed. She was afraid, worried that when she opened her eyes, she would be in some cold dungeon, with some beast standing over her, waiting to eat her lifeless body. She could hear footsteps, and soft breathing.

Something was approaching.

She remained completely still, her eyes quivering behind her lids, her breathing becoming fast. She squeezed her hands, wondering if she could use Magic. She could not. Her Magic failed her in this place. Tears began to fill her eyes. "...No...please no...please...please don't hurt me..." she whispered, as she was unable to move. If only she could run away, she could perhaps get a head-start. She sensed the creature was something powerful, something terrible. It gave her a feeling of helplessness, of terror, as all of the nerves in her body shivered within her fragile frame. Her entire body was screaming.

"...Medora?..."

With a single sentence, God had made light. And with a single word, the dream seemed to transform. The atmosphere of cold, dungeon-like pressure cleared away, and Cecily opened her eyes. Above her, Rabbit was standing, staring down at her. His eyes were full of loving concern, illuminated by the fresh morning sunlight pouring through her kitchen window. They were in her old apartment in France. The realization rippled through her body, and she felt relieved. "...Oh...I was...I'm sorry...I was...scared you were...something else..." she whispered to him. She held a hand out to him, and he helped her to her feet.

Rabbit laughed. "Ah yes. You didn't know? At nighttime, I turn into a vicious and terrifying beast, hunting the land in search of beautiful women to keep in a castle blackened by my wicked flames," he joked. He then pulled her in, and suddenly kissed her.

Medora did not expect this, yet she remembered how Rabbit had once done this in the kitchen, one day. In fact, she seemed to remember this entire morning. A morning like this had once happened in her life. Several of them, even. Her body seemed to naturally give into the kiss, before she let go and then leaned her head against his chest. His body was warm and alive, and as he held her to him, everything became familiar again. When she looked around the kitchen once again, the sights and scents finally made sense, and her body relaxed. "...But during the daytime, you are a sweet and lovely prince. And your beautiful face causes all of the young female Mages to wonder if you are a sweet messenger from Mana herself, coming to bewitch them into blissful daydreams," she muttered.

Rabbit did not seem to know how to respond, at first. When Cecily looked up at him, he was blushing brightly. He stared down at her, and then looked away, chuckling. "...My, my...if I am such a majestic creature, then I am doing quite a miserable job..." He held her face in his hands, and beamed. "I've so too busy bewitching one woman that I've forgotten about all of the others. Then again...isn't it better to enchant one and to sweep them away, than to have hundreds of them all simply wondering where he is going during the day?..."

Cecily grinned. Rabbit seemed the same as he ever was, a hopeless romantic who seemed to think perpetually in poetry. She remembered how he had told her of his love of poetry, how he had learned to read from reading collections of poetry, and how the flow of the words had always remained within his heart, slowing warming him to what he originally thought to be a very harsh, frightening, lonely world. Yet even more than that, he was as affectionate as ever. He held her with every fiber of his being, with every drop in his body trying to move with hers in a sort of mesmerized dance. "...Sometimes I wonder if I am the enchantress, and you are the poor little creature who got caught in my spell..." she thought out-loud.

Another pause. Rabbit seemed confused by this suggestion, at first. It made sense, however, and once again he chuckled. "...A magnificent enchantress, I must say...Your spell was absolutely perfect. I have not left your side since you commanded me to love you forever..." he whispered.

Had she done that? Now she was the one who was confused. Rabbit had been the one who had fallen in love first, while she had taken time to realize she did fancy him. She stared up at him, and then broke into a giggle herself. Yet as she did, she began to sense something in this peaceful morning was genuinely off. The sweet-talk and the gentle atmosphere truly did hide something frightening, though she did not know what it could be. She shuddered, as she stared into Rabbit's eyes once again. That powerful stare. He showed no malice, no bad intent, and yet it was clear he now was the enchanter. She was following his every motion. Yes. Something had definitely shifted in the room, something as subtle as the long shadows on the floor.

"...Why, you are far more expressive this morning than I have ever seen you...I've never heard you so openly calling me a 'prince'!...It feels quite lovely, to be honest..." Rabbit admitted, as though he had also become aware of the strange friction between them. "...Usually you tell me to not be so ridiculous and cheesy, yet today you are accepting my foolish talk without any objections!...Has something changed your thoughts of me, Medora?..." He spoke with a fragile sort of wonder, knowing that his question would strike deep, yet asking anyway.

Cecily blushed brightly now herself. She looked toward the floor, gathering her thoughts. The letter came to mind, and she remembered suddenly what she had written. "...I...I did...I gave it some thought...and I realized that...All of those times I have rejected your displays of affection, they have probably caused you to wonder if I love you or not...So...I decided today to...return your affections..." she explained.

Rabbit gazed at her curiously, before he softly put a hand over his heart. The strange, convoluted path of the dream had now taken another turn, and had opened another door, behind which was yet another unexpected reaction. "...You...you do love me then...You did fall in love with me..." A broad, peaceful smile radiated on his face, and his eyes sparkled with tears. "...I...was not merely chasing you desperately then...You...you did love me...Oh, Cecily...This makes me so happy...You do not know how happy this makes me..." He pulled her to him once again, and stroked her hair. "...After all this time...All I wanted to know was that you had fallen in love with me, that I was not foolishly dragging you into a relationship...Now...now I know..."

He had now called her 'Cecily'. She noticed this change, and realized that the dream had shifted again. Yet this time, she realized what had been done. She had changed the memory to resemble something else. She had changed it to resemble the affection that she wished she had shown him, all those years ago. Now tears filled her own eyes. "...Yes Rabbit...yes...I do love you...I do love you...All these years, I loved you and wanted to be with you...But you were so far away..." she cried.

He continued to cradle her lovingly, with all of the passion he had once shown her many years ago. For a moment, things seemed once again as though they had never changed. Yet rather than acknowledging her words, something else came from him. "...Can a person ever truly change a memory, Cecily?..."

"...Wh-Wha?..."

"...Yes...you know as well...This is only a memory...A memory you and I once shared, one morning many years ago...It's...just as beautiful as any one of the days we spent together..." he whispered. He then frowned, thinking suddenly of a painful memory. "...It was also the day you died..."

She gasped. Suddenly the rest unfolded before her. Rabbit had told her his original lines, she had brushed him off as usual, since she had been tense about something, and she had whirled around and snapped at him. His face had become saddened, and he had gone to go get the mail for her. That evening, she had died in his arms, moments before she could say she loved him. "...No..."

"...Yes...Cecily, my love...There is no Magic in the world that can truly change a memory...They can be stolen away, or they can be hidden, or they can be lost...but they can never be changed...If they could be changed, then time could be changed...and I would have made sure you had never died..." he continued.

"But what has happened to you?! Tell me!" She suddenly became confrontational, pulling herself out of Rabbit's arms. "You used to be...this! You...you were open and affectionate and romantic...a-and now I see you, I see you on campus, and you're shy and frightened and...you hide so much of yourself...You...you stay away from everyone and everything, even when you are with them...You...I know now why this memory is so strange...You are not the same Rabbit you were all those years ago..."

Rabbit's eyes had a knowing glow, and he cocked his head thoughtfully. "...People do change, do they not?...Life throws people along its curved rivers and streams, until finally those rivers drain away when those people die. And we do whatever we can in order to survive...Even if it means changing...or hiding our hearts close to our chests, afraid of being hurt..." He put his hand over his heart again. "...But tell me...do you...think I have stopped loving you?...Because I am not the man you fell in love with, do you think I have fallen out of love with you?...You are not the woman I fell in love with, yet I look at you and I still see everything I want..." That winning smile appeared again, though he did not approach her to hug her again.

The monster had appeared. It had no fangs, no drool, no bloody trail of bodies behind it...only a glowing smile and a broken heart. It did not wish to devour her, but to welcome her home. It occurred to her that to him, she herself was probably a monster. Unrecognizable. Strange. Yet he still declared his love for her. He simply knew it was her. "...After...all this time?...You...you have never sought...anyone else?..."

"...I did seek someone else. Yet...as much as I adored her...she could never have replaced you...You left a mold in me that no other figure can fill. Everything about you is still my home...even if the furniture has changed..." His voice was now like the window, almost coming from some faint distance rather than from him. He stretched his arms out toward her, taking her hands in his.

"...And I have found you...I have found my home...After so many years of searching and seeking...I've dug you up from the rubble and have rediscovered you...

...Come to me, and let us never lose each other again..."

Cecily awakened the next morning with a start, yelping as she sat upright in her chair. She then looked around the room, in a panic. She was not in her room, so she could not guarantee her familiar surroundings. Her letter also seemed to be missing from her desk. "...What is...where did it..." She quickly rose from the desk, and turned to Achinar. After some moments, she realized that she was still in his room, and had fallen asleep at his desk. Embarrassed, she stiffened, controlling her panic as she spoke to him. "...Professor Achinar!...Sir!...I-I...I apologize...I did not go back to my own room last night...I-I apologize...I've made quite the fool of myself, haven't I?" She bowed twice, mortified at her actions. "...But please! Where is the letter? I have to bring it to Rabbit, before he leaves today!" she demanded.

When Cecily yelped, Achinar fell from his chair with a loud thud out of surprise. He had fallen asleep face down in the tome he had been reading at some point that night. After getting up from off of the floor, he promptly tucked the tome back into his jacked and adjusted his coat.

He yawned and spike groggily with sleep. "Ah. It's on the counter dear. I just put a seal on it after you went to sleep." He had obviously not gotten much sleep, but that could be taken care of later. He walked over and retrieved the letter before returning it to Cecily. "Here you go. Good luck to you." He wished her well with a wide and gentle smile.

"Yes, yes! Thank you!" She hurried over to the counter and grabbed the letter, before turning back to Achinar with a grateful smile. He had been such a massive help to her. She knew she would have to pay him back somehow. With this, she rushed out of the study, and ran to find Rabbit's room. Time ticked away with every step, and she knew that if she did not reach him on time, he would never know the truth...

Rabbit, in the meantime, was discharged from the infirmary, and he was now in his room preparing to leave. He did not have too many things to pack-he took a folder of papers, a pen, some changes of clothes, and the mysterious book in his drawer. Rabbit knew that taking such a book would be a risk, but he did want something to read when he reached Salzburg. And anyway, he had always traveled with it, at least since he had first come to the United States seventeen years before. Once he had packed a single bag of luggage, he then began to get dressed. He decided to wear the beautiful pink kimono that Henry had bought him, and as he put it on he sighed with happiness. He still did not understand why Henry went through such a fuss to get the kimono, but he was pleased that it looked well on him. "...Of course, even if it did not look right on me, that would be no reason to throw away a student's gift...Hm?"

A knock came to the door. The Mana behind the door seemed familiar enough, and so he did not react with alarm. Rather, he walked to the mirror and began to tie his hair up in a bun. For travel, keeping his hair up would be much more manageable. "...Cecily?" he guessed.

"Yes, it's me. May I enter?"

Without turning toward the door, he flicked his wrist mid-tie, and the door unlocked itself with a click. Cecily then opened the door, and blushed as she realized that Rabbit was getting dressed. "...O-Oh!...I-I...I'll step out if you..."

"Ah no, dear, it's no worry. I'm dressed. Please, come in," Rabbit invited her, his voice somewhat distracted by thoughts about the war. Nevertheless, he was calm and friendly, as he recognized her, even though he was concerned when he recalled how she had once pinned him to a wall and tried to take his mask off. Thus, he glanced at her warily, though his voice was genial enough. "...Is something the matter?...I left my plans for the class in my mailbox in the office, early this morning. Unless you of course have questions about something else..."

"...Th-This...ah...I'm afraid this has nothing to do with the class...I-I think I should be able to handle that well enough..." she whispered, suddenly terrified. Had he noticed that she had gone through the items in his room? That fear prickled her in the back of her mind, as she stood in the doorway. Cecily was convinced that the moment he noticed any sort of discrepancy in the order in his room, he would immediately turn on her and attack her, and everything she had planned, in order to try and reach him, would be ruined. Oh Cecily, why are you so foolish...why are you
so foolish...This is all your fault...this is all your fault...All you do is hurt him...It's all you do..

"...Cecily?..."

She became aware again, after a moment of panic, and she stared at him, as he finished tying the elegant bun on his head. He finally turned to her, with kindly concern in his voice. He realized that her reluctance to enter the room had something to do with him, and now he was confused. One moment, she had wanted to strip his mask off and to do him harm, the next she was holding a piece of paper in her hands, shuddering like a cold chipmunk. "...Cecily...what is the matter?...Talk to me, please. I'm no enemy. Don't stand in the doorway and merely shiver! Come in, please." He then easily moved her inside, using telekinesis, and closed the door behind her. He knew she had something urgent to tell him, and wanted to know what this message could be.

She finally approached him, as the door closed behind her, and held the letter out to him. Yet as she went to explain herself, she choked on her words. "...I-I...A letter...Um..." She tried harder. The words were there. She had to dig them up. "...Written...it's for you...Um..." No! Cecily, it's from you!...It's from you!...Come on, talk to him!...Talk to him!...This might be your only chance!... "...I...the letter...Um...here..." Finally, she gave up, and simply handed it to him.

He examined it. Achinar's seal did the trick, and he did not get confused when he saw the blank seal. He then stared at her, befuddled anyway as he received a strange letter from seemingly out of nowhere. "...Um...thank you, Cecily. Though you could have left it in my mailbox...Is there a reason you needed to bring it directly to me?..." he inquired, softly. Cecily was genuinely terrified of him now. He looked down at it again. ...Did she write it?...But where would she have gotten the seal?...And why...would she write to me?...

"...I...it was important. Very important, yes. It's...urgent...that you read it right now. Please...read it..." she whispered, finally ducking her head and running out of the room before Rabbit could question her further.

"...Cecily, wait!..." Rabbit reached for her, but he was just quick enough to get out of the door before he could catch her. He let her go, and sighed frustratedly. He then looked down at the letter again. "...Such a strange woman...She changes her moods so suddenly, it's hard to tell what she even thinks from moment-to-moment...I only hope that this letter will clear some of that...too bad I will only have time to read it on the plane..." He then put the letter in the folder in his bag, before sighing once more, and walking out of the room to go find Henry, holding the bag over his shoulder. He looked back at his calm and serene room once again, and smiled.

Hopefully, when I return, this place will be just as peaceful...as it is now... he thought.

He then walked away, out of his room so he could go find Henry. When he walked across campus and found Henry's dorm, in the Ignis dormitory, he knocked quietly on the door. "...Henry?..." he called, softly.
Last edited by Luminesa on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:Valerie Teichmüller

As the dawn transitioned into dusk, Valerie had continued to keep to herself upon the departure of Soleil. She supposed she should be grateful that they allowed her to work alongside them, despite likely barely knowing her with the exception of occasionally seeing her in passing. At the same time, Valerie mentally berated herself for choking when asked questions of the academic variety. She was a renown student before her...condition forced her to relocate to Mana for her own safety. Was she afraid to speak? She hardly felt anything without actively attempting to, so unlikely. Perhaps she was worried they'd see her as some kind of 'nerd' and treat her as such. The other day some strange girl impaled by a sword had even noted Valerie forgot to breath as she monologue'd. When it came down to it, Valerie most likely did not want to give out too many tells when speaking with others.

Upon reaching her room, Valerie removed the cloak she had grown accustomed to wearing and stared outside her window. Lost in thought, she admired the moon that shined brightly in the sky. Sleeping wasn't a necessity for her, and though she could will herself to sleep, someone may attempt to come speak with her. If anyone was to find her 'cold and lifeless' body because she was unable to rouse herself from her slumber properly, then that would be a serious issue with maintaining the anonymity of her condition.

"Such a pretty night sky..." Valerie muttered to herself, and so she stood there until morning arrived. She thought of trivial issues to distract her. The next letter that would arrive from her parents, what she would wear tomorrow (as if she didn't wear the same thing every day), and if she would get to speak to her comrades tomorrow. It was a long night of self-thought and reflection.

As Dusk now returned to Dawn, Valerie tore her gaze away from the brightening horizon and lethargically moved to the restroom. She may be a walking corpse, but she still needed to maintain hygiene. As usual she turned the heat on the shower up to its maximum, and stood in the scathing water for around half an hour. It did not matter to her as she could not feel it anyways.

After cleaning up properly, Valerie left the confines of her dorm and decided now was a good time to enjoy the solitude of reading around Mana's peaceful morning courtyard.

For the first time in a long time, Soleil rushed to get dressed. He threw on his Venta robes, stared at himself in the mirror for only a few moments, brushed his hair and teeth, and ran out the door very early in the morning. He was normally an early-bird, but the rush was something he preferred to avoid, as he loved slow, easy mornings in which he could enjoy the sunshine and the day outside. Yet now he wanted to be prepared, to look his best, to impress someone. "...Allistor...has he left yet?..." He breathed to himself, as he stepped outside and looked around. The Aquo dorms were not too far away, and the campus seemed rather empty of any activity. As he realized he really had awakened quite early, he sighed and shook his head. Now he felt foolish. "...No...he's probably not even awake yet...Nobody is...ahhh..." He finally slowed down, closing the door behind him and looking around the vast campus.

As he examined his beloved campus once again, he noticed someone, a single person all alone, sitting near the fountains in the center of the large courtyard. Deciding that perhaps a little conversation would help to pass the time, he walked over to see who was there. When he approached the person, he saw that the person was Valerie, blankly staring around her at her surroundings. Slightly shy toward this strange girl, whom he had barely spoken with the night before, he decided to re-introduce himself. "...H-Hello...D-Do you...remember me?...I'm Soleil..." He waved to her, where she sat, before he walked over to her and sat next to her. "...How are you this morning?..." he asked, his quiet voice never piercing the cool, calm, fragile morning.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:13 am

Luminesa wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Valerie Teichmüller

For the first time in a long time, Soleil rushed to get dressed. He threw on his Venta robes, stared at himself in the mirror for only a few moments, brushed his hair and teeth, and ran out the door very early in the morning. He was normally an early-bird, but the rush was something he preferred to avoid, as he loved slow, easy mornings in which he could enjoy the sunshine and the day outside. Yet now he wanted to be prepared, to look his best, to impress someone. "...Allistor...has he left yet?..." He breathed to himself, as he stepped outside and looked around. The Aquo dorms were not too far away, and the campus seemed rather empty of any activity. As he realized he really had awakened quite early, he sighed and shook his head. Now he felt foolish. "...No...he's probably not even awake yet...Nobody is...ahhh..." He finally slowed down, closing the door behind him and looking around the vast campus.

As he examined his beloved campus once again, he noticed someone, a single person all alone, sitting near the fountains in the center of the large courtyard. Deciding that perhaps a little conversation would help to pass the time, he walked over to see who was there. When he approached the person, he saw that the person was Valerie, blankly staring around her at her surroundings. Slightly shy toward this strange girl, whom he had barely spoken with the night before, he decided to re-introduce himself. "...H-Hello...D-Do you...remember me?...I'm Soleil..." He waved to her, where she sat, before he walked over to her and sat next to her. "...How are you this morning?..." he asked, his quiet voice never piercing the cool, calm, fragile morning.

Valerie Teichmüller

"...How are you this morning?..."

Valerie snapped out of her stupor and looked over towards Soleil. She was surprised to find him awake so early in the morning, whereas most students likely would of preferred to sleep in a bit more. Valerie stood up from her bench, and gave a proper curtsy towards Soleil in greeting. Was it weird to curtsy or bow in these types of situations? Valerie wasn't sure, as all her tutors had instructed her on proper etiquette, and such ingrained behavior was hard to change.

"Good morning Soleil, I slept adequately. How about yourself?" Valerie asked her companion. In reality she hadn't slept at all, and was afraid to sleep in general, but those were here issues and it wasn't her place to burden others with her problems. Deciding to add a little bit more than she normally would to the conversation, she decided to tack on an extra question.

"I'm curious, do you normally awaken this early as well?" She inquired. Valerie couldn't stand sitting around her room all night, but until she had a roommate she would not need to feign sleep.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:44 am

Imperial--japan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:For the first time in a long time, Soleil rushed to get dressed. He threw on his Venta robes, stared at himself in the mirror for only a few moments, brushed his hair and teeth, and ran out the door very early in the morning. He was normally an early-bird, but the rush was something he preferred to avoid, as he loved slow, easy mornings in which he could enjoy the sunshine and the day outside. Yet now he wanted to be prepared, to look his best, to impress someone. "...Allistor...has he left yet?..." He breathed to himself, as he stepped outside and looked around. The Aquo dorms were not too far away, and the campus seemed rather empty of any activity. As he realized he really had awakened quite early, he sighed and shook his head. Now he felt foolish. "...No...he's probably not even awake yet...Nobody is...ahhh..." He finally slowed down, closing the door behind him and looking around the vast campus.

Valerie Teichmüller

Valerie snapped out of her stupor and looked over towards Soleil. She was surprised to find him awake so early in the morning, whereas most students likely would of preferred to sleep in a bit more. Valerie stood up from her bench, and gave a proper curtsy towards Soleil in greeting. Was it weird to curtsy or bow in these types of situations? Valerie wasn't sure, as all her tutors had instructed her on proper etiquette, and such ingrained behavior was hard to change.

"Good morning Soleil, I slept adequately. How about yourself?" Valerie asked her companion. In reality she hadn't slept at all, and was afraid to sleep in general, but those were here issues and it wasn't her place to burden others with her problems. Deciding to add a little bit more than she normally would to the conversation, she decided to tack on an extra question.

"I'm curious, do you normally awaken this early as well?" She inquired. Valerie couldn't stand sitting around her room all night, but until she had a roommate she would not need to feign sleep.

"...I-I slept well, myself...Had no bad dreams and my back didn't hurt...S-So all of that is a good thing, I would say," he answered. Secretly, he found her toneless, robotic voice just a little unsettling, but he never said anything. Beside that, she was merely dispassionate in her actions, but he did not find this to make her unapproachable. She was trying to be polite to him, after all, and even acquired about his morning. "...I actually do wake-up early most mornings, b-but...this morning I rose even earlier than usual...You see...Um..." His face got slightly red, as he tried to explain himself to a stranger. "...S-So...a couple of the students are leaving on a plane today...going to Europe...Th-They're...going to do things over there...like...um...fight in a war...and I'm worried about them...S-So...um..." He paused for a moment, and took a deep breath. "I wanted to be awake in order to greet Allistor before he left! Because I wish to give him emotional support!" He spoke the words very quickly, as though he was almost afraid to explain himself out-loud to someone. Yet Valerie did not seem that she was the type to make him utterly miserable, by blurting his intentions to the entire school. She just listened, quiet and looking somewhat out-of-place in the otherwise bright and cheery morning.
Last edited by Luminesa on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 am

On the other side of campus, Ambrosia shrieked as she awakened to the sound of a bubbly pop-music alarm by her bed. Even though the song had nothing to do with being on time, all she could hear was Ariana Grande essentially telling her that she had hit the snooze button at least three times now, and had awakened far later than she had intended. Hopping out of the bed in a panic, she threw on her Ignis uniform, and then flew out of the room to Professor Stradt's room across campus. The sunlight prickled her head, as she ran across the school's grounds, but she ignored this as she focused on trying to find her teacher's room.

Eventually she arrived, and she stood in front of the door, panting heavily and shaking from sweating profusely. She then knocked three times, quickly and sharply, and murmured, "...I-It's me...Amb...Ambrosia...I-I made it...I'm so sorry I'm late...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...Please don't make me stay a vampire! I'll do better next time, I promise!" she stammered. She was truly scared that this slip would cause for her to be abandoned forever, and thus waited for the Professor's reprimand as one might wait for the dreaded toll of a funeral bell.
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:On the other side of campus, Ambrosia shrieked as she awakened to the sound of a bubbly pop-music alarm by her bed. Even though the song had nothing to do with being on time, all she could hear was Ariana Grande essentially telling her that she had hit the snooze button at least three times now, and had awakened far later than she had intended. Hopping out of the bed in a panic, she threw on her Ignis uniform, and then flew out of the room to Professor Stradt's room across campus. The sunlight prickled her head, as she ran across the school's grounds, but she ignored this as she focused on trying to find her teacher's room.

Eventually she arrived, and she stood in front of the door, panting heavily and shaking from sweating profusely. She then knocked three times, quickly and sharply, and murmured, "...I-It's me...Amb...Ambrosia...I-I made it...I'm so sorry I'm late...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...Please don't make me stay a vampire! I'll do better next time, I promise!" she stammered. She was truly scared that this slip would cause for her to be abandoned forever, and thus waited for the Professor's reprimand as one might wait for the dreaded toll of a funeral bell.
Flames burned out all across the blurry countryside. A horrible screech can be heard from above. It is a piercing shout like that of a large airplane flying close to the ground. From afar, the countryside is filled with tiny little dots as they scurry away like ants. The clouds are heavy and everything is dark. Finally, the clouds are broken through by a beast with terrible black wings blows them away as a great beam of fire leaves scorch marks across the land in one fell swoop. Finally, the tears of a little girl watching all of this.

Amanda wakes up with a jolt.

She looks around at her room. Ink creatures had begun sputtering about before she awoke. They ceased as soon as she was ruffled out her sheets. They fell to the ground lifeless. Virgil was no where to be seen. "Damn... seems my magic is unstable still... I better provide safeguards..." She pondered, clenching the blankets as her knuckles grew white, "a runic barrier will need to be made. I should be able to come up with something."

Miss Stradt then looks around her still room. She was able to clean it up a bit, but it looked quite dreary with the curtains covering out the morning rays. Only a little streak of light cast across the floor. She opened up the curtains so she could see better. Her wheelchair had been placed right next to her bed. She had to carefully learn into the chair, not causing it to roll away or she might fall.

She lurched into the chair.

Amanda tried to move her legs. Two of her toes had curled in, while the other toes merely moved in so slight. Her whole legs still dangled. She couldn't stand.

She moved to her study. She gave one large stretch.

She then heard the sound of heavy fists pounding on her door. She jumped, her left arm pulling outward as she instinctively began to form a spell. A ball of ink then formed. "...I-It's me...Amb...Ambrosia...I-I made it...I'm so sorry I'm late...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...Please don't make me stay a vampire! I'll do better next time, I promise!" the girl on the other side of the door stammered.

Ambrosia sighed a little, lowering her arms.

"I wouldn't abandon a student like that, silly," she mumbled, before rolling over to the door and unlatching the lock. The door opened inward, so she couldn't quite open it for her. She then sounded, "I'm not that fickle. Besides, I think I slept in myself."
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Saleon wrote:Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:On the other side of campus, Ambrosia shrieked as she awakened to the sound of a bubbly pop-music alarm by her bed. Even though the song had nothing to do with being on time, all she could hear was Ariana Grande essentially telling her that she had hit the snooze button at least three times now, and had awakened far later than she had intended. Hopping out of the bed in a panic, she threw on her Ignis uniform, and then flew out of the room to Professor Stradt's room across campus. The sunlight prickled her head, as she ran across the school's grounds, but she ignored this as she focused on trying to find her teacher's room.

Flames burned out all across the blurry countryside. A horrible screech can be heard from above. It is a piercing shout like that of a large airplane flying close to the ground. From afar, the countryside is filled with tiny little dots as they scurry away like ants. The clouds are heavy and everything is dark. Finally, the clouds are broken through by a beast with terrible black wings blows them away as a great beam of fire leaves scorch marks across the land in one fell swoop. Finally, the tears of a little girl watching all of this.

Amanda wakes up with a jolt.

She looks around at her room. Ink creatures had begun sputtering about before she awoke. They ceased as soon as she was ruffled out her sheets. They fell to the ground lifeless. Virgil was no where to be seen. "Damn... seems my magic is unstable still... I better provide safeguards..." She pondered, clenching the blankets as her knuckles grew white, "a runic barrier will need to be made. I should be able to come up with something."

Miss Stradt then looks around her still room. She was able to clean it up a bit, but it looked quite dreary with the curtains covering out the morning rays. Only a little streak of light cast across the floor. She opened up the curtains so she could see better. Her wheelchair had been placed right next to her bed. She had to carefully learn into the chair, not causing it to roll away or she might fall.

She lurched into the chair.

Amanda tried to move her legs. Two of her toes had curled in, while the other toes merely moved in so slight. Her whole legs still dangled. She couldn't stand.

She moved to her study. She gave one large stretch.

She then heard the sound of heavy fists pounding on her door. She jumped, her left arm pulling outward as she instinctively began to form a spell. A ball of ink then formed. "...I-It's me...Amb...Ambrosia...I-I made it...I'm so sorry I'm late...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...Please don't make me stay a vampire! I'll do better next time, I promise!" the girl on the other side of the door stammered.

"I wouldn't abandon a student like that, silly," she mumbled, before rolling over to the door and unlatching the lock. The door opened inward, so she couldn't quite open it for her. She then sounded, "I'm not that fickle. Besides, I think I slept in myself."

Ambrosia sighed deeply, as Amanda opened the door and greeted her patiently. She heard the weariness in her own voice as well, and was relieved even further. "...Th-Thank you, Professor...I promise I won't...let you down again..." she mumbled, before she walked into the room. Looking around, however, she noted the strange ink-drawings around the floor. They looked out-of-place, almost like little spills, but too intricate and well-drawn to be plain splashes of paint. Yet she did not spent too much time staring at them, and instead got to work making Professor Stradt's coffee. Once she had started this task, she turned to the teacher and smiled. "...Well, that's started! Now! What else would you like me to do? Would you like me to clean your wounds? Or make breakfast? All you have to do is tell me the instructions and I'll make the breakfast!" she cheered, feeling slightly better about awakening late.
-Alan Jackson

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 am

Luminesa wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:

Valerie Teichmüller

"...I-I slept well, myself...Had no bad dreams and my back didn't hurt...S-So all of that is a good thing, I would say," he answered. Secretly, he found her toneless, robotic voice just a little unsettling, but he never said anything. Beside that, she was merely dispassionate in her actions, but he did not find this to make her unapproachable. She was trying to be polite to him, after all, and even acquired about his morning. "...I actually do wake-up early most mornings, b-but...this morning I rose even earlier than usual...You see...Um..." His face got slightly red, as he tried to explain himself to a stranger. "...S-So...a couple of the students are leaving on a plane today...going to Europe...Th-They're...going to do things over there...like...um...fight in a war...and I'm worried about them...S-So...um..." He paused for a moment, and took a deep breath. "I wanted to be awake in order to greet Allistor before he left! Because I wish to give him emotional support!" He spoke the words very quickly, as though he was almost afraid to explain himself out-loud to someone. Yet Valerie did not seem that she was the type to make him utterly miserable, by blurting his intentions to the entire school. She just listened, quiet and looking somewhat out-of-place in the otherwise bright and cheery morning.

Valerie listened intently to Soleil as he spoke and made not of all the details he was providing her, as well as personally making a mental note of how Soleil spoke. He seemed to pause in his sentences quite a bit. An indication that he was unsure of himself or lacked confidence? Possibly, and though she was keep that in the back of her mind, it held no real relevance to the current moment. Or did it? She also noticed the tinge of red on his cheeks. It seemed even more likely that he was simply nervous. Well that wouldn't do when he tried to go and wish his friends good luck. Accompanying him to visit his friends would surely aid in soothing fears of saying farewell. Albeit he may still remain nervous since they were supposedly going off to fight a 'war' as Soleil had described it.

"Your dedication to your friends is admirable." Valerie said and nodded her head towards Soleil. She smiled at him. She new it was fake of course, but the situation seemed to appropriately call for one, and she had gotten better over the last few days of making it seem less forced.

"I shall accompany you in granting them emotional support". Valerie stated. It wasn't as though she was asking to accompany him or requesting her bring her along in some other fancy form. No, she said it as though her accompanying him was fact, though a well meaning one.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"...I-I slept well, myself...Had no bad dreams and my back didn't hurt...S-So all of that is a good thing, I would say," he answered. Secretly, he found her toneless, robotic voice just a little unsettling, but he never said anything. Beside that, she was merely dispassionate in her actions, but he did not find this to make her unapproachable. She was trying to be polite to him, after all, and even acquired about his morning. "...I actually do wake-up early most mornings, b-but...this morning I rose even earlier than usual...You see...Um..." His face got slightly red, as he tried to explain himself to a stranger. "...S-So...a couple of the students are leaving on a plane today...going to Europe...Th-They're...going to do things over there...like...um...fight in a war...and I'm worried about them...S-So...um..." He paused for a moment, and took a deep breath. "I wanted to be awake in order to greet Allistor before he left! Because I wish to give him emotional support!" He spoke the words very quickly, as though he was almost afraid to explain himself out-loud to someone. Yet Valerie did not seem that she was the type to make him utterly miserable, by blurting his intentions to the entire school. She just listened, quiet and looking somewhat out-of-place in the otherwise bright and cheery morning.

Valerie listened intently to Soleil as he spoke and made not of all the details he was providing her, as well as personally making a mental note of how Soleil spoke. He seemed to pause in his sentences quite a bit. An indication that he was unsure of himself or lacked confidence? Possibly, and though she was keep that in the back of her mind, it held no real relevance to the current moment. Or did it? She also noticed the tinge of red on his cheeks. It seemed even more likely that he was simply nervous. Well that wouldn't do when he tried to go and wish his friends good luck. Accompanying him to visit his friends would surely aid in soothing fears of saying farewell. Albeit he may still remain nervous since they were supposedly going off to fight a 'war' as Soleil had described it.

"Your dedication to your friends is admirable." Valerie said and nodded her head towards Soleil. She smiled at him. She new it was fake of course, but the situation seemed to appropriately call for one, and she had gotten better over the last few days of making it seem less forced.

"I shall accompany you in granting them emotional support". Valerie stated. It wasn't as though she was asking to accompany him or requesting her bring her along in some other fancy form. No, she said it as though her accompanying him was fact, though a well meaning one.

"O-Oh!...Um..." Soleil noticed that she was studying him, and he felt slightly uncomfortable. He darted his eyes, and then stared at the ground, his face becoming even redder. Valerie was not intending harm in any way, yet the way she stared at him seemed uncanny. She still did not blink, nor did she show any emotion. Even moreso, now that he looked at her more closely in the sunlight, her skin was just a tinge too white to be natural, even moreso than Rabbit's, and she had almost a dead light to her face. The shadows that formed under her eyes and on her cheeks, in fact, almost seemed transparent, and he thought he could see the skeleton underneath. He would have asked her if she went outside often, but then he figured that would be impolite, and smiled as she smiled. "...Th-That's good!...I would be...very happy if you accompanied me!...I...do not know if he is awake yet! Would you like to come check with me?..." He felt an urge to approach her, and walked toward her. As he stopped in front of her, he offered his hand.
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:She then heard the sound of heavy fists pounding on her door. She jumped, her left arm pulling outward as she instinctively began to form a spell. A ball of ink then formed. "...I-It's me...Amb...Ambrosia...I-I made it...I'm so sorry I'm late...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry...Please don't make me stay a vampire! I'll do better next time, I promise!" the girl on the other side of the door stammered.

Ambrosia sighed deeply, as Amanda opened the door and greeted her patiently. She heard the weariness in her own voice as well, and was relieved even further. "...Th-Thank you, Professor...I promise I won't...let you down again..." she mumbled, before she walked into the room. Looking around, however, she noted the strange ink-drawings around the floor. They looked out-of-place, almost like little spills, but too intricate and well-drawn to be plain splashes of paint. Yet she did not spent too much time staring at them, and instead got to work making Professor Stradt's coffee. Once she had started this task, she turned to the teacher and smiled. "...Well, that's started! Now! What else would you like me to do? Would you like me to clean your wounds? Or make breakfast? All you have to do is tell me the instructions and I'll make the breakfast!" she cheered, feeling slightly better about awakening late.
"You are surprisingly into this more than I expected," Amanda says, looking at Ambrosia, "and don't worry. I am not going to kick you out for being a little late."

She rolls over out of the small kitchen area as Ambrosia enters over to work on coffee. The kitchen looked a bit neater. Seemingly either Ambrosia got to work late into the night, or Virgil did. It didn't have a shine to it, but it was tidied up, some of the things were more organized. The high cabinets were still a bit messier. Some of the lower cabinets, but not the lowest shelf of the cabinets. The sink was pretty fine, despite a couple of little black inklings. The cabinets were a dark wood, with a nice finish.

Amanda then responded, "My wounds have mostly healed. It was just magical fatigue. I think some coffee will do for now. Maybe a cream cheese on a bagel. Getting dressed can happen later."

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:49 am

The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:Ambrosia sighed deeply, as Amanda opened the door and greeted her patiently. She heard the weariness in her own voice as well, and was relieved even further. "...Th-Thank you, Professor...I promise I won't...let you down again..." she mumbled, before she walked into the room. Looking around, however, she noted the strange ink-drawings around the floor. They looked out-of-place, almost like little spills, but too intricate and well-drawn to be plain splashes of paint. Yet she did not spent too much time staring at them, and instead got to work making Professor Stradt's coffee. Once she had started this task, she turned to the teacher and smiled. "...Well, that's started! Now! What else would you like me to do? Would you like me to clean your wounds? Or make breakfast? All you have to do is tell me the instructions and I'll make the breakfast!" she cheered, feeling slightly better about awakening late.
"You are surprisingly into this more than I expected," Amanda says, looking at Ambrosia, "and don't worry. I am not going to kick you out for being a little late."

She rolls over out of the small kitchen area as Ambrosia enters over to work on coffee. The kitchen looked a bit neater. Seemingly either Ambrosia got to work late into the night, or Virgil did. It didn't have a shine to it, but it was tidied up, some of the things were more organized. The high cabinets were still a bit messier. Some of the lower cabinets, but not the lowest shelf of the cabinets. The sink was pretty fine, despite a couple of little black inklings. The cabinets were a dark wood, with a nice finish.

Amanda then responded, "My wounds have mostly healed. It was just magical fatigue. I think some coffee will do for now. Maybe a cream cheese on a bagel. Getting dressed can happen later."

"...Oh!...A-A bagel?...Yes! I can make a bagel!..." She then hurried away to look for the bagels, and stared at them for a moment when she found a bag of them. She had only made bagels for herself once, and so she looked around the kitchen. "...If I was a bagel...how would I cook my...ummmm..." She walked over to the toaster, and she fit each slice in, satisfied with herself as she saw the slices fit. While they were toasting, she started the coffee, and the smell of the hot coffee filled her nose and gave her confidence in her work. So maybe I'm utterly clueless about cooking...at least I'm trying to better myself...It'll just...take some time... she thought. Once the bagel was toasted, she looked for the cream cheese, but she pulled-out the butter instead, getting them confused somehow. She then put the butter on the bagels, and she handed them to Professor Stradt. "...Here!...D-Did I do it right?..." she inquired.
-Alan Jackson

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:Valerie listened intently to Soleil as he spoke and made not of all the details he was providing her, as well as personally making a mental note of how Soleil spoke. He seemed to pause in his sentences quite a bit. An indication that he was unsure of himself or lacked confidence? Possibly, and though she was keep that in the back of her mind, it held no real relevance to the current moment. Or did it? She also noticed the tinge of red on his cheeks. It seemed even more likely that he was simply nervous. Well that wouldn't do when he tried to go and wish his friends good luck. Accompanying him to visit his friends would surely aid in soothing fears of saying farewell. Albeit he may still remain nervous since they were supposedly going off to fight a 'war' as Soleil had described it.

"O-Oh!...Um..." Soleil noticed that she was studying him, and he felt slightly uncomfortable. He darted his eyes, and then stared at the ground, his face becoming even redder. Valerie was not intending harm in any way, yet the way she stared at him seemed uncanny. She still did not blink, nor did she show any emotion. Even moreso, now that he looked at her more closely in the sunlight, her skin was just a tinge too white to be natural, even moreso than Rabbit's, and she had almost a dead light to her face. The shadows that formed under her eyes and on her cheeks, in fact, almost seemed transparent, and he thought he could see the skeleton underneath. He would have asked her if she went outside often, but then he figured that would be impolite, and smiled as she smiled. "...Th-That's good!...I would be...very happy if you accompanied me!...I...do not know if he is awake yet! Would you like to come check with me?..." He felt an urge to approach her, and walked toward her. As he stopped in front of her, he offered his hand.

Valerie stared at Soleil momentarily and it appeared as though she was confused by what Soleil was asking.

"Of course. I said I would accompany you, did I not?" She didn't intend to come off as rude, but it could be taken that way by the words alone, even though her tone was completely neutral. It also hadn't occurred to her that it was proper to gain permission from Soleil before heading with him to greet his friends. She tilted her head as she continued to examine Soleil. He had been the first here to approach her of his own free will, and it was peculiar.

"Shall we be on our way?" Valerie asked.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:"You are surprisingly into this more than I expected," Amanda says, looking at Ambrosia, "and don't worry. I am not going to kick you out for being a little late."

"...Oh!...A-A bagel?...Yes! I can make a bagel!..." She then hurried away to look for the bagels, and stared at them for a moment when she found a bag of them. She had only made bagels for herself once, and so she looked around the kitchen. "...If I was a bagel...how would I cook my...ummmm..." She walked over to the toaster, and she fit each slice in, satisfied with herself as she saw the slices fit. While they were toasting, she started the coffee, and the smell of the hot coffee filled her nose and gave her confidence in her work. So maybe I'm utterly clueless about cooking...at least I'm trying to better myself...It'll just...take some time... she thought. Once the bagel was toasted, she looked for the cream cheese, but she pulled-out the butter instead, getting them confused somehow. She then put the butter on the bagels, and she handed them to Professor Stradt. "...Here!...D-Did I do it right?..." she inquired.
Amanda giggles a little, watching at the attempt to make some bagel. She moves close, looking at the food. She lifts up the bagel with butter. She gets some coffee on her own, deciding it was ready. She pours her own powdered creamer, "It is not bad. I give you a 7. Needs work, but shows there is potential." She grins a little mischievously.

She then rolls over to her window, looking out to see the edges of the school, "seems like a decent morning." She munches on her bagel, sipping a little coffee. "Oh, and the cream cheese is right next to the butter. Fortunately, Virgil asked the guys to restock my fridge, but they need time to get the pantry ready."

She then moves over, looking to her dresser,* "hmm... some of these got a little dusty." Amanda looks for a clean one, "well, Virgil would likely have trouble cleaning these. Up high, not much to stand on, and the door is a bit heavy for him." She picks out one that seems decent.

"Mind helping me put this on?"
Last edited by Saleon on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"O-Oh!...Um..." Soleil noticed that she was studying him, and he felt slightly uncomfortable. He darted his eyes, and then stared at the ground, his face becoming even redder. Valerie was not intending harm in any way, yet the way she stared at him seemed uncanny. She still did not blink, nor did she show any emotion. Even moreso, now that he looked at her more closely in the sunlight, her skin was just a tinge too white to be natural, even moreso than Rabbit's, and she had almost a dead light to her face. The shadows that formed under her eyes and on her cheeks, in fact, almost seemed transparent, and he thought he could see the skeleton underneath. He would have asked her if she went outside often, but then he figured that would be impolite, and smiled as she smiled. "...Th-That's good!...I would be...very happy if you accompanied me!...I...do not know if he is awake yet! Would you like to come check with me?..." He felt an urge to approach her, and walked toward her. As he stopped in front of her, he offered his hand.

Valerie stared at Soleil momentarily and it appeared as though she was confused by what Soleil was asking.

"Of course. I said I would accompany you, did I not?" She didn't intend to come off as rude, but it could be taken that way by the words alone, even though her tone was completely neutral. It also hadn't occurred to her that it was proper to gain permission from Soleil before heading with him to greet his friends. She tilted her head as she continued to examine Soleil. He had been the first here to approach her of his own free will, and it was peculiar.

"Shall we be on our way?" Valerie asked.

He helped her to her feet and smiled innocently at her. He did not seem insulted by her comment, as nothing in her tone insinuated that she was annoyed by him. With that in mind, he tried to figure if perhaps Allistor was awake yet. His first instinct would have been to go to Allistor's room to check. However, knowing that he would go to see Shaun first, if he was awake, he decided to lead Valerie along with him to Shaun's room instead. Perhaps he would hear talking or laughing, or maybe he would hear nothing at all. I just hope they haven't left yet...I hope I'm not too late...I have to see him one more time...I need to tell him goodbye... He knew exactly what the risks of war were, as he knew of many stories in which members of his family had sent people to war, only for those soldiers to die cold, alone, and forgotten in fields around France and the rest of Europe, sometimes even up in the mountains in which nobody would look for them. The thought made him shiver, far more than any actual chill from being in the mountains would chill him. As he let these thoughts run through his head, he eventually arrived at Shaun's room, and knocked on the door. He held something in a hand behind his back, something he had not shown Valerie. A bouquet of pink carnations.
Last edited by Luminesa on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Allistor Abendroth

It was an early morning at Mana, around near six. The sun is still about to rise with its earliest rays casting a shadowy dawn upon the island. The curtains that cover the windows provided enough defense against the sunlight that could wake up the couple soundly snuggling each other in the room. Allistor decided to retire to Shaun's room for the night to teach his boyfriend about their lessons and magical theory until they have finished by near 1 am. The black haired boy neatly hugged Shaun's smaller body to his close, spooning the white haired boy and sharing their warmth together. Glacia was curled up on top of the coat rack while Leon was sprawled all over his little pet bed.

Shaun was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a pair of blue and black boxers. Allistor, on the other hand, chose to wear nothing on top while wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, his leg and right arm hugging Shaun close while his boyfriend rested his head on his left arm's biceps. There was a soft snoring from the two, clearly tired and enjoying their sleep. The knock on the door soon broke that precious sleep. Allistor stirred first, grunting and yawning in the process. He squinted his eyes towards the door and looked back to Shaun. He was still sleeping. He slowly took Shaun off his arm, making sure that the other boy didn't stir up from his sleep, and tucked him back under the blankets.

Allistor jumped out of bed, stretching his body and groaning as his joints popped and cracked. He remained barefoot as he strode towards the door with a grimace on his face. He never liked waking up early, even if it means that he needs to train or do something. His long and silky black hair fell to his shoulders and muscular chest in messy cascades and underneath his eyes were dark shadows. He stopped for awhile in front of the door, contemplating on the thought of summoning his magic in a nasty morning grumpiness. Deciding against it, Allistor opened the door and came face to face with someone he could never get angry at. "S-Soleil! Good morning! Shaun's still asleep so..." He said as he unconsciously combed his hair back. "Whatcha need? I'll tell him later when he wakes up."
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:20 am

Finsternia wrote:Allistor Abendroth

It was an early morning at Mana, around near six. The sun is still about to rise with its earliest rays casting a shadowy dawn upon the island. The curtains that cover the windows provided enough defense against the sunlight that could wake up the couple soundly snuggling each other in the room. Allistor decided to retire to Shaun's room for the night to teach his boyfriend about their lessons and magical theory until they have finished by near 1 am. The black haired boy neatly hugged Shaun's smaller body to his close, spooning the white haired boy and sharing their warmth together. Glacia was curled up on top of the coat rack while Leon was sprawled all over his little pet bed.

Shaun was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a pair of blue and black boxers. Allistor, on the other hand, chose to wear nothing on top while wearing a pair of grey sweatpants, his leg and right arm hugging Shaun close while his boyfriend rested his head on his left arm's biceps. There was a soft snoring from the two, clearly tired and enjoying their sleep. The knock on the door soon broke that precious sleep. Allistor stirred first, grunting and yawning in the process. He squinted his eyes towards the door and looked back to Shaun. He was still sleeping. He slowly took Shaun off his arm, making sure that the other boy didn't stir up from his sleep, and tucked him back under the blankets.

Allistor jumped out of bed, stretching his body and groaning as his joints popped and cracked. He remained barefoot as he strode towards the door with a grimace on his face. He never liked waking up early, even if it means that he needs to train or do something. His long and silky black hair fell to his shoulders and muscular chest in messy cascades and underneath his eyes were dark shadows. He stopped for awhile in front of the door, contemplating on the thought of summoning his magic in a nasty morning grumpiness. Deciding against it, Allistor opened the door and came face to face with someone he could never get angry at. "S-Soleil! Good morning! Shaun's still asleep so..." He said as he unconsciously combed his hair back. "Whatcha need? I'll tell him later when he wakes up."

Soleil blushed violently, as he saw that Allistor was not dressed. In fact, he had not even been awake until maybe a few seconds ago. He stared up at him, and then behind him at Shaun, asleep in the bed. ...I guess I did get up earlier than everyone...Hoh...I've probably made a fool of myself at this point... he thought, as his eyes turned back toward Allistor. "...A-Actually I was...looking for you...I-I didn't know if you were awake yet, so I was going to ask Shaun if...m-maybe he knew where you were...I-I knew...you would visit him first...before you left, so..." Stumbling over his words a little more than usual, he decided to cut to the chase, and showed Allistor the bouquet of pink carnations, whipping them out from behind his back. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping for the best. If Allistor laughed at him, he was not sure what he would do in response.

"...V-Valerie and I came to...came to wish you well...on your trip...And I...Um..." He took a deep breath, trying to remember what he had rehearsed in his head. The words did not come, for a few seconds, so he started over. "...Valerie and I came to wish you well on your journey to Europe...I-I've...never fought in a war, so...I don't know...what it is like...but I know that war is frightening, and that you're...going to fight my aunt..." Lady Blanchefleur's wicked visage came to mind, and he hoped with every fiber in his being that Allistor would never have to fight her alone. "...So I came to wish you the best...and to hope...that you come back safe...because we need you here...and...we love you..." he explained, ending in a timid whisper.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:57 am

The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:"...Oh!...A-A bagel?...Yes! I can make a bagel!..." She then hurried away to look for the bagels, and stared at them for a moment when she found a bag of them. She had only made bagels for herself once, and so she looked around the kitchen. "...If I was a bagel...how would I cook my...ummmm..." She walked over to the toaster, and she fit each slice in, satisfied with herself as she saw the slices fit. While they were toasting, she started the coffee, and the smell of the hot coffee filled her nose and gave her confidence in her work. So maybe I'm utterly clueless about cooking...at least I'm trying to better myself...It'll just...take some time... she thought. Once the bagel was toasted, she looked for the cream cheese, but she pulled-out the butter instead, getting them confused somehow. She then put the butter on the bagels, and she handed them to Professor Stradt. "...Here!...D-Did I do it right?..." she inquired.
Amanda giggles a little, watching at the attempt to make some bagel. She moves close, looking at the food. She lifts up the bagel with butter. She gets some coffee on her own, deciding it was ready. She pours her own powdered creamer, "It is not bad. I give you a 7. Needs work, but shows there is potential." She grins a little mischievously.

She then rolls over to her window, looking out to see the edges of the school, "seems like a decent morning." She munches on her bagel, sipping a little coffee. "Oh, and the cream cheese is right next to the butter. Fortunately, Virgil asked the guys to restock my fridge, but they need time to get the pantry ready."

She then moves over, looking to her dresser,* "hmm... some of these got a little dusty." Amanda looks for a clean one, "well, Virgil would likely have trouble cleaning these. Up high, not much to stand on, and the door is a bit heavy for him." She picks out one that seems decent.

"Y-Yes! Of course!" Ambrosia found the clothes that Professor Stradt wanted her to put on, and she started dressing her. She could not help but feel incredibly awkward doing this, even though the teacher was another woman and needed the help while she was recovering. Yet the idea of dressing a grown woman seemed strange to her, unlike perhaps dressing a baby, or tying the shoe of a small child. Thus, Ambrosia huffed, as she worked to get the clothing on, and then when this chore was finished, she was relieved to see that the teacher looked decent. "...Well then! That's that! I hope you like it! I ate least didn't put your pants on your head or anything, hahaha!" she giggled nervously. She then looked around the room for Virgil. The teacher had mentioned the little mouse, but she did not see the creature anywhere. Perhaps he was out and about this morning, running errands. Or maybe even playing with other mice. "...Professor, where is Virgil?" she inquired, "And...do you need me to do anything else so far?"
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:Amanda giggles a little, watching at the attempt to make some bagel. She moves close, looking at the food. She lifts up the bagel with butter. She gets some coffee on her own, deciding it was ready. She pours her own powdered creamer, "It is not bad. I give you a 7. Needs work, but shows there is potential." She grins a little mischievously.

"Y-Yes! Of course!" Ambrosia found the clothes that Professor Stradt wanted her to put on, and she started dressing her. She could not help but feel incredibly awkward doing this, even though the teacher was another woman and needed the help while she was recovering. Yet the idea of dressing a grown woman seemed strange to her, unlike perhaps dressing a baby, or tying the shoe of a small child. Thus, Ambrosia huffed, as she worked to get the clothing on, and then when this chore was finished, she was relieved to see that the teacher looked decent. "...Well then! That's that! I hope you like it! I ate least didn't put your pants on your head or anything, hahaha!" she giggled nervously. She then looked around the room for Virgil. The teacher had mentioned the little mouse, but she did not see the creature anywhere. Perhaps he was out and about this morning, running errands. Or maybe even playing with other mice. "...Professor, where is Virgil?" she inquired, "And...do you need me to do anything else so far?"
Amanda nodded as Ambrosia began working. As the little helper moved over to the clothes, Amanda lifted her arms up, letting the dress fall over her head and onto her small frame. The dress was sleeveless, so it didn't take much struggle wrapping the sleeves around her arm. Amanda then began a slight bit of small talk, seemingly not trying to think too hard about having someone help dress her, "did you decide to keep a journal to help keep track of your thoughts? You don't have to, just wondering if you decided to go with my idea."

Ambrosia had to lift her professor up from the wheelchair so as to get the dress down her body, along with the quaint slippers she had picked out. They had a woody feel to them, and weren't difficult to put on. Not as if she had asked for boots. When this chore was finished, The red head was relieved to see that the teacher looked decent. Ambrosia placed Amanda in her wheelchair, being careful not to just drop her in there.

"...Well then! That's that! I hope you like it! I ate least didn't put your pants on your head or anything, hahaha!" the girl giggled nervously.

"Yes. I made sure not to ask for something too difficult. Hopefully it isn't too cold by two weeks from now, lest I have to ask you to put on a heavy jacket on for me. Winter is an abominable time. Even with the festivities I can't stand the cold. Damnable time to be born," She rambled on a little.

She then noticed Ambrosia looking around for something. In a quick second Amanda had more or less figured out what she was wondering. "...Professor, where is Virgil?" The impromptu nurse inquired, "And...do you need me to do anything else so far?"

"From what I can sense, he's scrambling around in some of the tunnels. One of the many he and his legion have made. Busy this morning. Should be coming soon. I'm sure he's probably a bit annoyed at how late whatever he is doing has made him," She says, assuring Ambrosia, "as for your second question... do you want to head out with me? I'm feeling like going outside a bit, maybe see how everyone is"---she then decided to add a cute joke--- "Been gone for so long, maybe everyone'll look ten years older."

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:23 pm

The Storyteller
Her Bedroom

Luminesa wrote:"Y-Yes! Of course!" Ambrosia found the clothes that Professor Stradt wanted her to put on, and she started dressing her. She could not help but feel incredibly awkward doing this, even though the teacher was another woman and needed the help while she was recovering. Yet the idea of dressing a grown woman seemed strange to her, unlike perhaps dressing a baby, or tying the shoe of a small child. Thus, Ambrosia huffed, as she worked to get the clothing on, and then when this chore was finished, she was relieved to see that the teacher looked decent. "...Well then! That's that! I hope you like it! I ate least didn't put your pants on your head or anything, hahaha!" she giggled nervously. She then looked around the room for Virgil. The teacher had mentioned the little mouse, but she did not see the creature anywhere. Perhaps he was out and about this morning, running errands. Or maybe even playing with other mice. "...Professor, where is Virgil?" she inquired, "And...do you need me to do anything else so far?"
Amanda nodded as Ambrosia began working. As the little helper moved over to the clothes, Amanda lifted her arms up, letting the dress fall over her head and onto her small frame. The dress was sleeveless, so it didn't take much struggle wrapping the sleeves around her arm. Amanda then began a slight bit of small talk, seemingly not trying to think too hard about having someone help dress her, "did you decide to keep a journal to help keep track of your thoughts? You don't have to, just wondering if you decided to go with my idea."

Ambrosia had to lift her professor up from the wheelchair so as to get the dress down her body, along with the quaint slippers she had picked out. They had a woody feel to them, and weren't difficult to put on. Not as if she had asked for boots. When this chore was finished, The red head was relieved to see that the teacher looked decent. Ambrosia placed Amanda in her wheelchair, being careful not to just drop her in there.

"...Well then! That's that! I hope you like it! I ate least didn't put your pants on your head or anything, hahaha!" the girl giggled nervously.

"Yes. I made sure not to ask for something too difficult. Hopefully it isn't too cold by two weeks from now, lest I have to ask you to put on a heavy jacket on for me. Winter is an abominable time. Even with the festivities I can't stand the cold. Damnable time to be born," She rambled on a little.

She then noticed Ambrosia looking around for something. In a quick second Amanda had more or less figured out what she was wondering. "...Professor, where is Virgil?" The impromptu nurse inquired, "And...do you need me to do anything else so far?"

"From what I can sense, he's scrambling around in some of the tunnels. One of the many he and his legion have made. Busy this morning. Should be coming soon. I'm sure he's probably a bit annoyed at how late whatever he is doing has made him," She says, assuring Ambrosia, "as for your second question... do you want to head out with me? I'm feeling like going outside a bit, maybe see how everyone is"---she then decided to add a cute joke--- "Been gone for so long, maybe everyone'll look ten years older."

"...Go outside with you?...Um..." The morning sun still prickled her skin somewhat, and she felt uncomfortable being outside for long periods of time, but she had agreed to do whatever Professor Stradt asked of her. Thus she nodded, pushing down her instinct to say 'no', and answered, "Alright! Let's get you some fresh air! And maybe we'll see Virgil outside!" With that, she began to push the chair, opening the door to let the sunshine in as she rolled the teacher out the door. As soon as she did so, Ambrosia winced slightly, but sighed. Eventually the sun would be enjoyable to her once again, but she just had to be patient. The cure would come, all she had to do was obey Professor Stradt and she would go find it.

As she stood outside, she remembered that Allistor was leaving the island today. A sense of relief and also of sadness fell over her, along with the gentle sunlight of the morning. She felt she would be able to at least be near Shaun, now, since Allistor would be gone. Yet that thought also pained her conscience, as she knew that she was essentially wishing for him to go away and to put himself in mortal danger. Ah well, he's doing it anyway...It's not like I would have any say in the matter regardless...but...if I did...would I want him to stay?... Suddenly she stopped rolling the Professor, as she was lost in her troubled thoughts. ...Would I really ask for him to be sent to his death, simply because he loves Shaun?...No...no, I'm not that cruel...am I?...
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller
Outside the Aquo Building

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:

"...Go outside with you?...Um..." The morning sun still prickled her skin somewhat, and she felt uncomfortable being outside for long periods of time, but she had agreed to do whatever Professor Stradt asked of her. Thus she nodded, pushing down her instinct to say 'no', and answered, "Alright! Let's get you some fresh air! And maybe we'll see Virgil outside!" With that, she began to push the chair, opening the door to let the sunshine in as she rolled the teacher out the door. As soon as she did so, Ambrosia winced slightly, but sighed. Eventually the sun would be enjoyable to her once again, but she just had to be patient. The cure would come, all she had to do was obey Professor Stradt and she would go find it.

As she stood outside, she remembered that Allistor was leaving the island today. A sense of relief and also of sadness fell over her, along with the gentle sunlight of the morning. She felt she would be able to at least be near Shaun, now, since Allistor would be gone. Yet that thought also pained her conscience, as she knew that she was essentially wishing for him to go away and to put himself in mortal danger. Ah well, he's doing it anyway...It's not like I would have any say in the matter regardless...but...if I did...would I want him to stay?... Suddenly she stopped rolling the Professor, as she was lost in her troubled thoughts. ...Would I really ask for him to be sent to his death, simply because he loves Shaun?...No...no, I'm not that cruel...am I?...
"Oh shoot," Ambrosia said, noticing her squinting to the sun, "my how'd I... wait. would an umbrella help with this? I completely forgot about the heat. I have been a bit excited to finally stretch my arms out, that I forgot that light can be harmful for you..." Amanda gulped a little, sighing. She then whisked her ink magic around, having it form an umbrella for the girl. It was a small gesture. Amanda was a bit embarrassed, the simple mistake having been a huge fluster for her.

"Or would you rather we go through the hallways? I more just want to finally chat with everyone, see how all of my students are doing."

She still enjoyed being outside. The weather was reasonably mild, not too hot or cold. The sun peaked out from the clouds, and the grassy courtyard was a familiar sight. Amanda looked out, seeing students about. Yet she noted it was also a bit emptier. There were not as many people as she expected. "Would you rather get some food in the lunch area?" Amanda asks.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:33 am

The Storyteller

Luminesa wrote:"...Go outside with you?...Um..." The morning sun still prickled her skin somewhat, and she felt uncomfortable being outside for long periods of time, but she had agreed to do whatever Professor Stradt asked of her. Thus she nodded, pushing down her instinct to say 'no', and answered, "Alright! Let's get you some fresh air! And maybe we'll see Virgil outside!" With that, she began to push the chair, opening the door to let the sunshine in as she rolled the teacher out the door. As soon as she did so, Ambrosia winced slightly, but sighed. Eventually the sun would be enjoyable to her once again, but she just had to be patient. The cure would come, all she had to do was obey Professor Stradt and she would go find it.

"Oh shoot," Ambrosia said, noticing her squinting to the sun, "my how'd I... wait. would an umbrella help with this? I completely forgot about the heat. I have been a bit excited to finally stretch my arms out, that I forgot that light can be harmful for you..." Amanda gulped a little, sighing. She then whisked her ink magic around, having it form an umbrella for the girl. It was a small gesture. Amanda was a bit embarrassed, the simple mistake having been a huge fluster for her.

"Or would you rather we go through the hallways? I more just want to finally chat with everyone, see how all of my students are doing."

She still enjoyed being outside. The weather was reasonably mild, not too hot or cold. The sun peaked out from the clouds, and the grassy courtyard was a familiar sight. Amanda looked out, seeing students about. Yet she noted it was also a bit emptier. There were not as many people as she expected. "Would you rather get some food in the lunch area?" Amanda asks.

"...I-Is that...Ink-magic?..." Ambrosia was awestruck by the strange phenomenon that unfolded in front of her. Then she made the connection in her mind, as she remembered the little pictures, also made from ink, that she had seen on the floor of the teacher's room. When she saw the construct form into an umbrella as well, she was also impressed. Such Magic she never knew actually existed. Yet the elegance of the ink, as it swirled around and then formed promptly into an umbrella large enough to cover both of them. "...That's so cool! I've never seen that before!...A-Also thank you, um...we can walk around the school like this...even if I can't be in the sunlight, I'd like to at least be outside...I don't want to leave behind the beautiful things around me, because I'm a vampire now..." she answered gratefully. With that, she began to wheel her along the path. "...So where do you wanna go first?" she inquired.
-Alan Jackson

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:11 am

Allistor Abendroth

Allistor can't help but chuckle to himself. "So that's what you're hiding from me. I was wondering what's that pink bunch behind your back." He kneeled down on one knee and took the bouquet of pink carnations from Soleil. They were freshly picked, as he can see. They still have some morning dew on those soft, fluffy and wrinkled petals. The scent was sweet and mild, refreshing in fact, that brings back some memories. "I remember my mother planting a lot of these in the gardens of Schönbrunn. We have a tradition of giving these on Mother's Day. I can't forget the time when I snuck into the gardens late at night, the night before Mother's Day, and went back covered in mud and scratches just to give her these flowers."

"Father scolded me, even nearly got me punished for such behavior, but mother cried. I was crying too, mainly because of the fear of getting disciplined once again, but the sight of mom hugging me, in her clean and pristine nightgown, made me cry so much more." Allistor looked at Soleil and smiled. "Thank you Soleil. Come here, let me hug you." He opened his arms and enclosed Soleil into a tight yet warm hug, the bouquet still in his hands. "I will come back, I promise. I might not be the best mage out there, nor the strongest nor the smartest nor the most skilled, but it is my duty to raise the banners of war. Against your family... No, they're not your family... Against the people that hurt you and have led Europe down to chaos." Allistor pulled away and smiled at the young Rise heir. "I'm your older brother now, after all. And as your brother, it is my duty to defend and protect you, no matter what."
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:41 am

Amanda Stradt
The Storyteller

Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:"Oh shoot," Ambrosia said, noticing her squinting to the sun, "my how'd I... wait. would an umbrella help with this? I completely forgot about the heat. I have been a bit excited to finally stretch my arms out, that I forgot that light can be harmful for you..." Amanda gulped a little, sighing. She then whisked her ink magic around, having it form an umbrella for the girl. It was a small gesture. Amanda was a bit embarrassed, the simple mistake having been a huge fluster for her.

"...I-Is that...Ink-magic?..." Ambrosia was awestruck by the strange phenomenon that unfolded in front of her. Then she made the connection in her mind, as she remembered the little pictures, also made from ink, that she had seen on the floor of the teacher's room. When she saw the construct form into an umbrella as well, she was also impressed. Such Magic she never knew actually existed. Yet the elegance of the ink, as it swirled around and then formed promptly into an umbrella large enough to cover both of them. "...That's so cool! I've never seen that before!...A-Also thank you, um...we can walk around the school like this...even if I can't be in the sunlight, I'd like to at least be outside...I don't want to leave behind the beautiful things around me, because I'm a vampire now..." she answered gratefully. With that, she began to wheel her along the path. "...So where do you wanna go first?" she inquired.
"Yes it is," Amanda affirmed, a little cheekily, "The umbrella isn't too difficult to make. It is more an advanced form of Aquo magic, manipulating water, along with parchment, to create constructs and entities. At the most, it is using the essence of ink---of creativity and of instilling emotional energy into one's creation--- to form physical objects." She rambles a little, but her magic is a bit of a pride for her.

The umbrella, in particular, was well-designed. It had a distinct french feeling to it. It had a pointed tip at the top, and a classic hooked handle. The shade of the umbrella coming from an intricate design filled with slight variations of black. Amanda turns to Ambrosia, "I hope you like it. I can't do much about the color. There is some coloration I can do, but it requires a lot of mana that doesn't usually have much purpose." She looked at the umbrella, "maybe it gives you a... 'cool' edge? Well, either way, it helps."

She then looks up a bit, getting a glimpse of the blue sky. It was nice to be out of her stuffy room. "And fall is right on the heels. I've been gone too long. Feels weird," She says, thinking out loud.

She then looked back to Ambrosia, "I could use some conversation between others. Hmm.... I could hunt down those who aren't studying and show them the pain by which I can force them to succumb to... or we could look for some of your classmates and drop in for a surprise. Or whatever. I don't have much in the way of plans."

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse