NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Luminesa wrote:"You two, please stop. You're not helping the situation. She is in a lot of distress, and we need to be patient with her. We were wrong to be so sharp with her, when she is obviously very distrustful of her surroundings. It's not fair to simple ostracize her, because she is afraid of a teacher. There needs to be constructive conversation between them, so they can solve the problem," Midori suggested.
"Yeah, whatever you say, Midori-chan," Sadako sighed.

Himiko simply raised an eyebrow. "Since when did I ostracize her?" she asked. "I just said that there might be external factors contributing to her current behavior. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is so that a solution can be found. I don't really see what the issue with that is."
Luminesa wrote:John walked by as the girls were talking, and he grabbed a large platter of food. He nodded to Hailey, as he saw her in the room, and he nodded for her to follow him. He then took the food and went back to Katelyn's room. When he arrived, he placed the platter on her bed. Ham and eggs, a couple of croissants, a strawberry crepe, and some coffee. He put the cup on the nightstand next to her and smiled. "There. Eat up, and then we'll talk. 'Kay?" he suggested.
Katelyn grinned at the sight of the food. Within only a few minutes, it had been devoured, and she was grinning even wider. The platter was completely spotless, as her dishes usually were when she was done eating.

"Okay, that was good. Thanks," she said with a nod. "As for Rabbit... well..." Her eyes narrowed as she recalled it. "He got into my head somehow," she recounted. "I'm really not sure how he managed it, but he did. Everything was really dark, and it was just him and me. And when he spoke..." She shivered. "His voice was soft, like it always is, but it was cold. And when he put a hand on my shoulder, it burned. He was mocking me... asking me if I was lonely... like when I was younger..."

"...And the only echo you can hear is your own voice...your own voice, crying for help, crying for love...am I right?"

"I told him to knock it off, because... he didn't have any right to talk to me about my past. And then he... accused me of being afraid of everyone... of having to fight to feel alive... and asked what I would do if I couldn't fight. He said I'd... I'd run... or kill everyone... again... And I got really mad... because it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair to say that... He asked if I solved all my problems by burning everything in my way... and put his hand on my face, and he said... he said..." She took a deep breath, shuddering again. "'...You're so sad and scared... none of this would be happening if maybe you were not such a scared little child inside... You have to admit it, Katelyn... you have no power... you have no control... Surrender...' And by that point I was crying, and he asked if I was finally falling apart... and then he said 'You were never together, in the first place... were you... Poor Katelyn...' He said no one would ever love me... Not Professor Ruta, not Hailey... And then he said the creepiest thing. He said, 'Everything will fall away... everything... It is coming, Katelyn... Can you feel it?... The beautiful... beautiful... end...' and I yelled at him to leave me alone and stop lying to me, and then... he just left... because I wouldn't let him control me... and that was it..."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"You two, please stop. You're not helping the situation. She is in a lot of distress, and we need to be patient with her. We were wrong to be so sharp with her, when she is obviously very distrustful of her surroundings. It's not fair to simple ostracize her, because she is afraid of a teacher. There needs to be constructive conversation between them, so they can solve the problem," Midori suggested.
"Yeah, whatever you say, Midori-chan," Sadako sighed.

Himiko simply raised an eyebrow. "Since when did I ostracize her?" she asked. "I just said that there might be external factors contributing to her current behavior. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is so that a solution can be found. I don't really see what the issue with that is."
Luminesa wrote:John walked by as the girls were talking, and he grabbed a large platter of food. He nodded to Hailey, as he saw her in the room, and he nodded for her to follow him. He then took the food and went back to Katelyn's room. When he arrived, he placed the platter on her bed. Ham and eggs, a couple of croissants, a strawberry crepe, and some coffee. He put the cup on the nightstand next to her and smiled. "There. Eat up, and then we'll talk. 'Kay?" he suggested.
Katelyn grinned at the sight of the food. Within only a few minutes, it had been devoured, and she was grinning even wider. The platter was completely spotless, as her dishes usually were when she was done eating.

"Okay, that was good. Thanks," she said with a nod. "As for Rabbit... well..." Her eyes narrowed as she recalled it. "He got into my head somehow," she recounted. "I'm really not sure how he managed it, but he did. Everything was really dark, and it was just him and me. And when he spoke..." She shivered. "His voice was soft, like it always is, but it was cold. And when he put a hand on my shoulder, it burned. He was mocking me... asking me if I was lonely... like when I was younger..."

"...And the only echo you can hear is your own voice...your own voice, crying for help, crying for love...am I right?"

"I told him to knock it off, because... he didn't have any right to talk to me about my past. And then he... accused me of being afraid of everyone... of having to fight to feel alive... and asked what I would do if I couldn't fight. He said I'd... I'd run... or kill everyone... again... And I got really mad... because it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair to say that... He asked if I solved all my problems by burning everything in my way... and put his hand on my face, and he said... he said..." She took a deep breath, shuddering again. "'...You're so sad and scared... none of this would be happening if maybe you were not such a scared little child inside... You have to admit it, Katelyn... you have no power... you have no control... Surrender...' And by that point I was crying, and he asked if I was finally falling apart... and then he said 'You were never together, in the first place... were you... Poor Katelyn...' He said no one would ever love me... Not Professor Ruta, not Hailey... And then he said the creepiest thing. He said, 'Everything will fall away... everything... It is coming, Katelyn... Can you feel it?... The beautiful... beautiful... end...' and I yelled at him to leave me alone and stop lying to me, and then... he just left... because I wouldn't let him control me... and that was it..."

John raised his eyebrows. Those words sounded almost nothing like something Rabbit would say. He never said things like that, especially not to students. He acted so much like a mother all the time, it even made John roll his eyes sometimes. He frowned, and nodded, thinking about her words. "...Got into your head...Hmmmm...I could see him using that sort of power, but the last time I saw him use it was on Catherine, when she was banged-up, after fighting Lynefleur. But then he healed her...Ugh...Katelyn, I know you're not going to like this answer, but...it might have just been a nightmare. Everyone has nightmares about people they don't...you know...get along with...and I know you and Rabbit don't necessarily get along...Hmmmm...I'll have to question him about that later...Perhaps once we get back to the Academy. We'll meet, you and Rabbit, and I'll stay in the room and make sure nothing goes wrong. How does that sound?"
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Yeah, whatever you say, Midori-chan," Sadako sighed.

Himiko simply raised an eyebrow. "Since when did I ostracize her?" she asked. "I just said that there might be external factors contributing to her current behavior. I'm trying to figure out what the problem is so that a solution can be found. I don't really see what the issue with that is."Katelyn grinned at the sight of the food. Within only a few minutes, it had been devoured, and she was grinning even wider. The platter was completely spotless, as her dishes usually were when she was done eating.

John raised his eyebrows. Those words sounded almost nothing like something Rabbit would say. He never said things like that, especially not to students. He acted so much like a mother all the time, it even made John roll his eyes sometimes. He frowned, and nodded, thinking about her words. "...Got into your head...Hmmmm...I could see him using that sort of power, but the last time I saw him use it was on Catherine, when she was banged-up, after fighting Lynefleur. But then he healed her...Ugh...Katelyn, I know you're not going to like this answer, but...it might have just been a nightmare. Everyone has nightmares about people they don't...you know...get along with...and I know you and Rabbit don't necessarily get along...Hmmmm...I'll have to question him about that later...Perhaps once we get back to the Academy. We'll meet, you and Rabbit, and I'll stay in the room and make sure nothing goes wrong. How does that sound?"
"W-what? But it explains everything!" Katelyn cried. "It's why no one else can see what's going on, it's why everyone's turned against me! He did the same thing to them that he tried to do to me, and it worked on them because they weren't expecting it, they weren't watching for demons like I was! He's got to be a demon! He... He has to be one... There's no way it was a nightmare, it was real... I know it was real..."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:John raised his eyebrows. Those words sounded almost nothing like something Rabbit would say. He never said things like that, especially not to students. He acted so much like a mother all the time, it even made John roll his eyes sometimes. He frowned, and nodded, thinking about her words. "...Got into your head...Hmmmm...I could see him using that sort of power, but the last time I saw him use it was on Catherine, when she was banged-up, after fighting Lynefleur. But then he healed her...Ugh...Katelyn, I know you're not going to like this answer, but...it might have just been a nightmare. Everyone has nightmares about people they don't...you know...get along with...and I know you and Rabbit don't necessarily get along...Hmmmm...I'll have to question him about that later...Perhaps once we get back to the Academy. We'll meet, you and Rabbit, and I'll stay in the room and make sure nothing goes wrong. How does that sound?"
"W-what? But it explains everything!" Katelyn cried. "It's why no one else can see what's going on, it's why everyone's turned against me! He did the same thing to them that he tried to do to me, and it worked on them because they weren't expecting it, they weren't watching for demons like I was! He's got to be a demon! He... He has to be one... There's no way it was a nightmare, it was real... I know it was real..."

"...Katelyn...we have no proof that he did anything to any of the other students or teachers. We will have to ask each of them individually, to find that. There are specific methods that we can also use to test for brainwashing, and there are also Truth Serums. If he is a demon, we will find out, but right now we have no proof. So you have to be patient. I know that does not comfort you, but we need to carry through this process in an orderly and objective fashion," John explained. It seemed as though she almost did not want to investigate. She was so afraid of Rabbit that she wanted to throw him behind bars without even a trial.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Armetesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armetesia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Maria Hirsch

*quietly slides through semester undetected*
Dank memes are made of dreams...

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Shaun Calhoun

The night before was a rather enjoyable one as he was able to spend some time with Soleil and keep him company. As well as eat such an extravagant meal. One would think that three large bowls of an alfredo pasta with a large plate of short ribs and polenta with nearly three bowls of chocolate mousse to top it off might've been too much for someone such as him when in reality was nothing but child's play to him. All that meant to him was that he was gonna have to work extra hard to get rid of such carbs, fats, and sugars.
And along with that was the fact of watching the iconic movie known as Cinderella that both boys barely knew about with the white-haired one falling asleep just twenty minutes into the movie. And what happened afterwards was all nonexistent to him.

But soon the feeling of peace and tranquility and silence was broken by the shouting of the little doll passing by telling everyone to get up. Hearing this sudden and loud announcement, Shaun, who was asleep on the floor with his legs on Soleil's bed as he was watching the movie upside down with the Mana-Pomeranian resting on his legs, shot his eyes wide open and panicking slightly before looking around to see that there was nothing wrong. Trying to calm himself down as his chest was caving in and out heavily he watched as the Pomeranian jumped up and pranced over to Soleil where he rested on top of his stomach curled up in a ball while Shaun lifted his legs above his head and did a flip to where he failed miserably and flopped on the floor.
Groaning softly, he got himself up from the floor and stood up his cheeks being red from embarrassment. Looking at Sol as he peacefully slept, Shaun darted a glare towards the door as he heard a voice behind it calling Soleil's name. A little suspicious of it given the events that were taking place, Shaun hesitantly walked over to where the sleeping blonde was and tried to wake him up by gently shaking his body and softly talking to him.

"Soleil...It's time for you to get up. I think someone's at the door for you. But...hold on." He trailed off at the last part in a rather suspicious and hesitant tone as he walked over towards the door and unlocked it where he prepared himself for whatever might come next and opened the door to the stranger on the other side only to see that it was Rabbit standing there. Soon his gaze upon them soften as a very faint smile came across his face.
"Oh hey Bun-Bun," he said in his usual calm and nonchalant yet soft voice, "are you calling for Soleil? I tried to get him up but just in case he didn't..." Giving a side glare towards the sleeping boy the Pomeranian that was on his lap soon shot up as if on command and made his way towards Sol's face where it sat on top of his chest and let out a few yaps and squeak-like barks as its little tail began to frantically move back and forth in excitement trying to wake him up. Shaun then turned his attention back to Rabbit and leaned against the door frame yawning to himself as he waited. Not really knowing what else to say to the teacher other than the words that he spoken earlier.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Saldinado wrote:Shaun Calhoun

The night before was a rather enjoyable one as he was able to spend some time with Soleil and keep him company. As well as eat such an extravagant meal. One would think that three large bowls of an alfredo pasta with a large plate of short ribs and polenta with nearly three bowls of chocolate mousse to top it off might've been too much for someone such as him when in reality was nothing but child's play to him. All that meant to him was that he was gonna have to work extra hard to get rid of such carbs, fats, and sugars.
And along with that was the fact of watching the iconic movie known as Cinderella that both boys barely knew about with the white-haired one falling asleep just twenty minutes into the movie. And what happened afterwards was all nonexistent to him.

But soon the feeling of peace and tranquility and silence was broken by the shouting of the little doll passing by telling everyone to get up. Hearing this sudden and loud announcement, Shaun, who was asleep on the floor with his legs on Soleil's bed as he was watching the movie upside down with the Mana-Pomeranian resting on his legs, shot his eyes wide open and panicking slightly before looking around to see that there was nothing wrong. Trying to calm himself down as his chest was caving in and out heavily he watched as the Pomeranian jumped up and pranced over to Soleil where he rested on top of his stomach curled up in a ball while Shaun lifted his legs above his head and did a flip to where he failed miserably and flopped on the floor.
Groaning softly, he got himself up from the floor and stood up his cheeks being red from embarrassment. Looking at Sol as he peacefully slept, Shaun darted a glare towards the door as he heard a voice behind it calling Soleil's name. A little suspicious of it given the events that were taking place, Shaun hesitantly walked over to where the sleeping blonde was and tried to wake him up by gently shaking his body and softly talking to him.

"Soleil...It's time for you to get up. I think someone's at the door for you. But...hold on." He trailed off at the last part in a rather suspicious and hesitant tone as he walked over towards the door and unlocked it where he prepared himself for whatever might come next and opened the door to the stranger on the other side only to see that it was Rabbit standing there. Soon his gaze upon them soften as a very faint smile came across his face.
"Oh hey Bun-Bun," he said in his usual calm and nonchalant yet soft voice, "are you calling for Soleil? I tried to get him up but just in case he didn't..." Giving a side glare towards the sleeping boy the Pomeranian that was on his lap soon shot up as if on command and made his way towards Sol's face where it sat on top of his chest and let out a few yaps and squeak-like barks as its little tail began to frantically move back and forth in excitement trying to wake him up. Shaun then turned his attention back to Rabbit and leaned against the door frame yawning to himself as he waited. Not really knowing what else to say to the teacher other than the words that he spoken earlier.

Soleil's quiet slumber was disturbed when the puppy on his chest began to lick his face furiously. After gasping for a couple of moments and shaking his head, he pet the puppy and looked over at the doorway. Rabbit was standing there, watching him. "...A-Ah! Professor!" He quickly swept the puppy into his arms and sat upright, confused and drowsy. He blushed, not expecting to meet with another professor first thing in the morning.

Rabbit giggled, as he saw the Pomeranian in Soleil's arms. He knew it was Shaun's Mana-Construct, and he smiled. "I see you two had a nice evening. Unfortunately, Shaun, I'll have to drag you away for the mission. Artosh and Cecily will remain here to care for him," he explained softly. He felt slightly better talking to Soleil and Shaun, both far more timid and gentle than Katelyn. They were so sweet together, he almost did not want to separate them.

Soleil nodded, and smiled sadly at Shaun. He was aware of the danger of the mission, but he did not want to keep Shaun from fighting alongside the others. He only hoped that Solaine would not hurt him, and that he would come home safe, along with the others. He was not sure what would happen if Shaun...died in battle. "Please stay safe," he implored, his eyes sparkling nervously as he looked at his friend. He hugged the Pomeranian closer to his chest, trying to quell the anxiety inside.
Last edited by Luminesa on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Luminesa wrote:Soleil's quiet slumber was disturbed when the puppy on his chest began to lick his face furiously. After gasping for a couple of moments and shaking his head, he pet the puppy and looked over at the doorway. Rabbit was standing there, watching him. "...A-Ah! Professor!" He quickly swept the puppy into his arms and sat upright, confused and drowsy. He blushed, not expecting to meet with another professor first thing in the morning.

Rabbit giggled, as he saw the Pomeranian in Soleil's arms. He knew it was Shaun's Mana-Construct, and he smiled. "I see you two had a nice evening. Unfortunately, Shaun, I'll have to drag you away for the mission. Artosh and Cecily will remain here to care for him," he explained softly. He felt slightly better talking to Soleil and Shaun, both far more timid and gentle than Katelyn. They were so sweet together, he almost did not want to separate them.

Soleil nodded, and smiled sadly at Shaun. He was aware of the danger of the mission, but he did not want to keep Shaun from fighting alongside the others. He only hoped that Solaine would not hurt him, and that he would come home safe, along with the others. He was not sure what would happen if Shaun...died in battle. "Please stay safe," he implored, his eyes sparkling nervously as he looked at his friend. He hugged the Pomeranian closer to his chest, trying to quell the anxiety inside.

Shaun Calhoun

"Hm...So that's may be the cause of the yelling and screaming earlier." He chuckled softly as he turned to see the sad smile on Soleil's face and reciprocated with a even bigger, more cheerful smile on his. He could sense the worry and fear that he was facing and tried to calm him down. He knew the danger that he'll be getting into. even as to maybe losing his life. But if it was for a good cause and that the future of everyone else would be a brighter one, then he'll be understandable to become another death to this shockingly and upsetting amount of deaths that happened in their entire time of the trip here. The sparking in his eyes made him blush slightly before shaking it off and laughing softly.

"Aww. Don't worry mate. I'll be fine, hopefully. All I want you to worry about is yourself right now. You need the rest in order to continue out with doing the things that you love and want; you know...Living out your life. Heh. I mean, sure, my life may come to an end, but if that means that you and everyone else continues living out yours, then its fine by me. Just try to get better and whenever feeling nervous or anxious, just hug the little Pom-Pom, and it'll calm you down, okay?" As he spoke, his voice still remained calm and soft yet it had the tone of a father to his child or a teacher to his student. "I'll be back and right here by your side just as soon as I left. So don't worry." His familiar chuckle filling the room before turning to Rabbit with his face now a little more stoic than before and nodded. "Now shall we go then? I don't think that we should keep the others from waiting, no?"
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"W-what? But it explains everything!" Katelyn cried. "It's why no one else can see what's going on, it's why everyone's turned against me! He did the same thing to them that he tried to do to me, and it worked on them because they weren't expecting it, they weren't watching for demons like I was! He's got to be a demon! He... He has to be one... There's no way it was a nightmare, it was real... I know it was real..."

"...Katelyn...we have no proof that he did anything to any of the other students or teachers. We will have to ask each of them individually, to find that. There are specific methods that we can also use to test for brainwashing, and there are also Truth Serums. If he is a demon, we will find out, but right now we have no proof. So you have to be patient. I know that does not comfort you, but we need to carry through this process in an orderly and objective fashion," John explained. It seemed as though she almost did not want to investigate. She was so afraid of Rabbit that she wanted to throw him behind bars without even a trial.
"...The longer we let him roam around unsupervised, the more people he can hurt," Katelyn muttered. "Don't normal guys cool their heels in jail a while before they get put on trial? How come the bunny man is still walking around when even the high-and-mighties are suspicious?"

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"...Katelyn...we have no proof that he did anything to any of the other students or teachers. We will have to ask each of them individually, to find that. There are specific methods that we can also use to test for brainwashing, and there are also Truth Serums. If he is a demon, we will find out, but right now we have no proof. So you have to be patient. I know that does not comfort you, but we need to carry through this process in an orderly and objective fashion," John explained. It seemed as though she almost did not want to investigate. She was so afraid of Rabbit that she wanted to throw him behind bars without even a trial.
"...The longer we let him roam around unsupervised, the more people he can hurt," Katelyn muttered. "Don't normal guys cool their heels in jail a while before they get put on trial? How come the bunny man is still walking around when even the high-and-mighties are suspicious?"

"Katelyn, we don't even have any proof that he physically or otherwise did anything to you. We have your dream, but we have no idea if Rabbit had any true psychological connection to your dream. It could have just been a nightmare caused by your stress. We can't throw him in jail based on that alone. Please, Katelyn, I'm not speaking on anyone's behalf. I'm just saying that this is not how due process works. As much as I know you don't want to hear it, there are specific rules that have to be followed, in order to jail someone, and one of them is that we have to have actual proof that Rabbit himself somehow used astral projection, in order to invade your mind. And that is not an easy thing to prove. So please...just...listen to me...and rest. Okay?" he explained, earnestly.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...The longer we let him roam around unsupervised, the more people he can hurt," Katelyn muttered. "Don't normal guys cool their heels in jail a while before they get put on trial? How come the bunny man is still walking around when even the high-and-mighties are suspicious?"

"Katelyn, we don't even have any proof that he physically or otherwise did anything to you. We have your dream, but we have no idea if Rabbit had any true psychological connection to your dream. It could have just been a nightmare caused by your stress. We can't throw him in jail based on that alone. Please, Katelyn, I'm not speaking on anyone's behalf. I'm just saying that this is not how due process works. As much as I know you don't want to hear it, there are specific rules that have to be followed, in order to jail someone, and one of them is that we have to have actual proof that Rabbit himself somehow used astral projection, in order to invade your mind. And that is not an easy thing to prove. So please...just...listen to me...and rest. Okay?" he explained, earnestly.
Katelyn just sighed heavily, leaning back and shaking her head. "Fine," she muttered. "Do whatever you want, I guess. But I have a bad feeling that someone's going to get hurt before all this is over... and I'm pretty sure it's going to be me."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil's quiet slumber was disturbed when the puppy on his chest began to lick his face furiously. After gasping for a couple of moments and shaking his head, he pet the puppy and looked over at the doorway. Rabbit was standing there, watching him. "...A-Ah! Professor!" He quickly swept the puppy into his arms and sat upright, confused and drowsy. He blushed, not expecting to meet with another professor first thing in the morning.

Shaun Calhoun

"Hm...So that's may be the cause of the yelling and screaming earlier." He chuckled softly as he turned to see the sad smile on Soleil's face and reciprocated with a even bigger, more cheerful smile on his. He could sense the worry and fear that he was facing and tried to calm him down. He knew the danger that he'll be getting into. even as to maybe losing his life. But if it was for a good cause and that the future of everyone else would be a brighter one, then he'll be understandable to become another death to this shockingly and upsetting amount of deaths that happened in their entire time of the trip here. The sparking in his eyes made him blush slightly before shaking it off and laughing softly.

"Aww. Don't worry mate. I'll be fine, hopefully. All I want you to worry about is yourself right now. You need the rest in order to continue out with doing the things that you love and want; you know...Living out your life. Heh. I mean, sure, my life may come to an end, but if that means that you and everyone else continues living out yours, then its fine by me. Just try to get better and whenever feeling nervous or anxious, just hug the little Pom-Pom, and it'll calm you down, okay?" As he spoke, his voice still remained calm and soft yet it had the tone of a father to his child or a teacher to his student. "I'll be back and right here by your side just as soon as I left. So don't worry." His familiar chuckle filling the room before turning to Rabbit with his face now a little more stoic than before and nodded. "Now shall we go then? I don't think that we should keep the others from waiting, no?"

Soleil did not like the idea of Shaun dying, but it was something they both had to admit as a possibility. He only hoped that the battle would end quickly, however. Even if that meant Solaine...did not make it out alive. Could he actually think that? Could he think that way, and choose his friends over...her? Yes. He realized he could. They loved him and made them part of their own group. She had never even tried to make him part of her life, except where it was convenient. He sighed, and smiled at him. "...O-Okay...I'll...think of you when I look at your Pom...I-I believe in you..." he whispered.

Rabbit nodded to him, and then turned to Shaun. "Correct. The sooner we get to the cafeteria and make our battle strategy, the better. Now. Follow me," he instructed. He then nodded to Soleil, and he waved. "Get your rest. We will all return safely," he answered. He then closed the door behind them as they walked out, and he went to the cafeteria and brought Shaun there. He then turned to the others. "...Well...we must begin planning, shall we?" he inquired.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Shaun Calhoun

Soleil did not like the idea of Shaun dying, but it was something they both had to admit as a possibility. He only hoped that the battle would end quickly, however. Even if that meant Solaine...did not make it out alive. Could he actually think that? Could he think that way, and choose his friends over...her? Yes. He realized he could. They loved him and made them part of their own group. She had never even tried to make him part of her life, except where it was convenient. He sighed, and smiled at him. "...O-Okay...I'll...think of you when I look at your Pom...I-I believe in you..." he whispered.

Rabbit nodded to him, and then turned to Shaun. "Correct. The sooner we get to the cafeteria and make our battle strategy, the better. Now. Follow me," he instructed. He then nodded to Soleil, and he waved. "Get your rest. We will all return safely," he answered. He then closed the door behind them as they walked out, and he went to the cafeteria and brought Shaun there. He then turned to the others. "...Well...we must begin planning, shall we?" he inquired.

Henry Von Kressel

Exiting his trance like slient state, Henry got up, with a thoughtful expression on his face. He paced around for a few minutes, before looking at the gathered crowd and starring to talk.

"I must say sorry for my previous lost of control. It's something that won't repeat itself. However, we have more pressing matters at hand.

And this is why you all are gathered here. We need a strategic planning before we head to the Lycee. I propose small teams, preferably guided by a teacher or more experienced student, also consulting Mercillia about methods of communication, so we can get to know which team got there first.

This way, the Japanese would go on a squad lead by Midori or the Japanese professor, and we would start to structure another squads based on the relationships between them and the elements we have at our disposal.

We also must remember that our best chance of victory is... Theatrics. We must let Solaine think that she has the victory in her hands, blind her with her own confidence. As much as it pains me to say it, I might be one of her targets. So, whatever happens there, we must free the captives first, and then we figure out a way to get out of there.

And yes. Captives. It came to my attention this morning that Catherine, a personal friend and one of Mana's most devoted mages was captured by one we believe to be Solaine's accomplice, Olivette Hansa.

This is a coordinated mission. Does anyone here have any suggestions? If the answer is yes, the time for speaking them out is now."
Nothing to see here, move along.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Soleil did not like the idea of Shaun dying, but it was something they both had to admit as a possibility. He only hoped that the battle would end quickly, however. Even if that meant Solaine...did not make it out alive. Could he actually think that? Could he think that way, and choose his friends over...her? Yes. He realized he could. They loved him and made them part of their own group. She had never even tried to make him part of her life, except where it was convenient. He sighed, and smiled at him. "...O-Okay...I'll...think of you when I look at your Pom...I-I believe in you..." he whispered.

Henry Von Kressel

Exiting his trance like slient state, Henry got up, with a thoughtful expression on his face. He paced around for a few minutes, before looking at the gathered crowd and starring to talk.

"I must say sorry for my previous lost of control. It's something that won't repeat itself. However, we have more pressing matters at hand.

And this is why you all are gathered here. We need a strategic planning before we head to the Lycee. I propose small teams, preferably guided by a teacher or more experienced student, also consulting Mercillia about methods of communication, so we can get to know which team got there first.

This way, the Japanese would go on a squad lead by Midori or the Japanese professor, and we would start to structure another squads based on the relationships between them and the elements we have at our disposal.

We also must remember that our best chance of victory is... Theatrics. We must let Solaine think that she has the victory in her hands, blind her with her own confidence. As much as it pains me to say it, I might be one of her targets. So, whatever happens there, we must free the captives first, and then we figure out a way to get out of there.

And yes. Captives. It came to my attention this morning that Catherine, a personal friend and one of Mana's most devoted mages was captured by one we believe to be Solaine's accomplice, Olivette Hansa.

This is a coordinated mission. Does anyone here have any suggestions? If the answer is yes, the time for speaking them out is now."
Sadako grabbed Himiko's hand and pulled the black-haired girl to her feet. "We can help with the whole 'theatrics' thing," she said with a grin. "In case you hadn't noticed, I have a natural sense of drama. Plus, the two of us have been in enough fights--even during the tournament--to plausibly recreate one--and if we make Lady High-And-Mighty think there's dissension in our ranks, it will make her believe she has the upper hand, won't it?"

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:56 pm

Annice Null

"Communication can be handled just as well, if not better by technology. We all have cellphones I think, and spells that actually block radio communication are very difficult. Especially since the school is in a rather built up area, it would be hard to actually block cell reception. While I'm not completely opposed to using smaller teams, we know we're going to be facing strong opposition. We need to make sure that what ever unit size we decide on can't be quickly overwhelmed. I don't want to see us losing any body here. Again, I agree that our absolute first objective has to be securing the safety of our people."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 am

Allistor Abendroth

Five more plates are added on the tower of cleaned plates as Henry took the stage, leaving Allistor atleast three more plates of desserts. He was focusing on a pile of pancakes drenched with chocolate syrup and gratuitously dumped with scoops and scoops of vanilla ice cream which were also coated with hot fudge. Chewing on a slice and helping himself on a scoop, Allistor tried to listen to what his friend wanted to propose. The original plan's still the same. Lure in Solaine with the sense of false aaa before inflicting the coup de grace.

Using his spoon to cut a scoop in half, Allistor raised his hand. "Since we are talking about theatrics and drama here, I would like to share an idea. We wanted to get Solaine intoxicated with the feeling of getting the upper hand right. I say we get a teacher, or maybe even my mother who totally love this idea trust me, "fatally wounded". That would give Solaine Rise something to gloat on. After all, wouldn't you feel confident if one of the major threats are going to be eliminated?"
Last edited by Finsternia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:15 am

Finsternia wrote:Allistor Abendroth

Five more plates are added on the tower of cleaned plates as Henry took the stage, leaving Allistor atleast three more plates of desserts. He was focusing on a pile of pancakes drenched with chocolate syrup and gratuitously dumped with scoops and scoops of vanilla ice cream which were also coated with hot fudge. Chewing on a slice and helping himself on a scoop, Allistor tried to listen to what his friend wanted to propose. The original plan's still the same. Lure in Solaine with the sense of false aaa before inflicting the coup de grace.

Using his spoon to cut a scoop in half, Allistor raised his hand. "Since we are talking about theatrics and drama here, I would like to share an idea. We wanted to get Solaine intoxicated with the feeling of getting the upper hand right. I say we get a teacher, or maybe even my mother who totally love this idea trust me, "fatally wounded". That would give Solaine Rise something to gloat on. After all, wouldn't you feel confident if one of the major threats are going to be eliminated?"
"I could assist with that," Aether offered. "Due to... certain circumstances, I can convincingly create the illusion of a serious wound without actually putting myself in real danger. I could probably even make myself appear to be deceased if necessary."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:32 am

Charlia wrote:

"I could assist with that," Aether offered. "Due to... certain circumstances, I can convincingly create the illusion of a serious wound without actually putting myself in real danger. I could probably even make myself appear to be deceased if necessary."

"Are you sure?" Rabbit inquired, turning to her and raising an eyebrow, behind his mask. He was uncertain even about the idea of Aether being dead. Then again, if it would work toward the plan, there was no reason why it could not be done. Even so, he could not help but feel nervous. "...How would we execute it?" he inquired.

"Ooh! Ooh!" Katsuko raised her hand. "What if, what if, what if we do this? Have someone, like, disguise as one of her henchmen, and then have them fake-stab Professor...ummm...The side-girl for the Bunny! We could...um...have Bunny...or the short girl...fake-stab Aether, and she'll drop dead, and you can all be like, 'NOOOOOOOO!!! SHE TOTALLY DIED. THE INHUMANITY!!!' And then Solaine can laugh, and, and while she's laughing, one of you can get behind her, and, and REAL-stab her. And then she dead." She then jabbed a fourth steak into her mouth, potentially trying to beat Allistor at an eating contest.

Midori simply stared from her to Aether and Henry. "...That actually does not sound too bad. What do you think? It's mostly straightforward, and Katsuko, please eat with your mouth CLOSED."
She rolled her eyes, as she saw Katsuko swallow the steak and then try to stuff a chicken leg down, almost without breathing.

Rabbit had gotten even paler behind his mask, and had considered raising his hand to volunteer to play dead. Yet he was not sure if this was the plan Aether would agree with. There really were no other options, however.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:40 am

Charlia wrote:

Henry Von Kressel

"This... Is something we can use, Professor Aether. We are mounting a scene, a play. Allistor, do you think your mother can hold her... Will to break Solaine's neck and appear to be gravely wounded for a few minutes while we free the other two? Of course, this would be after we have beaten her constructs, accomplices. This would create sufficient cause for a grave wound.

Simone, Olivette Hansa. What is her element? Any extra magical capabilities or specific formations? We need this information before we enter there. We'll also be taking Annice's suggestion on communication. I'm deducting that Solaine placed her defenses near her and the elements she considers to be most important: Ambrosia, Catherine, and the other elements of whatever she is planning.

Next problem: How we are going to guide ourselves in there. If Hailey wasn't staying here, we could use her sound to draw an approximate map."

His thoughts about the plan were interrupted by Katsuko's excitement in the form of a shouting plan.

"I don't know... We've tried it before, with Catherine. I'm not sure it will work this time, I'm afraid."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Charlia wrote:"I could assist with that," Aether offered. "Due to... certain circumstances, I can convincingly create the illusion of a serious wound without actually putting myself in real danger. I could probably even make myself appear to be deceased if necessary."

Henry Von Kressel

"This... Is something we can use, Professor Aether. We are mounting a scene, a play. Allistor, do you think your mother can hold her... Will to break Solaine's neck and appear to be gravely wounded for a few minutes while we free the other two? Of course, this would be after we have beaten her constructs, accomplices. This would create sufficient cause for a grave wound.

Simone, Olivette Hansa. What is her element? Any extra magical capabilities or specific formations? We need this information before we enter there. We'll also be taking Annice's suggestion on communication. I'm deducting that Solaine placed her defenses near her and the elements she considers to be most important: Ambrosia, Catherine, and the other elements of whatever she is planning.

Next problem: How we are going to guide ourselves in there. If Hailey wasn't staying here, we could use her sound to draw an approximate map."

His thoughts about the plan were interrupted by Katsuko's excitement in the form of a shouting plan.

"I don't know... We've tried it before, with Catherine. I'm not sure it will work this time, I'm afraid."

"It can totally work! Like...Bunny! How good are you at acting?" Katsuko whirled around and gave the teacher a sly, cat-like smile, as though she knew of some secret ability of his. "You totally faked being a woman, you could totally fake being sad because she's dead."

Rabbit nodded slowly. "...I am not bad at acting. I could do it," he answered softly.

"On a scale of one to...ummm...Shakespeare," Katsuko questioned, continuing to give a sort of odd grin. She may have been envisioning something rather...overdramatic.

"...I am not a playwright, but...I suppose a seven," he answered, cheering a little as he watched Katsuko's goofy behavior, only for her to be bonked in the head by Midori.

"Forgive her, I'm not sure what she was aiming to try and do," Midori answered, with a sigh, "but we would have to make sure to have some blood on hand. Perhaps some fake blood? She could hide it in her cloak, the bag would be pierced, and she would look as though she had died. It's a...rather prank-ish idea, if that's a word...but it might yield some success that way. Simply playing at stabbing someone would not be an incredibly effective way to luring our target."

"We would also have to have someone hide without Solaine noticing that someone is not part of the group. For example, Aether could play dead, and Henry could hide, but if he was at the forefront she would notice if he went missing," John suggested, as he walked back into the room after speaking with Katelyn. He had heard some of the scheming, but not all.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Simone Bellerose

"Yes Henry...Hansa is an Ignis. As for her abilities, I do not really know for sure, but I know that there has been rumors about her having the ability to connect with certain creatures on a rather elemental level and control them. As for whether or not this is true is unknown to me." She said with a more louder, more confident tone than before as she looked at the group in front of her with serious lilac eyes.

Hearing the problem of the mapping of the school, Simone softly sighed to herself at the fact that she went to the school long enough to know the layout of it yet not being asked for it. "If you must know, I have attended the school for quite a while now. If you want, I can help a team lead their way around and through it; and if they really are in the basement or something similar as you say, then I can you there is necessary. I've used it enough times to go down there and put up paperwork for the school to know the location of it." She then walked over and sat down on the edge of the table near Henry and crossed her right leg over her left and flipped her light brown hair out of her face, now engaged in the matter at hand.

"Now if you want to know the entrances and exits of the school, here they are: The school is shaped in the mixture of a Brownstone with the entrance and windows mainly being in the front of the building and a Cathedral-style; a cross if you will with the longest side facing towards the west and the shorter, regions being the shortest facing north and south. Strange I know, but hold on.

And course you know the large main entrance is there in the front of the school, although there's a smaller one just to the right of it. Although I have a feeling that using such entrances are rather predicable, so luckily there's more than one way to skin a cat. Excuse me Quincy and to you cat lovers.

Now, if we were to keep going towards the western part of the building on both sides there is an uncovered long promenade where the students walked to and from classes while they enjoy the breeze from outside. On the walls of the walkways are three large doors on both sides that lead inside towards three different sections of the school:
The first set of doors lead into the where the main entrance and a grand staircase that reach majority of the classrooms on the upper floors. Through those doors as well as the second set of doors on the outside of the promenade lead into the main hallways. In the center of those hallways is the cafeteria and a small courtyard outside in the center for the students to relax and enjoy themselves; near the end of the cafeteria are two small archways on both the north and south side similar to the building's layout as well as the third and final doors lead towards another hallway, this one more larger than the others as that the main hallway if you will. The one that gets more foot traffic. In the center of all of that is another staircase that lead upstairs towards the library.

Across from the stairs is a storage closet that leads to what you would expect, and if one were to through that door and travel down towards the end of the room, they would find another door. That is where the entrance to the basement lies. There's a set of stairs that will take you down there where its a rather...weird-shaped room; sort of like the entrance of a maze if you will. A large wall with be there with three large arches: One on the far right, one in the center, and one on the far left. Through the far right and left arches lie one large door on the same sides of the arches on the outside are. Example, the furthest arch on the left has an inner door that faces the right of the wall and vise versa goes for the right one. Through each of those doors lies a large room. Mainly empty.
The center one is where the largest of the rooms are. Although its rather opened to the public eye and most of the things in the front of it can be seen by people who first enter the basement. Although a little further back will result in a lack of vision, which means that you'll have to enter in and travel down there. Once you get to the end of that room a large door will be at the end. What's in there, I unfortunately don't know. Its always lock when I'm down there.

And lastly, we have the entrance to the school through an empty wine cellar in the far back of the school; it can be entered outside and through there one can get into the basement through an archway that lies to the right of the stairs that lead down to the basement. Now then, are there any questions are need of clarification of what I just said? I'm more than willing to break it down some more to you if you would want."

As she explained the layout to them, she still kept her posture with her hands placed on her right leg as it was still crossed over her left one and looking at the others with a small smile on her face; her voice still keeping the soft and and comforting motherly aspect of things, yet having a rather serious and business-like tone.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Saldinado wrote:Simone Bellerose

"Yes Henry...Hansa is an Ignis. As for her abilities, I do not really know for sure, but I know that there has been rumors about her having the ability to connect with certain creatures on a rather elemental level and control them. As for whether or not this is true is unknown to me." She said with a more louder, more confident tone than before as she looked at the group in front of her with serious lilac eyes.

Hearing the problem of the mapping of the school, Simone softly sighed to herself at the fact that she went to the school long enough to know the layout of it yet not being asked for it. "If you must know, I have attended the school for quite a while now. If you want, I can help a team lead their way around and through it; and if they really are in the basement or something similar as you say, then I can you there is necessary. I've used it enough times to go down there and put up paperwork for the school to know the location of it." She then walked over and sat down on the edge of the table near Henry and crossed her right leg over her left and flipped her light brown hair out of her face, now engaged in the matter at hand.

"Now if you want to know the entrances and exits of the school, here they are: The school is shaped in the mixture of a Brownstone with the entrance and windows mainly being in the front of the building and a Cathedral-style; a cross if you will with the longest side facing towards the west and the shorter, regions being the shortest facing north and south. Strange I know, but hold on.

And course you know the large main entrance is there in the front of the school, although there's a smaller one just to the right of it. Although I have a feeling that using such entrances are rather predicable, so luckily there's more than one way to skin a cat. Excuse me Quincy and to you cat lovers.

Now, if we were to keep going towards the western part of the building on both sides there is an uncovered long promenade where the students walked to and from classes while they enjoy the breeze from outside. On the walls of the walkways are three large doors on both sides that lead inside towards three different sections of the school:
The first set of doors lead into the where the main entrance and a grand staircase that reach majority of the classrooms on the upper floors. Through those doors as well as the second set of doors on the outside of the promenade lead into the main hallways. In the center of those hallways is the cafeteria and a small courtyard outside in the center for the students to relax and enjoy themselves; near the end of the cafeteria are two small archways on both the north and south side similar to the building's layout as well as the third and final doors lead towards another hallway, this one more larger than the others as that the main hallway if you will. The one that gets more foot traffic. In the center of all of that is another staircase that lead upstairs towards the library.

Across from the stairs is a storage closet that leads to what you would expect, and if one were to through that door and travel down towards the end of the room, they would find another door. That is where the entrance to the basement lies. There's a set of stairs that will take you down there where its a rather...weird-shaped room; sort of like the entrance of a maze if you will. A large wall with be there with three large arches: One on the far right, one in the center, and one on the far left. Through the far right and left arches lie one large door on the same sides of the arches on the outside are. Example, the furthest arch on the left has an inner door that faces the right of the wall and vise versa goes for the right one. Through each of those doors lies a large room. Mainly empty.
The center one is where the largest of the rooms are. Although its rather opened to the public eye and most of the things in the front of it can be seen by people who first enter the basement. Although a little further back will result in a lack of vision, which means that you'll have to enter in and travel down there. Once you get to the end of that room a large door will be at the end. What's in there, I unfortunately don't know. Its always lock when I'm down there.

And lastly, we have the entrance to the school through an empty wine cellar in the far back of the school; it can be entered outside and through there one can get into the basement through an archway that lies to the right of the stairs that lead down to the basement. Now then, are there any questions are need of clarification of what I just said? I'm more than willing to break it down some more to you if you would want."

As she explained the layout to them, she still kept her posture with her hands placed on her right leg as it was still crossed over her left one and looking at the others with a small smile on her face; her voice still keeping the soft and and comforting motherly aspect of things, yet having a rather serious and business-like tone.

"Excellent description, Simone. Thank you," Rabbit answered, nodding to her approvingly. He then thought for a moment. The maze-like layout of the school could certainly give them all an advantage, if they perhaps wanted to sneak from behind and attack Solaine. Of course, that all depended on whether or not there was a backdoor to any of the basement rooms. It seemed the cellar door would provide that back entrance, however. "...This idea could work. Henry, Aether, Annice, Hikari, Katsuko, Sadako, and I could sneak through the front entrance and attack there. At the same time, Shaun, Allistor, John, Himiko, and Midori can sneak from behind. They can hide in the cellar until the right moment, which is when Aether has "died". Once Solaine believes she has won, the rest of the group can enter from behind and finish her. By that time, we hope she will be significantly wounded, and if Olivette tries to attack from the rear, Midori and Allistor can hold her back. How does this sound?" he inquired.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:45 am

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Simone Bellerose

"Excellent description, Simone. Thank you," Rabbit answered, nodding to her approvingly. He then thought for a moment. The maze-like layout of the school could certainly give them all an advantage, if they perhaps wanted to sneak from behind and attack Solaine. Of course, that all depended on whether or not there was a backdoor to any of the basement rooms. It seemed the cellar door would provide that back entrance, however. "...This idea could work. Henry, Aether, Annice, Hikari, Katsuko, Sadako, and I could sneak through the front entrance and attack there. At the same time, Shaun, Allistor, John, Himiko, and Midori can sneak from behind. They can hide in the cellar until the right moment, which is when Aether has "died". Once Solaine believes she has won, the rest of the group can enter from behind and finish her. By that time, we hope she will be significantly wounded, and if Olivette tries to attack from the rear, Midori and Allistor can hold her back. How does this sound?" he inquired.

Henry Von Kressel

"Seems good to me. We will launch an assault through both lines, but the second group has to be really stealthy. And if tides ends up changing, a plan B is mandatory. And in that case, it's a compilation of the ideas.

If we find ourselves together in a formation where the sneaking isn't an option anymore, well... Someone will have to 'kill' me. It isn't a distant possibility that Solaine knows about the little investigation I did on Ambrosia's case, specially after Catherine was captured, and it isn't a distant possibility that she is seeing me as the one who is trying to organize this effort.

Aether dead, me dead, comes the idea from... Himiko. Hope I got your name right. Fights between our group. Himiko argues with... Sadako, creates a diversion to make her feel comfortable and enjoy the moment. In the middle of this chaos, one of us goes and frees Ambrosia and Catherine.

However, we're going to use it as a last resource. Our initial plan is Rabbit's one then. Does anyone have anymore questions or suggestions to do?"

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:40 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Excellent description, Simone. Thank you," Rabbit answered, nodding to her approvingly. He then thought for a moment. The maze-like layout of the school could certainly give them all an advantage, if they perhaps wanted to sneak from behind and attack Solaine. Of course, that all depended on whether or not there was a backdoor to any of the basement rooms. It seemed the cellar door would provide that back entrance, however. "...This idea could work. Henry, Aether, Annice, Hikari, Katsuko, Sadako, and I could sneak through the front entrance and attack there. At the same time, Shaun, Allistor, John, Himiko, and Midori can sneak from behind. They can hide in the cellar until the right moment, which is when Aether has "died". Once Solaine believes she has won, the rest of the group can enter from behind and finish her. By that time, we hope she will be significantly wounded, and if Olivette tries to attack from the rear, Midori and Allistor can hold her back. How does this sound?" he inquired.

Henry Von Kressel

"Seems good to me. We will launch an assault through both lines, but the second group has to be really stealthy. And if tides ends up changing, a plan B is mandatory. And in that case, it's a compilation of the ideas.

If we find ourselves together in a formation where the sneaking isn't an option anymore, well... Someone will have to 'kill' me. It isn't a distant possibility that Solaine knows about the little investigation I did on Ambrosia's case, specially after Catherine was captured, and it isn't a distant possibility that she is seeing me as the one who is trying to organize this effort.

Aether dead, me dead, comes the idea from... Himiko. Hope I got your name right. Fights between our group. Himiko argues with... Sadako, creates a diversion to make her feel comfortable and enjoy the moment. In the middle of this chaos, one of us goes and frees Ambrosia and Catherine.

However, we're going to use it as a last resource. Our initial plan is Rabbit's one then. Does anyone have anymore questions or suggestions to do?"

John nodded. "You playing dead and Aether playing dead should work. The only thing we have to worry about, of course, is Solaine figuring the pattern out. If it all falls apart with Aether, it won't work for Henry. She'll simply presume the same thing happened with him, and she'll attack while we're trying to make it work. So we'll unfortunately need an alternative plan to that. My plan, in that case, is that we continue to sneak, but if it fails we have Allistor, at the front of the line that is sneaking from the cellar. Before she can attack, he can open the door and freeze her from behind. I'll be there in case I need to bring backup. If she has any hidden allies, Shaun and Himiko can take them. How's this?" he inquired.
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Liz still stood hidden out side of Soli's room. Perhaps she should be joining the other students and teachers, but she was more worried about what might happen if Solaine decide to use this chance to reclaim her progeny, or even strike out at the others that had been left behind. Tsukuyomi would stay here, and if Solaine came and threatened the others, she would end that threat. Liz wondered what Soliel's thoughts about the entire matter where. She had been standing out here, but hadn't even gone in to talk to him. Was that a failure on her part, was she already falling short of what Soleil needed, what he expected? Liz had stayed back, because she didn't know what to say, but maybe he would be fine with some one that just listened. So, finally, perhaps to late, Tsukuyomi removed the veil hiding her presence. Still she looked ethereal and inhuman, but her mana and very presence made it obvious who she was to anyone that had spent any amount of time around her. She may not have spoken to Soliel in this form, but it would be hard for him to mistake her identity.

"Good morning Soliel. I should have come earlier, I know. But now that the attack is coming, I wanted to be here for you. I don't really know what to say, but I'm here to listen at the very least."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads