NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Hailey Winters

"You wouldn't do that Kate, I know you wouldn't go down with out a fight. That's the thing about nightmares. They twist what ever you're most afraid of and make it real. I know you wouldn't abandon us with out a fight. Plus, Annice would be right up there with you. I mean, she accidentally broke our door, she would be right there with you to face anything." Hailey left out that she would probably be cowering in a corner, being useless, being the coward that Kate feared in herself.
Katelyn managed a grateful smile. "Thanks, Hailey. It's nice to know that there's still one person who believes in me. Man, I don't know what I'd do without you..."

Then her eyes widened.

"But I just realized something very important. It's morning. And you know what that means?"

The invasion of the French academy that no one wants you on because they think you're insane, despite the fact that you're trying to save all of their lives?

"Breakfast."

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Hailey Winters

Hailey smiled openly at Kate's change of mood, happy to see her come out of the funk she was in. "Yeah, that's true. Don't think I'll ever turn down a good meal. How about we go find Annice and grab some food." Hailey let out a bright chuckle. "You know, now that she's healed up, I bet shes just as excited about breakfast as you are." Hailey Quickly got dressed, in her traditional colors of white and black, before taking Kate's hand with a sparkle in her eyes. "Lead the way mon amour."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Hailey Winters

Hailey smiled openly at Kate's change of mood, happy to see her come out of the funk she was in. "Yeah, that's true. Don't think I'll ever turn down a good meal. How about we go find Annice and grab some food." Hailey let out a bright chuckle. "You know, now that she's healed up, I bet shes just as excited about breakfast as you are." Hailey Quickly got dressed, in her traditional colors of white and black, before taking Kate's hand with a sparkle in her eyes. "Lead the way mon amour."
Katelyn grinned, dressing almost as fast as Hailey, just throwing on her normal casual outfit and then grinning. As soon as they were out the door of their room, she started running, dragging Hailey along behind her, and calling out.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Annice! Come out come out wherever you are! It's time for breakfast, the most important meal of the day apart from lunch and dinner, so you'd better not miss out!"

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Annice Null

Hailey joined in the calls, with three shockingly loud knocks on the door. Quickly they were reward with a response. "Hold your horses! Do you know how long it takes to put my Armor back on after taking a piss?" After a short wait, Annice pulled open the door to her room, with out breaking it, showing clothes scattered about and a table covered in books and documents. At closer inspection the documents had the seal of her old order. "Ah man, I really should have gotten more sleep. Welp, can always have time to sleep when I'm dead." Annice tapped a metal hand on her stomach. "Which I'm pretty sure I will be in the next ten minutes if I don't get some food. You guys sure have great timing. Let's head down before I start trying to nibble on one of you."
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Annice Null

Hailey joined in the calls, with three shockingly loud knocks on the door. Quickly they were reward with a response. "Hold your horses! Do you know how long it takes to put my Armor back on after taking a piss?" After a short wait, Annice pulled open the door to her room, with out breaking it, showing clothes scattered about and a table covered in books and documents. At closer inspection the documents had the seal of her old order. "Ah man, I really should have gotten more sleep. Welp, can always have time to sleep when I'm dead." Annice tapped a metal hand on her stomach. "Which I'm pretty sure I will be in the next ten minutes if I don't get some food. You guys sure have great timing. Let's head down before I start trying to nibble on one of you."
"...We'd better hurry," Katelyn observed before starting to drag both of them along. "You can't nibble on me. Nibbling on me is Hailey's job. Oops, I said that out loud, didn't I?" She paused for a brief moment before continuing, "Ehhhhhhh, screw it. If anyone's got a problem with the fact that we're about as straight as winding road signs, well, who cares? I mean, I'm already basically Magical Girl Hitler in their eyes, right? And Hailey's the poor, innocent girl who got saddled with the crazy redhead. And now Annice is in on the club, too! We'll all be outcasts together! Well... except for the fact that people still actually like you two," she rambled, "but that's neither here nor there, and what is here is breakfast, and it smells good and I want all of it."

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Simone Bellerose

Simone gasped softly and brought her hands to her mouth as she heard the faith of both Ambrosia and Catherine. "Both are them are in trouble...Hurt and tortured even; and its all thanks to me..." She muttered to herself trying to prevent herself from crying even more. She then looked up at Henry with a now more worried and fearful of the fact that she will now have to tell the truth; but the fact that telling the truth was bad, no. But who allowed her to lie to begin with. The woman who she trusted and believed to be someone special. But for her to lie to her and hide the fact that there were ones that others cared about were probably hurt made her even more furious. Staring into the yellow eyes of Henry, Simone opened her mouth.

"Hansa...Olivette Hansa. Forgive me madame, but if what they say is true, then I am truly sorry...for the both of us." She muttered the apology to herself as she looked down to the ground and clenched her fist in anger and fear. "I'm sorry..."
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Saldinado wrote:Simone Bellerose

Simone gasped softly and brought her hands to her mouth as she heard the faith of both Ambrosia and Catherine. "Both are them are in trouble...Hurt and tortured even; and its all thanks to me..." She muttered to herself trying to prevent herself from crying even more. She then looked up at Henry with a now more worried and fearful of the fact that she will now have to tell the truth; but the fact that telling the truth was bad, no. But who allowed her to lie to begin with. The woman who she trusted and believed to be someone special. But for her to lie to her and hide the fact that there were ones that others cared about were probably hurt made her even more furious. Staring into the yellow eyes of Henry, Simone opened her mouth.

"Hansa...Olivette Hansa. Forgive me madame, but if what they say is true, then I am truly sorry...for the both of us." She muttered the apology to herself as she looked down to the ground and clenched her fist in anger and fear. "I'm sorry..."

Rabbit walked over to her and pulled her to him. It seemed most people only thought of Simone as a tool. As sweet and gentle as she was, as lovable as she was, most simply reciprocated her kindness with cold indifference or with a sense of selfish opportunism. The memories Artosh had brought back to him were still fresh in his mind, and for a moment his anger was assuaged. He wondered how many times in her life she had been hurt like this, how many times she had been used and told lies. How many times she had stood before people who she had loved, only to be slapped in the face. "...It is not your fault...You did not know...You did not hurt them..." he whispered.

Yet as he finished, his anger came back in a strong, thick wave, and he felt ready to fight again. He was through with Solaine. She had ruined this tournament, she had played with them and insulted his students, now she was using students and torturing others. She would not get away with this. He would not let her get away alive. "...We need to gather everyone together, and quickly meet in the cafeteria. We have no plans of attack, and we need them if we want to save those who are in danger. Please Henry, go wake everyone who has offered to join the mission, and tell them to gather in the cafeteria downstairs," he ordered his student softly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 am

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Simone Bellerose

Rabbit walked over to her and pulled her to him. It seemed most people only thought of Simone as a tool. As sweet and gentle as she was, as lovable as she was, most simply reciprocated her kindness with cold indifference or with a sense of selfish opportunism. The memories Artosh had brought back to him were still fresh in his mind, and for a moment his anger was assuaged. He wondered how many times in her life she had been hurt like this, how many times she had been used and told lies. How many times she had stood before people who she had loved, only to be slapped in the face. "...It is not your fault...You did not know...You did not hurt them..." he whispered.

Yet as he finished, his anger came back in a strong, thick wave, and he felt ready to fight again. He was through with Solaine. She had ruined this tournament, she had played with them and insulted his students, now she was using students and torturing others. She would not get away with this. He would not let her get away alive. "...We need to gather everyone together, and quickly meet in the cafeteria. We have no plans of attack, and we need them if we want to save those who are in danger. Please Henry, go wake everyone who has offered to join the mission, and tell them to gather in the cafeteria downstairs," he ordered his student softly.

Henry Von Kressel

"Olivette Hansa. Solaine's accomplice most probably. Don't feel guilty about it Simone. I'll need to ask another favor of you, if it doesn't bother you. Try to remember everything you can about Olivette, her tactics, her skill, her elements, and if there was any unusual behaviors from her part or from Madame Bourbon. Rabbit, too many persons. I'll use a quicker method."

Turning around, the cloth behind the armor floated at this movement, until he reached Hikari's room. The room was obviously closed, which forced him to knock on the door.

"Hikari? Henry. It's almost time for we to move. But I have to thing to ask of you and Natalie first."
Nothing to see here, move along.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit walked over to her and pulled her to him. It seemed most people only thought of Simone as a tool. As sweet and gentle as she was, as lovable as she was, most simply reciprocated her kindness with cold indifference or with a sense of selfish opportunism. The memories Artosh had brought back to him were still fresh in his mind, and for a moment his anger was assuaged. He wondered how many times in her life she had been hurt like this, how many times she had been used and told lies. How many times she had stood before people who she had loved, only to be slapped in the face. "...It is not your fault...You did not know...You did not hurt them..." he whispered.

Henry Von Kressel

"Olivette Hansa. Solaine's accomplice most probably. Don't feel guilty about it Simone. I'll need to ask another favor of you, if it doesn't bother you. Try to remember everything you can about Olivette, her tactics, her skill, her elements, and if there was any unusual behaviors from her part or from Madame Bourbon. Rabbit, too many persons. I'll use a quicker method."

Turning around, the cloth behind the armor floated at this movement, until he reached Hikari's room. The room was obviously closed, which forced him to knock on the door.

"Hikari? Henry. It's almost time for we to move. But I have to thing to ask of you and Natalie first."
Hikari opened the door shortly after Henry knocked, and averted her eyes almost instantly. "All right," she said awkwardly. "I'll get Natalie up."

Natalie was curled up in bed, hugging a large wedge of cheese and nibbling contentedly on it in her sleep. As soon as Hikari poked her stomach, though, she shot upright, squeaking, I'm awake I'm awake! Oh hi bird man, she added to Henry. How is bird?

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:05 am

Annice Null

Annice smiled, shook her head and laughed when Hailey leaned over and started nibbling on Kate's ear. "Well, I mean it didn't take me long to figure that out. I mean, Kate, I was the first one you hit on. Didn't take to long of seeing you two hanging off of each other to figure it out. Good for the both of you. But anyway, what's all this about Hitler?"
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Annice smiled, shook her head and laughed when Hailey leaned over and started nibbling on Kate's ear. "Well, I mean it didn't take me long to figure that out. I mean, Kate, I was the first one you hit on. Didn't take to long of seeing you two hanging off of each other to figure it out. Good for the both of you. But anyway, what's all this about Hitler?"
Katelyn blushed when Hailey actually started nibbling her. "Yeah, until you came around I didn't even realize I was into girls," she admitted. "As for the whole Hitler thing... wellllll, I may have discovered that everyone's favorite masked professor is actually a demonic creature of some sort and told the Committee that, so he got in trouble. Plus I ratted out two other demons but no one seemed to care about them... so now everyone's like 'Oh no, Katelyn is a psychopathic racist who wants to destroy all nonhumans!' Because they're fond of exaggeration and I'm pretty sure Rabbit did something to them. Tried to do something to my mind. I don't know what the deal was, but I get the feeling it had something to do with whatever's up with the others. It's not like I'm trying to get everyone who isn't a human killed. I just don't want any demons around here, so no one gets hurt. But everyone hates me for it and thinks I'm a total nutjob. That's what I get for trying to save their lives."

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Simone Bellerose

Simone allowed Rabbit to hold onto her as she let it all sunk in. She didn't want to believe it but it seemed that this was the truth. And she'll just have to come to face with it. Hearing the whispers in his voice as he tried to reassure her Simone nodded gingerly as he let her go. Looking at him although she couldn't see his face, she had a feeling that he was now in such an irate mood that the possibility of him exploding in anger was very high; and she never seen him when in such a state which made her more worried about the outcome of everything.

Turning to Henry Simone listened to him as he wanted her describe Hansa to him and her abilities and motives. Nodding to him, she watched as he left towards wherever he was needed to get the rest of the students more likely. "Okay. I'll try to remember everything that I can about her. Maybe by the time you get through with your objective and make your way to the cafeteria, I'll have some kind of information. Au revior." And with that she watched as he left off; his cloth of his armor waving and dancing in the air freely and gently in such a dramatic exit. She then turned towards Rabbit and faintly smiled at him with the whites of her eyes still light pink from her crying. "So monsieur," she started off saying in her calm and soft voice; the melodious tone of her French accent coming through as usual, "is there anything else that's needed from me? I would like to help you out in any way that I can. And perhaps, maybe help out Hansa as well...I feel as though she's being forced into doing this as well. This is something that she's never done before. Never really displayed any...Violent or erratic behaviors or tendencies ...Well not in my presence..." She trailed off softly as her cheeks became rosy red from being embarrassed about something and tried to shrug it off.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

Hikari opened the door shortly after Henry knocked, and averted her eyes almost instantly. "All right," she said awkwardly. "I'll get Natalie up."

Natalie was curled up in bed, hugging a large wedge of cheese and nibbling contentedly on it in her sleep. As soon as Hikari poked her stomach, though, she shot upright, squeaking, I'm awake I'm awake! Oh hi bird man, she added to Henry. How is bird?

Henry Von Kressel

After a slight laugh at his newly given nickname, Henry crouched slightly, so he could get at the same approximate height that Natalie was.

"Good morning, Natalie. See, Fawkes, the 'bird', is coming in, and I need to ask a little thing of you. See, I need to gather everyone at the cafeteria so we can discuss strategies, review information and so on. But, I can't personally go through each room and call them.

So, I'll buy you a wheel of any type of cheese you choose, if you hop on Fawkes and go around shouting that they need to wake up and head to the cafeteria as soon as possible. That, of course, if your Mama allows it: Talk to her, I'm not interfering in a mother-daughter relationship here."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Charlia wrote:Hikari opened the door shortly after Henry knocked, and averted her eyes almost instantly. "All right," she said awkwardly. "I'll get Natalie up."

Henry Von Kressel

After a slight laugh at his newly given nickname, Henry crouched slightly, so he could get at the same approximate height that Natalie was.

"Good morning, Natalie. See, Fawkes, the 'bird', is coming in, and I need to ask a little thing of you. See, I need to gather everyone at the cafeteria so we can discuss strategies, review information and so on. But, I can't personally go through each room and call them.

So, I'll buy you a wheel of any type of cheese you choose, if you hop on Fawkes and go around shouting that they need to wake up and head to the cafeteria as soon as possible. That, of course, if your Mama allows it: Talk to her, I'm not interfering in a mother-daughter relationship here."
Cool! Natalie cheered. Can I, Mama? Can I?

"Of course," Hikari said with a grin and a pat on the head. "How could I say no? After all, I'm coming along on the raid too, that is if you think I'd be needed," she added to Henry. "If I wouldn't be helpful, I can stay here."

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Annice Null

"Well, I don't think there's any problem with keeping some extra attention on them. Not sure if I would go as far as to kick them all out instantly though. I don't think you did the wrong thing, people should know about this kind of thing. Bun-Bun's never been anything but kind to me, but that doesn't mean everything. Even if he did have sinister motives it makes sense to try to play nice to me. And if you feel like somethings really wrong don't be afraid to come to me. I'll be sure to keep an extra set of eyes on all of them.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:35 pm

"Well, I don't think there's any problem with keeping some extra attention on them. Not sure if I would go as far as to kick them all out instantly though. I don't think you did the wrong thing, people should know about this kind of thing. Bun-Bun's never been anything but kind to me, but that doesn't mean everything. Even if he did have sinister motives it makes sense to try to play nice to me. And if you feel like somethings really wrong don't be afraid to come to me. I'll be sure to keep an extra set of eyes on all of them."
Katelyn's face lit up, and she grinned. "Nice to have someone else on my side," she said gratefully. "Thanks, Annice."

Things would be better still... if I didn't feel so... cold.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

Cool! Natalie cheered. Can I, Mama? Can I?

"Of course," Hikari said with a grin and a pat on the head. "How could I say no? After all, I'm coming along on the raid too, that is if you think I'd be needed," she added to Henry. "If I wouldn't be helpful, I can stay here."

Henry Von Kressel

"Of course you'll be helpful Hikari, and I thank you for your support on this matter. I'm taking that Natalie will stay here with Kasumi and Soleil, right? Well, until we depart then..."

In a perfect timing, Fawkes entered the room, landing on the bed near Hikari, stretching its wings befre lowering down so Natalie could hop on the phoenix.

"There is it, Natalie. Fly slow with this little cheese lover, Fawkes. We don't want her falling off while you are speeding through the corridors."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Charlia wrote:Cool! Natalie cheered. Can I, Mama? Can I?

Henry Von Kressel

"Of course you'll be helpful Hikari, and I thank you for your support on this matter. I'm taking that Natalie will stay here with Kasumi and Soleil, right? Well, until we depart then..."

In a perfect timing, Fawkes entered the room, landing on the bed near Hikari, stretching its wings befre lowering down so Natalie could hop on the phoenix.

"There is it, Natalie. Fly slow with this little cheese lover, Fawkes. We don't want her falling off while you are speeding through the corridors."
Natalie climbed up onto Fawkes, patting the bird's head. Hi again, bird, she said happily. We're going to go on a trip! But I have to yell at people, so I hope I don't hurt your ears. Bird bird bird. It's fun to fly on a bird.

Hikari just chuckled. "Well, you two enjoy yourself," she said to Natalie. "Don't fall, okay, sweetheart?"

Okay, Mama! Natalie said with a floppy salute. I won't fall off!

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

Natalie climbed up onto Fawkes, patting the bird's head. Hi again, bird, she said happily. We're going to go on a trip! But I have to yell at people, so I hope I don't hurt your ears. Bird bird bird. It's fun to fly on a bird.

Hikari just chuckled. "Well, you two enjoy yourself," she said to Natalie. "Don't fall, okay, sweetheart?"

Henry Von Kressel

Fawkes nodded disapprovingly, much to Henry's fun upon seeing the unusual scene composed of the floppy happiness that Natalie was in a contrast with the imposing phoenix that Fawkes was. Approaching to Natalie, he kept a low tone of secrecy.

"Let me tell you a secret: Fawkes is a very sensitive being, you know. So, she gets slightly... Offended when you state that she's a simple bird. So, phoenix or Fawkes should settle down for a while, and you'll also get the friendship of a flying being. Now, have a good time Natalie."

Fawkes departed with Natalie through the hotel, flying through the hotel's corridors, warning everyone about the meeting.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Charlia wrote:Natalie climbed up onto Fawkes, patting the bird's head. Hi again, bird, she said happily. We're going to go on a trip! But I have to yell at people, so I hope I don't hurt your ears. Bird bird bird. It's fun to fly on a bird.

Henry Von Kressel

Fawkes nodded disapprovingly, much to Henry's fun upon seeing the unusual scene composed of the floppy happiness that Natalie was in a contrast with the imposing phoenix that Fawkes was. Approaching to Natalie, he kept a low tone of secrecy.

"Let me tell you a secret: Fawkes is a very sensitive being, you know. So, she gets slightly... Offended when you state that she's a simple bird. So, phoenix or Fawkes should settle down for a while, and you'll also get the friendship of a flying being. Now, have a good time Natalie."

Fawkes departed with Natalie through the hotel, flying through the hotel's corridors, warning everyone about the meeting.
As soon as Fawkes started flying, Natalie held on tight, and moments later her earsplitting cries could be heard.

EVERYONE GOING TO THE FRENCH PLACE, GO TO THE CAFETERIA! she shrieked. Then, for added motivation, she finished with, FREE CHEESE FOR WHOEVER SHOWS UP!

And then she repeated herself. Again. And again. And again...

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Dominique Corleone

As the phoenix and adorable doll traveled around the hotel warning everyone of the meeting, Dominique was already downstairs in the meeting spot in the cafe where he'd been there since about the crack of dawn cleaning and rearranging the kitchen and dining area for the guest and students. Although he himself wasn't really aware of where and when the meeting was going to be taking place; and even laid out a nice display of breakfast food that was just made about a few moments ago for the others in case they were hungry; in the back resided the wide arrange of complimentary and appetizing breakfast foods and beverages that one might usually see at such a high end restaurant or hotel with the smell of food filling and surrounding the room and traveling outside of the cafe.

Dom even made himself and just got through with a rather large and hearty breakfast fit for a king and was just finished cleaning everything up. If one could see the amount of food that was consumed by him one would only be flabbergasted and astonished by the amount of food that he was able to stuff inside of his body without feeling sick or even severely full to the point of a small stomachache.

Wearing a rather semi-formal attire which consisted of a blue striped vest with a white long sleeved shirt and navy bow-tie, Dominique relaxed as he placed his legs onto the table in front of him and crossed his left leg over his right and leaned back in his chair waiting for everyone else to come and join him for breakfast. And upon leaning back, he soon began to grow tired of waiting and yawned before getting up and walking over towards black case on the floor near the entrance stood. Opening it he removed his saxophone and reed and walked back to his seat and sat down before rearranging himself to his favorite playing position which was his original seating position with his legs laying on top of the table and brought the instrument to his mouth where he began quietly and softly playing it to keep himself occupied as he waited for the others to arrive.
Yet in the background of his playing he heard the faint screaming of a female outside of the room exclaiming about free cheese and the French, Furrowing his eyebrows at it, Dominique shrugged it off and continued playing as he has gotten use to the shenanigans and rather surreal moments that happen around him as he too was part of them from time to time.

The amount of weird things that happen around here, I swear...I love it.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 am

Annice Null

Annice winced slightly at the high pitched screech flying past her head. "Really wish I had my helmet on for that. Wait, Hailey couldn't you have done something about that?"

Hailey let go of Kate, and took a step to the side so she wasn't leaning on the redhead any more. "Maybe, but I figured it would get you two in gear. I'm huuuuuungry."

"Bah, fine. Guess you have a point. Plus I need to help Henry make sure no body get's killed. Hey, and even if you might think we're just leaving you behind Kate, I'm glad that we have some one as fierce as you staying behind. If who ever it is that we're going against decides to attack us where we are not ready, you'll be there to stop them. And keep an eye on the others that are staying behind." With leaving her words of encoragement behind, Annice wandered down the halls, moving far more naturally that one would think possible wearing that much metal. As Annice walked away, Hailey tugged on Kate's hand to follow her.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 am

Allistor Abendroth

Allistor was already in the cafeteria, daintily sipping on a cup of tea. In front of him were plates and trays of food. Omelets, roast meats, bread, soups, sausages. There was already a small stack of 3 plates to his right, each clean of their previous food. Across him was Glacia on the table, with a tinie tiny napkin tied around her neck as she snacked on small bits of meat. This was the norm to days where only Glacia was with him. His parents were preparing for today's raid, busily managing soldiers, personnel and weapons to bring.

He's already wearing his battle gear, Mizar strapped by his side. He softly hummed to the tune of whatever Dominique is playing, enjoying the calm before the storm that they are going to brave today. "I hope that this is going to be fast."
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:57 am

Midori walked into the room first, out of her Japanese classmates. She was dressed in her more-fancy outfit-a white blouse, brown corset, yellow skirt, brown boots, and a brown feathered hat, which gave her a vintage, Western look, with a hint of steampunk. As gentle as she usually was, today she meant business. The head of the tournament had put her friends in danger and had kidnapped a student. She would certainly pay for it.

When she first walked into the cafeteria, she stared at the huge plates of food that Allistor was eating. Her eyes widened. "...Ahhhh, Allistor...you don't need to overeat before a big fight. After all, your stomach might cramp during a battle," she suggested.

"Are you kidding me?!" Katsuko hopped from behind her, fully-dressed as well. She stared at the huge amounts of food on Allistor's table, and then grabbed an equal amount from the bar, plus two cups of coffee. "THIS IS IT KIDDIES!!! 'TONIGHT, WE DINE...IN HELL'!!!" she shouted, of course in her normal over-the-top fashion, while quoting some favorite war movie of hers.

"...I certainly hope not..." Midori mumbled, watching the twinkle in her eye with a slight bit of concern.

Rabbit walked in after them, having also heard Natalie shouting for everyone to go to the cafeteria. He had giggled at the sight of Natalie riding Fawkes, and for a moment he became less serious. Yet as he entered this room again, and went to wait for the rest of the students and teachers, he became serious again. He sat near Allistor, and nodded to him. "Good morning," he spoke quietly.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 am

Allistor Abendroth

Allistor wiped his mouth first with a napkin before smiling at Midori. "I need some good food to start the day. We'll never know if this is going to drag until afternoon. It's not that Solaine's going to offer us a Big Mac while fighting her." When Katsuko appeared and proclaimed her support for Allistor's diet, he can't help but laugh at the girl's personality. It was quite heartwarming to see people like her in this time.

Allistor respectfully nodded as Rabbit said his greetings. "Good morning too, sir. I hope that you've gotten enough rest for this day?" Glacia slightly raised her head to look at the two students and then at Rabbit who she gave a curious flick of a tongue before going back to her meal. Allistor took a spicy chicken wing and munched on it, the red hot sauce smearing the sides of his lips. "It would be an honor to fight beside you again sir."
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse