NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...Yeah..." She nodded. "It still hurts... it hurts a lot."

She suddenly lunged forwards, hugging Rabbit tightly. "I just wish I could understand why... why all the pain? Why can't everyone just be happy?"

They wrapped their arms around her and held her, comforting the poor girl. Being hugged by someone still felt foreign. They were not used to being the person people hugged, not knowing what they were.

Not remembering the first time someone had hugged them, which always played in their mind when they were hugged.

...Sadness is a part of the lives of every person...it comes and it goes...though for some it stays for a very long time...But you...you are free now...Your corruption has left you...You are free, Alina, dear...and now...we can help you to be happy again...

But suddenly, she began to blink out of sight, fading away into little black-and-red sparkles in Rabbit's arms. However, instead of looking afraid, she smiled, as if she was at peace.

As if, after a long and tiring journey, she was finally going home.

In the real world, the doll that was Natalie sat up and shook its head hard, as if clearing cobwebs away.

Whoo! she chirped. That was weird! Anyone have any cheese?! Oh never mind, I do. Happily, she pulled some out and started nibbling on it.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Cheese the Pooka was irked.
Come to Mana, she said. It will be fun, she said. the invisible creature kicked and bucked around in frustration. He did not like to be limited by Tsukuyomi's spell.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:They wrapped their arms around her and held her, comforting the poor girl. Being hugged by someone still felt foreign. They were not used to being the person people hugged, not knowing what they were.

Not remembering the first time someone had hugged them, which always played in their mind when they were hugged.

...Sadness is a part of the lives of every person...it comes and it goes...though for some it stays for a very long time...But you...you are free now...Your corruption has left you...You are free, Alina, dear...and now...we can help you to be happy again...

But suddenly, she began to blink out of sight, fading away into little black-and-red sparkles in Rabbit's arms. However, instead of looking afraid, she smiled, as if she was at peace.

In the real world, the doll that was Natalie sat up and shook its head hard, as if clearing cobwebs away.

Whoo! she chirped. That was weird! Anyone have any cheese?! Oh never mind, I do. Happily, she pulled some out and started nibbling on it.

Rabbit came out of the trance, and they shuddered. "...Ahhhh...I'm so dizzy...Aether...help me..." It had not cost much mana to use the spell, but it did hurt after it was used, especially if it was not fully utilized-as it had not been in this case. Rabbit did not have to do anything to Alina, who was innocent, and so they had received all of the mana back. Now they were unsteady again.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:32 pm

John Randzgriz

"Up next..issssssss Aria." John mumbled out loud to himself, twirling his pen for entertainment. Wait..... wasn't she the first student I met at this campus? he thought, now scratching his head in confusion and shock as he glanced over towards her. She's in here because of severe mana depletion?!?! ....must've been one hell of a fight I missed. he continued in his thought expressing a look of concern as turned back towards his clipboard And after her is a kid named Solomon. In here for....... mm I see.

"I'll have to use another clone and attend to the both. Neglecting either one could mean life or death." he mumbled to himself yet again.

*Poof* yet another identical clone of John appeared into existence. "As always...I look good" they said to each other cracking a smile before heading their separate ways.

"Alright Aria, hang in there just a little longer. I'll have you back to your old self in no time." he spoke in a cheerful tone as he began using his arcane healing on her external wounds.

"Jeez kid *sigh* I'll have to remove your eyes before the infection spreads. You'll just have to deal with being blind until an artificial pair can be made.... I'm sorry." the clone said worryingly as he finished reading the file on Solomon's condition and began unwrapping the bandages around his eyes left by the nurse.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

"There will certainly be some that are better role models than others. See which ones are more accepted than the others. Let them guide you. For now take a passive role. Or ignore everything I just said, be your self and see what that gets you. Hell, it might even just work."

Watching the tenderness disappear from the demon girl Liz instantly reconsidered.

"Or perhaps not. What boy do you mean? We have a selection here. I'll assume you are talking about one in particular."

Sage

"I'm cure that you know, since you spectated the entire fight," Sage answered, sighing. "It only takes a little thought to understand that I want to find the one that I saved, since I haven't communicated with any other male student. In order to repay his debt to me, I shall have him by my "role model" and show me how I should behave. After all, he seems to be friends with almost everyone here..."
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:But suddenly, she began to blink out of sight, fading away into little black-and-red sparkles in Rabbit's arms. However, instead of looking afraid, she smiled, as if she was at peace.

Rabbit came out of the trance, and they shuddered. "...Ahhhh...I'm so dizzy...Aether...help me..." It had not cost much mana to use the spell, but it did hurt after it was used, especially if it was not fully utilized-as it had not been in this case. Rabbit did not have to do anything to Alina, who was innocent, and so they had received all of the mana back. Now they were unsteady again.
Aether caught Rabbit quickly, laying the other teacher back down on the bed.

Natalie crawled up onto Rabbit's chest again and stared at the mask with unblinking eyes.

Then she pulled out a piece of cheese and offered it to them.

"...And we still don't know what to do with it..." Aether mumbled.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:04 pm

Cheese was getting very bored with his unexistence.
He picked at his invisible hooves.
I wonder how Natalie is...that Aether lady better not have hurt her or else I'll have her pay! I'll-I'll give her bad luck forever! Yeah! He pouted.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit came out of the trance, and they shuddered. "...Ahhhh...I'm so dizzy...Aether...help me..." It had not cost much mana to use the spell, but it did hurt after it was used, especially if it was not fully utilized-as it had not been in this case. Rabbit did not have to do anything to Alina, who was innocent, and so they had received all of the mana back. Now they were unsteady again.
Aether caught Rabbit quickly, laying the other teacher back down on the bed.

Natalie crawled up onto Rabbit's chest again and stared at the mask with unblinking eyes.

Rabbit laughed, slightly giddy again. "...I don't think...there is anything we can do at the moment. I do not know how to reverse the magic, not at the moment...But she is not hurting anyone..." They turned and booped Natalie's nose lightly. "...I believe...we can leave her in peace for now. There is no reason not to..." they suggested, with a sigh. They were simply happy Aether was not going to kill Natalie. They only hoped Hikari was well herself.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Aether caught Rabbit quickly, laying the other teacher back down on the bed.

Rabbit laughed, slightly giddy again. "...I don't think...there is anything we can do at the moment. I do not know how to reverse the magic, not at the moment...But she is not hurting anyone..." They turned and booped Natalie's nose lightly. "...I believe...we can leave her in peace for now. There is no reason not to..." they suggested, with a sigh. They were simply happy Aether was not going to kill Natalie. They only hoped Hikari was well herself.
Eep! Natalie squeaked, and fell backwards, rubbing her nose with one floppy arm. Pushing herself unsteadily back onto her tiny legs, she tottered closer to Rabbit's face and put the cheese on their mask, looking quite happy with herself.

"...Very well," Aether said quietly. "However, Natalie?"

Hm? Natalie burbled, turning to Aether.

"If you start to pose a real threat to this school, if you hurt anyone... I will take action."

...Okay! Natalie chirped, and then sat down on Rabbit's side, swinging her legs as best as she could and whistling.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit laughed, slightly giddy again. "...I don't think...there is anything we can do at the moment. I do not know how to reverse the magic, not at the moment...But she is not hurting anyone..." They turned and booped Natalie's nose lightly. "...I believe...we can leave her in peace for now. There is no reason not to..." they suggested, with a sigh. They were simply happy Aether was not going to kill Natalie. They only hoped Hikari was well herself.
Eep! Natalie squeaked, and fell backwards, rubbing her nose with one floppy arm. Pushing herself unsteadily back onto her tiny legs, she tottered closer to Rabbit's face and put the cheese on their mask, looking quite happy with herself.

"If you start to pose a real threat to this school, if you hurt anyone... I will take action."

...Okay! Natalie chirped, and then sat down on Rabbit's side, swinging her legs as best as she could and whistling.

Rabbit laughed, as Natalie sat down by them, happy and carefree again. They only hoped that the girl inside was truly as happy as she had seemed, before she had faded away.

Yes...she was a child...Only a child...She deserves to be happy. To be loved...I hope that now she does feel those things...that she feels loved...

They then turned to Aether. "...Now, the more pressing problem...I do not think I can stay in your room all night. That would be rather scandalous, would it not be? Besides, what if Ruta comes looking around and sees this? That would mean trouble for the both of us..." they suggested, laughing a bit as they mentioned it. The bubbly feeling still had not completely faded, and they blushed as their face met Aether's again. It was a fever they couldn't shake out, but they felt happy that they couldn't, at least not for now.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Eep! Natalie squeaked, and fell backwards, rubbing her nose with one floppy arm. Pushing herself unsteadily back onto her tiny legs, she tottered closer to Rabbit's face and put the cheese on their mask, looking quite happy with herself.

Rabbit laughed, as Natalie sat down by them, happy and carefree again. They only hoped that the girl inside was truly as happy as she had seemed, before she had faded away.

Yes...she was a child...Only a child...She deserves to be happy. To be loved...I hope that now she does feel those things...that she feels loved...

They then turned to Aether. "...Now, the more pressing problem...I do not think I can stay in your room all night. That would be rather scandalous, would it not be? Besides, what if Ruta comes looking around and sees this? That would mean trouble for the both of us..." they suggested, laughing a bit as they mentioned it. The bubbly feeling still had not completely faded, and they blushed as their face met Aether's again. It was a fever they couldn't shake out, but they felt happy that they couldn't, at least not for now.

Aether shrugged. "I can sleep on the floor, so I don't mind. I've slept in worse places anyway. And why would Ruta cause a problem? I would just tell him that you were very tired because of your magic usage, so I replenished some of your strength but you're resting here until you're completely better. It's not as if I've never used my abilities for such things before; the only secret is why they can be used that way."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit laughed, as Natalie sat down by them, happy and carefree again. They only hoped that the girl inside was truly as happy as she had seemed, before she had faded away.

Aether shrugged. "I can sleep on the floor, so I don't mind. I've slept in worse places anyway. And why would Ruta cause a problem? I would just tell him that you were very tired because of your magic usage, so I replenished some of your strength but you're resting here until you're completely better. It's not as if I've never used my abilities for such things before; the only secret is why they can be used that way."

"...Very well...I suppose it would not be the first secret we would have to keep, would it be?" Rabbit muttered, giggling. They then sighed, and they went back to sleep. Maybe now they could find peace. They could not move from the bed anyway, even if they wanted to. They might as well try to rest. As they went to sleep, the events of the day played in their head, leading up to and through the kiss. The secrets they had spilled to Aether, the words they had rambled, their weakness...it frightened them. They were like jewels out in the open. One could walk away with those things quite easily, if they wanted to, and could do whatever they wanted to with them. Yet they wanted to trust Aether. They did. When they were around her, they felt...

Happy.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Aether shrugged. "I can sleep on the floor, so I don't mind. I've slept in worse places anyway. And why would Ruta cause a problem? I would just tell him that you were very tired because of your magic usage, so I replenished some of your strength but you're resting here until you're completely better. It's not as if I've never used my abilities for such things before; the only secret is why they can be used that way."

"...Very well...I suppose it would not be the first secret we would have to keep, would it be?" Rabbit muttered, giggling. They then sighed, and they went back to sleep. Maybe now they could find peace. They could not move from the bed anyway, even if they wanted to. They might as well try to rest. As they went to sleep, the events of the day played in their head, leading up to and through the kiss. The secrets they had spilled to Aether, the words they had rambled, their weakness...it frightened them. They were like jewels out in the open. One could walk away with those things quite easily, if they wanted to, and could do whatever they wanted to with them. Yet they wanted to trust Aether. They did. When they were around her, they felt...

Happy.

Natalie wiggled up to Rabbit's neck and draped one arm over it as if in a hug. Then she went to sleep as well, dreaming of--what else?--cheese.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, she thought happily. CAMEMBERT.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

"I suppose this is the most satisfactory ending. I'll be taking my leave now. Both of you, do take care of your selves."

As the projection left the room, "Cheese" began to reform where he was before the altercation. The projection returned and fused back with Liz in the library. Liz pause for a second, taking in the new information, then returned to her conversation with Sage. She held out her hand to lift the girl to her feet.

"Ah, Soleil. I believe you have chosen well. He is... a good example. He should still be in the infirmary."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Cheese turned back into a stuffed animal. He then fell asleep standing up besides Aether's bed. Because that's what horses do. He was pretty exhausted, and seeing that Natalie was fine he could finally get some rest from guard duty.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

"I suppose this is the most satisfactory ending. I'll be taking my leave now. Both of you, do take care of your selves."

As the projection left the room, "Cheese" began to reform where he was before the altercation. The projection returned and fused back with Liz in the library. Liz pause for a second, taking in the new information, then returned to her conversation with Sage. She held out her hand to lift the girl to her feet.

"Ah, Soleil. I believe you have chosen well. He is... a good example. He should still be in the infirmary."

Sage

The girl nodded and took the teacher's hand, using it to pull herself to her feet. As soon as she was standing, several jolts of pain shot throughout her body. Healing would take time, so all she could do was try her best to ignore it. "Thank you, Liz. Your have helped me quite a bit. If it weren't for you, I don't think that I would be walking any time soon after what I did," she replied, before turning away and heading out the door.
Last edited by Sky-TheLandOfNekos on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:48 pm

The next day...

Morning rose peacefully and calmly over Mana Academy. The sun shone, and the birds sang in the trees. It was as though nothing had happened the day before. Well, except for the fact that the library was nearly destroyed, and needed to be fixed.

Soleil awakened in the hospital room early in the morning. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. All of the other patients were asleep. When he saw Kasumi sleeping, he sighed sadly. He knew he had to make things right, as much as he wanted her to stay sweet and cheery. Rolling out of the bed, he found his shoes under his bed and put them on. His back was still sore, but he was mostly well, and he could move with fair ease. Thus, he hopped out the bed, and he went outside to go find his pills.

Rabbit awakened in Aether's room, replenished and refreshed. Natalie was on top of their chest, sleeping silently. Rabbit laughed softly at her tiny body flopped across their chest, and then they looked for Aether. "...Aether, dear?" they inquired.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Luminesa wrote:The next day...

Morning rose peacefully and calmly over Mana Academy. The sun shone, and the birds sang in the trees. It was as though nothing had happened the day before. Well, except for the fact that the library was nearly destroyed, and needed to be fixed.

Soleil awakened in the hospital room early in the morning. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. All of the other patients were asleep. When he saw Kasumi sleeping, he sighed sadly. He knew he had to make things right, as much as he wanted her to stay sweet and cheery. Rolling out of the bed, he found his shoes under his bed and put them on. His back was still sore, but he was mostly well, and he could move with fair ease. Thus, he hopped out the bed, and he went outside to go find his pills.

Rabbit awakened in Aether's room, replenished and refreshed. Natalie was on top of their chest, sleeping silently. Rabbit laughed softly at her tiny body flopped across their chest, and then they looked for Aether. "...Aether, dear?" they inquired.

Cheese slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He stretched his plush limbs and began to trot around the room like a little windup toy. With a wave of his hoof, a chunk of Vermont White cheddar appeared out of nowhere and slowly landed next to Natalie.

Ignis woke up early and noticed Soleil walking out of the Infirmary. She cocked her head to the side curiously.
"Hm? He should be resting..." she slithered out too, secretively following him, concealing herself in the tall grass. No meddling this time. Nope. Just watching.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Sage

It wasn't long until Soleil was approached by Sage. The girl looked as if she hadn't gotten a second of sleep throughout her entire night; both the lingering pain from the night before and the ever so many questions running throughout her head kept her awake. It seemed as if she would collapse at any second, but she somehow managed to remain standing.

"You, boy, I have a request for you," she said, speaking a little slower than usual
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:05 pm

"..."

As soon as Rabbit's words registered in Aether's still-sleeping mind, she froze in her sleep.

"...it didn't work?" she muttered to herself, still asleep. "It always works. How... how could it not have worked this time..."

Natalie snored, only it was less of a snore and more of a very quiet purring sort of sound. She wiggled in her sleep, and made a happy squeaking noise as if dreaming she had found a particularly large piece of cheese to eat.
Kasumi's eyes opened, and she moved. She felt dizzy, and things were still confusing, but her head had cleared a particularly large amount.

At least, it had cleared of the fog. Right now, it felt like it was full of angry bees, all buzzing around inside her head trying to find a way out. She was shivering.

She saw Soleil leaving, and frowned. She didn't want to be alone. So she stood up, and walked after him, trying to keep herself at a steady pace despite the overwhelming energy she felt. If left alone, she might well just start pacing in circles just in an attempt to keep the jittering and nervous energy down.
Prusselanden wrote:Cheese slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He stretched his plush limbs and began to trot around the room like a little windup toy. With a wave of his hoof, a chunk of Vermont White cheddar appeared out of nowhere and slowly landed next to Natalie.
Natalie's tiny nose smelled cheese, and in her sleep, she reached out with one floppy arm and pulled it closer, cuddling with it and nibbling at it at the same time.
Katelyn had, unfortunately, succumbed to exhaustion and fallen asleep during the movie with Hailey. When she first awoke, she didn't know where she was, and her heart started racing. She panicked.
Hikari woke up in the infirmary, staring up at the ceiling. Her head hurt slightly, but the main problem was that she wanted to know what had happened to Natalie.

The next time she saw Professor Aether, things would go down.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:

Sage

It wasn't long until Soleil was approached by Sage. The girl looked as if she hadn't gotten a second of sleep throughout her entire night; both the lingering pain from the night before and the ever so many questions running throughout her head kept her awake. It seemed as if she would collapse at any second, but she somehow managed to remain standing.

"You, boy, I have a request for you," she said, speaking a little slower than usual

Soleil saw her as he walked out of the infirmary, and he jumped slightly. He had not yet realized Kasumi was following him. "...U-Um...sure...Um...D-Do you want me to...to find you something? Do you n-need something?" he inquired, hugging himself as he walked around. Under the blanket, he had been quite warm, and so now as he walked around, he was a little cold.
-Alan Jackson

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Humming "Uptown Funk" quietly, Tim the Enchanter dressed himself spiffily. Of course, he was not what one would call an enchanter, but he had taken somewhat of a liking to the name ever since the folks of Monty Python had given him the nickname for their movie (of course, they didn't know his "tricks" we're actually magic, but you know). He slipped his arms into his blazer, slid a few spare wands charged with various energies into his belt.
"That should be everything," Tim announced proudly to the empty room. He then stepped over to his mirror and checked his reflection approvingly.
"Mana Academy, here I come," he stated, then proceeded to walk through the mirror.

Mana Academy Courtyard
The air shimmered in the center of the courtyard, and a man walked out of the shimmery area. His clothing was quite wrinkled.
"Damn mirror travel, it never gets the reflection right," he muttered loudly. He was still quite spiffy, wearing a navy blazer over a crisp white shirt, with standard black dress pants and shoes covering the lower half of his body, and a fedora perched atop his head to complete the look. Still muttering, the man drew one of many wands from his belt and tapped it at his side. Energy flowed through the wand, as gusts of wind straightened his jacket and pants in a flash. They also touched up his hair.
"Well, with that fixed, I can pack all of my things. Mirror!" He shouted, and a mirror appeared right next to him, about his height and width.
"Dresser." An ornate dresser slowly slid out of the mirror, with no indication of where it had come from. The man hefted it, managing to lift it for a few precious moments until it landed on the grass with a loud and heavy thud. He winced.
"Campus might not like that. Oven, unplugged if you please, five feet to your left." The air shimmered five feet exactly to the left of the mirror, and an oven popped out of nowhere. Stainless steel, top of the line.
"Okay, I'll admit it, I could use some exercise. Pass me the bookshelf and then I'll stack the books as you hand them to me, mirror travel is too messy to vein them together."
A massive bookshelf slid through and landed with an enormous crash, and then the man called Tim proceeded to stack black books onto it, in the middle of a courtyard on a sunny day.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Charlia wrote:

"..."

As soon as Rabbit's words registered in Aether's still-sleeping mind, she froze in her sleep.

"...it didn't work?" she muttered to herself, still asleep. "It always works. How... how could it not have worked this time..."

Natalie snored, only it was less of a snore and more of a very quiet purring sort of sound. She wiggled in her sleep, and made a happy squeaking noise as if dreaming she had found a particularly large piece of cheese to eat.
Kasumi's eyes opened, and she moved. She felt dizzy, and things were still confusing, but her head had cleared a particularly large amount.

At least, it had cleared of the fog. Right now, it felt like it was full of angry bees, all buzzing around inside her head trying to find a way out. She was shivering.

She saw Soleil leaving, and frowned. She didn't want to be alone. So she stood up, and walked after him, trying to keep herself at a steady pace despite the overwhelming energy she felt. If left alone, she might well just start pacing in circles just in an attempt to keep the jittering and nervous energy down.
Prusselanden wrote:Cheese slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He stretched his plush limbs and began to trot around the room like a little windup toy. With a wave of his hoof, a chunk of Vermont White cheddar appeared out of nowhere and slowly landed next to Natalie.
Natalie's tiny nose smelled cheese, and in her sleep, she reached out with one floppy arm and pulled it closer, cuddling with it and nibbling at it at the same time.
Katelyn had, unfortunately, succumbed to exhaustion and fallen asleep during the movie with Hailey. When she first awoke, she didn't know where she was, and her heart started racing. She panicked.
Hikari woke up in the infirmary, staring up at the ceiling. Her head hurt slightly, but the main problem was that she wanted to know what had happened to Natalie.

Hearing Aether mumbling in her sleep, Rabbit looked down next to the bed. Aether was curled-up right next to the bed, since she had not wanted to leave Rabbit alone after they used-up so much mana. However, now Rabbit was feeling refreshed, after a long night's sleep, and they carefully put Natalie on the bed next to them. They then carefully picked up Aether. Like Rabbit, she was very light for her size. They then whispered to her, "Good morning, dear. Did you sleep well?"
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Sage

Soleil saw her as he walked out of the infirmary, and he jumped slightly. He had not yet realized Kasumi was following him. "...U-Um...sure...Um...D-Do you want me to...to find you something? Do you n-need something?" he inquired, hugging himself as he walked around. Under the blanket, he had been quite warm, and so now as he walked around, he was a little cold.

Sage

"It's simple," the girl replied, taking a step closer to him. "I am here so that you can repay your life-debt to me. In return for me saving your life last night, I wish for you to become my "role model" as said by Liz. I must learn how to become one of you, so that I won't have to live in fear while I reside in this world, and so that I can come to understand your race. Will you help me with this?"
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"..."

Hearing Aether mumbling in her sleep, Rabbit looked down next to the bed. Aether was curled-up right next to the bed, since she had not wanted to leave Rabbit alone after they used-up so much mana. However, now Rabbit was feeling refreshed, after a long night's sleep, and they carefully put Natalie on the bed next to them. They then carefully picked up Aether. Like Rabbit, she was very light for her size. They then whispered to her, "Good morning, dear. Did you sleep well?"
Aether's eyes opened wide, and at first they were unfocused, unclear. They looked at Rabbit with a different sort of look... something that seemed difficult to define, but involved fear hidden under a mask of... something else...

Then her eyes cleared.

"Oh! Rabbit," she said with relief. "It's just you. I thought you were... someone else. I slept fine, thank you... please put me down now," she added quickly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse