NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:15 am

Charlia wrote:Aether really wasn't expecting to find herself back in the infirmary. She supposed that was what happened when you wandered without knowing where you were going, though.

Then she heard Soleil confessing to stealing Kasumi's medicine, and her eyes widened slightly. Now, that, I did not expect...

Kasumi heard Soleil's voice, but she couldn't fully understand what she was saying, and she couldn't muster the strength to drag herself out of bed and over to him. All she could do was curl tighter into herself and cry.

"...why this?" she asked again. "Why... so dark... sun's gone away... I'm so c-cold..."

Ridden with guilt, Soleil ignored his pain and ran toward Kasumi. He then wrapped her in a hug, and bawled into her shoulder. "Kasumi-chan, please look at me! Please! Please...d-don't die! I-I'm sorry, I'll...I-I'll fix it, I promise! I-I promise!" he cried.

John could only watch, utterly baffled by the sight. This boy was so consumed by grief, he had forgotten that he had a back injury that was worsening the more he aggravated it. Now he was crying and hugging this poor girl, who was barely conscious. He scratched his head and waited to see what happened.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:19 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

A slow heartbeat. The pace slowly returning as the healing properties acted in the more serious injuries inside his body, as Henry slowly regained his senses. First, the sense of touch: The mattress was known to him, as his hand slipped through it, feeling the blanket below him, and the robe, now completely stained with blood.

After it, the smell: Blood, wet earth, and a vast array of medical resources hit his nose, and he was happy to feel it. Clearly, he was in the infirmary, the most obvious choice after his collapse.

Then, the hearing: Soleil's voice, and a distinct one he never heard before. The relieved sighing of the students outside was barely audible, but it was another clear indicator that the battle was really over, and the clean room he saw wasn't just a dream or an illusion.

And finally, his vision. He looked around, seeing Kasumi laid down a few beds away and Soleil waking up. Two sights he was happy to see, along with Fawkes, who squawked happily upon seeing Henry waking up. Yet, he wasn't completely healed.

Every move of his muscles brought him a stinging ache, rendering it almost impossible to move without making an expression of pain. He sat on the bed, and turned to the man who presumably was his healer, and Soleil.

"Everyone is okay?"

"Oh good, it worked," John answered, as he turned back to Henry, smiling. "I think everyone is going to be okay, you're all just exhausted. You yourself need to rest. After all, you nearly killed yourself with the amount of mana you used. And guessing by the intensity of the battle, there will probably be more coming who are just like you. So don't do anything to hurt-"

"I-It was me!"

John turned back to Soleil, who had now gotten out of the bed and was shaking where he stood. "...What are you doing out of the bed? Get back in the bed and rest, before you-"

"I-I stole Kasumi's medicine! I'm the reason she's so sick!" he blurted, tearfully. Finally it was all beginning to come forth.

"...Wh-What?" The medic was surprised by this discovery. He had figured that an addiction to medicine had been involved, but not that someone had stolen the girl's medicine.

Soleil breathed slowly, as he tried to explain himself. "...Sh-she was...addicted to her medicine...Sh-She was hurting, and...I-I wanted to help her, but I didn't...I didn't know how...So...m-me and someone else...stole her medicine and...buried it outside..." he panted.

John stared at him, frowning, and then looked at Henry. "Did you see this happen?" he asked him.

Henry Von Kressel

He was somewhat surprised by Soleil's confession. Needless to say, he never thought that the stuttering Soleil could steal anything. However, he did suspect that Soleil liked the excessively logical girl, and now Henry had a possible cause for her behavior.

"No, I didn't. I was at the library through most of the mishaps the school faced today. But I know Soleil, and his intentions were probably good. Right, Soleil?"
Nothing to see here, move along.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Aether really wasn't expecting to find herself back in the infirmary. She supposed that was what happened when you wandered without knowing where you were going, though.

Then she heard Soleil confessing to stealing Kasumi's medicine, and her eyes widened slightly. Now, that, I did not expect...

Kasumi heard Soleil's voice, but she couldn't fully understand what she was saying, and she couldn't muster the strength to drag herself out of bed and over to him. All she could do was curl tighter into herself and cry.

"...why this?" she asked again. "Why... so dark... sun's gone away... I'm so c-cold..."

Ridden with guilt, Soleil ignored his pain and ran toward Kasumi. He then wrapped her in a hug, and bawled into her shoulder. "Kasumi-chan, please look at me! Please! Please...d-don't die! I-I'm sorry, I'll...I-I'll fix it, I promise! I-I promise!" he cried.

John could only watch, utterly baffled by the sight. This boy was so consumed by grief, he had forgotten that he had a back injury that was worsening the more he aggravated it. Now he was crying and hugging this poor girl, who was barely conscious. He scratched his head and waited to see what happened.
Kasumi basically latched onto him, almost like a lamprey that had caught a particularly delectable fish. She was still shivering slightly, but the hug brought her warmth and calmed her down.

"There you are," she whispered happily. "I... I have to tell you something... something so important..."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:24 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Oh good, it worked," John answered, as he turned back to Henry, smiling. "I think everyone is going to be okay, you're all just exhausted. You yourself need to rest. After all, you nearly killed yourself with the amount of mana you used. And guessing by the intensity of the battle, there will probably be more coming who are just like you. So don't do anything to hurt-"

"I-It was me!"

John turned back to Soleil, who had now gotten out of the bed and was shaking where he stood. "...What are you doing out of the bed? Get back in the bed and rest, before you-"

"I-I stole Kasumi's medicine! I'm the reason she's so sick!" he blurted, tearfully. Finally it was all beginning to come forth.

"...Wh-What?" The medic was surprised by this discovery. He had figured that an addiction to medicine had been involved, but not that someone had stolen the girl's medicine.

Soleil breathed slowly, as he tried to explain himself. "...Sh-she was...addicted to her medicine...Sh-She was hurting, and...I-I wanted to help her, but I didn't...I didn't know how...So...m-me and someone else...stole her medicine and...buried it outside..." he panted.

John stared at him, frowning, and then looked at Henry. "Did you see this happen?" he asked him.

Henry Von Kressel

He was somewhat surprised by Soleil's confession. Needless to say, he never thought that the stuttering Soleil could steal anything. However, he did suspect that Soleil liked the excessively logical girl, and now Henry had a possible cause for her behavior.

"No, I didn't. I was at the library through most of the mishaps the school faced today. But I know Soleil, and his intentions were probably good. Right, Soleil?"

He turned to Henry and nodded, still sniffling like a small child. "I-I'm sorry...I-I'm so sorry...I-I never meant to hurt her...I-It's just...she never felt anything on the medicine...A-And I...thought it was hurting her...I didn't want her to hurt!...I-I...I-I wanted her to be happy!" he clarified, between sniffs. He was completely heartbroken by his actions, and he even forgot to mention Ambrosia, deciding it would be better to take all the blame himself.

Ambrosia herself walked in moments later, more scarred by the battle than anything. Seeing Soleil crying, she simply rolled her eyes. "You are such a wet blanket, you know that? Look! She's fine! Get over yourself, will you?" she spat. Between her new vampire powers and the pain she had endured in the fight, she was horrified, excited, and angry. She felt too many things at once, and they were all putting her on edge. Watching Soleil cry again only made her more aggravated.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Ridden with guilt, Soleil ignored his pain and ran toward Kasumi. He then wrapped her in a hug, and bawled into her shoulder. "Kasumi-chan, please look at me! Please! Please...d-don't die! I-I'm sorry, I'll...I-I'll fix it, I promise! I-I promise!" he cried.

Kasumi basically latched onto him, almost like a lamprey that had caught a particularly delectable fish. She was still shivering slightly, but the hug brought her warmth and calmed her down.

"There you are," she whispered happily. "I... I have to tell you something... something so important..."

Hearing her voice, he whirled around and looked at her. "...K-Kasumi-chan...you're okay...You're okay!" He hugged her even tighter, as he saw that she recognized him, that she didn't seem to hate him. "Please forgive me! I-I don't want you to be hurt! I want you...to be happy! To love life! T-To be able to enjoy things...I-I never meant to...to...Kasumi-chan..." he whimpered, remorsefully.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:31 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

He turned to Henry and nodded, still sniffling like a small child. "I-I'm sorry...I-I'm so sorry...I-I never meant to hurt her...I-It's just...she never felt anything on the medicine...A-And I...thought it was hurting her...I didn't want her to hurt!...I-I...I-I wanted her to be happy!" he clarified, between sniffs. He was completely heartbroken by his actions, and he even forgot to mention Ambrosia, deciding it would be better to take all the blame himself.

Ambrosia herself walked in moments later, more scarred by the battle than anything. Seeing Soleil crying, she simply rolled her eyes. "You are such a wet blanket, you know that? Look! She's fine! Get over yourself, will you?" she spat. Between her new vampire powers and the pain she had endured in the fight, she was horrified, excited, and angry. She felt too many things at once, and they were all putting her on edge. Watching Soleil cry again only made her more aggravated.

Henry Von Kressel

So he really likes her...

Taking a deep breath as he tried to relieve the pain, he finally stood out of the bed, using it as a support as he walked along it. His eyes rested upon the three other people in the infirmary, before he finally answered Soleil.

"I understand it, Soleil. And Ambrosia... You are the last person who can demand anything from anyone here."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:47 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Kasumi basically latched onto him, almost like a lamprey that had caught a particularly delectable fish. She was still shivering slightly, but the hug brought her warmth and calmed her down.

Hearing her voice, he whirled around and looked at her. "...K-Kasumi-chan...you're okay...You're okay!" He hugged her even tighter, as he saw that she recognized him, that she didn't seem to hate him. "Please forgive me! I-I don't want you to be hurt! I want you...to be happy! To love life! T-To be able to enjoy things...I-I never meant to...to...Kasumi-chan..." he whimpered, remorsefully.

"...Soleil-kun," she whispered, and then her eyes got faraway again. "Do not throw souls," she muttered, and then snapped back to normal.

"That was not what I meant to say," she muttered. "Can't think straight... can't think... everything's cloudy... deeper than despair... something so powerful... it's the pinnacle of human emotion. But I can't... find it..."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:52 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:He turned to Henry and nodded, still sniffling like a small child. "I-I'm sorry...I-I'm so sorry...I-I never meant to hurt her...I-It's just...she never felt anything on the medicine...A-And I...thought it was hurting her...I didn't want her to hurt!...I-I...I-I wanted her to be happy!" he clarified, between sniffs. He was completely heartbroken by his actions, and he even forgot to mention Ambrosia, deciding it would be better to take all the blame himself.

Henry Von Kressel

Taking a deep breath as he tried to relieve the pain, he finally stood out of the bed, using it as a support as he walked along it. His eyes rested upon the three other people in the infirmary, before he finally answered Soleil.

"I understand it, Soleil. And Ambrosia... You are the last person who can demand anything from anyone here."

"Oh shut up," she snapped at him, forgetting about her slight crush on him for the moment. "How can you stand this?! He does almost nothing but cry! He should have a dry-eye disease or something, from all the crying he does! You don't think there's anything wrong with this?! He needs to man-up!" she exclaimed. Her vampire form now also made her much bolder, as she was essentially immortal. Henry couldn't kill her if he wanted to. Or so she thought.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:54 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Hearing her voice, he whirled around and looked at her. "...K-Kasumi-chan...you're okay...You're okay!" He hugged her even tighter, as he saw that she recognized him, that she didn't seem to hate him. "Please forgive me! I-I don't want you to be hurt! I want you...to be happy! To love life! T-To be able to enjoy things...I-I never meant to...to...Kasumi-chan..." he whimpered, remorsefully.

"...Soleil-kun," she whispered, and then her eyes got faraway again. "Do not throw souls," she muttered, and then snapped back to normal.

"That was not what I meant to say," she muttered. "Can't think straight... can't think... everything's cloudy... deeper than despair... something so powerful... it's the pinnacle of human emotion. But I can't... find it..."

"...'Kun'?...Wh-What is...'kun'?" He started to calm down, and he wiped his eyes as he saw her come to her senses again. "...I-Is it another...honorific, like 'chan'?...Wh-What does it mean?" He knew this might not be the best time to ask such a trivial question, but it struck him. That, and he was just happy that she was not cold and dead.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:58 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

"Oh shut up," she snapped at him, forgetting about her slight crush on him for the moment. "How can you stand this?! He does almost nothing but cry! He should have a dry-eye disease or something, from all the crying he does! You don't think there's anything wrong with this?! He needs to man-up!" she exclaimed. Her vampire form now also made her much bolder, as she was essentially immortal. Henry couldn't kill her if he wanted to. Or so she thought.

Henry Von Kressel

Painfully, he walked up to her, standing a few inches away from her.

"You don't get to say nothing about maturity, or cowardice. What Soleil is feeling is called regret, which is different that what you've felt when you smelled a small sniff of danger. He cries because he recognizes his errors and cares for anyone. He will man up? He already did by simply admitting that he done something wrong, while you retain an immature act of accusing someone right after a battle that almost ravaged the school. You don't have the right to tell anyone here what to do."

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:00 am

Shaun Calhoun

After the battle of what seemed like a lifetime, Shaun made his way to the infirmary. Upon reaching the door of the room, he could hear what sounded like crying. As well as other people yelling and fighting. In response, Shaun sighed in exhaustion.

"Well the chance of having quietness to myself might be thrown out of the window once I get in here."

He opened the doors of the infirmary to see almost everyone in there. He saw Sol once again crying. This time, it looked like he was hysterical. Kasumi was saying something to him, but it was inaudible to Shaun, and Henry and Ambrosia were yelling something to each other once again. All this was starting to make him think if dying at the hands of Lyn was better off than this.

With a quiet groan of defeat and irritation, he walked fully inside of the room and leaned against the wall farthest away from everyone else. But still close enough to hear what was going on.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:02 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...Soleil-kun," she whispered, and then her eyes got faraway again. "Do not throw souls," she muttered, and then snapped back to normal.

"...'Kun'?...Wh-What is...'kun'?" He started to calm down, and he wiped his eyes as he saw her come to her senses again. "...I-Is it another...honorific, like 'chan'?...Wh-What does it mean?" He knew this might not be the best time to ask such a trivial question, but it struck him. That, and he was just happy that she was not cold and dead.

"...honorific," she said quietly. "Just means... I like you... You're nice... I mean... if you don't want me to call you that... I don't have to..."

She closed her eyes briefly.

"...but I'd like to anyway," she whispered.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:11 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Oh shut up," she snapped at him, forgetting about her slight crush on him for the moment. "How can you stand this?! He does almost nothing but cry! He should have a dry-eye disease or something, from all the crying he does! You don't think there's anything wrong with this?! He needs to man-up!" she exclaimed. Her vampire form now also made her much bolder, as she was essentially immortal. Henry couldn't kill her if he wanted to. Or so she thought.

Henry Von Kressel

"You don't get to say nothing about maturity, or cowardice. What Soleil is feeling is called regret, which is different that what you've felt when you smelled a small sniff of danger. He cries because he recognizes his errors and cares for anyone. He will man up? He already did by simply admitting that he done something wrong, while you retain an immature act of accusing someone right after a battle that almost ravaged the school. You don't have the right to tell anyone here what to do."

She listened to him chew her out, as weak as he was, and then she clammed-up. She was angry at him, at pretty much everyone around her, but she couldn't argue that. Soleil was owning-up to what he was doing wrong, and she was standing here chewing him out...and for what reason? What did she actually think she wasn going to get out of it? Before she could shove her foot any further into her throat, she calmed herself and backed away, turning away from them.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"...'Kun'?...Wh-What is...'kun'?" He started to calm down, and he wiped his eyes as he saw her come to her senses again. "...I-Is it another...honorific, like 'chan'?...Wh-What does it mean?" He knew this might not be the best time to ask such a trivial question, but it struck him. That, and he was just happy that she was not cold and dead.

"...honorific," she said quietly. "Just means... I like you... You're nice... I mean... if you don't want me to call you that... I don't have to..."

"...Okay...Kasumi-kun..." He hugged her close to him, and he smiled. As long as she was happy, he was happy. He would have to go dig her medicine up later, but for now he was happy to just be with her. Maybe now that she was able to feel, that she was able to tell him she liked him, maybe she would stop taking the medicine and just be happy to be with him. Maybe. Either way, he still felt terrible for what he had done, and wanted to make up for it.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:16 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

She listened to him chew her out, as weak as he was, and then she clammed-up. She was angry at him, at pretty much everyone around her, but she couldn't argue that. Soleil was owning-up to what he was doing wrong, and she was standing here chewing him out...and for what reason? What did she actually think she wasn going to get out of it? Before she could shove her foot any further into her throat, she calmed herself and backed away, turning away from them.

Henry Von Kressel

And once more, the fatigue was taking its price. But he noticed that she passed through a lot, exactly like them. Upon the fear of being unfair, he walked up to her, and placed a hand on Ambrosia's shoulder, before finally concluding with a much more calmer tone.

"I apologize, Ambrosia. For what happened with you and for what I've said a few seconds ago. You suffered just like us throughout this night, and you shared our fears. I shouldn't have been so rude with you, and I should... Have... Avoided what you happened to you. I truly hope that you accept my apologies."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:18 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...honorific," she said quietly. "Just means... I like you... You're nice... I mean... if you don't want me to call you that... I don't have to..."

"...Okay...Kasumi-kun..." He hugged her close to him, and he smiled. As long as she was happy, he was happy. He would have to go dig her medicine up later, but for now he was happy to just be with her. Maybe now that she was able to feel, that she was able to tell him she liked him, maybe she would stop taking the medicine and just be happy to be with him. Maybe. Either way, he still felt terrible for what he had done, and wanted to make up for it.
"Heh," she giggled slightly. "Silly. '-kun' is for boys. '-chan' is for girls." She rubbed his back, her hand trembling. "...had a weird dream, too," she mumbled. "...there were zombies... it was so weird... no, it wasn't weird, it was insane. But it was funny... because there were zombies at the school... and that's ridiculous. So ridiculous..."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:20 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:She listened to him chew her out, as weak as he was, and then she clammed-up. She was angry at him, at pretty much everyone around her, but she couldn't argue that. Soleil was owning-up to what he was doing wrong, and she was standing here chewing him out...and for what reason? What did she actually think she wasn going to get out of it? Before she could shove her foot any further into her throat, she calmed herself and backed away, turning away from them.

Henry Von Kressel

And once more, the fatigue was taking its price. But he noticed that she passed through a lot, exactly like them. Upon the fear of being unfair, he walked up to her, and placed a hand on Ambrosia's shoulder, before finally concluding with a much more calmer tone.

"I apologize, Ambrosia. For what happened with you and for what I've said a few seconds ago. You suffered just like us throughout this night, and you shared our fears. I shouldn't have been so rude with you, and I should... Have... Avoided what you happened to you. I truly hope that you accept my apologies."

Ignis stuck her head in. "Just one problem-how in the world is Ambrosia not an insane possessed vampire anymore? Oh and Ambrosia I'm sorry I bit you. I hope it doesn't hurt a lot."
Well at least there was no venom in the bit..Maybe it was because Lyns dead.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:21 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:She listened to him chew her out, as weak as he was, and then she clammed-up. She was angry at him, at pretty much everyone around her, but she couldn't argue that. Soleil was owning-up to what he was doing wrong, and she was standing here chewing him out...and for what reason? What did she actually think she wasn going to get out of it? Before she could shove her foot any further into her throat, she calmed herself and backed away, turning away from them.

Henry Von Kressel

She stared at him, as he walked over to her. She felt her heart beating fast. She was a vampire, not a normal girl now. She could see the arteries in his neck. She could see the life in his eyes. He was weak. She wanted to...

But she knew she couldn't. If she tried to do that with John, Shaun, and Aether right there, she would be destroyed.

"It's...no problem...I don't...care, really..." she muttered, smiling as he was so close to her. She then backed away a little, worn-out, but not feeling ready to lie down. She just wanted to get everything behind her, and to maybe see what else her new powers would grant her.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:27 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

She stared at him, as he walked over to her. She felt her heart beating fast. She was a vampire, not a normal girl now. She could see the arteries in his neck. She could see the life in his eyes. He was weak. She wanted to...

But she knew she couldn't. If she tried to do that with John, Shaun, and Aether right there, she would be destroyed.

"It's...no problem...I don't...care, really..." she muttered, smiling as he was so close to her. She then backed away a little, worn-out, but not feeling ready to lie down. She just wanted to get everything behind her, and to maybe see what else her new powers would grant her.

Henry Von Kressel

With a respectful nod, he backed away, somewhat sad by what he thought it was his fault. He slowly walked to his bed, but not before stopping by the teacher who healed him.

"Thanks, sir. If I may ask something of you, could you please say to the Rabbit that I need to talk to him?"

However, even if he wanted to go out, he couldn't. His legs were almost giving up on him again, as he could feel his muscles losing their strength. He returned to his bed, and to his well deserved sleep, and luckily one without any more interruptions.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:37 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"...Okay...Kasumi-kun..." He hugged her close to him, and he smiled. As long as she was happy, he was happy. He would have to go dig her medicine up later, but for now he was happy to just be with her. Maybe now that she was able to feel, that she was able to tell him she liked him, maybe she would stop taking the medicine and just be happy to be with him. Maybe. Either way, he still felt terrible for what he had done, and wanted to make up for it.
"Heh," she giggled slightly. "Silly. '-kun' is for boys. '-chan' is for girls." She rubbed his back, her hand trembling. "...had a weird dream, too," she mumbled. "...there were zombies... it was so weird... no, it wasn't weird, it was insane. But it was funny... because there were zombies at the school... and that's ridiculous. So ridiculous..."

He gulped, when he heard her talk about her dream. Zombies. She thought it was all just a dream. She had no idea that they had been real, that they were the reason he was hurting so badly. Yet he did not want to worry her. Thus, he decided he would remain quiet about what had happened, and he just continued to hug her. "...Okay...Kasumi-chan..." he whispered, finally calm. She was actually warm now. She felt like she was actually alive. He just wanted to hug her forever.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:53 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Heh," she giggled slightly. "Silly. '-kun' is for boys. '-chan' is for girls." She rubbed his back, her hand trembling. "...had a weird dream, too," she mumbled. "...there were zombies... it was so weird... no, it wasn't weird, it was insane. But it was funny... because there were zombies at the school... and that's ridiculous. So ridiculous..."

He gulped, when he heard her talk about her dream. Zombies. She thought it was all just a dream. She had no idea that they had been real, that they were the reason he was hurting so badly. Yet he did not want to worry her. Thus, he decided he would remain quiet about what had happened, and he just continued to hug her. "...Okay...Kasumi-chan..." he whispered, finally calm. She was actually warm now. She felt like she was actually alive. He just wanted to hug her forever.

"...you don't look too good," she said quietly. "Are you okay? You... so many people all in the infirmary. It's like there's a plague spreading or something..." She yawned. "But I don't think I'm actually sick... just... couldn't find my medicine... Tried to find you but you weren't there either... 's okay... you're here now at least," she mumbled.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:13 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:He gulped, when he heard her talk about her dream. Zombies. She thought it was all just a dream. She had no idea that they had been real, that they were the reason he was hurting so badly. Yet he did not want to worry her. Thus, he decided he would remain quiet about what had happened, and he just continued to hug her. "...Okay...Kasumi-chan..." he whispered, finally calm. She was actually warm now. She felt like she was actually alive. He just wanted to hug her forever.

"...you don't look too good," she said quietly. "Are you okay? You... so many people all in the infirmary. It's like there's a plague spreading or something..." She yawned. "But I don't think I'm actually sick... just... couldn't find my medicine... Tried to find you but you weren't there either... 's okay... you're here now at least," she mumbled.

He sat up and looked at her, smiling sadly. "...K-Kasumi-chan...I stole them. I...stole your pills," he explained, shakily, "...I...I wanted to...help you...I-I'm sorry...I made you miserable, Kasumi-chan...I never meant to..." He then stopped talking and just continued hugging her. He was exhausted, and he knew he would probably be reprimanded for his actions later, so he just sat with her on her bed and held her.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:16 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...you don't look too good," she said quietly. "Are you okay? You... so many people all in the infirmary. It's like there's a plague spreading or something..." She yawned. "But I don't think I'm actually sick... just... couldn't find my medicine... Tried to find you but you weren't there either... 's okay... you're here now at least," she mumbled.

He sat up and looked at her, smiling sadly. "...K-Kasumi-chan...I stole them. I...stole your pills," he explained, shakily, "...I...I wanted to...help you...I-I'm sorry...I made you miserable, Kasumi-chan...I never meant to..." He then stopped talking and just continued hugging her. He was exhausted, and he knew he would probably be reprimanded for his actions later, so he just sat with her on her bed and held her.

She felt very confused, now. Soleil stole her medicine? Sweet, quiet, unobtrusive Soleil?

"...why... why would you take my medicine?" she asked, sounding dazed and confused. "I... I do not understand... why steal my medicine? Doesn't make... doesn't make sense..."

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:38 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry Von Kressel

With a respectful nod, he backed away, somewhat sad by what he thought it was his fault. He slowly walked to his bed, but not before stopping by the teacher who healed him.

"Thanks, sir. If I may ask something of you, could you please say to the Rabbit that I need to talk to him?"

However, even if he wanted to go out, he couldn't. His legs were almost giving up on him again, as he could feel his muscles losing their strength. He returned to his bed, and to his well deserved sleep, and luckily one without any more interruptions.

John couldn't help but crack a slight smirk at the corner of his mouth at the brief touching moment Soleil and Kasumi shared.

"Soleil, lets not forget your still injured. So don't overdue it and make my job harder than it needs to be." he said, as he went to work on other patients.

In the midst of working on yet another patient the boy he had healed earlier made his way to him and thanked him "mmhmm" John muttered with a slight nod. "I'll make sure to let him know when I see him. Now get some rest, you're still injured too." he replied, too busy trying to calm the student's screams of agony to fully analyze the question before he agreed to its request.
Last edited by Razzgriz on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:42 am

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:He sat up and looked at her, smiling sadly. "...K-Kasumi-chan...I stole them. I...stole your pills," he explained, shakily, "...I...I wanted to...help you...I-I'm sorry...I made you miserable, Kasumi-chan...I never meant to..." He then stopped talking and just continued hugging her. He was exhausted, and he knew he would probably be reprimanded for his actions later, so he just sat with her on her bed and held her.

She felt very confused, now. Soleil stole her medicine? Sweet, quiet, unobtrusive Soleil?

"...why... why would you take my medicine?" she asked, sounding dazed and confused. "I... I do not understand... why steal my medicine? Doesn't make... doesn't make sense..."

"...I-I...You were...y-you seemed so...so unhappy...wh-when you were...when you were on the medicine...I wanted to...make you happy...Pl-Please...forgive me..." he whispered, tearing again as he spoke. He then stopped hugging her, and he stood in front of her. "...I-I'll go get the medicine, if you want me too..." he whispered.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse