NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:02 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:In the Forbidden Wing of the library, the locked mage continued to empower his spell. If one saw Richard right now, they would be terrified. The black hair of the boy was almost inexistent by now, and pieces of his flesh were falling off his body.

His face now was thinner as it could be, with the rotting flash showing his chin bone in one side, while in the other one the muscles around the eye were exposed. However, the same smile remained in his face as pleasant images were inserted in his head.

His voice was completely different, as the process of absorption also affected his vocal chords. He was only a shadow of the boy he once was, while in his mind he was being admired by his secret love, Ambrosia.

All of this was for one simple reason: Out of the library, a gross giant monster appeared. It was a mix of Frankenstein and zombies, with multiple arms in his torso and small heads protuberating out of its shoulders, while his face had deformities and asymmetrical eyes completed the monstrosity that now roamed the Academy grounds.

Basil Smith

He calmly entered the infirmary, a cup of tea in his hand, of which he slowly drank while talking with Ruta.

"I believe that you are Antonius Ruta, correct? See, I was enjoying the nice, refreshing nocturnal air which this wonderful lake provides us, while appreciating the wonderful quality if this tea my wife recommended me, I have to thank for that. See, I'm not a British, but she is, so I took part in this habit... Anyway, I'm diverging from the main point. Thing is, there are zombies disturbing such wonderful scenery, and I think we should do something about it."

The creature passed the group fighting Virgo, and then squeezed itself out of the library area. Rabbit watched it leave, before muttered, "...Hm...Rather ugly zit we have to pop now, don't we?" While they still had Virgo tied-down, they teleported outside to deal with the amalgamation of zombie parts that had formed and was heading toward the dorms. Summoning a large wave of water, they fired it on the huge monster, causing it to lose its footing and to get swept in the tidal wave.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:34 am

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:In the Forbidden Wing of the library, the locked mage continued to empower his spell. If one saw Richard right now, they would be terrified. The black hair of the boy was almost inexistent by now, and pieces of his flesh were falling off his body.

His face now was thinner as it could be, with the rotting flash showing his chin bone in one side, while in the other one the muscles around the eye were exposed. However, the same smile remained in his face as pleasant images were inserted in his head.

His voice was completely different, as the process of absorption also affected his vocal chords. He was only a shadow of the boy he once was, while in his mind he was being admired by his secret love, Ambrosia.

All of this was for one simple reason: Out of the library, a gross giant monster appeared. It was a mix of Frankenstein and zombies, with multiple arms in his torso and small heads protuberating out of its shoulders, while his face had deformities and asymmetrical eyes completed the monstrosity that now roamed the Academy grounds.

Basil Smith

He calmly entered the infirmary, a cup of tea in his hand, of which he slowly drank while talking with Ruta.

"I believe that you are Antonius Ruta, correct? See, I was enjoying the nice, refreshing nocturnal air which this wonderful lake provides us, while appreciating the wonderful quality if this tea my wife recommended me, I have to thank for that. See, I'm not a British, but she is, so I took part in this habit... Anyway, I'm diverging from the main point. Thing is, there are zombies disturbing such wonderful scenery, and I think we should do something about it."

The creature passed the group fighting Virgo, and then squeezed itself out of the library area. Rabbit watched it leave, before muttered, "...Hm...Rather ugly zit we have to pop now, don't we?" While they still had Virgo tied-down, they teleported outside to deal with the amalgamation of zombie parts that had formed and was heading toward the dorms. Summoning a large wave of water, they fired it on the huge monster, causing it to lose its footing and to get swept in the tidal wave.

The monster started to lose its balance, tumbling around with its arms hitting everything around him. However, in the last sweep, it finally fell, killing a few of the smaller zombies with his impact on the ground.

Using the multiple arms of varied sizes he had on his torso, it got up again. The two bigger arms swept around, gathering a small amount of zombies that he threw at the masked professor, before roaring loudly.

Inside his mouth, hundreds of tongues could be seen together with hundreds of putrefied teeth, all of them surrounded by a green, fetid liquid that served as his saliva.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:The creature passed the group fighting Virgo, and then squeezed itself out of the library area. Rabbit watched it leave, before muttered, "...Hm...Rather ugly zit we have to pop now, don't we?" While they still had Virgo tied-down, they teleported outside to deal with the amalgamation of zombie parts that had formed and was heading toward the dorms. Summoning a large wave of water, they fired it on the huge monster, causing it to lose its footing and to get swept in the tidal wave.

The monster started to lose its balance, tumbling around with its arms hitting everything around him. However, in the last sweep, it finally fell, killing a few of the smaller zombies with his impact on the ground.

Using the multiple arms of varied sizes he had on his torso, it got up again. The two bigger arms swept around, gathering a small amount of zombies that he threw at the masked professor, before roaring loudly.

Inside his mouth, hundreds of tongues could be seen together with hundreds of putrefied teeth, all of them surrounded by a green, fetid liquid that served as his saliva.

Rabbit laughed slightly, and then fired a blast of water into the zombie's mouth. "This is why you should take care of your dental health. Otherwise, you'll get a mouth full of cavities...and lots of tongues, among other things," they commented, walking toward the monster as it fell back. They then began blasting at various parts of it, destroying it little by little. "...You should also cut down on sweets and sodas, and maybe drink more water. Also, brush and floss twice a day, and don't crunch ice. That will hurt your teeth as well."
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Rabbit laughed slightly, and then fired a blast of water into the zombie's mouth. "This is why you should take care of your dental health. Otherwise, you'll get a mouth full of cavities...and lots of tongues, among other things," they commented, walking toward the monster as it fell back. They then began blasting at various parts of it, destroying it little by little. "...You should also cut down on sweets and sodas, and maybe drink more water. Also, brush and floss twice a day, and don't crunch ice. That will hurt your teeth as well."

With the first blast of water at its mouth, the monster closed it. Like he commanded the smaller ones, they started to circle Rabbit, advancing at him in an effort to get him from all sides. The consequences of the other blasts...

One hit his torso, and with the impact made his ribs appear at his back, cutting through the already damaged skin. The other ones broke the smaller arms, retorting them in the most bizarre angles, and a few of them broke the necks of the heads in his shoulders, leaving them in a situation close to the smaller arms.

It turned around, only to spit the same green saliva around Rabbit. Needless to say, it wasn't necessarily healthy if it hit the masked professor.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit laughed slightly, and then fired a blast of water into the zombie's mouth. "This is why you should take care of your dental health. Otherwise, you'll get a mouth full of cavities...and lots of tongues, among other things," they commented, walking toward the monster as it fell back. They then began blasting at various parts of it, destroying it little by little. "...You should also cut down on sweets and sodas, and maybe drink more water. Also, brush and floss twice a day, and don't crunch ice. That will hurt your teeth as well."

With the first blast of water at its mouth, the monster closed it. Like he commanded the smaller ones, they started to circle Rabbit, advancing at him in an effort to get him from all sides. The consequences of the other blasts...

One hit his torso, and with the impact made his ribs appear at his back, cutting through the already damaged skin. The other ones broke the smaller arms, retorting them in the most bizarre angles, and a few of them broke the necks of the heads in his shoulders, leaving them in a situation close to the smaller arms.

It turned around, only to spit the same green saliva around Rabbit. Needless to say, it wasn't necessarily healthy if it hit the masked professor.
Idza Schade
Ash was conscientious of all of the many zombies that continued to spawn from the earth. It was an enormous hoard, something so evil, so dark. Such black magic hurt the earth, forced spirits to cry in pain, and caused an ill plague tp affect the air. Idza and Ash had not seen many spells of such hatred, but they had fought a decent number of spirits; ash fighting way more than Idza ever had. Ash saw the hoard of zombies rushing Rabbit, and the heinous green spit that was flung towards her. Ash sent forth all four of the green flames to intercept them. The whips of fire lashed out in a fury, encasing the fiends in a web of fire that wrapped around them and burnt them on multiple parts of the body. The one thing Ash was not careful, was that in this one moment Ash had diverted her focus from Idza, providing no defense as she cast her exorcising spell.
Last edited by Saleon on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Rabbit laughed slightly, and then fired a blast of water into the zombie's mouth. "This is why you should take care of your dental health. Otherwise, you'll get a mouth full of cavities...and lots of tongues, among other things," they commented, walking toward the monster as it fell back. They then began blasting at various parts of it, destroying it little by little. "...You should also cut down on sweets and sodas, and maybe drink more water. Also, brush and floss twice a day, and don't crunch ice. That will hurt your teeth as well."

"Now that's just rude," Rabbit lightly scolded, as they dodged the spit. They then sent another, stronger wave at the monster, knocking its head right off its body. Once that was done, they looked around at Idza's work, which she had done so they could concentrate on the larger monster. They then turned to Idza and acknowledged her, nodding to her. "And thank you for coming to help. It is always appreciated, dear. Though I do hope none of them hurt you."
Last edited by Luminesa on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:23 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saleon wrote:"I really don't enjoy the death threats to students," the storyteller heckled. She had already summoned an ink knight to the styling of the Arthurian legend, Galahad. Galahad sat above his horse, a decent distance away, wielying a large lance. The horse spurred his feet, before Galahad whipped the reins and sent the horse in an immense, thundering gallop. The large lance placed directly at the stomach of the obsidian covered child.

"Virgo, no matter what drove you here, I will not allow you to murder any student," She said as she unraveled an enormous amountil of parchment, dipping her brush in ink, and scribbling down frantically as ink flew forth, one replacing the other. In response to the zombie horde, Amanda summoned an army of equal proportion to meet them, all knights of some medieval fiction. As she finished, she felt her head go woozy. ash she regained her footing, she realized she might need to slow it down above.

"Then I'm just glad you're willing to give me some entertainment, teach. It's about damn time." Virgo said, his voice now echoing from inside the helmet and having grown unnaturally deep for a person who looked like he was only in his late teens.

The black knight seemed utterly unfazed as the charging ink horse and it's rider advanced toward him at breakneck speed, aiming to impale him as if the caster expected him to fall like a common foot soldier on the field of battle. Virgo was not some fool who would die again by a means that would only befall men lesser than he.

Without missing a beat, the wolven black knight leapt into the space above, as if the armor and greataxe were weightless to him, their heftiness made irrelevant by his tremendous strength and vitality. Using upward momentum, Virgo swung his axe skyward through the air, hoping to knock the rider off his mount so as to end the knight's charge before it could make any impact against him or the undead horde, which was slowly growing in number.
Amanda Stradt
Amanda saw as Virgo seemed unphased by the impeding knight. He had a debilitated rage, anger, insanity to him. As if he was possessed; he had become a corrupt monster, wearing a suit of armor akin to a berserk monster. Virgo jumped right over the knight and swooped his large greataxe through the back of the rider. Amanda was quick at work, though. She tried to maintain her thoughts, focusing heavily on maintaining all of the many ink creatures, all fighting separate zombies. Her focus turned to the rider, a representation of "Galahad." She flicked through words on her brush. The knight seemed to have been destroyed as it broke into a cloud of ink, but with one more word, the knight reformed. "Devastate," the storyteller commanded, "Destroy the zombie horde."

Amanda's vision started to grow blurry, she could barely keep herself standing, she could only prepare simple orders. She could barely maintain such an army, and especially trying to modify an existing Live Ink. She had kept one of the knights to stay with her, just to protect her from any enterprising zombies. She stayed by Ambrosia, making it her mission: Do not let this girl die, do not let anyone die.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

"Now that's just rude," Rabbit lightly scolded, as they dodged the spit. They then sent another, stronger wave at the monster, knocking its head right off its body. Once that was done, they looked around at Idza's work, which she had done so they could concentrate on the larger monster. They then turned to Idza and acknowledged her, nodding to her. "And thank you for coming to help. It is always appreciated, dear. Though I do hope none of them hurt you."

Finally, the monster laid dead in front of them. However, as Ash's attention was diverged to what was happening with the Rabbit, her owner was unprotected. Walking through the shield were zombies able to partially resist the spell, and they were almost reaching her.

However, if the monstrosity itself was dead... The other zombies it carried not. The rest of the minions started to break through its skin, crawling out of the again dead body of the zombie giant, ready to make a rush to the dorms soon as they were free.

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Charlia wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:John Randzgriz

John's eyes shifted rapidly with determination, analyzing every detail and step he took as he paraded down the hallway like a predator looking for prey. " *sigh* Was I suppose to head left or keep straight?" he asked himself as he stared at the badly drawn map he was given to no avail. "This is ridiculous, I won't be able to find anything following this map!" he exclaimed " I'll just have to take a leap of faith from here on out I guess." he continued, putting the map back into his pocket.

With every step he continued to make mental notes of everything he saw until, by sheer luck, he finally found the infirmary. "There you are!" John said cheerfully to himself in celebration as he entered the room. Upon entering he soon found his eyes drifting towards a girl lying sickly on one of the beds giving him a sense of slight sympathy as he approached her. "Are you ok?" he asked with his usual smoothed deepen voice he used when dealing with patients.

She turned her head, looking at him with the same glazed eyes she'd had for a while... and spoke.

"If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Halloween... would fall... on the same day," she muttered. "But if a tree falls on a mime in the forest, does it make a sound? Does anyone care?... We know each other too well for dislike. There's only hate between us now... And the other me in the body of the other flesh screams so much. She hurts, and I hurt too... but I have to. I have to protect you both... Aegis, arising, the colors of space... so beautiful... so cold. Can't see... been blind for years now... wish I could see again..."

John's bright red eyes seemed to dull in confusion. "I can't tell whether you're possessed or have come down with some kind of mental disease" he said while carefully examining the girl. He made sure to grasp every word the girl uttered in hopes of getting a better understanding of her condition, but it was to no avail.

He proceeded to go down the basic checklist, checking her breathing, temperature, eyes, etc. making sure her overall health was on good terms, before getting up and collecting some water from the sink. By the time he sat down one of his ice creations stood waiting patiently by the door with a plate of 6 vials. "Give me the blue one." John said, setting down the glass of water and taking the girl's hand. The vial was pure blue and cold indicated by the frost and mist that appeared as John opened it. "I am going to ask that you take this. It won't cure you, but it'll at least give me a better understanding of what's wrong with you and whether or not I need to use one of those other vials or this glass of water." he said, continuing his calm demeanor as he carefully placed the vial in her hand.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:"Now that's just rude," Rabbit lightly scolded, as they dodged the spit. They then sent another, stronger wave at the monster, knocking its head right off its body. Once that was done, they looked around at Idza's work, which she had done so they could concentrate on the larger monster. They then turned to Idza and acknowledged her, nodding to her. "And thank you for coming to help. It is always appreciated, dear. Though I do hope none of them hurt you."

Finally, the monster laid dead in front of them. However, as Ash's attention was diverged to what was happening with the Rabbit, her owner was unprotected. Walking through the shield were zombies able to partially resist the spell, and they were almost reaching her.

However, if the monstrosity itself was dead... The other zombies it carried not. The rest of the minions started to break through its skin, crawling out of the again dead body of the zombie giant, ready to make a rush to the dorms soon as they were free.

Seeing Idza was in danger, Rabbit disappeared and reappeared in front of her. "And you should never touch a young lady in inappropriate ways like that. Shame on all of you," they scolded, again lightly. They then sent a blast of water to kill the zombies that were heading for her. They then nodded to her. "So, now, how do you suppose we keep out the ones who are heading for the dorms? Anything you have in mind, dear?" they inquired.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Razzgriz wrote:
Charlia wrote:She turned her head, looking at him with the same glazed eyes she'd had for a while... and spoke.

"If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Halloween... would fall... on the same day," she muttered. "But if a tree falls on a mime in the forest, does it make a sound? Does anyone care?... We know each other too well for dislike. There's only hate between us now... And the other me in the body of the other flesh screams so much. She hurts, and I hurt too... but I have to. I have to protect you both... Aegis, arising, the colors of space... so beautiful... so cold. Can't see... been blind for years now... wish I could see again..."

John's bright red eyes seemed to dull in confusion. "I can't tell whether you're possessed or have come down with some kind of mental disease" he said while carefully examining the girl. He made sure to grasp every word the girl uttered in hopes of getting a better understanding of her condition, but it was to no avail.

He proceeded to go down the basic checklist, checking her breathing, temperature, eyes, etc. making sure her overall health was on good terms, before getting up and collecting some water from the sink. By the time he sat down one of his ice creations stood waiting patiently by the door with a plate of 6 vials. "Give me the blue one." John said, setting down the glass of water and taking the girl's hand. The vial was pure blue and cold indicated by the frost and mist that appeared as John opened it. "I am going to ask that you take this. It won't cure you, but it'll at least give me a better understanding of what's wrong with you and whether or not I need to use one of those other vials or this glass of water." he said, continuing his calm demeanor as he carefully placed the vial in her hand.

Looking down at it, she mused, "I see only with my eyes now, but I would assume that there is purpose behind all of this." Looking back up, she did as she was instructed, her hands shaking slightly as she followed orders in a robotic manner. "The lies we tell about are the ones we begin to believe... but, to be perfectly honest, I doubt I have understood any word that's come from you since we met."

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

A figure emerged from the shadow behind Ambrosia, lightning fast it grabbed her from behind. It's grip was unrelenting iron. It's voice was rasped dead whisper.

"So afraid of death, yet so willing to push it on others. You will not be a zombie, the queen has other plans for you. You will be punished for you actions, yet rewarded for your betrayal. You will join us, and live a shadow life."

The blood knight sunk a black blade into Ambrosia's back, piercing her heart, drawing out her life blood. At the same time it bit down on her neck, filling her with it's fel power, and binding her to it's oath.

"It has been far to long since we have had new blood. Welcome to your unlife, sister."

Catherine looked upon Aria and Lyn, almost seeming disinterested in this latest revelation. Catherine could deal with that later, for now legion had other, more pressing issues to deal with. She simply steeled herself for what ever would come next from Lyn, or Aria. She donned a vicious smile as a new bond was formed.

Annice Null

Annice was holding the undead attacking the dorms at bay with Kate and Haily. She strode through the waves of undead with a almost casual air to her. They were no threat to her in her Armor, she had to keep an eye out of the mages behind this, or for larger creatures that would come to attack. Hailey had taken a support role, hitting zombies that got to close with bone shattering blasts of sound. Katelyn was going wild, felling zombies at an impressive rate.

"Good work Hailey, don't let them get behind us, we have to shield the students in the dorms. Kate, keep it up, but don't tired your self out. This is going to be a long night."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

A figure emerged from the shadow behind Ambrosia, lightning fast it grabbed her from behind. It's grip was unrelenting iron. It's voice was rasped dead whisper.

"So afraid of death, yet so willing to push it on others. You will not be a zombie, the queen has other plans for you. You will be punished for you actions, yet rewarded for your betrayal. You will join us, and live a shadow life."

The blood knight sunk a black blade into Ambrosia's back, piercing her heart, drawing out her life blood. At the same time it bit down on her neck, filling her with it's fel power, and binding her to it's oath.

"It has been far to long since we have had new blood. Welcome to your unlife, sister."

Catherine looked upon Aria and Lyn, almost seeming disinterested in this latest revelation. Catherine could deal with that later, for now legion had other, more pressing issues to deal with. She simply steeled herself for what ever would come next from Lyn, or Aria. She donned a vicious smile as a new bond was formed.

Annice Null

Annice was holding the undead attacking the dorms at bay with Kate and Haily. She strode through the waves of undead with a almost casual air to her. They were no threat to her in her Armor, she had to keep an eye out of the mages behind this, or for larger creatures that would come to attack. Hailey had taken a support role, hitting zombies that got to close with bone shattering blasts of sound. Katelyn was going wild, felling zombies at an impressive rate.

"Good work Hailey, don't let them get behind us, we have to shield the students in the dorms. Kate, keep it up, but don't tired your self out. This is going to be a long night."

Ambrosia had indeed been planning to high-tail, especially when Virgo had started to attack the group. She would have rather been outside with the zombies than in the same room as him when he was angry. Besides, he and Lyn were trying to kill her now, anyway. Yet as she whirled around, she came face-to-face with one of Catherine's vicious Blood Knights. "Wha-HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME, I'M TRYING TO LEA-" She was about to attack it, but then it stabbed her through the heart and bit her neck. She still tried to move, but she was like a goldfish flopping outside of its tank. It was a useless effort, and soon she felt the life draining from her.

The strange thing, however, was that she was not completely dead. No, rather, as she should have died, as she became pale and sickly, she felt as if she was transitioning into a new state, rather than just dying. Moments later, she felt...different. She felt a strange sort of rush, like she was suddenly filled with life. The magic had taken her, and she looked up. Cold, pale, and almost-lifeless, she was now a vampire. Feeling her stony face, and looking around, she smirked giddily. She was hardly herself anymore, and now she just wanted to destroy things. To bite things. To feed. Anyone who looked at her would have agreed she was a horrible sight to behold, now.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Annice Null

"Ah, don't worry about me," Katelyn remarked flippantly, twirling her spear in a flamboyant manner before attacking another zombie. "I never get tired."

She said and did all of this while idly crunching on an apple.

I feel so awesome, she exulted.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Rhomaia wrote:Virgo Alashni

If Virgo hadn't gone silent, he would have laughed at Shaun's insults. He knew perfectly well he was being the cliché villain right now, but he couldn't help but find enjoyment when he saw the look of terror on the faces of the students when they gazed upon the daunting seven foot tall, black armored executioner who was being completely serious about his job.

In response to Shaun's enchanting of his diamond blade, Virgo conjured an obsidian scimitar from the black mana which erupted from his palms. The edge of the blade gave off a red shine when it came into contact with the light, as if the blade itself anticipated the blood it would soon spill on the floors of the very library. In one swift, eloquent sweep of his hand over the saber, the blade of Virgo's scimitar glowed a deep, blood red with his mana, eager to clash with Shaun's sword in combat.

The black swordsman welcomed his challengers, and only hoped they would be able to satisfy his bloodlust for long enough to keep him from getting bored.

Shaun Calhoun

Shaun watched as Virgo reveled his obsidian weapon. It was a beautiful color he must've admit. Even though it was from someone as....evil like Virgo. Watching him enchant his scimitar to create the dark blood red with his mana, Shaun smiled at the young man. This might actually be a fight that's with a worthy opponent. Looking into Virgo's eyes, Shaun continued to smile at him. "Well then. I see that you're ready, no? So would you like to do the honors of starting off?" He said politely. "I mean, with all due respect my friend." He then softly chuckled as he waited for what was to come.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Violet Heart

"So, could you tell me where you're from and why you brought so little with you?"

Venta
Theodora Mills

"Straya, though technically Cambridge if we're counting where I lived before this," Theo replied, sticking another blueprint onto the wall, "I thought that I wouldn't require much clothing, considering the letter given detailed a uniform set. Undergarments, sleepwear, jacket, that's all I brought in terms of wear."

Shuffling around her briefcase for a few moments, she then procured what appeared to be a bar of metal. "Aluminum is a nifty material, aye? Foil, aeroplanes, et cetera. I made this slab of it by combining thousands of aluminum shavings with my magic." She set it onto the desk, followed by another bar similar to it, and then another, and another, and another... Soon she had exactly 9 bars on the table, all of which gleaming in the light coming from whatever light source the room had. Perhaps they were light bulbs, maybe torches, the writer didn't know. We're going to say they're electric for now.

"And there we have it, everything I've brought with me on my trip across the Atlantic. Smart packing, aye?"

Violet Heart

"It's far too light for my taste," she answered, looking to her side of the room. Aside from the excessive amount of bright colors, there were still a couple of unpacked boxes. The thought of how much Theo must think of it made her cheeks redden from embarrassment, so she took a deep breath to push it away.

"Aluminum can be fun, especially with a little induction..."
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

Seeing Idza was in danger, Rabbit disappeared and reappeared in front of her. "And you should never touch a young lady in inappropriate ways like that. Shame on all of you," they scolded, again lightly. They then sent a blast of water to kill the zombies that were heading for her. They then nodded to her. "So, now, how do you suppose we keep out the ones who are heading for the dorms? Anything you have in mind, dear?" they inquired.
Idza finished her chant. Her mind was stretched far, seemingly resonating with the spirit world. As she stopped her spell, it was like a number of bells intruding in her mind—not letting her think straight for a consistent thought—with the bells becoming lesser and lesser in number. It took her a couple of seconds to finally respond, sorta scratching her head as it still ached. Rabbit looked over and stated, "So, now, how do you suppose we keep out the ones who are heading for the dorms? Anything you have in mind, dear?"

"I probably have an option," she remarked, Ash walking over to Idza; curious of her plans. "Have you tried the spirit world?" she continued, "It is a cool place this time of year."

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:31 pm

Venta
Theodora Mills

Theodora shrugged, taking a textbook and plopping onto her bed. She wasn't at all surprised by the large amount of boxes that her roommate brought, figuring that she must be a normal female, like her mother. She did find herself more like her father in any sense, save for the addiction to alcohol, of which she had given taste once and never wanted again. "Hah, looks like I won't have a drinking buddy..."

Her eyebrows furrowed, the memory beginning to bother her, and she turned her head to look at Violet. "You're only looking at the surface mate," she said, "Aluminum is very flexible, and can be used for a variety of applications, not just electric... Also please don't use my bars for your magic, it's not like they conduct as well as gold."
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Venta
Theodora Mills

Theodora shrugged, taking a textbook and plopping onto her bed. She wasn't at all surprised by the large amount of boxes that her roommate brought, figuring that she must be a normal female, like her mother. She did find herself more like her father in any sense, save for the addiction to alcohol, of which she had given taste once and never wanted again. "Hah, looks like I won't have a drinking buddy..."

Her eyebrows furrowed, the memory beginning to bother her, and she turned her head to look at Violet. "You're only looking at the surface mate," she said, "Aluminum is very flexible, and can be used for a variety of applications, not just electric... Also please don't use my bars for your magic, it's not like they conduct as well as gold."

Violet Heart

"Why do you say Gold? Silver is the greatest conductor, with Copper scoring a place as second. While Gold may not tarnish, it's still the third best," Violet answered, lifting up one of the Aluminum bars. While Theo said not to use them for her magic, she said nothing about touching them. "With the amount of electrons that mages like me can manipulate, I'm surprised that no one has created a fancy projectile weapon. I guess it's just that we prefer to fry our opponents instead..."

"Sorry... I got a little carried away with thought," she continued, setting down the bar and turning to Theo. "So, why do you have so much metal with you?"
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Saleon wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Seeing Idza was in danger, Rabbit disappeared and reappeared in front of her. "And you should never touch a young lady in inappropriate ways like that. Shame on all of you," they scolded, again lightly. They then sent a blast of water to kill the zombies that were heading for her. They then nodded to her. "So, now, how do you suppose we keep out the ones who are heading for the dorms? Anything you have in mind, dear?" they inquired.
Idza finished her chant. Her mind was stretched far, seemingly resonating with the spirit world. As she stopped her spell, it was like a number of bells intruding in her mind—not letting her think straight for a consistent thought—with the bells becoming lesser and lesser in number. It took her a couple of seconds to finally respond, sorta scratching her head as it still ached. Rabbit looked over and stated, "So, now, how do you suppose we keep out the ones who are heading for the dorms? Anything you have in mind, dear?"

"I probably have an option," she remarked, Ash walking over to Idza; curious of her plans. "Have you tried the spirit world?" she continued, "It is a cool place this time of year."

"...'The Spirit World'?...No, I don't think I have, but I like the suggestion. So how shall we do this, Idza?" In the meantime, they picked Ash up and pet the little fox, as they waited to hear her suggestion. They hoped that eventually they would be able to get Ruta to come help, but for now they needed to get the zombies away from the dorms, first.
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine, no Legion spoke in Ambrosia's mind. "Now child, calm your blood lust. Serve me well and you shall remain fed. Blood is not all you can sate you hunger with. Destroy these dark abominations, devour the energy feeding them."

The thoughts came with a strong compulsion. Ambrosia was not one of the original compact knights, who could not disobey their queen. Yet still there was a bond, and Ambrosia was still deeply compelled to obey. Somewhere deep inside the swirling mass of long dead spirits in Catherine's head, she railed against these actions. Binding another to her will in such a way stood against everything that Catherine had worked to change about her self. Spitefully she though of how her father would be proud of what she just did to Ambrosia.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Catherine, no Legion spoke in Ambrosia's mind. "Now child, calm your blood lust. Serve me well and you shall remain fed. Blood is not all you can sate you hunger with. Destroy these dark abominations, devour the energy feeding them."

The thoughts came with a strong compulsion. Ambrosia was not one of the original compact knights, who could not disobey their queen. Yet still there was a bond, and Ambrosia was still deeply compelled to obey. Somewhere deep inside the swirling mass of long dead spirits in Catherine's head, she railed against these actions. Binding another to her will in such a way stood against everything that Catherine had worked to change about her self. Spitefully she though of how her father would be proud of what she just did to Ambrosia.

Wanting to feel satiated, she immediately cackled madly, and she flew outside to go attack zombies. As more of them began to head for the dorms, she began to use her fire to knock their heads off. The dark energy they released fed her, and made her even wilder. "More! More! I NEED MORE!!!!" she screamed.

Rabbit noticed her from across the battlefield, as they stood with Ash and Idza, and they cocked their head to the side. "...Oh dear...she's not a zombie, but it seems something else has happened to her...Any guesses what happened?" they asked Idza, curiously. They had not seen Catherine's Blood Knights, thus they did not know they were the cause for the sudden drastic change in Ambrosia's behavior.
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Ignis killed some more zombies and groaned.
"Where's the Ruta Ex Machina when you need it? I mean, more screen time's perfect, but we REALLY NEED A RUTA EX MACHINA NOW." She pouted and generated more heat waves to ignite and kill the zombies in a wide range.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Violet Heart

"Sorry... I got a little carried away with thought," she continued, setting down the bar and turning to Theo. "So, why do you have so much metal with you?"

Venta
Theodora Mills

Well she's not an idiot after all.

"A railgun operated by electric mages," Theodora murmured loud enough for the other to hear, sitting up and then tapping her chin rapidly a few times, a grin spreading across her face, "There would be extremely high amounts of energy that could be used... Oooooh, this could work!..."

Without wasting any time, she hopped off the bed and went over to her desk, taking out a stack of scrap paper and a pencil, beginning to work on the design that had just been put into her mind. Ideas were already beginning to flow into her mind as she picked up her metallic mechanical pencil, and she had already set the lead down onto the paper. Through all this she had almost forgot that Violet had asked her something, and she began to reply without turning her head away from the papers before her.

"Tinkering," she said, almost jittery, the lead scraping against the rough paper, "Creating, innovation. All three have something in common: raw materials. I never leave the house without some sort of object that can be used to make something new. Why would anyone? Don't people all want this world be a better place than yesterday? I don't bloody know who doesn't, but I sure as hell do."
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Wanting to feel satiated, she immediately cackled madly, and she flew outside to go attack zombies. As more of them began to head for the dorms, she began to use her fire to knock their heads off. The dark energy they released fed her, and made her even wilder. "More! More! I NEED MORE!!!!" she screamed.

Rabbit noticed her from across the battlefield, as they stood with Ash and Idza, and they cocked their head to the side. "...Oh dear...she's not a zombie, but it seems something else has happened to her...Any guesses what happened?" they asked Idza, curiously. They had not seen Catherine's Blood Knights, thus they did not know they were the cause for the sudden drastic change in Ambrosia's behavior.
Idza was glad to see the intrigue. Ash was glad to be lifted, even if it was in a patronizing fashion. The fox then remarked, "Well, it would basically involve phasing a number of humans and zombies into a world where only spirits reside. It can only be done temporarily." Idza walked over to her sword, still ringing in the ears, and twirls it around while looking at horde. She walked to the side, slightly, looking for a straight path.

Idza then noticed the student going crazy. "now that is unexpected," she remarked, "might also be good to take that with me."

"it is a bit difficult for multiple people, but I can most likely supplement her mana, so as to not overload my partner," The fox added. Idza then rushed forward. Her sword at her side, as she shouted a simple one word spell. With the zombies, Rabbit and Ambrosia were also transported.

As the spell's effect was cast, a large green sphere slowly covered many zombies. It wasn't all of them, but it did provide a much more manageable amount. Idza looked at the number of zombies that now reside in the spirit world with her. They were quick to realize they were in a different location. They turned around to see Idza. The calm warrior summoned, with a snap of a finger, three spirit-flames. They seemed stronger now that they were in the spirit world.

She rushed them, slicing three times, with each of the three flames rallying around one of the three slices. She then got closer to three of the zombies, striking them with the butt of her wooden sword, following by a strike with two of her fingers. "fourteen point spirit arts: dragon's prose!" she shouted, and a flood of energy seemed to burst through the zombie. It was the spiritual essence trapped inside the body of one of the zombies. It struck the two zombies that were behind it, destroyed by the energy that was released.

Eight spirit flames carressed the edge of her wooden sword. She sliced in a lateral line, and all of the flames went out and attacked their own zombies independently. Finally enough, there was Ambrosia. Idza had been careful to avoid hurting Ambrosia. She could feel something had infected Ambrosia's aura. "now what you got, Rabbit? Any clue?"

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse