NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu May 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Danceria wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
"Sure. Soon as you're sorted in one of the houses, you'll know which one will be your permanent dorm and everything. They'll mate you with someone probably, luckily you'll get someone nice."

"I was partially bored. I guess that my unusual routine around here got me used to being more... Active. But it was a good summer, I had the opportunity of enjoying some time with my uncle, travel a little bit with him. But I can't say it was anything near the routine here."

"M-mate...?" Sophia somehow paled and blushed at the same time "A-as in...y-you're kidding, right? Right?!"

Henry noticed her nervousness. He needed to calm her down, he didn't want to frighten her in her first day.

"I'm afraid I'm not. But look on the good side, you might end up making up a friend. It is the majority of the cases actually. I won't lie to you: In the first days it's a strange sensation, but you get used to it."
Nothing to see here, move along.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Danceria wrote:"M-mate...?" Sophia somehow paled and blushed at the same time "A-as in...y-you're kidding, right? Right?!"

Henry noticed her nervousness. He needed to calm her down, he didn't want to frighten her in her first day.

"I'm afraid I'm not. But look on the good side, you might end up making up a friend. It is the majority of the cases actually. I won't lie to you: In the first days it's a strange sensation, but you get used to it."

She was blushing heavily at this point. "I-I think I need to find the restroom..."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Aria smiled for a single moment as her draconic companion merely stared at Shaun. It wasn't often that she encountered a student so nervous as this, leading her to observe her surroundings for any odd goings-on. Finding none, she turned back to Shaun, an emerald glow in her eyes. "Sorry for any awkwardness here, bud. Welcome to the Mana Academy." she stated, putting on an inviting smile for the newcomer. Nero climbed down the side of Aria's cloak and reached the ground, landing soundlessly on the stone road.

Shaun looked at Nero as the young dragon landed on the ground. He then gazed his attention back at the young woman. Even though he had social anxiety and was very introverted, he could look a person dead in their eyes and not feel nervous or worried about them. But when spoken to and forced to have a conversation, that's where all hell breaks loose. "Thank you." Shaun said quietly, but just enough for her to hear him.

Letting out a small sigh, Aria picked up her pet again, as it had started to growl at Leon. Petting the drakeling on the head, Aria asked in a soft voice, "You're not very talkative, are ya, bud?" She had hoped to get a decent reaction out of Shaun. She didn't want to make him nervous at all, quite the opposite. Aria liked to make students feel at home in their surroundings, away from their families. However, to her, this one simply seemed shy, but she was hopeful that she could get Shaun out of his shell.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Danceria wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

She was blushing heavily at this point. "I-I think I need to find the restroom..."

Henry's tone of voice changed to a calmer one, trying to pass his calm to the girl.

"Miss, do you need any help with anything? Listen, I know that the first says here maybe very... Different. I've been here for only one year, but I think I can tell you that. I know, maybe you're afraid of being paired with someone strange, or someone that might not like you. But it'll work out by itself,you'll see."

He hoped that his improvised speech might work out with Sophia.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Danceria wrote:She was blushing heavily at this point. "I-I think I need to find the restroom..."

Henry's tone of voice changed to a calmer one, trying to pass his calm to the girl.

"Miss, do you need any help with anything? Listen, I know that the first says here maybe very... Different. I've been here for only one year, but I think I can tell you that. I know, maybe you're afraid of being paired with someone strange, or someone that might not like you. But it'll work out by itself,you'll see."

"Y-yeah...It's just a little sudden..." She chuckled nervously "That's all."
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Shaun looked at Nero as the young dragon landed on the ground. He then gazed his attention back at the young woman. Even though he had social anxiety and was very introverted, he could look a person dead in their eyes and not feel nervous or worried about them. But when spoken to and forced to have a conversation, that's where all hell breaks loose. "Thank you." Shaun said quietly, but just enough for her to hear him.

Letting out a small sigh, Aria picked up her pet again, as it had started to growl at Leon. Petting the drakeling on the head, Aria asked in a soft voice, "You're not very talkative, are ya, bud?" She had hoped to get a decent reaction out of Shaun. She didn't want to make him nervous at all, quite the opposite. Aria liked to make students feel at home in their surroundings, away from their families. However, to her, this one simply seemed shy, but she was hopeful that she could get Shaun out of his shell.

Leon looked at Nero with an uninterested nor scared of it's growling; Shaun looked down as Leon slowly and quietly walked up to his leg and laid down and relaxed. Shaun sighed as he did this before talking to Aria. "Yeah, I'm not the sociable kind of guy. I'm pretty awful at small talk and just talking to strangers in general." He said rubbing the back of his head with his left arm while slightly turning pink in embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm sorry." He said turning away from her while awkwardly chuckling.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Thu May 05, 2016 6:42 pm

"Guess I don't need this disguise then." He slowly morphed back into his original self "You're a smart one, da?" He gave Jace a few pats on the head before asking him another question "Do you feel that? A sense of... danger? Fear? Destruction?"
Jace glared at the teacher. Teacher or not, he had made Jace annoyed with both his fake Russain-is and the pats.

"Sounds good," she replied. "Actually I have one last question! How good are you at combative magics?"
"Combat magic, I do not know what you mean by... combat magic. I can do some offenzive and defenzive stuff, but I have not been trained offecially."
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 6:44 pm

Vogega wrote:"Guess I don't need this disguise then." He slowly morphed back into his original self "You're a smart one, da?" He gave Jace a few pats on the head before asking him another question "Do you feel that? A sense of... danger? Fear? Destruction?"
Jace glared at the teacher. Teacher or not, he had made Jace annoyed with both his fake Russain-is and the pats.

"Sounds good," she replied. "Actually I have one last question! How good are you at combative magics?"
"Combat magic, I do not know what you mean by... combat magic. I can do some offenzive and defenzive stuff, but I have not been trained offecially."

He sighed "I am Russian you know. I still am technically a citizen of Russia. I never applied for another one."
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

The almighty platypus empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The almighty platypus empire » Thu May 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Victor walked as fast as he could, but fast enough to keep the furry creature in his arms. He knew where Matthew was, and wanted him to be the first to know of the creatures he obtained, and walked toward him. " Matthew, we need to talk about.... this." He showed Matthew the small creature.
Hail the A.P.E.
Hail the Platy Emperor: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... ar6969.png

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Letting out a small sigh, Aria picked up her pet again, as it had started to growl at Leon. Petting the drakeling on the head, Aria asked in a soft voice, "You're not very talkative, are ya, bud?" She had hoped to get a decent reaction out of Shaun. She didn't want to make him nervous at all, quite the opposite. Aria liked to make students feel at home in their surroundings, away from their families. However, to her, this one simply seemed shy, but she was hopeful that she could get Shaun out of his shell.

Leon looked at Nero with an uninterested nor scared of it's growling; Shaun looked down as Leon slowly and quietly walked up to his leg and laid down and relaxed. Shaun sighed as he did this before talking to Aria. "Yeah, I'm not the sociable kind of guy. I'm pretty awful at small talk and just talking to strangers in general." He said rubbing the back of his head with his left arm while slightly turning pink in embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm sorry." He said turning away from her while awkwardly chuckling.

The old smile reappeared on Aria's pale face again. "See? That wasn't so hard." she said, nuzzling the small, scaly Nero to calm him down. Slowly, the growling ceased as her gentle touch halted the beast's hostility, even sounding a slight purr like one might hear from a cat. "Sorry about that, bud. I seem to have lost my manners. I am Aria."

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu May 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Danceria wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

"Y-yeah...It's just a little sudden..." She chuckled nervously "That's all."

"Undoubtedly, it is. I hope that you feel comfortable while here, Sophia."

He wasn't lying: He tried his best to make the newcomers comfortable while they were at the Academy. He wished the same for Sophia, who seemed to be a good person after all.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Y-yeah...It's just a little sudden..." She chuckled nervously "That's all."

"Undoubtedly, it is. I hope that you feel comfortable while here, Sophia."

He wasn't lying: He tried his best to make the newcomers comfortable while they were at the Academy. He wished the same for Sophia, who seemed to be a good person after all.

Sophia nodded "So...where do the kids go before they're "sorted"..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Leon looked at Nero with an uninterested nor scared of it's growling; Shaun looked down as Leon slowly and quietly walked up to his leg and laid down and relaxed. Shaun sighed as he did this before talking to Aria. "Yeah, I'm not the sociable kind of guy. I'm pretty awful at small talk and just talking to strangers in general." He said rubbing the back of his head with his left arm while slightly turning pink in embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm sorry." He said turning away from her while awkwardly chuckling.

The old smile reappeared on Aria's pale face again. "See? That wasn't so hard." she said, nuzzling the small, scaly Nero to calm him down. Slowly, the growling ceased as her gentle touch halted the beast's hostility, even sounding a slight purr like one might hear from a cat. "Sorry about that, bud. I seem to have lost my manners. I am Aria."

He smiled at her, looking sort of inviting, though he was still nervous and anxious; he regained his composure before speaking to Aria. "Hi Aria; I'm Shaun." This time, he said it with more loudness and confidence in his voice; but just enough for Aria to actually hear him. Leon's lion head was fast asleep while his goat head and his snake tail relaxed and watched the two. Shaun carefully picked up Leon and cradled him in his arms while the lion still slept and the goat and snake just enjoyed it.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:The old smile reappeared on Aria's pale face again. "See? That wasn't so hard." she said, nuzzling the small, scaly Nero to calm him down. Slowly, the growling ceased as her gentle touch halted the beast's hostility, even sounding a slight purr like one might hear from a cat. "Sorry about that, bud. I seem to have lost my manners. I am Aria."

He smiled at her, looking sort of inviting, though he was still nervous and anxious; he regained his composure before speaking to Aria. "Hi Aria; I'm Shaun." This time, he said it with more loudness and confidence in his voice; but just enough for Aria to actually hear him. Leon's lion head was fast asleep while his goat head and his snake tail relaxed and watched the two. Shaun carefully picked up Leon and cradled him in his arms while the lion still slept and the goat and snake just enjoyed it.

Aria calmly held little Nero in her arms, whispering a few words under her breath and putting him into a light sleep. The drakeling had been trained well, and if the correct commands were given to it, one could effectively control it's very mind, a fact that Aria herself had discovered throughout having Nero as a pet and companion. "Well then, Shaun, did you need a tour of the place? I'd be more than happy to provide." Aria smiled warmly at Shaun, glad that she finally was able to get through to him, and even more hopeful that she could find a friend in him.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine had come far since her first year at Mana. Her mastery of her own body was unrivaled at the school. She had been flying above the new arrivals on raven wings of her own blood. Seemed that the school had quite the eclectic crop of 1st years. Catherine her self had never actually experienced what the first day at Mana was like. She had arrived in October last year. Some times she looks back on that as a blessing, since she had avoided the affair with Jack just weeks prior.
Catherine caught sight of Aria talking with a group of people. She hadn't seen Aria since school ended, Catherine had bought a Condo in Chicago to stay in over the summer, while she assumed Aria had gone back to be with her family. There was no doubt that Aria would recognize her, Catherine had a very distinct appearance. She was just over 6' tall, with deep black hair and eyes as red as her blood. What she was showing of her pale, porcelain skin was covered in Arcane runes. They varied in color from the black of a clear night sky, to the bright red of fresh cuts. She gently came to ground and the new student with Aria.
"Aria good to see you here."
She turned to the new student.
"Hello, I am Catherine de Sanguine Vivere. Mana Academy's finest, if only blood mage."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:He smiled at her, looking sort of inviting, though he was still nervous and anxious; he regained his composure before speaking to Aria. "Hi Aria; I'm Shaun." This time, he said it with more loudness and confidence in his voice; but just enough for Aria to actually hear him. Leon's lion head was fast asleep while his goat head and his snake tail relaxed and watched the two. Shaun carefully picked up Leon and cradled him in his arms while the lion still slept and the goat and snake just enjoyed it.

Aria calmly held little Nero in her arms, whispering a few words under her breath and putting him into a light sleep. The drakeling had been trained well, and if the correct commands were given to it, one could effectively control it's very mind, a fact that Aria herself had discovered throughout having Nero as a pet and companion. "Well then, Shaun, did you need a tour of the place? I'd be more than happy to provide." Aria smiled warmly at Shaun, glad that she finally was able to get through to him, and even more hopeful that she could find a friend in him.

He looked up from stroking Leon and gave a wane smile at Aria. He was slowly but surely starting to warm up to Aria. "Yeah. I'm new here, so a visual layout of the place will be helpful." He chuckled. He looked at his luggage and then back at Leon. He looked at the goat and smiled. The kid bleated and soon the lion cup woke up. He looked around before yawning and stretching, digging his nails into Shaun's arm. Shaun placed Leon on the grown so that he can walk and get his nails out of him, and grabbed his backpack, suitcase, and duffle bag. He waited for Aria to move, still a little afraid to go himself.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 7:26 pm

The almighty platypus empire wrote:Victor walked as fast as he could, but fast enough to keep the furry creature in his arms. He knew where Matthew was, and wanted him to be the first to know of the creatures he obtained, and walked toward him. " Matthew, we need to talk about.... this." He showed Matthew the small creature.

Matthew stared at it "... Why did you bring at such a horrid creature to the academy? Do you that these types of creatures can easily get out of control?" His mechanical eye glowed bright blue as it scanned the thing

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine had come far since her first year at Mana. Her mastery of her own body was unrivaled at the school. She had been flying above the new arrivals on raven wings of her own blood. Seemed that the school had quite the eclectic crop of 1st years. Catherine her self had never actually experienced what the first day at Mana was like. She had arrived in October last year. Some times she looks back on that as a blessing, since she had avoided the affair with Jack just weeks prior.
Catherine caught sight of Aria talking with a group of people. She hadn't seen Aria since school ended, Catherine had bought a Condo in Chicago to stay in over the summer, while she assumed Aria had gone back to be with her family. There was no doubt that Aria would recognize her, Catherine had a very distinct appearance. She was just over 6' tall, with deep black hair and eyes as red as her blood. What she was showing of her pale, porcelain skin was covered in Arcane runes. They varied in color from the black of a clear night sky, to the bright red of fresh cuts. She gently came to ground and the new student with Aria.
"Aria, good to see you here."
She turned to the new student.
"Hello, I am Catherine de Sanguine Vivere. Mana Academy's finest, if only blood mage."

Marvelling a little at the sight of Catherine's arrival, Aria waved up at Catherine as she began her descent onto the cobblestone roads and the final landing. "It's nice to see you back, Cathy." she said, trying to sound casual in the wake of an impressive feat of blood magic. "I gotta say, you are damn good at making an entrance these days." Aria laughed to herself, even happier to see another familiar face before her. She had forged something of a bond between the two of them, with Aria once having dabbled in dark magic, and Catherine shunned for her use of her own body as a weapon, the two had been able to find a common ground through all the time that they spent in the Academy last year.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The almighty platypus empire » Thu May 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Neolvex wrote:
The almighty platypus empire wrote:Victor walked as fast as he could, but fast enough to keep the furry creature in his arms. He knew where Matthew was, and wanted him to be the first to know of the creatures he obtained, and walked toward him. " Matthew, we need to talk about.... this." He showed Matthew the small creature.

Matthew stared at it "... Why did you bring at such a horrid creature to the academy? Do you that these types of creatures can easily get out of control?" His mechanical eye glowed bright blue as it scanned the thing

" I am well aware that mogwai become dangerous, but special precautions have been taken, and after tomorrow's lesson, I will give one to each of the students. I only hope that we don't have an infestation of their.... adult selves." Victor said as he remembered what these cute creatures became when they matured.
Last edited by The almighty platypus empire on Thu May 05, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the A.P.E.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Aria calmly held little Nero in her arms, whispering a few words under her breath and putting him into a light sleep. The drakeling had been trained well, and if the correct commands were given to it, one could effectively control it's very mind, a fact that Aria herself had discovered throughout having Nero as a pet and companion. "Well then, Shaun, did you need a tour of the place? I'd be more than happy to provide." Aria smiled warmly at Shaun, glad that she finally was able to get through to him, and even more hopeful that she could find a friend in him.

He looked up from stroking Leon and gave a wane smile at Aria. He was slowly but surely starting to warm up to Aria. "Yeah. I'm new here, so a visual layout of the place will be helpful." He chuckled. He looked at his luggage and then back at Leon. He looked at the goat and smiled. The kid bleated and soon the lion cup woke up. He looked around before yawning and stretching, digging his nails into Shaun's arm. Shaun placed Leon on the grown so that he can walk and get his nails out of him, and grabbed his backpack, suitcase, and duffle bag. He waited for Aria to move, still a little afraid to go himself.

"Well then, let's start at the beginning. Not like there's really any other place to start." Aria said jokingly. "Where we stand now is the courtyard, where some of the students go to spend their free time in the outdoors. Though by now, I assume you've picked up on that. This island also has the four dormitories, one for each House, along with the Library, where you can find pretty much anything you'd need for Casting." she explained, turning her back on Shaun and exposing the symbol on the back of her scarlet cape as she walked him through the grassy courtyard, not far from the Gates.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 7:35 pm

The almighty platypus empire wrote:
Neolvex wrote:Matthew stared at it "... Why did you bring at such a horrid creature to the academy? Do you that these types of creatures can easily get out of control?" His mechanical eye glowed bright blue as it scanned the thing

" I am well aware that mogwai become dangerous, but special precautions have been taken, and after tomorrow's lesson, I will give one to each of the students. I only hope that we don't have an infestation of their.... adult selves." Victor said as he remembered what these cute creatures became when they matured.

Matthew pointed a finger at Victor's chest "Do you know what the principal would do if she figured out about them?" He asked with malice

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The almighty platypus empire » Thu May 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Neolvex wrote:
The almighty platypus empire wrote:" I am well aware that mogwai become dangerous, but special precautions have been taken, and after tomorrow's lesson, I will give one to each of the students. I only hope that we don't have an infestation of their.... adult selves." Victor said as he remembered what these cute creatures became when they matured.

Matthew pointed a finger at Victor's chest "Do you know what the principal would do if she figured out about them?" He asked with malice

"I know, I know, but after the students care for them that night, I will be giving them their dues by exposing them to sunlight. Then this will all be behind us. Besides, these kids are smart. I doubt that feed them after midnight." Victor explained. He was still unsure if he should give them, as he had seen their power, but still decided that they were smart enough to care for a mogwai.
Hail the A.P.E.

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:He looked up from stroking Leon and gave a wane smile at Aria. He was slowly but surely starting to warm up to Aria. "Yeah. I'm new here, so a visual layout of the place will be helpful." He chuckled. He looked at his luggage and then back at Leon. He looked at the goat and smiled. The kid bleated and soon the lion cup woke up. He looked around before yawning and stretching, digging his nails into Shaun's arm. Shaun placed Leon on the grown so that he can walk and get his nails out of him, and grabbed his backpack, suitcase, and duffle bag. He waited for Aria to move, still a little afraid to go himself.

"Well then, let's start at the beginning. Not like there's really any other place to start." Aria said jokingly. "Where we stand now is the courtyard, where some of the students go to spend their free time in the outdoors. Though by now, I assume you've picked up on that. This island also has the four dormitories, one for each House, along with the Library, where you can find pretty much anything you'd need for Casting." she explained, turning her back on Shaun and exposing the symbol on the back of her scarlet cape as she walked him through the grassy courtyard, not far from the Gates.

Leon lead the way for Shaun following Aria and playfully trotted behind her. Shaun looked at the symbol on her cape for a moment before he grabbed the rest of his things and followed the three. He sighed quietly to himself, still feeling uneasy.
Last edited by Saldinado on Thu May 05, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 7:44 pm

The almighty platypus empire wrote:
Neolvex wrote:Matthew pointed a finger at Victor's chest "Do you know what the principal would do if she figured out about them?" He asked with malice

"I know, I know, but after the students care for them that night, I will be giving them their dues by exposing them to sunlight. Then this will all be behind us. Besides, these kids are smart. I doubt that feed them after midnight." Victor explained. He was still unsure if he should give them, as he had seen their power, but still decided that they were smart enough to care for a mogwai.

"I think we should kill them now. Burn 'em to hell." He said, taking out a mechanical box for emphasis. The box transformed into a steampunk style hand-held searchlight. "Right here, right now."
Last edited by Neolvex on Thu May 05, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Thu May 05, 2016 7:50 pm

"I am Russian you know. I still am technically a citizen of Russia. I never applied for another one."
How in the world did he know that?
"That's... amazing."\ Where do we check in at, while you are here?"
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

PreviousNext