NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Mana Academy
IC

August 7, First Day of School

On the warm, sunny summer day that would kick off the start of the new school year in Mana, our story begins in a small, verdant island that sat just off the coast of Lake Superior. The sound of wholesome laughter, heated debate among students and faculty, and gleeful reunion permeated the lighthearted, carefree atmosphere of the Academy courtyard, with it's grounds in pristine condition as students new and old roamed about and observed their new surroundings, most of them only just arriving on the scene.

Though one might expect to see a crowd full of wizards and witches in elaborate, otherworldly garb, a great many within the crowd wore simple, casual black or white clothing in their strolls from place to place. However, some of the more proud students descended from the more wealthy magical families did in fact wear traditional robes, capes, and the like to emphasize their 'noble heritage', or to simply stand out among the black and white shirts and jeans that so many first year students had on.

Deviating from those that stood with their friends near the courtyard's ancient, ornately designed fountain, sat Aria Comnena under the shade of one of the great trees off the beaten path from the stone gray roads to led students to the Academy's main buildings and dormitories, her shoulder length crimson hair swaying in the soft, cool breeze that rippled through the air as she stroked the head of her little drakeling, Nero. Over a simple white blouse, she wore a set of long, flowing scarlet robes adorned with small but elaborate golden embellishments, signifying her lineage as a maiden of one of the magical world's Great Houses.

Aria's calm, emerald colored eyes looked out upon the crowd that had assembled itself at the center of the courtyard, scanning for the faces of the friends she had served her tenure at Mana with last year. Owing mainly to a bit of lethargy on her part and the content feeling she found in the feeling of her dragon companion's scales, her search was not as comprehensive as it could have been, though there was always the occasional interesting character in the crowd. With a warm smile on her pale face, she closed her eyes and let the swaying of branches and leaves lull her into a restful state.

"This is going to be great, Nero...I'm sure of it."
Last edited by Rhomaia on Mon May 08, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 3:41 pm

The School Gates

Matthew walked to the school gates with Arthur. Most people looked at him with curiosity for he had a bulging mechanical eye but he mostly ignored the looks."Hmm... This is the so called Mana Academy eh?" "Yup." "I expected it to be bigger..." Matthew studied the crowd of wizards and witches as his eye started to glow "Hmm, I believe it would be more comfortable if I appeared as a naive one to the students currently, yes?" He said to himself before his body melted into the shape of a 16 year old. "So... Now what?" "... I guess we wander around." And with that Matthew set foot into the Academy, ready (not really) for what was ahead.
Last edited by Neolvex on Thu May 05, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 3:54 pm

A young girl with medium blonde hair carried her duffle bag, backpack, and rolled the suitcase that contained her few belongings. Her clothes were conservative, but nevertheless what you would see on a hardworking young woman. By all accounts, she was an average (though some might say, especially beautiful) highschooler, nothing out of the ordinary. However, the young woman knew that there was something in the air... It wasn't the summer breeze, or the smell of Lake Superior, the clear skies or the optimistic vibe of the university that was magical.
It was rather the fact that Lewis had unzipped the duffle bag and was walking about as excited as she was. She chuckled at the baby Chimera acting his age in a new place, and she knew that this was like home in Everett, Washington...
A place of magic, a place to learn, a place to enjoy life...
She glanced about the campus to see the various students already meeting with each other, professors, and getting acquainted with the grounds. The young woman drew her eyes to the woman who sat under the shade of a tree off the beaten path. The woman, seeming to be only slightly older than her, sat with a noticeably bright red garb. It was simple in design, but the new student could understand that she was of an ancient magical house. Perhaps a member of the faculty itself. The latter observation was made as Lewis ran up to the woman, who upon closer inspection was cradling a drakeling. Sophia followed after Lewis, ready to apologize and help him out if the young drake was not as playful as Lewis hoped he would be. Taking a beaten road, she entered the shade of the tree and smiled warmly at the woman.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Danceria wrote:A young girl with medium blonde hair carried her duffle bag, backpack, and rolled the suitcase that contained her few belongings. Her clothes were conservative, but nevertheless what you would see on a hardworking young woman. By all accounts, she was an average (though some might say, especially beautiful) highschooler, nothing out of the ordinary. However, the young woman knew that there was something in the air... It wasn't the summer breeze, or the smell of Lake Superior, the clear skies or the optimistic vibe of the university that was magical.
It was rather the fact that Lewis had unzipped the duffle bag and was walking about as excited as she was. She chuckled at the baby Chimera acting his age in a new place, and she knew that this was like home in Everett, Washington...
She glanced about the campus to see the various students already meeting with each other, professors, and getting acquainted with the grounds. The young woman drew her eyes to the woman who sat under the shade of a tree off the beaten path. The woman, seeming to be only slightly older than her, sat with a noticeably bright red garb. It was simple in design, but the new student could understand that she was of an ancient magical house. Perhaps a member of the faculty itself. The latter observation was made as Lewis ran up to the woman, who upon closer inspection was cradling a drakeling. Sophia followed after Lewis, ready to apologize and help him out if the young drake was not as playful as Lewis hoped he would be. Taking a beaten road, she entered the shade of the tree and smiled warmly at the woman.

As soon as the drakeling locked eyes with the chimera, it crawled out of Aria's loose grip. It had not oft been in contact with animals other than humans, so the sight of the creature was for Nero, a sight to behold. No hostility was present in it's gaze, though however it soon began to pace in front of his master, a low, reptilian growl emanating from it's throat. Aria at first did not notice the girl, but quickly stood up as her eyes wandered over Lewis. "Hello, little one...Are you lost?" she asked in a soft voice, a mild British accent present in her speech. Hearing the sound of her voice, the scaly, golden eyed creature made it's way back to Aria and leapt onto her shoulder. "Ah, sorry about that. He's not very used to strangers, miss."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Danceria wrote:A young girl with medium blonde hair carried her duffle bag, backpack, and rolled the suitcase that contained her few belongings. Her clothes were conservative, but nevertheless what you would see on a hardworking young woman. By all accounts, she was an average (though some might say, especially beautiful) highschooler, nothing out of the ordinary. However, the young woman knew that there was something in the air... It wasn't the summer breeze, or the smell of Lake Superior, the clear skies or the optimistic vibe of the university that was magical.

As soon as the drakeling locked eyes with the chimera, it crawled out of Aria's loose grip. It had not oft been in contact with animals other than humans, so the sight of the creature was for Nero, a sight to behold. No hostility was present in it's gaze, though however it soon began to pace in front of his master, a low, reptilian growl emanating from it's throat. Aria at first did not notice the girl, but quickly stood up as her eyes wandered over Lewis. "Hello, little one...Are you lost?" she asked in a soft voice, a mild British accent present in her speech. Hearing the sound of her voice, the scaly, golden eyed creature made it's way back to Aria and leapt onto her shoulder. "Ah, sorry about that. He's not very used to strangers, miss."

"Your drakeling is very well behaved..." she smiled "Most drakelings around his age would be highly aggressive towards other animals." the Chimera used its wings to slowly flutter back into her embrace. The main lion-like body of the chimera smiled and growled a greeting, the serpentine tail perked up and hissed. "Clark! I know you haven't been out in the sun for a half an hour but be nice...!" the snake lowered its head and the main portion of the Chimera relaxed "I'm Sophia by the way. Nice to meet you."
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Danceria wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:As soon as the drakeling locked eyes with the chimera, it crawled out of Aria's loose grip. It had not oft been in contact with animals other than humans, so the sight of the creature was for Nero, a sight to behold. No hostility was present in it's gaze, though however it soon began to pace in front of his master, a low, reptilian growl emanating from it's throat. Aria at first did not notice the girl, but quickly stood up as her eyes wandered over Lewis. "Hello, little one...Are you lost?" she asked in a soft voice, a mild British accent present in her speech. Hearing the sound of her voice, the scaly, golden eyed creature made it's way back to Aria and leapt onto her shoulder. "Ah, sorry about that. He's not very used to strangers, miss."

"Your drakeling is very well behaved..." she smiled "Most drakelings around his age would be highly aggressive towards other animals." the Chimera used its wings to slowly flutter back into her embrace. The main lion-like body of the chimera smiled and growled a greeting, the serpentine tail perked up and hissed. "Clark! I know you haven't been out in the sun for a half an hour but be nice...!" the snake lowered its head and the main portion of the Chimera relaxed "I'm Sophia by the way. Nice to meet you."

A small grin lit up Aria's pale face as Nero slowly made himself comfortable on top of her shoulder, keeping a watchful eye on the chimera. "Well, Sophia, you can chalk that up to good training, and the old Comnena touch. You may call me 'Aria', if you so wish to." she replied, putting her right hand over her heart and bowing slightly to the newcomer, as was traditional. "If someone hasn't already said this to you yet, welcome to Mana Academy." Aria looked rather happy to see a new face, and a warm glow came into her green eyes as she extended her arm for a handshake.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Your drakeling is very well behaved..." she smiled "Most drakelings around his age would be highly aggressive towards other animals." the Chimera used its wings to slowly flutter back into her embrace. The main lion-like body of the chimera smiled and growled a greeting, the serpentine tail perked up and hissed. "Clark! I know you haven't been out in the sun for a half an hour but be nice...!" the snake lowered its head and the main portion of the Chimera relaxed "I'm Sophia by the way. Nice to meet you."

A small grin lit up Aria's pale face as Nero slowly made himself comfortable on top of her shoulder, keeping a watchful eye on the chimera. "Well, Sophia, you can chalk that up to good training, and the old Comnena touch. You may call me 'Aria', if you so wish to." she replied, putting her right hand over her heart and bowing slightly to the newcomer, as was traditional. "If someone hasn't already said this to you yet, welcome to Mana Academy." Aria looked rather happy to see a new face, and a warm glow came into her green eyes as she extended her arm for a handshake.

Sophia returned the bow and handshake. "Nice to meet you. Are you a student here as well...?". Even the Chimera waved his paw at Nero, while Clark (snake tail) stared at him with beady eyes.
Obligatory Quotes below

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Danceria wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:A small grin lit up Aria's pale face as Nero slowly made himself comfortable on top of her shoulder, keeping a watchful eye on the chimera. "Well, Sophia, you can chalk that up to good training, and the old Comnena touch. You may call me 'Aria', if you so wish to." she replied, putting her right hand over her heart and bowing slightly to the newcomer, as was traditional. "If someone hasn't already said this to you yet, welcome to Mana Academy." Aria looked rather happy to see a new face, and a warm glow came into her green eyes as she extended her arm for a handshake.

Sophia returned the bow and handshake. "Nice to meet you. Are you a student here as well...?". Even the Chimera waved his paw at Nero, while Clark (snake tail) stared at him with beady eyes.

"The pleasure is mine, madam. I am a second year student here, and pardon me for saying this, but you seem as if you are only a first year in this place." Aria replied, with Nero growling again at Sophia's pet. Holding a hand gently to Nero's snout, she whispered. "Sega, sega, malečka. Ne bidi tolku izbrzani..."
Last edited by Rhomaia on Thu May 05, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Sophia returned the bow and handshake. "Nice to meet you. Are you a student here as well...?". Even the Chimera waved his paw at Nero, while Clark (snake tail) stared at him with beady eyes.

"The pleasure is mine, madam. I am a second year student here, and pardon me for saying this, but you seem as if you are only a first year in this place." Aria replied, with Nero growling again at Sophia's pet. Holding a hand gently to Nero's snout, she whispered. "Sega, sega, malečka. Ne bidi tolku izbrzani..."

The chimera whimpered in confusion, Sophia turned and stroked his left horn "Τώρα δεν είναι η ώρα για να παίξει..." she explained softly to him "Lewis is a bit...gregarious whenever he's in a new place." Sophia smiled "And yes, this is my first time here, transferred from Yahggryniff."
Obligatory Quotes below

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Danceria wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:"The pleasure is mine, madam. I am a second year student here, and pardon me for saying this, but you seem as if you are only a first year in this place." Aria replied, with Nero growling again at Sophia's pet. Holding a hand gently to Nero's snout, she whispered. "Sega, sega, malečka. Ne bidi tolku izbrzani..."

The chimera whimpered in confusion, Sophia turned and stroked his left horn "Τώρα δεν είναι η ώρα για να παίξει..." she explained softly to him "Lewis is a bit...gregarious whenever he's in a new place." Sophia smiled "And yes, this is my first time here, transferred from Yahggryniff."

The small, red dragon curled up, almost in sadness as Aria concluded her words to it. Smiling still, she answered, "Curious. Never have I heard of such a place...That aside, I am rather familiar with the layout of the island, so I would be more than happy to be your guide, if you think you'll need one for your first time around these parts." Aria's eyes continued to exhibit the same comforting light in the irises at this moment and a certain rosy color evident in her cheeks.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Thu May 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Dock
He stepped off the boat that had taken him to the island from the coast of America.
I hope it will be better here, although, I don't think that that will happen.
He walked down the dock and everyone tried (unsuccessfully) to not stare at his second set of arms that jutted out of his bodies just above the waist. He wore simple black sweatpants and a white T-Shirt. His duffel back was neatly zipped. He carried a water bottle in an outside pocket of his duffel. A small pendant banged against his chest. It was a small simple thing with an engraved snake on it. It was his pet Sylvester the snake. A highly poisonous, but small and fast one at that. He looked around at the sea of people and went to a rather shaded area a few meters away from where two students were talking.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu May 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Second year. Henry grew over the past year: Both as a mage and person. Contrary to his will, he became rather popular in the Ignis house: The fact that he was involved in a few problems and missions helped to create his "fame". However, his friends mostly remained the same from the previous years.

The experience they acquired together helped to forge a bond between them: Friendships, like the one he kept with Aria, and rivalries, like the one that existed between him and Alexander. He comprehended that inevitably, the past occurrences tied their names together, and it was up to him to build new relations between them.

As he walked the courtyard in his usual outfit, he saw Aria and a girl. He never saw her before, so he deduced that she was a new student. It was actually a good fact to see the corridors of the Academy receiving new faces. He approached both of them, calmly as he always walked.

"Always nice to see you around Aria. I take that your friend here is new to the Academy, right? Pleasure to meet you as well, I'm Henry Von Kressel."
Nothing to see here, move along.

The Remnants a Flaming Dawn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants a Flaming Dawn » Thu May 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Kichi Ukita

The proud she-fighter stood at the entrance to the school. She was dressed in her armor since it was easier for her to pack her normals clothes. The Victorian design of the school had amazed her. Used to living in a Japanese manor house, she was in awe at the tall and intricately designed building.

"So this is the school my parents think will shape me a," she thought to herself as she looked at the building, her pet Fox popping it's head out of her backpack as it yipped happily.

Kichi reached into one of the suitcases she brought and showed a piece of dried meat to the Fox before making her way inside

Ander Aswick

"Another great year with a new batch of students," the teacher said with a cheerful grin as he finished getting the room clean. The walls were lined with a variety of flags from all over the world and a wide enough variety of weapons, though to his saddness were forced to be dulled to keep his job. From the ceiling hung various odds and ends, including what was once an old air conditioner unit converted into a makeshift area for the various animals that could reach it and even an old Maxim Machine Gun.

Though he loved the students and their questions, but deplored the school's policy on pets. As he saw it, every pet was a distraction, either taking the attention of others or even outright disrupting the class. He never understood why the pets were needed but he didn't really care, he wasn't teaching a class that the students were supposed to practice magic in and thus didn't think they were needed for his class.
Yes, I am The Flame Dawn
Due to past events I will be unable to send TGs so please do not send my any. If you need me just TG me an email address, steam account, or skype name.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Second year. Henry grew over the past year: Both as a mage and person. Contrary to his will, he became rather popular in the Ignis house: The fact that he was involved in a few problems and missions helped to create his "fame". However, his friends mostly remained the same from the previous years.

The experience they acquired together helped to forge a bond between them: Friendships, like the one he kept with Aria, and rivalries, like the one that existed between him and Alexander. He comprehended that inevitably, the past occurrences tied their names together, and it was up to him to build new relations between them.

As he walked the courtyard in his usual outfit, he saw Aria and a girl. He never saw her before, so he deduced that she was a new student. It was actually a good fact to see the corridors of the Academy receiving new faces. He approached both of them, calmly as he always walked.

"Always nice to see you around Aria. I take that your friend here is new to the Academy, right? Pleasure to meet you as well, I'm Henry Von Kressel."

Upon seeing Henry, Aria's small grin grew into an ear to ear smile. It was comforting for her to finally see one of her old friends roaming the grounds, Henry in particular. Completely dropping the formal tone she had exhibited just moments ago, Aria gave him a small wave. "Nice to see you too, Henry. This is Sophia, one of the new students to arrive here." she said joyfully, a fond look in her eyes.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Thu May 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Jace stared as the arrival of Henry. The wide grin on Aria's face showed that they had known each other for a long time. Jace stared impassively as Aria waved to him.
This really shouldn't bother me anymore.
He pulled his water bottle from the back of his duffel bag and took a small sip.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Danceria wrote:The chimera whimpered in confusion, Sophia turned and stroked his left horn "Τώρα δεν είναι η ώρα για να παίξει..." she explained softly to him "Lewis is a bit...gregarious whenever he's in a new place." Sophia smiled "And yes, this is my first time here, transferred from Yahggryniff."

The small, red dragon curled up, almost in sadness as Aria concluded her words to it. Smiling still, she answered, "Curious. Never have I heard of such a place...That aside, I am rather familiar with the layout of the island, so I would be more than happy to be your guide, if you think you'll need one for your first time around these parts." Aria's eyes continued to exhibit the same comforting light in the irises at this moment and a certain rosy color evident in her cheeks.

"Thank you so much..." she smiled "I was wondering if there was like an Orientation ceremony for all the new students? Something to start off the new schoolyear?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Second year. Henry grew over the past year: Both as a mage and person. Contrary to his will, he became rather popular in the Ignis house: The fact that he was involved in a few problems and missions helped to create his "fame". However, his friends mostly remained the same from the previous years.

Sophia bowed "Nice too meet you, I take it you're a second year student like Aria?" the baby Chimera poked its head out of the young woman's backpack, curious at the newcomer.
Obligatory Quotes below

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Danceria wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:The small, red dragon curled up, almost in sadness as Aria concluded her words to it. Smiling still, she answered, "Curious. Never have I heard of such a place...That aside, I am rather familiar with the layout of the island, so I would be more than happy to be your guide, if you think you'll need one for your first time around these parts." Aria's eyes continued to exhibit the same comforting light in the irises at this moment and a certain rosy color evident in her cheeks.

"Thank you so much..." she smiled "I was wondering if there was like an Orientation ceremony for all the new students? Something to start off the new schoolyear?"

Aria shook her head. "If there was one last year, I must have arrived to late for it. I'm afraid I don't recall if there is an Orientation ceremony." she said, embarrassed at admitting that to Sophia. Though she was certainly a competent magus, events and ceremonies were not quite Aria's strong suit.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu May 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

Upon seeing Henry, Aria's small grin grew into an ear to ear smile. It was comforting for her to finally see one of her old friends roaming the grounds, Henry in particular. Completely dropping the formal tone she had exhibited just moments ago, Aria gave him a small wave. "Nice to see you too, Henry. This is Sophia, one of the new students to arrive here." she said joyfully, a fond look in her eyes.

"Sophia. Nice to know new people, I guess."

It was interesting to observe the new students. If anyone asked him, he would say that she was feeling something between curiosity and some kind of fear about being in a new place. Looking back in time, he could bet that he had the same look when he got in the Academy.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Thank you so much..." she smiled "I was wondering if there was like an Orientation ceremony for all the new students? Something to start off the new schoolyear?"

Aria shook her head. "If there was one last year, I must have arrived to late for it. I'm afraid I don't recall if there is an Orientation ceremony." she said, embarrassed at admitting that to Sophia. Though she was certainly a competent magus, events and ceremonies were not quite Aria's strong suit.

"I see." Sophia smiled "Well, I'm sure there's going to be a few parties for people eager to dive right in. When do classes start?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Danceria wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Aria shook her head. "If there was one last year, I must have arrived to late for it. I'm afraid I don't recall if there is an Orientation ceremony." she said, embarrassed at admitting that to Sophia. Though she was certainly a competent magus, events and ceremonies were not quite Aria's strong suit.

"I see." Sophia smiled "Well, I'm sure there's going to be a few parties for people eager to dive right in. When do classes start?"

"Now, that is something I do know. They start tomorrow, today's just more of a day to kick back. Although, there is also the Sorting tomorrow..." Aria said, hearkening back to her second day at the Academy where she had performed feats of magic and skill to atain membership into House Aquo. This one just might have the potential to be an Aquo...like the rest of the greats. she thought to herself for a moment, before coming back to reality.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 5:14 pm

Vogega wrote:Jace stared as the arrival of Henry. The wide grin on Aria's face showed that they had known each other for a long time. Jace stared impassively as Aria waved to him.
This really shouldn't bother me anymore.
He pulled his water bottle from the back of his duffel bag and took a small sip.

Matthew, disguised as a kid, was thinking about the design of the Academy and the process of channeling magic into machinery. Lost in his thoughts he bumped into Jacd "Whoops, I'm sorry for that." He said lazily
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Upon seeing Henry, Aria's small grin grew into an ear to ear smile. It was comforting for her to finally see one of her old friends roaming the grounds, Henry in particular. Completely dropping the formal tone she had exhibited just moments ago, Aria gave him a small wave. "Nice to see you too, Henry. This is Sophia, one of the new students to arrive here." she said joyfully, a fond look in her eyes.

"Sophia. Nice to know new people, I guess."

It was interesting to observe the new students. If anyone asked him, he would say that she was feeling something between curiosity and some kind of fear about being in a new place. Looking back in time, he could bet that he had the same look when he got in the Academy.

"Yeah, I suppose. Hopefully we can all get along here." Aria answered. Though she was glad to meet a new student, she did not want to find out the hard way if said student would turn out to be a 'bad apple', so to speak, as had happened with Alexander. For now though, she concentrated on the present, and not gloomy memories of the past. "So, how've you been holding up, Henry?"

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu May 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"I see." Sophia smiled "Well, I'm sure there's going to be a few parties for people eager to dive right in. When do classes start?"

"Now, that is something I do know. They start tomorrow, today's just more of a day to kick back. Although, there is also the Sorting tomorrow..." Aria said, hearkening back to her second day at the Academy where she had performed feats of magic and skill to atain membership into House Aquo. This one just might have the potential to be an Aquo...like the rest of the greats. she thought to herself for a moment, before coming back to reality.

"Sorting? I thought they only did that in Hogwarts..." she chuckled.
Obligatory Quotes below

The Remnants a Flaming Dawn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants a Flaming Dawn » Thu May 05, 2016 5:20 pm

Kichi

As she made her way towards the school's main building someone had caught her attention. At first she thought it was a trick of the eyes but she looked to see a boy with 4 arms. Though he was clearly younger than her she couldn't help but feel weaker than him which encouraged her to talk to him.

"Hey kid," she shouted as she approached Jace, her armor making a faint chink sound with each step, "What is up?"

She mentally kicked herself as she got closer to him, while her English was better than most from her family she had a few minor hiccups now and then.
Yes, I am The Flame Dawn
Due to past events I will be unable to send TGs so please do not send my any. If you need me just TG me an email address, steam account, or skype name.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse