NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 3|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best new character so far? (Volume 5)

Leonardo Lionheart
No votes
Sienna Khan
38%
The pilot
23%
Weiss' summoned knight
23%
Vernal (could she be...)
No votes
No. Spoilers. Storm.
8%
"Actually these four episodes have been out for a we-" SHUSH, NO SPOILERS.
8%

Total votes : 13

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Sonitusia wrote:
Ryanimus wrote:
I knew it. Did you happen to notice that our characters come from the same village? I mean in-canon I've noted only one village really north of vale (one of the newer WoR episodes had a map highlighting settlements that have survived). When I noticed this, I grinned wickedly.

It'd fill out the team nicely and I could make an official team app. A character with either an 'O' or a *shudders* a 'T'? T would go to spelling team alphabet(ALBT) *groans* and O would go toward spelling albino(ALBO). I'd prefer the latter since that follows the color-naming rule.

Hmm, quite possibly I could make another character to fill in the spot. I'm not sure if C could fit in with ALB, but I already have 4 characters now, with only two of which currently active xD

I'm sure we could figure something out. We can use initials of our last names too. You're talking about Clover right?

EDIT: There goes Sin's team, sicking themselves on some poor student while Alex is already away. At least that's what I hope.

I was planning to have Alex meet with Blanche and Layla. Was already writing the post out. Don't feel like creating an inconsistency by having my character wind up in the medical wing immediately. Guess I'll just have to add Alex making some smoke screen and proceeding to hide like a little bitch until he can escape. It'll help to explain the time gap anyway.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Ryanimus wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Hmm, quite possibly I could make another character to fill in the spot. I'm not sure if C could fit in with ALB, but I already have 4 characters now, with only two of which currently active xD

I'm sure we could figure something out. We can use initials of our last names too. You're talking about Clover right?

EDIT: There goes Sin's team, sicking themselves on some poor student while Alex is already away. At least that's what I hope.

I was planning to have Alex meet with Blanche and Layla. Was already writing the post out. Don't feel like creating an inconsistency by having my character wind up in the medical wing immediately. Guess I'll just have to add Alex making some smoke screen and proceeding to hide like a little bitch until he can escape. It'll help to explain the time gap anyway.

Shiro: "Oh don't worry, we'll find your ass in no time."
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:13 am

Ryanimus wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:Hmm, quite possibly I could make another character to fill in the spot. I'm not sure if C could fit in with ALB, but I already have 4 characters now, with only two of which currently active xD

I just realized, if we use the initials of our last names, we can get ALBN (Albino) from Clover's last name, Nocciola
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

United Formosa
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Formosa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:43 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Ryanimus wrote:

I just realized, if we use the initials of our last names, we can get ALBN (Albino) from Clover's last name, Nocciola

I like it

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:06 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Ryanimus wrote:

Can that be done, though? I don't think that has ever been used officially in RWBY canon.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:37 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:I just realized, if we use the initials of our last names, we can get ALBN (Albino) from Clover's last name, Nocciola

Can that be done, though? I don't think that has ever been used officially in RWBY canon.

I don't remember that ever happening unless you count Ren as having a Western rather than an Eastern style name.

Edit: Or we could just go Team BLAC (Black).
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:58 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Can that be done, though? I don't think that has ever been used officially in RWBY canon.

I don't remember that ever happening unless you count Ren as having a Western rather than an Eastern style name.

Edit: Or we could just go Team BLAC (Black).

Aha, this works
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:08 am

Sonitusia wrote:-snip-

Accepted. Velkommen.

Lunas Legion wrote:I don't remember that ever happening unless you count Ren as having a Western rather than an Eastern style name.

Nah, his name is pretty much Eastern style.

Also, genderbent Renora.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:20 am

I had to catch up on the IC. Didn't know what was going on.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:30 am

Nachfolgia wrote:I had to catch up on the IC. Didn't know what was going on.

Guess you already do now. Don't know how Avena reacted to Carmina kicking the door open. I just did that for the lulz. xD

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:43 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:I had to catch up on the IC. Didn't know what was going on.

Guess you already do now. Don't know how Avena reacted to Carmina kicking the door open. I just did that for the lulz. xD

Well I'm writing a long freaking monologue for my character. I'll do a time split-thing and write Alex interacting you you all, but write him going to interact with Blanche and Layla later on in the day too. Have too now it seems. IF nobody replies in the time I finish my second part, I'll just ad-hoc my long ass monologue storybuilding shit onto my last post.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:54 am

Ryanimus wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Guess you already do now. Don't know how Avena reacted to Carmina kicking the door open. I just did that for the lulz. xD

Well I'm writing a long freaking monologue for my character. I'll do a time split-thing and write Alex interacting you you all, but write him going to interact with Blanche and Layla later on in the day too. Have too now it seems. IF nobody replies in the time I finish my second part, I'll just ad-hoc my long ass monologue storybuilding shit onto my last post.

You do know Sin's going to participate in the chase, right?

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:01 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Ryanimus wrote:

You do know Sin's going to participate in the chase, right?

Mhmm. I've just had to hack edit my response to everything three times now. It may be a bit rushed, but considering the RP's OP just wrote two posts reacting to my char without a peep from me I felt the need to rush it. :P

Better pacing may allow me to do a proper reaction. Gah, I can't imagine what'd happen if I was at work and only had my phone to post. On the flip side though I love this sprout in activity! :D
Last edited by Ryanimus on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

United Formosa
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Formosa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:27 am

Ill be posting in a little while too, nothing big. Probably just dicking around.

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:28 am

United Formosa wrote:Ill be posting in a little while too, nothing big. Probably just dicking around.

Yeah, I've got one post coming your way. No worries.

Guess I'll be writing for two periods of time in the day for Alex though.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:30 am

Okay, I'm confused. Did Alex just climb out the window or did he really jump out of it and somehow survived?

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:45 am

Stormwrath wrote:Okay, I'm confused. Did Alex just climb out the window or did he really jump out of it and somehow survived?

He jumped out of it to the ground below. He executed a landing strategy where he used aura to absorb the impact. In canon RWBY, you can see blake executing a similar landing strategy in vol 4 ep 3 from far higher. I figured hunter teams do straight jumps down in grimm territory anyway; the bullheads certainly can't land while there's beowolves nearby. I'd just take the jump as a standard issue maneuver.

I have to go to work later on. Which means i won't be able to post for a good portion of the day. Try not to destroy the timeline by putting my guy into a coma or sending him to the medical wing or something, okay?
Last edited by Ryanimus on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:49 am

Ryanimus wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Okay, I'm confused. Did Alex just climb out the window or did he really jump out of it and somehow survived?

He jumped out of it to the ground below. He executed a landing strategy where he used aura to absorb the impact. In canon RWBY, you can see blake executing a similar lading strategy in vol 4 ep 3 from far higher. I figured hunter teams do straight jumps down in grimm territory anyway; the bullheads certainly can't land while there's beowolves nearby. I'd just take the jump as a standard issue maneuver.

I have to go to work later on. Which means i won;t be able to post for a good portion of the day. Try not to destroy the timeline by putting my guy into a coma or sending him to the medical wing or something, okay?

But of course. I am the OP, so you don't have to worry about a thing. I'll be waiting for Sin to respond before I jump in. :)

Actually, worry about everything because I'm the OP. :P

Unrelated

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:54 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Ryanimus wrote:
He jumped out of it to the ground below. He executed a landing strategy where he used aura to absorb the impact. In canon RWBY, you can see blake executing a similar lading strategy in vol 4 ep 3 from far higher. I figured hunter teams do straight jumps down in grimm territory anyway; the bullheads certainly can't land while there's beowolves nearby. I'd just take the jump as a standard issue maneuver.

I have to go to work later on. Which means i won;t be able to post for a good portion of the day. Try not to destroy the timeline by putting my guy into a coma or sending him to the medical wing or something, okay?

But of course. I am the OP, so you don't have to worry about a thing. I'll be waiting for Sin to respond before I jump in. :)

Unrelated

Serious. Two timelines. One guy. I'm playing catch up.

Be nice please? :unsure:
Last edited by Ryanimus on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:58 am

Ryanimus wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:But of course. I am the OP, so you don't have to worry about a thing. I'll be waiting for Sin to respond before I jump in. :)

Unrelated

Serious. Two timelines. One guy. I'm playing catch up.

Be nice please? :unsure:

Okie. :D

@Icrum: made a response for both of your arcs.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:00 am

I'm just here, waiting for Aid to post... hopefully he doesn't disappear...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:03 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:I'm just here, waiting for Aid to post... hopefully he doesn't disappear...

Yay! More people!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:04 am

Ryanimus wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:I'm just here, waiting for Aid to post... hopefully he doesn't disappear...

Yay! More people!

I've been here for quite a long time
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:06 am

Stormy might already promise to play nice.

But Sin made none.

:p
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I've been here for quite a long time

:lol:

Sindrya wrote:Stormy might already promise to play nice.

But Sin made none.

:p

Then please play nice. Similar to what I asked. Consider United Formosa and Lunas Legion.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse