NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 3|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best new character so far? (Volume 5)

Leonardo Lionheart
No votes
Sienna Khan
38%
The pilot
23%
Weiss' summoned knight
23%
Vernal (could she be...)
No votes
No. Spoilers. Storm.
8%
"Actually these four episodes have been out for a we-" SHUSH, NO SPOILERS.
8%

Total votes : 13

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:47 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:I can make Bleu Nostradamus directly into the dance arc, right? I'm going to introduce a quick plot of his usual days in Beacon Academy as well, of course.

Yeah, something like that. It should be said that we're wrapping up the Dance this week.

Okay. Also my IC post is threading on the lines of which one is Bleu's reality, and which one is his delusion. Don't worry, I'm not going to make him insane but he's going to be looked as one from time to time.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:47 am

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:
Yekrenia wrote:
The first name I probably think of is Coal.

Oh, the irony... How about CLAL ('Celestial')?

Quite funny to mention that Clover was part of COAL before moving to this new team.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:49 am

I was quite curious and thinking about Team LLAC / LAC when I noticed Bleu's name could be placed in the front and it will be BLAC, like Blac Chyna.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:I was quite curious and thinking about Team LLAC / LAC when I noticed Bleu's name could be placed in the front and it will be BLAC, like Blac Chyna.

Doing so would Bleu the leader, which again, needs to be discussed, as it stands we were still pretty firm on Clover so it has to start with a C or N (If the last name is used, which is rare)
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:53 am

Durmatagno wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:I was quite curious and thinking about Team LLAC / LAC when I noticed Bleu's name could be placed in the front and it will be BLAC, like Blac Chyna.

Doing so would Bleu the leader, which again, needs to be discussed, as it stands we were still pretty firm on Clover so it has to start with a C or N (If the last name is used, which is rare)

I know, it's just something that comes up to my mind. And beside, unless you want a somewhat delusional, paranoid, and itchy character as your leader, you may want to choose someone more mentally stable.

I'm not saying he's unstable, but he's not stable either.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 am

Durmatagno wrote:

So the letters would be A, B, C (or N), L

CABL = Cable / Cobble
CBAL = Cobalt

Can't think of anything for N, but let's try A, C (or N), L, and L

CALL = Call
CLAL = Celestial

Yeah there aren't many choices either way.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:59 am

Sonitusia wrote:
Durmatagno wrote:

So the letters would be A, B, C (or N), L

CABL = Cable / Cobble
CBAL = Cobalt

CALL = Call
CLAL = Celestial

LACL = Lancelot?
CABL = Cabal?
CLAB = Collaborators?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:05 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:So the letters would be A, B, C (or N), L

CABL = Cable / Cobble
CBAL = Cobalt

CALL = Call
CLAL = Celestial

LACL = Lancelot?
CABL = Cabal?
CLAB = Collaborators?

Weird how CABL and CBAL both may sound as "cabal".

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Sonitusia wrote:So the letters would be A, B, C (or N), L

CABL = Cable / Cobble
CBAL = Cobalt

CALL = Call
CLAL = Celestial

LACL = Lancelot?
CABL = Cabal?
CLAB = Collaborators?

None of which sounds like a color.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:22 am

I say just go with CLAL as celestial.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:01 am

Timeskip delayed for now, I have to go see the doctor tomorrow for a checkup. Please do wrap things up with your characters: conversations, shenanigans, more serious plot lines, anything left unfinished.

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 pm

So, Durmatagno, Lunas Legion, Sonitusia - are we all happy having a team formed from our characters with Clover as leader under the name 'CLAL' (Celestial)? If so, I'll post a team application.
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:So, Durmatagno, Lunas Legion, Sonitusia - are we all happy having a team formed from our characters with Clover as leader under the name 'CLAL' (Celestial)? If so, I'll post a team application.

I'm happy with it.
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. - Maurice Maeterlinck

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. - Washington Irving

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. - Confucius

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:So, Durmatagno, Lunas Legion, Sonitusia - are we all happy having a team formed from our characters with Clover as leader under the name 'CLAL' (Celestial)? If so, I'll post a team application.

Aye sir/madam
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Sonitusia wrote:

Aye sir/madam

'Sir' will be just fine! (Nice to see someone considering that issue, though.)
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Sonitusia wrote:Aye sir/madam

'Sir' will be just fine! (Nice to see someone considering that issue, though.)

I'll just call anyone "sir" on the Internet unless pointed out.

Bite me.

Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:'Sir' will be just fine! (Nice to see someone considering that issue, though.)

I'll just call anyone "sir" on the Internet unless pointed out.

Bite me.

If you insist...

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Yup from me.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Given the universal assent, then, I will put a team application up tomorrow so that Ozpin can form Team CLAL at the start of the semester!

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Stormwrath wrote:I'll just call anyone "sir" on the Internet unless pointed out.

Bite me.

If you insist...

Shark not feminist enough. 0/10

Will trigger again

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:Given the universal assent, then, I will put a team application up tomorrow so that Ozpin can form Team CLAL at the start of the semester!

Yaaaay
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

Durmatagno
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Durmatagno » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Then two rich/noble boys, a rich/noble girl, and a Maid-turned-Hunter in training shall group together, and they are led by the Maid/Hunter-to-be

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Durmatagno wrote:Then two rich/noble boys, a rich/noble girl, and a Maid-turned-Hunter in training shall group together, and they are led by the Maid/Hunter-to-be

Privileged little shits. Makes me wanna revolution. :P

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Durmatagno wrote:Then two rich/noble boys, a rich/noble girl, and a Maid-turned-Hunter in training shall group together, and they are led by the Maid/Hunter-to-be

See? Commrade, let the proletariat rise! Also, we're going to work on my app tomorrow.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Stormwrath wrote:

A maid doesn't really say 'privileged' .w.
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse