NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (OOC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Okay, new headcanon:

Prusse's post came right before mine, so as soon as Ignis said 'Or Aether could', Aether throws the door open, steals the patient, and vanishes without a trace.

XD

Oh look I'm grinning so hard I'm crying, I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Charlia wrote:Okay, new headcanon:

Prusse's post came right before mine, so as soon as Ignis said 'Or Aether could', Aether throws the door open, steals the patient, and vanishes without a trace.

XD

Oh look I'm grinning so hard I'm crying, I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad one.

Nope, no need for edits. Aether on the scene. Now Henry will rest. Probably.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:55 pm

XD

*reads Prusse's edit*

Yep, my life is complete. I can die happy.

...Bad thing to say right now. Better choice of words, that was freaking hilarious.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:56 pm

XD

Charli! Send Hailey and Kate somewhere. Maybe go find Annice.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:

XD

I already posted for Katelyn... I know it wasn't much but I didn't know what to do...

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Charlia wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

I already posted for Katelyn... I know it wasn't much but I didn't know what to do...

Neither do I. That's why I was hoping you would have better idea's. Damn. Must think of something. They don't really have a good reason to go the the infirmary, and would really just get in the way. And I hate interacting with my own characters more then the absolute minimum.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Charlia wrote:I already posted for Katelyn... I know it wasn't much but I didn't know what to do...

Neither do I. That's why I was hoping you would have better idea's. Damn. Must think of something. They don't really have a good reason to go the the infirmary, and would really just get in the way. And I hate interacting with my own characters more then the absolute minimum.

Boy, do I understand that feeling.

...total cluelessness eeeeeeeeeeeeensuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeees

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Charlia wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

...Was not expecting Aether to drag Rabbit to her room...oh wow... :?

Well, at least nobody else has seen Rabbit's face yet, then.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:I already posted for Katelyn... I know it wasn't much but I didn't know what to do...

Or seen up Ignis's left pant leg. But that's another story.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Luminesa wrote:

That's why she did it.

It's not like she's going to seduce Rabbit or anything. That's just not her style.

...she doesn't have a style.

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:16 pm

I was going to post that John was going to go get Rabbit but it seems Henry is already speaking to him. So now I'm at a loss on what to do next.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:...Was not expecting Aether to drag Rabbit to her room...oh wow... :?

That's why she did it.

It's not like she's going to seduce Rabbit or anything. That's just not her style.

Her style is not having a style.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Charlia wrote:That's why she did it.

Her style is not having a style.

Which is basically my style, as well.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Razzgriz wrote:I was going to post that John was going to go get Rabbit but it seems Henry is already speaking to him. So now I'm at a loss on what to do next.

Well Catherine is kind of awake now.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Charlia wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Her style is not having a style.

Which is basically my style, as well.

Lol.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:26 pm

And there's Shaun with his behind planning and talking about ordering and eating 4 damn pizzas and drinking lemonade the next day.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Saldinado wrote:And there's Shaun with his behind planning and talking about ordering and eating 4 damn pizzas and drinking lemonade the next day.

My perfect day, except with tea.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm

And Natalie's just humming along because 'Wo ist die Kase?' is basically her life.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Saldinado wrote:And there's Shaun with his behind planning and talking about ordering and eating 4 damn pizzas and drinking lemonade the next day.

Yes, order pizza to the island. School has about 6 miles of water to the nearest town.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:

Yes, order pizza to the island. School has about 6 miles of water to the nearest town.

If Hailey can go to and from a Denny's, then there's some way to get something to and from this island. Even if that means swimming or boating.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Well, after all that they've gone through, why not? XD
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

If Hailey can go to and from a Denny's, then there's some way to get something to and from this island. Even if that means swimming or boating.

I was thinking delivery. Now it makes sense if you're leaving the Island.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:40 pm

I have discovered a great method for dispelling feelings of uselessness and regaining joy in life!

SUCCESSFULLY ARRANGING MUSIC.

Okay. So I haven't arranged an entire piece. But I have successfully arranged Mami's section of 'Rebellion--Holy Quintet!'

So I feel validated.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Charlia wrote:I have discovered a great method for dispelling feelings of uselessness and regaining joy in life!

Okay. So I haven't arranged an entire piece. But I have successfully arranged Mami's section of 'Rebellion--Holy Quintet!'

So I feel validated.

Yeah you do. :hug:
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:I have discovered a great method for dispelling feelings of uselessness and regaining joy in life!

So I feel validated.

Yeah you do. :hug:

:hug:

It's funny how putting together eight measures of music can feel so good. For once, teenage mood swings work in my favor.

BITE ME, KYUBEY. NO GRIEF SEEDS FOR YOU.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse