NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (OOC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yeah you do. :hug:

:hug:

It's funny how putting together eight measures of music can feel so good. For once, teenage mood swings work in my favor.

BITE ME, KYUBEY. NO GRIEF SEEDS FOR YOU.

The words "Bite me" will never be used by Amber after Natalie's incident, by the way.

"- Bite me! Ouch! Not literally, Natalie!"
Nothing to see here, move along.

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:I was going to post that John was going to go get Rabbit but it seems Henry is already speaking to him. So now I'm at a loss on what to do next.

Well Catherine is kind of awake now.

I'm down with interacting with Catherine. The more people John meets the better.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yeah you do. :hug:

:hug:

Just wait for the full on adult mood swings! Now with 100% more Alcohol!
It's funny how putting together eight measures of music can feel so good. For once, teenage mood swings work in my favor.

Last edited by Chrome Legion on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Charlia wrote: :hug:

The words "Bite me" will never be used by Amber after Natalie's incident, by the way.

"- Bite me! Ouch! Not literally, Natalie!"

LOL.

Also, my music-writing software just shut itself down before I could save.

I have now lost my work on the song.

...Kyubey, come back, I lied, you can have a grief seed.
Chrome Legion wrote:

... :lol2:

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:55 pm

That last post + Eric Clapton's "Old Love".

Feels. Plus I think I found a love song for Rabbit and their old girlfriend. XD
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Aaaaaaaand never mind again, it has a 'recover unsaved scores' function.

Kyubey I want that back.

Kyubey?!

KYUBEY GIVE ME BACK THE DARN GRIEF SEED.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:

I don't know if I'm ready for that. But there's alcohol and sex, so those will probably drain away all my problems in life.

Just like a real adult!
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Charlia wrote:Aaaaaaaand never mind again, it has a 'recover unsaved scores' function.

Kyubey I want that back.

Kyubey?!

Well, at least Kyuubey isn't Flowey, then. :rofl:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Black the dog wants some pets from Soleil.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Charlia wrote:Aaaaaaaand never mind again, it has a 'recover unsaved scores' function.

Kyubey I want that back.

Kyubey?!

*Gets back with a bloodied sledgehammer and a seed*

There you go. Regards were sent, by the way.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Black the dog wants some pets from Soleil.

WHY ARE THE ANIMALS WANDERING AROUND IN THE INFIRMARY WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITH OPEN WOUNDS. THAT IS HOW YOU KILL PEOPLE.
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:

WHY ARE THE ANIMALS WANDERING AROUND IN THE INFIRMARY WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITH OPEN WOUNDS.

This is a magic school where people control elements and you think the animals are what is not legit?
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:04 pm

*"Black Dog" plays somewhere in the background.*
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:

WHY ARE THE ANIMALS WANDERING AROUND IN THE INFIRMARY WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITH OPEN WOUNDS. THAT IS HOW YOU KILL PEOPLE.

To plead at least for Fawkes, Fawkes has healing powers and has actually helped relax some of the patients. Not to mention that's what the original Fawkes did in The Sorceror's Stone and The Chamber of Secrets.

*Hides from Venus Flytrap Ruta has prepared.*
-Alan Jackson

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:

This infirmary has now been nominated for the "Huh?" award I would like all staff members and patents to accept this award with grateful and open arms.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Luminesa wrote:

*"Black Dog" plays somewhere in the background.*

It's instantly playing in my head.

Lumi... STOP WITH THE WITCHCRAFT!

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

To plead at least for Fawkes, Fawkes has healing powers and has actually helped relax some of the patients. Not to mention that's what the original Fawkes did in The Sorceror's Stone and The Chamber of Secrets.

And because she no force on Earth would move her away from Henry. Unless he commanded it.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Razzgriz wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

This infirmary has now been nominated for the "Huh?" award I would like all staff members and patents to accept this award with grateful and open arms.

Soleil is not sure why he is receiving a reward, he just wants to cuddle Fawkes.

Rabbit is chill with it. XD
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Unless Ignis is the real villain all along!

Maybe she wants to kill everybody in the school so that she and her pets can take over.

First she started her attack by letting loose all the unicorns and animals so that they could kill the students and teachers. When that failed, she tried it again with Shaun by removing that piece of obsidian from his arm, hoping he would bleed out. Seeing how that didn't work out as well, she resorted to allowing animals in the infirmary to give everyone an infection and die.

This is like Ghost Ship: School Life.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:*"Black Dog" plays somewhere in the background.*

It's instantly playing in my head.

Lumi... STOP WITH THE WITCHCRAFT!

Luminesa wrote:To plead at least for Fawkes, Fawkes has healing powers and has actually helped relax some of the patients. Not to mention that's what the original Fawkes did in The Sorceror's Stone and The Chamber of Secrets.

And because she no force on Earth would move her away from Henry. Unless he commanded it.

Nonsense. It is not witchcra-OH MY GOSH, PAGE, NO. YOU ARE NOT A WIZARD, FOR THE 700TH TIME. XD

*Jimmy Page goes, "Aw..." as he walks away in Mickey's wizard costume from "Fantasia".*
-Alan Jackson

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:This infirmary has now been nominated for the "Huh?" award I would like all staff members and patents to accept this award with grateful and open arms.

Soleil is not sure why he is receiving a reward, he just wants to cuddle Fawkes.

Rabbit is chill with it. XD

:lol2:

Saldinado wrote:Unless Ignis is the real villain all along!

Maybe she wants to kill everybody in the school so that she and her pets can take over.

First she started her attack by letting loose all the unicorns and animals so that they could kill the students and teachers. When that failed, she tried it again with Shaun by removing that piece of obsidian from his arm, hoping he would bleed out. Seeing how that didn't work out as well, she resorted to allowing animals in the infirmary to give everyone an infection and die.

Mind.......Blown.....
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:13 pm

...The flip? :blink:
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Luminesa wrote:

...The flip? :blink:

Good.

Now imagine Ghost Ship but with animals and students.

That's what Ignis is!
Last edited by Saldinado on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:...The flip? :blink:

Good.

Now imagine this but with animals and students.

That's what Ignis is!

NOPE.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

sO MucH nOpe cAnNOT COMpreheNd. XD
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Good.

Now imagine this but with animals and students.

That's what Ignis is!

NOPE.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Good.

Nice movie by the way. Made me scared of cruise ships for a while.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:NOPE.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Good.

Nice movie by the way. Made me scared of cruise ships for a while.

Oh come on, It's a very very bad movie.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

PreviousNext

Advertisement