NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (OOC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:New_keyboard_has_borked_spacebar._Need_to_RTM_it._Should_be_fixed_tomorrow._Heading_to_work_soon_and_will_have_working_keyboard.

This may sound highly stupid of me, but... Why don't you copy and paste the space between the words?
Nothing to see here, move along.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:58 pm

That_would_work,_but_man_that_would_be_a_pain._I'm_only_going_to_have_to_deal_with_this_for_a few hours anyway._Yeah,_CTRL-V_after_every_world_is_signifigantly_harder_than_Shift+-.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:That_would_work,_but_man_that_would_be_a_pain._I'm_only_going_to_have_to_deal_with_this_for_a few hours anyway._Yeah,_CTRL-V_after_every_world_is_signifigantly_harder_than_Shift+-.
get a minion to type on their own keyboard after blackmailing them.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Saleon wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:That_would_work,_but_man_that_would_be_a_pain._I'm_only_going_to_have_to_deal_with_this_for_a few hours anyway._Yeah,_CTRL-V_after_every_world_is_signifigantly_harder_than_Shift+-.
get a minion to type on their own keyboard after blackmailing them.

I_am_severely_lacking_in_the_minion_department.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Hey, Lumi have you watched Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Hey, Lumi have you watched Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

...No?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:Hey, Lumi have you watched Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

...No?

Watch the first three minutes of this.

No more, because the OVA focuses on fan service.

Then tell me your opinion of Izayoi. (The Blonde Guy)
Last edited by Sky-TheLandOfNekos on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:05 pm

I am work now. Have spacebar.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:I am work now. Have spacebar.

Woohoo! :)
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Hellooooooooo Alllllllll!!! Anyone care to fill me in on what I have missed? And Charlia did you make any posts with my character while I was gone?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Razzgriz wrote:Hellooooooooo Alllllllll!!! Anyone care to fill me in on what I have missed? And Charlia did you make any posts with my character while I was gone?

Kasumi started convulsing, broke the vial, and went back into her old state except more jittery. She's asleep now.

That's all you need to know.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Charlia wrote:
Razzgriz wrote:Hellooooooooo Alllllllll!!! Anyone care to fill me in on what I have missed? And Charlia did you make any posts with my character while I was gone?

Kasumi started convulsing, broke the vial, and went back into her old state except more jittery. She's asleep now.

And the dog that found Kasumi unconscious is dead.
Wow.
That was really fast.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Charlia wrote:

Razzgriz, your character is just on fire; dying of immolation. You got this![/jk] #don'tjokeaboutfire #offensivestereotypesaboutburningpeople #downwithburnbasedableism
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Ignis...Rabbit was going to handle that. When you have a shard lodged into a major blood vessel in your arm, you don't just PULL IT OUT. YOU COULD CAUSE SHAUN TO BLEED-OUT. O.O
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Luminesa wrote:Ignis...Rabbit was going to handle that. When you have a shard lodged into a major blood vessel in your arm, you don't just PULL IT OUT. YOU COULD CAUSE SHAUN TO BLEED-OUT. O.O

And I'm laughing right now because I wonder what would happen if I changed it to him bleeding out...
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Ignis...Rabbit was going to handle that. When you have a shard lodged into a major blood vessel in your arm, you don't just PULL IT OUT. YOU COULD CAUSE SHAUN TO BLEED-OUT. O.O

And I'm laughing right now because I wonder what would happen if I changed it to him bleeding out...

I mean, it almost hit an artery. The number #1 thing you never do with a bullet or with any shards that big is PULL IT RIGHT OUT. You could damage smaller tissues around it. You have to be CAREFUL.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:And I'm laughing right now because I wonder what would happen if I changed it to him bleeding out...

I mean, it almost hit an artery. The number #1 thing you never do with a bullet or with any shards that big is PULL IT RIGHT OUT. You could damage smaller tissues around it. You have to be CAREFUL.

Well let Rabbit tell Ignis that once they find out what she did.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Need.... Rhom... must continue with Catherine.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I mean, it almost hit an artery. The number #1 thing you never do with a bullet or with any shards that big is PULL IT RIGHT OUT. You could damage smaller tissues around it. You have to be CAREFUL.

Well let Rabbit tell Ignis that once they find out what she did.

Ignis gon' get smacked upside the head.
-Alan Jackson

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Well let Rabbit tell Ignis that once they find out what she did.

Ignis gon' get smacked upside the head.

Good. Ignis is out of line.
F*ck 12[/align]

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Ignis gon' get smacked upside the head.

Good. Ignis is out of line.

Getting smacked by Rabbit means you done messed up. And with this next time, Rabbit will have smacked Ignis upside the head twice now.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Good. Ignis is out of line.

Getting smacked by Rabbit means you done messed up. And with this next time, Rabbit will have smacked Ignis upside the head twice now.

Or he simply likes to smack people.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Getting smacked by Rabbit means you done messed up. And with this next time, Rabbit will have smacked Ignis upside the head twice now.

No, Rabbit is usually peaceful and gentle. It most, they'll annoy Ruta by...being Rabbit...or Aether by calling her 'dear'.
-Alan Jackson

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:

No, Rabbit is usually peaceful and gentle. It most, they'll annoy Ruta by...being Rabbit...or Aether by calling her 'dear'.

Ruta will eventually go crazy. Natalie, Basil and Rabbit.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:No, Rabbit is usually peaceful and gentle. It most, they'll annoy Ruta by...being Rabbit...or Aether by calling her 'dear'.

Ruta will eventually go crazy. Natalie, Basil and Rabbit.

Natalie will do it first.

>When the potential non-human in the rabbit mask is the most sane person in the group.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse