NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (OOC) (Semi-Open, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Nah, Ruta's just kind of like an authority among the teachers, and will be the first to address the students.

Who's the principal?

As detailed by Fulgen, Ms. Joan Anaximander.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon May 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
Who's the principal?

As detailed by Fulgen, Ms. Joan Anaximander.

Sweet.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

The Isles of Lux
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Lux » Mon May 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Not sure if y'all missed it in my post, but Chama came flying into the Sorting Day room and is causing commotion.
Political Compass Ratings
    Economic Left/Right: -9.13
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

DEFCON levels.
    5: Lowest level of readiness for war.
    4: Increased intelligence level and strengthened security measures.
    3: Military on standby and ready to be mobilized or partially mobilized.
    2: Next step to nuclear war, total war.
    1: Nukes mobilized, nuclear war has commenced.
DEFCON level 3.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancy, the one liners!

Armetesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Armetesia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Wait, is the RP starting now?
Dank memes are made of dreams...

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Rhomaia wrote:Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancy, the one liners!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *noise of frustration that I can't crank out paragraphs due to multitask*
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Armetesia wrote:Wait, is the RP starting now?

The IC's been up for a long while, bud.

Danceria wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancy, the one liners!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *noise of frustration that I can't crank out paragraphs due to multitask*

THIS. IS. ROLE PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

The IC's been up for a long while, bud.

Danceria wrote:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *noise of frustration that I can't crank out paragraphs due to multitask*

I'M TERRIBLE AT SMALL TALK! I EDITED LE POST SO IT'S LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Eisen Choras
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Choras » Mon May 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Danceria wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:The IC's been up for a long while, bud.

I'M TERRIBLE AT SMALL TALK! I EDITED LE POST SO IT'S LONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

If need be, try showing some emotions or movements.. Body language is predominate language (something I need to write more of myself).
^^ I am Commander Shepard and this is the best post on NS ^^

Like the Spanish Inquisition, I will visit your TG without even knowing.. If you see this card, you got visited by the SpanishPapal Inquisition.. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Prepare for trouble,
and at the double!
To troll the Nationstates with punny invigoration!
To divide all threads within our sheer determination!
To reject the facts with ignorance and bliss!
To debate on things all the way to cannibis!
Germanic Templars!
Team Rapscallion runs in to start the fight
Surrender now, or you'll lose downright!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon May 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Whenever Rhomaia posts Mr. Ruta giving the speech.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 5:14 pm

I'm just waiting for Chrome to respond, then we kick things into gear.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Student Application
Name: Carmella Engawa
Appearance: ImageNormal, human form

Alternate form
House|Element: Aquo/Ice and Frostfire
Personality: Knowledgeable and Playful to those she knows, Carmella prefers to devote herself to study, and believes all problems can be solved with a good application of knowledge and patience. In her wolf form, she is cold and predatory, preferring to utilize this form in combat, as it is stronger then her human form.
Likes: Sweets, spicy and chinese food, cold weather, Computer technology, Oriental music, dark places, books, Extravagant clothing, expensive jewelry, Libraries, tall buildings, Cats, and history.
Dislikes: Complex buildings, plain clothes, bitter food, being woken up early, mud and dirty places, noise and noisy people, Math, Obnoxious people, Computer viruses, book burning and any kind of censorship.
Animal: A Black cat she affectionatly calls "Analayla."
Bio:Carmella was born to a wealthy family in the suburbs of the city the Academy is in. As a little girl, she was spoiled and given nearly anything she wanted, within reason. She grew up, dressed in the most expensive clothes and wearing the most expensive jewelry. She went to school in a private boarding institution, where at her tenth year, she discovered her powers over ice and it's corruption of fire, frostfire. Shortly after this, she also discovered her her shape shifting abilities and used it to bully others into giving her what she wanted. When this was discovered, she was expelled from the boarding school. When her parents found out why she was expelled, they were at first frightented for the future of their daughter's education, but despite it all, she dedicated herself to study. Not of normal subjects, like math of literacy, but of ice magic and shape shifting, dedicating herself to becoming more powerful. After four years of this, She was discovered by the Academy, and taken in, being promised a continuation of her education. Carmella accepted it, though her parents had a less then stellar opinion of her perusing the subject of magic. However, Carmella convinced them that this was the key to her future. They reluctantly allowed her to pack her clothes and most treasured possessions and leave for the academy, with the one stipulation being that she return to them upon her graduation.
Theme: Peace theme
Combat theme
Short RP Sample: Y'all know me...maybe?
Last edited by Taigawa on Mon May 16, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon May 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Taigawa wrote:Student Application
Appearance: (Image)Normal, human form

(Image) Alternate form
Personality: Knowledgeable and Playful to those she knows, Carmella prefers to devote herself to study, and believes all problems can be solved with a good application of knowledge and patience. In her wolf form, she is cold and predatory, preferring to utilize this form in combat, as it is stronger then her human form.
Likes: Sweets, spicy and chinese food, cold weather, Computer technology, Oriental music, dark places, books, Extravagant clothing, expensive jewelry, Libraries, tall buildings, Cats, and history.
Dislikes: Complex buildings, plain clothes, bitter food, being woken up early, mud and dirty places, noise and noisy people, Math, Obnoxious people, Computer viruses, book burning and any kind of censorship.
Bio:Carmella was born to a wealthy family in the suburbs of the city the Academy is in. As a little girl, she was spoiled and given nearly anything she wanted, within reason. She grew up, dressed in the most expensive clothes and wearing the most expensive jewelry. She went to school in a private boarding institution, where at her tenth year, she discovered her powers over ice and it's corruption of fire, frostfire. Shortly after this, she also discovered her her shape shifting abilities and used it to bully others into giving her what she wanted. When this was discovered, she was expelled from the boarding school. When her parents found out why she was expelled, they were at first frightented for the future of their daughter's education, but despite it all, she dedicated herself to study. Not of normal subjects, like math of literacy, but of ice magic and shape shifting, dedicating herself to becoming more powerful. After four years of this, She was discovered by the Academy, and taken in, being promised a continuation of her education. Carmella accepted it, though her parents had a less then stellar opinion of her perusing the subject of magic. However, Carmella convinced them that this was the key to her future. They reluctantly allowed her to pack her clothes and most treasured possessions and leave for the academy, with the one stipulation being that she return to them upon her graduation.
Combat theme
Short RP Sample: Y'all know me
[/quote]

Both of us got our music from the Fietchers. Yes. :hug:
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 5:20 pm

(Image) Alternate form
Combat theme

Accepted, throw it in the Archive.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon May 16, 2016 5:26 pm

All these great Wizarding houses...and Soleil is like:

"...Rise?"
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:All these great Wizarding houses...and Soleil is like:

(Image)

"...Rise?"

Now all we have to do is wait for the Malfoys to show up!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon May 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

(Image)

"...Rise?"

With all the rich families in this RP, they'd fit right in. :lol2:
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Now all we have to do is wait for the Malfoys to show up!

With all the rich families in this RP, they'd fit right in. :lol2:

Right with the Einzbe- I mean Comnenii!

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon May 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Luminesa wrote:

(Image) Alternate form
Combat theme

Both of us got our music from the Fietchers. Yes. :hug:[/quote]
I love his oriental tracks.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon May 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Rhomaia wrote:

(Image)

"...Rise?"

The Von Kressel take some inspiration from the Malfoys and the Blacks. Very few. I promise I will make detailed post about them one day, or reveal more IC if Henry gets confronted by Ms. Hirsch.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Mon May 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Alex's house is supposed to be great ;_;

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Mon May 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Going out for tonight folks. Sorry.

Woodstovia wrote:Alex's house is supposed to be great ;_;

MAKE D'AUTRICHE GREAT AGAIN

The Isles of Lux
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Lux » Mon May 16, 2016 5:39 pm

What are ya waiting for Eisen?
Political Compass Ratings
    Economic Left/Right: -9.13
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

DEFCON levels.
    5: Lowest level of readiness for war.
    4: Increased intelligence level and strengthened security measures.
    3: Military on standby and ready to be mobilized or partially mobilized.
    2: Next step to nuclear war, total war.
    1: Nukes mobilized, nuclear war has commenced.
DEFCON level 3.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Rhomaia wrote:Going out for tonight folks. Sorry.

Woodstovia wrote:Alex's house is supposed to be great ;_;

MAKE D'AUTRICHE GREAT AGAIN

This is a private school for spellcasters essentially.
Obligatory Quotes below

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 16, 2016 5:48 pm

(Image)

"...Rise?"

Soph:
"OOOOOH! *insert the history of the family*"
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse