NATION

PASSWORD

2020: Survivors (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Holy German Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Tue May 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:The guard returns the salute. He than leans in and whispers "You'd best be careful, Putin is not in a good mood."

"Thanks for the heads-up," Abdullah says. He walks into the Kremlin, and sees a familiar man walking out of the dining room. "A--Assad?"

Assad turns when he hears the voice. "Abdullah?" Recognizing his best friend, he runs toward the Jordanian king, almost knocking him over in a brotherly hug. "You're alright! I missed you! Where the hell have you been?!"

"I've been . . . around." Abdullah's voice is muffled by Assad's hug. He pats Assad's back. "I'm here, OK? What's the matter? You're crying again."

"Putin . . . he . . . he's pretty much abandoned us."

"I heard rumors. I'm going to talk to him. You. Stay here, and don't cause any trouble."

"But . . . Abdullah . . . ?"

Abdullah rolls his eyes. "OK, come on. We'll see him together."

Putin sits in his office, rubbing his temple calmly. He has a headache, probably from the stress accumulated over the past weeks. He wants to retire to his home, but the demands of the country are to great. On his desk are a few papers with possible successors to Putin should he choose to resign. However, it would be an intense power struggle since Medvedev is seen as Putin's stooge and not a real canidate.
"A reigning party never censures itself, and the people have been tutored to vote under two senseless standards, gaudily painted over with the two words 'Federalist and Republican,' repeated, and repeated, without having any meaning, or conveying any information." - John Taylor

"What an impudent farce it is for the arrogant leader of a party to prate about equality, to call himself a democrat, the friend of that liberty which will never fall till ambitious men like himself make themselves, by arts always stale, yet always formidable, stronger than the laws." - Fisher Ames

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Tue May 24, 2016 6:41 pm

The United Holy German Reich wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
"Thanks for the heads-up," Abdullah says. He walks into the Kremlin, and sees a familiar man walking out of the dining room. "A--Assad?"

Assad turns when he hears the voice. "Abdullah?" Recognizing his best friend, he runs toward the Jordanian king, almost knocking him over in a brotherly hug. "You're alright! I missed you! Where the hell have you been?!"

"I've been . . . around." Abdullah's voice is muffled by Assad's hug. He pats Assad's back. "I'm here, OK? What's the matter? You're crying again."

"Putin . . . he . . . he's pretty much abandoned us."

"I heard rumors. I'm going to talk to him. You. Stay here, and don't cause any trouble."

"But . . . Abdullah . . . ?"

Abdullah rolls his eyes. "OK, come on. We'll see him together."

Putin sits in his office, rubbing his temple calmly. He has a headache, probably from the stress accumulated over the past weeks. He wants to retire to his home, but the demands of the country are to great. On his desk are a few papers with possible successors to Putin should he choose to resign. However, it would be an intense power struggle since Medvedev is seen as Putin's stooge and not a real canidate.

Abdullah salutes the guard at the door, and knocks. "President Putin? It's King Abdullah. May I have a word with you--Ow! Let go, Assad!"
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Putin sits in his office, rubbing his temple calmly. He has a headache, probably from the stress accumulated over the past weeks. He wants to retire to his home, but the demands of the country are to great. On his desk are a few papers with possible successors to Putin should he choose to resign. However, it would be an intense power struggle since Medvedev is seen as Putin's stooge and not a real canidate.

Abdullah salutes the guard at the door, and knocks. "President Putin? It's King Abdullah. May I have a word with you--Ow! Let go, Assad!"

"No, now please leave me alone." Putin tries to cover his tiredness with his usual stern manner.
"A reigning party never censures itself, and the people have been tutored to vote under two senseless standards, gaudily painted over with the two words 'Federalist and Republican,' repeated, and repeated, without having any meaning, or conveying any information." - John Taylor

"What an impudent farce it is for the arrogant leader of a party to prate about equality, to call himself a democrat, the friend of that liberty which will never fall till ambitious men like himself make themselves, by arts always stale, yet always formidable, stronger than the laws." - Fisher Ames

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"No, now please leave me alone." Putin tries to cover his tiredness with his usual stern manner.

"Please? I just want--Oh my God, I know, Assad!--we would like to talk to you about all this. I don't know what happened, but I want to fix it."
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Thu May 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:"No, now please leave me alone." Putin tries to cover his tiredness with his usual stern manner.

"Please? I just want--Oh my God, I know, Assad!--we would like to talk to you about all this. I don't know what happened, but I want to fix it."

"Ok, come in." Putin opens the door then sits back in his leather chair, staring blankly at Assasd and Abdullah. The bags under his eyes are clearly evident.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu May 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Ok, come in." Putin opens the door then sits back in his leather chair, staring blankly at Assasd and Abdullah. The bags under his eyes are clearly evident.

Assad doesn't say anything. He quickly notices all three of them look tired and sick, and he sits in a chair near Putin's desk.

Abdullah closes the door, and pulls a chair up to Putin's desk. He rubs his face, feeling like he'd been run over by a train a million times, repeatedly, and said, "Alright, Putin, what's the problem with Assad? I want both sides of the story."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:"Ok, come in." Putin opens the door then sits back in his leather chair, staring blankly at Assasd and Abdullah. The bags under his eyes are clearly evident.

Assad doesn't say anything. He quickly notices all three of them look tired and sick, and he sits in a chair near Putin's desk.

Abdullah closes the door, and pulls a chair up to Putin's desk. He rubs his face, feeling like he'd been run over by a train a million times, repeatedly, and said, "Alright, Putin, what's the problem with Assad? I want both sides of the story."

A jolt of energy rushes through Putin, and sk he sits up with confidence. "Assad just recently expressed diplomatic support for a country Russia is at war with! This I stab in the back by a member of the EA! I've asked Assad what side he is on, and he seems to be on Australia's side." Putin breathes heavily after this.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu May 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

A jolt of energy rushes through Putin, and sk he sits up with confidence. "Assad just recently expressed diplomatic support for a country Russia is at war with! This I stab in the back by a member of the EA! I've asked Assad what side he is on, and he seems to be on Australia's side." Putin breathes heavily after this.

Assad looks at Abdullah, who put his arms on the desk. The Jordanian is clearly torn. He looks at Assad, then Putin, and gives a long sigh. "I have to ask, Putin, remember during the Antarctica Skirmish, where England savagely attacked Syria and Australia abandoned us in our time of need? And then I went and told the Australians that I forgave them because Assad lived? I can understand why Assad has been backing Australia, and that's because he doesn't want them to end up like Syria in the Antarctica Skirmish. Do you think that's reasonable?"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat May 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Abdullah frowns. He had given Putin enough time to think about his response, and he wasn't going to repeat what he had said. "Putin? Your thoughts, please?"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat May 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Krugeristan wrote:Abdullah frowns. He had given Putin enough time to think about his response, and he wasn't going to repeat what he had said. "Putin? Your thoughts, please?"

Putin stands up. "I think that Assad is a damn coward with no true allegiance. He is a loose cannon who undermines me now to garner support for a rogue state such as Australia!" Putin slams his fist on the table. "Assad, renounce your statements or begone!"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun May 29, 2016 3:22 am

Krugeristan wrote:Abdullah frowns. He had given Putin enough time to think about his response, and he wasn't going to repeat what he had said. "Putin? Your thoughts, please?"

Putin stands up. "I think that Assad is a damn coward with no true allegiance. He is a loose cannon who undermines me now to garner support for a rogue state such as Australia!" Putin slams his fist on the table. "Assad, renounce your statements or begone!"

Abdullah glances at Assad, who is trying very hard to keep a straight face. "Don't you dare start crying," Abdullah ordered.

Assad isn't sure who to listen to: his friend or the multiple emotions mixing in his gut.

"Don't do it; you're just going to make things worse." Abdullah gripped Assad's arms. "Take a deep breath. Relax. Talk it out like a civilized human being instead of crying like a baby. You OK, now?"

Assad nodded, trying to hold everything back. "I'm sorry, Putin!" he says, bursting into tears again.

Abdullah flops in a chair, rubbing his face. "Dammit . . ."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:59 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Putin stands up. "I think that Assad is a damn coward with no true allegiance. He is a loose cannon who undermines me now to garner support for a rogue state such as Australia!" Putin slams his fist on the table. "Assad, renounce your statements or begone!"

Abdullah glances at Assad, who is trying very hard to keep a straight face. "Don't you dare start crying," Abdullah ordered.

Assad isn't sure who to listen to: his friend or the multiple emotions mixing in his gut.

"Don't do it; you're just going to make things worse." Abdullah gripped Assad's arms. "Take a deep breath. Relax. Talk it out like a civilized human being instead of crying like a baby. You OK, now?"

Assad nodded, trying to hold everything back. "I'm sorry, Putin!" he says, bursting into tears again.

"I'm right! This only proves it! Assad, take a side and stick with it damn it!" Putin is breathing heavily and has his eyebrows narrowed at Assad. His stance indicates he wishes to fight Assad, as he has his arms slightly raised.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:07 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"I'm right! This only proves it! Assad, take a side and stick with it damn it!" Putin is breathing heavily and has his eyebrows narrowed at Assad. His stance indicates he wishes to fight Assad, as he has his arms slightly raised.

"Both of you, relax!" Abdullah shouts. He senses Putin's desire to hurt Assad. "I know your strength. You hit him, you'll kill him. And Assad---" Abdullah stands in front of his friend for a moment, taking a breath. He shuts his eyes, before slapping Assad, hard, across the face.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:"I'm right! This only proves it! Assad, take a side and stick with it damn it!" Putin is breathing heavily and has his eyebrows narrowed at Assad. His stance indicates he wishes to fight Assad, as he has his arms slightly raised.

"Both of you, relax!" Abdullah shouts. He senses Putin's desire to hurt Assad. "I know your strength. You hit him, you'll kill him. And Assad---" Abdullah stands in front of his friend for a moment, taking a breath. He shuts his eyes, before slapping Assad, hard, across the face.

"Yes Abdullah, slap some sense into him!"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Yes Abdullah, slap some sense into him!"

Assad looks at Abdullah, the man he had thought was his friend. "Wha . . . What was that for?!"

Abdullah looks Assad in the eye. "We're not going to survive if you keep changing sides! You need to listen to people you trust instead of going off on your own crazy path! If you keep it up, we're done for!!!"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:"Yes Abdullah, slap some sense into him!"

Assad looks at Abdullah, the man he had thought was his friend. "Wha . . . What was that for?!"

Abdullah looks Assad in the eye. "We're not going to survive if you keep changing sides! You need to listen to people you trust instead of going off on your own crazy path! If you keep it up, we're done for!!!"

"Yes Assad, what Abdullah is saying makes sense! You must choose a side and stick with it till the end." Putin relaxes more.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"Yes Assad, what Abdullah is saying makes sense! You must choose a side and stick with it till the end." Putin relaxes more.

Tears run down Abdullah's face. "You're not my friend, Assad."

Assad pales. "What . . . ?"

The waterworks really turn on. "You're my best friend, dammit!" Abdullah gives Assad a brotherly hug. "I want you to trust me so you don't almost die again!"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:"Yes Assad, what Abdullah is saying makes sense! You must choose a side and stick with it till the end." Putin relaxes more.

The waterworks really turn on. "You're my best friend, dammit!" Abdullah gives Assad a brotherly hug. "I want you to trust me so you don't almost die again!"

Putin laughs and watches the grand display in front of him. He sits down again and smiles.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Putin laughs and watches the grand display in front of him. He sits down again and smiles.

"Geez, I didn't expect you to cry," Assad says. "That's my job. You're . . ." He pauses, and pats Abdullah's head. "It's OK. I trust you. Just---stop crying, man. You're gonna make me cry, too." He looks up at Putin. "You're smiling while he's crying! Shame on you! And right after I decide I'm sticking on your side."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Putin laughs and watches the grand display in front of him. He sits down again and smiles.

"Geez, I didn't expect you to cry," Assad says. "That's my job. You're . . ." He pauses, and pats Abdullah's head. "It's OK. I trust you. Just---stop crying, man. You're gonna make me cry, too." He looks up at Putin. "You're smiling while he's crying! Shame on you! And right after I decide I'm sticking on your side."

"What? This is quite a pretty display. I've seen stuff like this in Russian romance films!"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:29 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"What? This is quite a pretty display. I've seen stuff like this in Russian romance films!"

Assad glares at Putin. "That's a disgusting thought. Besides, I hate it when my wife makes me watch romance movies with her. They make me want to puke. I can't stand them." He has another thought. "I bet she's wondering where I am."

"Oh, please, Asma loves it when you're not there," Abdullah mutters.

"That's not true!"

"Well, you're not hogging the TV or hogging the bathroom or bribing the kids to track mud into the house!"

"You could be right about that."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:15 am

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:"What? This is quite a pretty display. I've seen stuff like this in Russian romance films!"

Assad glares at Putin. "That's a disgusting thought. Besides, I hate it when my wife makes me watch romance movies with her. They make me want to puke. I can't stand them." He has another thought. "I bet she's wondering where I am."

"That's not true!"

"Well, you're not hogging the TV or hogging the bathroom or bribing the kids to track mud into the house!"

Putin watches uncomfortably, hoping the conversation between Assad and Abdullah changes into something more productive.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:20 am

Krugeristan wrote:

"That's not true!"

Putin watches uncomfortably, hoping the conversation between Assad and Abdullah changes into something more productive.

This lasts for another five minutes.

"Are you done?" Assad asks.

"Yes. Let go."

"OK." Assad releases Abdullah, and turns to Putin. "So . . . what do you want us to do right now? In regards to Australia."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:24 am

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Putin watches uncomfortably, hoping the conversation between Assad and Abdullah changes into something more productive.

"Yes. Let go."

"OK." Assad releases Abdullah, and turns to Putin. "So . . . what do you want us to do right now? In regards to Australia."

"Let me handle it. If you want to donate some troops, of course I wouldn't refuse it. For now, we must focus on the Black Hand."

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 am

Krugeristan wrote:

"Yes. Let go."

"Let me handle it. If you want to donate some troops, of course I wouldn't refuse it. For now, we must focus on the Black Hand."

"We already know Vadker isn't part of the Black Hand, and we have no intent of placing him back to power," Assad said, "that's why I want him exiled to Syria."

Abdullah rubbed his face. "What I think is going on is that Assad is letting his personal relationship with Vadker get in the way of his political relationships with everything else. I don't think he has any support for the political system of Australia; he just wants his friend's safety. I certainly don't want there to be fighting between us and Russia, and while personal relationships are important, they can be . . . hindering. Does that explain everything, Putin?"

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse