NATION

PASSWORD

2020: Survivors (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:45 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker looks and says " why not full invasion or something it would bring them to the knees ". Vader looks at his General who brings out a full map of the country.

"We can't rush into invasion that quickly," Abdullah says, getting up to stand over the map. "It's tempting, I know, but Assad and I are trying to work things out diplomatically. If the Archigo of the Hellenic States doesn't comply with our demands, we'll go with military action." He looks at Putin, changing topic for a moment. "That was very rude, Mr. Putin. I know you ride bears and do all sorts of manly things, but at least show just a hint of compassion when your ally's father dies."
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:49 am

Vadker stares" diplomacy never works and we all know it ". His General points at the map" If we attack the capital they will surrender and listen to our demand sits the only way ".
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker stares" diplomacy never works and we all know it ". His General points at the map" If we attack the capital they will surrender and listen to our demand sits the only way ".

Assad raises his hand. "Where's the bathroom?"

"It's a bit too late, now," Abdullah said, "The Hellenic Archigo is waiting in a hotel in Damascus. Give us time, alright?"
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:54 am

Vadker says" down the hall on the right". The Genreal while angry agrees to wear and if they don't list me they are going go to have a missile barrage on they capital.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:59 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker says" down the hall on the right". The Genreal while angry agrees to wear and if they don't list me they are going go to have a missile barrage on they capital.

Abdullah holds up his hands. "Alright. Just . . . give us a little bit of time." He sits back down, not sure of what else to say, until he finally finds something. "I think one of the benefits to the UN being gone is that we can drill for oil in Antarctica. The Antarctic Treaty was disbanded after the trials."

Assad comes back from the bathroom. "It smells like a little girl's bedroom in there. You people overdid it with the cleaning stuff."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:00 am

"Australia still owns 25 percent of Antratica and there will be no mining in it." We want a little bit of the environment to survive".

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:04 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:"Australia still owns 25 percent of Antratica and there will be no mining in it." We want a little bit of the environment to survive".

"It's only twenty-five percent. The rest is available for drilling and mining." Abdullah leans back in his chair, trying to get comfortable.

Assad puts his head on the table. "In all seriousness, Vadker, Syria and Jordan have no oil, and we need a foothold in the oil market to have some kind of influence on the world stage."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:06 am

" it's the last undamaged part of the environment we can just destroy it for some oil imagine future generations will think it's just a myth". He looks at them" just think about it".

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:12 am

In Caracas, the leaders of Brazil, Cuba, Mexico, are waiting Guatemala for the SAS to arrive.

Colombia was strong, yet there was one thing the mighty Latin power lacked: allies, more specifically, foreign powers, ones across the sea type of allies. Soon enough, an alliance with mighty Russia would be secured. Yet Colombia needed more than just one.

To: Putin
When you are done with the meeting in Australia, I invite you to Caracas to discuss matters of alliance. Thank you for your consideration.

To: Australia
Both our nation's have mighty navies and are quite dominant in the pacific, aside from the navy of the United States. Therefore, I propose an alliance in which we co-advance and develop new technology. As well, a mutual defense pact and free trade agreement could be offered as well.

To: UK
Long ago, the Córdoba Caliphate took out your ally Portugal, and the Latino fatherland of Spain. Therefore I feel we both would make strong allies against the evil caliphate that has plagued the European continent for far too long.

To: Japan
Your nation is small, yet very powerful. Colombia is rich in natural resources and also quite strong militarily. Though we do not have technology as great as yours. Therefore, I offer a free trade agreement, mutual defense and also ask to purchase weapons from your nation.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:15 am

An ambassador sent out a message
Dear Columbia we will consider this alliance. We will need to get some things straight first. When we make our decision we will contact you.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:34 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:" it's the last undamaged part of the environment we can just destroy it for some oil imagine future generations will think it's just a myth". He looks at them" just think about it".

Assad snorts. "Uh, we didn't say we were taking your land. We're just drilling in the areas around it."

Abdullah folds his arms over his chest. "We've already thought about it. We can't let our economies suffer. What do you say, Putin? You already drill under the Arctic Ocean."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:40 am

Vadker looks at Assad and deposit answer. The General looks and answers " President Assad there is large oil deposits in South America is there not and as of right now they are rich for plucking".

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:48 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker looks at Assad and deposit answer. The General looks and answers " President Assad there is large oil deposits in South America is there not and as of right now they are rich for plucking".

"Then we'd be invading someone else's territory," Abdullah cuts in. He decides to play on their fears. "I thought you enviro-nuts were more concerned about the rain forests than a barren wasteland of snow."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:51 am

The General then nods in agreement" okay I see what you mean there". He also mentions " just try not to damage the landscape anyway let's get down to business we propose a pact".

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:58 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:The General then nods in agreement" okay I see what you mean there". He also mentions " just try not to damage the landscape anyway let's get down to business we propose a pact".

"I'll accept your pact if you let me and Assad drill off the coast of Antarctica." Abdullah grins at Vadker and the general. "How badly do you need us, that is the question."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:02 am

Vadker looks " mine of the coast all you want I've got to go lie down I think I'm going to be sick the General will finish talking to you". He runs out of the room. The General looks at Assad and Abdullah and says " we need you as allies we value your friendship and I want my home nation friends with my new one, I was born in Syria but my family left back when those terrorists groups were ravaging the area".
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:10 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker looks " mine of the coast all you want I've got to go lie down I think I'm going to be sick the General will finish talking to you". He runs out of the room. The General looks at Assad and Abdullah and says " we need you as allies we value your friendship and I want my home nation friends with my new one, I was born in Syria but my family left back when those terrorists groups were ravaging the area".

Abdullah sighs. "He's one of yours, Assad, you talk to him. I'm going to see if Vadker needs help."

Assad grins at the general. "Well, I didn't know that. I can't turn down a fellow Syrian." He holds out his hand. "We accept the pact."

Out in the hall, Abdullah is following Vadker. "Hey! Wait up!"

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:12 am

Vadker turns around and sees Abdullah. He stops and leans against the wall breathing slowly. " I can't handle it my father is dead ".

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:18 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker turns around and sees Abdullah. He stops and leans against the wall breathing slowly. " I can't handle it my father is dead ".

"I told you, it takes time." Abdullah offers him an embrace. "I know what you're going through, and at least you didn't have leadership thrust upon you when he died. That's the worst thing that could happen."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:20 am

Vadker nods and says " we should probably get back to the conference".

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:24 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker nods and says " we should probably get back to the conference".

"Assad already agreed to the pact. You can stay here and tell me anything you want. I think that's what you need is someone to talk to." He smiled. "Trust me."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:25 am

Vadker looks " Thankyou Andullah I consider you a good friend ". " it's just ever since our mother died he was the only one there for us and now he's gone I feel broken inside ".

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:31 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Vadker looks " Thankyou Andullah I consider you a good friend ". " it's just ever since our mother died he was the only one there for us and now he's gone I feel broken inside ".

"My mother's still alive, and Assad's relationship with his parents was shaky. He never got the chance to tell them how he really felt." Abdullah put his hand on Vadker's shoulder. "Consider yourself lucky; you had memories with your parents that will never go away."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:34 am

" I guess your right I feel a lot better ". Vadker stands up and stretches his back and neck.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:42 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:" I guess your right I feel a lot better ". Vadker stands up and stretches his back and neck.

Abdullah smirked, gave the Australian president a bro-hug, and was about to turn back to the conference when Assad burst out of the room, on his cell phone, yelling, "Whaddaya mean my cousin's pregnant again?!"

Abdullah sighs, frowning. "I really hope your family's not as dysfunctional as his."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse