NATION

PASSWORD

The Creators [OOC/Apps]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Sat May 07, 2016 10:25 pm

New American Peoples Republic wrote:-snip-

Not the OP, but have to say that the ability to make any mortal do anything strikes me as being a bit excessive. Although just my $0.02.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Isles of Lux
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isles of Lux » Sun May 08, 2016 4:17 am

New American Peoples Republic wrote:
Name: Thomas Armour
Realm: God of Greed
Secondary Realm: God of Manipulation(phycological)
Appearance: (Image)
Personality: naughty, charming, nice to around(despite his intentions)
Other: He can have any mortal do as he pleases, he wants all of Canvas to himself, his personal Army is made up of mortals who he gained control of and is called "Armour's Army", and his favorite show from the mortals are them fighting each other. His palace called " Armour's Palace" is located on a huge mountain that dips down to his underworld.
Have you read the rules?:Yes, I have
Prepare the Battle Cattle
Mortals don't see him in a suit, but in the Medieval classical outfit. Only other Gods see what he is actually wearing.

Also, mortals have not yet created televisions, so there are no television shows. And unless I misunderstood and you mean a different kind of show like a play or otherwise(which I am still not certain has been created) he can't exactly have a favorite show.
Political Compass Ratings
    Economic Left/Right: -9.13
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

DEFCON levels.
    5: Lowest level of readiness for war.
    4: Increased intelligence level and strengthened security measures.
    3: Military on standby and ready to be mobilized or partially mobilized.
    2: Next step to nuclear war, total war.
    1: Nukes mobilized, nuclear war has commenced.
DEFCON level 3.

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Sun May 08, 2016 5:44 am

Name: Uskan
Realm: Extinction
Secondary Realm: Dragons
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/98/5d/e1/985de14b5709fed1b39ec8d9eaa1934a.jpg
Personality: Normally a quite jovial God, there is little more than Uskan likes is a lake of ale, a warm fire and some good company. With a laugh said to shatter mountains and a sense of humour even larger than himself it isn't often one can escape Uskan's pranks and often cringey jokes should he put his mind to it.

However, whenever he ever willing takes one life he is like a shark sniffing blood. He is overcome with a an eternal bloodlust that sends him into a rage, in which he now must kill each and everyone one of those beings and thus rendering them extinct by his own hand before he returns to his usual good humoured self, or die trying. This dark side Uskan seeks to avoid as much as possible because of the complications it causes when trying to create a world. But he sees extinction as much a part of existence as any other force so generally thinks quite highly of himself.

As a way to compensate, Uskan formed beings in his own image to look after and guide mortal races should they desire it. His draconic children often spend there days in deep thought about the problems of the world.
Other: No
Have you read the rules?: Prepare the battle cattle.
Last edited by Onekawa-Nukanor on Mon May 09, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

New American Peoples Republic
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New American Peoples Republic » Sun May 08, 2016 7:20 am

The Isles of Lux wrote:
Other: He can have any mortal do as he pleases, he wants all of Canvas to himself, his personal Army is made up of mortals who he gained control of and is called "Armour's Army", and his favorite show from the mortals are them fighting each other. His palace called " Armour's Palace" is located on a huge mountain that dips down to his underworld.
Mortals don't see him in a suit, but in the Medieval classical outfit. Only other Gods see what he is actually wearing.

Also, mortals have not yet created televisions, so there are no television shows. And unless I misunderstood and you mean a different kind of show like a play or otherwise(which I am still not certain has been created) he can't exactly have a favorite show.

When I said show i just meant that he just likes to watch fighting, no plays or TV shows or movies. Just humans fighting wars. How about the mortal will have to sign a blood contact with their own free will.
Last edited by New American Peoples Republic on Sun May 08, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Sun May 08, 2016 8:52 am

This looks okay, but, if mortals can only see him in armour, would you mind giving us a reference to his planetary form? Other than that, he wouldn't be able to have his own underworld, since that realm is already taken, and having any mortal do as he pleases is a tad bit overpowered. Perhaps he can be charismatic though. Finally, Thomas Armour just isn't a very godly name, though I won't reject your app for this alone, it's just something to consider.
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Sun May 08, 2016 8:53 am

Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:Name: Uskan
Realm: Extinction
Secondary Realm: Dragons
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cas ... 0422010428
Personality: Normally a quite jovial God, there is little more than Uskan likes is a lake of ale, a warm fire and some good company. With a laugh said to shatter mountains and a sense of humour even larger than himself it isn't often one can escape Uskan's pranks and often cringey jokes should he put his mind to it.

However, whenever he ever willing takes one life he is like a shark sniffing blood. He is overcome with a an eternal bloodlust that sends him into a rage, in which he now must kill each and everyone one of those beings and thus rendering them extinct by his own hand before he returns to his usual good humoured self, or die trying. This dark side Uskan seeks to avoid as much as possible because of the complications it causes when trying to create a world. But he sees extinction as much a part of existence as any other force so generally thinks quite highly of himself.

As a way to compensate, Uskan formed beings in his own image to look after and guide mortal races should they desire it. His draconic children often spend there days in deep thought about the problems of the world.
Other: No
Have you read the rules?: Prepare the battle cattle.

Very nice! Welcome aboard!
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New American Peoples Republic » Sun May 08, 2016 9:01 am

Drakorvanyia wrote:

This looks okay, but, if mortals can only see him in armour, would you mind giving us a reference to his planetary form? Other than that, he wouldn't be able to have his own underworld, since that realm is already taken, and having any mortal do as he pleases is a tad bit overpowered. Perhaps he can be charismatic though. Finally, Thomas Armour just isn't a very godly name, though I won't reject your app for this alone, it's just something to consider.

This is the outfit that mortals see him in.

Alright, is it still okay for his palace to be in mountains without an underworld?

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Sun May 08, 2016 9:34 am

How do gods have children ? Are the children always fully divine even if they come from a mortal too ? What kind of abilities do they have ? Is it prohibited ?

Novsvacro
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Novsvacro » Sun May 08, 2016 10:49 am

Formerland wrote:How do gods have children ? Are the children always fully divine even if they come from a mortal too ? What kind of abilities do they have ? Is it prohibited ?

If you take my god's actions as precedent (Pharias), then the closest a deity can come to having a 'child' is to incarnate in the FORM of the creature. As in, the incarnate nature of the deity is illusory; fully divine, not at all mortal.
Last edited by Novsvacro on Sun May 08, 2016 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cuando el amor llega así, de esta manera,
uno no tiene la culpa
quererse no tiene horario
ni fecha en el calendario

Genetics undergrad. Basketball analytics nerd.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Sun May 08, 2016 10:51 am

Novsvacro wrote:
Formerland wrote:How do gods have children ? Are the children always fully divine even if they come from a mortal too ? What kind of abilities do they have ? Is it prohibited ?

If you take my god's actions as precedent (Pharias), then they closest a deity can come to having a 'child' is to incarnate in the FORM of creature. As in, the incarnate nature of the deity is illusory; fully divine, not at all mortal.

Didn't Thanatos have a daughter ?

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Formerland wrote:
Novsvacro wrote:If you take my god's actions as precedent (Pharias), then they closest a deity can come to having a 'child' is to incarnate in the FORM of creature. As in, the incarnate nature of the deity is illusory; fully divine, not at all mortal.

Didn't Thanatos have a daughter ?

Yeah, and Orcus got Liara pregnant.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Sun May 08, 2016 4:27 pm

The Great Devourer of All wrote:
Formerland wrote:Didn't Thanatos have a daughter ?

How do godly pregnancies work ? How do godly relationships work ? What powers do they get , like a subset of mine or their own dominion within my own . A combination of parents dominion ?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun May 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Formerland wrote:
The Great Devourer of All wrote:

How do godly pregnancies work ? How do godly relationships work ? What powers do they get , like a subset of mine or their own dominion within my own . A combination of parents dominion ?

I guess most of that is left to be determined by the individual RPer.

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Sun May 08, 2016 5:33 pm

How powerful can I go ? If I marry a mortal woman can she give birth to hoarfrost and fog ? Is that permitted . if so if like to do that .

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New American Peoples Republic » Sun May 08, 2016 5:50 pm

Secondary Realm: God of Manipulation (phycological)
Appearance: Image
Other: He can have any mortal do as he pleases(but the mortal will have to sign a blood contract voluntarily.), he wants all of Canvas to himself, his personal Army is made up of mortals who he gained control of and is called "Armour's Army", and his favorite show from the mortals are them fighting each other. His palace called " Armour's Palace" is located on a huge mountain.

Outfit Mortals see: Image
Last edited by New American Peoples Republic on Sun May 08, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Negros Island and the Visayan Region » Sun May 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Formerland wrote:How powerful can I go ? If I marry a mortal woman can she give birth to hoarfrost and fog ? Is that permitted . if so if like to do that .

Usually, when a god impregnates a mortal in fiction, the child will be a demigod. Demigods has the watered-down abilities of their god parent. This can range to telekinesis, magic and just pure intelligence/strength. The only difference is that the Demigods are mortals w/ powers and the Gods are, well, chronologically immortal.
The Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Technocratic Federation
Avance, Negrosanon!

The Great Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Boris M. Zakhaev
The Vice Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Sophia Poblador

TPC Rebel Crisis=VICTORY

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Sun May 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Negros Island and the Visayan Region wrote:
Formerland wrote:How powerful can I go ? If I marry a mortal woman can she give birth to hoarfrost and fog ? Is that permitted . if so if like to do that .

Usually, when a god impregnates a mortal in fiction, the child will be a demigod. Demigods has the watered-down abilities of their god parent. This can range to telekinesis, magic and just pure intelligence/strength. The only difference is that the Demigods are mortals w/ powers and the Gods are, well, chronologically immortal.

I was thinking in the case of the Greek god of northern winds , he had three sons and a daughter ( that I know of ) with a mortal woman and produced godly children . Hermes was granted immortality by a council of gods like Heracles so he doesn't really count . But as far as I can tell they were never demigods .

The Klausians
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Klausians » Sun May 08, 2016 10:02 pm

I like to believe that if Risum had a demi-god, that demi-god would be will ferrel
Last edited by The Klausians on Sun May 08, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equality is a social construct, in nature nothing is equal.

Academy of Villains- Millosm Lepida's theme- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XbLPYPbi1U

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Sun May 08, 2016 11:28 pm

Is anyone willing to give me a brief rundown on where the world is at right now?
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Negros Island and the Visayan Region » Mon May 09, 2016 3:43 am

Formerland wrote:
Negros Island and the Visayan Region wrote:

I was thinking in the case of the Greek god of northern winds , he had three sons and a daughter ( that I know of ) with a mortal woman and produced godly children . Hermes was granted immortality by a council of gods like Heracles so he doesn't really count . But as far as I can tell they were never demigods .

You can just RP it and make a mortal female give birth to your godly child. No need to follow the traditional Greek mythology's demigod rule
The Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Technocratic Federation
Avance, Negrosanon!

The Great Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Boris M. Zakhaev
The Vice Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Sophia Poblador

TPC Rebel Crisis=VICTORY

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Mon May 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Name: Garroth
Realm: God of Politics
Secondary Realm: God of Government
Appearance: Blond hair,Blue eyes,5"5
Personality: Garroth is pretty Hot-Headed he gets angry FAST he is serious about his Realm
Other: He has three Forms - Human,Weredolphin,Pelican
Have you read the rules?:yes prepare the motherfucking battle Cattle
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

Full Member of the International Space Federation

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon May 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Ok, I am leaving Zennus forever.

Instead I'll do this.

Name: Aeros
Realm: God of Air
Secondary Realm: God of the Skies
Appearance: Here
Personality: Aeros is normally as calm as a nice summer breeze but if you anger him enough his personality will become a hurricane.
Other: Aeros likes the cold.
Have you read the rules?: Prepare the Battle Cattle
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Wed May 11, 2016 11:00 am

Gurori wrote:Ok, I am leaving Zennus forever.

Instead I'll do this.

Name: Aeros
Realm: God of Air
Secondary Realm: God of the Skies
Appearance: Here
Personality: Aeros is normally as calm as a nice summer breeze but if you anger him enough his personality will become a hurricane.
Other: Aeros likes the cold.
Have you read the rules?: Prepare the Battle Cattle

I don't have authority to deny you but that kind of conflicts with mine , You can be my twin and be the god of the southern sky without conduct though because I'm only North .

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New American Peoples Republic » Wed May 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Name: Armorias
Secondary Realm: God of Manipulation (phycological)
Appearance: Image
Other: He can have any mortal do as he pleases(but the mortal will have to sign a blood contract voluntarily.), he wants all of Canvas to himself, his personal Army is made up of mortals who he gained control of and is called "Armour's Army", and his favorite show from the mortals are them fighting each other. His palace called " Armour's Palace" is located on a huge mountain.

Outfit Mortals see: Image

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Wed May 11, 2016 3:45 pm

New American Peoples Republic wrote:-snip-

Must you repost your app every eight posts?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse