NATION

PASSWORD

The Creators [OOC/Apps]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Mon May 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Taigawa wrote:I'll post as soon as I have a reason to. I'm honestly tierd of typing out posts, only for them to be completely ignored.

I will be speaking to you specifically during the meeting . Also icebite if they exist still .

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Wed May 18, 2016 12:59 pm

So, when is this meeting of the gods planned to happen?
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Wed May 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:So, when is this meeting of the gods planned to happen?

...Right now. Read the IC.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Wed May 18, 2016 2:39 pm

The Great Devourer of All wrote:
Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:So, when is this meeting of the gods planned to happen?

Well tickle me pink. I was expecting an announcement on this thread.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed May 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:
The Great Devourer of All wrote:

Well tickle me pink. I was expecting an announcement on this thread.

I announced it last week. :P You're more than welcome to have your god join in.
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Mon May 23, 2016 6:45 pm

So, I'm afraid that it's come to the point that I'm going to have to step down as OP of the thread. I'm not active, nor free enough to really be running this roleplay, as the lack of posts can testify. However, I really don't want this to die, and if you guys want, someone can step up and create their own thread, either continuing this story or beginning a new one entirely!

If you guys would rather continue to use this IC, and create an OOC, that would work as well! I just don't have the time to manage it anymore. I'm really sorry guys, but I hope that the ride has been fun up to this point!
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Mon May 23, 2016 8:27 pm

The world is so busy now . Everybody's busy . I think we all need to step back and handle the world before we handle nation states .

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:11 am

Drakorvanyia wrote:So, I'm afraid that it's come to the point that I'm going to have to step down as OP of the thread. I'm not active, nor free enough to really be running this roleplay, as the lack of posts can testify. However, I really don't want this to die, and if you guys want, someone can step up and create their own thread, either continuing this story or beginning a new one entirely!

If you guys would rather continue to use this IC, and create an OOC, that would work as well! I just don't have the time to manage it anymore. I'm really sorry guys, but I hope that the ride has been fun up to this point!

I would create another OOC, but I've got two RPs to lord over and I'm preparing to launch a third. I'd definitely be willing participate in any reincarnation or continuation of this RP, though.
Last edited by The Great Devourer of All on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:00 am

I'm working on another RP but is some people could help me get some rules and an APP format I could start one up.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:51 am

Hoo boy I posted that a long time ago. I am advertising that I will attempt to create another deity RP if there is sufficient interest. If you are around, see this, and want to participate just send me a telegram please.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse