NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High - IC III - Open!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Holy High - IC III - Open!

Postby Syrixces » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:03 am

Wow. Three ICs. Over 24,000 IC posts.

That's damn impressive.

Thanks to all my friends, allies, helpers, and loyal RPers who made this possible!

Thank you all, and have fun!

Raven

Raven sighed, pacing back and forth, visibly exhausted, stressed out, and completely sick and tired of the various types of bull shit he had been dealing with these last few hours. He rubbed his temples beneath his hood and bird's skull mask, wishing the migraine pounding through his skull would just leave him alone already. That damn stubborn dragon. If only he had listened! Raven knew he could fix his damn memory, if only he would sit tight, and quit fighting. He sighed once more, and walked over to the main group, grumbling, He pointed a finger at Patriah, and Hyperion, intentions, not the best.

Patriah, Hyperion. Go after him. Get him back, by force if necessary. Or convince Otohime to speak to her damn father. Lord knows, I did not need this shit. Not today.

Hyperion

Hyperion nodded, and hugged Nyx, disappearing in a flash of light, teleporting instantly to Ryujin's underwater palace, lighting up the water around him, as he floated silently through its watery chambers, the water vaporizing against his bright white form. He grimaced, searching fro his friend, and touched the wall of the coral palace, remembering the chemical formula.

That might come in hand later on.

Come on out, Ryujin-Sama. I just want to talk.

Thana-Green

Thana-Green stood silently in the corner, considering the dire events that had followed. He creaked forward slowly, and grimaced, clearly uncomfortable with the ongoing events.

This ashen, dead realm would not do.

Time to begin anew.

Thanatos

The ashes that had once been Thanatos scattered across the wind.

Gone, in the wind.
Last edited by Syrixces on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Theocretes
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 06, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Theocretes » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:17 am

Ianar got behind Adam and spoke with a suspicions tone...
"Hey Raph...or should I say Adam? What are you doing with her...?"
He spoke as if he didn't already know, and as if he stumbled onto the situation randomly
Last edited by Theocretes on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
POLITICAL COMPASS:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.13

5D POLITICAL TEST:
Communist Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 100%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 100%
Tribalism score: -100%
Liberalism score: 17%

Why can't you put 4 doors on a chicken coop?
because then it would be a chicken sedan! (My life is falling apart)

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:27 am

Syrixces wrote:Wow. Three ICs. Over 24,000 IC posts.

That's damn impressive.

Thanks to all my friends, allies, helpers, and loyal RPers who made this possible!

Raven

Raven sighed, pacing back and forth, visibly exhausted, stressed out, and completely sick and tired of the various types of bull shit he had been dealing with these last few hours. He rubbed his temples beneath his hood and bird's skull mask, wishing the migraine pounding through his skull would just leave him alone already. That damn stubborn dragon. If only he had listened! Raven knew he could fix his damn memory, if only he would sit tight, and quit fighting. He sighed once more, and walked over to the main group, grumbling, He pointed a finger at Patriah, and Hyperion, intentions, not the best.

Patriah, Hyperion. Go after him. Get him back, by force if necessary. Or convince Otohime to speak to her damn father. Lord knows, I did not need this shit. Not today.

Hyperion

Hyperion nodded, and hugged Nyx, disappearing in a flash of light, teleporting instantly to Ryujin's underwater palace, lighting up the water around him, as he floated silently through its watery chambers, the water vaporizing against his bright white form. He grimaced, searching fro his friend, and touched the wall of the coral palace, remembering the chemical formula.

Thana-Green

Thana-Green stood silently in the corner, considering the dire events that had followed. He creaked forward slowly, and grimaced, clearly uncomfortable with the ongoing events.

Time to begin anew.

Thanatos

Gone, in the wind.

RAVEN

Patriah agreed, and he followed behind Hyperion. However, as he was walking, he noticed something out the corner of his eye.

Joaquin was sitting against the corner of Thanakron's ruined palace, and he was rubbing his head. "...Ugh...my whole body hurts...and someone kicked me in the crotch too...Ugh..." he grumbled.

Patriah immediately ran by his side, as did Lux, when he heard him.

"Joaquin? Hey, man, are you alright?" Patriah asked.

"...Oh, I dunno...I've had my body used by my own Creator...who managed to embarrass me at the same time...my lips feel like I just kissed someone...hopefully not you...and somebody kicked me in the crotch. Yeah. I'm feeling just peachy, Dragon-Tail," he grumbled.

Lux's eyes widened, however, as knelt by Joaquin and began to heal some of his wounds. "...Wait...You are conscious...That means Adam..." he trailed-off, suddenly anxiously looking around the battlefield.

To add to the confusion, Hamiri had run behind the building to where Otohime had been crying, only to find she wasn't there. "...Um...guys?...Oto is missing, too," she called, stepping out from behind the building to tell Patriah.

"So is Charlotte," Rosalie piped-up, as she had finally noticed her brother Arael's despair, and Charlotte being missing from Cade's side.

Patriah quickly put two-and-two together, and he shook his head slowly. "He's just picking us off like flies..." he muttered.

"Worse part is if we try to do anything about it...your friends are going to be in even more trouble...Adam doesn't play fair..." Joaquin muttered bitterly. He genuinely wanted to do something now. He had been used to do terrible things, and he could still feel the extra anxiety that creating that storm had given him. Not to mention he had possibly been used to sexually assault someone, given the kiss that was still on his lips. Yet he knew if he tried to do something, things would only get worse.

But they had to do something...
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Theocretes
Ambassador

Postby Theocretes » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:26 am

Luminesa wrote:
Syrixces wrote:Wow. Three ICs. Over 24,000 IC posts.

That's damn impressive.

Raven

Hyperion

Thana-Green

Time to begin anew.

Thanatos

Gone, in the wind.

RAVEN

Patriah agreed, and he followed behind Hyperion. However, as he was walking, he noticed something out the corner of his eye.

Joaquin was sitting against the corner of Thanakron's ruined palace, and he was rubbing his head. "...Ugh...my whole body hurts...and someone kicked me in the crotch too...Ugh..." he grumbled.

"...Oh, I dunno...I've had my body used by my own Creator...who managed to embarrass me at the same time...my lips feel like I just kissed someone...hopefully not you...and somebody kicked me in the crotch. Yeah. I'm feeling just peachy, Dragon-Tail," he grumbled.

Lux's eyes widened, however, as knelt by Joaquin and began to heal some of his wounds. "...Wait...You are conscious...That means Adam..." he trailed-off, suddenly anxiously looking around the battlefield.

To add to the confusion, Hamiri had run behind the building to where Otohime had been crying, only to find she wasn't there. "...Um...guys?...Oto is missing, too," she called, stepping out from behind the building to tell Patriah.

"So is Charlotte," Rosalie piped-up, as she had finally noticed her brother Arael's despair, and Charlotte being missing from Cade's side.

Patriah quickly put two-and-two together, and he shook his head slowly. "He's just picking us off like flies..." he muttered.

"Worse part is if we try to do anything about it...your friends are going to be in even more trouble...Adam doesn't play fair..." Joaquin muttered bitterly. He genuinely wanted to do something now. He had been used to do terrible things, and he could still feel the extra anxiety that creating that storm had given him. Not to mention he had possibly been used to sexually assault someone, given the kiss that was still on his lips. Yet he knew if he tried to do something, things would only get worse.

Ianar turned visible, holding his sword to Zeuriels throat and pointing a fireball at Adam
"Now Adam...Put the girl down."
His voice took a serious and deadly tone, the demonic echo in his voice only adding to the intimidating sound of his voice
Ianar didn't know if slitting the Green Angels throat would kill him, but he was certain it would disable, or at least wound him
If he felt any sort of movement from Zeuriel that might make Ianar think he was about to try and break free.....
the ebon blade would taste the warm blood of the Angel
POLITICAL COMPASS:

5D POLITICAL TEST:

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:27 am

Theocretes wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
RAVEN

Ianar turned visible, holding his sword to Zeuriels throat and pointing a fireball at Adam
His voice took a serious and deadly tone, the demonic echo in his voice only adding to the intimidating sound of his voice
Ianar didn't know if slitting the Green Angels throat would kill him, but he was certain it would disable, or at least wound him
If he felt any sort of movement from Zeuriel that might make Ianar think he was about to try and break free.....

OOC: Theo, Zeruel has already left. And Ianar can't get to Adam's dimension without help.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Theocretes
Ambassador

Postby Theocretes » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:31 am

Luminesa wrote:
Theocretes wrote:Ianar turned visible, holding his sword to Zeuriels throat and pointing a fireball at Adam

OOC: Theo, Zeruel has already left. And Ianar can't get to Adam's dimension without help.

IM AN IDIOT

Ianar ran back to Rosalie, Lux, Joaquin and company
"THEY TOOK HER! I SAW IT!
We need to go after them!"

he was panting, and very excited....this was not good
Last edited by Theocretes on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
POLITICAL COMPASS:

5D POLITICAL TEST:

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:28 am

Charlotte simply shook her head at Mourir's words.

"I have never had the power to forgive. Only the power to avenge..."

She saw someone else appear, and turned in surprise.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:58 am

Charlia wrote:Charlotte simply shook her head at Mourir's words.

Adam, disguised as Lux, walked toward her, his eyes and wings glowing softly-but-eeriely in the dark. "Charlotte?...Why are you here? We have been looking for you..." he asked her, gently.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Charlotte simply shook her head at Mourir's words.

Adam, disguised as Lux, walked toward her, his eyes and wings glowing softly-but-eeriely in the dark. "Charlotte?...Why are you here? We have been looking for you..." he asked her, gently.

"Just leave me here, Lux," she said quietly. "It's no less than I deserve, now."

With all forgiveness disappeared, and all that's left is me...

Such a pitiful excuse for glory. A pathetic attempt at justice.

...this is where I belong now, isn't it?

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"Just leave me here, Lux," she said quietly. "It's no less than I deserve, now."

"Why would you say that, Charlotte? You know we love you..." he answered, walking toward her and stopping in front of her. "We want you to come back to us..." In the meantime, as he stood near her, he kept an eye on Mourir, who was watching him.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:22 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Just leave me here, Lux," she said quietly. "It's no less than I deserve, now."

"Why would you say that, Charlotte? You know we love you..." he answered, walking toward her and stopping in front of her. "We want you to come back to us..." In the meantime, as he stood near her, he kept an eye on Mourir, who was watching him.

"...I can't. I can't go back," she cried. "I can't ever go back! It's because... it's because I care about you all... That's why I have to do this..."

That's why I can't ever go back to the way I used to be.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"...I can't. I can't go back," she cried. "I can't ever go back! It's because... it's because I care about you all... That's why I have to do this..."

He knelt next to her, and he took her hand in his. "...But this is not what we want...We want you to be with us...We can help you, we can protect you. If you let us, we will keep you from disappearing...we can help you stop your suffering..." Of course Adam was skilled at mimicking Lux's gentle, sweet, almost-wispy tone.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...I can't. I can't go back," she cried. "I can't ever go back! It's because... it's because I care about you all... That's why I have to do this..."

He knelt next to her, and he took her hand in his. "...But this is not what we want...We want you to be with us...We can help you, we can protect you. If you let us, we will keep you from disappearing...we can help you stop your suffering..." Of course Adam was skilled at mimicking Lux's gentle, sweet, almost-wispy tone.

She pulled her hand away, crying out, "It's not me who needs protection!"

I can't hurt anyone else. I won't let myself hurt anyone else.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She pulled her hand away, crying out, "It's not me who needs protection!"

"...Why do you feel we need protecting?...You are the one who is hurting..." he reminded her. He then cocked his head to the side. "...Are you afraid of me, Charlotte?" he asked.
-Alan Jackson

Theocretes
Ambassador

Postby Theocretes » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:38 pm

After a quick conversation with Joaquin, Ianar walked away hands in his pockets
Slightly depressed, but not too bad he walked for 10 minutes in one direction until he was left all to himself
He sat down and looked at the sky, and watched the clouds drift past, casting thin shadows on the hills, lotting out the sun and tinting the world a sickly gray
He mulled on what he could have done...he though about how he just stood there, when adam took her
Again, nobody knew how much Ianar regretted.....but he was alone
He bagan to sing, starting soft and slowly letting his voice get louder and louder
It was a pained song, emotion intertwined within it
His voice wavered with the thoughts going through his head
He sang a song, fit for the moment
Radiohead's "creep" filled the air around him
He had no guitar, he had no band
But it didn't matter, because Ianar...was in a world of his own.
Last edited by Theocretes on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
POLITICAL COMPASS:

5D POLITICAL TEST:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She pulled her hand away, crying out, "It's not me who needs protection!"

"...Why do you feel we need protecting?...You are the one who is hurting..." he reminded her. He then cocked his head to the side. "...Are you afraid of me, Charlotte?" he asked.

"No, I'm not afraid of you," she whispered. "It's you who should be afraid of me... Everyone I love dies. It's only a matter of time..."

If I believed in curses...

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"No, I'm not afraid of you," she whispered. "It's you who should be afraid of me... Everyone I love dies. It's only a matter of time..."

"No, Charlotte...I am not afraid of you...Do not be afraid. I will not die...I simply do not want you to be alone..." he told her, gently.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"No, I'm not afraid of you," she whispered. "It's you who should be afraid of me... Everyone I love dies. It's only a matter of time..."

"No, Charlotte...I am not afraid of you...Do not be afraid. I will not die...I simply do not want you to be alone..." he told her, gently.

"...It's a nice sentiment," she said quietly, "but unnecessary. I've been alone for a long time, Lux. And the times that I was closest to another were the times I'd never felt more alone. Just leave me here, please. It's nothing I don't deserve for the things I've done."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"...It's a nice sentiment," she said quietly, "but unnecessary. I've been alone for a long time, Lux. And the times that I was closest to another were the times I'd never felt more alone. Just leave me here, please. It's nothing I don't deserve for the things I've done."

"...Perhaps you have never fallen in love with the right person, Charlotte...Could that possibly be it?" Lux asked, with a shy smile.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...It's a nice sentiment," she said quietly, "but unnecessary. I've been alone for a long time, Lux. And the times that I was closest to another were the times I'd never felt more alone. Just leave me here, please. It's nothing I don't deserve for the things I've done."

"...Perhaps you have never fallen in love with the right person, Charlotte...Could that possibly be it?" Lux asked, with a shy smile.

She shook her head, eyes wide with something resembling revulsion.

"I wasn't talking about love, Lux..." You're so innocent sometimes...

"Not real love, anyway." She stared at the obsidian ground beneath, and sighed. "I just don't want to hurt anyone else. Please, please, just go... before you get hurt, too."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:20 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She shook her head, eyes wide with something resembling revulsion.

"Not real love, anyway." She stared at the obsidian ground beneath, and sighed. "I just don't want to hurt anyone else. Please, please, just go... before you get hurt, too."

"...Well...I do not mind if I am hurt, Charlotte...If I am hurt protecting you, then I am happy..." he told her, thinking of what Lux would say in that sort of situation. At the same time, Adam thought about the little Angel, and how self-sacrificing he was.

What a sweet, giving little creature...Only I wonder, now...if I do approach him, how much would he be willing to give?

Thus, deep underneath the disguise as Lux, Adam began thinking of terrible things. He was simply quite good at hiding those thoughts, behind Lux's gentle, moon-like eyes.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:She shook her head, eyes wide with something resembling revulsion.

"...Well...I do not mind if I am hurt, Charlotte...If I am hurt protecting you, then I am happy..." he told her, thinking of what Lux would say in that sort of situation. At the same time, Adam thought about the little Angel, and how self-sacrificing he was.

What a sweet, giving little creature...Only I wonder, now...if I do approach him, how much would he be willing to give?

Thus, deep underneath the disguise as Lux, Adam began thinking of terrible things. He was simply quite good at hiding those thoughts, behind Lux's gentle, moon-like eyes.
"...Stop it, Lux," she muttered. "Just stop. I can't go back. If it takes throwing myself into the lake of fire for that to sink in, then so be it. I certainly don't want to do that, but I will if you don't just go home without me. Tell Cade that I'm sorry, and I love him. And that's why I can't go back."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"...Stop it, Lux," she muttered. "Just stop. I can't go back. If it takes throwing myself into the lake of fire for that to sink in, then so be it. I certainly don't want to do that, but I will if you don't just go home without me. Tell Cade that I'm sorry, and I love him. And that's why I can't go back."

He stared at her sadly, for a moment, wondering what he could possibly say to her for her to listen. She was determined to kill herself, to make herself suffer for things she had not even done...

Of course, Adam loved this.

But "Lux" did not. "Lux" bowed his head and stared at the ground. "...I cannot leave you, Charlotte...I cannot leave you in this place where I have suffered...I would never wish this on anyone, and I cannot go home and tell Cade you are leaving him. Please listen to me, Charlotte...If you truly do care for me, please listen to me!" he implored her.
-Alan Jackson

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...Stop it, Lux," she muttered. "Just stop. I can't go back. If it takes throwing myself into the lake of fire for that to sink in, then so be it. I certainly don't want to do that, but I will if you don't just go home without me. Tell Cade that I'm sorry, and I love him. And that's why I can't go back."

He stared at her sadly, for a moment, wondering what he could possibly say to her for her to listen. She was determined to kill herself, to make herself suffer for things she had not even done...

But "Lux" did not. "Lux" bowed his head and stared at the ground. "...I cannot leave you, Charlotte...I cannot leave you in this place where I have suffered...I would never wish this on anyone, and I cannot go home and tell Cade you are leaving him. Please listen to me, Charlotte...If you truly do care for me, please listen to me!" he implored her.

She lifted her head wearily, and stared at him with dull eyes.

"What, Lux?" she finally said. "What more is there to say?"

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Charlia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She lifted her head wearily, and stared at him with dull eyes.

"What, Lux?" she finally said. "What more is there to say?"

"...You cannot hurt yourself like this...This is not what God would want you to do...This is not what you were created to do...You have a good, loving heart, and you want others to be happy...but this is not where you are supposed to be...You may think you are evil, but you are not..." He began to tear, and he hugged Charlotte to him, desperate to protect her.
-Alan Jackson

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse