NATION

PASSWORD

2016; IC Now with Sugar

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:00 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Australia says try anything Syria and you won't like it. We don't want war but your making problems for everyone we are,still interested in a trade agreement though. ( this would mean my allies can't attack you)

Assad is unnerved at this coming from Australia. "You're hostile, but so friendly, towards my country. Why is that?" Assad asks in a letter to Australia's prime minister.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:02 pm

The United Holy German Reich wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
"Sir, your actions in Cyprus remind me too much of what happened in Syria and Libya. Do you have a man who could lead Cyprus once you have booted out the Turks?"

Yes, a member of the German NSDAP in Berlin has been selected to lead the country, which will be a vassal state of the 4th Reich after the war has been won.

"Do the Cypriots want that?"
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

The United Holy German Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Russian-America wrote:
Kremlin
Moscow, Russia

Supreme General of the Russian Federation Vladimir Dmitriev was sitting at his desk, browsing his computer and looking at some of the recent headlines that were on the screen displaying the most recent news. The Supreme General stood up from his desk and shook his head while walking to a nearby desk. He picked up the pitcher of water and poured some water in to the glass. He picked up the glass of water proceeding to drink it. He sat down the glass and walked to the coat-rack in his office. He picked up his jacket which had his impressive ribbon-bar that had many medals displayed on it and slid it on to his body while proceeding to button it up. He walked out his office which had two FSB guards in dress uniforms armed with AK-103's posted outside always. They walked with him as he left the office. He proceeded to walk to a nearby room. He twisted the handle on the door and opened it. He walked in to the room which had awaiting Russian press. A triumph of music marked his entrance and the press clapped as he entered. The Supreme General walked to the Podium and begun speaking in Russian to the world.

"Greetings. Among the severe conflict that we are seeing in the world at this very moment, we are calling for calm due to the fact that we do not need war. Regimes that promote a reign of violence will be met with violence from the Russian Federation. Following the conclusion of this speech. Russian armed forces will be put on the highest alert since the Cold War. In the face of warmongers, we will show to the world that the Russian Federation shall protect World Peace and bring a end to warmongers through any means necessary and I mean that as the leader of this country. We are calling on all nations to attend a conference that the Russian Federation will be holding in Moscow. Hopefully in this conference we can set aside our differences and bring a end to the war we are seeing across the Globe."

Supreme General of the Russian Federation Vladimir Dmitriev proceeded to walk away from the Podium, going through the door he entered as he headed back to his office. He knew that he had to prepare himself for the Conference to come.

Germany will attend this conference instead of the one proposed by the US.
"A reigning party never censures itself, and the people have been tutored to vote under two senseless standards, gaudily painted over with the two words 'Federalist and Republican,' repeated, and repeated, without having any meaning, or conveying any information." - John Taylor

"What an impudent farce it is for the arrogant leader of a party to prate about equality, to call himself a democrat, the friend of that liberty which will never fall till ambitious men like himself make themselves, by arts always stale, yet always formidable, stronger than the laws." - Fisher Ames

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Yes, a member of the German NSDAP in Berlin has been selected to lead the country, which will be a vassal state of the 4th Reich after the war has been won.

Of course, we are their liberators!
"A reigning party never censures itself, and the people have been tutored to vote under two senseless standards, gaudily painted over with the two words 'Federalist and Republican,' repeated, and repeated, without having any meaning, or conveying any information." - John Taylor

"What an impudent farce it is for the arrogant leader of a party to prate about equality, to call himself a democrat, the friend of that liberty which will never fall till ambitious men like himself make themselves, by arts always stale, yet always formidable, stronger than the laws." - Fisher Ames

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Of course, we are their liberators!

This sends a chill up Assad's spine. The Americans had said that about Libya, and he knew how well that turned out. He swallows hard, still holding onto the phone without a reasonable answer.

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:13 pm

The US sends thousands of F-35 and M-2 abrams to Turkey and declares war on the UK for violationg NATO and atttacking another member. The US calls for all NATO powers to jlin with them against the aggresors. President Trump cancels his trip to Geneva and flies to Moscow to meet with president Putin. The US grees to Austrailia's request and cancels its attack of Taiwan. The US gives the turks 5 nukes and starts setting up a nuculear map. The US promises to keep Assad safe if russia allies with them.
The US will not attend the conference but will be in Moscow to meet with the leader alone. The US also declares war on the facist reigme of Germany.
Last edited by Heidelski on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Heidelski wrote:The US sends thousands of F-35 and M-2 abrams to Turkey and declares war on the UK for violationg NATO and atttacking another member. The US calls for all NATO powers to jlin with them against the aggresors. President Trump cancels his trip to Geneva and flies to Moscow to meet with president Putin. The US grees to Austrailia's request and cancels its attack of Taiwan. The US gives the turks 5 nukes and starts setting up a nuculear map. The US promises to keep Assad safe if russia allies with them.

Assad is keeping his fingers crossed now.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Of course, we are their liberators!

This sends a chill up Assad's spine. The Americans had said that about Libya, and he knew how well that turned out. He swallows hard, still holding onto the phone without a reasonable answer.

Assad, you are in no position to make demands or threats.

Longbridge
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Longbridge » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Krugeristan wrote:Assad is growing annoyed with other nations getting too close to his airspace. He phones the British leader saying, "Do us all a favor, and keep your militaries away from my coast!"

The Times

Victorian

William Austin gets a call from Assad, and then he texts him, saying "Sir, with all due respect, this is merely to protect the rightful British territory in Cyprus. Also, Britannia is more than obliged to help anti-government rebels in your territory. Good day, sir."

On the island of Cyprus, the 1st Armored Brigade had held down the fort, and thus began the next wave of attack. On the morning of the 9th of March, they burst out of Larnaca and headed on the A2 road toward the Turkish border. General John Winston led the British attack.

The Turkish defenses, surprised at a counter attack, were meager at best. The old T-72s and 155mm field guns were too slow and weakly armed to penetrate the Challenger IIs while the rifled, precise cannons of the Challengers forced them to give way. The Turkish border defenses were an abject failure, and faced massive losses. By the end of the first day, the 1st Royal Armored Brigade had reached Sotira and was closing in on the port city of Aya Napia fast. Winston had scored a tremendous victory, yet, he knew he needed more.

With just 6,000 troops and 15 warships (5 destroyers, 5 cruisers, 5 submarines and support ships) manning Cyprus, the British government is hurriedly transporting more troops to reinforce and stabilize the British territory. Around 50,000 Elite troops known as the 3rd Armored Corps are being sent as well as 30 more warships. This is to ensure total dominance.

On the sea, a decisive naval battle occurred. The submarines of the English, after a routine patrol, came into contact with a large squadron of 12 Turkish destroyers. And so, they struck. Most of them launched their spearhead torpedoes and scored hits, sinking 5 of the Destroyers and damaging another 3. The subs then radioed the surface ships to finish the Turks off, and so...

The 5 cruisers, as the destroyers were necessary to keep the port of Larnaca secure, rushed forward toward the battered, confused Turks. The Brits immediately launched several missiles and fast torpedo runs, sinking all three of the damaged and confused Turkish destroyers and severely damaging the remaining four. Much of the equipment on the enemy ships was already malfunctioned, and so, it was merely entirely destroyed.

English Losses:
178 Killed
400 Wounded
78 Aircraft Lost
2 Tanks Destroyed
11 Armored Vehicles Destroyed
2 Cruisers Damaged

Turkish Losses:
4,500 Killed
2,000 Wounded
300 Captured
189 Aircraft Lost
101 Tanks Destroyed
72 Armored Vehicles Destroyed
12 Destroyers Sunk

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Careful, Germany. Assad, don't piss me off. I will not have this killing civilians.
The US a=has sent superbombers to attack the transports and the fleets of the atlantic have been dispatched. The US is sending thousands of troops to the virgin islands.
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Longbridge
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Longbridge » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:21 pm

Heidelski wrote:The US sends thousands of F-35 and M-2 abrams to Turkey and declares war on the UK for violationg NATO and atttacking another member. The US calls for all NATO powers to jlin with them against the aggresors. President Trump cancels his trip to Geneva and flies to Moscow to meet with president Putin. The US grees to Austrailia's request and cancels its attack of Taiwan. The US gives the turks 5 nukes and starts setting up a nuculear map. The US promises to keep Assad safe if russia allies with them.
The US will not attend the conference but will be in Moscow to meet with the leader alone. The US also declares war on the facist reigme of Germany.

The Times

The Pitiful Fool

After the US hastily declared war on the U.K., a blockade both militarily and economically was set up. All trade and financial interaction was immediately ended, ending the streams of imports that America received from Britain. In the sea, nearly all available submarines and nuclear cruisers were deployed along Britain's cost, forming an impenetrable blockade.

Longbridge
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Longbridge » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:23 pm

OoC: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SEND TROOPS ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ATLANTIC TO TURKEY. YOU DONT CONTROL THE NAVAL SPACE OR THE AIRSPACE
AND YOU CANT JUST GIVE THEM NUKES CROSS THE ATLANTIC EITHER YOU FOOL
Last edited by Longbridge on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Heidelski wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Assad, you are in no position to make demands or threats.

Careful, Germany. Assad, don't piss me off. I will not have this killing civilians.
The US a=has sent superbombers to attack the transports and the fleets of the atlantic have been dispatched. The US is sending thousands of troops to the virgin islands.

USA, have you declared war on me?

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

"I know . . ." he says, his blood running cold. "Please, don't misinterpret me. I'm only asking you avoid my territory."

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Heidelski wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Assad, you are in no position to make demands or threats.

Assad has been mentally pushed into a corner by almost every nation.

Russian-America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-America » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:29 pm

The Kremlin
Supreme General of the Russian Federation Vladimir Dmitriev was inspecting his assistant pin his medals to his dress uniform in preparation for the evenings meetings and the huge conference while another Assistant laid out some medals that Vladimir could award to some leaders. Vladimir begun speaking "Thank you for laying out these medals. Hopefully we can pacify these idiots with some eyecandy. After-all, what world-leader doesn't like a bit of bling on their tuxedo?" and then proceeded to finish with a wink towards the Assistant. The Assistant replied "Oh yes sir, that's a very good idea." and Vladimir stared at the Assistant and proceeded to walk towards him. He slapped the Assistants face as hard as he could and shouted, "THAT'S SUPREME GENERAL TO YOU. YOU WORK FOR ME. I'M NOT "SIR", DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" and the Assistant recoiled back, he quickly walked out as he begun sobbing. Vladimir turned to the other Assistant who quickly got back to pinning medals on the Supreme Generals uniform. Vladimir muttered under his breath, "Little bitches." and then walked to his pitcher once again, picking it up. He poured himself another round of water. He picked up the glass of water, drinking it all in one gulp. He picked up his phone and proceeded to call the Syrian leader Assad, a old friend of the Regime and country.

The Kremlin's Conference Room
In the Conference room was many press officials and many cameras and flags and tables set up to represent the various countries that were attending the conference. Pavel Tkatchuk was a Press Official or so the people in the room thought. He was actually a FSB official who was under-cover and armed with a concealed Makarov under his PRESS jacket. He looked around the room as he pretended to be setting up the camera. The Supreme General had been paranoid for some time over rumors of assassination among his inner circle and he wasn't willing to take any chances at the Conference. It'd have the biggest security that the Russian Government could afford without going over budget.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Longbridge wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:Assad is growing annoyed with other nations getting too close to his airspace. He phones the British leader saying, "Do us all a favor, and keep your militaries away from my coast!"

The Times

Victorian

William Austin gets a call from Assad, and then he texts him, saying "Sir, with all due respect, this is merely to protect the rightful British territory in Cyprus. Also, Britannia is more than obliged to help anti-government rebels in your territory. Good day, sir."

On the island of Cyprus, the 1st Armored Brigade had held down the fort, and thus began the next wave of attack. On the morning of the 9th of March, they burst out of Larnaca and headed on the A2 road toward the Turkish border. General John Winston led the British attack.

The Turkish defenses, surprised at a counter attack, were meager at best. The old T-72s and 155mm field guns were too slow and weakly armed to penetrate the Challenger IIs while the rifled, precise cannons of the Challengers forced them to give way. The Turkish border defenses were an abject failure, and faced massive losses. By the end of the first day, the 1st Royal Armored Brigade had reached Sotira and was closing in on the port city of Aya Napia fast. Winston had scored a tremendous victory, yet, he knew he needed more.

With just 6,000 troops and 15 warships (5 destroyers, 5 cruisers, 5 submarines and support ships) manning Cyprus, the British government is hurriedly transporting more troops to reinforce and stabilize the British territory. Around 50,000 Elite troops known as the 3rd Armored Corps are being sent as well as 30 more warships. This is to ensure total dominance.

On the sea, a decisive naval battle occurred. The submarines of the English, after a routine patrol, came into contact with a large squadron of 12 Turkish destroyers. And so, they struck. Most of them launched their spearhead torpedoes and scored hits, sinking 5 of the Destroyers and damaging another 3. The subs then radioed the surface ships to finish the Turks off, and so...

The 5 cruisers, as the destroyers were necessary to keep the port of Larnaca secure, rushed forward toward the battered, confused Turks. The Brits immediately launched several missiles and fast torpedo runs, sinking all three of the damaged and confused Turkish destroyers and severely damaging the remaining four. Much of the equipment on the enemy ships was already malfunctioned, and so, it was merely entirely destroyed.

English Losses:
178 Killed
400 Wounded
78 Aircraft Lost
2 Tanks Destroyed
11 Armored Vehicles Destroyed
2 Cruisers Damaged

Turkish Losses:
4,500 Killed
2,000 Wounded
300 Captured
189 Aircraft Lost
101 Tanks Destroyed
72 Armored Vehicles Destroyed
12 Destroyers Sunk

A near-nervous wreck, Assad puts his head on the desk, sending the British leader a text saying, "Kindly stay out of my business, and I'll stay out of yours."

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Russian-America wrote:The Kremlin
Supreme General of the Russian Federation Vladimir Dmitriev was inspecting his assistant pin his medals to his dress uniform in preparation for the evenings meetings and the huge conference while another Assistant laid out some medals that Vladimir could award to some leaders. Vladimir begun speaking "Thank you for laying out these medals. Hopefully we can pacify these idiots with some eyecandy. After-all, what world-leader doesn't like a bit of bling on their tuxedo?" and then proceeded to finish with a wink towards the Assistant. The Assistant replied "Oh yes sir, that's a very good idea." and Vladimir stared at the Assistant and proceeded to walk towards him. He slapped the Assistants face as hard as he could and shouted, "THAT'S SUPREME GENERAL TO YOU. YOU WORK FOR ME. I'M NOT "SIR", DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" and the Assistant recoiled back, he quickly walked out as he begun sobbing. Vladimir turned to the other Assistant who quickly got back to pinning medals on the Supreme Generals uniform. Vladimir muttered under his breath, "Little bitches." and then walked to his pitcher once again, picking it up. He poured himself another round of water. He picked up the glass of water, drinking it all in one gulp. He picked up his phone and proceeded to call the Syrian leader Assad, a old friend of the Regime and country.

The Kremlin's Conference Room
In the Conference room was many press officials and many cameras and flags and tables set up to represent the various countries that were attending the conference. Pavel Tkatchuk was a Press Official or so the people in the room thought. He was actually a FSB official who was under-cover and armed with a concealed Makarov under his PRESS jacket. He looked around the room as he pretended to be setting up the camera. The Supreme General had been paranoid for some time over rumors of assassination among his inner circle and he wasn't willing to take any chances at the Conference. It'd have the biggest security that the Russian Government could afford without going over budget.

Assad receives the call from the Russian Supreme General, and is fairly impressed. He didn't trust the new leader as much as he had Vladimir Putin (whom Assad hoped was enjoying his retirement), but if Russia was still friendly with Syria, he needed all the help he could get, as many of the other nations were needlessly threatening him.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:37 pm

The Fuhrer Bunker, Berlin
Frank Franz was tired. The almost constant job of running the country had worn him out. With the news that the USA had declared war on the UK, his stress had grown even more. Yet he still wasn't about to retire for a respite. Hurriedly, he organized national militia units, also known as Volkssturm, to be stationed at major cities and critical instalations around the Reich. Army units were to valuable to garrison these places. With the navy, he placed most of the submarines in his possession under the command of his ally the UK, and most of his fighters as well. He would handle the coming ground war, the UK could take the rest.

Franz then thought of the other countries in the world. Taiwan was no longer a threat. The 500 planes in Manila he had sent awhile back were recalled to Germany. The Arabian Federation, he hoped, would embargo the US. Russia, he hoped, would join him in the crusade against US Imperialism.

One thing was certain, war in Europe was coming, and when it did, Germany would be master of Europe.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:Australia says try anything Syria and you won't like it. We don't want war but your making problems for everyone we are,still interested in a trade agreement though. ( this would mean my allies can't attack you)

Assad is unnerved at this coming from Australia. "You're hostile, but so friendly, towards my country. Why is that?" Assad asks in a letter to Australia's prime minister.

It's because your hostile to our allies but we have nothing against you but we would like an alliance plus we need influence in the nations of your area
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:41 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

It's because your hostile to our allies but we have nothing against you but we would like an alliance plus we need influence in the nations of your area

Are you on the side of the US or me?

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:42 pm

After hearing that the US has declared war on UK .Australia while very good allies with the U.K. And US they don't want a battle on their doorstep but the invasion of Indonesia was successful and a the population were give. New homes and the countries economy was fixed.

Australia is as of right now dealing with South Pacific countries since there economies re falling apart. They don't take the countries over but give them better functioning governments.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:43 pm

For all European countries fighting the US, I propose a new alliance. If you are interested, join my new "European Alliance".

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

Australia has struck a deep, personal nerve within Assad. "The Syrian War is over," he growls. "I want your nations to stop being hostile towards me. The whole bloody mess started because you simply didn't like me. I want to be a staple nation in my region, but if you continue these personal attacks on me, you'll get no deals."

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:It's because your hostile to our allies but we have nothing against you but we would like an alliance plus we need influence in the nations of your area

Australia has struck a deep, personal nerve within Assad. "The Syrian War is over," he growls. "I want your nations to stop being hostile towards me. The whole bloody mess started because you simply didn't like me. I want to be a staple nation in my region, but if you continue these personal attacks on me, you'll get no deals."

Australia wants a friendship with Syria an alliance plus we have an application for you to be part of project Genesis you just need to contact us and place funding in it

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse