NATION

PASSWORD

2016; IC Now with Sugar

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Holy German Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Franz knees Maher, before rolling to the side. He wipes blood off his face, now thoroughly bloodied.

"You're hurting my brother!" Assad screams.

If he gave up, his pain would stop.
(OOC: It is Franz's face that is bloodied, not Maher's. Sorry, I should have made it more clear)
Last edited by The United Holy German Reich on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A reigning party never censures itself, and the people have been tutored to vote under two senseless standards, gaudily painted over with the two words 'Federalist and Republican,' repeated, and repeated, without having any meaning, or conveying any information." - John Taylor

"What an impudent farce it is for the arrogant leader of a party to prate about equality, to call himself a democrat, the friend of that liberty which will never fall till ambitious men like himself make themselves, by arts always stale, yet always formidable, stronger than the laws." - Fisher Ames

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:34 pm

The United Holy German Reich wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
"You're hurting my brother!" Assad screams.

If he gave up, his pain would stop.
(OOC: It is Franz's face that is bloodied, not Maher's. Sorry, I should have made it more clear)

"He doesn't give up! That's the problem. Just leave him alone!"
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:If he gave up, his pain would stop.

No, I will fight him until I win and prove that I am the bigger man! I won't let the instigator of the fight win!
"A reigning party never censures itself, and the people have been tutored to vote under two senseless standards, gaudily painted over with the two words 'Federalist and Republican,' repeated, and repeated, without having any meaning, or conveying any information." - John Taylor

"What an impudent farce it is for the arrogant leader of a party to prate about equality, to call himself a democrat, the friend of that liberty which will never fall till ambitious men like himself make themselves, by arts always stale, yet always formidable, stronger than the laws." - Fisher Ames

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

No, I will fight him until I win and prove that I am the bigger man! I won't let the instigator of the fight win!

Maher kicks Franz in the nuts. "Eat my boots, womanizer!"
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:No, I will fight him until I win and prove that I am the bigger man! I won't let the instigator of the fight win!

Franz reels back, feeling the pain. He then charges at Maher, using both hands to hit him in the face.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Franz reels back, feeling the pain. He then charges at Maher, using both hands to hit him in the face.

Asma comes in the room with the phone. "Bashar, there's been an American missile strike in Aleppo. The army wants you to come, now."
Assad shouts to Franz and Maher, "You two really have to stop now!"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Franz reels back, feeling the pain. He then charges at Maher, using both hands to hit him in the face.

Asma comes in the room with the phone. "Bashar, there's been an American missile strike in Aleppo. The army wants you to come, now."

Franz stops, and looks to Maher.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Franz stops, and looks to Maher.

Assad runs out the door, throwing a jacket on. "Franz, you have to go back to Germany. The Americans have attacked Aleppo, and no one knows how many civilian deaths there are."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:19 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Franz stops, and looks to Maher.

Assad runs out the door, throwing a jacket on. "Franz, you have to go back to Germany. The Americans have attacked Aleppo, and no one knows how many civilian deaths there are."

No, I shall go to the local German AA defenses, and command them, I just need transportation.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

No, I shall go to the local German AA defenses, and command them, I just need transportation.

"I'll be fine. You need to go home and recover."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:No, I shall go to the local German AA defenses, and command them, I just need transportation.

Ok, I will get to my plane. Mark my words Maher, America will pay in blood for what they have done.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:34 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

Ok, I will get to my plane. Mark my words Maher, America will pay in blood for what they have done.

Maher shrugs. "I didn't say anything."
Assad rolls his eyes. "He probably meant me."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The United Holy German Reich wrote:Ok, I will get to my plane. Mark my words Maher, America will pay in blood for what they have done.

Maher shrugs. "I didn't say anything."
Assad rolls his eyes. "He probably meant me."

I am sorry Maher, I should not have fought you. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some major planning to do in Berlin.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:07 pm

American Attack in Aleppo, Syria

Assad personally visits the bomb craters left in Syria's second-largest city. Infuriated at the carnage, Assad ramps up anger towards America by executing American prisoners.

"What are you going to do now, Trump?" Assad asks at a conference. "You have shown no mercy to my citizens. I will show no mercy to yours. Your only hope at saving American lives is to stop shelling my country. Stop the bombing, and I'll release the remaining prisoners. Continue bombing, and I'll kill every last American in Syria, including prisoners of war."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Operation Summer Blitz

A major German offensive has been launched in Italy, spearheaded by mechanized and armored forces. German reserve planes from Luftwaffe HQ have begun runway catering missions, destroying American planes before they can even leave the ground. Fascist Italian partisans behind American lines have attacked HQs and supply dumps, with KSK and Abwehr support. German infantry have followed the mechanized forces, mopping up any resistance. Artillery has been firing for days, softening up American and Republican Italian troops. The Waffen-SS division Benito Mussolini has rounded up American and Italian POWs, and sent them to internment camps behind the frontlines. The camps are clean and fortified, and prisoners are treated well and are given good food. Those that behave well received better food and treatments, an incentive for POWs to behave and cooperate. German forces have encircled American troops on the planned "Second Maginot Line". For now, the offensive has slowed for troops to rest and re-equip. Yet if American troops can't recover, their foothold in Italy could be lost.

The Situation in Spain
German troops in Spain are rather small in number, regarding the theater as insignificant and not as important as the Italian Front. American troops have thoroughly beaten back the poorly trained and equipped Spanish troops, and German troops have had little success either. Now, a German expeditionary force has been formed, equipped, and trained specifically for the Spanish climate and terrain. The OOB for the expeditionary force is as follows.

Spanische Armee under General Ritter von Leeben
XX Army Corps
5th Infanterie Division
44th Infanterie Division
121st Infanterie Division
8th Airborne Division
VII Army Corps
67th Infanterie Division
101st Infanterie Division
23rd Infanterie Divison
55th Infanterie Division
4th Mechanized Corps
6th Mechanized Division
112th Mechanized Division
8th Mechanized Division
12th Mechanized Division
5th Panzer Corps
6th Armored Division "Stuttgart"
32nd Armored Division "Ein Reich"
5th SS Panzer Division "Hausser"
Panzer Lehr Division
Spanish Volunteers
Waffen-SS-Division Franco (German SS division, mainly composed of Spanish fascists)
partidarios Legión (Partisans)
Milita español División de Voluntarios (Militia division)
División aerotransportada español (Spanish airborne division formerly apart of the army, now under German command)
Last edited by The United Holy German Reich on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:57 pm

Trump retaliates by putting all syrians in prison. More missles are launched at allepo.,

American troops attack southern spain again.

Troops in Spain under General Dunford

1st armored
3rd armored
5th army
6th army
III corps
3rd division
4th division
10th mountain division
82nd airborne
3rd sryker calvary
6th,7th,8th,and 9th air divisions

American enlistment nubers have doubled that of after pearl harbor after the killing of innocent americans by Assad. Syrian flags and people are being burned by angry americans. The police have lost control in some cases. Elite SEAL and Delta force squads are ready to kill Assad and his family at moments notice.

Italian and US forces fall back again in Italy and large air raids are now centering on german panzers and amoured vehicles. Without them infantry will be cut down by machine guns. US forces push in a swoop towards madrid almost cutting it off from supplies.
Last edited by Heidelski on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Heidelski wrote:Trump retaliates by putting all syrians in prison. More missles are launched at allepo.,

1st armored
3rd armored
5th army
6th army
III corps
3rd division
4th division
10th mountain division
82nd airborne
3rd sryker calvary

American enlistment nubers have doubled that of after pearl harbor after the killing of innocent americans by Assad. Syrian flags and people are being burned by angry americans. The police have lost control in some cases. Elite SEAL and Delta force squads are ready to kill Assad and his family at moments notice.

Italian and US forces fall back again in Italy and large air raids are now centering on german panzers and amoured vehicles. Without them infantry will be cut down by machine guns. US forces push in a swoop towards madrid almost cutting it off from supplies.

(OOC: How do you get to Madrid when there's an entire German ARMY plus Spanish troops in your way.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Heidelski wrote:Trump retaliates by putting all syrians in prison. More missles are launched at allepo.,

1st armored
3rd armored
5th army
6th army
III corps
3rd division
4th division
10th mountain division
82nd airborne
3rd sryker calvary

(OOC: How do you get to Madrid when there's an entire German ARMY plus Spanish troops in your way.

Germany asks if Kommando Spezialkräfte operatives can protect Assad at all times. Abwehr intelligence agents are attempting to hack American computers in army HQs.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:23 am

The United Holy German Reich wrote:(OOC: How do you get to Madrid when there's an entire German ARMY plus Spanish troops in your way.

Germany asks if Kommando Spezialkräfte operatives can protect Assad at all times. Abwehr intelligence agents are attempting to hack American computers in army HQs.

Assad denies the offer of protection. He does, however, send a message to Nusantara, asking to hide out in Jakarta for a few days.

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:33 am

1st armored
3rd armored
5th army
6th army
III corps
3rd division
4th division
10th mountain division
82nd airborne
3rd sryker calvary

I hve stated that US troops are almost ready to surrond Madrid. I did not say infantry. I meant Air corps.

The US ask CHina for an alliance due to their large economic ties with the US.
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:47 am

German police detain many Americans citizens on the basis that they are spies.

New Los Angelos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Los Angelos » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Beijing
As war raged in Europe, China would not. It had strong ties with all of the nations involved, and as such refuses to aid any militarily. However, all are welcome to buy conventional weaponry.

Rebellious Island of Chinese Taipei
As the rebels have given up all ridiculous mainland claims, China had declared a naval invasion of the warmongering island. As such, Chinese troops have been sent from recently gained Mongolia to the rebel's province. Others have been sent to the China seas to retake the islands.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:10 pm

The SEAF will allow to hide in Jakarta for asking as needed.

Bangkok
President Joko Widodo is worried, China has just invaded Taiwan and it was sure to put the nation at odds with one of the two. He wanted peace, not war. Yet Taiwan was going to be a member of the UWA, but the SEAF and other members refused to let anyone at war join.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:The SEAF will allow to hide in Jakarta for asking as needed.

Bangkok
President Joko Widodo is worried, China has just invaded Taiwan and it was sure to put the nation at odds with one of the two. He wanted peace, not war. Yet Taiwan was going to be a member of the UWA, but the SEAF and other members refused to let anyone at war join.

Assad sends a desperate letter to Widodo.
President Widodo,
Trump is threatening my family's life. Please allow me to send them to Jakarta for safety. I'm trusting you with everything closest to my heart.
-President Assad

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Holy German Reich » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:The SEAF will allow to hide in Jakarta for asking as needed.

Bangkok

Assad sends a desperate letter to Widodo.
President Widodo,
Trump is threatening my family's life. Please allow me to send them to Jakarta for safety. I'm trusting you with everything closest to my heart.
-President Assad

President Assad,
Berlin would be a better place for you to stay. Since the SEAF is neutral in this war, it would be easier to attack you there. Berlin is one of the safest places to be, with no commando raids or air raids during the entire war. We have men available to protect you and bunkers if you so require.
- Fuhrer Frank Franz

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse