NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Asgeirria wrote:
Setinel wrote:
"Fair enough," Garth frowned. "But we should find anyone we can. I wasn't informed much either, but I doubt the empire plans to hold the planet. Besides keeping republic forces scrambled, it really provides no other strategic advantage."

"Somehow I doubt they will be done wreaking havoc soon." Jadakk sighed. "We have a long journey ahead of us."

The Lucky Bantha dropped out of hyperspace in the Kashyyyk system, scanning for vessels before undocking the Rakshah with Cythraul, two CSF officers, and four Golan. They scanned any ships leaving the system, and headed towards Kashyyyk. Cythraul decided that it would be easier for a lizard to convince a Trando to board a ship full of Wookies than the other way around. The Lucky Bantha jumped out of the system with most of the weapons and some of the credits, along with almost all of the spice. The rest would be used by the Rakshah to elicit support from the locals. Jadakk was to get Cade back into a state of mind to negotiate with the dangerous criminals of Nal Hutta while Deesh Ra set up meetings with his contacts.

"Will I need to watch myself in Hutt space?" Garth asked. "I mean, as if the target on my back wasn't already large enough, now this stunt on coruscant, and conspiring with jedi...?"
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Asgeirria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Setinel wrote:
Asgeirria wrote:
"Somehow I doubt they will be done wreaking havoc soon." Jadakk sighed. "We have a long journey ahead of us."

The Lucky Bantha dropped out of hyperspace in the Kashyyyk system, scanning for vessels before undocking the Rakshah with Cythraul, two CSF officers, and four Golan. They scanned any ships leaving the system, and headed towards Kashyyyk. Cythraul decided that it would be easier for a lizard to convince a Trando to board a ship full of Wookies than the other way around. The Lucky Bantha jumped out of the system with most of the weapons and some of the credits, along with almost all of the spice. The rest would be used by the Rakshah to elicit support from the locals. Jadakk was to get Cade back into a state of mind to negotiate with the dangerous criminals of Nal Hutta while Deesh Ra set up meetings with his contacts.

"Will I need to watch myself in Hutt space?" Garth asked. "I mean, as if the target on my back wasn't already large enough, now this stunt on coruscant, and conspiring with jedi...?"

Jadakk laughed, clapping Garth on the back.
"You're a spice dealer, now, boy." He said, stifling a snort. "Bounty hunters'll be the least of your worries."
The Zabrak adjusted his blaster holster like a second scrotum.
"If I were you, I'd stow the fancy Sith gear somewhere it won't be stolen, and grab a blaster. You'll be running security with two or three Golans. Take a hike through the city, don't be conspicuous, keep your eyes and ears peeled for word of mercs, bandits, or local police. Got it?"
Choice, LGBT, Legal regulated recreational drugs, Monarchy, Imperialism, sociocentric government, secularism, religious freedom, equal rights

Oligarchy, democracy, theocracy, chemical/biological/nuclear warfare, cruelty, crime, communism, capitalism, white guilt, SJWism

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:18 am

Anchorhead, Tatooine
"Not really sure..."
Kolanii responded.
Just then she remembered something.
"What about that job? The one you mentioned earlier?"
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Karl Rimmer

"We aren't ready to go yet, I still need a pilot.", Karl replied, "But as soon as I find one, we will be ready to go". Karl looked around at the people beginning to leave, "We should go meet up with the others now", He suggested.

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Coruscant, Sector 439 (aka Justicar Territory)

Myles and company spent the remainder of that day scouting Sector 439 for enemy contacts, then clearing the landing pads of debris. The sector had been a CSF hot-spot before the sacking, now it was a bombed out hole full of refugees. The central tower was relatively intact, though there had been heavy fighting there. The Imperials had sealed up the armory and destroyed all of the police ships and armored speeders. The armory wasn't much of a problem, as the doors were no match for a lightsaber. The speeders were another problem. They clogged up the docking areas and landing pads, preventing much landing from being done. The destruction did present an interesting opportunity. Many of their weapons remained intact, and their armor plating could be salvaged. Myles had already begun plans for defensive emplacements around the sector, and equipping civilian speeders with the salvaged parts.

Myles now sat in his cabin, thinking on his rather tumultuous decision. Before him on his bunk sat a black body-suit and a set of multi-colored armor plates. This was the set of Mandalorian armor that Myles' Hutt master had given him when his father passed. On the right breast of the armor's cuirass was a strange symbol, that of a phoenix. It was what inspired Myles' callsign, Starbird. Quiet footsteps in the doorway caused Myles to turn. It was Nyssa, the padawan. "What's all this? She said. Her eyebrow was arched questioningly as she eyed the armor splayed out on the bed.

Myles frowned, but responded nonetheless. "It is a set of Mandalorian Armor, it belonged to my father. He was the last member of a long exiled clan, Clan Wren." He held up the tattered remains of his flight-jacket. "Seeing as this is hardly fit for a warzone, I'm considering wearing this. After all, it's my duty to restore the Clan to glory and honor."

Myles and Nyssa sat for a while, discussing his clan's history and culture. She appeared to be very interested in having him explain a dream that she had, one that apparently they had both shared. He told her that it was the Verd'goten, a coming of age ceremony for Mandalorians. Most earn theirs around the age of 13, but Myles never had his. He was embarrassed to translate the words spoken in Mando'a, so he made up some excuse to keep those meanings secret.

The time of the meeting arrived, it taking place in the main hall of the new HQ. Myles was fully dressed in his armor. He was quite worried. On top of his general dislike of crowds, there was the fear that the Empire had discovered the code, or that the republic soldiers would mistake him for a enemy. Myles clenched his teeth and strode into the atrium. As soon as he entered, around one hundred faces turned to meet him. There were CSF officers, republic troopers, and even a few naval officers. They all stared at Myles expectantly, they evidently did not suspect him of being an enemy.

"I'm sure you all know why we're here." Myles began, gulping back a fit of anxiety. "My name is A'den Wren, callsign Starbird. Today we begin our resistance against the Empire. We have already begun preparing to fortify this area. In the coming days we will begin our first strikes against the Empire. With every attack we will gain strength and the enemy will weaken." Myles continued explaining the plan and mixing in some inspirational phrases here and there. Afterwards, the crowd dispersed to their respective posts. Everyone was finding something to contribute to the effort.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:00 am

Broken Arrow, Ord Mantell

The Arrow popped into existence back above the green-and-blue planet. A strong Republic member, and the site of a substantial garrison, elements of the Republic Fleet had gathered here in attempts to ameliorate the chaos currently gripping the military. She leaned back, and sighed, as the Three-Penth set them towards orbit. "Thar' ya have it."
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Asgeirria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:26 am

Kashyyyk

Cythraul set the Rakshah down on one of the many landing platforms scattered across the green, humid planet. Open docking, he and the CSF officers went into the village and saught out a translator. They ended up hiring a rather worn droid to do the job, though he wasn't very well priced, and began their hunt for mercenaries.

Nal Hutta

The Lucky Bantha set down in a dusty town near the local Hutt palace. Jadakk was to stay aboard the ship as security, while Deesh Ra and Cade, along with the remaining Golans and the Duros, were to hire a speeder to take them to the Hutts. Deesh Ra had used his contacts in the Hutt Cartel to secure a meeting with one of the Hutts themselves. But it would be a few hours before their arrived.
Choice, LGBT, Legal regulated recreational drugs, Monarchy, Imperialism, sociocentric government, secularism, religious freedom, equal rights

Oligarchy, democracy, theocracy, chemical/biological/nuclear warfare, cruelty, crime, communism, capitalism, white guilt, SJWism

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:42 am

Kayshayyyk

Jarka stepped up on the pltform of the blockade runner as it started to take off with its protecters. The Jedi was enclosed in the hold of the ship and all was well. He twisted the lightsaber in his hands and grinned. No jedi could stop him now.
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:47 am

Anchorhead, Tatooine
"Yeah, I guess so. But you do realize that Kados is an excellent pilot. I'm more on the technical side, and Lotharus... he's, uh, kinda shady. Anyway, I heard they were back at the Ancient Wonder. Come on!"

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Rannoria wrote:Anchorhead, Tatooine
"Yeah, I guess so. But you do realize that Kados is an excellent pilot. I'm more on the technical side, and Lotharus... he's, uh, kinda shady. Anyway, I heard they were back at the Ancient Wonder. Come on!"

Karl follows her to their ship, and explains the plan to them. "We will land on Coruscant and try to find anything valuable, especially information", He explains before asking, "Have any of you been to Coruscant before"?

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:51 am

Anchorhead, Tatooine
Kolanii stopped and paused for a moment.
A dark look passed over her face.
"I... I'd rather not... talk about it."
She walks on, with a glint in her eye.
They neared the docking bay, and sure enough, she could see Lotharus and Kados in the cockpit.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse