NATION

PASSWORD

Modern Warfare

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Modern Warfare

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Let the games begin.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

PRESIDENT ZACH AXALIS IS ELECTED!

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:50 pm

President Zach Axalis has been elected president by the French people. He announces the creation of the FSA (French Space Administration). He has said that France has been long overdue for a space agency.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:55 pm

"What a nice day. Now, if that big little isle over there was mine, what do they call it, Fermensa? Anyhow, that stupid ROC must occupy the island. Never mind, my army is big, lets have some fun. Defence Minister!", said Hun.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Xanama
Senator

Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanama » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Qasim sits in his office, the sun shining in the Iranian sky, he was pleased to see his European ally, France, Had gotten a new president and a space agency, even if they were still a major contribution to the ISS, nothing was happening with any major neighboring nations, at least, not that Iran was involved in, He decided to send a message to Zach Axalis,
To, Zach Axalis
Congratulations on being elected the president of the wonderful nation france, who is an ally of Iran, I hope you have a wonderful time in office
Signed Qasim

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm

France drastically scales back military funding and puts it towards science and education. Zach Axalis has said, "In the world we live in, men with guns no longer cut it. We need to be a scientific power if we ever hope to be a global one."
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Xanama wrote:
To, Zach Axalis
Congratulations on being elected the president of the wonderful nation france, who is an ally of Iran, I hope you have a wonderful time in office
Signed Qasim

He reads this and smiles, "Making friends already, I suppose. That is absolutely fantastic!" He puts the note in his drawer and gets back to the mountains of paperwork he has to cover.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Germaustia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Russia holds a Defence Convention to advertise the Russian Defence strength, they hope the convention will bring in Allies. Russia asks France specifically to attend the convention so that they could have Naval strength of France and it's navy.
GENERATION 7: Social experiment.

I side with Republicans most of the time.
I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Germaustia wrote:Russia holds a Defence Convention to advertise the Russian Defence strength, they hope the convention will bring in Allies. Russia asks France specifically to attend the convention so that they could have Naval strength of France and it's navy.

Axalis attends in the hopes of strengthening relations.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:56 pm

President Brandon Kiser has been elected the President of Germany his party has changed the government to one modeled after the US government. President Kiser has also announced that he will be formulating a plan to increase the countries GDP by 1.5 trillion. President Kiser is also modernizing the military and will add 2 aircraft carriers to the navy. He is also adding 1,200,000 soldiers in total to the military. Kiser will also start the reasearch and construction of the F-48 which is expected to be completed in a year and a half. President Kiser will also attend Russia's expo.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:"What a nice day. Now, if that big little isle over there was mine, what do they call it, Fermensa? Anyhow, that stupid ROC must occupy the island. Never mind, my army is big, lets have some fun. Defence Minister!", said Hun.

OOC: What nation are you?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Chewion wrote:
Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:"What a nice day. Now, if that big little isle over there was mine, what do they call it, Fermensa? Anyhow, that stupid ROC must occupy the island. Never mind, my army is big, lets have some fun. Defence Minister!", said Hun.

OOC: What nation are you?

China.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:25 pm

Germany and Austria have entered into talks about the possible annexation of Austria into Germany. President Brandon Kiser has announced that the Berlin Tower will be constructed in Berlin and will serve as the office for him and the executive branch of government.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:23 am

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:
Chewion wrote:OOC: What nation are you?

China.

Russia invites China to the Defence Convention, to Sway them to make a Powerful Alliance. Which would be dubbed 'Rusasia' (Ruh-Say-Zsha).

I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:23 am

Chewion wrote:Germany and Austria have entered into talks about the possible annexation of Austria into Germany. President Brandon Kiser has announced that the Berlin Tower will be constructed in Berlin and will serve as the office for him and the executive branch of government.

Wait, pause annexing Austria for a second and look at the signup forum. I have changed annexations.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:24 am

Zach Axalis announces Caelus I, a small spacecraft which will orbit the Earth with three astronauts on board. The launch date is sometime in Spring.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 am

The Russian Palace is created to hold the Government, and the Executive Branch. A Legislative Building will be on the Right side, a Judicial will be on the Right, Executive Offices at center.
It will look like this:
http://eutoday.net/assets/img/news/Kremlin_Moscow.jpg
Since Christianity is the Main Religion in Russia, a National Church is made for the Government within the Walls. It will be done Next year, but will be continually developed for Years.
Last edited by Germaustia on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Centrist.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:32 am

Austria has asked to be annexed by Germany because of their language and social ties. Austria is also wanting to be annexed for better military protection.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:37 am

Nations Controlled by the now Dead Soviet Union is talking about Annexation into Russia, Peacefully.
(OOC Reasons: The Nations are in extreme Economy troubles due to no true work since Russia doesn't control them, Two the Nations have Horrible corrupt Governments, Third most of the one's that want to be Independent cant because they dont have the Funding, or the People.)
It's Expected to take 3-4 Months.

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 am

Russia begins the Eurasian Union to keep Relations between Russia and Asia strong.

I'm Centrist.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 am

It would be like this:

France and Switzerland begin annexations for the following reasons:
* 1/5 Swiss are of French origins.
* Both countries share many ties and have been allies.
* The French army is much more powerful than the Swiss and they would be protected.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:40 am

Germaustia wrote:Nations Controlled by the now Dead Soviet Union is talking about Annexation into Russia, Peacefully.
(OOC Reasons: The Nations are in extreme Economy troubles due to no true work since Russia doesn't control them, Two the Nations have Horrible corrupt Governments, Third most of the one's that want to be Independent cant because they dont have the Funding, or the People.)

OOC: You can't annex EVERY NATION at once. They all split for a reason and you need to accommodate that. I am only doing this to stop against superpowered empires.
Last edited by Atrilan on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:49 am

Atrilan wrote:
Germaustia wrote:Nations Controlled by the now Dead Soviet Union is talking about Annexation into Russia, Peacefully.

OOC: You can't annex EVERY NATION at once. They all split for a reason and you need to accommodate that. I am only doing this to stop against superpowered empires.

OOC: Seriously? Russia can do what it wants, Lol. Anyways I'm not taking 3 Months for each tiny freaking Nation No way.

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:52 am

OOC: Fine.
Russia begins Annexation talks with the Middle Eastern Countries that they Previously held. Eastern European Territories Will soon start Annexation talks.
Last edited by Germaustia on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Centrist.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 am

Germaustia wrote:
Atrilan wrote:OOC: You can't annex EVERY NATION at once. They all split for a reason and you need to accommodate that. I am only doing this to stop against superpowered empires.

OOC: Seriously? Russia can do what it wants, Lol. Anyways I'm not taking 3 Months for each tiny freaking Nation No way.

OOC: I mean, you don't need to do
Resquest, Wait, Annex: Request, Wait, Annex.
You can send requests to several nations, but you can't claim them all in one go.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 am

Atrilan wrote:
Germaustia wrote:OOC: Seriously? Russia can do what it wants, Lol. Anyways I'm not taking 3 Months for each tiny freaking Nation No way.

OOC: I mean, you don't need to do
Resquest, Wait, Annex: Request, Wait, Annex.
You can send requests to several nations, but you can't claim them all in one go.

Well the Middle East will be Claimed together and were waiting Now then annexing then its East Europe.
Last edited by Germaustia on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Centrist.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse