NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:05 am

Should have a post up after classes today.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 am

The Flutterlands wrote:So who's gonna play as Maglus and Angral?

NPC roleplay tends to be my job, including in this instance. Kyraina and I are hashing out the response at the moment.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:00 am

Prolieum wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:So who's gonna play as Maglus and Angral?

NPC roleplay tends to be my job, including in this instance. Kyraina and I are hashing out the response at the moment.
I suck at NPC RP since I don't really know Malgus or Angral's personilites enough to rp then prooerly
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:54 am

Kyraina wrote:
Spindle wrote:
Set by the Sith, right? I'll have Bella follow it up as soon as she gets off of Coruscant.

Along with brightstar and T21

Didn't you make the app for brightstar?
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:55 am

Rannoria wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Along with brightstar and T21

Yes Why?
Last edited by Kyraina on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:57 am

Kyraina wrote:
Rannoria wrote:

Yes Why?

So doesn't that mean you play Brightstar? Or was that dealt with already?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:59 am

Rannoria wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Yes Why?

Yes I play Brightstar. He will be with Bella, and so will his Astrodroid T07-21, aka T21. He is taking a different way off planet then my other two characters.

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:18 am

Kyraina wrote:
Rannoria wrote:

Yes I play Brightstar. He will be with Bella, and so will his Astrodroid T07-21, aka T21. He is taking a different way off planet then my other two characters.

And speaking of Brighstar...
Last edited by Spindle on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:24 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:My Jedi is on tattooine right now can someone meet him

Both of my characters are on Tatooine, Karl Rimmer and Samuel Hardy, You could either run into one of them, or you could hear about Karl's planned trip to Coruscant and set up a meeting with him.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:26 am

Spindle wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Yes I play Brightstar. He will be with Bella, and so will his Astrodroid T07-21, aka T21. He is taking a different way off planet then my other two characters.

Working on a Post. I have a bunch of RP stuff I'm working on

Dijen (Ancient)
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen (Ancient) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:30 am

Anyone know if Swoop racing is this era?

Winter Bastion
Secretary

Founded: Mar 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Winter Bastion » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:32 am

Prolieum wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Have Baras kill him.

He has a magic OP shield, so he has to live.

Jurius has been treated fairly well in the narrative thus far. If it's most convenient to kill him and it can be done with the same respect he's been getting, then I'm good with it. If he makes an escape into the aether, so much the better.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:37 am

Dijen wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:My Jedi is on tattooine right now can someone meet him

Both of my characters are on Tatooine, Karl Rimmer and Samuel Hardy, You could either run into one of them, or you could hear about Karl's planned trip to Coruscant and set up a meeting with him.

Meeting Karl. Just posted.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 am

Dijen wrote:Anyone know if Swoop racing is this era?

It is.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 am

Winter Bastion wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

He has a magic OP shield, so he has to live.

Jurius has been treated fairly well in the narrative thus far. If it's most convenient to kill him and it can be done with the same respect he's been getting, then I'm good with it. If he makes an escape into the aether, so much the better.

Glad you like it. He already dashed off, though he can still be chased.
Male.

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:43 am

Kyraina wrote:
Spindle wrote:

Working on a Post. I have a bunch of RP stuff I'm working on

Thanks!
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 am

Prolieum wrote:
Winter Bastion wrote:Jurius has been treated fairly well in the narrative thus far. If it's most convenient to kill him and it can be done with the same respect he's been getting, then I'm good with it. If he makes an escape into the aether, so much the better.

Glad you like it. He already dashed off, though he can still be chased.

Tor and Emil may give chase.

If they can trust the other Jedi to not start trouble and Baras doesn't care.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 am

Does Malice still have Joseph's Durasteel-Corotis Alloy Sword, or did he drop it during the last part of the fight?

Edit: I'm just gonna assumed he dropped it because it is never said if he drops it or not yet he had two lightsabers in his hand when he took Shimera's
Last edited by Kyraina on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Asgeirria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:14 am

Character Name: Cade Dunwell

Jedi Or Sith: Jedi

Rank/Class: Jedi Master

Height: 6'2

Race/Species: Human

Appearance: Tall, strong, soft brown eyes, defined, masculine eyebrows, high cheekbones, prominant, strong nose, fiery red hair swept to the side and back.

Home world: Corellia

Personality: Driven, confident, brazen, gallant, youthful

Biography: Cade Dunwell was born on Corellia, and brought to the temple at a young age. He made friends with Cythraul, served with him on several missions. Cade was always favored by the council and was given the title of Jedi Master at a young age. He was sent on many important negotiation and raiding missions on underworld targets. He made many friends and enemies during this time, and did a lot of travelling. In his adventures he met several Sith, Dark Jedi, and Grey Jedi. His perspective on the Force changed considerably over the years, eventually until he was in constant conflict with the council. By this time, however, he already had a padawan.

Lightsaber: A simple blue blade on an unadorned hilt.

Midichlorian Count: 10,000

Strengths: Strong in the Force, well-rounded and experienced in combat, command, and piloting. He has connections in the underworld, and is street savvy. Fiercely intelligent, natural leader.

Weaknesses: He has enemies in politics and criminal organizations. He is dangerously close to the Dark side, and has grown resentful of the council and their methods. He is trapped by Sith and Sith troops and must escape or fight his way out.

Starting Location: Barricaded in a maintenance station in the ratways below the Temple

Character Name: Jadakk Khan

Rank/Class: Jedi Knight

Height: 6'4"

Race/Species: Zabrak

Appearance: Tall and burly. Two horns on his forehead, above his ears, and at the back of his had, symmetrical. Khaki skin, sharp, black facial tattoos, golden eyes.

Home world: Iridonia

Personality: Aggressive, reckless, compassionate, stubborn

Biography: Cade Dunwell rescued Jadakk from a raided homestead on Iridonia when he was just an infant. When Cade sensed the Force in Jadakk, he brought him back to the Temple and raised him as his own son. Cade took on Jadakk as his padawan when he came of age, and they served on missions across the galaxy together. When Jadakk became a Knight, they were inseparable. They were in the temple when it was attacked, and quickly rounded as many Jedi as they could, and tried to help a large group of padawans escape. The group was split up, with many casualties, and the duo found themselves barricaded into a room in the ratways, cut off from help and hope.

Lightsaber: A simple blue lightsaber with an unadorned hilt, and a vibroblade.

Midichlorian Count: 6,500

Strengths: Jadakk is strong and aggressive, formidable in combat and proficient in form VII Juyo, as well as in offensive Force powers.

Weaknesses: He is also a poor planner, especially defensively. Juyo has limitations in combat. His large stature makes him an easy target. He is attached to his adoptive father. He starts off in a defensive position, trapped with Cade.

Starting Location: Barricaded in a maintenance station in the ratways below the Temple
Last edited by Asgeirria on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Choice, LGBT, Legal regulated recreational drugs, Monarchy, Imperialism, sociocentric government, secularism, religious freedom, equal rights

Oligarchy, democracy, theocracy, chemical/biological/nuclear warfare, cruelty, crime, communism, capitalism, white guilt, SJWism

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:24 am

Asgeirria wrote: -APPS-

I'm not a CO-OP or anything, but perhaps you could add something more to Cade's weaknesses? Perhaps just saying that he's something of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none? It just seems odd that he has no actual combat weakness which isn't simply situational.
Last edited by Spindle on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:27 am

Asgeirria wrote:Character Name: Cade Dunwell

Appearance: Tall, strong, soft brown eyes, defined, masculine eyebrows, high cheekbones, prominant, strong nose, fiery red hair swept to the side and back.

Biography: Cade Dunwell was born on Corellia, and brought to the temple at a young age. He made friends with Cythraul, served with him on several missions. Cade was always favored by the council and was given the title of Jedi Master at a young age. He was sent on many important negotiation and raiding missions on underworld targets. He made many friends and enemies during this time, and did a lot of travelling. In his adventures he met several Sith, Dark Jedi, and Grey Jedi. His perspective on the Force changed considerably over the years, eventually until he was in constant conflict with the council. By this time, however, he already had a padawan.

Strengths: Strong in the Force, well-rounded and experienced in combat, command, and piloting. He has connections in the underworld, and is street savvy. Fiercely intelligent, natural leader.

Weaknesses: He has enemies in politics and criminal organizations. He is dangerously close to the Dark side, and has grown resentful of the council and their methods. He is trapped by Sith and Sith troops and must escape or fight his way out.

Appearance: Tall and burly. Two horns on his forehead, above his ears, and at the back of his had, symmetrical. Khaki skin, sharp, black facial tattoos, golden eyes.

Biography: Cade Dunwell rescued Jadakk from a raided homestead on Iridonia when he was just an infant. When Cade sensed the Force in Jadakk, he brought him back to the Temple and raised him as his own son. When Cade became a Master, he took on Jadakk as his padawan, and they served on missions across the galaxy together. When Jadakk became a Knight, they were inseparable. They were in the temple when it was attacked, and quickly rounded as many Jedi as they could, and tried to help a large group of padawans escape. The group was split up, with many casualties, and the duo found themselves barricaded into a room in the ratways, cut off from help and hope.

Strengths: Jadakk is strong and aggressive, formidable in combat and proficient in form VII Juyo, as well as in offensive Force powers.

Weaknesses: He is also a poor planner, especially defensively. Juyo has limitations in combat. His large stature makes him an easy target. He is attached to his adoptive father. He starts off in a defensive position, trapped with Cade.

Add some better weaknesses for Cade, then I will review them again.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 am

Asgeirria wrote:Character Name: Cade Dunwell

Biography: Cade Dunwell rescued Jadakk from a raided homestead on Iridonia when he was just an infant. When Cade sensed the Force in Jadakk, he brought him back to the Temple and raised him as his own son. When Cade became a Master, he took on Jadakk as his padawan, and they served on missions across the galaxy together. When Jadakk became a Knight, they were inseparable. They were in the temple when it was attacked, and quickly rounded as many Jedi as they could, and tried to help a large group of padawans escape. The group was split up, with many casualties, and the duo found themselves barricaded into a room in the ratways, cut off from help and hope.

Well, the Sith are now outnumbered nearly 2-to-1 (more than 2-1 depending on how you count) by the Jedi, which is becoming a serious problem. Still, that does not preclude Accepting Khan, but Cade has an issue. Generally, one becomes a Master only through raising a Padawan to knighthood, exceptions being rare-given his Dark Side leanings, and the timing, it would seem that he would have to still be a Knight. He could also use another combat weakness. I should note that saying that Juyo has weaknesses is not really a weakness for Khan, though he is still acceptable.
Male.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 am

Spindle wrote:
Asgeirria wrote: -APPS-

I'm not a CO-OP or anything, but perhaps you could add something more to Cade's weaknesses? Perhaps just saying that he's something of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none? It just seems odd that he has no actual combat weakness which isn't simply situational.

Finally posted by the way SPindle

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:41 am

Kyraina wrote:
Spindle wrote:

Finally posted by the way SPindle

Thanks! I'll have a reply up soon.

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:49 am

Prolieum wrote:Well, the Sith are now outnumbered nearly 2-to-1 (more than 2-1 depending on how you count) by the Jedi, which is becoming a serious problem.

Would it help if we let the Sith characters take a small force of lower-ranked Sith and Troopers with them in order to even out the odds? Have them as expendable NPCs which the player controls and so actually have a chance of bringing down, or slowing down, a PC, rather than just being mooks.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse