NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Spindle wrote:
Character App (WIP)


Character Name: Bella Adler.

Class: Assassin/saboteur/mercenary.

Gender: Female.

Age: Twenty-three years of age.

Height: 5' 10"

Race: Human.

Appearance:

Homeworld: Dantooine.

Personality: Much of Bella's personality is shaped by the Mandalorian Code. Believing utterly in the supremacy of honour and skill over cowardice and treachery, she is quick to trust once and slow to trust again if she is betrayed. She will bear no grudge against those who attack her openly, welcoming the chance to test her ability against new enemies and become a better warrior. In fact, she will even let enemies live if they have conducted themselves honourably and skillfully against her. If, however, an enemy betrays her, or attacks after an honourable surrender, she will do everything in her power to hunt them down and slay them.

As the Code dictates, Bella is inherently moral. Although she is a contract killer, she will not take contracts for those she perceives to be unjust and will even tip off potential targets if she believes that she is serving the cause of justice. Likewise, should she wrong someone she will offer them a suitable recompense whenever possible. This extends even to those she may find herself at odds with, however much she may dislike this. Having said that, it should come as no surprise that she finds those who lack a similar set of morals odd at best and downright evil at worst. In fact, one of the easiest ways to anger her is to go in direct contravention of the codes of honour Bella lives by, and will one day die for.

Biography: Bella was born into a large Mandalorian family in exile on Dantooine. The only girl out of five children she rapidly developed an interest in fighting, partly to stave off her older brothers and partly out of respect to the warrior code of her people. By the time she was twelve she had begun to memorise portions of the Mandalorian code and by the time she was seventeen she had decided what she would do with her life. Unfortunately her parents, who had rejected the Mandalorian way of life, repeatedly warned her against taking such steps.

In the face of that advice, Bella stole her mother's suit of armour and left the family to find work as a mercenary in the wider galaxy. In the first year and a half of this career, she lost herself in the heady rush of combat, the exultation of blood and killing. She worked with more and more disreputable sorts, culminating in her massacring a school in order to send a political message. As soon as the rush died away, Bella looked around her at the bodies and the blood and the fire and stepped off of the path she was walking.

The first steps of her new path were to find her previous employers and right the wrongs she had done for them. Suffice to say every single one of them was dealt with: their funds transferred to the local government with which to build new schools and provide for the families who had lost children. When the police finally made their way into the gang's headquarters they were astounded at the thoroughness with which Bella had cleaned up her own mess: every last member of the gang was laid in their central meeting room, cuffed to chairs.

With her new-found discipline, Bella travelled the galaxy to

Weapons:

Set of Mandalorian Armour: Although not technically a weapon, this suit of armour is integral to Bella's ability to fight. Incorporating two forearm mounted grapple-anchors, a jump jet system and a commslink integrated into the Morning Star, the suit is designed to allow for Bella's typically mobile fighting style. Despite allowing for a fair degree of resistance to blaster-fire as well as physical weapons, the armour is modified to reduce weight and allow for range of motion as opposed to providing excellent degrees of protection.

Brace of Blaster Pistols: As a matter of honour, Bella favours close-in engagements over long-ranged sniper duels and so a pair of modified pistols provides her preferred means of attack. Thanks to tireless practice, Bella can fire both independently, with no small amount of help from her suit's HUD. Although capable of an excellent rate of fire even when on the move and in chaotic situations, the pistols are inherently close-ranged weapons, losing accuracy rapidly with distance. In addition to this, they lack penetrative ability against anything much better than body armour, let alone vehicular armour.

Knives: It was, to a degree, inevitable that Bella would find herself drawn to knives as a weapon. They are lethal, specific and short-ranged and provide her with a degree of penetration she would otherwise be lacking. Bella usually keeps around half a dozen knives on her at any given time and uses them both to engage in hand-to-hand combat with enemies as well as to throw or even help her when climbing! Although a versatile and utilitarian addition to her armament, Bella dislikes using knives when she doesn't have to. After all, blasters can be set to stun and fists can knock a person out without injury, but a knife will always scar.

Grenades: Unlike many of her compatriots, who gladly use thermal detonators as often as they can, Bella only ever keeps one thermal detonator on her at any given time, in case she runs into something too large for her to kill or incapacitate with her usual armament. However, Bella also keeps a plethora of other grenades and grenade-style weapons, from smoke grenades through flashbangs and droid poppers to goop-launchers. She uses these wherever possible to take down enemies without killing them and proceed to her target without undue resistance, and they have a surprisingly wide variety of other uses as well.

Ship: The Morning Star is a Davaab-class starfighter, heavily customised as is expected for that breed of starship. The laser cannon have been replaced with ion blasters, aimed at giving enemy pilots a chance to bail before their craft hits the ground. The gunner has also been replaced, with the ion blasters being linked into Bella's helmet allowing her to point and blink to fire the weapons. When added to Bella's ability to control the ship from her suit, this makes it perfect as a one-woman pickup and insertion ship.

Strengths: Bella is a blur on the battlefield, darting from target to target with incredible speed and taking them down within moments of each other. A skilled warrior, as befits a Mandalorian, she has a keen mind for the short-term plans of the battlefield and can choreograph her fights almost like a dance. Mobile and agile, she can often run rings around more powerful enemies and debilitate them with a variety of effects before swooping in to finish the fight.

Weaknesses: Although she is fast, Bella sacrifices much of her protection to achieve this. Combined with her naturally light figure, this makes her a fragile combatant, always one hit away from going down. At the same time, she lacks the pure muscle mass to make devastating blows, relying on precision and momentum to take down her enemies. But perhaps her greatest weakness is her code of honour. As much as it empowers her, it also makes her easily angered and predictable. This only compounds her inability to subtly approach most situations, making her vulnerable to being out-thought by her opponents if she is not careful.

Starting Location:

RP Sample:



Looks good-Accepted, but two problems-you need a starting location, and your biography cuts out after the "new-found discipline" line.

On a side note, this is the third straight RP I have been in with someone with the last name of Adler. Is there something going on that I ought to know about?

It does say work in progress
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27806
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

Looks good-Accepted, but two problems-you need a starting location, and your biography cuts out after the "new-found discipline" line.

On a side note, this is the third straight RP I have been in with someone with the last name of Adler. Is there something going on that I ought to know about?

It does say work in progress


Oops, missed that.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:40 pm

:rofl:
Prolieum wrote:
Kyraina wrote:It does say work in progress


Oops, missed that.

:rofl: It happens
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27806
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:50 pm

The accepted characters thus far. Feel free to move this up to the second post Kyraina. Kyro Sephi still pending.









Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 4496
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Spindle » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Spindle wrote:
Character App


Character Name: Bella Adler.

Class: Crusader.

Gender: Female.

Age: Twenty-three years of age.

Height: 5' 10"

Race: Human.

Appearance:

Homeworld: Dantooine.

Personality: Much of Bella's personality is shaped by the Mandalorian Code. Believing utterly in the supremacy of honour and skill over cowardice and treachery, she is quick to trust once and slow to trust again if she is betrayed. She will bear no grudge against those who attack her openly, welcoming the chance to test her ability against new enemies and become a better warrior. In fact, she will even let enemies live if they have conducted themselves honourably and skillfully against her. If, however, an enemy betrays her, or attacks after an honourable surrender, she will do everything in her power to hunt them down and slay them.

As the Code dictates, Bella is inherently moral. Although she is a contract killer, she will not take contracts for those she perceives to be unjust and will even tip off potential targets if she believes that she is serving the cause of justice. Likewise, should she wrong someone she will offer them a suitable recompense whenever possible. This extends even to those she may find herself at odds with, however much she may dislike this. Having said that, it should come as no surprise that she finds those who lack a similar set of morals odd at best and downright evil at worst. In fact, one of the easiest ways to anger her is to go in direct contravention of the codes of honour Bella lives by, and will one day die for.

Biography: Bella was born into a large Mandalorian family in exile on Dantooine. The only girl out of five children she rapidly developed an interest in fighting, partly to stave off her older brothers and partly out of respect to the warrior code of her people. By the time she was twelve she had begun to memorise portions of the Mandalorian code and by the time she was seventeen she had decided what she would do with her life. Unfortunately her parents, who had rejected the Mandalorian way of life, repeatedly warned her against taking such steps.

In the face of that advice, Bella stole her mother's suit of armour and left the family to find work as a mercenary in the wider galaxy. In the first year and a half of this career, she lost herself in the heady rush of combat, the exultation of blood and killing. She worked with more and more disreputable sorts, culminating in her massacring a school in order to send a political message. As soon as the rush died away, Bella looked around her at the bodies and the blood and the fire and stepped off of the path she was walking.

The first steps of her new path were to find her previous employers and right the wrongs she had done for them. Suffice to say every single one of them was dealt with: their funds transferred to the local government with which to build new schools and provide for the families who had lost children. When the police finally made their way into the gang's headquarters they were astounded at the thoroughness with which Bella had cleaned up her own mess: every last member of the gang was laid in their central meeting room, cuffed to chairs.

With her new-found discipline, Bella travelled the galaxy to find causes she could support in her own way. From corrupt officials to gang leaders to Mandalorians who had strayed from the true path. She rapidly garnered a reputation in the underworld as an ally or enemy who couldn't be bought with money, and a reputation with governments across the galaxy as an avenging angel who would side with or against them as her judgements decreed. Both groups recognised that her arrival heralded a change, either for the better or for the worse.

With the Sith invasion and the fall of Coruscant, Bella knows that her code will call her to the fight where she can help stymie the tide of the enemy. But before she can enter this new battle, there is another she must fight, a battle far closer to her heart. Bella will have to return to Dantooine and give her goodbyes to her family before she can go and fight to restore the galaxy to a state of just rule...or die on the battlefield as yet another nameless casualty.

Weapons:

Set of Mandalorian Armour: Although not technically a weapon, this suit of armour is integral to Bella's ability to fight. Incorporating two forearm mounted grapple-anchors, a jump jet system and a commslink integrated into the Morning Star, the suit is designed to allow for Bella's typically mobile fighting style. Despite allowing for a fair degree of resistance to blaster-fire as well as physical weapons, the armour is modified to reduce weight and allow for range of motion as opposed to providing excellent degrees of protection.

Brace of Blaster Pistols: As a matter of honour, Bella favours close-in engagements over long-ranged sniper duels and so a pair of modified pistols provides her preferred means of attack. Thanks to tireless practice, Bella can fire both independently, with no small amount of help from her suit's HUD. Although capable of an excellent rate of fire even when on the move and in chaotic situations, the pistols are inherently close-ranged weapons, losing accuracy rapidly with distance. In addition to this, they lack penetrative ability against anything much better than body armour, let alone vehicular armour.

Knives: It was, to a degree, inevitable that Bella would find herself drawn to knives as a weapon. They are lethal, specific and short-ranged and provide her with a degree of penetration she would otherwise be lacking. Bella usually keeps around half a dozen knives on her at any given time, including a pair with cortosis-weave blades, and uses them both to engage in hand-to-hand combat with enemies as well as to throw or even help her when climbing! Although a versatile and utilitarian addition to her armament, Bella dislikes using knives when she doesn't have to. After all, blasters can be set to stun and fists can knock a person out without injury, but a knife will always scar.

Grenades: Unlike many of her compatriots, who gladly use thermal detonators as often as they can, Bella only ever keeps one thermal detonator on her at any given time, in case she runs into something too large for her to kill or incapacitate with her usual armament. However, Bella also keeps a plethora of other grenades and grenade-style weapons, from smoke grenades through flashbangs and droid poppers to goop-launchers. She uses these wherever possible to take down enemies without killing them and proceed to her target without undue resistance, and they have a surprisingly wide variety of other uses as well.

Ship: The Morning Star is a Davaab-class starfighter, heavily customised as is expected for that breed of starship. The laser cannon have been replaced with ion blasters, aimed at giving enemy pilots a chance to bail before their craft hits the ground. The gunner has also been replaced, with the ion blasters being linked into Bella's helmet allowing her to point and blink to fire the weapons. When added to Bella's ability to control the ship from her suit, this makes it perfect as a one-woman pickup and insertion ship.

Strengths: Bella is a blur on the battlefield, darting from target to target with incredible speed and taking them down within moments of each other. A skilled warrior, as befits a Mandalorian, she has a keen mind for the short-term plans of the battlefield and can choreograph her fights almost like a dance. Mobile and agile, she can often run rings around more powerful enemies and debilitate them with a variety of effects before swooping in to finish the fight.

Weaknesses: Although she is fast, Bella sacrifices much of her protection to achieve this. Combined with her naturally light figure, this makes her a fragile combatant, always one hit away from going down. At the same time, she lacks the pure muscle mass to make devastating blows, relying on precision and momentum to take down her enemies. But perhaps her greatest weakness is her code of honour. As much as it empowers her, it also makes her easily angered and predictable. This only compounds her inability to subtly approach most situations, making her vulnerable to being out-thought by her opponents if she is not careful.

Starting Location: Dantooine.

RP Sample: Depths of Space, Sons of Suffering and Blood of a Thousand Stars are my current RPs.



Aaand done. I've modified some of the stuff I'd done before, but that's mainly just adding a pair of cortosis-weave blades to her knives and changing her class to Crusader. It just seems to fit her better.

And I don't know why you keep getting Adler's...were you cursed at birth or something? I've heard it can happen to some people, that they get cursed by voodoo to keep running into people with the same name over and over. On the bright side, it makes it easier to remember people's names, I suppose.
Last edited by Spindle on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Spindle wrote:
Spindle wrote:
Character App


Character Name: Bella Adler.

Class: Crusader.

Gender: Female.

Age: Twenty-three years of age.

Height: 5' 10"

Race: Human.

Appearance:

Homeworld: Dantooine.

Personality: Much of Bella's personality is shaped by the Mandalorian Code. Believing utterly in the supremacy of honour and skill over cowardice and treachery, she is quick to trust once and slow to trust again if she is betrayed. She will bear no grudge against those who attack her openly, welcoming the chance to test her ability against new enemies and become a better warrior. In fact, she will even let enemies live if they have conducted themselves honourably and skillfully against her. If, however, an enemy betrays her, or attacks after an honourable surrender, she will do everything in her power to hunt them down and slay them.

As the Code dictates, Bella is inherently moral. Although she is a contract killer, she will not take contracts for those she perceives to be unjust and will even tip off potential targets if she believes that she is serving the cause of justice. Likewise, should she wrong someone she will offer them a suitable recompense whenever possible. This extends even to those she may find herself at odds with, however much she may dislike this. Having said that, it should come as no surprise that she finds those who lack a similar set of morals odd at best and downright evil at worst. In fact, one of the easiest ways to anger her is to go in direct contravention of the codes of honour Bella lives by, and will one day die for.

Biography: Bella was born into a large Mandalorian family in exile on Dantooine. The only girl out of five children she rapidly developed an interest in fighting, partly to stave off her older brothers and partly out of respect to the warrior code of her people. By the time she was twelve she had begun to memorise portions of the Mandalorian code and by the time she was seventeen she had decided what she would do with her life. Unfortunately her parents, who had rejected the Mandalorian way of life, repeatedly warned her against taking such steps.

In the face of that advice, Bella stole her mother's suit of armour and left the family to find work as a mercenary in the wider galaxy. In the first year and a half of this career, she lost herself in the heady rush of combat, the exultation of blood and killing. She worked with more and more disreputable sorts, culminating in her massacring a school in order to send a political message. As soon as the rush died away, Bella looked around her at the bodies and the blood and the fire and stepped off of the path she was walking.

The first steps of her new path were to find her previous employers and right the wrongs she had done for them. Suffice to say every single one of them was dealt with: their funds transferred to the local government with which to build new schools and provide for the families who had lost children. When the police finally made their way into the gang's headquarters they were astounded at the thoroughness with which Bella had cleaned up her own mess: every last member of the gang was laid in their central meeting room, cuffed to chairs.

With her new-found discipline, Bella travelled the galaxy to find causes she could support in her own way. From corrupt officials to gang leaders to Mandalorians who had strayed from the true path. She rapidly garnered a reputation in the underworld as an ally or enemy who couldn't be bought with money, and a reputation with governments across the galaxy as an avenging angel who would side with or against them as her judgements decreed. Both groups recognised that her arrival heralded a change, either for the better or for the worse.

With the Sith invasion and the fall of Coruscant, Bella knows that her code will call her to the fight where she can help stymie the tide of the enemy. But before she can enter this new battle, there is another she must fight, a battle far closer to her heart. Bella will have to return to Dantooine and give her goodbyes to her family before she can go and fight to restore the galaxy to a state of just rule...or die on the battlefield as yet another nameless casualty.

Weapons:

Set of Mandalorian Armour: Although not technically a weapon, this suit of armour is integral to Bella's ability to fight. Incorporating two forearm mounted grapple-anchors, a jump jet system and a commslink integrated into the Morning Star, the suit is designed to allow for Bella's typically mobile fighting style. Despite allowing for a fair degree of resistance to blaster-fire as well as physical weapons, the armour is modified to reduce weight and allow for range of motion as opposed to providing excellent degrees of protection.

Brace of Blaster Pistols: As a matter of honour, Bella favours close-in engagements over long-ranged sniper duels and so a pair of modified pistols provides her preferred means of attack. Thanks to tireless practice, Bella can fire both independently, with no small amount of help from her suit's HUD. Although capable of an excellent rate of fire even when on the move and in chaotic situations, the pistols are inherently close-ranged weapons, losing accuracy rapidly with distance. In addition to this, they lack penetrative ability against anything much better than body armour, let alone vehicular armour.

Knives: It was, to a degree, inevitable that Bella would find herself drawn to knives as a weapon. They are lethal, specific and short-ranged and provide her with a degree of penetration she would otherwise be lacking. Bella usually keeps around half a dozen knives on her at any given time, including a pair with cortosis-weave blades, and uses them both to engage in hand-to-hand combat with enemies as well as to throw or even help her when climbing! Although a versatile and utilitarian addition to her armament, Bella dislikes using knives when she doesn't have to. After all, blasters can be set to stun and fists can knock a person out without injury, but a knife will always scar.

Grenades: Unlike many of her compatriots, who gladly use thermal detonators as often as they can, Bella only ever keeps one thermal detonator on her at any given time, in case she runs into something too large for her to kill or incapacitate with her usual armament. However, Bella also keeps a plethora of other grenades and grenade-style weapons, from smoke grenades through flashbangs and droid poppers to goop-launchers. She uses these wherever possible to take down enemies without killing them and proceed to her target without undue resistance, and they have a surprisingly wide variety of other uses as well.

Ship: The Morning Star is a Davaab-class starfighter, heavily customised as is expected for that breed of starship. The laser cannon have been replaced with ion blasters, aimed at giving enemy pilots a chance to bail before their craft hits the ground. The gunner has also been replaced, with the ion blasters being linked into Bella's helmet allowing her to point and blink to fire the weapons. When added to Bella's ability to control the ship from her suit, this makes it perfect as a one-woman pickup and insertion ship.

Strengths: Bella is a blur on the battlefield, darting from target to target with incredible speed and taking them down within moments of each other. A skilled warrior, as befits a Mandalorian, she has a keen mind for the short-term plans of the battlefield and can choreograph her fights almost like a dance. Mobile and agile, she can often run rings around more powerful enemies and debilitate them with a variety of effects before swooping in to finish the fight.

Weaknesses: Although she is fast, Bella sacrifices much of her protection to achieve this. Combined with her naturally light figure, this makes her a fragile combatant, always one hit away from going down. At the same time, she lacks the pure muscle mass to make devastating blows, relying on precision and momentum to take down her enemies. But perhaps her greatest weakness is her code of honour. As much as it empowers her, it also makes her easily angered and predictable. This only compounds her inability to subtly approach most situations, making her vulnerable to being out-thought by her opponents if she is not careful.

Starting Location: Dantooine.

RP Sample: Depths of Space, Sons of Suffering and Blood of a Thousand Stars are my current RPs.



Aaand done. I've modified some of the stuff I'd done before, but that's mainly just adding a pair of cortosis-weave blades to her knives and changing her class to Crusader. It just seems to fit her better.

And I don't know why you keep getting Adler's...were you cursed at birth or something? I've heard it can happen to some people, that they get cursed by voodoo to keep running into people with the same name over and over. On the bright side, it makes it easier to remember people's names, I suppose.

Accepted
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
The Imperium Empires
Minister
 
Posts: 3287
Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:11 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:Character Name:
Jedi Or Sith: Jedi

Rank/Class- Jedi Battle Master
Name: Kyro Sephi
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Height: 177 cm
Race/Species: Rodain
Appearance:(Picture or Detailed Description) ( he is a Male Rodman Jedi master. He doesn't wear traditional robes. He wears bounty hunters clothes as they are better for combat. His skin is olive green.

Home world: Rodia
Personality: He is an intelligent person who studies his opponents before striking . Though he prefers to avoid conflict. He is quite a talent at stealth and believes in the cause of the Jedi order.

Biography:(At least a paragraph.) He was born on Rodia but was taken by the order shortly after. He was exceptional in lights babes combat and excelled in force abilities. Because of that by the age of 28 he was already a Jedi master . Growing up he had a lack of emotions making him the perfect example of what a Jedi is. His greatest achievement was liberating the planet of ryloth from a criminal empires militia that had enslaved the planets population. He lead republic forces saving the world. He was awarded the rank of Jedi master for this. He has always had a laco of emotions the only tie friend he has ever had was an it horizon Jedi master by the name of Kwofi Cazax and they have been friends since they were padawans. His master was an unknown Kaleesh Jedi master who was killed by bounty hunters a few years before he became a knight and because of this he has always preferred working alone.

Lightsaber:(Picture Or description) Two double green lightsabers
Midichlorian Count:(4000-15000) 12500
Strengths: His lightsabers combat and force shielding and force healing. He practices from VII and created his own form known as kawaitsu.
Weaknesses: Hes a very weak pilot and is lacking at mind reading and not very good with blasters or hand to hand combat.

Starting Location:(Where you will be at the start of the IC.) On Rodia as he was assigned to a temple on its moon.

RP Sample: He feels the force run through him , in him he feels it's presence in all life there is. All of a sudden he feels a darkness clouding it . He sees the temple being massacred . He stands up and runs to his ship knowing this could be the Jedi orders end.


I fixed it please accept


It's fixed accept please
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:12 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:
I fixed it please accept


It's fixed accept please

Accepted
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
The Imperium Empires
Minister
 
Posts: 3287
Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Thankyou
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 4496
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Spindle » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Spindle wrote: -APP-


Accepted


Thank you!
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Spindle wrote:
Kyraina wrote:
Accepted


Thank you!
The Imperium Empires wrote:Thankyou

Anytime
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
The Imperium Empires
Minister
 
Posts: 3287
Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:52 am

Is the IC up
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Is the IC up

Working on it. Should have it done when I get home
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
The Imperium Empires
Minister
 
Posts: 3287
Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:45 am

Kyraina wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:Is the IC up

Working on it. Should have it done when I get home

Ok good I wanna get my sith killing gloves on
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

User avatar
The Imperium Empires
Minister
 
Posts: 3287
Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:30 am

This is my second Jian character after my Jedi Kyro Sephi

Character Name: Arkrius
Class:() Crimelord
Gender: Male
Age: 35
Height: 182 cm
Race/Species: Kaleesh
Appearance:(Picture or Detailed Description)Image
Home world: Kalee
Personality: He is a wise and intelligent crime lord. He will do anything for a profit but is against the sith and what their doing to the republic.

Biography:(At least a paragraph) Born on Kalee during the republics golden years he was quite smart for one his age. When he was 16 he left world to found a criminal empire. By age 25 he created the Black Hand Syndicate . He was saved by Jedi Master Kyro Sephi when he was younger and has a close friendship with him. After finding,out his friend survives he meets him above Rodia and they plan to go to Rodia to help the Republic. The criminal empire he runs known as the Black sun are known for their illegal mining and wepons manufacturing. But in these dark times the republic relies on them for weaponry for there troops. He leaders this ruthless group against the sith forces with the small Black Hand fleet. Though he chooses to only use his personnel command ship when helping the republic.

Weapon(s):(Maximum of five) Cortosis blade/ Sniper blaster/ small duel blasters / grappling hook/ thermal detonators

Ship:(Provide adequate detail and information.) His ship is a large cargo vessel . Similar to the one on the force awakens. It is heavily shielded and armed. It also his command base for his criminal empire. His ship also has guards and crew on ship. He ship is armed with 10 smaller scale turbo lasers and one small ion distrupter
Strengths: he is a good duellists and a great shot. He is very fast and good in hand to hand combat and piloting.
Weaknesses: He is bad at hacking, he is not very strong, he's not very flexible and is not force sensitive

Starting Location:Rodia

RP Sample: He is viewing the holonet for recent news. When he sees an article referring to that the republic capital was just invaded. He slammed his fist on the table. He calls out to his second in command a weequau named Gorvio. He ask were is the most recent location of Kyro. Gorvi replies by saying Rodia. Arkrius then states to Rodia we go I'm off to help out an old friend.
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27806
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:This is my second Jian character after my Jedi Kyro Sephi

Character Name: Arkrius
Class:() Crimelord
Gender: Male
Age: 35
Height: 182 cm
Race/Species: Kaleesh
Appearance:(Picture or Detailed Description)
Home world: Kalee
Personality: He is a wise and intelligent crime lord. He will do anything for a profit but is against the sith and what their doing to the republic.

Biography:(At least a paragraph) Born on Kalee during the republics golden years he was quite smart for one his age. When he was 16 he left world to found a criminal empire. By age 25 he created the Black Hand Syndicate . He was saved by Jedi Master Kyro Sephi when he was younger and has a close friendship with him. After finding,out his friend survives he meets him above Rodia and they plan to go to Rodia to help the Republic.

Weapon(s):(Maximum of five) Cortosis blade/ Sniper blaster/ small duel blasters / grappling hook/ thermal detonator s

Ship:(Provide adequate detail and information.) His ship is a large cargo vessel . Similar to the one on the force awakens. It is heavily shielded and armed. It also his command base for his criminal empire. His ship also has guards and crew on ship.
Strengths: he is a good duellists and a great shot. He is very fast and good in hand to hand combat and piloting.
Weaknesses: He is bad at hacking, he is not very strong, he's not very flexible and is not force sensitive

Starting Location:Rodia

RP Sample: He is viewing the holonet for recent news. When he sees an article referring to that the republic capital was just invaded. He slammed his fist on the table. He calls out to his second in command a weequau named Gorvio. He ask were is the most recent location of Kyro. Gorvi replies by saying Rodia. Arkrius then states to Rodia we go I'm off to help out an old friend.


Seems good, but, like before, a bit more detail would be good. Namely, what kind of weapons the ship has, a bit more on the biography (e.g. What is the Black Hand syndicate? Pirates? Slave traders? Hackers? Security racket? etc.), and a description of his appearance. The first two would just be nice, but you a picture or description, preferably one including outfit, is mandatory before this can be accepted.
Last edited by Prolieum on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
The Imperium Empires
Minister
 
Posts: 3287
Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:19 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:This is my second Jian character after my Jedi Kyro Sephi

Character Name: Arkrius
Class:() Crimelord
Gender: Male
Age: 35
Height: 182 cm
Race/Species: Kaleesh
Appearance:(Image)
Home world: Kalee
Personality: He is a wise and intelligent crime lord. He will do anything for a profit but is against the sith and what their doing to the republic.

Fixed

Biography:(At least a paragraph) Born on Kalee during the republics golden years he was quite smart for one his age. When he was 16 he left world to found a criminal empire. By age 25 he created the Black Hand Syndicate . He was saved by Jedi Master Kyro Sephi when he was younger and has a close friendship with him. After finding,out his friend survives he meets him above Rodia and they plan to go to Rodia to help the Republic. The criminal empire he runs known as the Black sun are known for their illegal mining and wepons manufacturing. But in these dark times the republic relies on them for weaponry for there troops. He leaders this ruthless group against the sith forces with the small Black Hand fleet. Though he chooses to only use his personnel command ship when helping the republic.

Weapon(s):(Maximum of five) Cortosis blade/ Sniper blaster/ small duel blasters / grappling hook/ thermal detonators

Ship:(Provide adequate detail and information.) His ship is a large cargo vessel . Similar to the one on the force awakens. It is heavily shielded and armed. It also his command base for his criminal empire. His ship also has guards and crew on ship. He ship is armed with 10 smaller scale turbo lasers and one small ion distrupter
Strengths: he is a good duellists and a great shot. He is very fast and good in hand to hand combat and piloting.
Weaknesses: He is bad at hacking, he is not very strong, he's not very flexible and is not force sensitive

Starting Location:Rodia

RP Sample: He is viewing the holonet for recent news. When he sees an article referring to that the republic capital was just invaded. He slammed his fist on the table. He calls out to his second in command a weequau named Gorvio. He ask were is the most recent location of Kyro. Gorvi replies by saying Rodia. Arkrius then states to Rodia we go I'm off to help out an old friend.
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

User avatar
The Imperium Empires
Minister
 
Posts: 3287
Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:24 am

Image
This is his ship with the weapons I mentioned were added on.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27806
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:15 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:This is my second Jian character after my Jedi Kyro Sephi

Character Name: Arkrius
Class:() Crimelord
Gender: Male
Age: 35
Height: 182 cm
Race/Species: Kaleesh
Appearance:(Image)
Home world: Kalee
Personality: He is a wise and intelligent crime lord. He will do anything for a profit but is against the sith and what their doing to the republic.

Fixed

Biography:(At least a paragraph) Born on Kalee during the republics golden years he was quite smart for one his age. When he was 16 he left world to found a criminal empire. By age 25 he created the Black Hand Syndicate . He was saved by Jedi Master Kyro Sephi when he was younger and has a close friendship with him. After finding,out his friend survives he meets him above Rodia and they plan to go to Rodia to help the Republic. The criminal empire he runs known as the Black sun are known for their illegal mining and wepons manufacturing. But in these dark times the republic relies on them for weaponry for there troops. He leaders this ruthless group against the sith forces with the small Black Hand fleet. Though he chooses to only use his personnel command ship when helping the republic.

Weapon(s):(Maximum of five) Cortosis blade/ Sniper blaster/ small duel blasters / grappling hook/ thermal detonators

Ship:(Provide adequate detail and information.) His ship is a large cargo vessel . Similar to the one on the force awakens. It is heavily shielded and armed. It also his command base for his criminal empire. His ship also has guards and crew on ship. He ship is armed with 10 smaller scale turbo lasers and one small ion distrupter
Strengths: he is a good duellists and a great shot. He is very fast and good in hand to hand combat and piloting.
Weaknesses: He is bad at hacking, he is not very strong, he's not very flexible and is not force sensitive

Starting Location:Rodia

RP Sample: He is viewing the holonet for recent news. When he sees an article referring to that the republic capital was just invaded. He slammed his fist on the table. He calls out to his second in command a weequau named Gorvio. He ask were is the most recent location of Kyro. Gorvi replies by saying Rodia. Arkrius then states to Rodia we go I'm off to help out an old friend.


Accepted. Nicely done-good job on the improvements. I assume that the ship is c. 500m or so?
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:17 am

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Laurvier
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:53 am

Sorry, I know its harsh but I have to say it - you did a terrible cringe worthy job RPing out Malgus and Angral. It's just so bad I can't even.... Can we just reference and/or mention canon characters please? Instead of directly playing them.
Last edited by Laurvier on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7272
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:22 am

Laurvier wrote:Sorry, I know its harsh but I have to say it - you did a terrible cringe worthy job RPing out Malgus and Angral. It's just so bad I can't even.... Can we just reference and/or mention canon characters please? Instead of directly playing them.

Probably smart idea. I just went ahead and deleted that part. Sorry on that.
Last edited by Kyraina on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 4496
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Would it be okay if Bella went after Shae Vizla for her part in the Sack of Coruscant?
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

User avatar
Laurvier
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Spindle wrote:Would it be okay if Bella went after Shae Vizla for her part in the Sack of Coruscant?


I wouldn't do that.

User avatar
Spindle
Senator
 
Posts: 4496
Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Laurvier wrote:
Spindle wrote:Would it be okay if Bella went after Shae Vizla for her part in the Sack of Coruscant?


I wouldn't do that.


Is that for plot-based reasons or because Shae would probably beat the tar out of Bella?
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: American Pere Housh, Lessoni, The Knockout Gun Gals

Advertisement

Remove ads