NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:58 am

We probably ought to figure out where Drekkue and the gang should actually go.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:13 am

Prolieum wrote:We probably ought to figure out where Drekkue and the gang should actually go.
probably. Could meet up with Cthyrual
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:15 am

Kyraina wrote:
Prolieum wrote:We probably ought to figure out where Drekkue and the gang should actually go.
probably. Could meet up with Cthyrual

I am fairly confident that none of them know their location.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:16 am

Prolieum wrote:
Kyraina wrote: probably. Could meet up with Cthyrual

Thats true. What about Alderaan to check on the negotiations since none of them have heard its gone to hell. Or they can go to Tatioone. After that I'm out of ideas
Last edited by Kyraina on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asgeirria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:29 am

Kyraina wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

Thats true. What about Alderaan to check on the negotiations since none of them have heard its gone to hell. Or they can go to Tatioone. After that I'm out of ideas

They might hear about Cythraul and the group through underground channels or spacer rumors. Maybe not now, but later on once we start pushing spice, hiring mercs, and boarding Imperial ships.
Choice, LGBT, Legal regulated recreational drugs, Monarchy, Imperialism, sociocentric government, secularism, religious freedom, equal rights

Oligarchy, democracy, theocracy, chemical/biological/nuclear warfare, cruelty, crime, communism, capitalism, white guilt, SJWism

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:41 am

Asgeirria wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Thats true. What about Alderaan to check on the negotiations since none of them have heard its gone to hell. Or they can go to Tatioone. After that I'm out of ideas

They might hear about Cythraul and the group through underground channels or spacer rumors. Maybe not now, but later on once we start pushing spice, hiring mercs, and boarding Imperial ships.

True, plus Polaris is a Info broker so he will hear of it before the norm

Asgeirria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:51 am

Kyraina wrote:
Asgeirria wrote:

True, plus Polaris is a Info broker so he will hear of it before the norm

I look forward to it. Just gotta wait for Setinal... ;P
Choice, LGBT, Legal regulated recreational drugs, Monarchy, Imperialism, sociocentric government, secularism, religious freedom, equal rights

Oligarchy, democracy, theocracy, chemical/biological/nuclear warfare, cruelty, crime, communism, capitalism, white guilt, SJWism

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Asgeirria wrote:
Kyraina wrote:True, plus Polaris is a Info broker so he will hear of it before the norm

I look forward to it. Just gotta wait for Setinal... ;P

Sorry. Schools being a bitch and I got 12.5 out of 25 on my quiz today :p
Last edited by Setinel on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Asgeria, pls respond to what I wrote about the mind message!! I want to be able to interact with someone.
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Asgeirria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Heidelski wrote:Asgeria, pls respond to what I wrote about the mind message!! I want to be able to interact with someone.

Sorry, first come first serve. I'll have Cythraul jump over in the Rakshah once we get in the Kashyyk area. (We're headed there RN)

Schwabenreich
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Schwabenreich » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Asgeirria wrote:"They'll recruit mercs, spacers, and some other riff-raff, and we'll have ourselves a good crew."

I'd be happy for Skando to be among such riff-raff if we want to work something out.
Last edited by Schwabenreich on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The sovereign represents the state; he and his people form but one body, which can only be happy as far as united by concord. The prince is to a nation he governs, what a head is to a man; it is his duty to see, think and act for the whole community, that he may procure it every advantage of which it is capable."-Friedrich der Große

Heidelski
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidelski » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:33 am

Asgeirria wrote:
Heidelski wrote:Asgeria, pls respond to what I wrote about the mind message!! I want to be able to interact with someone.

Sorry, first come first serve. I'll have Cythraul jump over in the Rakshah once we get in the Kashyyk area. (We're headed there RN)

ok
I am a Nationalist Conservative Christian American Male. If you see spelling errors it is most likely my keyboard. It sucks. America!

Been In America since 1732!

Political compass:https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=4.0&soc=1.03
Trump 2016!
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/1912582270

Pro: Life, Immagration, America, Military, Compulsary Military service, US imperialism, SK, Germany, German expansion, Francem Uk, Japan, Christianity, Guns

Anti: Illegal Immagration, Abortion, LGTB, NK, Chin, RUssia, Syria,ISIS, Obama, Clinton, Racism, Sexistism, weak military, burning the flag

Asgeirria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:46 am

Schwabenreich wrote:
Asgeirria wrote:"They'll recruit mercs, spacers, and some other riff-raff, and we'll have ourselves a good crew."

I'd be happy for Skando to be among such riff-raff if we want to work something out.

We'd be offering good credits for anyone with combat skills, especially if you've got your own ship.

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 am

Asgeirria wrote:
Schwabenreich wrote:

We'd be offering good credits for anyone with combat skills, especially if you've got your own ship.

If you ever get back to Coruscant, listen out for Resistance broadcasts. I sneak in codes for where we meet next in every one.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

Asgeirria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asgeirria » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:56 am

Dernland wrote:
Asgeirria wrote:

If you ever get back to Coruscant, listen out for Resistance broadcasts. I sneak in codes for where we meet next in every one.

Wouldn't be able to retake Coruscant without the resistance. The RP is truckling along pretty slowly right now, and I loathe to double-post.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:57 am

Asgeirria wrote:
Dernland wrote:

Wouldn't be able to retake Coruscant without the resistance. The RP is truckling along pretty slowly right now, and I loathe to double-post.

I'm Waiting on Prol to post

Schwabenreich
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Schwabenreich » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:04 am

How long has Coruscant been blockaded? What extent is the occupation?
"The sovereign represents the state; he and his people form but one body, which can only be happy as far as united by concord. The prince is to a nation he governs, what a head is to a man; it is his duty to see, think and act for the whole community, that he may procure it every advantage of which it is capable."-Friedrich der Große

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:15 am

Schwabenreich wrote:How long has Coruscant been blockaded? What extent is the occupation?

Full occupation for now, so atleast a couple divisions of Imperial Groups. Most of the Sith are at the Jedi Temple. Coruscant has been blockaded for close to 4 to 5 days at this point.

Laurvier
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:51 am

OK, I'm still here. SORRY!

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:30 am

Laurvier wrote:OK, I'm still here. SORRY!

Its fine. Where you been

Schwabenreich
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Schwabenreich » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:46 am

I guess at a crossroads, if anything going down in Coruscant I'll stay here, if I need to be in hut space for any action, I could edit it easily to fit Nar Shaddaa or Nal Hutta somewhere.
Edit: I don't know if people are waiting for me or something but that was just an establishing thing that I was on Coruscant, like a placeholder, don't stop on my account, you folks will probably notice I didn't progress any of your ongoing plotlines.
Last edited by Schwabenreich on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laurvier
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Laurvier wrote:OK, I'm still here. SORRY!

Its fine. Where you been

Just a bit busy. I want to get a post up but idk whats going on now.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Laurvier wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Its fine. Where you been

Just a bit busy. I want to get a post up but idk whats going on now.

Ill explain it at lunch

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Will post tonight

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:28 am

tag, can someone tell me some info and such about this rp, so i get it later.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse