NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:02 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
Only one thing to be changed for acceptance-Midichlorian counts. Both are above the 10,000 limit, and van Tor's is absurdly high. Other than that they seem good.

Out of curiosity, how did you get a level 15 Jedi to Yavin IV? Stronghold?

Stronghold.

Good now? It's van Tor-14,000 and Emil-9,720.

No the new cap for the Midichlorian count is 10,000
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Also, I thought it clear that van Tor is very skilled with the force, guess I was wrong.

Emil is just a good swordsmen, she doesn't really use the force that much.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
Only one thing to be changed for acceptance-Midichlorian counts. Both are above the 10,000 limit, and van Tor's is absurdly high. Other than that they seem good.

Out of curiosity, how did you get a level 15 Jedi to Yavin IV? Stronghold?

Stronghold.

Good now? It's van Tor-14,000 and Emil-9,720.

Plus that a Jedi with a count of 14,000+ would be almost a chosen-one like figure, of the type where you have no more than a handful every few decades.
Last edited by Prolieum on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:05 pm

In case you guys haven't noticed, I have no idea how midichlorian's works.
― Fred Rogers

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Also, Van Tor is 10,000 (because I plan on him being strong with the Force, just aging) and Emil is 7,720.

I was kinda going off the other guys midi counts, and some of them seemed to be very high.
― Fred Rogers

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:In case you guys haven't noticed, I have no idea how midichlorian's works.

Well, that is because they are vague anyway, and are not an actual indicator of power-they are worse than IQ is for intelligence. Here we are, at least, I assume, just using them as a vague "power level" to simplify.

My take:

4-5,000: Low-end Jedi/Sith, just enough for training
6-7,000: Fairly "average", or a little below. nothing notable
7-8,000: Just general better than the average, still within that "mean" range, still standard.
8,9,000: General high-end Jedi, those particularly notable.
9-10,000: High-end Consulars, and the rare, very talented Knights
10-13,000: The top warriors, Dark Council, Jedi Council, top-flight.
13-15,000: Masters of the order, only a few at any time
15,000+: "Chosen One"-Yoda, Anakin, Sidious, etc.

As I said, it is just a simplification.
Last edited by Prolieum on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Also, Van Tor is 10,000 (because I plan on him being strong with the Force, just aging) and Emil is 7,720.

I was kinda going off the other guys midi counts, and some of them seemed to be very high.

They are, too high in my opinion, but the limit was higher earlier, and people like powerful characters-we dropped it down to 10,000 because so many at that level was rather unrealistic-still is, a bit, but it is an RP, so there is some leeway I suppose.
Male.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:In case you guys haven't noticed, I have no idea how midichlorian's works.

So if you seen the Prequels especcialy episode 1 then you know Vader has a very strong connection to the force because his midichlorian count is well above 15,000. The amount of Midichlorian's in a force users body determines their strength in the force. Like my Character Benn is probably the strongest force user in the RP because he has the highest Midichlorian count out of the characters, but he can't produce a focused attack like most Jedi can

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Great, just fucking great. Don't worry about it then,

I am not happy about it either, but there is nothing that we can do anymore. Do you want to retcon it, go back to the beginning of the negotiations, and then have it interrupted by the Black Hand attack, pretend Jurius never existed, or continue from the present with Jurius as an NPC, or have him get killed in the attack, or by Satele, or...?

Jurius will be a Important NPC for now. The Jedi he killed was not Satele, but some unimportant jedi that was with Satele and Ra. We will continue with this. If your not happy with it and try to argue about it then leave, other wise weather you like it or not you will deal with it and accept this decision. Do I make myself clear
Last edited by Kyraina on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Character Name: Ordin van Tor
Jedi Or Sith: Jedi

Rank/Class
Jedi Master

Height: 6'2
Race/Species: Human
Appearance:Good living leaves good looks
Home world: Alderaan
Personality: Timid and reserved, Ordin is known for his preference for actions, not words that only serve to stall the inevitable. He can also seem...brutal in his methods, if he sees a chance to end a threat with violence he chooses it.
Biography: Even in childhood, Ordin ended conflict. The biggest boy in his small village, Ordin often ended bully or fighting with his words or his fist. By 16, he was practically the leader of his village, understanding but fierce, at least until Master Sinri-Kek discovered him while on a diplomatic mission. After days of discussion, Ordin agreed to join the Order and become Sinri-Kek's Padawan. The relationship between the two was rather informal, like father and son, and while Sinri-Kek taught Ordin when it was best to give up talking and fight, he silently agreed with his opinion that Republic and Council was plagued with inaction. At age 21, Ordin was made into a Knight of the Order but still followed Sinri-Kek as if he was still his Padawan. It wasn't until he had become a Jedi Master that he took in his first apprentice-a boy named Naber Kaza.

The time spent with Naber Kaza was a confusing one. While a good student, Naber was too curious and impatient for his own good. After mastering Soresu and Shii-Cho, Naber made his wish to become the master of all the lightsabers form known and was visibly annoyed when Ordin told him to be patient and that such a wish came with time.

Perhaps it was inevitable that Naber joined the Sith, stealing a Defender-Class Corvette from Tython and leading Ordin on a chase to find him. After days, he found his fallen Padawan on Mustafar waiting for his new Master to arrive. The two engaged in a duel, Ordin's words falling on deaf ears until he finally ended Naber's life by force pushing him into the lava below.

He grew disheartened by his failure and didn't take in another Padawan, only providing short lessons to those that asked. It wasn't until he found Emil, then only a initiate on Tython and saw her skill with a blade but felt her....regret and sadness that he took her as his Padawan. Perhaps he hopes to redeem his failure.
Lightsaber:http://orig13.deviantart.net/b594/f/2012/085/c/0/another_jedi_swtor_saber_by_risiavyle-d4r2a59.png
Midichlorian Count:10,000
Strengths: Ordin van Tor has spent his entire life ending conflicts with his words or sword. He has mastered Soresu and is skilled in Shien, but more often than not depends on the force to end his foes.
Weaknesses: His age is beginning to catch with him and his beginning to trust Emilgotha with the fighting, as he tries to talk there way out or use the force to end it.
Starting Location: Alderaan.
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/search.php?keywords=Zeinbrad&t=370800&sf=msgonly

Character Name: Emilgotha
Jedi Or Sith: Jedi (Well, technically Sith turned Jedi.

Rank/Class
Jedi Padawan (Through her skills has grown to the point she can become a Knight, she and Ordin just haven't had the time to do so)

Height: 5'7
Race/Species: Human
Appearance:Emilgotha outfit 90% of the time When on a place like Tatooine or Yavin
Home world: Dromund Kaas
Personality: Emil only speaks when spoken too, or if she has something important to say. She is used to death and may seem cold to some, but under Master Ordin van Tor's guidance she is slowly becoming more open and easily approached.
Biography: Even a Lord of the Sith cannot escape the consequences of birthing a daughter with a slave as her sire. This is what Emilgotha learned as she saw her mother die to assassins that invaded her mothers estate, framing her father,Sasko a bounty hunter turned slave for her death and taking Emilgotha to Korriban to be trained as a Sith by her uncle Havilus, all at age 10. For six months Emil was beaten, bruised and mocked until she awoke to find her father beating Havilus head to the floor, a pool of blood forming under his head, and taking her under his wing. Sasko taught her everything he knew as he tried to get her to Republic space, aways being betrayed by crime lords looking to cash in on the sizable bounty acquired by both of them.

Her father died before he could finish his mission, killed by Imperial snipers sent to take them down. The night after his death, Emil ran into a crew of Smugglers who agreed to take her to Republic Space if she helped them do their jobs for a year. She agreed, and found that they were like a family to her, the first people that treated her like a...person. One them, Edwith, became like a older brother to her.

They even saved her when she captured by the Imperials, risking their lives to infiltrate a Imperial prison and get her out, after the leader of the crew, Viperis scarified himself to give Zivamen, the pilot, time to lift off and get into hyperspace. They would arrive in Republic space shortly after, and soon Emilgotha was discovered by the Jedi, who took her to Tython, were she proved herself as a skilled and experienced swordsmen, if...cold and distant.

Master Ordin van Tor took her as his Padawan and is working towards learning the truth about Emil, who has been using a fake Corellian accent to stop people from questioning about her past.
Lightsaber:Main Let hand
Midichlorian Count:7,720
Strengths: One cannot deny Emil's skill with a blade. Using Djem So and elements of Ataru, Emil has become a skilled duelist. She is also very observant and rarely misses a detail.
Weaknesses: Emil isn't exactly the most truting of people, nor does she like telling people the full truth. She is also prone to making rash decisions without much thought into what could go wrong.
Starting Location: Alderaan
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/search.php?keywords=Zeinbrad&t=370800&sf=msgonly

Accepted

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Kyraina wrote:

So if you seen the Prequels especcialy episode 1 then you know Vader has a very strong connection to the force because his midichlorian count is well above 15,000. The amount of Midichlorian's in a force users body determines their strength in the force. Like my Character Benn is probably the strongest force user in the RP because he has the highest Midichlorian count out of the characters, but he can't produce a focused attack like most Jedi can

Not quite. Midichlorians are a vague indicator of potential, but it is noted that one can, with training, not just be more focused, but outright more powerful than one with a higher midichlorian count. The direction of causation is also left vague-it could be that Force sensitivity determines midichlorian count, rather than the other way around, and later sources seem to support this.

Also, Delsis has a higher midichlorian count than Ben, but she is even less focused than him.

Kyraina wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
I am not happy about it either, but there is nothing that we can do anymore. Do you want to retcon it, go back to the beginning of the negotiations, and then have it interrupted by the Black Hand attack, pretend Jurius never existed, or continue from the present with Jurius as an NPC, or have him get killed in the attack, or by Satele, or...?

Jurius will be a Important NPC for now. The Jedi he killed was not Satele, but some unimportant jedi that was with Satele and Ra

Wait, I thought we were going with Satele attacking, but getting knocked unconscious?
Male.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:20 pm

From the looks of it I can either help the Morning Star or the Republic folks in the Bastion, through it looks like people are leaving.
― Fred Rogers

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:From the looks of it I can either help the Morning Star or the Republic folks in the Bastion, through it looks like people are leaving.

The Bastion? Bastion was the guy who quit, did you mean the diplomatic conference?
Male.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:From the looks of it I can either help the Morning Star or the Republic folks in the Bastion, through it looks like people are leaving.

The Bastion? Bastion was the guy who quit, did you mean the diplomatic conference?

Yes.

Isn't the place called the Bastion?
― Fred Rogers

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

Yes.

Umm, no, not that I am aware of. Bastion is the Imperial Remnant capitol, and then there is the place on Corellia, but I cannot recall one on Alderaan.
Male.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Kyraina wrote:So if you seen the Prequels especcialy episode 1 then you know Vader has a very strong connection to the force because his midichlorian count is well above 15,000. The amount of Midichlorian's in a force users body determines their strength in the force. Like my Character Benn is probably the strongest force user in the RP because he has the highest Midichlorian count out of the characters, but he can't produce a focused attack like most Jedi can

Not quite. Midichlorians are a vague indicator of potential, but it is noted that one can, with training, not just be more focused, but outright more powerful than one with a higher midichlorian count. The direction of causation is also left vague-it could be that Force sensitivity determines midichlorian count, rather than the other way around, and later sources seem to support this.

Also, Delsis has a higher midichlorian count than Ben, but she is even less focused than him.

Kyraina wrote:Jurius will be a Important NPC for now. The Jedi he killed was not Satele, but some unimportant jedi that was with Satele and Ra

Wait, I thought we were going with Satele attacking, but getting knocked unconscious?

That works as well. I am not in a mood for a argument. So do one or the other. Those are your two opitions

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Yes.

Umm, no, not that I am aware of. Bastion is the Imperial Remnant capitol, and then there is the place on Corellia, but I cannot recall one on Alderaan.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elysium

I meant this.
― Fred Rogers

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

That works as well. I am not in a mood for a argument. So do one or the other. Those are your two opitions

I do not particularly care.

OK, flipping coin-head it is Satele, tails it is not.

OK, Satele it is.
Male.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elysium

I meant this.

No, the conference is taking place in House Organa. We do not know exactly where it does in canon, but Organa made sense, so that was the choice.
Last edited by Prolieum on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Also, I thought it clear that van Tor is very skilled with the force, guess I was wrong.

He can be skilled with the force but his not going to approach the level of power that Pavish, Korr, or Ra can command, but is probably going tkt be better skilled then the later two

Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:27 pm

I just thought of the best character ever!!! Haha a sith jawa!

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Kyraina wrote:That works as well. I am not in a mood for a argument. So do one or the other. Those are your two opitions

I do not particularly care.

OK, flipping coin-head it is Satele, tails it is not.

OK, Satele it is.

Hmm...perhaps they put Satele on my characters ship to recover, then my characters go to save the Morning Star?

Just throwing out ideas.
― Fred Rogers

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:Also, I thought it clear that van Tor is very skilled with the force, guess I was wrong.

I would knock her down to the 6-7,000 range, then, at present she is better than the average Jedi, though the choice is wholly yours.
Male.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Anglo Saxon-Franko wrote:I just thought of the best character ever!!! Haha a sith jawa!

A Light Sith Jawa

Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Anglo Saxon-Franko wrote:I just thought of the best character ever!!! Haha a sith jawa!

A Light Sith Jawa
what lol

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse