NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:06 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Ok

I do not understand your latest post. You may want to rephrase it/check your spelling.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:12 pm

I fixed it but got to change the spelling of shimera
Last edited by The Imperium Empires on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Good... very good...

Character Name: Salene Kassal ("Lady Arctura")
Jedi Or Sith: Sith.
Rank/Class: Sith Lord/Lady.
Height: 6'1".
Race/Species: Miraluka.
Appearance: Lady Arctura.
Homeworld: Unknown.
Personality: Salene Kassal is a Sith Lady, and is likely one of the only Miraluka's at this position. Her personality is described by others as cold, calculating, and merciless. She appears willing to sacrifice others for her own gain, or for the gain of the Empire. Hence her adopted name of "Lady Arctura."
Biography: Salene Kassal, as she was born a Miraluka, was born without eyes; just vestigial eye sockets and eyelids. She had to learn at a very young age to use the Force as her form of sight. Due to this, she became very attuned to the ability; force sight was her greatest strength. She could even sense beings of a normally low or almost non-existent midichlorian count, as well as many years gone corpses. She doesn't remember her family, or parents, as they died while she was young; she became a stowaway and a nomadic person, travelling from place to place. That is until she found the Empire. In her, a sith lord sensed her potential for the Dark Side. Even at this age, as a young child, she was cold; unfeeling, as if she was never taught how to love. How to be happy.

As she trained, she became more attuned to the Dark Side as well as strengthening her Force Sight; now, with the Force, she could see anything and everything within the same general area as her; even those behind her or a ways off and hiding their force signatures. Though this was a powerful usage of the Force Sight natural to her kind, her lack of remorse and restraint as well as her cold, unfeeling nature led her to become infamously troubling when it came to keeping sparring partners alive in the end. She often more than not, try as she might, killed the partners she sparred with, even those who had been more experienced than her. Eventually, it was decided that she should train with specialized droids to avoid the loss of more sith; as her potential in the Dark Side grew, her value as a sith increased.

Kassal was somewhat aggressive, whether subtle or obvious, to those who she considered inferior to herself. This with her seeming incapability to feel anything but cold hard rage and hatred made her into a fine tuned Dark Side wielder. As well as with her seemingly natural and imposing height, most who didn't know her personally feared her. She became more fluent with using the Force as a weapon than her own saber. Eventually, she learned to focus her seeming coldness at the enemy: the Jedi, the Republic. Eventually, through the years afterward, she climbed upwards. After a while, she became one of the first Miraluka sith lords, and most likely the first Miraluka sith lady. Her name, Arctura, was given to her to reflect the coldness of her very being. Some have even said that when she enters a room, it drops a few degrees cooler, but this is unconfirmed and is probably rumor.
Lightsaber: Two of these. She doesn't really have a preferred lightsaber form, but she does use a nontraditional custom form quite often.
Midichlorian Count: 9,500.
Strengths: Force Sight, extremely strong force user.
Weaknesses: Often too cold, willing to sacrifice her allies and subordinates in the name of her own desires or that of the Empire, as long as it means she gets her way. She's also somewhat easily tempered despite her many years of training. Oh, and due to the lack of actual eyes, if one is powerful enough to hide their force signature well enough from her, she's got a huge disadvantage unless they make noise.
Starting Location: Likely on board her ship, the Raging Storm. This is the Raging Storm. It's located in deep space at the moment.
RP Sample: Will this suffice?
Last edited by The V O I D on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:20 pm

The V O I D wrote:Good... very good...

Personality: Salene Kassal is a Sith Lady, and is likely one of the only Miraluka's at this position. Her personality is described by others as cold, calculating, and merciless. She appears willing to sacrifice others for her own gain, or for the gain of the Empire. Hence her adopted name of "Lady Arctura."
Biography: Salene Kassal, as she was born a Miraluka, was born without eyes; just vestigial eye sockets and eyelids. She had to learn at a very young age to use the Force as her form of sight. Due to this, she became very attuned to the ability; force sight was her greatest strength. She could even sense beings of a normally low or almost non-existent midichlorian count, as well as many years gone corpses. She doesn't remember her family, or parents, as they died while she was young; she became a stowaway and a nomadic person, travelling from place to place. That is until she found the Empire. In her, a sith lord sensed her potential for the Dark Side. Even at this age, as a young child, she was cold; unfeeling, as if she was never taught how to love. How to be happy.

As she trained, she became more attuned to the Dark Side as well as strengthening her Force Sight; now, with the Force, she could see anything and everything within the same general area as her; even those behind her or a ways off and hiding their force signatures. Though this was a powerful usage of the Force Sight natural to her kind, her lack of remorse and restraint as well as her cold, unfeeling nature led her to become infamously troubling when it came to keeping sparring partners alive in the end. She often more than not, try as she might, killed the partners she sparred with, even those who had been more experienced than her. Eventually, it was decided that she should train with specialized droids to avoid the loss of more sith; as her potential in the Dark Side grew, her value as a sith increased.

Kassal was somewhat aggressive, whether subtle or obvious, to those who she considered inferior to herself. This with her seeming incapability to feel anything but cold hard rage and hatred made her into a fine tuned Dark Side wielder. As well as with her seemingly natural and imposing height, most who didn't know her personally feared her. She became more fluent with using the Force as a weapon than her own saber. Eventually, she learned to focus her seeming coldness at the enemy: the Jedi, the Republic. Eventually, through the years afterward, she climbed upwards. After a while, she became one of the first Miraluka sith lords, and most likely the first Miraluka sith lady. Her name, Arctura, was given to her to reflect the coldness of her very being. Some have even said that when she enters a room, it drops a few degrees cooler, but this is unconfirmed and is probably rumor.
Lightsaber: two of these.
Weaknesses: Often too cold, willing to sacrifice her allies and subordinates in the name of her own desires or that of the Empire, as long as it means she gets her way. She's also somewhat easily tempered despite her many years of training. Oh, and due to the lack of actual eyes, if one is powerful enough to hide their force signature well enough from her, she's got a huge disadvantage unless they make noise.
Starting Location: Likely on board her ship, the Raging Storm.

Accepted, but there are two things you need to add. First, just a brief overview of the Raging Storm (it can be a custom make if you wish), and where the ship is (you can put it in deep space if you do not want to decide). Otherwise, it looks great. If you want, you can add her preferred lightsaber Form (or lack thereof), but that is not required.
Last edited by Prolieum on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Prolieum wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Good... very good...

Lightsaber: two of these.
Starting Location: Likely on board her ship, the Raging Storm.

Accepted, but there are two things you need to add. First, just a brief overview of the Raging Storm (it can be a custom make if you wish), and where the ship is (you can put it in deep space if you do not want to decide). Otherwise, it looks great. If you want, you can add her preferred lightsaber Form, but that is not required.

I'll do that right now. So, once I do that, is anyone interested in meeting Lady Arctura?

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:25 pm

And instead of an overview, I posted an image for it if that's alright. So, I'm good now, right?

Can't wait to get started...

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:33 pm

The V O I D wrote:And instead of an overview, I posted an image for it if that's alright. So, I'm good now, right?

Can't wait to get started...

Standard Harrower, then?

I release thee, oh destroyer-break thy chains and bring ruin to Jedi lands!
Male.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Umm, Vaustein? I know that I probably should not be giving advice to you out of character, but attacking Kuat is what I like to call a really bad idea. Like, super-bad. Ultra bad. Bad-bad. Big no-no.

Nice touch on noting the character description Spindle.
Male.

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Prolieum wrote:Umm, Vaustein? I know that I probably should not be giving advice to you out of character, but attacking Kuat is what I like to call a really bad idea. Like, super-bad. Ultra bad. Bad-bad. Big no-no.

Thanks!
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:50 pm

I decided to have my Crimelord character go to Kuat to defend the republic ships there
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Laurvier
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Prolieum wrote:Umm, Vaustein? I know that I probably should not be giving advice to you out of character, but attacking Kuat is what I like to call a really bad idea. Like, super-bad. Ultra bad. Bad-bad. Big no-no.

I was gonna say...

Also, the whole character idea is pretty poor too. You're a drop in the bucket compared to the Sith Empire and Republic. It's also uninteresting and an off-tangent side plot I'm not interested in interacting with. My advice, stick to known factions in the SW universe in this timeline. The Exchange, Czerka Corp, Hutt Cartel...something like that.
Last edited by Laurvier on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:54 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:I decided to have my Crimelord character go to Kuat to defend the republic ships there

Mate, the lightning is being channeled directly into your leg. The only way to block it is to cut your own leg off. I am being nice and assuming the lightning was weakened because of injury/transmission medium.

Laurvier wrote:

I was gonna say...

Also, the whole character idea is pretty poor too. You're a drop in the bucket compared to the Sith Empire and Republic. It's also uninteresting and an off-tangent side plot I'm not interested in interacting with. My advice, stick to known factions in the SW universe in this timeline. The Exchange, Czerka Corp, Hutt Cartel...something like that.

I kind of like the idea behind it, but going after the second-best protected planet in the galaxy is not the way to play such a faction. Kuat could smack down the Coruscant defense fleet if it wanted to.
Last edited by Prolieum on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:57 pm

My character was able to absorb the blast with his lights we like mace windy did in revenge of the sith but he had to leave quickly as the sith empire sent rieforcemetns to back up the sith

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:58 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:My character was able to absorb the blast with his lights we like mace windy did in revenge of the sith but he had to leave quickly as the sith empire sent rieforcemetns to back up the sith

That requires an actual distance between the lightning and the target, which does not exist here. Absorbing lightning via the Force manually is possible-both ROTJ Luke and AOTC Yoda do so, but given that this came out of nowhere, there is no time to react. I suppose I can buy a really, really lucky precog letting you blunt the attack, but it is still going to be at least a heavy stun.
Last edited by Prolieum on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Oh okay well he was injured and neither were able to kill each other after the shock Kyro had to flee

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:00 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Oh okay well he was injured and neither were able to kill each other after the shock Kyro had to flee

I will let it slide.
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Thankyou I just like this character a lot

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Tagged
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:02 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Thankyou I just like this character a lot

Well, my policy is that everyone should survive their first mistake, unless it is colossally stupid, which yours definitely was not.
Male.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Ya just stunned an unconscious guy Spindle. Still, better to be sure about something like that. If Adler was a bit more vicious Shimera would have ended his story rather quickly, glad the characterization worked out like that.
Last edited by Prolieum on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:07 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Thankyou I just like this character a lot

yo, let people respond to your post before you post another post. I have to redo a entire post that was a partial respond to your fleeing post
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:15 pm

So who'd like to interact with Lady Arctura? I'm thinking about having her call someone via holocomms and ask if they need reinforcements.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:15 pm

The V O I D wrote:So who'd like to interact with Lady Arctura? I'm thinking about having her call someone via holocomms and ask if they need reinforcements.

probably
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:18 pm

The V O I D wrote:So who'd like to interact with Lady Arctura? I'm thinking about having her call someone via holocomms and ask if they need reinforcements.

Have her contact my Crimelord character Arkius

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Jurius is still in negotiations, so that would be uneccessary, Zeres is of a lower rank than her, and also not known to any of the Sith, so a no-go. Shimera could answer one, but is unconcious at the moment, which leaves Payne, an apprentice, or Saevan, currently in a lightsaber duel. I guess you could call a Jedi?

You could also have her contact Saevan and not get through, or have an in-combat call, or contact Shimera, and have either Adler or Payne pick it up.
Last edited by Prolieum on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Male.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse