NATION

PASSWORD

Seraphim (fantasy RP, OOC & Signups) CLOSED

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Would it be possible to have a Chaand magic user though, is what i am asking, as it doesnt confirm or deny it in the race description. A Chaand Monk would use chi (or somethign similar) to enhance the physical abilities, where as with the mage It would be more typical magic, fireballs and the like, though i might make him more like a Shaman, if a Chaand Magic user is allowed.

They are a simple race but yes, they do have the ability to use magic

Would a Chaand shaman that uses the Spirits of his ancestors and/or things he has hunted for a variety of effects work?
What is the average size of a Chaand
Lastly, what is the Wildlife on the island like?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Joshulia wrote:They are a simple race but yes, they do have the ability to use magic

Would a Chaand shaman that uses the Spirits of his ancestors and/or things he has hunted for a variety of effects work?

Define a variety of effects, an average Chaand is somwhere between 7-9 feet tall, and the wildlife across the island is varied but you can expect deer, foxes, griffins, bears, stags, and the occasional lesser dragon among other things. Some of the more intelligent life forms, like trolls, goblins, and Minotaurs, also call the island home but live in secluded camps or caves.
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Would a Chaand shaman that uses the Spirits of his ancestors and/or things he has hunted for a variety of effects work?

Define a variety of effects, an average Chaand is somwhere between 7-9 feet tall, and the wildlife across the island is varied but you can expect deer, foxes, griffins, bears, stags, and the occasional lesser dragon among other things. Some of the more intelligent life forms, like trolls, goblins, and Minotaurs, also call the island home but live in secluded camps or caves.

Like, channels a Troll spirit for regen ability, or something like a deer for increased speed, a minotaur for an increased charging ability. Pretty much channel an ability of an animal spirit he has killed, though the stronger the spirit, the stronger the effect and the backlash.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Define a variety of effects, an average Chaand is somwhere between 7-9 feet tall, and the wildlife across the island is varied but you can expect deer, foxes, griffins, bears, stags, and the occasional lesser dragon among other things. Some of the more intelligent life forms, like trolls, goblins, and Minotaurs, also call the island home but live in secluded camps or caves.

Like, channels a Troll spirit for regen ability, or something like a deer for increased speed, a minotaur for an increased charging ability. Pretty much channel an ability of an animal spirit he has killed, though the stronger the spirit, the stronger the effect and the backlash.

Tbh that sounds like a Druid spell which I suppose would be okay, but I really wouldn't associate traits with the different intelligent races seeing as though no one thing really defines them

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Relikai wrote:
Joshulia wrote:"Good enough"

Now what does that entail.....

Boom boom

Bang bang bang

And we all fall down...

*le keikaku face*
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:58 am

I'm tempted to go full Targaryen and snag a pet dragon.

But I won't.

Probably.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:17 am

Joshulia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Like, channels a Troll spirit for regen ability, or something like a deer for increased speed, a minotaur for an increased charging ability. Pretty much channel an ability of an animal spirit he has killed, though the stronger the spirit, the stronger the effect and the backlash.

Tbh that sounds like a Druid spell which I suppose would be okay, but I really wouldn't associate traits with the different intelligent races seeing as though no one thing really defines them

Well i was thinking the most notable thing about them, but I may just go with a Chaand monk, as that sounds like it would be less difficult. Well, we will see once i get my app up.

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:32 am

tag
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:52 am

What are the specifics of the Chaand Tribes like, if i may ask, you can tg me the info if necessary.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Shadowwell wrote:What are the specifics of the Chaand Tribes like, if i may ask, you can tg me the info if necessary.

Well at this point they're really left up to interpretation

Also, almost done app:

Name: Attawai Cantarus
Appearance: http://m.imgur.com/qkaN2px
Race or Nationality: Cassian Changling
Personality: Attawai is charismatic, if somewhat strange in his mannerisms, and methodical in taking what he wants within his personal code of conduct. A code of conduct that applauds the sparing of innocents whenever possible while simultaneously condemning the waste of anything postmortem. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or hope and while compassion is not unknown to him, Attawai is utterly lacking in mercy. Essentially, fighting for the greater good is plausible, even fighting fairly, what isn't is expecting him to spare anyone or anything you put in his way.
Class: Harbringer (Necromancer/Druid)
Strengths: An incredibly powerful Mage, Attawai has spent countless hours pouring over spell books and generally avoiding human contact in the pursuit of the academia. As a result, he's well learned, capable of speaking a wide variety of languages, and is well versed in the political and social landscape of the islands. He's trained in archery, but is by no means a master, and has extensive knowledge on alchemy, edible plants and, if he's pressed, trapping and hunting.
Weaknesses: A germaphobe, Attawai suffers from borderline Obssessive Compulsive Disorder as a result of his violent and traumatic upbringing. This, combined with his affinity for necromancy, forces him to take drastic measure when it comes to his creations. Before he can operate with undead, Attawai is compelled to have the bones boiled to a pure white color, void of any contaminants, with little to no exception. Break from this protocol will result in the Necromancer becoming increasingly nervous and twitchy until an outburst where he will drop everything to right the issue. Also resulting from his upbringing, Attawai usually prefers animals, both living and dead, to human contact and will undoubtably interfere if he witnesses a child in any semblance of danger. He's also not exactly the greatest brawler in the world....
Equipment/Spells (If Applicable):
Changling~
As a Changling, Attawai has the ability to shift between to physical forms. His usual appearence, the human version, has notable traits of longer canines and yellow eyes, while his other form, that of a very large black wolfhound is, well, unnaturally large. Unlike werewolves, he can transform at will and retains the same frame of mind between forms.

Raise Undead~
Quite like the title suggests, Attawai can raise the dead to be his servants and soldiers. Ranging from, on one strange occasion, a lesser dragon to a squirrel, the creatures retain their abilities from lie and the Necromancer prefers to use his ability on animals, rather than humans.

Touch of Death~
An ability developed while studying under his father, the Touch of Death is actually something along the lines of a Cure Serious Wounds spell. However, unlike said spell, this one is meant to reach into the afterlife after a recently deceased being and rip them back to this plane of existence. Such a violent and brutal method of resurrection results in, essentially, a zombie with a mind of its own. Unable to bleed or die, these beings possess free will but will, over a very long period of time, begin to rot.

Call Animals~
A self explanatory spell, Attawai has the ability to call animals in the area to him, now, whether or not he is able to control said animals is a different question entirely. All he can do is compel beasts in the area to gather.

Speak to Animals~
Again, relatively self explanatory, as a virtue of his Changling nature, Attawai has the ability to speak to any animal, granted the disconnect being their ability to communicate intelligently.

On the topic of equipment, Attawai travels lightly, often relying on nature to sustain him on long journeys. The basics, a knife, pack, and a bed roll are present alongside the unique. Poisons, quills, parchment and spell books can all be found in his bag and on his person. The only piece of offensive equipment he carries on his person at all times, save the knife, is a long bow and quiver of arrows, despite usually being reserved for hunting. His most valued piece of equipment/companion, however, is a large, skeletal, Griffin by the name of Longclaw, who's featherless, grey, wings have only been maintained by the magics of its master.
Bio: Born to an abusive father and an absent mother, all Attawai can remember of the man was his actions. Not his identity nor his principles, all the man can remember is his violent abuse both verbal and physical. He did this in order to "toughen up" his boy, acts that went alongside daily teaching in the magical fields of nature. Attawai and his father lived in a forest just outside of town, a town he was schooled in until his father pulled him out and one he played in until he was, again, ostracized from his community thanks to his father. They studied together in the secret of their forest home.

Eventually, as the abused tend to do, Attawai lashed out as his father. On a routine training exercise, Attawai was instructed to call forth a griffin, beasts indigenous to the wood of their home. So summon it he did, the follow up being instructions to kill the beast and harvest its feathers. It was at this point the boy's hatred of the harming of innocent was born. Instead of killing the called beast, Attawai had it maul his father. As they watched the man who raised him bleed out slowly, the Druid and Griffin became binded to one another. It also saw his evolution to take on the darker magics; from that point on, the young man was no longer purely an ally of nature. His intrest in Necromancy and its principles rose dramatically.

Years and years of his study resulted in Attawai's evolution into a well known sorcerer. His presence outside his home village was common knowledge and the children of the farmers and shopkeepers his father once helped, turned the young man into a legend of sorts. The Man of the Woods they called him, occasionally leaving little gifts on their doorstops at night, gifts that usually went unaccepted. But after nearly three decades of his forest home, he decided it was time to move on, to broaden his knowledge and skill at the academies across the seas. Thus he boarded a ship bound for the forgotten and less than pleasant realms.
RP Example: So much
Last edited by Joshulia on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:45 pm

How many spells can we have?
I have decided on an Elemental monk, it will be explained in the app.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Shadowwell wrote:How many spells can we have?

Theres no real set number, it will just be your duty to maintain a sense of fairness

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:How many spells can we have?

Theres no real set number, it will just be your duty to maintain a sense of fairness

K, so i can make up some stuff about his tribe life, then, since there isnt much info known exactly.

Dukats
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukats » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:08 pm

When will we start the IC?

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:14 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Joshulia wrote:Theres no real set number, it will just be your duty to maintain a sense of fairness

K, so i can make up some stuff about his tribe life, then, since there isnt much info known exactly.

Yes
Dukats wrote:When will we start the IC?

Just as soon as some of the folks who expressed intrest make apps

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

APP

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:23 pm

Name: Defur
Appearance: He is quite an impressive specimen, standing at an impressive 8 ft 10, rather tall even amongst his race. he could be considered good looking amongst his race, were they concerened with such things. Has golden colored eyes.
Race or Nationality: Chaand, ultimately he is loal to his race, and those who he calls friend.
Personality: Loyal and simple, is prone to fits of rage on occasion, though there are usually specific triggers.
Class: Elemental Monk,He channels the energy of the world around him, into his body. Namely the energies of Fire, earth, air, and water, and to a lesser extent nature.
Strengths: He is extremely strong and durable, even more so than his size would suggest. Experienced hunter and tracker. resistant to magic that doesnt affect the mind.
Weaknesses: While not stupid, per se, he is quite simple. He is also slow and lumbering, though can be faster than his size would suggest. He cant control his own strength that well as he is still learning to control it. Susceptile to certain types of magic that affect the mind.
Equipment/Spells:
Armor of the Earth: His body is cloaked with the energy of the Earth rendering it hard and immovable, increases his durability, but limits his mobility greatly.

Fists of Fire: channels the energy of fire into his fists and arms, lighting them ablaze. While in this state nearly anything he touches will start to burn, (as long as it is flammable), be it friend or foe.

Move like lightning: Channels the energy of lightning, enabling him to move quicker than normal, though is still slower than many of the smaller races.

Calm of the Ocean: This is different from most of his other spells as it changes his state of mind, making him calmer, and his intellect sharper and his moves smoother. This will automatically activate if water is present when he flys into a rage.

One With Nature: allows him to understand most animals, though they cant understand him, his intentions maybe, but his words no. This also allows him to heal small injuries on his body. (Small is a relative term of course.)
He wears basic clothes, made form animal hide, nothing fancy of course. He needs no weapons only his body, he does have a pair of massive Dragonhide gauntlets.
Bio: He was born in the Tribelands, to one of the tribes, that specialised in hunting, not just killing with weapons but true hunting. Many of the tribes are full of successful hunters though they use different means to do so. When he was younger around 15 or 16, his tribe and family were attacked by a group of Trolls, Not a small group a reasonably large one in size, which is rather strange, as Trolls usually dont possess much intelligence. It was after the attacks that his life in the tribe started to change.

Chaand are large and strong, so are the Trolls, though they are usually smaller than Chaand, they possess a regeneration factor, that makes them pesky to deal with. At first there were only skirmishes against the Trolls, later it turned into full on battles. it was during an Ambush that his Magic, if you can call it that awoke. As he saw his brethren dying and being consumed around him he felt a mighty rage come over him. As he fought against the Trolls he felt an energy of sorts, all around him. As he tapped into this Energy, his mind that was overcome with rage, felt Serenity. As he became serene an energy surrounded his body, and the elements emerged. This signified a turning point in the Ambush, most of the Trolls that didnt fall to his mighty blows fled in fear.

From the ambushed group, few other Chaand, survived, those that did felt Awe respect and fear towards him. Magic is relatively rare amongst their kind, though it can emerge, it is usually more gentle than what Defur exhibited. That incident changed him and made him different than most of his brethren. He faced some suspicion and prejudice from the others in his tribe, but he endured and grew stronger. He stayed in the tribe for another 3 or for years before he left to explore the island. It was in part due to this Wanderlust that would eventually send him to the ship to the Dwarvish continent.

RP Example: No, bad ginger.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:47 am, edited 8 times in total.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:What are the specifics of the Chaand Tribes like, if i may ask, you can tg me the info if necessary.

Well at this point they're really left up to interpretation

Also, almost done app:

Name: Attawai Cantarus
Appearance: http://m.imgur.com/qkaN2px
Race or Nationality: Cassian Changling
Personality: Attawai is charismatic, if somewhat strange in his mannerisms, and methodical in taking what he wants within his personal code of conduct. A code of conduct that applauds the sparing of innocents whenever possible while simultaneously condemning the waste of anything postmortem. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or hope and while compassion is not unknown to him, Attawai is utterly lacking in mercy. Essentially, fighting for the greater good is plausible, even fighting fairly, what isn't is expecting him to spare anyone or anything you put in his way.
Class: Harbringer (Necromancer/Druid)
Strengths: An incredibly powerful Mage, Attawai has spent countless hours pouring over spell books and generally avoiding human contact in the pursuit of the academia. As a result, he's well learned, capable of speaking a wide variety of languages, and is well versed in the political and social landscape of the islands. He's trained in archery, but is by no means a master, and has extensive knowledge on alchemy, edible plants and, if he's pressed, trapping and hunting.
Weaknesses: A germaphobe, Attawai suffers from borderline Obssessive Compulsive Disorder as a result of his violent and traumatic upbringing. This, combined with his affinity for necromancy, forces him to take drastic measure when it comes to his creations. Before he can operate with undead, Attawai is compelled to have the bones boiled to a pure white color, void of any contaminants, with little to no exception. Break from this protocol will result in the Necromancer becoming increasingly nervous and twitchy until an outburst where he will drop everything to right the issue. Also resulting from his upbringing, Attawai usually prefers animals, both living and dead, to human contact and will undoubtably interfere if he witnesses a child in any semblance of danger. He's also not exactly the greatest brawler in the world....
Equipment/Spells (If Applicable):
Changling~
As a Changling, Attawai has the ability to shift between to physical forms. His usual appearence, the human version, has notable traits of longer canines and yellow eyes, while his other form, that of a very large black wolfhound is, well, unnaturally large. Unlike werewolves, he can transform at will and retains the same frame of mind between forms.

Raise Undead~
Quite like the title suggests, Attawai can raise the dead to be his servants and soldiers. Ranging from, on one strange occasion, a lesser dragon to a squirrel, the creatures retain their abilities from lie and the Necromancer prefers to use his ability on animals, rather than humans.

Touch of Death~
An ability developed while studying under his father, the Touch of Death is actually something along the lines of a Cure Serious Wounds spell. However, unlike said spell, this one is meant to reach into the afterlife after a recently deceased being and rip them back to this plane of existence. Such a violent and brutal method of resurrection results in, essentially, a zombie with a mind of its own. Unable to bleed or die, these beings possess free will but will, over a very long period of time, begin to rot.

Call Animals~
A self explanatory spell, Attawai has the ability to call animals in the area to him, now, whether or not he is able to control said animals is a different question entirely. All he can do is compel beasts in the area to gather.

Speak to Animals~
Again, relatively self explanatory, as a virtue of his Changling nature, Attawai has the ability to speak to any animal, granted the disconnect being their ability to communicate intelligently.

On the topic of equipment, Attawai travels lightly, often relying on nature to sustain him on long journeys. The basics, a knife, pack, and a bed roll are present alongside the unique. Poisons, quills, parchment and spell books can all be found in his bag and on his person. The only piece of offensive equipment he carries on his person at all times, save the knife, is a long bow and quiver of arrows, despite usually being reserved for hunting. His most valued piece of equipment/companion, however, is a large, skeletal, Griffin by the name of Longclaw, who's featherless, grey, wings have only been maintained by the magics of its master.
Bio: Born to an abusive father and an absent mother, all Attawai can remember of the man was his actions. Not his identity nor his principles, all the man can remember is his violent abuse both verbal and physical. He did this in order to "toughen up" his boy, acts that went alongside daily teaching in the magical fields of nature. Attawai and his father lived in a forest just outside of town, a town he was schooled in until his father pulled him out and one he played in until he was, again, ostracized from his community thanks to his father. They studied together in the secret of their forest home.

Eventually, as the abused tend to do, Attawai lashed out as his father. On a routine training exercise, Attawai was instructed to call forth a griffin, beasts indigenous to the wood of their home. So summon it he did, the follow up being instructions to kill the beast and harvest its feathers. It was at this point the boy's hatred of the harming of innocent was born. Instead of killing the called beast, Attawai had it maul his father. As they watched the man who raised him bleed out slowly, the Druid and Griffin became binded to one another. It also saw his evolution to take on the darker magics; from that point on, the young man was no longer purely an ally of nature. His intrest in Necromancy and its principles rose dramatically.

Years and years of his study resulted in Attawai's evolution into a well known sorcerer. His presence outside his home village was common knowledge and the children of the farmers and shopkeepers his father once helped, turned the young man into a legend of sorts. The Man of the Woods they called him, occasionally leaving little gifts on their doorstops at night, gifts that usually went unaccepted. But after nearly three decades of his forest home, he decided it was time to move on, to broaden his knowledge and skill at the academies across the seas. Thus he boarded a ship bound for the forgotten and less than pleasant realms.
RP Example: So much

Done!

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Ironic that traditional druids (according to D&D) hate necromancy :P

And he's prolly gonna come into conflict with Haruna and her stance on undead.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Aona
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aona » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Relikai wrote:Ironic that traditional druids (according to D&D) hate necromancy :P

Speaking of which, as two honorbound lady-knights, Ayna and Haruna should get along well, yea? :P
:^)

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Also, Aona, before I write my app, I'd like to ask a strange question regarding a bit of leniency when it comes to species.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Relikai wrote:Ironic that traditional druids (according to D&D) hate necromancy :P

A conflict he will not understand nor remember how it started a week down the road lol
Illan wrote:Also, Aona, before I write my app, I'd like to ask a strange question regarding a bit of leniency when it comes to species.

Suspicious....

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Joshulia wrote:

A conflict he will not understand nor remember how it started a week down the road lol
Illan wrote:Also, Aona, before I write my app, I'd like to ask a strange question regarding a bit of leniency when it comes to species.

Suspicious....

It's all for the greater good of an interesting character ;)
Above even The Boss

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Aona wrote:

Speaking of which, as two honorbound lady-knights, Ayna and Haruna should get along well, yea? :P

Hmm, a runaway from a betrothal doesn't make Haruna entirely honourable heh heh heh
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Illan wrote:
Joshulia wrote:A conflict he will not understand nor remember how it started a week down the road lol

Suspicious....

Technically I'm like Aona Lite, minus the whole ginger thing, so I could try and answer if you need me too

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Joshulia wrote:
Illan wrote:

Technically I'm like Aona Lite, minus the whole ginger thing, so I could try and answer if you need me too

Aona is a ginger? Well fuck, looks like I need to drop out of the RP.

/s
Above even The Boss

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse