NATION

PASSWORD

A Pirate's Life: The Sword Coast(D&D/OOC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How should we enter Chapter II?

Timeskip directly to Port Pon
No votes
Flesh out the relationships aboard our ships
62%
Do something pirate-y
19%
Rum fueled pirate ship Grand Prix
19%

Total votes : 21

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Relikai wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Suck it up.

You get racial bonuses. Use those to balance your 8 to a 10 then.

It was meant as a joke ;)

Stat spreads, curing headaches for DMs dealing with powergamers since it's implementation.

fer real
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Relikai wrote:
It was meant as a joke ;)

Stat spreads, curing headaches for DMs dealing with powergamers since it's implementation.

fer real

Bloody stinky mute Barbarian who was dropped as an infant -

Str 15
Dex 15
Con 15
Int 8
Wis 8
Cha 8
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Relikai wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:fer real

Bloody stinky mute Barbarian who was dropped as an infant -

Str 15
Dex 15
Con 15
Int 8
Wis 8
Cha 8

ah, point-buy...

No.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Cerrania
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Added a racial bonus quick reference guide. Will account for this in the character app.
"Amibition is a dream with a V8 engine."
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Cerrania wrote:Added a racial bonus quick reference guide. Will account for this in the character app.

Was waiting for this while doing my bio :P
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Taggity.
Plus app. Which should be finished. Tell me of any issues. Had a bit if trouble with images, so only links now.
Is name fine? I used a mix of name gens, so...
Vesaan Kevril

Position in the Fleet: Raiding/boarding party! Doesn't matter what ship.
Race: Genasi. Originally air, but has gotten used to a watery environment, and therefore has a water manifestation too. Only one at a time, explained more later.
Gender/Sex: Male
Appearance:http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx263/charlesawarren007/Genasi.jpg
Personality: Vesaan is mostly a nice guy. He's a pirate, so he isn't that good, but he's not completely evil. Kinda bookish. I'd say N. His alter ego is probably Cn or CE evil. To say it's insane is enough to get the idea.
Background:
So, Vesaan was born on the coast, and has always lived on the coast. Born to a mortal mother an an air djiin father, he is what is known as a genasi. However, he wasn't really wanted by his mother, but she still took care of his, not being evil. As soon as he was old enough, she sent him out of her care, and hired him out on a deckhand on a merchantman. This turn out to eventually have adverse effects.
As Vesaan grew up, he was more and more exposed to water. Constantly in the spesy of the sea, even enjoying it, his Genasi nature caused his to gain a water manifestation additionally. He was not able to have both manifestations at a time, however, and as long as he was in contact with seawater, his air manifestation was surpressed. Eventually, it was surpressed so frequently, it went practically insane. And that's when it happened.
They were out on land. Far enough away from the sea to not be able to access the water. He hadn't realized his air side was insane yet. The refreshing water on his skin dried up, and he went berserk. He killed multiple people he considered his friends, but eventually came back into contact with the seawater again.
After this murder, he could not very well go back to living a normal life. No, he had to live a life dedicated to the sea now, always near the sea so he would not go insane. But he realized that neither navies norerchants would hire him after what he had done. And he didn't have the funds for a fishing boat.
And that's how he ended up as a pirate. In some instances, he has lost control while boarding a ship and... nothing else needs to be described. He has learned more about his powers, and has learned some modicum of control over his insane side, enough that none of his friends will die again.
And then it happened. At the age of about 25, the Neverwinter Privateer fleet was destroyed, the members murdered. He was out in the town, getting one of his rare drinks, but keeping a hand in a mug of saltwater.

Class: Barbarian
Subclass: Insane Rager
Special Ability: Touch of Insanity: As his air manifestation had been surpressed so long, it has kinda gone insane. Whenever he is not in contact with salt water, he loses control, and switches from his water manifestation to his air manifestation. This aor manifestation is insane, therefore, he's pretty much just murderous all around. However, he experiences some control over this side, and mostly keeps from killing all his crew members. He can switch back into his water manifestation if he is in contact with salt water any time after an hour after he switches to his air manifestation. However, this whole cycle could start again... Also, as a side effect to his insanity, he is resistant go mind effects in his insane form, and deep memory scans in his regular form can cause... Detrimental effects to the mind reader.
Equipment:
1 Bastard Sword
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17536465/images/1326528846676.png. Upper one. Only thing I could find with good comparison

20 ft of rope
1 dagger for being suprise attacked.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dnd4/images/8/83/P201H.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150119125601

General clothing. Like in the picture, I guess.
Other general stuff is probably covered by ships stores.
Ability Scores:
Strength: 15
Dexterity: 12/13 (13 if air, because 12+1)
Constitution: 15 (13+2 racial, no matter what)
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 11/10 (10+1 if water, only 10 if not)
Charisma: 8

Strengths: Melee (two handed specifically), no armor fighting, absorbing damage without feeling the pain. Climbing.
Weaknesses: Ranged combat, magic, he is insane some of the time.

Likes: In his sane form, he likes being alone, reading. Will socialize, but isn't good. In insane form, likes killing and basically any type of destruction
Dislikes: For each for, opposite of what the other likes, really. Water form does not really like killing for no reason, air form does not like charity, general niceness
Last edited by The Olog-Hai on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Hey guys, account for age in Background. Since I'm an idiot and forgot to add it beforehand, and don't wanna fuck anyone who already started the app.
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Oh, we're only using 5e races

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Soviet Farm wrote:Oh, we're only using 5e races

What were you wanting? Lycan, right?

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Cerrania wrote:Hey guys, account for age in Background. Since I'm an idiot and forgot to add it beforehand, and don't wanna fuck anyone who already started the app.

Too late for that.
I started the app when there were only like 8 posts. Too many rules clarifications.
Now I'm gonna have ta go back through. But only a bit.

Anyways, I went through the thing for the racial bonuses, and found something very nice: all gensai get +2 con. No silly lac of HP changing between manifestations cuz I don't need it! And, air gensai get a Dex bonus too! Yay!
8 is gonna go in charisma. Already decided that.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:
Cerrania wrote:Hey guys, account for age in Background. Since I'm an idiot and forgot to add it beforehand, and don't wanna fuck anyone who already started the app.

Too late for that.
I started the app when there were only like 8 posts. Too many rules clarifications.

Anyways, I went through the thing for the racial bonuses, and found something very nice: all gensai get +2 con. No silly lac of HP changing between manifestations cuz I don't need it! And, air gensai get a Dex bonus too! Yay!

In 5E, the most popular dumps are -

Strength for Dex-chars, since Dex fulfills almost every combat stats and an important saving throw (Until they needed to swim)
Intelligence for chars who dont wanna think much, speak much, and wanna amp up their other stats.
Charisma for players who just keep silent throughout, and only wanna go HULK SMASH at every damn thing.

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:56 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Soviet Farm wrote:Oh, we're only using 5e races

What were you wanting? Lycan, right?

Yeah, I was going for a Dragonborn monk who was cast out of his order being a were tiger thing

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:57 pm

The Olog-Hai wrote:

Too late for that.

Genasi are tanky. Fire genasi are smarter.

Soviet Farm wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:What were you wanting? Lycan, right?

Yeah, I was going for a Dragonborn monk who was cast out of his order being a were tiger thing

Dragonborn lycan.

No. I don't like it. Feels too special snowflake-ish.

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Soviet Farm wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:What were you wanting? Lycan, right?

Here, lemme step in here. OP'll deliver a verdict.

I don't think it'd work in its current state. It's like one case out of a million. A Dragonborn would be perfectly fine. The were-aspect would have to take a different form.
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Cerrania wrote:
Soviet Farm wrote:Yeah, I was going for a Dragonborn monk who was cast out of his order being a were tiger thing

Here, lemme step in here. OP'll deliver a verdict.

I don't think it'd work in its current state. It's like one case out of a million. A Dragonborn would be perfectly fine. The were-aspect would have to take a different form.

Sounds good. I'll work on an app

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Can we determine our Difficulty Modifier for our class? Like I'm a Rogue with a little magic but I'd wanna use my Str/Dex modifier to add to it's success rate.

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Relikai wrote:Can we determine our Difficulty Modifier for our class? Like I'm a Rogue with a little magic but I'd wanna use my Str/Dex modifier to add to it's success rate.

Don't think we're gonna get that deep into it.
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Relikai wrote:Can we determine our Difficulty Modifier for our class? Like I'm a Rogue with a little magic but I'd wanna use my Str/Dex modifier to add to it's success rate.

You want to use Str/Dex for magic?
Nope.
Because those are physical stats, and casting is a mental thing.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Varian Althurin

Position in the Fleet: First Mate onboard the N.N Blood Rose, Captain Destiny's slave
Race: Half-Elf [Human x High Elf]
Appearance: To the right, to the right.
Height - 6ft / 1.81cm
Weight - 130lbs / 65kg
Hair - Shoulder length, Golden.
Eyes - Blue
Personality: Varian has a playful side where he occasionally teases females with his charms, enjoying their company with candlelight and wine. While Varian's comfortable and sociable with females, he sees males in a different light after his chaotic past, choosing to avoid them or simply engage in light conversation. Varian is kind to children and those who are weak, ambivalent to his equals, but outright cruel to the nobles of the Sword Coast. Seemingly ignorant of his surroundings, one might think that Varian cannot be bothered with important information while the half-elf was simply on the lookout for intruders as he hears every word perfectly.

Background: Born in Silverymoon, Varian and his family were traveling to Baldur's Gate along the Trade Way when they were jumped by a band of bandits. Taken prisoner for being half-elves, Varian was forced to watch when the bandits beheaded his father, and subjected his mother and sister to torturous rape. One thing the bandits did was to ensure Varian was awake using magic while they committed those acts, sometimes using magic to add to their fun. In a week, his mother died from abuse while his sister tethered on the brink of insanity as they were beaten and staved almost daily. Realising that they were kept alive only to be used for the bandit's sadistic fun, not to be ransomed, Varian tried to escape with his sister when a patrol from Baldur's Gate stormed the camp. During the fight, Varian got separated from his sister, only to see her shot by an arrow.

Taken prisoner despite pleading his innocence, Varian was noticed by a nobleman who took an interest in half-breeds, and was sold to the Waterdhavian noble who initially treated him well, educating Varian and teaching him the ways of swordplay. However, when he was eighteen, the noblewoman came into his room and before Varian realised what was happening, has him pinned down and used as a plaything, a mage providing the noble with his aid. Suddenly, Varian has taken the role of his sister and mother, with his supposed benefactor a monster himself.

The abuse continued for four long years, with Varian forced to stay mute about the abuses as he was brought to public events as the nobleman portrayed the half-elf as an adopted nephew, while marketing him out to other nobles who were weary of whores and courtesans. Finally, after a party with most people drunk and sleeping, Varian took the chance to commit his first murder with a butter knife, driving the blade into the noble's heart. Sensing a commotion, the wizard appeared, as Varian ripped the rapier from the corpse's side, throwing the knife at the wizard and disrupting the spell before driving the slender blade through the mage's robes. Looting whatever he could, the half-elf then disappeared into the night, hitching a ride on a caravan moving towards Neverwinter.

At the age of twenty four, Varian worked several odd jobs near the docks, before a raid by the Neverwinter Guard forced him to flee onboard a random ship. Suddenly, he found himself onboard the N.N Blood Rose, where he sought to seek out his destiny. As fate would have it, Captain Destiny Blackthorne of the Blood Rose found him as a stowaway, dragged him up, and almost had him keelhauled when Varian managed to persuade her to allow him to prove his worth. The Blood Rose was short on crew at that time, and half-elves were known to be capable individuals.

Adapting to the Blood Rose was fine, as Varian proved to be slightly popular with the ladies. He wasn't the most comfortable among the men, but he could hold a conversation on his own, although he preferred to be silent. Varian looks up to Captain Blackthorne as a figure of leadership, and although he's a simple crewman, the Captain has entrusted him to go about his own way during fights, allowing Varian to take out the enemy with his own style.

Soon, Varian began to gain the notice of Captain Blackthorne, who valued him for his wisdom and intellect. Assigning him as the first mate, Varian silently accepted the honour, although he has yet to know what Captain Blackthorne has seen in him.

Class: Rogue
Subclass: Spell Breaker
Special Ability:

Level 1 - Spell Breaking - Varian's natural ability to seek out traces of magic has led him to learn a very useful skill set unique to himself. Combined with his minor training in magic and the trauma of his youth, Varian could sense somatic spells being cast, and instinctively launch a weapon attack at his target. Even in normal circumstances whenever Varian hits a spellcaster, the skill and damage of attack has a chance to cause the magic to dissipate, costing the spellcaster a spell slot and action.

It was the constant chanting, droning... words of power manifesting in magic called up from one's inner power. The use of such power to inflict pain upon my family, my mother... my sister... their cries, I will never forget them. The use of such power on myself, as I felt the pain and humiliation which those without power were subject to. My freedom was a calling, my escape... I could never explain it. Was the wizard distracted by my attack? They should be more than that. Nonetheless, it shall be my hands which brings terror into the hearts of those who brought naught but pain and suffering... the magic-users will be the first of them.

Equipment:

Cloak, Hempen Rope, Waterskin, Crowbar, Hooded Lantern, 2 Flasks of Oil, a Bell.

Ability Scores:
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 16 (15+1)
Constitution: 14 (13+1)
Intelligence: 14
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 12 (10+2)

Strengths: Archery, Two-Weapon Fighting, Stealth, Scouting, Acrobatics, Lockpicking, Identifying non-magical items.
D&D Skills -
Stealth, Sleight of Hand, Persuasion(Locked), Perception, Acrobatics, Investigation, Performance, Insight, Using Thieves Tools.
Weaknesses: Overall socializing(He's working on it), Not confident with casting spells, Nervous when addressing a large group of people, Nervous when faced with authority, Unable to move heavy things.

Likes: Female Humans, Bows, Daggers, Ships, Fish, Alcohol.
Dislikes: Trolls, Nobles, Neverwinter, Waterdeep, Wizards.
Theme Song: Last March of the Elves.
Voice: Legolas / Orlando Bloom
Last edited by Relikai on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Relikai wrote:Varian Althurin
Position in the Fleet: Crewman onboard the N.N Blood Rose, Captain Destiny's slave
Personality: Varian has a playful side where he occasionally teases females with his charms, enjoying their company with candlelight and wine. While Varian's comfortable and sociable with females, he sees males in a different light after his chaotic past, choosing to avoid them or simply engage in light conversation. Varian is kind to children and those who are weak, ambivalent to his equals, but outright cruel to the nobles of the Sword Coast. Seemingly ignorant of his surroundings, one might think that Varian cannot be bothered with important information while the half-elf was simply on the lookout for intruders as he hears every word perfectly.

Background: Born in Silverymoon, Varian and his family were traveling to Baldur's Gate along the Trade Way when they were jumped by a band of bandits. Taken prisoner for being half-elves, Varian was forced to watch when the bandits beheaded his father, and subjected his mother and sister to torturous rape. One thing the bandits did was to ensure Varian was awake using magic while they committed those acts, sometimes using magic to add to their fun. In a week, his mother died from abuse while his sister tethered on the brink of insanity as they were beaten and staved almost daily. Realising that they were kept alive only to be used for the bandit's sadistic fun, not to be ransomed, Varian tried to escape with his sister when a patrol from Baldur's Gate stormed the camp. During the fight, Varian got separated from his sister, only to see her shot by an arrow.

Taken prisoner despite pleading his innocence, Varian was noticed by a nobleman who took an interest in half-breeds, and was sold to the Waterdhavian noble who initially treated him well, educating Varian and teaching him the ways of swordplay. However, when he was eighteen, the noblewoman came into his room and before Varian realised what was happening, has him pinned down and used as a plaything, a mage providing the noble with his aid. Suddenly, Varian has taken the role of his sister and mother, with his supposed benefactor a monster himself.

The abuse continued for four long years, with Varian forced to stay mute about the abuses as he was brought to public events as the nobleman portrayed the half-elf as an adopted nephew, while marketing him out to other nobles who were weary of whores and courtesans. Finally, after a party with most people drunk and sleeping, Varian took the chance to commit his first murder with a butter knife, driving the blade into the noble's heart. Sensing a commotion, the wizard appeared, as Varian ripped the rapier from the corpse's side, throwing the knife at the wizard and disrupting the spell before driving the slender blade through the mage's robes. Looting whatever he could, the half-elf then disappeared into the night, hitching a ride on a caravan moving towards Neverwinter.

Varian worked several odd jobs near the docks, before a raid by the Neverwinter Guard forced him to flee onboard a random ship. Suddenly, he found himself onboard the N.N Blood Rose, where he sought to seek out his destiny.

Special Ability:

Level 1 - Spell Breaking - Varian's natural ability to seek out traces of magic has led him to learn a very specific skill set. Combined with his minor training in magic, Varian could sense somatic spells being cast, and instinctively launch a weapon attack at his target. If he hits the spellcaster, the attack has a chance to cause the magic to dissipate, costing the spellcaster a spell slot and action.

Equipment:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/a/a2/OnionArrows-ffxii.png/revision/latest?cb=20130704161228

[spoiler=Thieves' Tools](Image)[/spoiler]

Hempen Rope, Waterskin, Crowbar, Hooded Lantern, 2 Flasks of Oil, a Bell.

Ability Scores:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 16
Constitution: 14
Charisma: 10

Strengths: Archery, Two-Weapon Fighting, Stealth, Acrobatics, Scouting, Acrobatics, Lockpicking.
Weaknesses: Socializing(He's working on it), Not confident with casting spells, Nervous when addressing a large group of people, Nervous when faced with authority.

Dislikes: Trolls, Nobles, Neverwinter, Wizards.

Goddamn. I love it. Just a few things need fixing. Gotta fix that spoiler tag. And also, can you add (+x) to where you're applying racial bonuses?
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Relikai wrote:Varian Althurin
Position in the Fleet: Crewman onboard the N.N Blood Rose, Captain Destiny's slave

Varian worked several odd jobs near the docks, before a raid by the Neverwinter Guard forced him to flee onboard a random ship. Suddenly, he found himself onboard the N.N Blood Rose, where he sought to seek out his destiny.

Special Ability:

Level 1 - Spell Breaking - Varian's natural ability to seek out traces of magic has led him to learn a very specific skill set. Combined with his minor training in magic, Varian could sense somatic spells being cast, and instinctively launch a weapon attack at his target. If he hits the spellcaster, the attack has a chance to cause the magic to dissipate, costing the spellcaster a spell slot and action.

Equipment:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/a/a2/OnionArrows-ffxii.png/revision/latest?cb=20130704161228

[spoiler=Thieves' Tools](Image)[/spoiler]

Hempen Rope, Waterskin, Crowbar, Hooded Lantern, 2 Flasks of Oil, a Bell.

Ability Scores:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 16
Constitution: 14
Charisma: 10

Strengths: Archery, Two-Weapon Fighting, Stealth, Acrobatics, Scouting, Acrobatics, Lockpicking.
Weaknesses: Socializing(He's working on it), Not confident with casting spells, Nervous when addressing a large group of people, Nervous when faced with authority.

Dislikes: Trolls, Nobles, Neverwinter, Wizards.

...Ooh.

...Very good...

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Fixed, added another line in bio, added base and racial stat modifiers, and cleaned that damn [ ' ] from the spoiler.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Relikai wrote:Fixed, added another line in bio, added base and racial stat modifiers, and cleaned that damn [ ' ] from the spoiler.

*interest intensifies*

Cerrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerrania » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Relikai wrote:Fixed, added another line in bio, added base and racial stat modifiers, and cleaned that damn [ ' ] from the spoiler.

Das gud.

Welcome to the crew, Varian. Your name, level, class, position, and ship will be added to the Character Info Sheet!
-Elvis Presley

I really enjoy running.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Charlia wrote:

*interest intensifies*

*Interest in the Ship intensifies*

Cerrania wrote:

Das gud.

Welcome to the crew, Varian. Your name, level, class, position, and ship will be added to the Character Info Sheet!

Many thanks. Now begins his quest to find a finesse longsword!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse