NATION

PASSWORD

Heartaches by the Number | Fallout NV RP | OOC/Still Open!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Where should a Spinoff of this RP be based? (ROUND II)

The Georgia Federation
71%
Maryland
29%

Total votes : 24

Ironsbad
Minister

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Why can't I just alliances to both? You both have moderate control of the Region, favor Ghouls and Mutants, and I can employ them and my caravan company can help the economic growth of the Mojave which apparently it needs.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Ironsbad wrote:Why can't I just alliances to both? You both have moderate control of the Region, favor Ghouls and Mutants, and I can employ them and my caravan company can help the economic growth of the Mojave which apparently it needs.

Both sides literally are about to kill each other, and would like some extra support. If you back the Brotherhood, expect hefty compensation. Whatever you need, within reason, if there for you as long as your willing to fight for Steel, and for the people of the Mojave.

Though of course, the FRoM has much to offer as well, as their claim that they care for the freedom of the people is probably more believable than ours. And they're overall a very likable faction. I mean, I like the FRoM
Last edited by The NAR on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:55 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:Why can't I just alliances to both? You both have moderate control of the Region, favor Ghouls and Mutants, and I can employ them and my caravan company can help the economic growth of the Mojave which apparently it needs.

Both sides literally are about to kill each other, and would like some extra support. If you back the Brotherhood, expect hefty compensation. Whatever you need, within reason, if there for you as long as your willing to fight for Steel, and for the people of the Mojave.

Though of course, the FRoM has much to offer as well, as their claim that they care for the freedom of the people is probably more believable than ours. And they're overall a very likable faction. I mean, I like the FRoM

Depends, is Searchlight all that damaged?

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Ironsbad wrote:
The NAR wrote:Both sides literally are about to kill each other, and would like some extra support. If you back the Brotherhood, expect hefty compensation. Whatever you need, within reason, if there for you as long as your willing to fight for Steel, and for the people of the Mojave.

Depends, is Searchlight all that damaged?

I mean it's been abandoned since the NCR lost at Hoover Dam.
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:01 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:Depends, is Searchlight all that damaged?

I mean it's been abandoned since the NCR lost at Hoover Dam.

It's anything still worth using or had it been confiscated by the Legion or BoS?

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Ironsbad wrote:
The NAR wrote:I mean it's been abandoned since the NCR lost at Hoover Dam.

It's anything still worth using or had it been confiscated by the Legion or BoS?

It's abandoned. The Legion stayed away because of the radiation and the Brotherhood just doesn't care

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:09 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:It's anything still worth using or had it been confiscated by the Legion or BoS?

It's abandoned. The Legion stayed away because of the radiation and the Brotherhood just doesn't care

I guess the first thing I can ask is that the Brotherhood help the Band to get Searchlight up and running for settlement. Second would be to help train pilots for the few planes that are still around. Should help with supply runs and air trading.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Ironsbad wrote:
The NAR wrote:It's abandoned. The Legion stayed away because of the radiation and the Brotherhood just doesn't care

I guess the first thing I can ask is that the Brotherhood help the Band to get Searchlight up and running for settlement. Second would be to help train pilots for the few planes that are still around. Should help with supply runs and air trading.

No airplanes work. The Brotherhood has a handful of Vertibirds, that's all. What we need are some brawn to back up our troops on the Front line, but you'd also be helpful with Spec. Ops since you're Nightkin. We'll help you with whatever you need to do to make yourself a nice home, but in turn we need your help taking the Mojave.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:13 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:I guess the first thing I can ask is that the Brotherhood help the Band to get Searchlight up and running for settlement. Second would be to help train pilots for the few planes that are still around. Should help with supply runs and air trading.

No airplanes work. The Brotherhood has a handful of Vertibirds, that's all. What we need are some brawn to back up our troops on the Front line, but you'd also be helpful with Spec. Ops since you're Nightkin. We'll help you with whatever you need to do to make yourself a nice home, but in turn we need your help taking the Mojave.

Or you can side with the Mojave Republic, we already have a working relationship with mutants at Jacobstown and would grant you semi-autonomy as a township giving you the economic and defense benefits of being aligned with the Free Republic of Mojave. Though either way would be interesting.
Last edited by Alouite on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:16 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:I guess the first thing I can ask is that the Brotherhood help the Band to get Searchlight up and running for settlement. Second would be to help train pilots for the few planes that are still around. Should help with supply runs and air trading.

No, I'm a Ghoul, but I have Super Mutant guards to protect trade routes from raiders. I don't know where to find Nightkin for my caravans.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Ironsbad wrote:
The NAR wrote:No airplanes work. The Brotherhood has a handful of Vertibirds, that's all. What we need are some brawn to back up our troops on the Front line, but you'd also be helpful with Spec. Ops since you're Nightkin. We'll help you with whatever you need to do to make yourself a nice home, but in turn we need your help taking the Mojave.

No, I'm a Ghoul, but I have Super Mutant guards to protect trade routes from raiders. I don't know where to find Nightkin for my caravans.

Oh a Ghoul? Even better? Shepard needs a new Gob. But yeah, the Brotherhood will help however we can. If you don't want to fight, we won't make you, but you could help make sure the troops get their supplies

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Alouite wrote:
The NAR wrote:No airplanes work. The Brotherhood has a handful of Vertibirds, that's all. What we need are some brawn to back up our troops on the Front line, but you'd also be helpful with Spec. Ops since you're Nightkin. We'll help you with whatever you need to do to make yourself a nice home, but in turn we need your help taking the Mojave.

Or you can side with the Mojave Republic, we already have a working relationship with mutants at Jacobstown and would grant you semi-autonomy as a township giving you the economic and defense benefits of being aligned with the Free Republic of Mojave. Though either way would be interesting.

That does start me off in a better position with my demographic and economic benefits that would make me the Crimson Caravan of the Mojave. Hard to choose right now.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:27 pm

Ironsbad wrote:
Alouite wrote:Or you can side with the Mojave Republic, we already have a working relationship with mutants at Jacobstown and would grant you semi-autonomy as a township giving you the economic and defense benefits of being aligned with the Free Republic of Mojave. Though either way would be interesting.

That does start me off in a better position with my demographic and economic benefits that would make me the Crimson Caravan of the Mojave. Hard to choose right now.

But keep in mind, you're deep in Brotherhood territory. You'd have little to no contact to the FRoM, let alone would you be able to move caravans up to Vegas, cause either the Brotherhood or Legion would ambush you.

You'd make more and be safer working with the guys who control the area you're based out of

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:34 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:That does start me off in a better position with my demographic and economic benefits that would make me the Crimson Caravan of the Mojave. Hard to choose right now.

But keep in mind, you're deep in Brotherhood territory. You'd have little to no contact to the FRoM, let alone would you be able to move caravans up to Vegas, cause either the Brotherhood or Legion would ambush you.

You'd make more and be safer working with the guys who control the area you're based out of

Which also makes go with the option of realpolitik, make sure I can get myself trade without attacks from the Brotherhood, sense there the only ones that can go into the irradiated trade routes I profit from.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Ironsbad wrote:
The NAR wrote:

Which also makes go with the option of realpolitik, make sure I can get myself trade without attacks from the Brotherhood, sense there the only ones that can go into the irradiated trade routes I profit from.

You'll profit greatly from the Brotherhood but realistically, aligning with the FRoM wouldn't be good for you in any way. You'll lose people, and money. Work with us, help supply our troops, and your people will have a future of unimaginable opportunities

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:46 pm

The NAR wrote:
Ironsbad wrote:Which also makes go with the option of realpolitik, make sure I can get myself trade without attacks from the Brotherhood, sense there the only ones that can go into the irradiated trade routes I profit from.

You'll profit greatly from the Brotherhood but realistically, aligning with the FRoM wouldn't be good for you in any way. You'll lose people, and money. Work with us, help supply our troops, and your people will have a future of unimaginable opportunities

That was a bit of... propaganda. Keep that in the IC when we get it up. Anyhow, I'll float you an idea via tg Ironsbad.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Did the events of the various DLCs happen before this RP or not?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Honestly, I'm just going to be a neutral guy caught up in all this.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Alouite wrote:
The NAR wrote:You'll profit greatly from the Brotherhood but realistically, aligning with the FRoM wouldn't be good for you in any way. You'll lose people, and money. Work with us, help supply our troops, and your people will have a future of unimaginable opportunities

That was a bit of... propaganda. Keep that in the IC when we get it up. Anyhow, I'll float you an idea via tg Ironsbad.

Not really propaganda, just fact with how far in Brotherhood Territory they are

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:08 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Did the events of the various DLCs happen before this RP or not?

Yes.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Did the events of the various DLCs happen before this RP or not?

Yes.

And the outcomes in each of them would be what?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Illan wrote:Honestly, I'm just going to be a neutral guy caught up in all this.

Who do you think I am? :)

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Yes.

Sierra Madre- everyone who's gone so far has died.
Big Mountain- The Courier came and went ASAP, little has changed.
Zion Valley- Joshua Graham is dead IIRC and the tribes are in a state of perpetual warfare.
The Divide (Honest Hearts)- The courier came and went killing Ulysees and choosing not to use any nuclear devices. The nuclear devices were later destroyed with a few being retrieved by the Free Republic of the Mojave when the NCR moved a small force into the valley.
Hyman Minsky

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:47 pm

The NAR wrote:
Alouite wrote:That was a bit of... propaganda. Keep that in the IC when we get it up. Anyhow, I'll float you an idea via tg Ironsbad.

Not really propaganda, just fact with how far in Brotherhood Territory they are

Which is true, though whoever I do decide with is giving me big benefits for a successful business owner.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Alouite wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Sierra Madre- everyone who's gone so far has died.
Big Mountain- The Courier came and went ASAP, little has changed.
Zion Valley- Joshua Graham is dead IIRC and the tribes are in a state of perpetual warfare.
The Divide (Honest Hearts)- The courier came and went killing Ulysees and choosing not to use any nuclear devices. The nuclear devices were later destroyed with a few being retrieved by the Free Republic of the Mojave when the NCR moved a small force into the valley.

I'd like to add that the gold is gone from the Sierra madere.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse