NATION

PASSWORD

Heartaches by the Number | Fallout NV RP | OOC/Still Open!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Where should a Spinoff of this RP be based? (ROUND II)

The Georgia Federation
71%
Maryland
29%

Total votes : 24

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 am

Cainesland, my great friend. I shall post for ye soon. Glorious!

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:Cainesland, my great friend. I shall post for ye soon. Glorious!

*Looks at your post*

Muties like you belong in an FEV tank

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:54 pm

Alinora wrote:
Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:Cainesland, my great friend. I shall post for ye soon. Glorious!

*Looks at your post*

Muties like you belong in an FEV tank

...What? Explain, boy.
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:55 am

I'm alive

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:58 am

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:I'm alive

That's good to hear :)

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:00 pm

Exams are coming up soon so I won't be able to post until next weekend at the earliest. My apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:02 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:I'm alive

That's good to hear :)

Lot to catch up on it suppose. Been busy with applying to colleges and then the acceptance process. Finals for college came up and now I just have to finish my highschool stuff. So I should be back on a regular basis now.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Still here too. Just been keeping myself busy until a few posts come in.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:38 pm

So, what's going on with this now?

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Waztaskio wrote:So, what's going on with this now?

Still around. I think a few of us are preparing for Christmas, recovering from exams, or on vacation.

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:52 am

We still around, boy. Just preparing for Christmas. I am certain when we are all ready, during the Christmas break we will start posting.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Yeah, I got a long twenty hour ride to Chicago so that's when I plan to do all my writing to fill in my Baltimore stuff and hopefully get the Enclave outpost in the Mojave rolling again.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Well, glad to see there is still plans. I actually have a lot planned still. Really hope I can get it done.

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:38 am

I was under the impression that this finally had died out, but I'm glad to see it's still kicking. Eventually, I'll get up some "progress reports" for the Enclave.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:22 am

Speaking of Ali, do you think we can try and get that stuff we talked about concerning Sam rolling?

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:18 am

I suspect we'll start posting soon. Why do you all think things have died out? You know, it's just Christmas break.

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:26 pm

I wanted to open up something in the Commonwealth - just some RP here and there for events going on up there. I'll be playing as the Institute.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:12 am

Alinora wrote:I wanted to open up something in the Commonwealth - just some RP here and there for events going on up there. I'll be playing as the Institute.

When should you be starting on that?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:18 am

Alinora wrote:I wanted to open up something in the Commonwealth - just some RP here and there for events going on up there. I'll be playing as the Institute.

Institute doesn't exist. We voted Fallout 4 away, remember?

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 am

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:

Institute doesn't exist. We voted Fallout 4 away, remember?

That's is correct. All fallout 4 content was deemed to be non-canon for the purposes of this rp.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:42 am

Cainesland wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Institute doesn't exist. We voted Fallout 4 away, remember?

That's is correct. All fallout 4 content was deemed to be non-canon for the purposes of this rp.

Somebody should probably get that map edited to take the Institute off it then.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 am

Just thought about it. Even without Fallout 4, The Institute would still be a canon faction as Dr. Zimmerman was sent by them to the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3, which is also supported by the Quest "The Replicated Man." So Institute would still be around.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:19 am

Waztaskio wrote:Just thought about it. Even without Fallout 4, The Institute would still be a canon faction as Dr. Zimmerman was sent by them to the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3, which is also supported by the Quest "The Replicated Man." So Institute would still be around.

True. But it wouldn't likely be as fleshed out. It'd be a scientific community with enslaved androids that they build and program. I believe another rper requested to play as the institute and was allowed provided that they have androids, don't have patrols, and are limited in real estate to the underground of the institute. There might be more requirements but those were the major points. That and a technical restriction so as not to be much more advanced than any other faction I think.
Last edited by Cainesland on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:26 am

Cainesland wrote:
Waztaskio wrote:Just thought about it. Even without Fallout 4, The Institute would still be a canon faction as Dr. Zimmerman was sent by them to the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3, which is also supported by the Quest "The Replicated Man." So Institute would still be around.

True. But it wouldn't likely be as fleshed out. It'd be a scientific community with enslaved androids that they build and program. I believe another rper requested to play as the institute and was allowed provided that they have androids, don't have patrols, and are limited in real estate to the underground of the institute. There might be more requirements but those were the major points. That and a technical restriction so as not to be much more advanced than any other faction I think.

That's basically what the institute is anyway. In fact it's really exactly what it is. Just a group of scientists underground of the C.I.T. ruins, with androids that look human(And teleportation). Seems like a useless restriction honestly.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:42 am

Waztaskio wrote:
Cainesland wrote:

That's basically what the institute is anyway. In fact it's really exactly what it is. Just a group of scientists underground of the C.I.T. ruins, with androids that look human(And teleportation). Seems like a useless restriction honestly.

Perhaps. It was more for balance really. That way there wasn't a highly advanced university conquering the wastes with endless legions of armed androids or other things.

Edit: If I recall correctly that restriction was put into place last summer.
Last edited by Cainesland on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse