NATION

PASSWORD

Heartaches by the Number | Fallout NV RP | OOC/Still Open!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Where should a Spinoff of this RP be based? (ROUND II)

The Georgia Federation
71%
Maryland
29%

Total votes : 24

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Damn bro back on our bullshit huh

Hi, Nar

I am not Nar, nice try Canuck.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:17 am

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Alouite wrote:To all those still around this I am looking to begin work on a New Fallout RP likely based in Detroit. Stay tuned for more news and TG me if interested!

Damn bro back on our bullshit huh

What?
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:52 am

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Hi, Nar

I am not Nar, nice try Canuck.

My mistake

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:18 am

Cainesland wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:I am not Nar, nice try Canuck.

My mistake

How have you been Cainesland? It has literally been years since we last were in contact.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:49 pm

I think it would be interesting if there was a judicial/law enforcement type faction (Possibly one run by ghouls) in which a municipal government tries to create laws, and a court tries to adjudicate disputes and law enforcement tries to enforce the rulings. This faction would likely get into conflict with other groups that are trying to claim authority over territory, such as the brotherhood of steel or the enclave if they are present. Further, it would seem interesting if this groups police had RCMP type uniforms as well as municipal uniforms given how close Boston is to Canada, which could show an early down pouring across the border or a scavenging spree to the north shortly after the war.

This faction was inspired by the Azorius senate from mtg after I watched acquisitions incorporated on YouTube, but it seems interesting to me. What do you guys think?

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Alouite wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
My mistake

How have you been Cainesland? It has literally been years since we last were in contact.

I've been ok. I transitioned from college to university last year. It's good to read from you. How have you been?

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon May 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Alouite wrote:

I've been ok. I transitioned from college to university last year. It's good to read from you. How have you been?

I have been well. To be completely honest, part of me thought we might never run into one another again, especially after your account CTE'd.

As a general fyi, the Fallout: Detroit RP should be up and available for applications tomorrow.
Hyman Minsky

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Mon May 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Cainesland wrote:I think it would be interesting if there was a judicial/law enforcement type faction (Possibly one run by ghouls) in which a municipal government tries to create laws, and a court tries to adjudicate disputes and law enforcement tries to enforce the rulings. This faction would likely get into conflict with other groups that are trying to claim authority over territory, such as the brotherhood of steel or the enclave if they are present. Further, it would seem interesting if this groups police had RCMP type uniforms as well as municipal uniforms given how close Boston is to Canada, which could show an early down pouring across the border or a scavenging spree to the north shortly after the war.

This faction was inspired by the Azorius senate from mtg after I watched acquisitions incorporated on YouTube, but it seems interesting to me. What do you guys think?

I implemented some of your ideas into one of my factions in the Fallout Detroit universe.
Hyman Minsky

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon May 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Thank you, Alouite :).

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Mon May 06, 2019 6:19 pm

Cainesland wrote:Thank you, Alouite :).

My mate Cainesland is back!

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018

Postby Granluras » Mon May 06, 2019 6:22 pm

So what’s happening with this roleplay? I see it was created two years ago, but it’s was active just four weeks ago.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon May 06, 2019 6:51 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Thank you, Alouite :).

Indeed :). How are you doing Hank the Cat?

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon May 06, 2019 6:52 pm

Granluras wrote:So what’s happening with this roleplay? I see it was created two years ago, but it’s was active just four weeks ago.

We had fun in this rp and I think we are creating a new rp set in Detroit.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Cainesland wrote:

Pretty good! Summer is here and the snow is finally gone.

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018

Postby Granluras » Tue May 07, 2019 4:51 am

Cainesland wrote:
Granluras wrote:So what’s happening with this roleplay? I see it was created two years ago, but it’s was active just four weeks ago.

We had fun in this rp and I think we are creating a new rp set in Detroit.

Hmm, that's interesting. Plus, I suppose it'd be easy to create post-apocalyptic scenes out of Detroit considering...well, it already looks that way. :lol2:
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue May 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Cainesland wrote:

Pretty good! Summer is here and the snow is finally gone.

That’s good. It is nice that summer is here. Although the last couple of weeks have been kind of strange, weather wise.
Last edited by Cainesland on Tue May 07, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Tue May 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Tag
Will put character here
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue May 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:Tag
Will put character here

If you’d like, we are thinking of leaving this rp and going onto a new rp set in Detroit. Would you be interested in joining that fallout based rp?

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue May 07, 2019 7:55 pm

Hyman Minsky

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue May 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Thank you, Alouite

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse