NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC - closed thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:48 pm

North Warnborough
Business Directory

WereSheep's Wear Sheep
Business Type: Tailor
Proprietor: Self-proclaimed (aka poor) comedian and Weresheep August Skye
Industry: Textiles
District: Knoll Burrows
Description:

A bit designed like a Celtic tower house, with stone walls and an actual gate that can be raised and lowered(Simply used when they lock up for the night). The workstations on the first floor. As a result there's a staircase leading up to the second floor shop for onlookers, though they do offer paid tours of the work spaces on the lower levels, and how they go about making their goods. No one really knows why August had it designed like this, though he gives a myriad of reasons ("Its more lucky", "Worker's safety", Usually a few bad jokes or puns too). He's a jovial man, though serious about his work. He is also entirely oblivious about the irony that a Weresheep works with woolen items.

Creator: Holy Lykos
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:57 pm

North Warnborough
Business Directory

Suomi Away from Home: Robo-Finn Woodworking and Craft Shop
Business Type: Woodworking and Craft/Toy Shop
Proprietor: Sakarias Viitanen
Industry: Timber/Carpentry
Description:

A humble thing, much the opposite of Maghrl's quite over the top store, made in a Finnish style of wood mixed with brick and mortar. Accents of wood decorate the place, giving it a rustic, old world charm and looking like something from a bygone age. It even has a thatched roof, sloped upward to a point. Its very much a building that would make someone think of the cold north of Europe, if they have that point of reference, or something old style and rustic. The windows are lit by light almost always, and an open/closed sign hangs next to the front door. The door itself is a work of excellent carpentry with scenes from Finnish mythology carved onto the recessed portions. Some people end up just staring at the door without even coming in! A sign hangs above the door, a larger font giving the proper name, Suomi Away from Home, with the description of what it is in smaller, less fancy font underneath.

The interior keeps up the humble rural finish theme, with practically everything visible made of local wood. Everything is made to look medieval or pre-modern while still having the same functions, the area just below the ceiling being carved in a similar style to the door, and the walls adorned with various woodworking projects as decorations and things available for sale. The decorations not for sale include the lighting and medieval style tapestries, which are simply there to complete the aesthetic of the building.

Trinkets sit behind glass cases but the owner is more than happy to take the toys out for children to play with. The building even has an area specifically made for kids to have fun and play around while their parents look at more serious and potentially fragile pieces, an area full of toys made by the establishment and free snacks. There's also free water and snacks for adults too, if they get a bit hungry or thirsty while browsing. The whole place is made to both be convenient and welcoming, and the staff are more than willing to help people pick out pieces or take orders.

Most of the pieces are made in-house, except for a few things here and there that are personal products of Sakarias. Larger pieces are displayed out front and brought to the storage in the back overnight. The rest is beautifully made from local wood and mushroom-tree material( a new medium to Sakarias, so most of those are lower priced or made by another employee). The upstairs is where the workshop is, and deliveries of materials come in through the back so not to leave any debris in the store itself. Sakarias tries to be there as much as possible, given it'd make sense for the 'Robo-Finn' who owns the store to be working up front. Plus he enjoys entertaining kids with stories and being friendly with locals.

Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:00 pm

North Warnborough
Business Directory

Mushroom Samba
Business Type: Storefront for a local farm, produce seller, mushroom focused eatery
Proprietor: George Geonson and his wife Gwyn
Industry: Food Service
District: Market
Description:

A building largely made out of the felled mushroom trees of the Mill and styled similar to a pagoda colored in shades of red and white to remind of a toadstool mushroom. While obviously being a proper restaurant, it still has a relaxed and calm feel to it. The upper floors above the first are reserved for the restaurant, with a staircase on the outside to go to the second story landing. The design leaves both indoor and outdoor tables, including more expensive ones on upper levels including a top floor balcony that has a view of the whole town and nearby coasts. The kitchens are in the basement, but the smells waft through vents to the whole restaurant and the store on the first level.

The first, and largest, level is home to the store, which primarily sells mushrooms themselves and various cooked items and prepared dishes that can be bought to go, of the same or similar quality to the restaurant food. They sell practically anything that could be made from mushrooms, though most dishes don't have just mushrooms. They also sell sombreros for a reason no one has yet managed to deduce.

They usually have shows going on, at least on the main dining room floor. One of their floors is reserved for hibachi style tables, for those who wish to see their food cooked in front of them, as well.

Last edited by Holy Lykos on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:07 pm

North Warnborough
Business Directory

Mushroom Samba's Mushroom Mill
Business Type: Mushroom Farm, for lumber, consumption, and 'entertainment' needs
Proprietor: George Geonson and his wife Gwyn
Industry: Timber, Agriculture
District: Agriculture, South-West
Description:

A picturesque farm on the surface, fenced off with old style wooden fence, focused around a large hill on the outskirts of town. The area is veritably covered with mushrooms, tree sized things that grow well in Galli's soil(along with other things) creating a mushroom forest that the owners let the residents of the burrows and whoever wishes explore and wander around the alien looking forest grown on mycelium. They've even made a path through it for the explicit purpose of doing so, including a more open meadow area that some attest is a surprisingly good dating spot.

The real 'farm' is underground, the hill being opened up to a natural cave system that over time has been expanded by the family. Inside the more traditional kinds of farmed mushrooms are grown in a relatively modern style, with rows of nightsoil from the town and anywhere that wishes to contribute (This gives a discount when purchasing from their store!) growing mushrooms of various kinds in different caves to avoid crossing the mushrooms. Its quite the large operation, but largely still handled by the family who owns it, along with hired workers from the Burrows.

It's known as the "Mill" by locals.

Last edited by Holy Lykos on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Check to see if your reformatted apps have been added to the list for Cer to update, if I missed anything, let me know -nodnods-

List so far:

viewtopic.php?p=27514365#p27514365

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:Check to see if your reformatted apps have been added to the list for Cer to update, if I missed anything, let me know -nodnods-

List so far:

Marry me, Min.

TY so much for grouping them by district. Makes it a snap to add.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Anything to improve my grammar is good, Cer. I must improoooooove.

You rock it when you're in the mood to blow us away with your writing. ;)
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:Check to see if your reformatted apps have been added to the list for Cer to update, if I missed anything, let me know -nodnods-

List so far:

Marry me, Min.

TY so much for grouping them by district. Makes it a snap to add.

:lol: can we elope to Vegas? That's the way to do it!

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Anything to improve my grammar is good, Cer. I must improoooooove.

You rock it when you're in the mood to blow us away with your writing. ;)

Very true! But everyone can always improve.

Hell, my writing seems super dry compared to everyone else's, I feel!
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:
North Warnborough
Business Directory

The Divine Skein Marketplace and Tailor's Guild
Business Type: Guild and Marketplace
Proprietor: The Divine Skein Guild and its Members.
Industry: Clothier/Tailor/Textiles
District: Market, with subsidiaries in the outer villages.
Description: Its simply a few streets of the market district where a lot of clothing stores were set up. Since then the city has made the concentration official, with most clothing, tailors, or other kind of store related to worn wear being placed in this part of the Market district. There are plenty of stores around town, but if someone wanted to see the widest variety available in town, the Divine Skein is the area of choice.

The two main entrances to the area have large, colorful signs that read out the name of the district, along with colorful and welcoming decorations. The sign over the entrances is held up by a pair of marble pillars on each side as well. Inside there's an open air market with stalls and a series cloth coverings hoisted up between the buildings to keep the elements out. The stalls tend to be associated with various stores in the district, displaying a few wares outside of their stores to entice people to go inside. Plenty though are independent stores of their own, just without a proper storefront to sell out of. The buildings are of various styles and makes, creating a very interesting aesthetic where people bring bits of their cultures to design the buildings.

The owners of the stores and stalls of the area work together to keep it cleaned up and maintained, and try to keep an air of hospitality throughout the Divine Skein. They're organized into the Divine Skein Guild, which regulates the quality of the work sold and produced by the various shops, and tries to keep prices at a level that both helps cover costs for running the Divine Skein, pay for the materials needed, and help startups. They have smaller Divine Skein offshoots in the Burrows and outlying villages with selections from all over the main marketplace to sell the goods as a whole and show samples of what you could see going to the main marketplace. Aside from this it tends to operate similarly to a traditional guild, with apprenticeships and all.

A few of the stores that are part of the guild are WereSheep's Wear Sheep, The Essential Fabric, and The Woolly Tide. Aside from these, stores of various kinds dot marketplace and several places around town that aren't in the central marketplace are part of the Divine Skein Guild.

NA, do you want a guild hall for this guild? If so, I can drop an entry into the Guild section.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:
North Warnborough
Business Directory

The Divine Skein Marketplace and Tailor's Guild
Business Type: Guild and Marketplace
Proprietor: The Divine Skein Guild and its Members.
Industry: Clothier/Tailor/Textiles
District: Market, with subsidiaries in the outer villages.
Description: Its simply a few streets of the market district where a lot of clothing stores were set up. Since then the city has made the concentration official, with most clothing, tailors, or other kind of store related to worn wear being placed in this part of the Market district. There are plenty of stores around town, but if someone wanted to see the widest variety available in town, the Divine Skein is the area of choice.

The two main entrances to the area have large, colorful signs that read out the name of the district, along with colorful and welcoming decorations. The sign over the entrances is held up by a pair of marble pillars on each side as well. Inside there's an open air market with stalls and a series cloth coverings hoisted up between the buildings to keep the elements out. The stalls tend to be associated with various stores in the district, displaying a few wares outside of their stores to entice people to go inside. Plenty though are independent stores of their own, just without a proper storefront to sell out of. The buildings are of various styles and makes, creating a very interesting aesthetic where people bring bits of their cultures to design the buildings.

The owners of the stores and stalls of the area work together to keep it cleaned up and maintained, and try to keep an air of hospitality throughout the Divine Skein. They're organized into the Divine Skein Guild, which regulates the quality of the work sold and produced by the various shops, and tries to keep prices at a level that both helps cover costs for running the Divine Skein, pay for the materials needed, and help startups. They have smaller Divine Skein offshoots in the Burrows and outlying villages with selections from all over the main marketplace to sell the goods as a whole and show samples of what you could see going to the main marketplace. Aside from this it tends to operate similarly to a traditional guild, with apprenticeships and all.

A few of the stores that are part of the guild are WereSheep's Wear Sheep, The Essential Fabric, and The Woolly Tide. Aside from these, stores of various kinds dot marketplace and several places around town that aren't in the central marketplace are part of the Divine Skein Guild.

NA, do you want a guild hall for this guild? If so, I can drop an entry into the Guild section.

Sure, I can type up a description if you want. It'd make sense for them to have a hall.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:

(Image)
Civet Co-OP Bulletin Board

PENDING APPS:
OTHER:

UPDATES
Business Reformatted Apps, by district:

Caught up!

viewtopic.php?p=29556328#p29556328

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:Sure, I can type up a description if you want. It'd make sense for them to have a hall.

Sure thing. I've already added their name to the Guild listing but a descriptive entry would be helpful. Be as detailed as you wish when describing their hall.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Awesome! Deleting the links and will update the list as others get their stuff reformatted -nods-

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:

Awesome! Deleting the links and will update the list as others get their stuff reformatted -nods-

Dittoz.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote::lol: can we elope to Vegas? That's the way to do it!

Yes, but only if we can drive a vintage car there.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 pm

And I just closed the tab containing my IC post. Well, fuck.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote::lol: can we elope to Vegas? That's the way to do it!

Yes, but only if we can drive a vintage car there.

Deal!

And that bites! -gives hammer over-

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:46 pm

North Warnborough
Business Directory

GENTLE TUGS TOURS & TRANSPORTATION
Business Type: Transportation & Airship Rental
Proprietor: Sir Remy Chaucer the Second
Industry: Transportation, Hospitality
Description:

A massive airship and combat platform formerly in service to an alternate-universe United Kingdom airfleet, the Amelia has been repurposed by her captain, Sir Remy Chaucer the Second, for the purposes of commerce and entertainment. Her weapons have been stripped though she maintains her regal colors and symbols as she gently hovers over the Burrows' Market District.

The Amelia contains all the most up-to-date amenities in her staterooms as well as several large recreational rooms which can be booked for events like weddings, parties, or meetings. She makes daily trips between the Burrows and Urbem Ascalon and weekend trips between the Burrows and Alessio, but also can be booked for private tours and other transportation events provided they remain in the safe zone that is the Burrows, Urbem Ascalon, and Alessio area.

She is crewed by a team of 800 including navigators, engineers, sailors, maids, chefs, officers, and of course the Captain himself. All live aboard the airship, though many hang out in the Burrows during leave.

Creator: Highfort
First as tragedy, then as farce

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:54 pm

North Warnborough
Location Directory

PLEASANT PARK
Location Type: Public Park & Refugee Camp
Owner: City / Urbem Ascalon Refugee Council
Services / Purpose: Relaxation, Food, and Meeting
District: Agricultural District - South West
Description:

More a happy accident than a formal creation, Pleasant Park was founded by a group of wanted criminals, political enemies, refugees, and voluntary exiles from Urbem Ascalon. Seeking refuge from the city and finding camaraderie among themselves and an idyllic location near the Burrows agricultural district, they settled and founded their own community there.

Seeking peace with the Burrows, they offered to incorporate the land they were occupying as a public space - a park for Burrow residents. Pleasant Park was named for the beautiful gardens that had been cultivated by the UA residents with Burrow assistance, and the clearing became a favorite spot for picnics, parties, and relaxing in the mid-afternoon heat beneath an apple or oak tree.

There is a sizeable, man-made lake in the middle of the park, dug out as part of the refugees' efforts to collect loam and soil to build the dirt hovels they now reside in. The lake is populated by different species of fish as well as birds and amphibians. Different kinds of reeds and other aquatic plants dot the lakeside.

Surrounding the lake are the various verandas and benches and tables installed by the Burrows to accommodate visitors. These are accompanied by little refugee-run stands selling fruit, ice cream, balloons, trinkets, and other such goods to the passerbys.

The actual refugee dwellings are back towards where the woods are, away from the lake and the park itself. They consist of around ten to twenty houses, all of dirt and wood and loam, built in a crude circle with a little structure in the center serving as the meetinghouse for the residents. Outsiders are welcome to come discuss any concerns, offer gifts, or spend time with the residents in the woods.

I modified the Business Code slightly so that it would apply to non-business locations set up in Warnborough, like Pleasant Park. If you guys are cool with it, you can use the code below:

Code: Select all
[align=center][size=250]N[/size][size=150]orth[/size] [size=250]W[/size][size=150]arnborough[/size]
[size=250]L[/size][size=150]ocation[/size] [size=250]D[/size][size=150]irectory[/size][/align][hr][/hr][align=justify][tab=5][/tab]
[b][size=150]LOCATION NAME[/size][/b]
[b]Location Type:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Services / Purpose:[/b]
[b]District:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]

[floatright][b]Creator:[/b] [nation]NATION NAME[/nation][/floatright][/align]
First as tragedy, then as farce

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Cerillium wrote:And I just closed the tab containing my IC post. Well, fuck.

http://www.maki-chan.de/preventclose.htm
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Cerillium wrote:And I just closed the tab containing my IC post. Well, fuck.

http://www.maki-chan.de/preventclose.htm

Alas, if only I had that before. I tried to recapture my post but it falls flat.

On to the reply for Slo. Then to shuffle Volker back to the lobby and park Deacon.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Highfort wrote:
North Warnborough
Location Directory

PLEASANT PARK
Location Type: Public Park & Refugee Camp
Owner: City / Urbem Ascalon Refugee Council
Services / Purpose: Relaxation, Food, and Meeting
District: Agricultural District - South West
Description:

More a happy accident than a formal creation, Pleasant Park was founded by a group of wanted criminals, political enemies, refugees, and voluntary exiles from Urbem Ascalon. Seeking refuge from the city and finding camaraderie among themselves and an idyllic location near the Burrows agricultural district, they settled and founded their own community there.

Seeking peace with the Burrows, they offered to incorporate the land they were occupying as a public space - a park for Burrow residents. Pleasant Park was named for the beautiful gardens that had been cultivated by the UA residents with Burrow assistance, and the clearing became a favorite spot for picnics, parties, and relaxing in the mid-afternoon heat beneath an apple or oak tree.

There is a sizeable, man-made lake in the middle of the park, dug out as part of the refugees' efforts to collect loam and soil to build the dirt hovels they now reside in. The lake is populated by different species of fish as well as birds and amphibians. Different kinds of reeds and other aquatic plants dot the lakeside.

Surrounding the lake are the various verandas and benches and tables installed by the Burrows to accommodate visitors. These are accompanied by little refugee-run stands selling fruit, ice cream, balloons, trinkets, and other such goods to the passerbys.

The actual refugee dwellings are back towards where the woods are, away from the lake and the park itself. They consist of around ten to twenty houses, all of dirt and wood and loam, built in a crude circle with a little structure in the center serving as the meetinghouse for the residents. Outsiders are welcome to come discuss any concerns, offer gifts, or spend time with the residents in the woods.

I modified the Business Code slightly so that it would apply to non-business locations set up in Warnborough, like Pleasant Park. If you guys are cool with it, you can use the code below:

Code: Select all
[align=center][size=250]N[/size][size=150]orth[/size] [size=250]W[/size][size=150]arnborough[/size]
[size=250]L[/size][size=150]ocation[/size] [size=250]D[/size][size=150]irectory[/size][/align][hr][/hr][align=justify][tab=5][/tab]
[b][size=150]LOCATION NAME[/size][/b]
[b]Location Type:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Services / Purpose:[/b]
[b]District:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]

[floatright][b]Creator:[/b] [nation]NATION NAME[/nation][/floatright][/align]

Added both. viewtopic.php?p=29556328#p29556328

Give me a minute to tweak the code in other places.

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Updating the square with agy's format.

North Warnborough
Location Directory

REMEMBRANCE SQAURE
Location Type: Public square for nationalistic, patriotic pride events
Owner: Homelands' Veterans Legion Guild, though mostly public
Services / Purpose: Provide food for the needy, a place for disgruntled homesick people to vent their frustrations from having arrived to Galli, neighborhood watch.
District: Downtown District - Central
Description: It's a reasonably sized square that can reasonably house at least a thousand or so people, and in the middle of that square are statues of various nationalist or patriotic symbols held by city residents. Some that are recognizable for a few, others not so much. Like a small replica of the Statue of Liberty, a statue of Lenin, a statue of some supposedly heroic blob monster, a statue of what looks like a powered armor clad saint and so on. The statues are put together to form a big monument in the center on some raised stone tiles. Around the square are several benches and trash bins, but besides that the square is pretty open for a large audience if need be.

A audience that'll typically be consisting of disgruntled and prideful homesick people originating from all over that usually do not accept Galli as their new or current home to be. It's no surprise that police tend to be watchful around the Square whenever there is a large rally taking place, especially since the Square's creation caused an infamous riot within its first week alone a long time ago during the city's more earlier development. Though within years after the fact, the Square's public image has been one of more approval, given its wide popularity with newcomers and 'old guard' types, and for also being a place of mediation and venting for more extreme nationalist types. It also helps that community groups tend to use the square too to provide supplies for the poor, and is a key spot where the HVL Guild meets for their events and rallies.

Creator: Chedastan
Last edited by Chedastan on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Chedastan wrote:Updating the square with agy's format.

North Warnborough
Location Directory

REMEMBRANCE SQAURE
Location Type: Public square for nationalistic, patriotic pride events
Owner: Homelands' Veterans Legion Guild
Services / Purpose: Provide food for the needy, a place for disgruntled homesick people to vent their frustrations from having arrived to Galli, neighborhood watch.
District: Downtown District - Central
Description: It's a reasonably sized square that can reasonably house at least a thousand or so people, and in the middle of that square are statues of various nationalist or patriotic symbols held by city residents. Some that are recognizable for a few, others not so much. Like a small replica of the Statue of Liberty, a statue of Lenin, a statue of some supposedly heroic blob monster, a statue of what looks like a powered armor clad saint and so on. The statues are put together to form a big monument in the center on some raised stone tiles. Around the square are several benches and trash bins, but besides that the square is pretty open for a large audience if need be.

A audience that'll typically be consisting of disgruntled and prideful homesick people originating from all over that mutually do not accept Galli as their new or current home to be. It's no surprise that police tend to be watchful around the Square whenever there is a large rally taking place, and is especially given since the Square's creation caused an infamous riot within its first week alone a long time ago during the city's more early development.

Creator: Chedastan

Added.

Still can't recall what book Thad wanted to pick up.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse