NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC - closed thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Now that I'm free, I can post something.

But, I don't know what.

Also, do people still know who Henry is, or does he have to reintroduce himself?

Where was he the last time you posted in the IC? Was he with Sandy's group (Amanda and the big truck)? If so, we've left description open and he would still be with that group.

They've left the truck and walked down the street. Amanda warned Julia (and all others) about leaving firearms in the truck. They're on their way to the University for some shopping, and will later stop to get Julia's handgun registered. Both Amanda and Thaddeus cautioned characters to be on their best behavior. "Smile and nod and be polite tourists" basically.

Yeah, he was with Sandy and Amanda's group. I'll make a post for him now.
Last edited by Saldinado on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tilt and Min, I'd like to godmod MB and Mez to get them to the Gatehouse. Okay with you both?

I'm fine with this -nods-

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Carly, if you want kale to go on Venla's story it'll work well

I'll post later tonight for LC, probably after dinner. Dance needs to post too.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Where was he the last time you posted in the IC? Was he with Sandy's group (Amanda and the big truck)? If so, we've left description open and he would still be with that group.

They've left the truck and walked down the street. Amanda warned Julia (and all others) about leaving firearms in the truck. They're on their way to the University for some shopping, and will later stop to get Julia's handgun registered. Both Amanda and Thaddeus cautioned characters to be on their best behavior. "Smile and nod and be polite tourists" basically.

Yeah, he was with Sandy and Amanda's group. I'll make a post for him now.

Um, I think you both mean Thad and Amanda. Sandy is on a different story, tho now he's sorta close by. (Tho Thad and Amanda's group doesn't know that yet.)
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Clem's intro post is up. TY Min and Tilt. Borrowed PCs returned to their owners. :p
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Sweet. I'm on it like anchovies on a pizza.

So, where is everyone? Belas in Ascalon, and Venla's group preparing to leave? Torii was still in the kitchen, last I posted, and as for Katya? I'd like to get some of her stuff underway. Sozewe, maybe....

Wait, where were they returned? I don't see it anywhere. Is it the Bela's apartment? I doubt it, but...
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Cerillium wrote:Clem's intro post is up. TY Min and Tilt. Borrowed PCs returned to their owners. :p

*hat tip* ^_^
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Now to drop some arc.

Swinging a Blade For Dummies
Hmmm, that sword has been left on the wall for months, and Macy doesn't seem too happy with keeping it as a home decoration. That sword looked pretty sweet to swing around at things. That was when she had an idea: get someone to teach her. Of course, the Building has some Residents who know how to use a sword, but who should she go to first?

PCs: Macy
Requirements for PCs:
  • Is a swordsman/swordswoman,
  • Isn't on missions or about to go on missions,
  • And that's it.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Count Katya in! I don't mind putting aside town stuff for that for a bit. And if anyone else wants to help her as well? Excellent.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Sweet. I'm on it like anchovies on a pizza.

So, where is everyone? Belas in Ascalon, and Venla's group preparing to leave? Torii was still in the kitchen, last I posted, and as for Katya? I'd like to get some of her stuff underway. Sozewe, maybe....

Wait, where were they returned? I don't see it anywhere. Is it the Bela's apartment? I doubt it, but...

I assumed it was in some nondescript place in the Building.

@Storm. Good idea for a story.

@Tilt. Also, I owe MB a special item. Still thinking about what to give him. Tilt, anything you have in mind?

Women's gymnastics begins soon. Will be AFK off-and-on.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Ah. In that case, assume it was in the communal rec room.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Oh yeah, I should think about that. Hmm...
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Mag could help, him training could be a lot of help and he does love to teach.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Awesome! I think I'll be starting the arc off in the rec room or the dining room, depending if there are PCs currently there.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Awesome! I think I'll be starting the arc off in the rec room or the dining room, depending if there are PCs currently there.

rec room would be better, dining room's occupied by venla's group.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Fellow Guildies Reyna and Erick could lend a hand (err, maybe not Erick... cause scythe >_> your call)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:21 pm

I'll send Katya back to the rec room, no worries :p
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:36 pm

I'm game for another story to run in. Though, need to find a quick summary on what it is about. Will post tonight though.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:57 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I'll send Katya back to the rec room, no worries :p

Coolios. I'll be starting off the arc later today. To confirm PCs, it's Katya, Mag, Reyna, and Erick, yes?

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:I'll send Katya back to the rec room, no worries :p

Coolios. I'll be starting off the arc later today. To confirm PCs, it's Katya, Mag, Reyna, and Erick, yes?

-nodnods-

Check back in after movie ^.^

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Ganonsyoni wrote:I'm game for another story to run in. Though, need to find a quick summary on what it is about. Will post tonight though.

Venla's story is an option, thye're discussing it in the dining room right now.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Now that I'm free, I can post something.

But, I don't know what.

Also, do people still know who Henry is, or does he have to reintroduce himself?

Where was he the last time you posted in the IC? Was he with Sandy's group (Amanda and the big truck)? If so, we've left description open and he would still be with that group.

@Fraire. I don't hunt people down. Please post. You're holding up the group. I'll drop you from the roster otherwise.

@Sonoran Justice people. Your characters have been returned to the Building. They're now free to join other stories.

Sure, Cer.

Julia will acts accordingly.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:12 pm

New info for the dimension, gates and guardians: viewtopic.php?p=29555090#p29555090

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:48 pm

mumblemumblemumble

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:17 pm

Cerillium wrote:New info for the dimension, gates and guardians: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p29555090

Five billion years old? So there are fossil fuels? :unsure:
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse