NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC - closed thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:34 am

I was thinking head to water.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:I figured Bran was gonna intro his chars at some point so I was waiting on them. Can also discover Mon's char in the jungle, maybe. Whichever is easiest for all 'round.

I just got back from a friend's place. Snowy out, so the drive took a little longer than I would have liked. But I'm going to post right now.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Watching a live streak of "We Are Number One" by the original actors is the highlight of my month.

Robbie Rotten is my husbando.

Hmm....makes me ponder if PL was like Lazy Town...
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:20 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:I figured Bran was gonna intro his chars at some point so I was waiting on them. Can also discover Mon's char in the jungle, maybe. Whichever is easiest for all 'round.

I just got back from a friend's place. Snowy out, so the drive took a little longer than I would have liked. But I'm going to post right now.

No rush. Story is in a bit of up in the air atm.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:No rush. Story is in a bit of up in the air atm.

I felt that way about the movie we watched. :p We watched Pulp Fiction.

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Gonna post tomorrow. Sleep and emotions have been messing with me. Sorry for the delays
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:25 pm

And thus it begins.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Cer's the kind of person who brings you a plate of food and then just as you're about to take a bite says, "Go ahead, eat it" in a dry tone.
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:46 am

Ganonsyoni wrote:Gonna post tomorrow. Sleep and emotions have been messing with me. Sorry for the delays

Ditto/ the above exactly, oddly enough. :p Expect short, potentially weird stuff for a bit, as I try to get back into the swing of stuff.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:02 am

Macy seems left out of the fishing group for some reason, I assumed she would've gone with them.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:52 am

Giovenith wrote:Cer's the kind of person who brings you a plate of food and then just as you're about to take a bite says, "Go ahead, eat it" in a dry tone.

Which can have about three reactions:

"Oh...I'm sorry...."

"Sweet, thanks!"

And my personal favorite

"Wait, what did you do to this?"
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Macy seems left out of the fishing group for some reason, I assumed she would've gone with them.

Can send her with the jungle group, if easier.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Alright, I've been working on fixing my sleep schedule in the worst way possible but whatever. I gotten to the point today where I only need to be up for a few more hours and head to bed. I'm tired as hell and not in any way able to get a post out. Wasted my time earlier today playing video games but whatever. I'll get a post up tomorrow when I wake up.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Ganonsyoni wrote:Alright, I've been working on fixing my sleep schedule in the worst way possible but whatever. I gotten to the point today where I only need to be up for a few more hours and head to bed. I'm tired as hell and not in any way able to get a post out. Wasted my time earlier today playing video games but whatever. I'll get a post up tomorrow when I wake up.

Hard cycle reset club represent o/
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Macy seems left out of the fishing group for some reason, I assumed she would've gone with them.

Insert her on the ropes if you'd like. I tried to keep it vague so players could participate.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Ganonsyoni wrote:Alright, I've been working on fixing my sleep schedule in the worst way possible but whatever. I gotten to the point today where I only need to be up for a few more hours and head to bed. I'm tired as hell and not in any way able to get a post out. Wasted my time earlier today playing video games but whatever. I'll get a post up tomorrow when I wake up.

o/

Fuck my life.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

o/

Fuck my life.

Only if it sweet talks me and pays for the meal first.

I asked NA to post last so I have everyone's posts to base mine off of. Ched spotted the flaw.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Hey, I'm just studying and doing works for finals this week and the next one, so I might be delayed at the moment.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Forgot that now there is Island in the IC.

Sorry, will post soon.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:05 am

Made my intro, I'll post again tonight and get into some action or whatnot. :)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:31 am

The BranRiech wrote:Made my intro, I'll post again tonight and get into some action or whatnot. :)

Still figuring out what's happening with jungle peoples. Min/Cer, should I wait up?
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:42 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Made my intro, I'll post again tonight and get into some action or whatnot. :)

Still figuring out what's happening with jungle peoples. Min/Cer, should I wait up?

I'm waiting on Cer :P but don't wait on us, move ahead, others shouldn't be stalled -nodnods-

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Tiltster, didja see the Chrys/Brit post?
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:48 pm

I've had so much trouble sleeping or eating. I had my best sleep in over a week last night, and now I got pot roast...

I still feel off. Better, though.

Hiiiiiio.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:02 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I've had so much trouble sleeping or eating. I had my best sleep in over a week last night, and now I got pot roast...

I still feel off. Better, though.

Hiiiiiio.

Are you sick?
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse