NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC - closed thread

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:56 pm

The Outer Limit


Sometime during the Big Timeskip, Demens reserved a large portion of the 5th floor to construct a training facility. After all, he had selected beings from across the Multiverse to fight the Good Fight, but knew they were only as good so long as they had their wits about them. The Building and the surrounding areas wouldn't work; the community wouldn't take too kindly to that and the Ogres would certainly come back to mete out pain of a whole different category. What's more, Demens had already recorded a sizable accounting of the Residents' general fuckery inside the Building and he didn't want the added headache of tallying more for the sole purpose of making sure they weren't caught with their pants down. With a sigh and a grumble, the holodeck was thus created; a cobbled hodgepodge of magic and technology fused together, complete with an exhaustive database, voice command capability, and an impressive A.I. (though nothing compared to the Building's security, so don't get ideas).

The holodeck takes a generous third of the 5th floor to accommodate up to fifteen people at a time with enough space to move about freely during simulations. It is a large cavernous area with only one command console at the right corner. The floor is light grey with yellow grid squares across its surface, the walls are covered in large metallic panels with circular projectors built into the middle which run across the perimeter in regular intervals, and the ceiling is a solid metallic roof with recessed lighting and more projectors built in and similar yellow square grids running throughout.

The holodeck can produce any form of technology to meet a Resident's needs in training, but naturally, what is 'produced' in the Holodeck cannot be taken out. It will simply disappear if someone tries. The A.I. can also replicate similar magical effects during training sessions. Demens also took note of Residents' equipment, and with few exceptions, most weapons are already programmed in the holodeck's extensive database and therefore not permitted inside. Exceptions are based on magic considerations. For example, Henry's staff is required for spellcasting, the holodeck cannot produce the necessary equipment (and the reliance of it) and therefore is permitted inside. Another example is OPA, with built in weapons, exceptions can be made and damage caused by said weaponry will be absorbed.

As a standard feature, safety protocols will be always active within the holodeck. Only the GM and Co-OP character(s) may override this command in which the A.I. will automatically issue a warning. During simulations, combat is considered live, but to make sure Residents don't meet an untimely death (especially by magic), a dampening field has been installed as part of the safety protocols to ensure that magic/Force or tech weaponry will not be lethal. Similarly, all tech produced by the holodeck will not severely injure or kill a resident. Collateral damage caused by supernatural or real tech weapons is absorbed by the walls: it is not an invitation to attempt to destroy the holodeck.

As mentioned, the safety protocols are meant to keep Residents alive, but that doesn't mean Residents are not at risk of minor injuries. For example hand-to-hand combat has its own inherent risks and the A.I. will not account for that; it will be up to Residents to determine their level of force in such engagements. The A.I., if ordered, can analyze training simulations and determine the level of difficulty to assist in sessions. It is also able to create custom training programs as needed.

To recap important facts about the holodeck:
  • Able to simulate/produce a wide array of technology for training purposes
  • Extensive database, adaptable A.I., custom training programs (player's discretion to create whatever they need to train)
  • Dampening field will prevent lethal use of any tech weapons in use; collateral damage is absorbed by the walls.
  • Personal weapons of any tech not permitted (exceptions noted); holodeck will provide. Damage caused by simulated tech isn't real, however, injuries can happen. Some examples:
    • Falling off a cliff? Resident will feel a reduced impact (or not, depends on the difficulty of the session).
    • Got shot? Resident may feel the impact (or not, depends on the difficulty of the session).
    • Hand to hand? Safety protocols cannot register this, up to Residents to restrain themselves. Injuries definitely possible
  • Magical weapons/equipment are exceptions for casting spells
    • Dampening field will prevent lethal use of any magic/Force application; collateral damage is absorbed by the walls.
    • Got hit by a lighting bolt? Resident may feel it (or not, depends on the difficulty of the session).
  • Hospital is on the same floor to tend to any potential injuries.
  • Safety protocols are always in place, only GM or CoOP characters may override this.
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:48 am

Min, that's perfect!


Image


Heads-up. I'm under the weather. I have practically no immune system after my treatment... minor things take me hostage and have their way with me.

Get your minds out of the gutter, Agy and Slo!

I'll stop by NS on occasion over the next few days. Mostly, I'm here to check TG in case someone needs Mentor assistance. They'll get shuffled over to other Mints. But I certainly am in no condition to write IC posts or CoOP.

Cer, Min, or Tilt have my permission to move my characters-in-play should anyone be frozen IC. Actually, I think only Marcus is, and Min can move him along when he posts for Mez unless Cer gets to him first.

:hug:
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Chedastan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5626
Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:05 am

Get well soon Swith and Co! :hug:
adhouse
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11980
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:33 am

Swith Witherward wrote:Heads-up. I'm under the weather. I have practically no immune system after my treatment... minor things take me hostage and have their way with me.

Get your minds out of the gutter, Agy and Slo!

I'm sorry, there's just no way hot germ on fennec action can be made to appeal to me. :P
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:54 am

Huggles for the fennec!

User avatar
Fvaarniimar
Minister
 
Posts: 3125
Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:56 am

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Heads-up. I'm under the weather. I have practically no immune system after my treatment... minor things take me hostage and have their way with me.

Get your minds out of the gutter, Agy and Slo!

I'm sorry, there's just no way hot germ on fennec action can be made to appeal to me. :P

Ever read Blood Music? ...Come to think of it, you probably have. :P
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.
_->>
Tech Timeline
Alt:Fggwyyliieimn
Also controls:Borksmiclen
1.I'm a cis female.
2.(PL only)If I type"Nick touches your character and does <this>",he is communicating. If your character has nerve endings in the spot being touched,they'll get the message.Otherwise/if neither bare skin nor explanation given,TG me;something else may come into play.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
adhouse

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11980
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:21 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:I'm sorry, there's just no way hot germ on fennec action can be made to appeal to me. :P

Ever read Blood Music? ...Come to think of it, you probably have. :P

Read the short story, yeah. I prefer Lizard Music, tho. (Down, Agy, down! It has nothing to do with that!)
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:59 am

Swith Witherward wrote:Min, that's perfect!




Heads-up. I'm under the weather. I have practically no immune system after my treatment... minor things take me hostage and have their way with me.

Get your minds out of the gutter, Agy and Slo!

I'll stop by NS on occasion over the next few days. Mostly, I'm here to check TG in case someone needs Mentor assistance. They'll get shuffled over to other Mints. But I certainly am in no condition to write IC posts or CoOP.

Cer, Min, or Tilt have my permission to move my characters-in-play should anyone be frozen IC. Actually, I think only Marcus is, and Min can move him along when he posts for Mez unless Cer gets to him first.

:hug:


-nodnods- Chad/Day hasn't been on since last Wednesday, but I'll move us back to the building and leave his char frozen there until Day returns.
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Hope he ain't dead, lol.

And get well, Swithers! :hug:

You too, Cer. Biological warfare is a bitch :p

You know, playing Dark Souls III a lot, I could see shenanigans on the Holodeck. How would Macy fair against Giantdad, I wonder?
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Hope he ain't dead, lol.

And get well, Swithers! :hug:

You too, Cer. Biological warfare is a bitch :p

You know, playing Dark Souls III a lot, I could see shenanigans on the Holodeck. How would Macy fair against Giantdad, I wonder?

It's the Giantmom she should worry about.


Thanks for the well-wishes, all. And now... I go crash some more. Goodnight!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
DAFT Universe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1547
Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DAFT Universe » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:11 am

tag

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:18 am

Daft Universe wrote:tag


With lasers?

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:32 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Daft Universe wrote:tag


With lasers?


With paint. It's cheaper.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

User avatar
Ganonsyoni
Diplomat
 
Posts: 540
Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:55 pm

plosted for venla's story.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19639
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Post will most likely be up today.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Min, I might have Marcus follow Mez when I post (hopefully) tomorrow for Thad. Would allow you to establish the suites IC. Would allow Marcus to learn something other than Luminen attacks and voltagheist fields. Up for it?
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
The Outer Limit


Sometime during the Big Timeskip, Demens reserved a large portion of the 5th floor to construct a training facility. After all, he had selected beings from across the Multiverse to fight the Good Fight, but knew they were only as good so long as they had their wits about them. The Building and the surrounding areas wouldn't work; the community wouldn't take too kindly to that and the Ogres would certainly come back to mete out pain of a whole different category. What's more, Demens had already recorded a sizable accounting of the Residents' general fuckery inside the Building and he didn't want the added headache of tallying more for the sole purpose of making sure they weren't caught with their pants down. With a sigh and a grumble, the holodeck was thus created; a cobbled hodgepodge of magic and technology fused together, complete with an exhaustive database, voice command capability, and an impressive A.I. (though nothing compared to the Building's security, so don't get ideas).

The holodeck takes a generous third of the 5th floor to accommodate up to fifteen people at a time with enough space to move about freely during simulations. It is a large cavernous area with only one command console at the right corner. The floor is light grey with yellow grid squares across its surface, the walls are covered in large metallic panels with circular projectors built into the middle which run across the perimeter in regular intervals, and the ceiling is a solid metallic roof with recessed lighting and more projectors built in and similar yellow square grids running throughout.

The holodeck can produce any form of technology to meet a Resident's needs in training, but naturally, what is 'produced' in the Holodeck cannot be taken out. It will simply disappear if someone tries. The A.I. can also replicate similar magical effects during training sessions. Demens also took note of Residents' equipment, and with few exceptions, most weapons are already programmed in the holodeck's extensive database and therefore not permitted inside. Exceptions are based on magic considerations. For example, Henry's staff is required for spellcasting, the holodeck cannot produce the necessary equipment (and the reliance of it) and therefore is permitted inside. Another example is OPA, with built in weapons, exceptions can be made and damage caused by said weaponry will be absorbed.

As a standard feature, safety protocols will be always active within the holodeck. Only the GM and Co-OP character(s) may override this command in which the A.I. will automatically issue a warning. During simulations, combat is considered live, but to make sure Residents don't meet an untimely death (especially by magic), a dampening field has been installed as part of the safety protocols to ensure that magic/Force or tech weaponry will not be lethal. Similarly, all tech produced by the holodeck will not severely injure or kill a resident. Collateral damage caused by supernatural or real tech weapons is absorbed by the walls: it is not an invitation to attempt to destroy the holodeck.

As mentioned, the safety protocols are meant to keep Residents alive, but that doesn't mean Residents are not at risk of minor injuries. For example hand-to-hand combat has its own inherent risks and the A.I. will not account for that; it will be up to Residents to determine their level of force in such engagements. The A.I., if ordered, can analyze training simulations and determine the level of difficulty to assist in sessions. It is also able to create custom training programs as needed.

To recap important facts about the holodeck:
  • Able to simulate/produce a wide array of technology for training purposes
  • Extensive database, adaptable A.I., custom training programs (player's discretion to create whatever they need to train)
  • Dampening field will prevent lethal use of any tech weapons in use; collateral damage is absorbed by the walls.
  • Personal weapons of any tech not permitted (exceptions noted); holodeck will provide. Damage caused by simulated tech isn't real, however, injuries can happen. Some examples:
    • Falling off a cliff? Resident will feel a reduced impact (or not, depends on the difficulty of the session).
    • Got shot? Resident may feel the impact (or not, depends on the difficulty of the session).
    • Hand to hand? Safety protocols cannot register this, up to Residents to restrain themselves. Injuries definitely possible
  • Magical weapons/equipment are exceptions for casting spells
    • Dampening field will prevent lethal use of any magic/Force application; collateral damage is absorbed by the walls.
    • Got hit by a lighting bolt? Resident may feel it (or not, depends on the difficulty of the session).
  • Hospital is on the same floor to tend to any potential injuries.
  • Safety protocols are always in place, only GM or CoOP characters may override this.

Added info https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p29555719
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Arkadacia
Envoy
 
Posts: 321
Founded: Apr 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkadacia » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Welp, anyone who's been talking to me lately kind of knows this post was inevitable, but I figured I'll make it official.

I don't think I have it in me to try PL anymore. I've been woefully inconsistent with my post schedule, I've been repeatedly demoralized by outside events, and I just can't give it my all anymore, nor do I think I'll be able to in the future (that and my time on NS is coming to a rapid end. Come September I may be leaving the site permanently), so I'd like to make this my formal exit from PL. If you want to keep in touch, Bran has my Steam username.

It's been a good ride, and you're all fantastic people to work with. ^.^ Just not sure PL is right for me, nor am I right for it. Best of luck to you all in the near and far future.
Now a feckin' babysitter, evidently.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 pm

holy shit, all dat text.

Gio, why are you so awesome?

@TNEL, sad to hear it, but if it works for you, then it works, I guess. I enjoyed having you on board a lot. Have fun, whatever ya do ^^
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Just posted a little bit to establish Torii somewhere.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20455
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:27 pm

Arkadacia wrote:Welp, anyone who's been talking to me lately kind of knows this post was inevitable, but I figured I'll make it official.

I don't think I have it in me to try PL anymore. I've been woefully inconsistent with my post schedule, I've been repeatedly demoralized by outside events, and I just can't give it my all anymore, nor do I think I'll be able to in the future (that and my time on NS is coming to a rapid end. Come September I may be leaving the site permanently), so I'd like to make this my formal exit from PL. If you want to keep in touch, Bran has my Steam username.

It's been a good ride, and you're all fantastic people to work with. ^.^ Just not sure PL is right for me, nor am I right for it. Best of luck to you all in the near and far future.


All that has been underlined is pretty much me. Only difference is that there might be a glimmer of hope after 2 years (assuming I get my AS Chem before I get out). Only issue is that assuming I do return, I am using new characters and maybe only two the second time around.

TNEL: Best of luck to ya in yer future.

Everyone else:... Same thing, hope the best for you, but always prepare for the worst to come. If Arizona taught me anything that even in a dry desert, a storm can come and wipe all you worked away.

Words of wisdom said and goodbye aside I make my peace and, like the government, bailout of here. Later kids!

Oh before I leave, coming this weekend I will make an official departure post.. Gonna work with Ceril on that. >.>

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Arkadacia wrote:Welp, anyone who's been talking to me lately kind of knows this post was inevitable, but I figured I'll make it official.

I don't think I have it in me to try PL anymore. I've been woefully inconsistent with my post schedule, I've been repeatedly demoralized by outside events, and I just can't give it my all anymore, nor do I think I'll be able to in the future (that and my time on NS is coming to a rapid end. Come September I may be leaving the site permanently), so I'd like to make this my formal exit from PL. If you want to keep in touch, Bran has my Steam username.

It's been a good ride, and you're all fantastic people to work with. ^.^ Just not sure PL is right for me, nor am I right for it. Best of luck to you all in the near and far future.

It's sad to see you go. I don't mean just PL. You're an F7 fixture. But the moratorium has caused many to leave and, should it not lift in Sept, I see others following suit.

For what it's worth, you ran a good game. You took Roo from nonsense to strong yet kept levity in it. You rebranded it with a new name, laid out a playable world, populated with fascinating characters, and worked hard at taking it from a mundane chat thread to a solid F7 blitz RP. (Blitzes are still my favorite game style.) You poured your energy, time, and sweat into it. Through no fault of your own, it fell under the moratorium.

Although we butted heads in the distant past, it has been an honor gaming alongside you, TNEL. Thank you for bringing your creativity and quirky humor to PL and to P2TM. You will be sorely missed.

Take care of yourself, and please keep writing. Let your imagination thrive.

Same to you, GT. Good luck on your degree.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm

... :shock: When Giovenith takes a break, she comes back and writes two epic posts. :lol:
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19639
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:46 pm

I'm like a Psyduck. I waddle around uselessly for extended periods of time before occasionally exploding into FUCKITALLGODMODE that gets shit done really quickly.


Good luck to what you both need to do, TNEL and GT. :P
Last edited by Giovenith on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Extra points for the Mumford and Sons song. *nods*
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ba2d1c, Baidu [Spider], Bortslovakia, Brancoveanic Transylvania, Britanania, Dyelli Beybi, Elejamie, Gordano and Lysandus, Hypron, Kelmet, Novas Arcanum, Parcia, Sebuyatsu, The Verdantderm Lands, UniversalCommons

Advertisement

Remove ads