NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC - closed thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:48 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Do I owe replies to anyone besides with Chrys and MB?

I think Gio was only making a small post as Platinum for me so you may be alright to wait, but I'm not too sure so should probably talk to her.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:10 am

Torsiedelle wrote:I liked it, Swith. Marcus's place sounds cozy to me.

We need more villains. I still wanna play Katya in a villainous role. That's always been one goal of mine.

Julia Harker is practically bordering between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral, so...well, she's still in place waiting for Imperial Drug Deal so that I can start posting again... :unsure:
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:12 am

Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:11 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:I liked it, Swith. Marcus's place sounds cozy to me.

We need more villains. I still wanna play Katya in a villainous role. That's always been one goal of mine.

Julia Harker is practically bordering between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral, so...well, she's still in place waiting for Imperial Drug Deal so that I can start posting again... :unsure:

Hmm...

@Torsi: when are you going to start IDD? If it's not gonna be this week or next, there's other things characters can do before it, so players aren't stalled.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:29 am

Holy Lykos wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Ah cool, just tell me where to send Tsu.

She's going to have to meet a talking fungus infected bear-otter alien first :p

OKay, then where is this...odd creature then? :p
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 am

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Hmm...

@Torsi: when are you going to start IDD? If it's not gonna be this week or next, there's other things characters can do before it, so players aren't stalled.

After Sonoran Justice, probably. No definite date. I'd expect players to enjoy other things while I finish my current story. I might start earlier, though either way I'll make sure to give advanced warning.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:41 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:She's going to have to meet a talking fungus infected bear-otter alien first :p

OKay, then where is this...odd creature then? :p

I think everyone is still in the lobby, no?

Monfrox wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Do I owe replies to anyone besides with Chrys and MB?

I think Gio was only making a small post as Platinum for me so you may be alright to wait, but I'm not too sure so should probably talk to her.

The story was too good not for me to write more.

I think I got that right. *squints*
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:59 am

Yo, Carly, NA, mind if I do a little skippity-loo to morning and let y'all loose to investigate?
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Yo, Carly, NA, mind if I do a little skippity-loo to morning and let y'all loose to investigate?

Sure, that's fine with me.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Ganonsyoni wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Yo, Carly, NA, mind if I do a little skippity-loo to morning and let y'all loose to investigate?

Sure, that's fine with me.

Sure, it seems a good point to move to the next scene :p
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:OKay, then where is this...odd creature then? :p

I think everyone is still in the lobby, no?

Monfrox wrote:I think Gio was only making a small post as Platinum for me so you may be alright to wait, but I'm not too sure so should probably talk to her.

The story was too good not for me to write more.

I think I got that right. *squints*

Tsu is.

If they are ill make a post for Lykos' character.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:Hmm...

After Sonoran Justice, probably. No definite date. I'd expect players to enjoy other things while I finish my current story. I might start earlier, though either way I'll make sure to give advanced warning.

@All: Since there aren't any other stories starting soon* and you're looking for something for your characters to do, think about sending them to Ascalon with Thad and Amanda. It's a good opportunity to learn about the setting and have your characters meet other Residents, including two older, established characters. Also, we'll meet some of the NPCs in Ascalon.

*: I think Lykos' story is full, and neither IDD nor The Martian Queen will start for a while.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:28 pm

The odd creature's having a tour of the appartment with Rwm, so after checking back in Tsu could run into them in the halls.

I can wait for the story to start for a bit, I think slo's idea would be great to get familiar with the local setting.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:07 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:@All: Since there aren't any other stories starting soon* and you're looking for something for your characters to do, think about sending them to Ascalon with Thad and Amanda. It's a good opportunity to learn about the setting and have your characters meet other Residents, including two older, established characters. Also, we'll meet some of the NPCs in Ascalon.

*: I think Lykos' story is full, and neither IDD nor The Martian Queen will start for a while.

I would be up for that.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:

@All: Since there aren't any other stories starting soon* and you're looking for something for your characters to do, think about sending them to Ascalon with Thad and Amanda. It's a good opportunity to learn about the setting and have your characters meet other Residents, including two older, established characters. Also, we'll meet some of the NPCs in Ascalon.

Yes, yes, Slo. :D

So...what should I do? :unsure:
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Clearly, Ascalon. :P

OK, I'm not sure what you're asking beyond that. There's nothing else planned, so your alternatives would be to see if somebody puts a story together, or have Julia hang out in the Building.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:

Clearly, Ascalon. :P

OK, I'm not sure what you're asking beyond that. There's nothing else planned, so your alternatives would be to see if somebody puts a story together, or have Julia hang out in the Building.

Fuck. :p

Alright, I'll post something..hmm, where should I start? Is it fine if I post in the village, like doing some work?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:Clearly, Ascalon. :P

Alright, I'll post something..hmm, where should I start? Is it fine if I post in the village, like doing some work?

If you want to go with Thad and Amanda, the lobby would be the easiest place. We'll drive though the village, so Julia could flag Thad's rig down as we go by. It's a huge truck, so it'll be hard to miss.

You could do both, by posting Julia returning from the Burrows, thinking about the work she'd just done. Conveniently, she'd enter just in time to hear Thad and Amanda talking about Ascalon. *nods*

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:

If you want to go with Thad and Amanda, the lobby would be the easiest place. We'll drive though the village, so Julia could flag Thad's rig down as we go by. It's a huge truck, so it'll be hard to miss.

You could do both, by posting Julia returning from the Burrows, thinking about the work she'd just done. Conveniently, she'd enter just in time to hear Thad and Amanda talking about Ascalon. *nods*

Can't miss the truck. Let me get a quick post in. Trying to sort work stuff and shove Swith into bed so she can wake up early. Feels like I'm herding cats tonight.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:51 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:If you want to go with Thad and Amanda, the lobby would be the easiest place. We'll drive though the village, so Julia could flag Thad's rig down as we go by. It's a huge truck, so it'll be hard to miss.

Can't miss the truck. Let me get a quick post in. Trying to sort work stuff and shove Swith into bed so she can wake up early. Feels like I'm herding cats tonight.

Already in the lobby.

Too much free time and too few activities.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:32 pm

I remember some time back suggesting an IRC panel where "characters" would be the hosts. It seemed fun, though I doubt it woukd really work...I mean, it hasn't yet.

That said, since I can't be bothered to do a one shot, so instead: ask a character! Similar to taking questions for a video, though I refrain from that. Anyways, I'd just take questions for one character and once I have a few, I post replies. I might just do each one at a time. Anyone up? Running for Katya, maybe Torii later on if wanted.

EDIT: I could do the responses in-character, too. Seems fun. IC or just regular OOC?
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I remember some time back suggesting an IRC panel where "characters" would be the hosts. It seemed fun, though I doubt it woukd really work...I mean, it hasn't yet.

That said, since I can't be bothered to do a one shot, so instead: ask a character! Similar to taking questions for a video, though I refrain from that. Anyways, I'd just take questions for one character and once I have a few, I post replies. I might just do each one at a time. Anyone up? Running for Katya, maybe Torii later on if wanted.

What was Katya's favorite thing to do as a young child?
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:39 am

Gonna be at Hershey park with friends for the day. Won't be posting till this evening.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:30 am

Torsiedelle wrote:I remember some time back suggesting an IRC panel where "characters" would be the hosts. It seemed fun, though I doubt it woukd really work...I mean, it hasn't yet.

EDIT: I could do the responses in-character, too. Seems fun. IC or just regular OOC?

Ahhh~ I want to do this to!

Sense i never really give much background onto my characters.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:08 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

Ahhh~ I want to do this to!

Sense i never really give much background onto my characters.

If char!Tsu could go back in time, would she change anything in her past? If so, what?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse