NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Villains: Now With 200% More Multiverse [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Taigawa wrote:Neytiri

"I've been avoiding those. Given as I am to mistrust anything that I am not aware of what the effects might be, I've refused to eat them...still will not eat them. I advise you do not eat them. The humans might have found a way to take our powers or worse. I fear that might very well be it." She then glared at the bag. She wasn't going to eat them...the feline didn't trust the humans in this dimension enough for her to let them give her random pills.

Davenport shrugged and tossed them into the garbage can next to the bed. "I have enough experimental medication and unknown substances in my body. I'd rather not add another onto the list." He jumped right into the opposite bed, with a little flip to land on his back. "So I am guessing, the past few days have been as slow for you as they have been for me?"

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"FRIENDS?!" snapped Sinead, leaning close to Jen's face. "Don't say we're friends, you haven't earned that. No way. You're just someone that I find entertaining. You aren't anything more to me than what a toy is to a child... I'm going to play with you for a bit, and then I'm going go break you."

" C'mon Sinead, don't be a jerk" Jen protests "To me, you're a friend at least. I mean, I thought the reason that you kept jumping on my shoulders and stuff was because you liked me. If you're just going to throw me away once you're done, I'm sure there are plenty of other people on board that you can be entertained by. I suppose I just get attached too easily, huh?"

"Stop talking... You're being stupid. You don't want to be my friend. You don't know-" she started, before stopping and kissing Jen on the lips, figuring that it was the easiest way to get her to not talk. But midway through the kiss, she started fading away, and backed up. Damn it, why do my feelings always show up at the wrong time?
Here lies a bad OP.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
He looked at her hand, and examined it. The burns, the scratches, and the scars from gashes left in her wrists and hands were horrific. He looked at her now, and he asked, "...And they did this to the rest of you, I presume?" It was certainly disturbing to look at, for any normal person, but Nightshade was used to violence, whether it was given to him or handed to others, thus he was far from squeamish. Though with Zakiti, someone who had done nothing wrong, it did unsettle him inside, and it showed in the solemn frown on his face.

She nodded, turning away from him. "You can leave now, if you want..." she muttered. "I know it's a grotesque sight. I can never recover from what they did, so I wouldn't blame you for wanting to go..."

"Why would I leave you alone over that? How silly," Nightshade replied, with a pitying smirk. The girl was obviously embarrassed by her wounds, and she didn't think anyone would want to hang with someone with scars like that. Having some scars himself, he didn't see any reason to run from her. "I've seen plenty of awful things in my life...some I've caused, some I haven't..." he answered.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She nodded, turning away from him. "You can leave now, if you want..." she muttered. "I know it's a grotesque sight. I can never recover from what they did, so I wouldn't blame you for wanting to go..."

"Why would I leave you alone over that? How silly," Nightshade replied, with a pitying smirk. The girl was obviously embarrassed by her wounds, and she didn't think anyone would want to hang with someone with scars like that. Having some scars himself, he didn't see any reason to run from her. "I've seen plenty of awful things in my life...some I've caused, some I haven't..." he answered.

She turned back to him, looking up at him once more. "You...won't run?" she asked, appearing to be confused by his choice. "You would be the first person not to..."
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:
" C'mon Sinead, don't be a jerk" Jen protests "To me, you're a friend at least. I mean, I thought the reason that you kept jumping on my shoulders and stuff was because you liked me. If you're just going to throw me away once you're done, I'm sure there are plenty of other people on board that you can be entertained by. I suppose I just get attached too easily, huh?"

"Stop talking... You're being stupid. You don't want to be my friend. You don't know-" she started, before stopping and kissing Jen on the lips, figuring that it was the easiest way to get her to not talk. But midway through the kiss, she started fading away, and backed up. Damn it, why do my feelings always show up at the wrong time?

"Look, my past isn't exactly squeky clean either if that's what you're talking about. I've got quite a bit of blood on my hands." Jen replies, being interrupted by the kiss. She tries to pull away, only to be surprised when Sinead does it herself.

"Sinead, what's happening? Why exactly does it look like you're fading out of existence?" Jen says, sounding concerned.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"Stop talking... You're being stupid. You don't want to be my friend. You don't know-" she started, before stopping and kissing Jen on the lips, figuring that it was the easiest way to get her to not talk. But midway through the kiss, she started fading away, and backed up. Damn it, why do my feelings always show up at the wrong time?

"Look, my past isn't exactly squeky clean either if that's what you're talking about. I've got quite a bit of blood on my hands." Jen replies, being interrupted by the kiss. She tries to pull away, only to be surprised when Sinead does it herself.

"Sinead, what's happening? Why exactly does it look like you're fading out of existence?" Jen says, sounding concerned.

Sinead stayed silent, getting up and walking to the wall. She placed both hands on the wall and focused on it until she stopped fading, and then she turned back to Jen. "It's your fault... And now you killed the mood," she complained, folding her arms. "I was entertained until that happened."
Here lies a bad OP.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She turned back to him, looking up at him once more. "You...won't run?" she asked, appearing to be confused by his choice. "You would be the first person not to..."

"...I've lived through plagues, royal intrigues, duels, wars, and plenty of personal injuries...I've nearly died a couple times myself," he answered, with a laugh, "I don't see how running from you would do either of us any good. You didn't hurt anyone to get those wounds, you're an innocent girl who simply got taken by the wrong people. People I probably know personally..."
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She turned back to him, looking up at him once more. "You...won't run?" she asked, appearing to be confused by his choice. "You would be the first person not to..."

"...I've lived through plagues, royal intrigues, duels, wars, and plenty of personal injuries...I've nearly died a couple times myself," he answered, with a laugh, "I don't see how running from you would do either of us any good. You didn't hurt anyone to get those wounds, you're an innocent girl who simply got taken by the wrong people. People I probably know personally..."

She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his waist to pull him into an embrace. It felt strange to her. After all, not many try to comfort each other within the gates of hell. "Thank you..." she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. "Thank you so very much..." It wasn't long until she began to cry. She had bottled up all of her emotions since that first day. Now, he was managing to help her.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:

Sinead stayed silent, getting up and walking to the wall. She placed both hands on the wall and focused on it until she stopped fading, and then she turned back to Jen. "It's your fault... And now you killed the mood," she complained, folding her arms. "I was entertained until that happened."

" Well, I'm sorry about ruining your fun Sinead. I hope you're alright." Jen replies, sounding a bit awkward "There are much better ways of entertainment though. So, uh what do you want to do now? I'm starting to feel a bit awkward sitting here with my shirt off"
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:42 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Sinead stayed silent, getting up and walking to the wall. She placed both hands on the wall and focused on it until she stopped fading, and then she turned back to Jen. "It's your fault... And now you killed the mood," she complained, folding her arms. "I was entertained until that happened."

" Well, I'm sorry about ruining your fun Sinead. I hope you're alright." Jen replies, sounding a bit awkward "There are much better ways of entertainment though. So, uh what do you want to do now? I'm starting to feel a bit awkward sitting here with my shirt off"

Sinead suddenly looked like she was growing angry, and a ball of flames grew in one of her hands. "You aren't getting out of this that easy," she said. "We're finishing what we started. If you let yourself enjoy it or not is up to you."
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:

Sinead suddenly looked like she was growing angry, and a ball of flames grew in one of her hands. "You aren't getting out of this that easy," she said. "We're finishing what we started. If you let yourself enjoy it or not is up to you."

" You know what. I'm good. I have a headache anyway." Jen says, putting on her clothes and starting to casually walk away "I'll talk to you later Sinead. Sorry that things didn't work out, I guess now just wasn't the right time. I'm just not really in the right mood today, maybe later."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his waist to pull him into an embrace. It felt strange to her. After all, not many try to comfort each other within the gates of hell. "Thank you..." she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. "Thank you so very much..." It wasn't long until she began to cry. She had bottled up all of her emotions since that first day. Now, he was managing to help her.

He wasn't used to being hugged, that was for certain. He couldn't remember the last time someone had hugged him out of just sheer gratitude...But then again, he did...though it was a very long time ago. A very long time ago. While he wasn't sure how to take it, he let her hug him anyway. It was odd, two people who didn't think they were capable of love actually trying to comfort each other.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his waist to pull him into an embrace. It felt strange to her. After all, not many try to comfort each other within the gates of hell. "Thank you..." she whispered, tears forming in her eyes. "Thank you so very much..." It wasn't long until she began to cry. She had bottled up all of her emotions since that first day. Now, he was managing to help her.

He wasn't used to being hugged, that was for certain. He couldn't remember the last time someone had hugged him out of just sheer gratitude...But then again, he did...though it was a very long time ago. A very long time ago. While he wasn't sure how to take it, he let her hug him anyway. It was odd, two people who didn't think they were capable of love actually trying to comfort each other.

"It hurt..." She sobbed into his chest. "No matter how much I screamed, they wouldn't stop. They were cold, heartless beings... Why? Why was I sent there? Please, tell me!" The longer the embrace went on, the tighter she made it. She had suffered through so much pain, enough torment to drive almost anyone to madness.

Why do you keep asking yourself that question? I have seen you answer it almost every time you ask. Isn't it senseless to do such a thing?
Last edited by Skyline United on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

"It hurt..." She sobbed into his chest. "No matter how much I screamed, they wouldn't stop. They were cold, heartless beings... Why? Why was I sent there? Please, tell me!" The longer the embrace went on, the tighter she made it. She had suffered through so much pain, enough torment to drive almost anyone to madness.

Why do you keep asking yourself that question? I have seen you answer it almost every time you ask. Isn't it senseless to do such a thing?

"...I don't know...but don't you worry. One day, all those demons are going to get what they deserve. Not that they haven't already, but trust me...they've done things to me as well...And they're going to regret it," he told her. He stroked her hair as she cried into his chest, and he wondered if he was actually starting to feel something for this girl.
-Alan Jackson

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"It hurt..." She sobbed into his chest. "No matter how much I screamed, they wouldn't stop. They were cold, heartless beings... Why? Why was I sent there? Please, tell me!" The longer the embrace went on, the tighter she made it. She had suffered through so much pain, enough torment to drive almost anyone to madness.

"...I don't know...but don't you worry. One day, all those demons are going to get what they deserve. Not that they haven't already, but trust me...they've done things to me as well...And they're going to regret it," he told her. He stroked her hair as she cried into his chest, and he wondered if he was actually starting to feel something for this girl.

She looked up at him, managing to calm herself to a sniffle. "Promise me?" she asked. "I don't want to go back... I know that they're going to come for me. I escaped my punishment. When they do, I will suffer through even more pain than before... I know it... I just know it..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She looked up at him, managing to calm herself to a sniffle. "Promise me?" she asked. "I don't want to go back... I know that they're going to come for me. I escaped my punishment. When they do, I will suffer through even more pain than before... I know it... I just know it..."

"Well, if they come for you, they'll have to deal with me, too. And they won't like me if they actually have to fight me," he replied, with a knowing grin. He knew the Devil would be furious, if he found-out what Nightshade was saying-in fact, he probably already was furious-but Nightshade didn't care. He did what he wanted. "Besides, this Academy is your home, for now. Which means they'll also have to deal with everyone else on this ship, along with me. And I'm sure Darkness wouldn't mind jumping into a fight as well," he added.
-Alan Jackson

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:09 pm

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Neytiri

"I've been avoiding those. Given as I am to mistrust anything that I am not aware of what the effects might be, I've refused to eat them...still will not eat them. I advise you do not eat them. The humans might have found a way to take our powers or worse. I fear that might very well be it." She then glared at the bag. She wasn't going to eat them...the feline didn't trust the humans in this dimension enough for her to let them give her random pills.

Davenport shrugged and tossed them into the garbage can next to the bed. "I have enough experimental medication and unknown substances in my body. I'd rather not add another onto the list." He jumped right into the opposite bed, with a little flip to land on his back. "So I am guessing, the past few days have been as slow for you as they have been for me?"

"Slow and monotomous. I've just been seeing what news this world might hold...knowledge....anything I might learn. Despite being the only Thessian you'll likely ever know, I'm still inexperienced in what technologies this world holds, save what I've seen...and to one from a Tier 1 Civilization, I am not impressed. Still...I will adapt myself to this world and it's limitations...for now.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:29 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Sinead suddenly looked like she was growing angry, and a ball of flames grew in one of her hands. "You aren't getting out of this that easy," she said. "We're finishing what we started. If you let yourself enjoy it or not is up to you."

" You know what. I'm good. I have a headache anyway." Jen says, putting on her clothes and starting to casually walk away "I'll talk to you later Sinead. Sorry that things didn't work out, I guess now just wasn't the right time. I'm just not really in the right mood today, maybe later."

Sinead laughed darkly and shook her head, blocking the door. She let the fire in her hands grow until it materialized into twin daggers, each one with two blades and a long handle in the middle. Around her, a storm began to swirl, and the metallic theater mask that she had worn earlier appeared on her face again. "You aren't getting out of this," she repeated, moving towards Jen and twirling her twin daggers.
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:26 am

Arstotzkas wrote:

Sinead laughed darkly and shook her head, blocking the door. She let the fire in her hands grow until it materialized into twin daggers, each one with two blades and a long handle in the middle. Around her, a storm began to swirl, and the metallic theater mask that she had worn earlier appeared on her face again. "You aren't getting out of this," she repeated, moving towards Jen and twirling her twin daggers.

"I don't want to fight you Sinead. Just stand down, and everything will be alright. It would be terrible if I hurt my own ftiend" Jen says, summoning a wicked looking longsword. She stands in a battle position, ready for any attack that might come from Sinead. Yet again, she glanced towards the corner where Nightshade was, siganling that it was almost time for him to reveal himself.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:49 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Sinead laughed darkly and shook her head, blocking the door. She let the fire in her hands grow until it materialized into twin daggers, each one with two blades and a long handle in the middle. Around her, a storm began to swirl, and the metallic theater mask that she had worn earlier appeared on her face again. "You aren't getting out of this," she repeated, moving towards Jen and twirling her twin daggers.

"I don't want to fight you Sinead. Just stand down, and everything will be alright. It would be terrible if I hurt my own ftiend" Jen says, summoning a wicked looking longsword. She stands in a battle position, ready for any attack that might come from Sinead. Yet again, she glanced towards the corner where Nightshade was, siganling that it was almost time for him to reveal himself.

"You aren't my friend!" shouted Sinead, her hands trembling as she twirled the daggers. "And you don't want to be... You don't know that all my friends meet terrible deaths. I just want to play with you, I don't want you to die because of me," she continued, her voice shaking also. "You don't know... That trouble follows me everywhere."
Here lies a bad OP.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:48 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Sinead laughed darkly and shook her head, blocking the door. She let the fire in her hands grow until it materialized into twin daggers, each one with two blades and a long handle in the middle. Around her, a storm began to swirl, and the metallic theater mask that she had worn earlier appeared on her face again. "You aren't getting out of this," she repeated, moving towards Jen and twirling her twin daggers.

Nightshade sensed that something was wrong, and he decided that he needed to maybe go see what was happening with Sinead and Jen. After all, he had remembered from their conversation, after rescuing the hostages, that Sinead was going to do something to Jen, come midnight. He wasn't sure if he was too late to help, so he wanted to go check.

At the same time, though, he didn't want to leave Zakiti. She was fragile and sweet, and he was actually happy with her. Happy in a way he didn't realize he could ever be. Even if it didn't show in his face, a sort of sunny feeling was creeping inside his soulless heart, searching through the midst for a revelation to cling to...

"...Zakiti...I think someone might have wanted me to go help them around this time...I hope you don't mind, but I have to go see, before a certain someone does something...rather dangerous," he answered. He honestly did not want to leave, yet he had to. Jen probably could not fight Sinead off, if Sinead decided to actually battle her.
-Alan Jackson

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:42 am

Arstotzkas wrote:

"You aren't my friend!" shouted Sinead, her hands trembling as she twirled the daggers. "And you don't want to be... You don't know that all my friends meet terrible deaths. I just want to play with you, I don't want you to die because of me," she continued, her voice shaking also. "You don't know... That trouble follows me everywhere."

Jen chuckles, and replies "I have and have dealt with my fair share of trouble. I can handle myself just fine, I'm pretty hard to kill. Besides, that's what friends do they stick with each other even through rough times."
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:08 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"You aren't my friend!" shouted Sinead, her hands trembling as she twirled the daggers. "And you don't want to be... You don't know that all my friends meet terrible deaths. I just want to play with you, I don't want you to die because of me," she continued, her voice shaking also. "You don't know... That trouble follows me everywhere."

Jen chuckles, and replies "I have and have dealt with my fair share of trouble. I can handle myself just fine, I'm pretty hard to kill. Besides, that's what friends do they stick with each other even through rough times."

"But we aren't friends yet," Sinead said, her voice down to a low whisper. She threw one of her daggers at Jen, diving low to tackle her if she ducked to avoid the rapidly approaching knife. "You haven't earned that."
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:43 am

Arstotzkas wrote:

"But we aren't friends yet," Sinead said, her voice down to a low whisper. She threw one of her daggers at Jen, diving low to tackle her if she ducked to avoid the rapidly approaching knife. "You haven't earned that."

Jen deflects the dagger with her longsword and sidesteps the tackle, replying " Yeah, I guess we're not friends yet. But it's not for my lack of trying, I mean, what am I supposed to do to earn the privilege of being friends with you? Just tell me, and I"ll try to do the best I can Sinead."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:59 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"But we aren't friends yet," Sinead said, her voice down to a low whisper. She threw one of her daggers at Jen, diving low to tackle her if she ducked to avoid the rapidly approaching knife. "You haven't earned that."

Jen deflects the dagger with her longsword and sidesteps the tackle, replying " Yeah, I guess we're not friends yet. But it's not for my lack of trying, I mean, what am I supposed to do to earn the privilege of being friends with you? Just tell me, and I"ll try to do the best I can Sinead."

"Well, I would say you could come start fights with me, but I actually can't show myself to everyone just yet," Sinead sighed, getting up from the floor and pulling her dagger out of the wall. "That rules violence out for the things that entertain me, leaving us with sex and drugs."
Here lies a bad OP.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse