NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Villains: Now With 200% More Multiverse [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"I don't know. I might do another painting. I hear we're going to a new facility. With luck there won't be another gatekeeper there. He hurt my head, I don't like him. In the mean time, I've meditated on what the assassin told me. Easier to seduce people in my human form...make them think they are going to have sex with me...then eat them. It's brilant."

"That seems a little dark..." he replied, taking a slight step back. "Anyway, would you mind if I were to join you? I don't really have anything else to do. If you decline, I'll understand given my canine origins..."

"I won't stop you for that; I've had a human try before that intruder ruined it. I have a few rules though...Respect my things. I put things in places in accordance to how my adopted family raised me. I expect them to remain where I put them so that they may be found easily. The others...Don't lay with me untill I get to know you better....I'll tell you when that changes. Of course being a lady means the expected bathroom rules apply as well. You got that?"
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:
Jen tries to remain calm, thinking of every possibility and quickly disposing of them. She yet again looks towards the corner, but decides now wasn't the right time. It seemed like she didn't really have many options at this point. Thinking fast, she quickly leans over and kisses Sinead on the cheek before saying " There, are you properly entertained yet Sinead? I can juggle and summon too, if you want."

"I'm a tiiiiiiiny bit more entertained than when we started, but I'm not quite there yet," Sinead shrugged. "That was just a kiss on the cheek... Who do you think I am, your family? Do you just not know how to kiss or are you holding back? Am I going to have to teach you how to kiss someone properly?"

This time, Jen kisses her full on the lips, passionately holding it for a few seconds before releasing. When Sinewd asks if she's holding back, Jen just groans and says to her " Look, it's not like I've done this thing in a while OK? I've got no idea why you want me to do this stuff to be honest. But I guess love is a lot better than violence and killing."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Doughertania wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Justice

The fact that it had been raining hard that day seemed to be fitting for what happened. Justice found herself surrounded by four others, all of them confronting her and vying for her love, even though she refused to choose one.

"I was with you longer than any of them!" said the first guy, a college student at Washington. "We have chemistry, Justice!"

"No, that's impossible. He can't have more chemistry than us, he's not Guatemalan. I'm Guatemalan, you are too, we should be together," said the second one, the boy who did most of her homework for her.

"That's all fine and dandy," replied the third and oldest man. "But what Justice needs is someone who can take care of her. One of you is a college student, one of you is a high schooler, and the other is a barrista and writer. How do any of you expect to support a family? Justice, I have enough money through my investments to care for both of us... I'm not the man that you deserve, but I'm the one that you need."

"No, no, no!" cried the woman of the group, running a hand through her multicolored hair before making her case. "These are all boys! They don't understand you like I do, Justice! And can any of them please you like a girl can? You know that the answer is no. I know my job doesn't pay like his, but maybe we can live simpler and elope to California instead of staying here."

"Everyone shut up!" snapped Justice, tears in her eyes. "I love all of you equally, okay? You guys are like my own four temperament ensemble... I can't just pick one of you. Why can't you share?"

The group devolved into arguing against each other and nobody noticed when Justice left and stepped outside into the rain, crying her eyes out as her group of lovers was set on course to destroy itself.

Justice blinked back a couple of tears when she remembered that day. The day her new family basically forced her to leave in a way that somehow hurt much more than what her parents had done to her. "Patrick... I want to know what you think of me. Don't hold anything back."

She paused, before continuing. "I want to know if you really care about me or... If you're like the others in my life. If you only really hang around me because I'm attractive, without caring about what I want."

Patrick O'Bannon
Seeing her crying, Pat squeezed a little tighter, slowly trying to take the emotional pain away. "I-I find you to be a fair mistress. Y-you have never been cruel, and you have p-provided me with many o-opportunities to feed off auras. B-but you have had me do little aside from complete your s-schooling. U-unlike my previous masters, I am not h-helping you improve either yourself or the w-world around you, which leaves me feeling u-underused." With Lady Amara, he had helped her learn what magic he could teach while aiding in her quest to gather magical artifacts. Even Mistress Venus had him assist in improving her physical skills and aura control.

When she asked if he cared about her, he nodded. "I-I care about you Mistress. Y-you are a capable superior with great p-potential to make change in this world. I-I still believe you can do this, i-if you choose to."

Justice frowned, tears still running down her face. Her body was still relaxed from the alcohol, but emotionally, she was on edge and if Patrick looked at her aura, he would see that it was radiating sadness and regret. "What if I don't want to change the world? What if I just want to be with people who love me?" she asked, her voice trailing off at the end. "Nobody in my life actually loves me... They only act like they do because they want me to keep sleeping with them... I do it because I like to feel in control but sometimes, in times like now, I feel like I got played afterwards..."

She paused, before continuing and raising her voice as she spoke. "Is it really that bad that I just want to be loved by someone? And don't try to tell me that people already love me, they don't. Not my stupid parents, not my harem from Seattle, not any of the people from this school, not Oliver, not even you. I'm sure that some day I'm going to jump off of this stupid airship, and not one person here is going to miss me."

Pausing again, Justice closed her eyes and leaned her head on Pat's shoulder. "I'm sorry that I made you listen to that," she muttered. "You probably don't even care, you only act like it because I'm your Mistress."
Here lies a bad OP.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
He smiled and nodded. "I see. You have a pretty voice, if you don't mind me saying. Nothing to be ashamed of..." He then looked out over the cloud again, thinking. "...So you are part-Angel and part-Demon, correct?..." he asked, recalling what she had told him a while back.

She turned to him and nodded. "Such creatures have no place in heaven," she muttered. "No matter what we do, no matter how much good we do in life, our souls are already in the hands of the Devil from birth."

"...I don't feel it's right that a being who is part-Angel should be kept out of Heaven because of their parents' sins..." Nightshade muttered, frowning melancholically, "...You should have had a chance to pick what you wanted..."
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:18 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"That seems a little dark..." he replied, taking a slight step back. "Anyway, would you mind if I were to join you? I don't really have anything else to do. If you decline, I'll understand given my canine origins..."

"I won't stop you for that; I've had a human try before that intruder ruined it. I have a few rules though...Respect my things. I put things in places in accordance to how my adopted family raised me. I expect them to remain where I put them so that they may be found easily. The others...Don't lay with me untill I get to know you better....I'll tell you when that changes. Of course being a lady means the expected bathroom rules apply as well. You got that?"

"I understand," he answered. "You don't have to worry about your possessions with me. Unlike the creatures that inhabit this world, I have no interest in learning about others through some of those more disgraceful methods."

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She turned to him and nodded. "Such creatures have no place in heaven," she muttered. "No matter what we do, no matter how much good we do in life, our souls are already in the hands of the Devil from birth."

"...I don't feel it's right that a being who is part-Angel should be kept out of Heaven because of their parents' sins..." Nightshade muttered, frowning melancholically, "...You should have had a chance to pick what you wanted..."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she replied, "Our existence alone is considered disgraceful among both of our halves. We are hated by angels for our sinful, human-like nature. The demons hate us out of envy for our power. I just... I don't understand why those of us who choose to do good must suffer..."
Last edited by Skyline United on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Winter months cause me to go into depression.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
I am a feminist! #Equality
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"I'm a tiiiiiiiny bit more entertained than when we started, but I'm not quite there yet," Sinead shrugged. "That was just a kiss on the cheek... Who do you think I am, your family? Do you just not know how to kiss or are you holding back? Am I going to have to teach you how to kiss someone properly?"

This time, Jen kisses her full on the lips, passionately holding it for a few seconds before releasing. When Sinewd asks if she's holding back, Jen just groans and says to her " Look, it's not like I've done this thing in a while OK? I've got no idea why you want me to do this stuff to be honest. But I guess love is a lot better than violence and killing."

"Love is better than violence? No way. But I guess you aren't as bad at this as I assumed. I'm getting more entertained," replied Sinead, before she shoved Jen back hard, trying to pin her onto the bed. She was being quite rough, and she moved to climb onto her waist.
Here lies a bad OP.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"I won't stop you for that; I've had a human try before that intruder ruined it. I have a few rules though...Respect my things. I put things in places in accordance to how my adopted family raised me. I expect them to remain where I put them so that they may be found easily. The others...Don't lay with me untill I get to know you better....I'll tell you when that changes. Of course being a lady means the expected bathroom rules apply as well. You got that?"

"I understand," he answered. "You don't have to worry about your possessions with me. Unlike the creatures that inhabit this world, I have no interest in learning about others through some of those more disgraceful methods."

Luminesa wrote:

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she replied, "Our existence alone is considered disgraceful among both of our halves. We are hated by angels for our sinful, human-like nature. The demons hate us out of envy for our power. I just... I don't understand why those of us who choose to do good must suffer..."

"Good. I'm glad you respect the privacy of others. Human values do have their uses. Now...What do you know about that pill they're talking about? I've avoided it for now, seeing as how I'm a demon, but I wish to know your thoughts about it." She said, sitting back into a recliner, clearly secure around him now.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"I won't stop you for that; I've had a human try before that intruder ruined it. I have a few rules though...Respect my things. I put things in places in accordance to how my adopted family raised me. I expect them to remain where I put them so that they may be found easily. The others...Don't lay with me untill I get to know you better....I'll tell you when that changes. Of course being a lady means the expected bathroom rules apply as well. You got that?"

Luminesa wrote:

"...I was born into poverty..." he explained, "...but I didn't want to stay that way. I was strong-willed, a dreamer, a fighter...things my village resented. My own father...rejected me after he realized I was stronger than him, that I had plans and that I wanted to succeed in life, and that I did not want to live my life as just another breath in history. I refused to be the dust in the wind...rather, I am the one who will leave others in the dust..." He looked at Zakiti and smiled. "That just might be what you're meant to do, as well," he told her.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:

"Love is better than violence? No way. But I guess you aren't as bad at this as I assumed. I'm getting more entertained," replied Sinead, before she shoved Jen back hard, trying to pin her onto the bed. She was being quite rough, and she moved to climb onto her waist.

"Woah, being a bit rough here eh? Maybe you should slow down for a minute. I mean, at least it's nice you're being entertained, because I don't think I am."Jen says, trying to move herself out of Sinewd's pin "I mean, of course love is better than violence. I will admit that violence has its perks, but love is usually superior."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"I understand," he answered. "You don't have to worry about your possessions with me. Unlike the creatures that inhabit this world, I have no interest in learning about others through some of those more disgraceful methods."

"Good. I'm glad you respect the privacy of others. Human values do have their uses. Now...What do you know about that pill they're talking about? I've avoided it for now, seeing as how I'm a demon, but I wish to know your thoughts about it." She said, sitting back into a recliner, clearly secure around him now.

"Pill?" He asked, having not heard of it. Unlike everyone else, he had spent his time secluding himself. Word doesn't travel to you very well to you when you're alone. He took a seat on the floor, crossing his legs. "Can you tell me about it?"
Self-Appointed RPer of The Prince of Darkness, Dracula, Vlad Tepes himself. Theme.
The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Pfft. Friends. People claim to be them, but they'll turn their back on you in a heartbeat.
Theme Song

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"I understand," he answered. "You don't have to worry about your possessions with me. Unlike the creatures that inhabit this world, I have no interest in learning about others through some of those more disgraceful methods."

"...I was born into poverty..." he explained, "...but I didn't want to stay that way. I was strong-willed, a dreamer, a fighter...things my village resented. My own father...rejected me after he realized I was stronger than him, that I had plans and that I wanted to succeed in life, and that I did not want to live my life as just another breath in history. I refused to be the dust in the wind...rather, I am the one who will leave others in the dust..." He looked at Zakiti and smiled. "That just might be what you're meant to do, as well," he told her.

She looked up at him, her eyes widening slightly. "You have gone through your own fair share of troubles in life as it seems," she replied. "Do you know what they did to me in Hell?"
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:37 pm

"I don't know much...namely hearsay and rumor. I won't be much help in that reguard. What I've heared was that it was being distubited days ago. The information I got was vague, so I stayed away. I also heard that many have taken it despite not having a clue what it does."
Skyline United wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Good. I'm glad you respect the privacy of others. Human values do have their uses. Now...What do you know about that pill they're talking about? I've avoided it for now, seeing as how I'm a demon, but I wish to know your thoughts about it." She said, sitting back into a recliner, clearly secure around him now.

"Pill?" He asked, having not heard of it. Unlike everyone else, he had spent his time secluding himself. Word doesn't travel to you very well to you when you're alone. He took a seat on the floor, crossing his legs. "Can you tell me about it?"

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Taigawa wrote:"I don't know much...namely hearsay and rumor. I won't be much help in that reguard. What I've heared was that it was being distubited days ago. The information I got was vague, so I stayed away. I also heard that many have taken it despite not having a clue what it does."
Skyline United wrote:"Pill?" He asked, having not heard of it. Unlike everyone else, he had spent his time secluding himself. Word doesn't travel to you very well to you when you're alone. He took a seat on the floor, crossing his legs. "Can you tell me about it?"

"Strange. Well, if you are unaware of its affects, I recommend that you avoid such a thing. For all that we know, it could be a toxin," he replied. "I assume that you do not wish to die, right?"
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Taigawa wrote:"Yes...I was preparing to do that myself before your arrival. I hope you don't mind me being naked." She takes off her robes again, exposing the rest of her body to the elements again. After this, she covered up again to sleep, her tail hanging off the bed slightly to reveal it's stripes and cloud-like spot pattern.

Pre-Time Skip
Davenport smirked as he looked away from her disrobing, he might have been a flirt but he was a polite person; he respected privacy. "Ofcourse not. What kind of guest would I be to disway you from getting comfortable?"
-----

TIME SKIP

Two days later, the Jupiter is heading to Lansing to check out why the North American headquarters has gone radio silent. Meanwhile, Tempest has distributed her pills to many students and it's becoming more apparent that there's an agenda behind what she's doing.

Davenport Post-TS
Finding confines with a friend like Neytiri, had begun to put Davenport more at ease. He enjoyed her company as it helped him from getting over the cabin fever he had over the past few weeks. He had begun collecting the pills that they had been distributing and placing them in one of his pockets. After a long workout session, he entered Neytiri's room to calm down a bit. He noticed her just sitting away watching TV. Thinking about it, he took out the baggie of the pills from one of his interior pockets.

"Have you been taking these things? I'm unsure if I should indulge.....but most medication should be harmless to me." Davenport said confused, while looking at the bag; directing the question to Neytiri.

-------

Desmond Post-TS

Desmond has been feeling strange and awkward for the past few days, he had been taking those pills; worrying about his mental state. He was having memories of his father and his abuse at the house in Derry. He was waking up in the middle of the night sweating and bleeding his diamond-liquid blood from old cuts, the stress must have been reopening them and causing the massive amounts of bleeding. He would eventually cover these cuts with diamond stripes, but the pain would not go away and made his past couple of days a living hell.

He was only finding comfort sitting in his gallery, looking at his fellow creations. He was forming this bond between him and his statues, a very worrying relationship that was making Desmond afraid. He has not talked to Jen or anyone else really, which was making his mind very weird today. As he sat in his chair in the gallery, he scratched up his face and making some light cuts. "I need a change in my life, maybe I should take my mind off things and make a new statue...."

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"I don't know much...namely hearsay and rumor. I won't be much help in that reguard. What I've heared was that it was being distubited days ago. The information I got was vague, so I stayed away. I also heard that many have taken it despite not having a clue what it does."

"Strange. Well, if you are unaware of its affects, I recommend that you avoid such a thing. For all that we know, it could be a toxin," he replied. "I assume that you do not wish to die, right?"

"Nothing wishes to die. It is just an unfortunete part of life that things must die so that we might live. I don't want to die...and niether did those I've eaten. I wonder...do the animals humans raise for food think on that level? I know they would fight predators, so they must have some inteligence..."

She trails off into a lecture on the nature of life and death.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:"Strange. Well, if you are unaware of its affects, I recommend that you avoid such a thing. For all that we know, it could be a toxin," he replied. "I assume that you do not wish to die, right?"

"Nothing wishes to die. It is just an unfortunete part of life that things must die so that we might live. I don't want to die...and niether did those I've eaten. I wonder...do the animals humans raise for food think on that level? I know they would fight predators, so they must have some inteligence..."

He would sit there patently, listening to every word until the very end. It would have been direspectful if he were to do anything else. "I do understand how the cycle of life functions.
Creatures like you and I understand it on a level that most humans are too ignorant to reach."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She looked up at him, her eyes widening slightly. "You have gone through your own fair share of troubles in life as it seems," she replied. "Do you know what they did to me in Hell?"

"Heh...when you're seeking the things I want, of course there's going to be a little friction...nobody likes it when someone says they're going to change the world," he muttered, with a grin. But then he frowned and asked her, "But still...what exactly did they do to you? I don't remember you quite explaining...I'm sure it was gruesome."
-Alan Jackson

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Yes...I was preparing to do that myself before your arrival. I hope you don't mind me being naked." She takes off her robes again, exposing the rest of her body to the elements again. After this, she covered up again to sleep, her tail hanging off the bed slightly to reveal it's stripes and cloud-like spot pattern.

Pre-Time Skip
Davenport smirked as he looked away from her disrobing, he might have been a flirt but he was a polite person; he respected privacy. "Ofcourse not. What kind of guest would I be to disway you from getting comfortable?"
-----

TIME SKIP

Two days later, the Jupiter is heading to Lansing to check out why the North American headquarters has gone radio silent. Meanwhile, Tempest has distributed her pills to many students and it's becoming more apparent that there's an agenda behind what she's doing.

Davenport Post-TS
Finding confines with a friend like Neytiri, had begun to put Davenport more at ease. He enjoyed her company as it helped him from getting over the cabin fever he had over the past few weeks. He had begun collecting the pills that they had been distributing and placing them in one of his pockets. After a long workout session, he entered Neytiri's room to calm down a bit. He noticed her just sitting away watching TV. Thinking about it, he took out the baggie of the pills from one of his interior pockets.

"Have you been taking these things? I'm unsure if I should indulge.....but most medication should be harmless to me." Davenport said confused, while looking at the bag; directing the question to Neytiri.

-------

Desmond Post-TS

Desmond has been feeling strange and awkward for the past few days, he had been taking those pills; worrying about his mental state. He was having memories of his father and his abuse at the house in Derry. He was waking up in the middle of the night sweating and bleeding his diamond-liquid blood from old cuts, the stress must have been reopening them and causing the massive amounts of bleeding. He would eventually cover these cuts with diamond stripes, but the pain would not go away and made his past couple of days a living hell.

He was only finding comfort sitting in his gallery, looking at his fellow creations. He was forming this bond between him and his statues, a very worrying relationship that was making Desmond afraid. He has not talked to Jen or anyone else really, which was making his mind very weird today. As he sat in his chair in the gallery, he scratched up his face and making some light cuts. "I need a change in my life, maybe I should take my mind off things and make a new statue...."

Neytiri

"I've been avoiding those. Given as I am to mistrust anything that I am not aware of what the effects might be, I've refused to eat them...still will not eat them. I advise you do not eat them. The humans might have found a way to take our powers or worse. I fear that might very well be it." She then glared at the bag. She wasn't going to eat them...the feline didn't trust the humans in this dimension enough for her to let them give her random pills.

Skyline United wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Nothing wishes to die. It is just an unfortunete part of life that things must die so that we might live. I don't want to die...and niether did those I've eaten. I wonder...do the animals humans raise for food think on that level? I know they would fight predators, so they must have some inteligence..."

He would sit there patently, listening to every word until the very end. It would have been direspectful if he were to do anything else. "I do understand how the cycle of life functions.
Creatures like you and I understand it on a level that most humans are too ignorant to reach."

"So it is that we are the ones they fear. It is easy to hide among such weak creatures. It is what I did when I was younger." She purred as a dark thought entered her mind...one she did not hide from him. "I shall take another...soon. Every soul I absorb makes me stronger."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"Love is better than violence? No way. But I guess you aren't as bad at this as I assumed. I'm getting more entertained," replied Sinead, before she shoved Jen back hard, trying to pin her onto the bed. She was being quite rough, and she moved to climb onto her waist.

"Woah, being a bit rough here eh? Maybe you should slow down for a minute. I mean, at least it's nice you're being entertained, because I don't think I am."Jen says, trying to move herself out of Sinewd's pin "I mean, of course love is better than violence. I will admit that violence has its perks, but love is usually superior."

"Maybe..." muttered Sinead, sitting up and tossing her shirt onto the floor. She looked into Jen's eyes and for a moment she flickered out of view, although she didn't seem to acknowledge that it had happened. "Are we going to do this or what?"
Here lies a bad OP.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She looked up at him, her eyes widening slightly. "You have gone through your own fair share of troubles in life as it seems," she replied. "Do you know what they did to me in Hell?"

"Heh...when you're seeking the things I want, of course there's going to be a little friction...nobody likes it when someone says they're going to change the world," he muttered, with a grin. But then he frowned and asked her, "But still...what exactly did they do to you? I don't remember you quite explaining...I'm sure it was gruesome."

She held up one of her hands for him to see. Hesitantly, she grabbed the base of the glove that covered it, slowly pulling it until the majority of her palm could be seen. While in Hell, she had been subjected to many forms of torture. Burning, dismemberment, and laceration only being those that she was most subjected to.
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:

"Maybe..." muttered Sinead, sitting up and tossing her shirt onto the floor. She looked into Jen's eyes and for a moment she flickered out of view, although she didn't seem to acknowledge that it had happened. "Are we going to do this or what?"

Jen notices the flickering and sighs, taking off her shirt as well " I mean, do I really have a choice in this?" she asks "To be honest, I would prefer to do something else, sex isn't really my thing. What else do you like Sinead? I'm your friend, I'm pretty open to most suggestions."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Skyline United wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

She held up one of her hands for him to see. Hesitantly, she grabbed the base of the glove that covered it, slowly pulling it until the majority of her palm could be seen. While in Hell, she had been subjected to many forms of torture. Burning, dismemberment, and laceration only being those that she was most subjected to.

He looked at her hand, and examined it. The burns, the scratches, and the scars from gashes left in her wrists and hands were horrific. He looked at her now, and he asked, "...And they did this to the rest of you, I presume?" It was certainly disturbing to look at, for any normal person, but Nightshade was used to violence, whether it was given to him or handed to others, thus he was far from squeamish. Though with Zakiti, someone who had done nothing wrong, it did unsettle him inside, and it showed in the solemn frown on his face.
-Alan Jackson

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"Maybe..." muttered Sinead, sitting up and tossing her shirt onto the floor. She looked into Jen's eyes and for a moment she flickered out of view, although she didn't seem to acknowledge that it had happened. "Are we going to do this or what?"

Jen notices the flickering and sighs, taking off her shirt as well " I mean, do I really have a choice in this?" she asks "To be honest, I would prefer to do something else, sex isn't really my thing. What else do you like Sinead? I'm your friend, I'm pretty open to most suggestions."

"FRIENDS?!" snapped Sinead, leaning close to Jen's face. "Don't say we're friends, you haven't earned that. No way. You're just someone that I find entertaining. You aren't anything more to me than what a toy is to a child... I'm going to play with you for a bit, and then I'm going go break you."
Here lies a bad OP.

Skyline United
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyline United » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Skyline United wrote:She held up one of her hands for him to see. Hesitantly, she grabbed the base of the glove that covered it, slowly pulling it until the majority of her palm could be seen. While in Hell, she had been subjected to many forms of torture. Burning, dismemberment, and laceration only being those that she was most subjected to.

He looked at her hand, and examined it. The burns, the scratches, and the scars from gashes left in her wrists and hands were horrific. He looked at her now, and he asked, "...And they did this to the rest of you, I presume?" It was certainly disturbing to look at, for any normal person, but Nightshade was used to violence, whether it was given to him or handed to others, thus he was far from squeamish. Though with Zakiti, someone who had done nothing wrong, it did unsettle him inside, and it showed in the solemn frown on his face.

She nodded, turning away from him. "You can leave now, if you want..." she muttered. "I know it's a grotesque sight. I can never recover from what they did, so I wouldn't blame you for wanting to go..."
Furry and Proud!
<3Holo The Wise Wolf<3
Theme Song

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:

"FRIENDS?!" snapped Sinead, leaning close to Jen's face. "Don't say we're friends, you haven't earned that. No way. You're just someone that I find entertaining. You aren't anything more to me than what a toy is to a child... I'm going to play with you for a bit, and then I'm going go break you."

" C'mon Sinead, don't be a jerk" Jen protests "To me, you're a friend at least. I mean, I thought the reason that you kept jumping on my shoulders and stuff was because you liked me. If you're just going to throw me away once you're done, I'm sure there are plenty of other people on board that you can be entertained by. I suppose I just get attached too easily, huh?"
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
behold, a signature.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse