NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Villains: Now With 200% More Multiverse [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:38 am

Sinead laughed again, sounding more carefree than she looked. "You both know my parents, or at least one of them. I'm surprised that you don't recognize the resemblance, but then again, it's not surprising since I've spent most of my life hiding," she said, teleporting again so she was sitting on Jen's shoulders.
Here lies a bad OP.

Sunken Island of Rhinomuraena
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunken Island of Rhinomuraena » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:43 am

Kractero wrote:
Sunken Island of Rhinomuraena wrote:"I don't really know where I'm from. I remember the court, but I don't remember where it is... I know it's in another dimension." Iscalis concentrates, trying to remember everything. "I was a fey, from the Unseelie Court. I'm not powerful enough that anyone would care if I was missing, so when I got the chance I left."

"So you come from the fey dimension?" Zalae asked, finishing his drink. "I don't know where I come from or who was there, I woke up with no trace of anything in the middle of the Kazakhstan steppes. Asking around pointed me to another dimension, but I'm still uncertain of where I come from."

Iscalis looks intrigued at this. "Odd... the border between the fey realm and here removes people's memories, but I don't know how many other boundaries have that..." She finishes her chicken, and goes to put it away.
Nweh.
I'm debatably alive.
Don't do anxiety, existential depression, or not eating. Basically don't be me.
Welp.

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:30 am

Taigawa wrote:
Dilange wrote:"Do you prefer living for centuries? I could only see that as torment, but hell me and you are not the same person or species so I do not see the use of living for hundreds of years at a time." Davenport looked over at her, before picking up the helm portion of his combat armor. "So your armor helps give an element of this telemier theropy? How is that possible? Inhibitors or some sort of micro-injections?"

"A longer, fuller life is the aspiration of everyone that calls themselves Thessian. More time, the ability to reproduce more, more production of resources and more time to devote to the advancement of science and technological advancement. This is why my civilization is so powerful. Telemiers are structures within DNA that shorten gradually every time a cell divides and eventually they disappear, triggering systematic deterioration. We found a way to slow that process to a crawl. The science behind the Forerunner Combat Armor is yet to be fully understood, So I am unable to give you a definate answee."

Davenport rested his head on his pillow, while looking over at Neytiri with a soft smile. "That does sound rather interesting to look at and listen to....but I think right now I do need to relax or rest." He zipped down a bit of the jump suit down to his waist, pulling down the high-tech suit to his waist line. It revealed his muscles and let them cool off in the open air, and relax a bit easier.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:34 am

Unified Free Lands wrote:Sinead laughed again, sounding more carefree than she looked. "You both know my parents, or at least one of them. I'm surprised that you don't recognize the resemblance, but then again, it's not surprising since I've spent most of my life hiding," she said, teleporting again so she was sitting on Jen's shoulders.

"Hm, let me think for a second." Jen says. Suddenly, she snaps her fingers and says "Oh, I know now! You look like that one guy. Um, it's like Query, or Inquisition, or Poll or something. I dunno. I'm not the best at remembering names. I do however that he was involved with Jazz Iso I assume she's your mother."

When Sinead teleports onto Jen's shoulders, she just sighs and says to her "You're not very heavy Sinead, but don't blame me if I accidentally drop you"
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:39 am

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"A longer, fuller life is the aspiration of everyone that calls themselves Thessian. More time, the ability to reproduce more, more production of resources and more time to devote to the advancement of science and technological advancement. This is why my civilization is so powerful. Telemiers are structures within DNA that shorten gradually every time a cell divides and eventually they disappear, triggering systematic deterioration. We found a way to slow that process to a crawl. The science behind the Forerunner Combat Armor is yet to be fully understood, So I am unable to give you a definate answee."

Davenport rested his head on his pillow, while looking over at Neytiri with a soft smile. "That does sound rather interesting to look at and listen to....but I think right now I do need to relax or rest." He zipped down a bit of the jump suit down to his waist, pulling down the high-tech suit to his waist line. It revealed his muscles and let them cool off in the open air, and relax a bit easier.

"Yes...I was preparing to do that myself before your arrival. I hope you don't mind me being naked." She takes off her robes again, exposing the rest of her body to the elements again. After this, she covered up again to sleep, her tail hanging off the bed slightly to reveal it's stripes and cloud-like spot pattern.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:49 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Sinead laughed again, sounding more carefree than she looked. "You both know my parents, or at least one of them. I'm surprised that you don't recognize the resemblance, but then again, it's not surprising since I've spent most of my life hiding," she said, teleporting again so she was sitting on Jen's shoulders.

"Hm, let me think for a second." Jen says. Suddenly, she snaps her fingers and says "Oh, I know now! You look like that one guy. Um, it's like Query, or Inquisition, or Poll or something. I dunno. I'm not the best at remembering names. I do however that he was involved with Jazz Iso I assume she's your mother."

When Sinead teleports onto Jen's shoulders, she just sighs and says to her "You're not very heavy Sinead, but don't blame me if I accidentally drop you"

"Finally someone who gets it!" said Sinead, before grinning at Jen's discomfort holding her. "Why are you so uncomfortable? You can't handle being in close proximity with a hot girl like me? Or is it because you don't like me sitting on you in front of your boyfriend Tobias?"

She leaned down and whispered to Jen. "I can feel that he's jealous..."
"You know, you have nice legs, but they would look better on my shoulders."

Sinead laughed again before teleporting away, lying on the ground in front of Jen now.
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

"Finally someone who gets it!" said Sinead, before grinning at Jen's discomfort holding her. "Why are you so uncomfortable? You can't handle being in close proximity with a hot girl like me? Or is it because you don't like me sitting on you in front of your boyfriend Tobias?"

Sinead laughed again before teleporting away, lying on the ground in front of Jen now.

"I've got nothing against being in close contact with girls, it can be quite enjoyable in fact. I'm just not into people sitting on my shoulders though. Neither do I want to sit on anyone else's either." Jen cooly replies "Also, Tobias isn't my boyfriend, I just met him a few minutes ago actually.. He seems like a cool guy and all, if you try to ignore the flirting."

She sees her lying on the ground and in a confused tone says "What are you doing now? Man, you remind me a lot of this one girl named Rachel..."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:09 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"Finally someone who gets it!" said Sinead, before grinning at Jen's discomfort holding her. "Why are you so uncomfortable? You can't handle being in close proximity with a hot girl like me? Or is it because you don't like me sitting on you in front of your boyfriend Tobias?"

"I've got nothing against being in close contact with girls, it can be quite enjoyable in fact. I'm just not into people sitting on my shoulders though. Neither do I want to sit on anyone else's either." Jen cooly replies "Also, Tobias isn't my boyfriend, I just met him a few minutes ago actually.. He seems like a cool guy and all, if you try to ignore the flirting."

She sees her lying on the ground and in a confused tone says "What are you doing now? Man, you remind me a lot of this one girl named Rachel..."

Sinead was about to say something when Lev sighed and interrupted them. "We'll have time for talking later, let's focus now on getting to the landing zone for the VTOL. There's too many trees for it to land around here."
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:

Sinead was about to say something when Lev sighed and interrupted them. "We'll have time for talking later, let's focus now on getting to the landing zone for the VTOL. There's too many trees for it to land around here."

"Yeah, let's go. I wanna get out of this place as soon as possible, Sinead did say there would be trouble after all, and I trust her to some extent" Jen says, starting to follow Lev to the landing zone. While walking she keeps ola close eye on Sinead, curious to see what she would do next.
behold, a signature.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:

"Right. This is all fun and games, I suppose, but we do need to finish our mission. Besides, you and your new boyfriend," he advised Jen, "won't be able to flirt anymore if you're both dead, will you?"
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Sinead was about to say something when Lev sighed and interrupted them. "We'll have time for talking later, let's focus now on getting to the landing zone for the VTOL. There's too many trees for it to land around here."

"Right. This is all fun and games, I suppose, but we do need to finish our mission. Besides, you and your new boyfriend," he advised Jen, "won't be able to flirt anymore if you're both dead, will you?"

"I find the possibility of that happening to be unlikely," muttered Tobias, following them.

Sinead just turned to Jen as she followed the others, walking backwards. "You seem nice enough. You and your boyfriend are welcome to stop by my apartment if you're ever in Hong Kong, you know."

She then teleported next to Nightshade, leaning in his ear and speaking incoherent Japanese to annoy him.
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"I find the possibility of that happening to be unlikely," muttered Tobias, following them.

Sinead just turned to Jen as she followed the others, walking backwards. "You seem nice enough. You and your boyfriend are welcome to stop by my apartment if you're ever in Hong Kong, you know."

She then teleported next to Nightshade, leaning in his ear and speaking incoherent Japanese to annoy him.

Jen groans exasperatedly and replies "I told you, Tobias is not my boyfriend. I have no idea where you got that notion. I'll still take you up on your Hong Kong offer though, I've always wanted to go there actually. I just hope I live enough to see it."
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Doughertania wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Justice

"Thanks, and uh... This is Patrick, he's part of the harem for the week," Justice said, stretching the truth but not feeling like elaborating on what Patrick actually did. "Things aren't going to be awkward between you two, right?"

Patrick O'Bannon
Patrick looked over at the boy, who he hadn't seen much of really. Whenever he came over to Justice's room before, Pat would be hard at work with whatever assignment he was told to do. When she asked if things would be awkward, Pat shook his head profusely. "N-no Mistress. My job is to s-serve you to the best of my ability. If you want O-Oliver around, then I will be ok with it."

"I-is there something you require, M-mistress? O-or shall I go back to by papers?" He had been fairly diligent with his work, ensuring that she was passing with high marks. The only way he could do better was if he actually went to the classes, but he never left Justice's side unless she allowed him to, and she never really went to class, he made do with the textbooks and notes. It wasn't as varied or excited as working with Venus, but Justice seemed pleased with his work, which meant he was doing a good job.

Justice smiled, seeming to enjoy Pat's awkwardness. She liked to know that that was the effect she had on some people. "I'm in the mood for something to drink... Can you find some alcohol? The hardest that you can find is the best," she said, glancing at him with an unreadable expression, as if she was thinking of something but putting on a poker face because she didn't want him to know what was on her mind just yet.
Here lies a bad OP.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Luminesa wrote:

He smirked, as she spoke his language, but he was slightly confused that she was not making any sense. "What exactly are you trying to say to me?" he asked, amused by her little antics.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"I find the possibility of that happening to be unlikely," muttered Tobias, following them.

He smirked, as she spoke his language, but he was slightly confused that she was not making any sense. "What exactly are you trying to say to me?" he asked, amused by her little antics.

"Oh, I'm just messing with your head," Sinead admitted, feeling playful. She put her arms around him, leaning in and licking his cheek like a dog, testing the waters to see how much she could push him before he would snap.
Here lies a bad OP.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"Oh, I'm just messing with your head," Sinead admitted, feeling playful. She put her arms around him, leaning in and licking his cheek like a dog, testing the waters to see how much she could push him before he would snap.

It felt rather odd to have a girl licking his cheek, but he was hardly annoyed by it. Rather, he simply joked with her, asking, "Are you a puppy or a ninja, Sinead?
-Alan Jackson

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Kractero wrote:
Doughertania wrote:Anton Greaves
As the two of them sat in silence, he sighed. "Look, if you're upset about what happened to Pierce, she kissed me then starting going insane. It took while, but I finally talked her down. But she's different now. She has a new personality, one that's a mix of the Pierce we know and what she once was. When you get you'll see that she's not the same."

But instead of saying anything to that answer, she asked the unspoken question that hung around them for so long. Did he love her? "I…I don't know Val." He sighed again, hating that he didn't have the answer for such an obvious question. "There was a time I did. Back at our first lab, when it was you and I against the world, I though it was going to be the two of us for life. But after the fight, and then being rivals, I was so focused on making sure I could unlock the secrets of extra-dimensions travel that I never even considered we'd be back on the same side. And then after the party, I felt so close to you that I finally let my mind take a rest and let us have a moment of passion again. But despite that, I still have these nagging doubts that you're not actually here for me, just my research. Or that you only like me because of who I was, not who I am now."

"And then Violet came back, which just muddies things further. I liked her a lot, even saved her life. But she left me suddenly for some girl named Honor, which left me pretty alone here. So when she revealed to me that she did this to try to save Honor from killing herself, and for her act of kindness she is cursed, all those emotions were brought back. She didn't abandon me. She loves me, but she couldn't tell me thanks to whatever spell has been placed in her."

"And that's my problem. Both of you like me, I like you guys, but there's so much confusion I don't know who I really like." He groaned at how pathetic it sounded. "And now Pierce likes me too, but I've never really seen her as anything but a friend. I've been trying so hard to help heal the wounds she's suffered, to show her that the world doesn't have to be a strange and horrible place. Sure she's loyal and stuff, but that's more her programing than anything else. She probably only likes me because I'm kind to her. If someone else shows her kindness I'm sure it'll have the same effect."

He glanced over at Val."Look, if you want to just stay lab partners I understand. You've got so much going for you, and anyone here would be lucky to have you. You don't deserve a guy who can't make up his mind over two people." He lowered his head, finally finished. He just spilled his guts to her, laid all his cards out in the open. It needed to be done, but that didn't mean he had to like it.

(OOC: Krac this still before the timeskip, so this is over Buenos Aires)

Val had lately been having some unprecedented thoughts of regret over their fight which caused them to split apart. She wished that she hadn't reacted like that, or maybe that the moment never happened. When he started talking about it, it brought the thought back into her head. She brought her legs up, curling into an upright fetal position. "I wish that never happened...sometimes...I just wanted to go back to normal...and after the dance you made me so happy, but it seemed it didn't matter..."

She listened to what he had to say about the other two. It was as if the fight put a reset on their relationship and made her on equal footing with the others. Like he met her at the same time as them.

"No...I still like you," she admitted, looking down at her feet. "Even when you act like an idiot or make me mad. I couldn't go with anyone else...I'll...I'll just wait some more...like I always have."

Anton Greaves, Before Timeskip
He looked over at her, his eyes wide with shock. "Val, do…do you really mean it? Are you willing to give up your senseless belligerence, to fight past what the parasite has done to you?" Anton never believed that Val actually wanted to conquer dimensions. Sure, she was domineering at times, but so was he. There's a difference between a take charge attitude and blind aggression. But when she bonded with the parasite, something changed. While Anton had bonded with the mind of the original life form, Val had bonded with it's heart. It amplified all of her passionate emotions, to the point where she stormed off after their fight nearly came to blows. But he never thought that was actually her, rather this…thing that was bonded to her. And here, after all these years, was a glimmer of hope that he was right.

He got off the bench and knelt in front of her. She was still in a fetal position, so he wanted to make sure she could see him, see the sincerity on his face. "I'm not asking you to change who you are. You've always been a stubborn, controlling, mischievous, spirited person, and that's a good thing. You help ground me, help me realize that despite my burden I'm still just a man. You show me that I can make mistakes, and that sometimes you don't always have to let the mind control everything. All I'm asking is that you relinquish your aggression. If you can give up this impossible dream of hitting everything before it hits you, give up waging war with other dimensions rather than protect our own," He looked up at her, staring into her golden eyes. "Then I don't think you have to wait anymore."

Part of him asked what about Violet, but he shrugged it off. After consulting with Hecate, Triss had said there were only three options to break the curse. He could kill the host that held the entity responsible for her curse, but he had no way of knowing who that host was or where to find them. He could kill Violet, but there was no way to restore her to life aside from godly magic, which he doubted he could convince Themis or Hecate to help. Or, he could let her go, let her love some who wouldn't hurt every time they touched. After all he was a savior, and saviors have to make sacrifices. Even ones that hurt.
Last edited by Doughertania on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:40 pm

Doughertania wrote:
Kractero wrote:Val had lately been having some unprecedented thoughts of regret over their fight which caused them to split apart. She wished that she hadn't reacted like that, or maybe that the moment never happened. When he started talking about it, it brought the thought back into her head. She brought her legs up, curling into an upright fetal position. "I wish that never happened...sometimes...I just wanted to go back to normal...and after the dance you made me so happy, but it seemed it didn't matter..."

She listened to what he had to say about the other two. It was as if the fight put a reset on their relationship and made her on equal footing with the others. Like he met her at the same time as them.

"No...I still like you," she admitted, looking down at her feet. "Even when you act like an idiot or make me mad. I couldn't go with anyone else...I'll...I'll just wait some more...like I always have."

Anton Greaves, Before Timeskip
He looked over at her, his eyes wide with shock. "Val, do…do you really mean it? Are you willing to give up your senseless belligerence, to fight past what the parasite has done to you?" Anton never believed that Val actually wanted to conquer dimensions. Sure, she was domineering at times, but so was he. There's a difference between a take charge attitude and blind aggression. But when she bonded with the parasite, something changed. While Anton had bonded with the mind of the original life form, Val had bonded with it's heart. It amplified all of her passionate emotions, to the point where she stormed off after their fight nearly came to blows. But he never thought that was actually her, rather this…thing that was bonded to her. And here, after all these years, was a glimmer of hope that he was right.

He got off the bench and knelt in front of her. She was still in a fetal position, so he wanted to make sure she could see him, see the sincerity on his face. "I'm not asking you to change who you are. You've always been a stubborn, controlling, mischievous, spirited person, and that's a good thing. You help ground me, help me realize that despite my burden I'm still just a man. You show me that I can make mistakes, and that sometimes you don't always have to let the mind control everything. All I'm asking is that you relinquish your aggression. If you can give up this impossible dream of hitting everything before it hits you, give up waging war with other dimensions rather than protect our own," He looked up at her, staring into her golden eyes. "Then I don't think you have to wait anymore."

Part of him asked what about Violet, but he shrugged it off. After consulting with Hecate, Triss had said there were only three options to break the curse. He could kill the host that held the entity responsible for her curse, but he had no way of knowing who that host was or where to find them. He could kill Violet, but there was no way to restore her to life aside from godly magic, which he doubted he could convince Themis or Hecate to help. Or, he could let her go, let her love some who wouldn't hurt every time they touched. After all he was a savior, and saviors have to make sacrifices. Even ones that hurt.

Abandoning the cause that she had fought for would never be easy. The parasite had been dormant all week, not affecting her emotions, but she still felt like aggressiveness was the answer. Once the invaders discover Earth, hiding won't help. Her willingness to leave that notion behind lie in her love for Anton. Which luckily, outweighed her desire to invade other realms. But the way he was talking did not make her feel any better, that all of her attempts to become closer and establish trust was for naught. Her developing their relationship further, past friends, only to be brought down by others. And then now, the only factor he truly cared about was the method she believed in that would save the world. Not about her feelings or at least asking her if he could see others. He seemed to be locked into his hero mindset, everything else occurring as a side effect to what he did. Or he was just really dense.

"I...I'm willing too," she said at last, looking up at him but still in the position. "But is that all you care about? Trying to unify our ideals? Not about me...? My thoughts, my feelings for you?" She looked back down, ashamed. "I just want you to know...I've always...had a cru...loved you, Anton...the parasite may have influenced a lot, but that remains constant. Even when we were apart for months, even years, as rivals, stealing research from each other...even when you're devoting more of your time and happiness to others and leaving me out of it...You're the reason I'm still alive. Why I fought against the parasite and its musings for me to give up, that life was over and nobody cared and if I was gone you'd be relieved of all of your stress. Why I didn't follow through with killing myself after the fight because I didn't want to cause anyone more trouble...You make me happy, Anton. So of course I would...if it makes you happy." No point in turning around now. "And if you're happy with someone else...Pierce, or Violet, you can have them. I-I won't...object...I'll recover. And if you need me, I'll always be there, waiting...like I've always tried to do."

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:49 am

Cassandra Sinclair
The dogfight was fierce. Had she been in the Rose the aircraft wouldn't have stood a chance. However, the VTOL was significantly less well armed, only having two miniguns on the nose. It would be fine for suppressive fire, but didn't seemed designed for an ariel duel. However, thanks to Cassie's skill and the VTOL's stealth suite, the League's ship emerged victorious.

During this time, the students had jumped out of the target plane and landed safely below. They had cleared the evac point, and were now awaiting pick up. Cassie was happy to oblige, landing in safe area a few meters away. Switching on her radio, she called in to the team. "We've touched down directly north of you. Come on over and let's get out of here." Content, she waited to take everyone home.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:06 am

"Not sure, maybe this is why I get called a bitch sometimes," chuckled Sinead, watching the VTOL touching down near them. She teleported onto Nightshade's shoulders, rustling his hair with her hands.
Here lies a bad OP.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:27 am

Unified Free Lands wrote:"Not sure, maybe this is why I get called a bitch sometimes," chuckled Sinead, watching the VTOL touching down near them. She teleported onto Nightshade's shoulders, rustling his hair with her hands.

Nightshade once again stared up at her and lifted an eyebrow. "I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by this, but I hope that you don't somehow cause irreparable damage, doing it. I would hate to have to comb out some sort of massive knot you made, in the morning," he answered, smiling slightly. Sinead's actions were childish, but he preferred her childish actions to having armored men rushing at him with guns, and so he mostly let it slide.
-Alan Jackson

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:10 am

Sunken Island of Rhinomuraena wrote:
Kractero wrote:"So you come from the fey dimension?" Zalae asked, finishing his drink. "I don't know where I come from or who was there, I woke up with no trace of anything in the middle of the Kazakhstan steppes. Asking around pointed me to another dimension, but I'm still uncertain of where I come from."

Iscalis looks intrigued at this. "Odd... the border between the fey realm and here removes people's memories, but I don't know how many other boundaries have that..." She finishes her chicken, and goes to put it away.

"Don't think I'm a fey," Zalae replied, getting up with her and pressing a button on the counter, expanding it into a dishwasher. "I could just be regular with a wiped memory. But that's also not the case, since I have some more refined traits."

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:55 am

Luminesa wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"Not sure, maybe this is why I get called a bitch sometimes," chuckled Sinead, watching the VTOL touching down near them. She teleported onto Nightshade's shoulders, rustling his hair with her hands.

Nightshade once again stared up at her and lifted an eyebrow. "I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by this, but I hope that you don't somehow cause irreparable damage, doing it. I would hate to have to comb out some sort of massive knot you made, in the morning," he answered, smiling slightly. Sinead's actions were childish, but he preferred her childish actions to having armored men rushing at him with guns, and so he mostly let it slide.

"I guess I should stop then," muttered Sinead before teleporting away from him and next to Jen. She noticed how pissed off Tobias was looking because of her, and decided to try to annoy him some more. "Hey Jen, if Tobias isn't your boyfriend then you won't mind if I do this, will you?" she asked, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Luminesa wrote:

"I guess I should stop then," muttered Sinead before teleporting away from him and next to Jen. She noticed how pissed off Tobias was looking because of her, and decided to try to annoy him some more. "Hey Jen, if Tobias isn't your boyfriend then you won't mind if I do this, will you?" she asked, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

"Well, if if makes you happy and maybe it makes you stop bothering me I'm fine with it." Jen says with a sigh, not trying to move away from the kiss "I mean it is kinda rude to Tobias, he seemed to be flirting with me earlier. But I guess since he's technically not my boyfriend, it's alright."
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"I guess I should stop then," muttered Sinead before teleporting away from him and next to Jen. She noticed how pissed off Tobias was looking because of her, and decided to try to annoy him some more. "Hey Jen, if Tobias isn't your boyfriend then you won't mind if I do this, will you?" she asked, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek.

"Well, if if makes you happy and maybe it makes you stop bothering me I'm fine with it." Jen says with a sigh, not trying to move away from the kiss "I mean it is kinda rude to Tobias, he seemed to be flirting with me earlier. But I guess since he's technically not my boyfriend, it's alright."

As they were boarding the VTOL, Sinead changed her kiss into a lick, before moving down to kiss Jen's neck. She really did want to see how far she would go before she would complain, and when she did, she would play the victim and act like Jen was being unreasonable. Or, if her playful mood wore off, she would go for her shivs. "Your skin tastes good," she muttered, wrapping her arms around the other girl.
Here lies a bad OP.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse