NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Villains: Now With 200% More Multiverse [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dilange
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Dilange wrote:"You have a very interesting set of morals." He said as he got up from the bed and looked at went into his one of his armor's compartments and pulled out a packet, placing it on the stand next to him. Davenport looked up at her. "Earlier you said something about a partner.....did he disappear during the rebellion?"

"Yeah, his name was Dante or something like that. One of the first people I met when I came here. We had a short exchange and then I let him have sex with me. Now I feel nieve because he didn't help me fight and I was nearly killed trying to find out what was going on. Next thing I knew, I woke up in the infirmery at that facility, got my brain probed, and now I'm here."

Davenport chuckled a bit at the probing part. "I know all about having your mind messed with." He bent his head down and shown the burn marks, the remains of dead skin, and the mechanical jack into the base of his brain stem. He looked back up at her. "I wouldnt say he dumped you after having sex with you....he might have been one of the unlucky ones." Realizing what he said, he shook his head in forgiveness. "Sorry......not the right term of words......"

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Yeah, his name was Dante or something like that. One of the first people I met when I came here. We had a short exchange and then I let him have sex with me. Now I feel nieve because he didn't help me fight and I was nearly killed trying to find out what was going on. Next thing I knew, I woke up in the infirmery at that facility, got my brain probed, and now I'm here."

Davenport chuckled a bit at the probing part. "I know all about having your mind messed with." He bent his head down and shown the burn marks, the remains of dead skin, and the mechanical jack into the base of his brain stem. He looked back up at her. "I wouldnt say he dumped you after having sex with you....he might have been one of the unlucky ones." Realizing what he said, he shook his head in forgiveness. "Sorry......not the right term of words......"

"So he might be dead? A true shame given the circumstances. I guess I should be glad my body didn't allow his seed to progress to such a stage as to make me have a kit. I'm not ready for that yet."It was more then just luck however. home felidae and homo sapian unions were successful in producing kits about seventy-seven persent of the time. Neytiri knew full well from her education on Thessia that her body would just as likely treat human semen as a foreign invader and destroy it as it would allow the proper chromsomal line up and hermonal changes to occour. She could get pregnant by a human, though there was a very good chance it would fail.
Last edited by Taigawa on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Dilange wrote:Davenport chuckled a bit at the probing part. "I know all about having your mind messed with." He bent his head down and shown the burn marks, the remains of dead skin, and the mechanical jack into the base of his brain stem. He looked back up at her. "I wouldnt say he dumped you after having sex with you....he might have been one of the unlucky ones." Realizing what he said, he shook his head in forgiveness. "Sorry......not the right term of words......"

"So he might be dead? A true shame given the circumstances. I guess I should be glad my body didn't allow his seed to progress to such a stage as to make me have a kit. I'm not ready for that yet."It was more then just luck however. home felidae and homo sapian unions werr successful in producing kits about seventy-seven persent of the time. Neytioi knew full well from her education on Thessia that her body would just as likely treat human semen as a foreign invader and destroy it as it would allow the proper chromsomal line up and hermonal changes to occour. She could get pregnant by a human, though there was a very good chance it would fail.

"You can get pregnant by humans? That would be something interesting to see. But also you have to be a bit relieved that you arent the mother to child with a possibly dead father. " Davenport had this cold sense to that sentence, almost a bit disconnected to what he was saying.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"So he might be dead? A true shame given the circumstances. I guess I should be glad my body didn't allow his seed to progress to such a stage as to make me have a kit. I'm not ready for that yet."It was more then just luck however. home felidae and homo sapian unions werr successful in producing kits about seventy-seven persent of the time. Neytioi knew full well from her education on Thessia that her body would just as likely treat human semen as a foreign invader and destroy it as it would allow the proper chromsomal line up and hermonal changes to occour. She could get pregnant by a human, though there was a very good chance it would fail.

"You can get pregnant by humans? That would be something interesting to see. But also you have to be a bit relieved that you arent the mother to child with a possibly dead father. " Davenport had this cold sense to that sentence, almost a bit disconnected to what he was saying.

"I can, yes....though had he succeeded I would be ashamed to bring a kit into this world who's father is likely dead. Honor is everything to my people and though I was a thief, It still means something to me. My body is..complicated. The act could cause such an event, though it is also likely it will trigger an immune response. Humans were still reletively new to my world and it will take generations to attune our bodies properly."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:
Kractero wrote:"Okay...okay, okay, that's enough," Malik said, pushing her away gently. He sighed. "That wouldn't be fair, wouldn't it? Why can't I just have both of you...?"

"Because even though I haven't known you for long, I... I love you, Malik," Xavier replied, lying on her back. "I would take a bullet for you... How can I know that you would do the same if you also love someone else?"

"I wouldn't jump in front of a bullet for you as a first instinct," he responded. "I'd warp us out to another dimension instead if I could react fast enough. Which is certainly improving..." He hadn't traveled in a few days, so he swept his hand and a hole was shown, gravity slowly dragging him in while he swept in the opposite direction, closing it. "Of course I'd do the same! I'd do the same for both of you...what makes that so bad?"

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Dilange wrote:"You can get pregnant by humans? That would be something interesting to see. But also you have to be a bit relieved that you arent the mother to child with a possibly dead father. " Davenport had this cold sense to that sentence, almost a bit disconnected to what he was saying.

"I can, yes....though had he succeeded I would be ashamed to bring a kit into this world who's father is likely dead. Honor is everything to my people and though I was a thief, It still means something to me. My body is..complicated. The act could cause such an event, though it is also likely it will trigger an immune response. Humans were still reletively new to my world and it will take generations to attune our bodies properly."

Honor. It was a word Davenport know but not familiar with. He was a murderer, someone who fought to the end without honor or the need of it. "I take it your culture makes a big deal about one's honor. You just have to find a mate who is strong and will protect the family, rather than disappear."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:Xavier

"I do not want to share you with someone... Especially not her, I get what you humans refer to as 'bad vibes' from her... I thought you cared about me more than the people who created me," Xavier sighed, closing her eyes and leaning against the edge of the forcefield. She didn't know if this was how she was supposed to feel, but she was definitely having a hard time controlling her emotions, namely her jealousy. "I don't want to see you start a new life with her... Because... I..."

Before she could finish, she winced in pain and cut herself off, because she apparently needed to drink more blood.

Lev

After enough searching, Lev found the black box hidden inside of a wooden crate. "We've got target number one, let's capture the prisoners and get out of this plane. Preferably before the pilots call backup."

Nightshade finally caught-up with Lev and the others, after having taken-down all the guards on his own. "Well, you fools missed out on all the fun. So anyway, where exactly are the prisoners?" he inquired, while swinging the keys to a prison cell on his index finger. "I have some keys...and no locks. We should probably find them, hm?"
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Xavier

"I do not want to share you with someone... Especially not her, I get what you humans refer to as 'bad vibes' from her... I thought you cared about me more than the people who created me," Xavier sighed, closing her eyes and leaning against the edge of the forcefield. She didn't know if this was how she was supposed to feel, but she was definitely having a hard time controlling her emotions, namely her jealousy. "I don't want to see you start a new life with her... Because... I..."

Before she could finish, she winced in pain and cut herself off, because she apparently needed to drink more blood.

Lev

After enough searching, Lev found the black box hidden inside of a wooden crate. "We've got target number one, let's capture the prisoners and get out of this plane. Preferably before the pilots call backup."

Nightshade finally caught-up with Lev and the others, after having taken-down all the guards on his own. "Well, you fools missed out on all the fun. So anyway, where exactly are the prisoners?" he inquired, while swinging the keys to a prison cell on his index finger. "I have some keys...and no locks. We should probably find them, hm?"

Jen sighs " Dude, why did you get to kill all the guards? Man, I wanted to join in too but instead I had to search for boxes. Ah well, there's always next time. . Forr now, let's just go find those prisoners and get outta here!"

Under Let's instructions, Jen finds the prisoner cages and lets the prisoners sout with both of them looking quite surprised at their sudden rescue. With a grin on her face, Jen wordlessly hands them two parachutes, and straps on her own too.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

The Klausians
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Klausians » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Millosm began to walk around the cafeteria, observing all the going ons as he waited for the pill to take effect; if it would take effect. "Well Zant, what do you think of the place?" ... "Really now? It may be legit? Even after all the unprofessional acts going around? Surely a school like this wouldn't let some woman give out drugs to the students.." ... "You make a fair point. Anyway, I was wondering i-" Suddenly, Millosm began feeling a very warm sensation spread across his chest and down his spine. At the same time, he began to feel his heart pound inside of him as he became jittery and very energized, almost as if all the caffeine he has ever drank before in his life decided to suddenly take affect on him. Immediately assuming he was beginning to hallucinate, he grabbed a large portion of his left arm skin and pinched it tightly, leaving a fairly large bruise.. He soon noticed that he didn't feel any pain. He let go, and a smile crept onto his face. "Holy shit, I think its taking affect. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. God DAMN I feel good!" He began looking around for a familiar face, and he notice Melanie in the distance. He eagerly rushed over to her, excited to give his senses a test. "You, girl with the red hair.. Um um um.." He began snapping his fingers very quickly and started to tap his right foot as he tried to remember her name. "Melanie! Yah that's it!" He grew a large smile at the moment of remembering. "Listen very carefully. Very very carefully. Are you listening? Good. I want you to slap me across the face as hard as you fucking can! Can you do that?" He would be twiddling his fingers together and tapping his right foot, waiting for a response.
Equality is a social construct, in nature nothing is equal.

Academy of Villains- Millosm Lepida's theme- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XbLPYPbi1U

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:25 pm

The Klausians wrote:Millosm began to walk around the cafeteria, observing all the going ons as he waited for the pill to take effect; if it would take effect. "Well Zant, what do you think of the place?" ... "Really now? It may be legit? Even after all the unprofessional acts going around? Surely a school like this wouldn't let some woman give out drugs to the students.." ... "You make a fair point. Anyway, I was wondering i-" Suddenly, Millosm began feeling a very warm sensation spread across his chest and down his spine. At the same time, he began to feel his heart pound inside of him as he became jittery and very energized, almost as if all the caffeine he has ever drank before in his life decided to suddenly take affect on him. Immediately assuming he was beginning to hallucinate, he grabbed a large portion of his left arm skin and pinched it tightly, leaving a fairly large bruise.. He soon noticed that he didn't feel any pain. He let go, and a smile crept onto his face. "Holy shit, I think its taking affect. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. God DAMN I feel good!" He began looking around for a familiar face, and he notice Melanie in the distance. He eagerly rushed over to her, excited to give his senses a test. "You, girl with the red hair.. Um um um.." He began snapping his fingers very quickly and started to tap his right foot as he tried to remember her name. "Melanie! Yah that's it!" He grew a large smile at the moment of remembering. "Listen very carefully. Very very carefully. Are you listening? Good. I want you to slap me across the face as hard as you fucking can! Can you do that?" He would be twiddling his fingers together and tapping his right foot, waiting for a response.

Shadow laughed mentally. One thing he hated since he was a child: People who liked to show off. All he wished is that he was in the girl's place, so he could deliver the most technical and strongest punch he permitted himself to launch at an amateur. Obviously, his fellow badasses knew that he never fought seriously. Shadow even imagined that this maybe "horrified" them. If it was true, better this way.

Half of Shadow's "act" relied on fear. Psychological intimidation was part of his natural style, and everything that he used was based on this. He was a competent fighter without all these resources, but he preferred to use them.

Without taking the eye of Dagon, he looked at the new guy, wishing that the blow delivered would send him to the ground.
Last edited by Kingdom of Irhk on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"I can, yes....though had he succeeded I would be ashamed to bring a kit into this world who's father is likely dead. Honor is everything to my people and though I was a thief, It still means something to me. My body is..complicated. The act could cause such an event, though it is also likely it will trigger an immune response. Humans were still reletively new to my world and it will take generations to attune our bodies properly."

Honor. It was a word Davenport know but not familiar with. He was a murderer, someone who fought to the end without honor or the need of it. "I take it your culture makes a big deal about one's honor. You just have to find a mate who is strong and will protect the family, rather than disappear."

"Honor is still taken seriously despite our prominance as a Tier 1 Civilization. The nobles and those aligned with them still occasionally fight over such a thing. I will seek a mate when I am older, and more prepared to raise a kit of my own. This environment is not suitable for that. I won't refuse advances made in genuine love, though after the act my genetics will likely fight my insemination."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Taigawa wrote:
Dilange wrote:Honor. It was a word Davenport know but not familiar with. He was a murderer, someone who fought to the end without honor or the need of it. "I take it your culture makes a big deal about one's honor. You just have to find a mate who is strong and will protect the family, rather than disappear."

"Honor is still taken seriously despite our prominance as a Tier 1 Civilization. The nobles and those aligned with them still occasionally fight over such a thing. I will seek a mate when I am older, and more prepared to raise a kit of my own. This environment is not suitable for that. I won't refuse advances made in genuine love, though after the act my genetics will likely fight my insemination."

Davenport nodded in agreement and listening to here. "Good morals and decision making in those words. I dont even know what to do with my life." He chuckled looking around the room. He was pretty much an experiment from a laboratory, experiencing the world around him for the first time.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"Honor is still taken seriously despite our prominance as a Tier 1 Civilization. The nobles and those aligned with them still occasionally fight over such a thing. I will seek a mate when I am older, and more prepared to raise a kit of my own. This environment is not suitable for that. I won't refuse advances made in genuine love, though after the act my genetics will likely fight my insemination."

Davenport nodded in agreement and listening to here. "Good morals and decision making in those words. I dont even know what to do with my life." He chuckled looking around the room. He was pretty much an experiment from a laboratory, experiencing the world around him for the first time.

"You will in time. Everyone does. That is why humans have survived and evolved over the malinia. They adapted and in time, you will as well. I will help if need be, though that is best done without interference." She eventually got up and got a comb before she began to comb the fur in her tail.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:27 am

Cassandra Sinclair
The op was fairly simple for her. As the pilot, her job was to get the VTOL into position, and keep her level with the target so her friends could smash and grab. It was an easy mission, one she'd done a thousand times before with her time as a pirate. And it seemed that was still the case. Anton was back there, lost in his thoughts. She never understood why someone with so much attention would be so broody. Mercury and Saira were stealing glances at each other, trying oh so hard not to get noticed. It was cute to watch.

A blip brought Cassie out of her thoughts. She looked down a the scanners, and saw something bearing down on them fast. Opening up a com channel, she said "Black Team, better move your asses. We've got an unidentified aircraft bearing down on us fast, and I'd rather not get into a dog fight with your only way home." Despite herself, she had to smile. This is what she gets for thinking it'd be a fluff assignment.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Sunken Island of Rhinomuraena
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunken Island of Rhinomuraena » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:59 am

Kyllensylvellyi slinks through a hallway, trying to stay out of sight of any people. Where is this... what happened to bring me here... He moves as quickly and quietly as he can with his leg. Kyllen ducks behind doors occasionally, in case security passes by. Some sort of guard likely know I'm here, by now, and could come after me at any minute. Why couldn't I have been teleported to a spot I know about...

The ship's security have definitively found him by now.
Nweh.
I'm debatably alive.
Don't do anxiety, existential depression, or not eating. Basically don't be me.
Welp.

Dilange
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dilange » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:31 am

Taigawa wrote:
Dilange wrote:Davenport nodded in agreement and listening to here. "Good morals and decision making in those words. I dont even know what to do with my life." He chuckled looking around the room. He was pretty much an experiment from a laboratory, experiencing the world around him for the first time.

"You will in time. Everyone does. That is why humans have survived and evolved over the malinia. They adapted and in time, you will as well. I will help if need be, though that is best done without interference." She eventually got up and got a comb before she began to comb the fur in her tail.

"I havent had much of a life outside some fore of walled building, so I guess I'll just end up being some sort of killer in life." He noticed her getting the comb and start combing the fur. In response, he turned over to face the wall. "If you have to comb all of your fur, I'll look away."

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:39 am

Sunken Island of Rhinomuraena wrote:
Kractero wrote:He placed another tile, not exactly sure about how to make a good move, but it was probably bad.

Iscalis makes another move bringing her stone within a tile's distance of his piece. Let this work let this work let this work please let this work... Zalae does fairly well for a first time player, managing to avoid death till there are only a couple of pieces left. He plays a piece she didn't expect, sending them both into an impossible situation. Iscalis puts down her last possible tile, crashing their two tiles together. "Good game." She starts putting the game away. "So... what do you want to do now?"

"Are you hungry?" Zalae asked as she finished putting the game away. "Maybe we could get to know each other better."

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:44 am

Mercury

Mercury looked at the radar readings and a panicked look spread across her face. "Uh, that plane is moving really fast... It's going to hit us in about fifteen seconds at this pace, and all our weapons are at the front of the dropship," she said, frowning. "We can't get a good reading on the size of it either because of the speed..."

The Adler Twins

Tobias took the parachute, giving Jen a curious look. "You're telling me that you and these others jumped out of a plane into this plane, just to bring us back? Sounds more like the plot of the next Michael Bay movie... Anyway, who sent a beautiful girl like you to rescue us?" he asked, before being elbowed in the shoulder by Stef.

Lev

"Less flirting, more moving, guys," Lev sighed, moving towards the door. He was ready to open the cargo door when everyone was ready. "
Here lies a bad OP.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:47 am

Dilange wrote:
Taigawa wrote:"You will in time. Everyone does. That is why humans have survived and evolved over the malinia. They adapted and in time, you will as well. I will help if need be, though that is best done without interference." She eventually got up and got a comb before she began to comb the fur in her tail.

"I havent had much of a life outside some fore of walled building, so I guess I'll just end up being some sort of killer in life." He noticed her getting the comb and start combing the fur. In response, he turned over to face the wall. "If you have to comb all of your fur, I'll look away."

"That is a possibility given your circumstances. I became a thief because of my circumstances in life. You need not worry, though I do prefer to do without clothing given my fur protects me from the weather fairly enough, I have no intention of going that far in front of you. When you have fur like this, it must be combed eventually or like long hair, it will tangle, knot and mat. Be glad my kind have evolved beyond what our baser equivalants must do to accomplish the same effect. I couldn't fathom doing that under my tail." she said, a disgusted expression on her face.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Galnius
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Galnius » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:32 am

The Klausians wrote:Millosm began to walk around the cafeteria, observing all the going ons as he waited for the pill to take effect; if it would take effect. "Well Zant, what do you think of the place?" ... "Really now? It may be legit? Even after all the unprofessional acts going around? Surely a school like this wouldn't let some woman give out drugs to the students.." ... "You make a fair point. Anyway, I was wondering i-" Suddenly, Millosm began feeling a very warm sensation spread across his chest and down his spine. At the same time, he began to feel his heart pound inside of him as he became jittery and very energized, almost as if all the caffeine he has ever drank before in his life decided to suddenly take affect on him. Immediately assuming he was beginning to hallucinate, he grabbed a large portion of his left arm skin and pinched it tightly, leaving a fairly large bruise.. He soon noticed that he didn't feel any pain. He let go, and a smile crept onto his face. "Holy shit, I think its taking affect. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. God DAMN I feel good!" He began looking around for a familiar face, and he notice Melanie in the distance. He eagerly rushed over to her, excited to give his senses a test. "You, girl with the red hair.. Um um um.." He began snapping his fingers very quickly and started to tap his right foot as he tried to remember her name. "Melanie! Yah that's it!" He grew a large smile at the moment of remembering. "Listen very carefully. Very very carefully. Are you listening? Good. I want you to slap me across the face as hard as you fucking can! Can you do that?" He would be twiddling his fingers together and tapping his right foot, waiting for a response.

Melanie was ready to just blast him out of the way, good and hard. Then, suddenly, soemthing kicked in. Something vanished. She released a breathe she didn't know she was holding. A weight on her chest vanished, as if someone had saved her from drowning. Her kind facade disappeared, as did her cynical outlook. What was left? She didn't even know. Every act, every masquerade, gone in an instant. She had been pretending for so long, she didn't even know who she was anymore. She spoke, unsure how to begin. "Ummm...well, if you...insist." She said awkwardly. She raised a hand, but suddenly stopped. Someone else had already struck him, quite hard. She suppressed a laugh and brought a hand to help him up. Then the laugh came back. It grew, and suddenly she was kneeling, clutching her stomach. "I haven't laughed like this in...forever..."
I've read your Sig! I've read your soul

Before you complain, remember, Kangaroos can't hop backwards. Really makes your problems seem small don't it.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:51 am

Unified Free Lands wrote:Mercury

Mercury looked at the radar readings and a panicked look spread across her face. "Uh, that plane is moving really fast... It's going to hit us in about fifteen seconds at this pace, and all our weapons are at the front of the dropship," she said, frowning. "We can't get a good reading on the size of it either because of the speed..."

The Adler Twins

Tobias took the parachute, giving Jen a curious look. "You're telling me that you and these others jumped out of a plane into this plane, just to bring us back? Sounds more like the plot of the next Michael Bay movie... Anyway, who sent a beautiful girl like you to rescue us?" he asked, before being elbowed in the shoulder by Stef.

Lev

"Less flirting, more moving, guys," Lev sighed, moving towards the door. He was ready to open the cargo door when everyone was ready. "

Nightshade stood ready, and looked behind the hostages to see if anyone was coming. He would have possibly helped carry the prisoners out, but with a semi-machine gun in one hand and his sword in the other, it probably was not a good idea that he tried to carry anything else. Thus he simply nodded to Lev, telling him, "I'm ready when you are."
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

The Klausians
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Klausians » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Galnius wrote:

Melanie was ready to just blast him out of the way, good and hard. Then, suddenly, soemthing kicked in. Something vanished. She released a breathe she didn't know she was holding. A weight on her chest vanished, as if someone had saved her from drowning. Her kind facade disappeared, as did her cynical outlook. What was left? She didn't even know. Every act, every masquerade, gone in an instant. She had been pretending for so long, she didn't even know who she was anymore. She spoke, unsure how to begin. "Ummm...well, if you...insist." She said awkwardly. She raised a hand, but suddenly stopped. Someone else had already struck him, quite hard. She suppressed a laugh and brought a hand to help him up. Then the laugh came back. It grew, and suddenly she was kneeling, clutching her stomach. "I haven't laughed like this in...forever..."

After getting up and calmly brushing himself off, Millosm raised an eyebrow at Melanie. "Well I'm glad you thought that was so funny. But the important thing is.." He flashed a cocky grin. "I didn't feel a fucking thing!" He began to chuckle to himself, then stopped when he noticed she was still laughing. Instead of making fun of her or saying something snobby, he surprisingly bent down and lent her a hand. "Are you alright there?"
Equality is a social construct, in nature nothing is equal.

Academy of Villains- Millosm Lepida's theme- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XbLPYPbi1U

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Doughertania wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Justice

Justice folded her arms, cocking her head to the side. "I don't need to meet her, I know what I need to know about her."

She then sighed and looked like she was thinking of something. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt if you really think it would be a good idea."

Patrick O'Bannon
When she folded her arms, he felt as though he had done something wrong. Nervously, he fiddled with his tie, trying to figure out what he had done. If what she wanted information, he could do that. "Well M-mistress, what would you l-like to know?" His voice was eager, clear that he wanted to please his new master. However, he couldn't make eye contact out of respect for her position. While Mistress Venus had told him look at her, she treated him not as the servant he was, but as a friend. So he would continue to treat her as a superior until told other wise.

When Justice said they could go, he added quickly. "W-we don't have to Mistress. I'm w-willing to do whatever you want. I only offered in c-case you wanted to m-meet her."

"Whatever I want, eh? You know, I have some homework piling up that isn't going to finish itself, and I'm not sure where Oliver is," Justice replied, walking further into her room and pointing to some papers. "I used to do it myself but... I'm more of a hands on learner," she added, sitting on the couch. "Or if you don't want to do that, you could go find me a drink. I'm kind of stressed right now, I might as well get drunk or high since there's no classes today..."
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:Mercury

The Adler Twins

Lev

Jen grins and replies " Well, it certainly is quite an absurd plan, though be honest. Usually I don' csre about this sorta thing but I'm surprisingly having fun and that's all that really matters huh? Also, I appreciate the compliments but you really gotta work on your flirting skills dude. They sent me herre, because although I might not be the best looking girl around, I'm certainly the most useful. Particularly in the area of killing guards."

Jen straps on her parachute and shouts to Lev "Ready when you are dude!"
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:
Doughertania wrote:Patrick O'Bannon
When she folded her arms, he felt as though he had done something wrong. Nervously, he fiddled with his tie, trying to figure out what he had done. If what she wanted information, he could do that. "Well M-mistress, what would you l-like to know?" His voice was eager, clear that he wanted to please his new master. However, he couldn't make eye contact out of respect for her position. While Mistress Venus had told him look at her, she treated him not as the servant he was, but as a friend. So he would continue to treat her as a superior until told other wise.

When Justice said they could go, he added quickly. "W-we don't have to Mistress. I'm w-willing to do whatever you want. I only offered in c-case you wanted to m-meet her."

"Whatever I want, eh? You know, I have some homework piling up that isn't going to finish itself, and I'm not sure where Oliver is," Justice replied, walking further into her room and pointing to some papers. "I used to do it myself but... I'm more of a hands on learner," she added, sitting on the couch. "Or if you don't want to do that, you could go find me a drink. I'm kind of stressed right now, I might as well get drunk or high since there's no classes today..."

Patrick O'Bannon
Pat followed her further into the room, taking in the sights for the first time. This was going to be his home for the next week, so he tried to make himself familiar with it's surroundings. When she talked about her homework, he nodded. He had helped Venus a few times, so he wasn't completely new to the concept, though he often had to learn the material himself in order to get the work done to a satisfactory grade.

Mistress Justice languished on the couch, tell him that she was feeling a little stressed. He looked up expectantly, eager to help."I-if you want, I can try to h-help you relax. T-that is part of my job. And w-what do you want to drink? I-I can summon something for you." He made a small yellow circle on the ground, ready to summon something for his master.
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse