NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Villains: Now With 200% More Multiverse [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:55 am

Ray woke up with a gasp, panting in a puddle of his own cold sweat. He groaned, and rolled out of bed, noticing how his clock was blank. He stood up slowly, stretching, and put on a grey T-Shirt and jeans, yawning as he did so.

He strolled out of his dorm, not even noticing the power issue, until he was out on the hallway. He paused, wondering what the hell was going on, when he heard rapid gun shots coming from further in the school. He winced, checking himself over for wounds, before dashing down the hall, and exiting, coming into the open air complex.

"Hey! Anybody hear me!? What's going on!?"

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:59 am

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:"No, don't leave," Honor started to say, but Violet disappeared anyway, leaving her alone in the dark. And she heard footsteps approaching, as X and Milo appeared near the stop of the stairwell. "Get away," she warned, raising the railgun and hoping they didn't know it wasn't loaded. "Don't come any closer!"

"What do we do?" Milo asked X, speaking through the private communications feed in their helmets.

"The foolish girl doesn't know what's best for her. Put a couple rounds in her head, it should put her out long enough to you to get to the hangar at least," X commanded, and Milo nodded, firing a few Uzi shots at Honor that hit their mark.

Honor collapsed and Milo picked up her body, throwing her over his shoulder. "We split up now," X ordered. "You take her towards the hangar, I find IN-3, and I'll see if I can get Gabriel also on our way to you. Understood?"

"Yes," Milo nodded, leaving as X switched the power back on and picked up the railgun that Honor had been carrying. The lights didn't just go back on, the computer system shut down and entered a full reset, purging itself of outside factors.

When the server rooms, on the other side of the base, awoke again, they didn't just wake up the compute mainframe, they awoke a new entity. Boy, it's good to be alive again... But what's this? Intruders in the base? Time to take back our Stronghold...

Coilin immediately stopped talking and looked around. "Sh*te. They got Honor." he said, and then put a finger to his temple.

Time to have a little... fun. he thought, before focusing on assaulting Milo's head with images, sounds, thoughts, and memories.

James calnmly waves back at Marissa with a small grin on his face before noticing that something was wrong with Coilin. It looked like he was intensely concetrating on something, he assumed it was telepathy. He quickly asks "Honor? Who's Honor? And how do you know that these people have got her?"
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:10 am

Remember the goal. Stay focused, thought Milo, taking advantage of how his brain was wired for singular focus. He got into the elevator that was closest to the generator room, and began heading to the hangar. He activated his cloaking, making him and Honor invisible.
Here lies a bad OP.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:13 am

Unified Free Lands wrote:Remember the goal. Stay focused, thought Milo, taking advantage of how his brain was wired for singular focus. He got into the elevator that was closest to the generator room, and began heading to the hangar. He activated his cloaking, making him and Honor invisible.

Coilin growled, smiling. Tough son of a b*tch, aren't you? he thought.

And then started ravaging his mind, attempting to bring up as many memories as possible, deleting happy ones where he could, and strengthening the unpleasant ones.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

ButterCatx
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ButterCatx » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:20 am

Machina felt calmer, well calmer than he should be considering the circumstances, but it is still better than how he was before. "What do we need to do?" He said shakily "We need to stop these guys before they can do anything else"

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:26 am

"That I begrudgingly agree with," Karl said, the picture of calmness. "But I don't think we should restore power back to our wonderful, at best mildly competent staff. Why don't we take some control?"
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

ButterCatx
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby ButterCatx » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:33 am

"But don't we need their help taking care of Them?" Machina asked. He felt like it would make some sense as they already failed miserably, but it still seemed wrong.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:38 am

"We need their help for sure," Karl told him. "But perhaps we should have some give and take in this. Don't you feel it's a little unfair that they can basically do what they like with us? Think about it: they know our every move. Everything is controlled. If they decided to hurt one of us, we couldn't do anything to stop it."
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:50 am

Arstotzkas wrote:
Coilin immediately stopped talking and looked around. "Sh*te. They got Honor." he said, and then put a finger to his temple.

Time to have a little... fun. he thought, before focusing on assaulting Milo's head with images, sounds, thoughts, and memories.

James calnmly waves back at Marissa with a small grin on his face before noticing that something was wrong with Coilin. It looked like he was intensely concetrating on something, he assumed it was telepathy. He quickly asks "Honor? Who's Honor? And how do you know that these people have got her?"

"Stay focused," Marissa says. "Everything will be better when the power is back on. I'm sure the people still in the Assembly room are helping. We just need to wait for Karl."

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:23 am

Milo set his mind to his task, gritting his teeth and moving to the hangar, where there were surprisingly no guards yet. One of the transport planes was what he needed. There was one close to him, which he rushed over to and climbed inside of, switching the engines on and taxing to the direction of the lift to the runway. "We've been detected somehow by the students..." he muttered to X. "Get to the hangar, forget the objective."

When Honor finally awoke, she found herself in the back of the transport, as it was lifted to the runway. She stayed still, pretending to be sleeping, but her mind reached out and looked for electronic systems to connect to. She could stop the plane, but that wouldn't help. No, she had to wait.

She waited until they were in the air. The base defenses were still down, and so it looked like X and Milo would get a free escape. However, as Honor reached out with her mind, she noticed something different. She got the same feeling from the power cell in her pocket that she did from electronics.

Honor knew she had just one shot, so she quickly climbed up, threw the power cell to the front of the plane, and flipped the lever that opened the back, leaping out at the same time as she put all her energy into combusting the cell.

The plane and the sky around it was engulfed in nuclear fire, leaving no debris, no rubble, just a cloud of smoke. The last thing Honor felt before blacking out was the heat of the fire on her back, as the flames reached her.

Meanwhile, the computers were back up and the System focused on checking the damages. We lost a transport just now... Interesting. Honor Ronan is missing from the base, also.
Here lies a bad OP.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:31 am

New Antonalia wrote:
Rynagria wrote:
"I-I AM NO-......." Began to protest Apostol, before just stopping himself from making himself look like an idiot, giving a defeated sigh. Taking a few deep breaths, he calmed down and look at the most recent newcomer at the moment, who Lee. Curious as to how he knows where they are, he asked. "S-So.... How do you know where they are?"

Meanwhile, Hayate had her attention on Johannes, same smile on her face. "Another student. And who might you be?"

"There'll be time for formal introductions later but for now call me Johannes." Johannes said. "Now can someone tell me what the hell is going on? Why is the power out and where is everyone else?"

"Long story short, we've got intruders heading to the power level, to turn it back on in order to escape. Everyone else is heading to the control room. And I know this because what is presumedly a telepath from the other group scanned for them. Now with the questions out of the why, I suggest we find them befo........." He looked up as the lights came back on. "Well now.... looks like we're a bit late." Mumbling he said "Now they'd probably either try to escape. Unless they have other objectives off course." Turning to the group he said "So anymore questions?"
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

ButterCatx
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby ButterCatx » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:42 am

"You make a point, let's do it. We need to protect everyone. What do you need me to do?' he asked and knowing that he had to stop these people.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:43 am

Coilin looked up at everyone in the control room, his face emotionless. "They're dead."
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Kractero wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:

"Stay focused," Marissa says. "Everything will be better when the power is back on. I'm sure the people still in the Assembly room are helping. We just need to wait for Karl."

James her and nods solemnely. "Affirmative" he says "All we need I suppose is a little more patience and endurance, and everything will be OK again.I just hope that the power comes on soon, otherwise we might be in some real trouble here." James hears Coilins statement and asks

"Wait... who's dead? And how do you know?
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:
Kractero wrote:"Stay focused," Marissa says. "Everything will be better when the power is back on. I'm sure the people still in the Assembly room are helping. We just need to wait for Karl."

James hears never and nods solemnely. "Affirmative" he says "All we need I suppose is a little more patience and endurance, and everything will be OK again." James hears Coilins statement and asks

"Wait... who's dead? And how do you know?

"The intruders. I was focusing on one of them and... they're just gone. He didn't go out of my range, I know that feeling. There was this searing pain, and now he's gone. I can't feel Honor anymore either." Coilin explained.

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Christian, Jazz, and a group of guards burst into the command room, rifles raised, but upon seeing only students, they lowered their weapons. Christian moved to the largest of the computer consoles and woke the system from sleep, switching to the feeds from the external cameras and rewinding. "This should show what happen," he said, finding a camera that was trained on the skies near the runway. He rewinded more, until the feed showed a large cargo plane exploding suddenly. "That's it. We're missing a plane, the intruders stole it and then it exploded mid flight. How, we have no idea..."
Here lies a bad OP.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:Christian, Jazz, and a group of guards burst into the command room, rifles raised, but upon seeing only students, they lowered their weapons. Christian moved to the largest of the computer consoles and woke the system from sleep, switching to the feeds from the external cameras and rewinding. "This should show what happen," he said, finding a camera that was trained on the skies near the runway. He rewinded more, until the feed showed a large cargo plane exploding suddenly. "That's it. We're missing a plane, the intruders stole it and then it exploded mid flight. How, we have no idea..."

"It has to have something to do with Honor." Coilin said, frowning. "I was focusing on Milo, one of the intruders. Mostly memories, but I kept an eye on most of his feelings at the time. Surprise, mostly, and then pain at the end."

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:Christian, Jazz, and a group of guards burst into the command room, rifles raised, but upon seeing only students, they lowered their weapons. Christian moved to the largest of the computer consoles and woke the system from sleep, switching to the feeds from the external cameras and rewinding. "This should show what happen," he said, finding a camera that was trained on the skies near the runway. He rewinded more, until the feed showed a large cargo plane exploding suddenly. "That's it. We're missing a plane, the intruders stole it and then it exploded mid flight. How, we have no idea..."

"It has to have something to do with Honor." Coilin said, frowning. "I was focusing on Milo, one of the intruders. Mostly memories, but I kept an eye on most of his feelings at the time. Surprise, mostly, and then pain at the end."

Christian frowned and rewinded the video again, pausing it and pointing to a spot from right before the explosion. "It looks to me like someone jumped out before the explosion started, could that be her?" he asked. He pressed play and saw that whoever had jumped out hadn't been able to get out of the blast radius.
Here lies a bad OP.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:

Christian frowned and rewinded the video again, pausing it and pointing to a spot from right before the explosion. "It looks to me like someone jumped out before the explosion started, could that be her?" he asked. He pressed play and saw that whoever had jumped out hadn't been able to get out of the blast radius.

Coilin nodded. "Possibly... I do not know though." he said, frowning.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Ray, in a panic from not only the power outage and the gunshots, but the extremely loud explosion as well, burst into the room, panting. His usual Armani sports jacket, had been replaced by a T-Shirt and jeans, as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Can-can someone tell me what the f*ck is going on!? Power-outage, gunshots, and a f*ckin' explosion!? Wat, are we being f*cking attacked!? Who the hell would attack a school! "

He groaned, sliding to the floor.

"And on top of all of that, I have a killer headache. I knew coming here was a bad idea. "

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:Christian frowned and rewinded the video again, pausing it and pointing to a spot from right before the explosion. "It looks to me like someone jumped out before the explosion started, could that be her?" he asked. He pressed play and saw that whoever had jumped out hadn't been able to get out of the blast radius.

Christian sighed, frustrated, and switched to a different angle, one that was zoomed more. "I think that's her. I'm pretty certain she couldn't get out of the blast zone, but we'll send a team to the ground to check anyway. If she wasn't caught near the center of the explosion, there's a chance her abilities will let her heal."

He then turned to Ray and chuckled. "Well, to sum it up, we were attacked by a pair of ex students who were trying to kidnap a couple people from here, they cut the power and nearly escaped but they didn't make it very far because the plane they were in blew up in a nuclear explosion. We're trying to see what the source of that was."
Here lies a bad OP.

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Unified Free Lands wrote:

Christian sighed, frustrated, and switched to a different angle, one that was zoomed more. "I think that's her. I'm pretty certain she couldn't get out of the blast zone, but we'll send a team to the ground to check anyway. If she wasn't caught near the center of the explosion, there's a chance her abilities will let her heal."

He then turned to Ray and chuckled. "Well, to sum it up, we were attacked by a pair of ex students who were trying to kidnap a couple people from here, they cut the power and nearly escaped but they didn't make it very far because the plane they were in blew up in a nuclear explosion. We're trying to see what the source of that was."

Ray sighed, rubbing his temples, and mumbling to himself, his hair wild and slick with sweat, a combination of running there, and the panic that caused it.

"Why? We would there even be ex-student? If someone's bad, why not just kill them? It's bot like the Administration have morals to worry about! It's an Academy For Villains for Christ's sake! And no one saw this coming!?"

He sat up slowly, picking himself up, and checking his phone for any messages related to the attacks.

"Are we sure they 'exploded?' I mean, if they snuck in here, what are the chances, that they couldn't fake it?"

Jaladristan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaladristan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Seventh Oblivion wrote:
Jaladristan wrote:
"We have no idea if the attackers are still here and you want to go into our room?" Zuri asked when Austin said he wanted to go to their room. "No objections from my side." She let him guide her to their room, where he closed the door and threw himself onto one of the beds. "I have a feeling it won't stay very quiet in here for long." She said before laying down on top of Austin. She let one hand slide under his cloths and over his scaly chest before kissing him. "Lets hope nobody interrupts us this time.

Austin looked up at her, slightly nervous this time, after the commotion that's been going on in the academy lately.

"I thought I'd be coming here to learn something, I never thought I'd end up with a girlfriend!" he laughed, kissing her. "You are perfect," he whispered. "There is nothing I would change about today."

Austin felt the shivers run through his spine every time she kissed him or ran her hand along his scaly chest, and equally whenever he did the same back to her. He could feel her body on top of his, her legs on his and their faces close together. Austin put his arm around her back as he kissed her. His other hand ran through her hair and around the back of her neck. They both lay there kissing for around 10 minutes. Only silence could draw them apart, as they didn't know what was happening upstairs, back through the elevator. But Austin had seen other students and hoped that they'd be going off to do their own thing anyway. Austin had been worried about getting caught with Zuri all day.

He sat up with his legs on the bed, shaking the tingles off. He shivered as Zuri put her hands on him, Austin had become so nervous about everything. He decided to mentally block the fear and stop focusing on himself, so he shuffled to Zuri and kissed her again. It had seemed that both of them had become less nervous over the course of the day, and forgotten why they were even here in the first place. He lay on his back below Zuri as she went down to kiss him again. Even though Austin felt like something was happening upstairs with the masked guy and stuff, he wanted to put his attention more on Zuri, as she was his priority over anything right now, especially the academy.

Once they were done, he stood up beside the bed and started speaking to Zuri.

"Do you think we should go back up now? Or stay down here in our room for a bit longer? I mean, I'm fine with either, but something might be happening up there, and we might need to go do something." Austin truly wanted to stay with her, he knew they wouldn't be separated unless a mission required them to be. So either decision was a good one for him.

Zuri enjoyed every second with Austin. Every time he touched her body waves of pleasure travelled through her. She wanted this moment to last forever. But after some time Austin stood up. “Hmmm... You really want to get up there and leave our cosy little nest here.” She stood up and kissed Austin. “Well then...” She used her telekinetic powers to draw her swords, grabbed them by the hilt and assumed a pose that looked like this was a movie and she was about to fight the last battle. “Lets catch some bad guys.” In her head she was already fighting side by side with Austin and the thought of him ripping apart these attackers made her whole body shiver. She sheathed her swords again. “I have no idea where we should look though.”

Unified Free Lands
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Free Lands » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Syrixces wrote:
Unified Free Lands wrote:Christian sighed, frustrated, and switched to a different angle, one that was zoomed more. "I think that's her. I'm pretty certain she couldn't get out of the blast zone, but we'll send a team to the ground to check anyway. If she wasn't caught near the center of the explosion, there's a chance her abilities will let her heal."

Ray sighed, rubbing his temples, and mumbling to himself, his hair wild and slick with sweat, a combination of running there, and the panic that caused it.

"Why? We would there even be ex-student? If someone's bad, why not just kill them? It's bot like the Administration have morals to worry about! It's an Academy For Villains for Christ's sake! And no one saw this coming!?"

He sat up slowly, picking himself up, and checking his phone for any messages related to the attacks.

"Are we sure they 'exploded?' I mean, if they snuck in here, what are the chances, that they couldn't fake it?"

"Do you really think we let them leave? No, they escaped years ago," snapped Jazz, pushing Christian out of the way and moving to the control panel. "And unless they can make an explosion that shows up on all of our sensors and then turn a entire C-130 transport invisible, I doubt they're faking it."
Here lies a bad OP.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:14 pm

James looks confused and walks next to Jazz. Looks like the crisis has ended, one way or another, although he didn't really know what happenedmbHe asks "Sorry, I'm not sure what's going on. I heard something about an explosion, escaped people and Honor. So, would someone please explain what's going on before I go out of my mind of confsuion?"
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
behold, a signature.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse