NATION

PASSWORD

Fate/Resurrection [OOC, Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:07 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:We can do OCs, right? I don't need to pick an exiting epic hero to be a Servant if I have an idea in my head, right?

I think that's fine.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Master App:
Name: Draško Aljoša Jankovic
Appearance:

Nationality/Ethnicity: French Citizen/Serbian
Religion: Practicing Atheist!
Servant: Archer (Mirakai)
Catalyst Used: A very specific hat.
Preferred School of Magic: Runes
Preferred Class: Archer
Bio: Drasko was born in Serbia, right on the border with Croatia, to a Serbian mother, and a Croatian father. Of course, he had no real idea of what they were truly capable of, until the last days of their lives. They were rogues, outcasts from the Association and had planned to use him as a weapon against their former colleagues. Of course, this didn't blow over to well with said Association, ending with the boy left in a hotel room with the mangled corpses of his parents, he himself drenched in their blood, and a single man in the doorway. This man would soon adopt the fledgling magi, taking him with him to France where he was trained in Magecraft, with a strange emphasis on runes, which was exceptionally odd. Then one day, the man died, leaving Drasko alone again.

However, the now man named Drasko started to learn to survive. His runes served him well, using a style he calls 'active trapping,' and has kept him alive this far. He became wary of the outside world, having experienced it's utmost cruelty and carnal fury firsthand. He's made up his mind. Knowing Magecraft and the Grail can corrupt, he's set out on his own to do what he believes is necessary for the betterment of humanity. Where that leads, not even he knows. He only knows blood, and that there'll be a lot of it.
Likes and Dislikes: Drasko prefers things that are interesting to him, such as gourmet food, good food, good books, and others as well as old military fortifications, and others. He does especially enjoy museums and historical literature. However, he seems to have a stark disapproval for those who believe they hold authority over him, to the point where he will go out of his way to spite them. He also finds ignorance, and stupidity to be especially frustrating.
Personality: Drasko is what one may call a slacker. One may also call him a procrastinator. I, personally call him an energy conservationist-- if he doesn't absolutely have to do something right now he will put it off. However, when he gets started on something or finds something 'interesting,' you should be aware-- he will pursue it to the ends of the earth.
Wish: He wants to destroy the Grail. Permanently. Cut off the source of corruption, save the world, yada, yada, yada.
RP Sample: I think you know me.

[Then I shall entrust my fate to your sword...!] <DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Shyluz on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Shyluz wrote:Master App:
Appearance:
Servant:
Catalyst Used:
Bio: Drasko was born in Serbia, right on the border with Croatia, to a Serbian mother, and a Croatian father. Of course, he had no real idea of what they were truly capable of, until the last days of their lives. They were rogues, outcasts from the Association and had planned to use him as a weapon against their former colleagues. Of course, this didn't blow over to well with said Association, ending with the boy left in a hotel room with the mangled corpses of his parents, he himself drenched in their blood, and a single man in the doorway. This man would soon adopt the fledgling magi, taking him with him to France where he was trained in Magecraft, with a strange emphasis on runes, which was exceptionally odd. Then one day, the man died, leaving Drasko alone again.

However, the now man named Drasko started to learn to survive. His runes served him well, using a style he calls 'active trapping,' and has kept him alive this far. He became wary of the outside world, having experienced it's utmost cruelty and carnal fury firsthand. He's made up his mind. Knowing Magecraft and the Grail can corrupt, he's set out on his own to do what he believes is necessary for the betterment of humanity. Where that leads, not even he knows. He only knows blood, and that there'll be a lot of it.
Likes and Dislikes: Drasko prefers things that are interesting to him, such as gourmet food, good food, good books, and others as well as old military fortifications, and others. He does especially enjoy museums and historical literature. However, he seems to have a stark disapproval for those who believe they hold authority over him, to the point where he will go out of his way to spite them. He also finds ignorance, and stupidity to be especially frustrating.
Personality: Drasko is what one may call a slacker. One may also call him a procrastinator. I, personally call him an energy conservationist-- if he doesn't absolutely have to do something right now he will put it off. However, when he gets started on something or finds something 'interesting,' you should be aware-- he will pursue it to the ends of the earth.
Wish: He wants to destroy the Grail. Permanently. Cut off the source of corruption, save the world, yada, yada, yada.

A suitable master has appeared
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:20 pm

It looks pretty cool, sadly I never watch Fate until now. But nonetheless, a tag must be given.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:22 pm

What does this RP needs more, currently? Servants or Masters?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:What does this RP needs more, currently? Servants or Masters?

Masters
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Public Servant App:
Class: Caster
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/42gHvlV.jpg
Personality: Caster is a wise and kind-hearted person, or so she appears whenever she manages to overcome her usually quiet, introvert self. Even if her people skills may be lacking, Caster possesses a certain oratorial streak: whenever she speaks, you'd guess she probably lived her life as a career politician or a charismatic general. And yet, Caster doesn't really seem cold or calculating enough to fit such a role. A bookworm who even produces her own writing.
Preferred kind of Master: Caster prefers Masters with strong moral principles and an internalized honour code. Her way of fighting the Holy Grail War would be more fitting of a diplomat than a warrior: open to negotiations and focused on avoiding confrontations for the sake of it. Caster is rarely the first to attack, and usually the first to retreat, but when a threat proves too big for her and her Master to simply ignore, the combat power she musters can trump battles.
RP Sample: Elfen High, World on Fire, you know the drill.

[A man without fear cannot be wise.] <DO NOT REMOVE

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Master App:
Name: Stefan Hordiyenko
Appearance: Him
Nationality/Ethnicity: Ukrainian/Ukrainians
Religion (if any): Islam
Servant: (Leave blank until you decide on your character's Servant with that PC's player)
Catalyst used: (If any. Like Servant, leave blank until you decide on your character's Servant.)
Preferred School of Magic: Sihr
Preferred Class: Archer, with Lancer serving as his "second preferred class". But any other classes are possible.
Bio: Hordiyenko was born in Ukraine, born in a family of lower-class society. Both his parents are nothing more than just teachers, and passively being anti-regime to the Communist regime in Ukraine when he was born. But what happened to his life was far more important than some political plaything.

When he was 9, his uncle visited him and his parents. His uncle worked as a stage magician, but to Stefan, he revealed himself to be a real magician, and one that is proficient with what he did. His line of school of magic came from Sihr, which is resided most in Islamic world and when his uncle told him that, Stefan realized that what his parents told to him about politics was a mere thing compared to this. His uncle invited him, on his vacation, to learned magic from Sihr with the mission to eventually stop people from trying to eliminate it. Of course, he doesn't has any extreme view that will taints his perspective regarding the magical world, but eventually it will.

He noticed that the Magic Foundation, which covers the Muslim world and Africa, is not involved in the Holy Grail War, in which the only detail he knows is that the grail can granted any wishes. Any wishes, something that sounds remarkably great for whoever who gets it. Eventually he became a proficient master and by that time he was 24, and he returned to Ukraine, now looking different but still felt from Russia's involvement with Crimea and since The Mage's Association also covers Europe, putting two and two together but not knowing whether or not the Mage's Association is involved. Regardless, this made him enraged, and angry with the Mage's Association, putting his goal to be involved in the next Holy Grail War to win the grail and permanently removes any possibilities for Non-Muslim to have magic abilities.

Likes and Dislikes: Stefan is a fan of religion, remarkably knowledgeable in religions that he likes, such as Islam and Sikh, although he closely learned more about Islam and his Sikh knowledge is just knowledge that most which available in Wikipedia and Internet. Of course, he is also a fan of military, specifically military histories of Islamic nations. However, he hates Catholic religion though it is more because it has been associated with The Mage's Association and thus see most of the Catholic as a darker version of religion practitioner, he's not blind to the violence his religion showed occasionally. And he hates cowards.

Personality: Stefan is quite nice, actually, when you know him closely. If not, you may see him as quite of an absent-minded person who speaks without thinking, thus sometimes speaks harshly. And he is one hell of a person who likes lashing out just to expresses his frustrations. Well, not common.

Wish: (What would you wish the Grail? This is actually important.) To keep all of the magic to the Islamic world exclusively, permanently erasing any possibilities for non-Muslims to have magic

RP Sample:

My most recent IC post
It's an older post

Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:Master App:
Servant: (Leave blank until you decide on your character's Servant with that PC's player)
Catalyst used: (If any. Like Servant, leave blank until you decide on your character's Servant.)
Preferred Class:
Bio:
Likes and Dislikes:
Personality:
Wish: (What would you wish the Grail? This is actually important.) Delete what's in parenthesis and write your Wish here.
RP Sample:

> Het!Russia
> Ukrainian
> Kebab

Heresy! :3
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Master App:
Preferred Class:
Bio:
Likes and Dislikes:
Personality:
Wish: (What would you wish the Grail? This is actually important.) Delete what's in parenthesis and write your Wish here.
RP Sample:

> Het!Russia
> Ukrainian
> Kebab

Heresy! :3

I cannot find the perfect picture for a Ukrainian and animated, so you know. :p
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:36 am

Dahon wrote:
Master App:
Name: Mikaella D. Trujillo
Appearance: As you can see, she's an oldie but a goodie.
Nationality/Ethnicity: Filipino / Tagalog, with Spanish, American, and Chinese or Japanese ancestry
Religion (if any): Roman Catholic
Preferred School of Magic: The Holy Sacraments
Preferred Class: (optional) Caster; failing that, Lancer; failing that, someone absolutely loyal
Bio: Ella was born in 1933 to a rich if not particularly religious mercantile family based in Manila (a rarity in her time, given how assiduously Catholic her countrymen were). Reaffirmed her ties to the God her parents basically ignored in the pursuit of money and status shortly after the Second World War, having survived the destruction of her beloved city and the deaths of her beloved parents and siblings due to indiscriminate fire and to starvation.

Putting her wits and charm to good use, she built herself up as a business tycoon, in the process ingratiating herself into the business, religious, and political circles of her day. Protesting strongly against the misuse and misappropriation of public funds, as well as asserting the economic and sociocultural independence of the country she loved, however, got her many death threats (and, throughout the Martial Law era, five assassination attempts). The imposition of Martial Law, reports of tortures and disappearances, and eventually the resumption of democracy under of Corazon Aquino (whom she privately described as a "brainless pussy") made her disillusioned not only with Pinoy politics but also Pinoy society in general, and more and more she retreated into her villa, occasionally flying out of the country, ostensibly to spend her days on anonymous beaches in the Mediterranean, but really to do research on a supposed artifact that granted its user anything the latter wished.

Two decades would pass before she came to know everything about the Holy Grail war, but now she felt herself ready.
Likes: Reading books and newspapers, cooking Pinoy cuisine, watching the news, being driven around in cars, anything about the Philippines generally.
Dislikes: Disobeying orders, the poor, the flamboyantly or otherwise obnoxiously rich, the corrupt, etc. Basically, if it's about her beloved country's current plight, she hates it but is otherwise powerless to do anything about it.
Personality: She's a kind-hearted and well-meaning person if she can be made to think about something other than the Philippines. (Good luck with that.)
Wish: (What would you wish the Grail? This is actually important.) To reset the past so that her beloved country would've been left alone fighting for its independence from Spain in the dying days of the 19th century.
RP Sample:
"My dear little Tello, we aren't 'allies', we're friends. The word 'ally' leaves me cold -- it has always made me feel as if you're a tool, to be discarded when you're past your usage date. And as for names, this time might not be the best time," Nadeko replied with more than a hint of sudden solemnity in her voice, shifting her gaze to the flaming dick before them, "I don't plan on giving him anything. Don't you think the same, little Chichi?" Gazing with... something like, well, lovelorn eyes... at Chichi as she said those words, a hand let go of her body, only for it to flutter to her face, where she gently caressed her cheek and chin.

Then, as if remembering something, with a flick of a finger, she bade all the strings in the corridor that had been strewn about and chopped at... return to her.

"I'm sorry, this is gonna take a while. Can't have this school go to hell on my behalf, when there's so much else to see."

Another flick gathered the whole lot of them -- still maintaining the fiction that they were mere strings. Still another flick gathered them into chunks.

Perfect.

She then opened her mouth, and in popped chunk after chunk of pretentious carbon, chunk after chunk after chunk.

You won't get anything. Anything.

:p

And now I think I'm done. Feel free to criticize, parse out, whatever.
Last edited by Dahon on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:27 am

Strangely enough, I actually have a write up of genderbent Attila as a Servant before F/GO came, complete with bio. Not strangely enough, I don't have 'Photon Ray' as a Noble Phantasm. :V
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:58 am

Tag for interests! :P

I haven't done written any apps so far. However, I have ideas in mind. I got the master chara done - basically an emo Indon tsundere nerd. In regards to servant charas on the other hand, I have several. But I'm having some trouble choosing which one especially they're of historical figures. :V

What the servant chara ideas I had in mind at the moment are (may or may not be genderbent): Genghis Khan, Gajah Mada, Lu Bu, Suleiman the Magnificent, Kublai Khan, Cao Cao or Guan Yu.

That's all so far. :/

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:00 am

MInroz wrote:Tag for interests! :P

I haven't done written any apps so far. However, I have ideas in mind. I got the master chara done - basically an emo Indon tsundere nerd. In regards to servant charas on the other hand, I have several. But I'm having some trouble choosing which one especially they're of historical figures. :V

What the servant chara ideas I had in mind at the moment are (may or may not be genderbent): Genghis Khan, Gajah Mada, Lu Bu, Suleiman the Magnificent, Kublai Khan, Cao Cao or Guan Yu.

That's all so far. :/

You don't have to tell us. Rather, it's better not to, or we'll guess who it is and plot against you. :3

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:02 am

Wolfenium wrote:You don't have to tell us. Rather, it's better not to, or we'll guess who it is and plot against you. :3

You're right. Well, I put up several for a reason. Other than that, I /did/ said /at the moment/ you see~. :P

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:06 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Public Servant App:
Class: Rider
Appearance: Here.
Personality: Rider follows orders. He is very good at following orders. Rider is also extremely questioning of any orders given to him, constantly offering alternatives and reasons not to do that. Sarcastic, with an all-pervasive sense of humour that will never stop, until things get serious. When he isn't making sarcastic comments and is following your orders without question is how you know it's gotten bad. Highly competitive with a moral compass that got smashed somewhere down the line.
Preferred kind of Master: Someone effective with exactly no qualms. Rider expects whoever his Master is to pursue victory at any cost, no matter what gets in the way. He does that; he expects any master to do the same.

ACCEPTED.

Dahon wrote:
Master App:
Name: Mikaella D. Trujillo
Appearance: As you can see, she's an oldie but a goodie.
Nationality/Ethnicity: Filipino / Tagalog, with Spanish, American, and Chinese or Japanese ancestry
Religion (if any): Roman Catholic
Preferred School of Magic: The Holy Sacraments
Preferred Class: (optional) Caster; failing that, Lancer; failing that, someone absolutely loyal
Bio: Ella was born in 1933 to a rich if not particularly religious mercantile family based in Manila (a rarity in her time, given how assiduously Catholic her countrymen were). Reaffirmed her ties to the God her parents basically ignored in the pursuit of money and status shortly after the Second World War, having survived the destruction of her beloved city and the deaths of her beloved parents and siblings due to indiscriminate fire and to starvation.

Putting her wits and charm to good use, she built herself up as a business tycoon, in the process ingratiating herself into the business, religious, and political circles of her day. Protesting strongly against the misuse and misappropriation of public funds, as well as asserting the economic and sociocultural independence of the country she loved, however, got her many death threats (and, throughout the Martial Law era, five assassination attempts). The imposition of Martial Law, reports of tortures and disappearances, and eventually the resumption of democracy under of Corazon Aquino (whom she privately described as a "brainless pussy") made her disillusioned not only with Pinoy politics but also Pinoy society in general, and more and more she retreated into her villa, occasionally flying out of the country, ostensibly to spend her days on anonymous beaches in the Mediterranean, but really to do research on a supposed artifact that granted its user anything the latter wished.

Two decades would pass before she came to know everything about the Holy Grail war, but now she felt herself ready.
Likes: Reading books and newspapers, cooking Pinoy cuisine, watching the news, being driven around in cars, anything about the Philippines generally.
Dislikes: Disobeying orders, the poor, the flamboyantly or otherwise obnoxiously rich, the corrupt, etc. Basically, if it's about her beloved country's current plight, she hates it but is otherwise powerless to do anything about it.
Personality: She's a kind-hearted and well-meaning person if she can be made to think about something other than the Philippines. (Good luck with that.)
Wish: (What would you wish the Grail? This is actually important.) To reset the past so that her beloved country would've been left alone fighting for its independence from Spain in the dying days of the 19th century.
RP Sample:

And now I think I'm done. Feel free to criticize, parse out, whatever.

How would she have found out about the Holy Grail War? The Church is pretty tight-lipped about it to anyone who isn't a magus, even in their own ranks.

Wolfenium wrote:Master App:
Name: Ilyasviel von Einzbern/ Shiro Emiya (衛宮 白, Emiya Shiro)
Appearance: :V
Nationality/Ethnicity: Japanese/Japanese-German
Religion (if any): Roman Catholic/Holy Church
Preferred School of Magic: Thaumaturgical School of Alchemy - Transmutation
Preferred Class: "Assassin? Caster?... I don't think I'll be good with a 'hero' type."
Bio: A homunculus ironically conceived and born naturally, Ilyasviel's life used to be - for a lack of a better word - normal. Though born for the singular purpose of winning the Fourth Holy Grail War, her mother Irisviel (also a homunculus) and father Kiritsugu tried their best to give her something resembling a normal childhood, away from the polluting influence of magecraft and the curse the Grail had forced on the families. To that end, the two fled with her from the Einzbern household unannounced. leaving her under the care of her maids in Japan as the two continued in their dangerous careers. But no matter far they got to distancing Illya from her fate, the legacy of her family just would not stop following. Unhappy with the couple's slow progress, the family head, Jubstacheit von Einzbern, took it upon himself to finish Illya's training, dragging her back to the castle where she endured an increasingly brutal training that nearly drove her mad (and dead). But the discovery of a memento left behind by her father in the castle, a modified Thompson Contender and a handful of .30-60 Springfield bullets, finally turned the tables. Taking the opportunity to flee when tossed in the wilderness, Illya shot through her grandfather's heart when he pursued her, his massive prana reacting painfully with the special bullets before he finally succumbed to his wounds.

Despondent, alone and her once cheerful self broken, Illya unwitting found herself following the same muddled path as Kiritsugu, travelling the world in search of her parents as she hardened her emotions to the bitter realities of the world. Finding the same frightening aptitude for emotional detachment as her father, the growing girl turned into a jaded, sour shadow of her former self. With no one to turn to, Illya has had to resort to picking up her mage training and freelancer trade on her own, armed only with her mother's spellcraft and her father's gun. Eventually, she too earned the title of 'Magus Killer', though it would be years later that she would find out it had been inherited, with her father long dead after several failed attempts to break into the castle to rescue her. Consumed by a disgust for magecraft, she came to blame her family's many tragedies on the very search for true magic itself. To that end, she now sought to create a paradox in the system - extinguishing the existence of mage, magecraft and everything associated with them for all time, even if she herself were to disappear along with it.

Note: Currently under an alias, Shiro Emiya

Likes and Dislikes:
  • Dislikes: Cats, 'Grandfather', magic, magecraft

Personality: Though she grew up an upbeat child reminiscent of Iri, years of fighting as a mercenary had made her more of a splitting image of Kiritsugu. Jaded and hardened like stone, she came to despise everything untowards that happened in her life. As a result, she adopted a very chilling facade deviod of emotion, and a callousness for killing. But deep down, the girl still retained a sense of kindness not shown to anyone but those close to her. As much as she tried to deny it, Illya was still very much like her mother, and would have been more able to act her own self if not her own depression and occupation.
Wish: "I will erase magic and magecraft from this world. The cruse of my family... No one else should go down that path... ever..."
RP Sample: ahahahahahahaha, you're funny.

Stoic Badass Ilya is ACCEPTED.

The Templar High Council wrote:We can do OCs, right? I don't need to pick an exiting epic hero to be a Servant if I have an idea in my head, right?

No. Servants have to be based in history, or existing myths/legends.

Shyluz wrote:Master App:
Appearance:
Servant:
Catalyst Used:

Very nice. ACCEPTED.

Agritum wrote:Public Servant App:
Class: Caster
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/42gHvlV.jpg
Personality: Caster is a wise and kind-hearted person, or so she appears whenever she manages to overcome her usually quiet, introvert self. Even if her people skills may be lacking, Caster possesses a certain oratorial streak: whenever she speaks, you'd guess she probably lived her life as a career politician or a charismatic general. And yet, Caster doesn't really seem cold or calculating enough to fit such a role. A bookworm who even produces her own writing.
Preferred kind of Master: Caster prefers Masters with strong moral principles and an internalized honour code. Her way of fighting the Holy Grail War would be more fitting of a diplomat than a warrior: open to negotiations and focused on avoiding confrontations for the sake of it. Caster is rarely the first to attack, and usually the first to retreat, but when a threat proves too big for her and her Master to simply ignore, the combat power she musters can trump battles.
RP Sample: Elfen High, World on Fire, you know the drill.

You know it bby. ACCEPTED.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:13 am

Is it okay if I make a master who specialises in necromancy?
...!?!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:16 am

Atlannia wrote:Is it okay if I make a master who specialises in necromancy?

I mean, technically summoning humans is a form of necromancy.

On the other hand, the Mage's Association and the Church will hate you mostly for existing if you specialize in necromancy.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:22 am

Rupudska wrote:
Atlannia wrote:Is it okay if I make a master who specialises in necromancy?

On the other hand, the Mage's Association and the Church will hate you mostly for existing if you specialize in necromancy.

I mean I'm okay with that if you think its permissable within your canon.
...!?!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:33 am

Atlannia wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

Play it safe and don't make a master who specializes in necromancy.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:35 am

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:39 am

Rup, you missed Albino Pretty Girl Saber and Imperial Archer methinks.

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:40 am

What about my app? Anything wrong with it?
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Atlannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:40 am

Rupudska wrote:
Atlannia wrote:

Play it safe and don't make a master who specializes in necromancy.

Fiiiine...spoilsport.
...!?!

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:47 am

I'll be redoing an app. Hold Lancer class please.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse