NATION

PASSWORD

Fate/Resurrection [OOC, Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Just part of it, I guess. Both of our goals mention the destruction of The Mage's Association at one point anyway. :meh:

Well I mean, if you do, there's nothing stopping Islamic magi part of the Association from coming after you.

If anything, they'd probably thank him.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
But there is still time until they know about my goal, though. There's small chance they will be sympathetic to my goal, even though it serves the greater good.

Well, Islam's greater good.

Very small indeed, I would guess.

And define 'greater good'.

More like "permanent advantage for the Islamic world in terms of magic abilities" and less about "the greater good of Islam". His goal is an extreme one, and it's going to be hard too.

Who knows what happened in the future.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Very small indeed, I would guess.

And define 'greater good'.

More like "permanent advantage for the Islamic world in terms of magic abilities" and less about "the greater good of Islam". His goal is an extreme one, and it's going to be hard too.

If that were to happen, the ex-mages would probably just blow the Masquerade and try to wipe them out. How successful they'd be would depend on how many people with Kiritsugu's Origin are willing to donate ribs to the cause.

But whatever. He is a Designated Antagonist and not gettin' his way. :3
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

If that were to happen, the ex-mages would probably just blow the Masquerade and try to wipe them out. How successful they'd be would depend on how many people with Kiritsugu's Origin are willing to donate ribs to the cause.

"People like you are the reason why America voted in a racist." - 'Shiro'
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:50 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

But Wolfy, US presidential elections are in November of 2016, and the RP starts in January.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Kiritsugu's Origin?

And he will be antagonist? Thanks, I never realized that I will actually created an antagonist. Any advice on how to be a good villain? I have never been play a full-fledged normal villain apart from criminal bosses in RPs.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Anyway Rup, does Stefan and other apps after him are accepted?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

But Wolfy, US presidential elections are in November of 2016, and the RP starts in January.

Ah, whoops. :V

Then there is hope. Not much, but a faint, flashing light bulb of a glimmer.

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

Kiritsugu's Origin?

And he will be antagonist? Thanks, I never realized that I will actually created an antagonist. Any advice on how to be a good villain? I have never been play a full-fledged normal villain apart from criminal bosses in RPs.

Play him as per normal. Thing about good villains is that they don't see their actions as such.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

Ah, whoops. :V

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kiritsugu's Origin?

Play him as per normal. Thing about good villains is that they don't see their actions as such.

Thanks for the advice, though I envisioned him more as a well-intentioned, but kind of extreme in reaching his wish.

So how do we do the Holy Grail War? Are we going to fight one-on-one, or group?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Rupudska wrote:

Kiritsugu's Origin?

The 'driving force' of a soul. Kiritsugu's is 'Severing and Binding'.

His teacher as a mage hunter awakened him to it, and cut out two of his ribs to turn into powder, and turn that powder into special bullets for him. These bullets react to the use of magic and sever the targeted magus/object's Magic Circuits, doing incredible physical damage as well as permanently disabling their ability to use magic. They don't even have to impact the magus - if it impacts something physical they are controlling with magic, it will still work. The bullets are also massive enough that they will punch through most shielding spells.
Last edited by Rupudska on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Ah, whoops. :V

Thanks for the advice, though I envisioned him more as a well-intentioned, but kind of extreme in reaching his wish.

Then that's how you RP him. Don't alter the character or your plans for him because he's being treated as an antagonist.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Master App:
Name: Yuzhi Sung Weng
Appearance: Link
Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese/Mongolian
Religion (if any): Buddhism
Servant: Beserker (2)
Catalyst used: Old Papers
Preferred School of Magic: Taikyoku
- Yuzhi is a prodigy of the Breathing and Walking technique with his body acting as a pure Circuit. He has honed his unique born skill with the aid of his masters to near-perfection
- He has attained the rank of Master in the arts of both Shaolin Wushu (armed and unarmed) and Tai Chi. He is an expert Wing-Chun and competent Sanshou artist though still has much to learn before attaining Grand Master
- Yuzhi also possesses the ability to use the element of Metal, often coating his body/limbs in the element to increase his strength and for protection and able to form solid weapons from his hands but he is basically clueless in all other aspects of non-physical magecraft

- Yuzhi is at his peak physical prowess, surpassing athletes and even elite soldiers in strength, speed, endurance, agility, reaction time,etc. He has achieved this through intense training such childhood and continues to train even now. Examples of his physical perfection would be an ability to easily break steel hand-cuffs, catch rice with chopsticks and being able to perform the one inch punch.

Preferred Class: Caster or someone who can provide much needed magical support for him
Bio:

Yuzhi was raised from birth in a Buddhist temple in the remote, mountainous region of mainland China. He never knew his parents though he thinks of the monks who raised him to be family.

His unique ability was recognised by the monks of the temple who were expert practioners in the martial arts. Understanding the need to nurture and grow such talent Yuzhi was at a young age focusing on the way of the Supreme Fist while also studying under the Buddhist philosophers in the temple.

During his early teen years he left the temple reluctantly to become the disciple of a Grand Master who opened him up to the world of magecraft and elemental magic. Undergoing strict and consistent training he grew into a true artist in his late teen years.

Though he had grown attached to his sifu, his master told him that it was time for him to make his own destiny in the world as that was the best way for Yuzhi to surpass even his sifu.

Leaving his master was hard for Yuzhi but nonetheless he complied obediently. Now alone in a strange, modern world Yuzhi travels the globe seeking to benefit mankind with all that he had been taught while continuing to absorb new knowledge.
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes- Consistent training whenver he can, experiencing the beauty of nature, silence and peace while studying, broccoli, Asian vegetarian cuisine, nuts and fish

Dislikes- Rock and roll, rap, smartphones, complex manuals, junk food
Personality:
Yuzhi on the outside to others is at first your ordinary, Asian dude. He is also quite naive and can be considered too trusting of others. He can be peer-pressured and is heavily influenced by society.Yuzhi may come off as clueless with his questioning nature. Inside he is actually very attentive as he seeks to continue to grow and be enlightened whenver he can. He is often very respectful in speech to others, addressing them as proper with the usual body movements to accompany it. His choices in life are factored upon his spirituality and the consideration of others. He can also easily grow attached to people that he has spent a period of time with and enjoys the company of.

Yuzhi is a very selfless person such that he often restrains from using maximum effort on opponents for fear of causing fatal damage to them which is actually possible when considering his raw strength. Thus he uses 20-50% strength when executing his martial art on opponents, 60- 80% to strong opponents and 100% rarely. But Yuzhi usually prefers to avoid direct conflict unless necessary.

Wish: That everyone, no matter how poor, will be able to possess the basic necessities required in life.
RP Sample: Blizzard In Hell

[Then I shall entrust my fate to your sword...!] <DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Vanquaria on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Master App:

Name: Marcus "Mark" Brannon
Nationality/Ethnicity: Lives in USA, family from Ireland/Scotland
Religion: Agnostic
Servant: Rider (2).
Catalyst used: A torn piece of black cloth
Preferred School of Magic: Runes, Alchemy
Preferred Class: "Eh, as long as they're chill, it doesn't matter. I guess Archer's pretty cool."

Bio: Marcus Brannon. 22 year old amateur graphic designer. From Virginia. Very, very, painfully, average.

At least, that's how he appears to most others. Mark may be normal on the surface, but according to his family, he comes from a long line of magi. Something about how he should be proud of his heritage, something else about training to take the holy grail when the time comes. But overall, Mark just wants the easy life. So his parents, Liam and Mary Brennon, told him that by training in magic, he can have his wishes granted. And that's why a young Marcus Brennon began training in magecraft; all for the purpose of living an easy life in the end.

His college career was just there to satisfy his love of puzzles. The young man is too smart for his own good, occasionally putting his professors to shame by solving difficult problems with only a moment's hesitation. Graphic design was something he's always liked to look at, and gave it a try in college to find that he was satisfied making digital images, even if he wasn't the best artist himself.

While growing up, even to this day, Marcus has practiced magic from his parents and their modest library of spellbooks. The ones he took to weren't the most... direct methods, but Marcus agreed silently to himself that they suited him. Preparation of alchemical solutions and runes stretched his intellect to its limits, eventually relenting to the young man's efforts towards success. His personal combat magic requires much preparation, but in the event of time given to prepare anything can be done with the correct ingredients, or strokes of a pen.

When he was told of the Grail War, Liam and Mary encouraged and assisted their son in summoning a familiar. With his heart set on the future, Marcus began the ritual with high hopes for success.

Likes and Dislikes:
Dislikes: bullies, those with a lack of intellect, cold temperatures, most authority figures

Personality: Marcus is an intellectual like no other. Sadly, with his enormous wealth of knowledge comes a somewhat audacious, often downright arrogant, ego that prevents him from taking others seriously often. Mostly because he's always more right than his opponent, and he can't stand to lose once he's already started something.

Wish: I want an easy life, one where I can do as I please and damn the consequences.
RP Sample: Do we need samples if you know us? We've hung out before, Rup.

[Then I shall entrust my fate to your sword...!] <DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

Then that's how you RP him. Don't alter the character or your plans for him because he's being treated as an antagonist.

Okay, NatSpi. :)
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:31 am

Vanquaria wrote:-Saitama-

Dude, that ain't fair. :V

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:37 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Vanquaria wrote:-Saitama-

Dude, that ain't fair. :V

OPM ftw! :p
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:58 am

No Assassin or Berserker? :V

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:24 am

How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:29 am

Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.

That'll be $32.99
...!?!

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:10 am

Rupudska wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Kiritsugu's Origin?

The 'driving force' of a soul. Kiritsugu's is 'Severing and Binding'.

His teacher as a mage hunter awakened him to it, and cut out two of his ribs to turn into powder, and turn that powder into special bullets for him. These bullets react to the use of magic and sever the targeted magus/object's Magic Circuits, doing incredible physical damage as well as permanently disabling their ability to use magic. They don't even have to impact the magus - if it impacts something physical they are controlling with magic, it will still work. The bullets are also massive enough that they will punch through most shielding spells.

I like to imagine that if you manage to turn Vincent into powder completely it could be used to manufacture a 50 megaton warhead.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 am

Wolfenium wrote:No Assassin or Berserker? :V

Pls give Zerker.

Mirakai
Senator

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirakai » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:05 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Ah, whoops. :V

So how do we do the Holy Grail War? Are we going to fight one-on-one, or group?

It doesn't exactly matter how it's fought, as long as no normal people find out about it and all servants are dead by the end
Sister of Isle of Lithonia, and Sister-in-Law of Imperial--Japan
Torture Room Manager of ImperialJapanism
The Princess of Perverts
Crazy Yandere: Scamvidia
Wolfy Waifu: Ulvenes
Pet: Sonitusia
Proud Member of the SOPWHKTNTPBHNIWTP

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 am

If making a master is extremely hard, then trying to make legend conform to the Nasuverse and so produce a servant is far harder to be worth the bother. Too bad for me. :(
Last edited by Dahon on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 am

Dahon wrote:If making a master is extremely hard, then trying to make legend conform to the Nasuverse and so produce a servant is far harder to be worth the bother. Too bad for me. :(

just gender flip a famous dead person and slap a saberface on them, simple.
...!?!

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:34 am

Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.

That'll be $32.99

Sigged.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse