NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (OOC 5, Always Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

If I started the IJ:4 thread after CW2...

I'd join up ASAP
48%
I'd stay here until I'm done
36%
I'd do both
4%
Other
12%

Total votes : 25

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:16 am

Siliarba wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Most versatile curse created by mankind, for that matter.

So you cursed because I called you Sharky?

Perkele, what is the connection between me and perkele sharks?

I mean, Charli is a shark and she's mine now, but...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:So you cursed because I called you Sharky?

Perkele, what is the connection between me and perkele sharks?

I don't know who Charli is, but Finland, Finny, sharks have fins, Sharky.

It's how I make my nicknames. Besides for some reason countries like finland remind me of sharks.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:20 am

Siliarba wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Perkele, what is the connection between me and perkele sharks?

I don't know who Charli is, but Finland, Finny, sharks have fins, Sharky.

It's how I make my nicknames. Besides for some reason countries like finland remind me of sharks.

k
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:29 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:I don't know who Charli is, but Finland, Finny, sharks have fins, Sharky.

k

You don't like being called Sharky? Because I don't swap nicknames often but I don't call someone something they protest against.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:33 am

Siliarba wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:.

k

You don't like being called Sharky? Because I don't swap nicknames often but I don't call someone something they protest against.

Just get back on the chat. I'm lonely.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:40 am

dammit, I scared her off.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:You don't like being called Sharky? Because I don't swap nicknames often but I don't call someone something they protest against.

Just get back on the chat. I'm lonely.

I can't do that at work, the forum is already on the edge of what's allowed, no way in hell chatzy is allowed ^^
Finland SSR wrote:dammit, I scared her off.

I had a call so I actually had to work, that happens from time to time at work.
Last edited by Siliarba on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:34 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:For those who haven't seen it in the chat, Atria and I are planning out a new Namek Saga. The first one was pretty unique in that it involved a majority of the characters in a meaningful and impactful way, and I hope to be able to recreate that.

It would revolve the resurgent Planet Trade Organization, led by Lord Frost locating and attacking New Namek with a nominal fighting force of varying fighting power. However, upon realizing Frost is doing this, Xander and company will head to Namek in order to stop him from collecting and using the Dragon Balls.

Now, there is a lot of opportunity for involvement here. Last time, there were several groups, each searching for the Dragon Balls on their own, for their own reasons. Max, for reasons of fuck you OOCly, Augustus for reasons of stop Freezer, Okarot on his own for reason of immortality, and Frieza for reasons of immortality.

Maybe your character isn't strong enough to take on the big bad, well, they can always go around fighting off PTO soldiers, saving civilians and maybe even nabbing a Dragon Ball and hiding it for their own reasons.

I haven't really seen many arcs thus far capture the same sense of scale as the Namek Arc at the beginning of this RP, and want to try to recapture that original feeling of everyone having purpose, and a part to play in the plot, not just the powerhouses. Plus, we have a lot of new RPers here trying to solidify their place in the RP, and such an arc can allow those people to have a chance to interact and better establish themselves.

This sounds intersting. Although I will have to invent a reason Daniel cares about the Dragon Balls or anything else. Perhaps wishing his mother back? Who knows.

As for everyone being a part of this Arc before, I suspect it was because it was the first real arc of the rp and everyone tends to converge in the first arc. First IJ did so for a few arcs with the exception of Neros, who started off essentially separate and rejoined the main cast later.

Other than that, provided I am more or less wrapped up with whatever Killswitch is doing when this arrives after CW I am guessing, then Killswitch and maybe even Ralph by then will take part.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:16 am

I'm actually curious, why did the Original IJ, stop and this one begin? I mean, this seems like a theme where you could simply go on forever in the same world, so just curious why the Original IJ became an alternate world of this IJ and not just continue.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:22 am

Siliarba wrote:I'm actually curious, why did the Original IJ, stop and this one begin? I mean, this seems like a theme where you could simply go on forever in the same world, so just curious why the Original IJ became an alternate world of this IJ and not just continue.

IJ1's OOC was about to end, so we decided to make a timeskip for the next thread, and called it a sequel.

Everyone wanked their characters to hell (not gonna lie, I was a part of that problem) and it promptly died because... reasons. Then we tried a spiritual reboot, it died. Then we tried an another, less spiritual reboot (with "Reboot" in name, too), it also died. Then we tried a third time and we're here now.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:26 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:I'm actually curious, why did the Original IJ, stop and this one begin? I mean, this seems like a theme where you could simply go on forever in the same world, so just curious why the Original IJ became an alternate world of this IJ and not just continue.

IJ1's OOC was about to end, so we decided to make a timeskip for the next thread, and called it a sequel.

Everyone wanked their characters to hell (not gonna lie, I was a part of that problem) and it promptly died because... reasons. Then we tried a spiritual reboot, it died. Then we tried an another, less spiritual reboot (with "Reboot" in name, too), it also died. Then we tried a third time and we're here now.

okidoki, I think I get it. This actually the third, or forth attempt for a working system, which seems to be working now ^^.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:28 am

Siliarba wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:IJ1's OOC was about to end, so we decided to make a timeskip for the next thread, and called it a sequel.

okidoki, I think I get it. This actually the third, or forth attempt for a working system, which seems to be working now ^^.

I actually made a mistake. The spiritual reboot was after the not spiritual reboot.

I also just visited Reboot. I am sad now.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:okidoki, I think I get it. This actually the third, or forth attempt for a working system, which seems to be working now ^^.

I actually made a mistake. The spiritual reboot was after the not spiritual reboot.

The origins of Mad Max!

I was working far from home for a solid two weeks when that was going on. And then there was the Eternal Guardians...

EDIT: And to be honest, Rob got Atria to remake IJ and got myself, Atria, and himself all on board. So we really have Rob to thank for Beyond.
Last edited by New Neros on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:35 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Siliarba wrote:okidoki, I think I get it. This actually the third, or forth attempt for a working system, which seems to be working now ^^.

I suddenly miss my character and how much I was involved in the arcs at that time.

I mean, my career in this IJ version is not quite well, mostly on my own arc, and not with the others.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:35 am

Finland SSR wrote:

Sorry I caused you to go there which in return caused you to be saddened. Nothing so sad as a sad shark.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:55 am

Tired and school.
Yolo.

We gotta go get the dragon balls so I can get that ultimate power and kill the bad.
Last edited by Wombocombo on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:34 am

Name/Alias: Oragan

Appearance: Namek's Finest Warrior
Note: He is tall af. Over 9'.

Species: Namekian

Backstory: One of Grand Elder Guru's 102 children, Oragan was born as an exceptionally skilled and powerful Warrior-type Namekian, tasked with protecting his brother Elder Moori and his village from any possible threats - help them live in peace. Maturing in only three years like the rest of his race, the young alien's early life was calm and somber, with nothing much going on aside for agricultural work and a bit of training.

But then everything started to change at a speeding bullet's pace.

First, an evil Frieza-seijin galactic tyrant, also named Frieza, arrived to the planet and put the entire Namekian race to the brink of extinction, slaughtering practically all of the planet's inhabitants in less than a week. Oragan didn't fare much better than the rest of his village - he was taken care of pretty handily and died by the hands of one of the emperor's henchmen, Dodoria. Although the planet and the Namekians were later brought back to life, the break was short as the Big Gete Star attacked, with an army of Meta-Coolers to spare.

In the end, Guru and Nail were fused into an invading Earthling and the old Namek was space rubble. After Moori ascended into the vacant place of the Grand Elder, Oragan was appointed as his bodyguard, and began intense training to prepare himself for a possible third invasion. The hard times that devastated Namek took a toll on it's people, and started to slowly change their views on combat and self-defense - Warrior-type Namekians became far more valuable, and training became compulsory, with the Elders of Namek preparing a powerful force in the case of a new invading threat.

And Oragan is in the center of it. Stoic, calm and not one to boast or even talk a lot, he stands today as the frontline warrior of New Namek, and the first Super Namekian after many years. Unlock Potential and heavy training tend to be a pretty powerful combination.

Powers and Abilities: Namekian Physiology - Oragan is a Namekian, a race of aliens from Planet Namek (although it's New Namek now), and thus can use all of their natural abilities, including fairly potent regeneration, body manipulation, stretching and enlargement (the return of GIANT NAMEKS!), hardened cold-proof skin and enhanced lifespan, among others. They are also photosynthetic, and only need water to survive.
Ki (Chi) Manipulation - Taught to all Namekians at a young age. Used for a variety of powers, including flight, energy beams, blasts and basic constructs (like rings), energy sensing, telekinesis, telepathy and enhancing one's strength and senses beyond his normal capabilities. Compared to other Namekians, Oragan easily eclipses all of them, becoming one of the first few Super Nameks - a class of incredibly powerful Namekians - after the banishment of the previous Super Namek group, led by Lord Slug.
Enhanced Hearing - Namekian outer ear structure is much larger, allowing them to display hearing capabilities many times greater than that of humans and other races, easily capable of making out every single word in a conversation from miles away. Should've put this under Namekian Physiology, though...
Namekian Magic - Namekians can utilize various magical abilities to aid them in and out of combat, most importantly magic materialization to create various objects like clothes out of thin air.
Namekian Fusion - A technique only used by Namekians that allows them to permanently merge into one body, drastically boosting their strength and abilities. Unlike the Fusion Dance, this form of fusion does not require the fusees to be of equal power level, and acts more like a power booster, keeping the stronger of the fusees as the dominant personality, though with slight character differences.

Weaknesses: Namekian ears are so sensitive that it can also function as a weakness - high frequency sounds, such as certain types of whistling, can disrupt them and cause heavy pain.
Much like most other ki users, Namekians have finite energy reserves, and can tire out, which drastically weakens them though their endurance and stamina are admirably above average.
The Giant Namek transformation doesn't actually increase the user's ki, and while it makes their punches stronger due to there being more weight behind them, it also makes them a bigger and less mobile target. Also, the actual process of the transformation is quite painful.

Destructive Capacity: Multi-Planetary

Speed: Sub-Relativistic

Durability: Multi-Planetary + regeneration

Lifting Strength: Class P

Striking Strength: Class NJ

Standard Equipment: Not much - his clothes and stuff.

Intelligence: For a Namekian, pretty high - capable of tactical analysis and strategic thought in battle, and is also a fast learner. Stuff.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: The Super Namek

Random Facts about your character: Oragan > 100% Frieza mmkay

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:16 am

Most acceptable, Finward.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:46 am

When do I get to fight aliens?
IE: Namak arc thing when
Hi

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:49 am

Gonna need to app this guy since he'll be a reoccuring character

Name/Alias: Sony
Appearance: Appearance, 11ft, 9"
Species: Unknown, Theorized to have been human before

Backstory:
Sony was one of the very unfortunate test subjects of Iron Mountain's forced Metahuman creation program. Whoever Sony was in his previous life, he was transformed and turned into a very large Ogre, who had Super Strength capabilities and Super Endurance. However this transformation corrupted Sony's thought proccess capabilities, as such damaging his intelligence and causing him to speak broken language.

Heading forward in life, Sony was fitted with a collar that caused him to be under the control of Iron Mountain's security commander, Tyrannt. Tyrannt used Sony as a trump card, bringing him in as protection, a big gun, and at some points using him to move heavy lifting. However, when the Vigilante Black Hand and the mercenary Anarcho broke of the Collar, Sony aided in their escape, and promptly joined them.

Powers and Abilities:
- Super Strength
- Super Endurance

Weaknesses:
- Dark magic/ Sorcery

Destructive Capacity: Town Level
Speed: 100m/s
Durability: Mountain level
Lifting Strength: Class K
Striking Strength: Class GJ

Standard Equipment: (Nothing of note)

Intelligence: Below Average

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
- speaks in broken english

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:53 am

Wombocombo wrote:When do I get to fight aliens?

I am currently writing the post that will trigger the arc's beginning. However, that doesn't necessarily mean everyone will arrive on Namek by tonight, or even tomorrow. Because peeps still have stuff to do.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:05 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
Wombocombo wrote:When do I get to fight aliens?

I am currently writing the post that will trigger the arc's beginning. However, that doesn't necessarily mean everyone will arrive on Namek by tonight, or even tomorrow. Because peeps still have stuff to do.

I'll comic book time Hiroshi there.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 am

New Rnclave wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:I am currently writing the post that will trigger the arc's beginning. However, that doesn't necessarily mean everyone will arrive on Namek by tonight, or even tomorrow. Because peeps still have stuff to do.

I guess I'll do the same with Frank and Lucien, too.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Wombocombo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Wombocombo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:19 am

New Rnclave wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:I am currently writing the post that will trigger the arc's beginning. However, that doesn't necessarily mean everyone will arrive on Namek by tonight, or even tomorrow. Because peeps still have stuff to do.

I'll bring Tomia along.
Also post fam.
Or maybe he'll get her himself.
Idk.
Adrian will get mad and track Hiroshi down for getting wrecked or something.
Hi

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:21 am

Wombocombo wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:

I'll bring Tomia along.
Also post fam.
Or maybe he'll get her himself.
Idk.
Adrian will get mad and track Hiroshi down for getting wrecked or something.

Posted.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse