NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (OOC 5, Always Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

If I started the IJ:4 thread after CW2...

I'd join up ASAP
48%
I'd stay here until I'm done
36%
I'd do both
4%
Other
12%

Total votes : 25

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:47 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Second Edit: At what point are we expected to write a defensive post?

Nowish would be a good time, probably.

Okidkoi, when I have time I'll try to make one. Also, I have high hopes for Jylt to beat Myosai, and part of me feels like Luna stands a shot against Zen Buu even if he is a lot stronger than her, it just feels like that to me. Luna is more precious to me than people can imagine.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:05 am

Pantorrum wrote:Also, could someone give me a brief description of the current plot?

No real current plot. We're doing Namek 2 Electric Boogaloo, which is nearly done. Followed by Civil War.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:36 am

Charmera wrote:Now we have 3 Darkstars...

Sadness. Ragnarok War Darkstar was the greatest.

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:Also, could someone give me a brief description of the current plot?

No real current plot. We're doing Namek 2 Electric Boogaloo, which is nearly done. Followed by Civil War.

Am ready. Waiting on Silh to begin Civil War.

I came home and went to sleep. For twelve hours. It felt amazing.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:43 am

THE FIRST FINKAICHI BUDOKAI
COMING TO YOU FROM TALLINN

The winners of the bundle are:

Shiveron vs Alastir - Shiveron, 83% vote
Max vs Asumar - Max, 100% vote
Loss vs CeeCee - CeeCee, 86% vote
Ralph vs DeeDee - Ralph, 71% vote

The next four fights will be posted (hopefully) shortly.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 am

Finland SSR wrote:
COMING TO YOU FROM TALLINN

The winners of the bundle are:

Shiveron vs Alastir - Shiveron, 83% vote
Max vs Asumar - Max, 100% vote
Loss vs CeeCee - CeeCee, 86% vote
Ralph vs DeeDee - Ralph, 71% vote

The next four fights will be posted (hopefully) shortly.

For the First one, I am surprised.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:00 am

Wait, ralph vs deedee already happened? When? Also, did not expect a person who just survived through a planet exploding while she stood on the surface and she being the one that initiated the explosion would lose to a rat.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:07 am

The first bundle of fights has been resolved... with unsurprising results. Shiveron, Max, CeeCee and Ralph the Rat have won their fights, but the first round isn't over yet, so don't put the pitchforks and Finny-produced "Rage-inators 9001" just yet!

Next fights!

Otis vs Magnus!
Satera vs Garnet!
Killswitch vs Atiala!
Myosai vs Jylt!

VOTE HERE!

AND DON'T FORGET TO DISCUSS, WANK, FOLLOW THE RULES AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!

Siliarba wrote:Wait, ralph vs deedee already happened? When? Also, did not expect a person who just survived through a planet exploding while she stood on the surface and she being the one that initiated the explosion would lose to a rat.

You missed the last bundle, didn't you?

Also, Archie Ralph
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:22 am

Do you guys make the decisions who wins during the hours I'm either asleep or at work?

Because I can't write defensive posts during that time or vote.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:27 am

Siliarba wrote:Do you guys make the decisions who wins during the hours I'm either asleep or at work?

We give 24 hours. Do you sleep or work for 24 hours?

You can't write defensive posts from your peeps anyway, and voting only takes, like, a minute.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:32 am

Siliarba wrote:Do you guys make the decisions who wins during the hours I'm either asleep or at work?

You can write that post now. Ceecee faces off against Ralph in the next Round, time to make a good impression.

Sil, I admit Deedee likely was underestimated by many voters, but you seem to underestimate Ralph the Rat just as much. While on app stats he may have fallen short to Deedee, it was not by huge margins and Ralph for his level of activity has feats under his belt that Deedee lacks who has been 'active' far longer as a character than Ralph has.

So far Ralph has soundly defeated Perfect Chaos, a clear Planetary Threat. In Mystic State.
Critically wounded a demon called Maelstrom Claus who killed a planet with his presence. With a pebble in his base form.
And battled Frost from his lowest form all the way to 1% Ultimate Form. Although he was no real threat until he used the Chaos Emeralds.

The fact he is a Rat is irrelevant with capabilities and feats like his.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:32 am

Even with that in mind, I voted Ralph due to his handling against Frost - who was able to rumble with Xander in the same state. Word of Rob says Frost is universal at maximum power.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:38 am

New Neros wrote:

Even with that in mind, I voted Ralph due to his handling against Frost - who was able to rumble with Xander in the same state. Word of Rob says Frost is universal at maximum power.

In that case word of Reb says Killswitch solos Atiala. :p
Not likely...

Not that I think it will help, but a defensive post for Killswitch coming up soon.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:49 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
New Neros wrote:Even with that in mind, I voted Ralph due to his handling against Frost - who was able to rumble with Xander in the same state. Word of Rob says Frost is universal at maximum power.

Not likely...

Not that I think it will help, but a defensive post for Killswitch coming up soon.

ICky whats going on with KillSwitch, I mawant plan plan something around him.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:51 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Otis vs Magnus!
Satera vs Garnet!
Killswitch vs Atiala!
Myosai vs Jylt!

Neros Predictions:

Otis stomps. A Darkseid-level psionic user with the Omega Effect against a wise-cracking rocky outcrop. As much as I personally love Magnus and his mannerisms, Otis would just let him have it.

Satera victory. While I also like Garnet, I don't know much about her, and from what I can gather from her application, she seems like a street buster at maximum power. Satera is a fusion of two Masaki Gods, and in his latest showing, was able to severely injure Shatterstar.

...DANIEL CARTE- I kid, Atiala has this in the bag. All if my favorite guys are going up against powerful people, it's not fair. Danny is the highest street level character ever, and barring major plot, he'd most definitely lose.

Jylt takes the win. Myosai is no Buu, and Jylt is just a beastly fighter with his Mask. He'll pull a victory based on recent showings. I honestly don't know much about these guys.

New Neros wrote:Even with that in mind, I voted Ralph due to his handling against Frost - who was able to rumble with Xander in the same state. Word of Rob says Frost is universal at maximum power.

Not likely...

Pff

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:51 am

Illica Falki wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:In that case word of Reb says Killswitch solos Atiala. :p
Not likely...

ICky whats going on with KillSwitch, I mawant plan plan something around him.

Crap, you asked last night. Currently he is just finishing up a contract in Madworld where he just fought one of Sil's characters.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:54 am

I didn't mind Ralph winning, I just don't feel so amazing that Dee got beaten by a rat is all.

frankly I was hoping Ralph would win because if C would face D it would've been a double KO and that would've just been sad for Loss and Ralph who would otherwise have reached round 3.

Also I can't use the links you use for voting, my work computer can't go there, and yes, there are days i work all day i come home eat and sleep. It's a small blessing I am allowed to go on this site during working hours or there would be days you would never see me online.

There are days I work 14 hours so yes I do work and sleep all day sometimes.

Edit: And the heck do you mean I can't wreite defensive posts? Everyone was allowed a single post but then you turn to me and say I am not? screw it, every character i still have in the running forfeits I don't want to be part of this any more.
Last edited by Siliarba on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:01 am

Siliarba wrote:I didn't mind Ralph winning, I just don't feel so amazing that Dee got beaten by a rat is all.

frankly I was hoping Ralph would win because if C would face D it would've been a double KO and that would've just been sad for Loss and Ralph who would otherwise have reached round 3.

Also I can't use the links you use for voting, my work computer can't go there, and yes, there are days i work all day i come home eat and sleep. It's a small blessing I am allowed to go on this site during working hours or there would be days you would never see me online.

Edit: And the heck do you mean I can't wreite defensive posts? Everyone was allowed a single post but then you turn to me and say I am not? screw it, every character i still have in the running forfeits I don't want to be part of this any more.

... Fairly sure Fin meant you can. Just a typo is all.

Also, if you need, I or someone you trust can put in your votes for you in the site.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:03 am

My prediction: Magnus puts up a hell of a verbal fight against Otis but gets ultimately obliterated. Semi-flawless victory. His dying words are the roast of the century against a guy like his opponent.

Myosai, meanwhile, doesn't last as long. He lasted against Hiroshi but, as a side effect of me not posting, slacked off a bit and was unable to keep up.

Both my guys dead.
Last edited by Turmenista on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:05 am

New Neros wrote:
Siliarba wrote:I didn't mind Ralph winning, I just don't feel so amazing that Dee got beaten by a rat is all.

... Fairly sure Fin meant you can. Just a typo is all.

Also, if you need, I or someone you trust can put in your votes for you in the site.

I know he didn't mean anything bad but right now i'm tired, I have a headache, I'm overworked and I'm just in general really cranky, allow me to be cranky for a while to get it out of my system and nobody take offense to what I'm saying because I won't be meaning it, but I really don't want to be part of the tournament anymore it's left a sour taste and i won't be able to enjoy it anymore. Even knowing that what was said wasn't meant or was an accident, I just need to be allowed to be unreasonably cranky for a little bit.

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:10 am

Illica Falki wrote:ICky whats going on with KillSwitch, I mawant plan plan something around him.

Crap, you asked last night. Currently he is just finishing up a contract in Madworld where he just fought one of Sil's characters.

Alright, I may drop Nightraven or Mirage into the scene if I can think of a reason.
Turmenista wrote:My prediction: Magnus pits up a hell of a verbal fight but gets ultimately obliterated. Semi-flawless victory.

Myosai, meanwhile, doesn't last as long. He lasted against Hiroshi but, as a side effect of me not posting, slacked off a bit and was unable to keep up.

Both my guys dead.

Well, All Five of my picks lost, I didn't even get to round 2 With any of them...
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:19 am

Well, whose character is Jylt?

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:21 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Well, whose character is Jylt?

Mine, he's the Terrified Beast, Fang of Emotion, full name: Jylt Santahavara Dyrnix Rayol Kavortka Nyek Dera Gilnygoluvortus Extarnias Dar Vivactu

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:24 am

Siliarba wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Well, whose character is Jylt?

Mine, he's the Terrified Beast, Fang of Emotion, full name: Jylt Santahavara Dyrnix Rayol Kavortka Nyek Dera Gilnygoluvortus Extarnias Dar Vivactu

börk?
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:25 am

New Rob Halfordia wrote:
Siliarba wrote:Mine, he's the Terrified Beast, Fang of Emotion, full name: Jylt Santahavara Dyrnix Rayol Kavortka Nyek Dera Gilnygoluvortus Extarnias Dar Vivactu

börk?

What's a bork?

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:31 am

Siliarba wrote:
New Rob Halfordia wrote:börk?

What's a bork?

börka dür mëh smür de lür
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse