NATION

PASSWORD

Blake Holsey High (OOC/Closed/Rebooted)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:17 am

Corrian wrote:
Elejamie wrote:For example, I imagine Peter just having a small group of friends, three or four friends maximum, and doing his own thing.

Outsider :)

Good point. And I could imagine the rest of his friends being outsiders as well. However, the point is that he doesn't have to make friends with the other outsiders or anything like that. He has his small group and that's it, that's all he's happy with.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:21 am

Corrian wrote:Ones the other RP had were like, preppy popular kids, outsiders, band kids, hipsters (Heh), jocks/atheletes, drama kids, and geeks/nerds.

Artsy kids too.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Elejamie wrote:Good point. And I could imagine the rest of his friends being outsiders as well. However, the point is that he doesn't have to make friends with the other outsiders or anything like that. He has his small group and that's it, that's all he's happy with.

I specifically mentioned in my apps on the other RP that it doesn't mean the characters actually associate with other people in said group.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Corrian wrote:
Elejamie wrote:Good point. And I could imagine the rest of his friends being outsiders as well. However, the point is that he doesn't have to make friends with the other outsiders or anything like that. He has his small group and that's it, that's all he's happy with.

I specifically mentioned in my apps on the other RP that it doesn't mean the characters actually associate with other people in said group.

Sorry about that. I've been misreading and misunderstanding everything. Excuse me.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:25 pm

Also remember that peopke can be part of more then one clique
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 pm

Kyraina wrote:Also remember that peopke can be part of more then one clique

Makes sense. Besides I never really bothered with that clique stuff (but we might've had it at my school, I don't know), which is why I kept misreading and misunderstanding and all that. That and I've had a bit of a rough day, so my mind's all over the place. Sorry, everyone.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:06 pm

You did nothing wrong. Just mentioning how I had characters FIT this clique, but not actually be actively a part of those sort of groups. And ones that were a mixture of multiple ones.
My Last.FM and RYM

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:27 pm

I think to differenciate the football jocks to the basketball jocks, I would think that the basketball jocks would wear tracksuit jackets instead of letterman jackets.

Does anyone agree?

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 pm

I honestly wouldn't know. Also, when is this being restarted?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:42 pm

What the heck, so I finally applied to another job, sent the email physical application, and...they call me back in an hour? I missed it because I was out riding because it was a nice sunny day (Its a Paddle company so doing outside stuff is probably a good excuse, too :P). But holy shit. My sister and I are getting kind of luck with quick job responses. Well, one took a few weeks, but they were like "You will know tomorrow". I haven't applied to a ton BUT STILL. 2 things and both responded, without me having really anything relevant.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:58 pm

Apologies for RL stuff, just that will probably affect my RP time if I do that it.

North Daecon wrote:I think to differenciate the football jocks to the basketball jocks, I would think that the basketball jocks would wear tracksuit jackets instead of letterman jackets.

Does anyone agree?

Hmm, I don't really know sports.
My Last.FM and RYM

North Daecon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:19 pm

Apror wrote:I honestly wouldn't know. Also, when is this being restarted?

Soon. Maybe in a few hours at the latest.

Captain Albert Alexander Hamilton
Envoy

Founded: Nov 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Albert Alexander Hamilton » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Will the form be the same? Might start getting new characters ready.
J. Alexander Vytherov | they/them
Colonel of The Black Hawks, now retired

North Daecon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Captain Albert Alexander Hamilton wrote:Will the form be the same? Might start getting new characters ready.

Yes, it is the same. Corri gave me permission to copy the app from this thread and use it in the reboot.

Captain Albert Alexander Hamilton
Envoy

Founded: Nov 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Albert Alexander Hamilton » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:57 pm

North Daecon wrote:
Captain Albert Alexander Hamilton wrote:Will the form be the same? Might start getting new characters ready.

Yes, it is the same. Corri gave me permission to copy the app from this thread and use it in the reboot.

Cool. Getting started on a couple new characters. Hopefully I actually have drawings for them, otherwise I'll paint some stuff next week.
J. Alexander Vytherov | they/them
Colonel of The Black Hawks, now retired

North Daecon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:03 pm

Posting the new thread soon.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:21 pm

North Daecon wrote:Posting the new thread soon.

Wee!
My Last.FM and RYM

North Daecon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:31 pm

New Thread Up!

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=407746

Don't post in it yet.

EDIT: You can post in the OOC thread above now.
Last edited by North Daecon on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:51 am

Corrian wrote:You did nothing wrong. Just mentioning how I had characters FIT this clique, but not actually be actively a part of those sort of groups. And ones that were a mixture of multiple ones.

OK, thanks.

North Daecon wrote:I think to differenciate the football jocks to the basketball jocks, I would think that the basketball jocks would wear tracksuit jackets instead of letterman jackets.

Does anyone agree?

Sounds good. Bonus points if the tracksuits have the school's initials or logo on them, making them seem like they're supposed to be there instead of making them look like chavs or lower-level Russian gangsters.

Corrian wrote:What the heck, so I finally applied to another job, sent the email physical application, and...they call me back in an hour? I missed it because I was out riding because it was a nice sunny day (Its a Paddle company so doing outside stuff is probably a good excuse, too :P). But holy shit. My sister and I are getting kind of luck with quick job responses. Well, one took a few weeks, but they were like "You will know tomorrow". I haven't applied to a ton BUT STILL. 2 things and both responded, without me having really anything relevant.

Still, you should be proud of all the quick responses you and your sister have been getting. It sounds like they're really interested in having you two on board.

North Daecon wrote:

Alright, that's good. It means that I don't have to change too much when bringing Peter and Erin's apps over. Same goes with Kennedy and Adrian's apps.

North Daecon wrote:New Thread Up!

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=407746

Don't post in it yet.

EDIT: You can post in the OOC thread above now.

Alright, brilliant! I'll get to work on it just as soon as I finish my RWC RP. I'm nearly finished with it; just need to finish off a couple more paragraphs and stick in a couple of pictures and then I'll be good to go. It's up and posted, just got to wait until the next cut-off date to see if it's good or not, especially since I've got a tough opponent coming up.

P.S. Over here, April Fool's Day tends to stop at around midday and just become a normal April 1st afterwards. So if any of you want to prank me, you've got about ten minutes to do it in.
Last edited by Elejamie on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse